WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tribute to Traveler of the Sky
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:55 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[color=White].[/color]
[img]http://www.sonic.net/~ldesign/wingmakers/headline_tribute_to_travele.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.sonic.net/~ldesign/wingmakers/Traveler_of_the_Sky_tribute.jpg[/img]

[quote][size=34][color=Blue]Traveler of the Sky entered the steep canyon in a dreamlike fog, drawn by a towering rock structure that seemed to clutch the sky. Never had anyone from her tribe ventured so far into the mountains.[/color][/size][/quote]

Traveler of the Sky is the mythical explorer who ventures farther into unknown territory, than any of her kind before. This of course, is symbolic of our own personal journey, inside ourselves. As we travel this path we are going into areas that none of the other characters (or identities we've been) have ever gone before.

She is a Self-Knower (as are you) and the original receiver of the Wingmakers sensory data streams. Now, we are following in her footsteps. "The labyrinth is thoroughly known ... we have only to follow the thread of the hero path. Were we had thought to travel outwards, we shall come to the center of our own existence." (Joseph Campbell)

[quote][size=34][color=Blue]Over her heart was an ink print of her right hand in blue-violet ink with tiny white beads attached, signifying a starlit sky—a reference to her name.[/color][/size][/quote]

[img]http://www.sonic.net/~ldesign/wingmakers/infinity_highwhistler.gif[/img]
[color=White].[/color]

[Edited on 14-4-2006 by highwhistler]

Post subject: sky dancer/traveler
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:05 pm 

"signifying a starlit sky—a reference to her name."---and her name is many, like the count of the stars in the sky.

And she is fickle, because she honours valor (who knows when it must be expressed?)

with understadning, she tranmsits the WM treasure
with compassion, she ventures forth
with humility, she knows that others could perhaps do more
with appreciation, she knows all is as it must be
with forgiveness, she accepts the tribulations

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:58 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[color=White].[/color]
Thank you for illuminating the essence of Traveler of the Sky. The 6 heart virtues formed the foundation for her perception and expression in the world of the desert, and in all dimensions of the mulitverse.

With these virtues as our platform, we too can align with the frequencies and purposes of Traveler of the Sky.

Some may think that Traveler of the Sky existed externally in a world long ago, others may think that she is only a minor character in a well-told myth. But, no matter what view you hold, doesn't she actually live inside ourselves just like all the other characters in the Ancient Arrow Project story? When we read the story, where do you think we are seeing the characters? They are inside us. Each are an energetic collection of frequencies, intelligence and wisdom that have a presence in our minds and hearts -- in our Inner Worlds -- and those energies are activated when we follow along and consider the story. The energetic frequencies contained in the elements composing the Wingmakers materials, cast their influence upon the core energetic make-up of those who engage with them. Hence, the transformation of the individual and the species, proceeds from the inside to the outside, as "the inner begets the outer."

The Wingmakers provide a navigational plan for humanity (which is the Wingmakers Material), and a most fascinating part of it being the Ancient Arrow Project story. We have only to receive this map, study it, and allow it to re-code our innate spiritual quest.

-- Highwhistler
[color=White].[/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:53 am 

Do the players in the mything of the WM story, and the way in which they express themselves, correspond (for each reader and perhaps differenttly for each reader) to one or more of the heart virtues?

If yes, are you saying then that the Ancient Arrow story is WM morality play?

