WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:11 am 
 YIM  Profile

Oba,
You're right the synergy of the forum or rather the group of people who comes here is very important, and interesting. And there is different synergy in different threads and topics.

I agree that even though the WM material is supposed to be geared for rapid and catalytic spiritual progress it is not. Anyone who 'gets' the point of some of it got it somewhere else and has already integrated the thinking. However I have heard from a few people who were attracted to the wingmakers story, then read the philosophy and felt like everything had been turned upside down for them. They didn't run away, but rather kept reading and thinking. So, it depends on your perspective when you encounter the materials as to whether it causes rapid and catalytic progress.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:34 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:06 pm 
 YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by oba[/i]
[color=330099]

I'm convinced, from experience with Catholicism which is an intentionally limiting control structure, that new religions do NOT go down very well with the p.t.b., and they often have to dance carefully to prevent open warfare.

also, there are heavy disinfo programs applied to any unorthodox movements which do NOT meet the approval of the p.t.b., heavens gate probably being one prime example. the public will probably NEVER know the real story because it's been [b]thoroughly sanitized [/b]to have them all think one way and no other way, and they seem to swallow it like the archy bunkers they are. [/color]

[Edited on 7-9-2006 by oba] [/quote]

Yeah, it is obvious in many areas that people put their attention. Like DaVinci code and the most obvious - terror - we are supposed to be afraid of anything different and there is tons of 'proof' that we should like that bizarre ABC show recently that had scientists tell us how we'll die when a black hole moves into the solar system. !!!! Is there any place else in the world where that would be a good primetime show?!!! I guess we in the U.S. are harder to control as a group so there has to be a lot more work put into keeping us in fear mode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:56 am 
 YIM  Profile

Hi Russ,
From my perspective the mood here in Texas is almost the same as it has been since 2003. Many people worry about terrorism, make bizarre judgements about muslims (people they have known for years but suddenly are afraid of because of their religion). I can always tell who watches the network news and who doesn't. They put up with the insanity (remove your shoes & do not carrying liquids) before boarding an airplane. The news is hilarious sometimes because they have segments that show you what the airport security systems can see and what you can hide. A guy put a baggie with water under his shirt and showd that it hardly can be seen by the scanning machine. Sometimes they show how to make a bomb out of kitchen ingredients etc.

I remember in the 70's I thought the Germans were crazy because they allowed police with machine guns to run in groups of 3 or more through out the airports. But no german flights get hijacked. At least they are honest about what is going on. But on the other hand, their police are allowed to shoot first and ask questions later. That would be a bigger more stressful fear to live with for me.

What about the UK? You all have actually had some bombings in public transportation (not airplanes).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:46 am 

Robert, Resonance, Oba:

I would like to inject an idea into this conversation. Would it not be beneficial to examine the direction in which our most important technological advances are heading? Carbon nanotubes, biofilms, nano-machines engineered genes, viruses and bacteria. It would seem to me that we are currently taking advantage of the billions of years of R&D that nature has already done for us. As a result, it would seem that our own technology is becoming less and less discernable from the natural world itself. What might a technology far beyond our own look like?

Bearing all this in mind, if panspermia has indeed occurred, should we assume it was committed in such a willy-nilly fashion? Is it's utility confined to the spreading of life? What if it was done with entanglement in mind?(biophotonic) It is conceivable that this act did not stop at the sprinkling of life amongst the stars, but included building bridges linking them.
I have written some about this:

http://www.worldblend.net/worldblendbu/ROCKVARNISH.html

[quote][i]Originally posted by Resonance[/i]
Robert_G, Oba, you never mention where you got the quotes. I like to know who's being quoted.

And, it is not a known fact that we have been visited, it is a little known fact (or factoid). I KNOW, and it seems like you know, but try to look it up at the library. Ask around. You know it is not a KNOWN fact.

Now for the stargate myth, there are several. Have you been to http://home.earthlink.net/~pleiadesx/starquiz.htm? This guy has found proof of visits from pliedians. Very interesting information. [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
dang Russ...there is a UFO on that pic...!:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:37 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:04 am 
 WWW  Profile

From a cook-book
bisexual Ka-cake

[img]http://fordglobe.org/2000/07/07fcn/mardika31.jpg[/img]

[Edited on 30-1-2007 by Arjuna]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:24 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Russell[/i]
O.K.