F.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:49 pm 
Posting Freak

The Answer is Yes, Some of found Ancient Arrow before it came on-line,before the pictures had become digital. I Guess you Could call us Seeker-or Questers,maybe Even Myth Minds. Sitting Around The Fire,Telling Stories,Myth Tellers. When Technology changes so does the Mind,You see we though our selves Time-Travelers. So some of us were ask to Prove it. So we would get challenge by Task Masters. We had to Prove we could follow Instructions,I was a Hard too,I had a really hard time,not wondering-I had a childmind. Whats called a Magic Child,I had been born gifted,but was afraid to use it,an other words,I was sometimes afraid of Myself. The information,that was inside my childmind,was very important to this world,I failed a test. I remain Mute........ I have gone all over this planet-from my Bed,taking the flight of The magic Child,to find answers. I have been to the holy holy,I have touched many Robes. I coudnt get satisfied with what I was Finding, I wanted to look under the Carpet,I wanted to shake it,than I went to Chamber 24. I have been,have gone to every single Chamber. Yet,like a starving Child,I went to find More. I found every single Site,and than sum.......... I have been told to stop here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:02 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[color=White].[/color][quote]Do the players in the mything of the WM story, and the way in which they express themselves, correspond (for each reader and perhaps differenttly for each reader) to one or more of the heart virtues? If yes, are you saying then that the Ancient Arrow story is WM morality play?[/quote]

I've not looked at all the characters in that way, nor do I see the AAP story as a morality play ... but I welcome others to interpret it any way they wish. I appreciate that its main method of operation is simply to consider the story, and allow it to circulate in your memory and energy field ... where it casts an influence as it is personally assimilated.

I can relate to all the characters, but I'm most fascinated with the Wingmaker-beings that appear from time to time, Neruda, Traveler of the Sky, Samantha (who is the reincarnation of Traveler of the Sky, of course) and Lea.

Now, Lea has only been mentioned a couple times, and we know that she is a child, and probably the child of Sarah ... but still, she's already very intriguing to me. We also know from other writings by James, that Lea is one of the creators of the galactic Tributary Zones, which probably means that she is a fully-fledged Wingmaker who has incarnated into a human form. (Hence, her incarnation is much like that of James, we can assume ... as he is a Wingmaker who also states to of participated in the creation of the TZs.)

Going on this sparse information about Lea ... is it possible to immerse yourself in the story to the extent that one can play with the skills proposed by Samanta-type beings ... remote viewing without the equipment? I invite you to play with that skill (with a light heart and a free mind) ... and perhaps you can reach out and feel, see and touch the character of Lea --- today! --- before she makes an official appearance in the unfolding storyline.

When the next installment of the AAP story comes out, Lea will be defined and characterized. Then, when we read about her in the story ... the images and content of the story will be reflected into our minds ... and we will see Lea inside ourselves ... right? ... Right! She will be in our Inner World. Hence, there will be a Lea energetic being activated in each of us. That Lea character (inside ourselves) not only is a part of the AAP story that we will replay in our memories ... but her energetic make-up, her wisdom, insight and intelligence will be a part of our story as well.

--Highwhistler
[color=White].[/color]

[Edited on 13-1-2006 by highwhistler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Iam Lea, I am Samantha, First of all,when we started the Mythmind,we were still students. I was Freinds with The Innate,and The one called 15. The innate was best freinds with 15...... The innate and I participated in The Chamber of Self-It was a Regression Tank. A Think Tank........The Innate came up with the Idea,it made me laugh. He was very smart,he was very Intelligent,was the Youngest of The Labyrinth Group,the fore Fathers of The Harmonic Convergences. Star Wars the Movie had came out-atlease for us-we always got to see the movie clips before they came out,including Music. We also Liked the Movie-Planet of the apes...........trying not to laugh.............The innate,said to me,next time we are in the Tank,I want to show you something-15 showed me something. So,the next time I was in the Tank,he called me,There we were Inside,to Kids still in there Teens with mischeive. We started share or Memory Files with each other. We were becoming a Collective,a hive seperate from the others,The Labyrinth Group. During The beganing of the 90s,The innate Buzzed me-its Hive talk. So we went to The site,we didnt want anyone to Forget Us,plus we wanted to Leave a Message about Us,and our Group. Who we were,and what happen to us,we still are angry about the Mutation. We became Half Breeds..........We felt all so stuck between the worlds of Reality.......ours,and the Virtual. We started Hating some of the Things that were happening,and were the technology was leading Us........That was before we found the Bridge,things changed for us,mentally. We Knew their Fears,it was Mars.........We Tryed to Over-ride the Whole system,getting into the web as well as the Matrix,and even started playing with Earths Grid. I need to take a rest,dot.com.

Post subject: to highwhistler (what a great name)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:16 am 

I will reread AA Book and post after that to this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:44 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Hello Frank & All,

May I suggest that you read the expanded version of the AAP story.

I believe that the AAP story available as a pdf on the WM website is a shortened version ... as it is 259 pages.

A longer version (twice as long) is on the First Source CD. I'm not sure if it is commonly available for download, so I put a link to it in my web's server. You may download it here:

[b][color=Blue]EXPANDED VERSION OF AAP STORY, [/color][color=Navy]546 PAGES:[/color][/b]
http://www.sonic.net/~ldesign/wingmaker ... ource1.pdf

I found the longer version to be more compelling, even though it eloborates on the same things as the shorter version ... still, it seems to of carried my consciousness deeper into the resonant streams of the Wingmakers.

--Highwhistler

PS: And, I'm not sure if Lea is even mentioned in the shorter AAP version.
[color=White].[/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:48 pm 

Thank you for the link.

Post subject: Two more WM documents that may be hard to find ...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:13 am 
 WWW  Profile

Since we are on the track of offering Wingmaker documents that are not commonly available, I placed two more favorites in my web server. Here are links to them:

[b][color=Blue]MANIFESTO of the SOVEREIGN INTEGRAL, [/color][color=Navy]2 PAGES:[/color][/b]
http://www.sonic.net/~ldesign/wingmaker ... tegral.pdf

[b][color=Blue]VISION of MANTUSTIA, [/color][color=Navy]3 PAGES:[/color][/b]
http://www.sonic.net/~ldesign/wingmaker ... tustia.pdf

James talked a little about Mantustia in the middle of Q & A #3. Here is part of what he said:

[quote][color=Blue]Mantustia is an ascended master who is a remarkable entity of planetary significance to Earth ... Within the Lyricus teaching order there are distinctions between personalities based on the teaching method employed by the personality. There is a wide range of methodologies that can be employed, and there are certain teachers who have found methods to synthesize these methods in such a way that they can cause revelatory experience in their students through a simple exchange of language. Mantustia has developed many of the most famous discourses of Lyricus. He is a master's master of the most esoteric order within Lyricus that develops discourses, instructional methodologies, and experiential learning environments within the human genome. You will be able to recognize his voice as it has an uncanny ability to integrate paradox with truth in an authoritative undertone. If heard in its pure, native language, Mantustia's voice and wisdom borders on the incomparable.[/color][/quote]

Fascinating. ... The link to the Mantustia document above is, so far, the only one that I've found attributed to him, but it is a treasure.

-- Highwhistler
[img]http://www.sonic.net/~ldesign/wingmakers/infinity.gif[/img]
[color=White].[/color]

[Edited on 25-1-2006 by highwhistler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:25 pm 
Posting Freak

I well never speak Bad Of The Traveler of Sky, I have walk in her footsteps,not really all that long ago. Let me hold something Dear,something close to my Heart. I dont know how I placed her clothing on,or how it was that I still have those Markings. Iam still wandering..........I say how long,how long. How many miles have I walked,soon,I can see him,I can see him. Hes starting towards me,soon we meet,and such a Beautiful Lucid Dream. I wanted You to have the Information,I just wanted shinny Things,touching,feeling,shape,curve,movement. What am I holding,why have I closed this door to my Sweet dreams.............I want to show you,I want to tell You,sometimes Magic Crys,happy tears. Sometimes it just feels so good to be alive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