A little bird tells me there is a need for refinement here.

So, in the spirit of this thread, I'm going to refine some of my previous posts regarding the subject of "star gates".

This will take more than one post, so please bear with me.

First some relevant sharing of experiences I have had.....

* When I was a teenager, I had a "lucid" dream whereby I was "flying" in a levitational manner, with friends, above and around Stonehenge.

* In the 90's, I saw a film called "Star Gate" which, after I saw it, filled me with wonder due to the synchronistic elements in that film which resonated very strongly with me, personally.

* I had a "U.F.O" experience in 2002 whereby I, and a woman called Sylvie witnessed what I believe was a "Star Gate".

There is much more for me to say on this, but hey, it's Friday night over here.....

.....Mmmmm!

:)

Russ

Thanks SD;) [/quote]

Russ:

I think you will like a piece of art I did a few years back called "Time Stones"

http://www.worldblend.net/worldblendbu/ ... AG004A.JPG

Worldblend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Worldblend[/i]

I think you will like a piece of art I did a few years back called "Time Stones"

Worldblend

[/quote]

Thank you, that is an awesome piece of art work.

I'm not kidding, my first impression when I clicked on it was.....WOW.

The word STARGATE, LITERALLY jumped out at me.

Cheers!

Russ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Now here's the freaky part.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c_Ca506xPE

:o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Some thing wonderful.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjOvPaLPLZ4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:57 am 

Quote:
Originally posted by Worldblend
Robert, Resonance, Oba:
I would like to inject an idea into this conversation. Would it not be beneficial to examine the direction in which our most important technological advances are heading? Carbon nanotubes, biofilms, nano-machines engineered genes, viruses and bacteria. It would seem to me that we are currently taking advantage of the billions of years of R&D that nature has already done for us. As a result, it would seem that our own technology is becoming less and less discernable from the natural world itself. What might a technology far beyond our own look like?

Bearing all this in mind, if panspermia has indeed occurred, should we assume it was committed in such a willy-nilly fashion? Is it's utility confined to the spreading of life? What if it was done with entanglement in mind?(biophotonic) It is conceivable that this act did not stop at the sprinkling of life amongst the stars, but included building bridges linking them. I have written some about this:

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:46 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by oba[/i]
[color=330099]

Robert, Resonance, Oba:

Bearing all this in mind, if panspermia has indeed occurred, should we assume it was committed in such a willy-nilly fashion? Is it's utility confined to the spreading of life? What if it was done with entanglement in mind?(biophotonic) It is conceivable that this act did not stop at the sprinkling of life amongst the stars, but included building bridges linking them.
I have written some about this:

[/quote]

those are good questions, wb.
if I'm taking my time answering, it's maybe because I have to think about it ...
[Edited on 12-3-2007 by oba] [/quote]

oba:

:)

Ok, lets think about this from a........a different FRAME of reference if YOUr WILL.

If consciuousness is indeed the architect of time, would it not also be the FACILITATOR in traversing it?

What or WHO does a time machine really look like?

Meditate.............consciousness is overated. (or underutilized)
;)

Worldblend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:31 am 

What or WHO does a time machine really look like?

[/quote]

O.K.

I'm gonna "have" to..... er....."dive in" 'ere'.....

YOU.

ME.

ALL of us ARE the ultimate time machines.

With love,

Meyou. [/quote]

[u]THAT'S[/u]
SIMPLIFIED

Maybe in the same way we would call a block of wood a flute.

All of us without exception?

Worldblend

[Edited on 14-3-2007 by Worldblend]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

[u]THAT'S[/u]
SIMPLIFIED

[/quote]

Maybe:)

[Edited on 13-11-2007 by Russell]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:51 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[u]THAT'S[/u]
SIMPLIFIED

Worldblend

[Edited on 14-3-2007 by Worldblend] [/quote]

I would answer yes as well. Like a hologram each one of us contains the Whole. The limitation comes from ignorance of what we encompass. This reminds me of Men in Black when the cat carried the universe within a small marble type thing tied to the collar around it's neck. Same concept.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:39 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Worldblend [/quote]

My first response was an incredible opening of the Crown chakra. What a wonderful stream of en-light-en-ing.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:16 am 

As you may know, I had "the mother" of all U.F.O experiences back in 2002; since then, I have become more and more aware of what happened that night/morning; in short, I was downloaded a whole bunch of info.

Funnily enough I was also "uploaded" into the "bowels" of a "mothership".

Looooong story.....

Yep, we are ALL blessed with the already, honed to perfection, "fusion" of spirit and matter.

Our physical body is indeed a nano machine.

It is on a one by one basis, through free will, that we each individually choose to integrate with our mirror self; our soul.

The invisible soul which, for me, creates abilities waaaaay beyond my wildest imaginings.

The boring bit, for me, is finding a way to "earn a living".

I won't bore you with that; my problem.

Parodoxically; OUR problem.

Actually, not a problem.....merely a situation.

I now witness and experience on a moment to moment basis time as a very malleable force.

Scares the s!*$ out of some.....makes others, usually younger ones, to smile and laugh uncontrollably.

Is that helpful?

Russ

[/quote]

Russ:

Nope, didn't know about your experiences. Would like to hear you describe them or maybe point me to the thread in which you have done so already.

I totally understand about the occupation thing. If you get a glimpse of the profound and the reality of life, it is hard to dive back into the mundane chors of life that often go along with making a living........so much of the time it often involves being "unconscious". I am in the process of synthesizing my bliss to my occupation and income source. This is exceedingly difficult, but I like a challenge and I am not afraid to fail.

Warmest Regards,

Worldblend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:16 pm 
Posting Freak

.....Would like to hear you describe them or maybe point me to the thread in which you have done so already.

I totally understand about the occupation thing.

If you get a glimpse of the profound and the reality of life, it is hard to dive back into the mundane chors of life that often go along with making a living........so much of the time it often involves being "unconscious".

I am in the process of synthesizing my bliss to my occupation and income source.
This is exceedingly difficult, but I like a challenge and I am not afraid to fail.

[/quote]

Well, I gave a very lengthy and detailed account of my experience on the old zero forum; it was in a thread started by Will (Chakobsa8) entitled "Is any one here interested in the poetry of the Wingmakers?" just before it was closed down.

Will, Rick and LTF probably remember the exchanges we had on the "event" i described therein.

*I have edited this post to make it clear that although my experience was unusual, I am not happy to state "I was also "uploaded" into the "bowels" of a "mothership"."

Enough said.:)

[Edited on 13-11-2007 by Russell]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:33 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:38 am 

http://www.xlflying.com/krucker-m-33.html

http://www.beachparagliding.com/

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:07 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:18 am 

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:06 am 

Quote:
.... almost a 33/33/33 split between
Draco/Sirius A/Atlan genetics,
with a little Tau Cetian, Arcturian,
and Aldebaranian genetics.

Quote:
Sirian use language like a tool
for creating in physical reality ....

Quote:
Sirius, it seems, they are not
so work-oriented, when they work they think ....

Quote:
'Art' ... visual patterns .. to entertain ..
To some, 'Art' .. creative expression ...

Quote:
are the acrobatics of dolphins not Art?
Are the mating rituals of peacocks not art?
Can anyone truly state that a spiral galaxy
or the intricacy of the nervous system is not Art?

Quote:
And that consciousness is ulltimately One,
the Universe in all its manifestations is its Artwork.
We are both the Artist and the Art,
the sculptor and the sculpted.
We--are the imagination of ourselves.
Understanding is getting to appreciate that artwork,
and life is a painting, a song, a creative work.

Quote:
... technical and accurate data on the Ohalu
and possibly Hatona council -
and Procyon beings
(maya, aztech, inca)

http://daelume.deviantart.com

Quote:
..dominant Aldeberan, (german lineage)
and some sort of Sirius A ..
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread28462/pg2
Swerdlow Hyperspace Techniques ..
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread142276/pg1
33/33/33 split between Draco/Sirius A/Atlan genetics
with a little Tau Cetian, Arcturian, and Aldebaranian ..

Last edited by oba on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next