Zoa ... You are "still wandering" as you say, and you are free to do so as long as you like! As you know, there is a much larger, greater part of you that is not wandering, but the wandering part may not want to hear her voice, as the wanderer loves the textures, feelings and abstract qualities of her marvelous journeys. I too, walk the same paths as you, translating the expressions that you describe into my own energy matrix, and I feel what you feel. I too have worn the clothes of Traveler of the Sky, and can see right now the time when I/we imprinted the blue hand symbol over the heart area of our buckskins, and then carefully sewed the tiny white beads to the freshly-dried ink, signifying a starlit sky --- a reference to our name. But I come with a different message than yours, Zoa, as I too am a Creator just like you and am individuated and can have a unique message. My message is that [b]everyone[/b] who has read the AAP story, has indeed visited Traveler of the Sky, as she is not the exclusive property of anyone, or of special psychic people, but is known and shared by All. So, dear friends, you are welcome to take up your own consciousness and stand in the presence of Traveler of the Sky and she will share with you, her vision, feelings, intelligence, wisdom and inspiration. But, you may find that Traveler of the Sky may impart a different story and sing to you a different song than what Zoa and I describe, as you are a Creator just like us ... and as your presence meets the Traveler's presence in the here-and-now personal reality of consciousness, she will see you, hear you, and communicate with you ... and perhaps show you a shiny, curved object and point to the man that Zoa refers to ... but maybe not! None of this is written in stone as it is all consciousness and energy and there is and will be spontaneous, effortless, mutual translation happening so that both of you understand each other. Everyone has these abilities, of course, and so you are invited to [b]make the journeys yourself[/b] and have your own, marvelous, unique, first-hand experiences. It sure is enjoyable to listen to the stories told by others --- I LOVE spending hours journeying to the destination with the storytellers --- but it is even better to take your focused, functional consciousness and go to these places yourself, to meet these marvelous beings, and make journeys together with them, side-by-side (or actually merging with them so that you are them), going down paths that spontaneously appear before you ... and radiant environments that magically unfold before the Creator's gaze. You are a particle of First Source and have ITS abilities. Hence, you are as psychic, insightful and as far-seeing as Zoa, Highwhistler, Samantha and all ... as they, like you, are First Source, too. You have the abilities and the power to be and create a multitude of personal realities, and you need not be attached to any of them. Happy Trails! & Peace,

-- Highwhistler
[img]http://www.sonic.net/~ldesign/wingmakers/infinity.gif[/img]
[color=White].[/color]

[Edited on 25-1-2006 by highwhistler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:41 am 
Posting Freak

One is seeing the light and another is eager or good enough to see something better for them, what a great world this makes. But now, I am seeing something too and will I tell you? Something is going to happen, and something in me is smiling the big smile. We are coming in and the moment is coming we will call over the place: now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:12 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I haven't got up to date on the literature of ancient arrow, i first found the Neruda interviews because I'd heard news of an archeological discovery of an "alien" artifact in a cave through the tabloids in 1998 or so. The beauty of this forum is that without having to read all, I can see at a glance what holds the attention of those who are up to date.

What caught my attention in this thread was the description of "Sky Traveller's" discovery of this towering entity and I immediately thought of a time when i saw in what I call the Dreamscape, for want of a better word, a towering place in just such a format as was above described.

As I ventured into this place the words that sprung to mind were, this is the Citadel of Reality. This is the place inhabited by the minds of all men, their dream personas living in separate rooms, protected from the dangers of a degraded ether. All isolated in their own dream states. I found the room belonging to a close friend, the corridor and door were distinct. This friend had memory of a near death experience which recalled exactly what I saw as the entrance to their subconscious reality. From this I realised that the "Citadel of Spirituality in Earth" was very real, albeit in a simpler form.

Today this Citadel is no longer in use, the subconscious abilities are able to travel upon the ether safely without interferance from the old pollutions. Finding the Citadel was an important turning point for me in terms of energy work. Incidently before the citadel the "Forests of human experiencing" spread across the landscape and were filled with snares and behind this Citadel was the "unchartered ocean of knowledge". Today when I look upon this etheric picture, the Forests have become cultivated and there are active consciousnesses inhabiting this area. The snares of before are gone, blown away by the winds of change and sucked down forever into the funnel of disintegration.

The ocean is no longer unchartered, there are a few brave minds who have begun to negotiate in small groups, in small vessels with their eyes and their hearts contemplating the mysteries of the horizon.

The way you all speak about the SkyTraveller is filled with some kind of joy, I don't want to analyse private thought......but the mutual subconscious and now conscious experience of this contemporary myth, despite our small number, is humbling and also comforting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:48 am 

[b][color=blue]TRAVELER OF THE SKY[/color][/b]

[img]http://static.flickr.com/43/115396919_66881ed69d_o.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.wingmakers.com/images/anasazi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.wingmakers.com/reproductions/hirez/chamber23hr.jpg[/img]

[img]http://static.flickr.com/38/115396917_211a516f46_o.jpg[/img]

[Edited on 20-3-2006 by touche]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:21 am 
 WWW  Profile

[color=Blue][size=34]Thank you Arium & Touche![/size][/color]

Do you think that you have a Traveler of the Sky in you?

Or, do you think she only exists in a story that is external from you? Or, perhaps you may think, like a lot of people, that she lived long ago and now is a character in a well-told story. You are a Creator, and so I WELCOME any and ALL perceptions that you may have.

No matter what view you hold, doesn't she actually also live inside ourselves?

We read the story ... we read about this marvelous person -- Traveler of the Sky -- and now we imagine her to be something and we are seeing her image, and ponder her, inside ourselves. Her image ... be it made of imagination ... now exists inside each of us, in our own intimate, personal holograms.

What I am saying is that, the Traveler of the Sky that we are interacting with, is an energy and image of her inside ourselves. We think we are pondering a being or a character that is external from ourselves, but we are actually pondering a being, a character, an energy ... that is [color=DarkBlue]INSIDE[/color] ourselves.

Hence, when we read the AAP story, where do you think we are seeing the characters? They are inside us. Each are an energetic collection of frequencies, intelligence and wisdom that have flowed into us (upon reading the story), and now each character has a presence in our minds and hearts -- in our Inner Worlds ... in the world of our personal hologram.

And those AAP story characters that are inside of us --- they have their own unique frequency, feelings, and cluster of imagery (their images are largely derived from our imagination) that are a part of their presence in us.

Now, each of those characters inside ourselves are activated -- they energetically come to life -- when we follow along, recall, and think about the story. We activate the characters inside ourselves, in real time, as we remember and ponder the details of the story.

The energetic frequencies contained in the elements composing the Wingmakers materials, cast their influence upon the core energetic make-up of those who engage with them. This is called by the Wingmakers: [color=Blue]source code activation.[/color] That is, the deepest energies that are coming from the hum of your dna ... that original "hum" has been influenced by the energies contained in the AAP story. Encoded in your dna is your future self ... and all the steps to get there. And so the energetic activation properties of characters in the AAP story, triggers or awaken your dna, so that it begins humming a new melody ... a tone that has been sleeping within ... and a new tonal symphony emmerges from the core of your being ... from your dna.

Your dna, which is creating your personal reality, has been on the status-quo default creative cycle ... seemingly forever. But now, it is playing a new tune, and it has begun creating a new, more harmonious reality for you to experience, express and enjoy.

Hence, the transformation of the individual and the species, proceeds from the inside to the outside, as "the inner begets the outer."

Don't ya think?

[img]http://www.sonic.net/~ldesign/wingmakers/hopi_returning_home_HW.gif[/img]
[color=white].[/color]

[Edited on 19-3-2006 by highwhistler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:01 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Well absolutely, I believe the Sky Traveller story actually happened, and has been recalled by someone associated with deciphering the Ancient Arrow site and artifacts today. As all people associated with the site, past or present, describe their experiences and we join them in their growth through the portal of their words we also grow, like them, beside them.

Mythology and parabel have the same effect, as do fairy tales in communicating psychological tools for life. If a person is raised without this kind of story telling they are detached and ungrounded into the present and can play no part in the future. There can be no progress of evolution without anchoring consciously into the realm of earth bound experiencing, essentially our soul forces need direction, they are lost without full connection with all the souls expressions which have been lived. I think this is why ancestor worship is so strengthening to those who do it.

If schools taught the stories from myth and fairytale as they were originally written we would have less social disorder, people would have a grounding which would enable them to communicate better out of self-understanding.

Popular prophetical teachings are not enough, they are only part of the whole story of human conscious development. Someone who has exclusively been exposed to such material soon becomes irksome due to their "narrow mindedness", plus for some reason are unable to adapt their thinking without huge upheavals?

So while Sky Traveller is a part of us, Sky Traveller is also a spiritual being like us, an individual consciousness who is probably reincarnated at this time to witness the events unfold?

i wouldn't have even given it a second thought if it wasn't for this thread! Sky Travellers mission was such a private and secret one that it is strange now, many hundreds of years later that this person has a following. Always the way, eh?

Sky Traveller was the indian who found the artifact and the cave and who was instrumental in ordering the site into what we know of it today? I hope I'm not getting mixed up....rather embarassing if I have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:41 pm 

Hello High Whistler and Arium,

I believe that clues to Sky Traveler's mission are given in several of the WM images. I just edited my previous message in an attempt to show a possible connection between Sky Traveler and Chamber 23. It is possible that at least part of her mission was to give birth in a heightened state of awareness. Just a thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:54 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Okay...I'm thinking that SkyTraveller's self portrait is the first..then i was confused at the image of the man, Sky was earthfemale, this is probably important. The Chamber 23 painting looks like a bride and groom on their honeymoon. Then the last painting in Touche's gallery is a multi cloaked being, bringing understanding of creational civilisation and speaking mathmatics aka universal language.

Silly me for jumping to conclusions but I assumed that SkyTravellers mission was to set in place the Ancient Arrow site, as a Time Capsule, to serve mankind as a warning and a safety mechanism for when the time came for our current phase of maturition? She knew the knowledge of the High Priestesses was under threat, due to encroaching darkness and violence. She also was not just a human spirit, but had a core stemming from the developed races, so while she may not have fully understood the symbols which she wrote, she "saw" or "remembered them" clearly in the spirit, even if her intellect had not been trained to read and apply that knowledge, she knew their importance and concept.

Due to her high standing in the tribes, she had the respect and resources to make Ancient Arrow for us today.

Using the same bridge or portal, etherically and astrally, which she used to manifest individual human life, she used this same connection to draw down that high connection depicted in her self portrait. Mother gives birth to all life, all things. She tells us that womanhood is about more than childbirth or competing in a man's world.

That is just what I read from the images, I have some experience in art therapy. Part of art therapy is understanding the universal symbols and primary marks of consciousness. It is far more exact than dream therapy. No matter what our culture or creed primordial symbolism is uniform across generations and cultures.

To my total dismay I can't read maths and would be intregued if someone could explain the formula in white in the last image in Touche's series.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:25 pm 

Thanks for your great input Arium. Yeap...it seems that the first image is indeed Sky Traveler....in quite a provocative pose.....your analysis of her High Priestess role and inate awareness of her spiritual power as a childbearing woman is spot on. I'm not sure that the second image is male....seems rather androgynous...so could also be a representation of Sky Traveler. Regardless, it's interesting that the head of the female figure in Chamber 23 occurs in the second and fourth images. Also, the honeymoon could be over by Chamber 23...and the birthing process well underway....I've no clue about the meaning of the formula in the last image...it seems that a similar formula is also indicated on Sky Traveler's object which is described in the AAP as "covered in unusual markings, like thin snakes twisting over its surface, frozen, embedded into its surface as if they were claw marks from a bear."

An explanation to the meaning of the symbols is given in Questions & Answers Responses from James - Session Three:

[quote] Question 34 – I am interested in the paintings and especially the symbols in them. Can these be translated into English? Are they the Senzar symbols, which DK mentions in his writings?

Answer 34 – Senzar, besides being an alphabet of its own, can be rendered in cipher characters, which correspond to the nature of ideographs rather than of syllables. Senzar, as a language, was brought by the Central Race to Earth. The reason is quite simple. Ideographic language can convey a tremendously complex concept in a single character. It’s very efficient and can be effectively encoded for highly targeted transmission. Cosmological and mathematical concepts of significant importance could be reduced to a symbolic rendering, but the contextual meaning of color and secondary matrix brought the full meaning of the symbol to light, thus its encoding was complete.

In other words, you can look at a specific symbol of the 24th Chamber Painting (e.g., the second, primary character in the vertical matrix in the upper left section of the painting). If taken out of its framework, this particular character means one thing, which would transpose to Sanskrit, but when viewed in its contextual matrix, it is elevated to Senzar, where its meaning is encoded as representing the Wholeness Navigator within the human instrument. Senzar is a language that flows between alphabetic characters, mathematical symbols, and musical notes. It is an integrated language, sometimes referred to as the Universal Language of Light or the Insignias of First Source.

[img]http://www.wingmakers.com/images/glyphbar.jpg[/img][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:28 pm 

The face you are referring to is representative of the Wholeness Navigator.

There was a discussion some time ago, I don't remember if it was on this forum or the old one about the seemingly passiveness, no that is not the right word of the face. Maybe benign was the word. I like to think of it as the Watcher also. Alex I think had a very good discription for this.

[quote]This is not a state of being that the human instrument will attain. Rather, it is a feeling of oneness and wholeness that the human instrument can glimpse momentarily and, as a result, transform its understanding of its purpose. The Wholeness Navigator pulls the human instrument into alignment with the entity consciousness where it can view its role as an extension of the entity consciousness into terra-earth, and the entity consciousness as an extension of the human instrument into Source Reality.[/quote] WMG

Thanks for the discussion.
LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:21 pm 

I remember a discussion on facial expression (on which I wrote something), but I do not remember being related to the wm pictures.. Hmm.. now I remember something else.. maybe related..

In sort, I was saying that our facial expression expresses our personality construct while a blank face is more close to a state of neutrality. I equated the facial expressions and looks on our face as "facades" that we wear, after we wake up (upon waking up we haven't yet wore anything and so the face is kind'a blank with no muscles & nerves really stretched to take certain positions that also align with our behaviors)..

I remember that there were mentions in the book about neutrality of face being prerequisite for the RVs to do their job correctly. I also know that this state kind of resonates with the WN and can even atune a listener to a similar state of seriousness and connectedness which bypasses the personality obstructs. The same state also hightens intuition (and it may be a factor on why before-during-after sleep we have some flashes)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:50 am 

Yes, Alex, that was it. What you were describing made me think of the neutrality of the observer or the soul or the god-fragment. I'm not sure if I have this right but then what really is right, eh?

So in reading about Traveler of the Sky this caught my attention:

[quote]Everything she knew -- every experience she had to draw from -- was purged. Her mind emptied like a sack of butterflies released to the wind, and she felt completely free of her past and future. There was only the fleeting vastness of the now. Minutes passed as she held the object to her chest, completely unaware of her actions. [/quote]

Before this she had put her hand over the object and said, "You are known to me in the great mystery. I am honored in your presence." Then it was drawn to her chest. The heart mind connection, perhaps?

Just thinking.

LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:12 pm 

Hmm.. great mystery.. this immediately reminded me of:

Teacher: After you have completed the first two steps, center your attention on your breathing. Imagine that your in-breath brings the desires of your ego into an interior chamber of your quantum heart. Then, imagine this desire for achievement—in the form of an in-breath—is suspended within this interior chamber by holding your breath. As you do so, your breath is intermixing with the inflow of compassion that arises from your quantum or energetic heart. Now, expel this newly energized breath back through your heart area, and each time, as you exhale, repeat the phrase: “[b]Leave it in the mystery[/b] to shine of its own light.” Do this six to eight times.

..And the "clearing" technique of LD6 also ties with

"every experience she had to draw from -- was purged. Her mind emptied like a sack of butterflies released to the wind, and she felt completely free of her past and future"