WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber 27
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm 

Anna Alex Rebocco and Doctor T are playing Ongs Hat with him.

Glyphs are having lots of fun with the Golden Dragons
moving in Space very fast....Gaia the Queen.
We came back in time to release
5th dimensional freedom to explore
The many realms of IT.

Last edited by mactzorb on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bounty Hunters and 15
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:48 am 
Posting Freak

:roll: Mark those who are more evolved don't feel a need to talk in code as if they are exclusively special which only an ego instigates instead of the inclusivity a benevolent universe is. In other words Mark, you are no more special than anyone else here. On a global scale, we are all in this together as the Sovereign Intregal beings we are.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:27 pm 

Early Spring....not that far away......2 Suns will be visible for all to see......Christos One .
Wing Maker Will change everything day 1 of the 1000 "good" years to come promised to us...
we just become more and more whole......appreciate your thoughts Shay.....brightest of blessings to you .
Golden Dragons would like you to join them in the hunt.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:34 pm 

Yup ...in plain English what I am saying is this year March 21 to 22
The Sun is going to morph into 2.....fulfilling the return of the Christos
Light visible for all to see .
Should recalibrate a lot of belief systems this event changes every thing.
All Hell and Heaven going to break loose and become One.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:18 pm 

Is called " The Event"......and already is being modified ...to not upset the applecart that as far I am concerned "needs" to be kicked over and realigned ,,,,,but in a nutshell.....the morphing will be pushed to another timeline.....alternate reality and we here will notice how the Light in the sky is different which will be nice but will not jolt those that need to be woken up.......oh well....is better then nothing .....and the positive outcome is IT Wing Maker Will be easier to be happy .....if you so choose to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
WWIII is probably more likely - who knows, maybe one of these wars, the people actually doing the shooting and the dying - will say NO MORE and walk off the battlefields never to return ... truly the soldier has to be the dumbest MFers on the planet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:20 pm 
Posting Freak

2 Suns visible would speed up the process.....and why not now.
Every thing would go down for awhile.
The Event promised in the sky a Light show to rival the ages,
March 21-22.......Days 1 &2 of the 1000 years of progress promised.
Everyday Sun rises and Sun sets going to be very visual....treats for the eyes
Starting tonight ......... Look for the moon as soon as darkness falls on Sunday, March 9, 2014. The planet Jupiter is the very bright point of light nearby. On Sunday night, the moon and Jupiter are separated by about 7 degrees on the sky’s dome, as seen from North America (a closed fist at arm’s length covers 10 degrees of sky). The moon and planet will stay out well past midnight. They’ll set in the west in the wee hours before dawn. If you miss them on Sunday, look again. Jupiter and the moon are closest tonight, but Jupiter will remain fairly close to the moon for a few more nights.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:17 pm 

100 % of the Monads on board for the plan.
Amazing that everyone agreed
2 bee more awakened this new year
Spring now finally here
Was a long Winter
Is coming....you never really know anymore
And when Ra El appears as
They intend to be much more pro active re 3 d filling the positions.
Kej- Kaj-Kar-Rive-Reve-Rave-Jewlinda -Anna and Alex.
Really wonderful the harmony .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:25 am 
Posting Freak

you WISH Spring was here ... I see the E Coast got blasted again yesterday - probably North of you, but I am sure you got some of the cold Winds ... I don't think Winter is "over" nor that it will be, any time soon ... since they failed to create the drought that they wanted, and they have perfected making it snow, when it is in the mid 50's - they can delay planting (soil needs to be around 65 degrees to plant seeds) until it is too late to plant = no crops = famine ...

I have seen it snow in July in the upper elevations - naturally - so it won't take much, with their technology to continue Winter weather (with or without snow) until it is too late to plant ... which is as good as a drought when it comes to creating a famine ... It is my understanding, that they have punched so many holes in the ozone layer, that it no longer exists ... blaming it on airesols was just another cover-up to hide the effects of what THEY are doing with HAARP and chemtrails ... now that they have destroyed the Arctic Zone there is no turning back ... adapt or suffer the consequences ... makes me glad that I bought my dehydrates and freeze dried foods before FUshima ... not to forget the price of the foods has doubled in the past three years ... I have started my seedlings, in the green house ... but they need a lot more room to grow than it affords ... I can't even put them in the ground or plant outdoors - until June - and then there is the hail and winds to deal with - that get worse every year - we will be fortunate indeed, if we manage to get a garden to produce this year - but I am going to give it a hell-of-a-try ... because I just can't believe that massed produced "organic" food (for Trader Joe's and Whole Foods) is really "organic" - do you?

somehow, I managed to get through this winter without having to sell my horse - and got some really stunning kids from my new billy but unless we get rain (in abundance) the ground will be dried up in a month or so .... and we don't get our first cutting- locally until mid July ... the prices are skyrocketing - since I started my operation, from $8 a bail to $15 - which forces the farmers to "downsize" their operations considerably ... some of them are giving their horses away - last Sept, I went to the local horse auction - and you could buy a fully trained (to cut cows) horse for $75 ... because no one wants to be responsible for feeding them during the six (to nine) months of Winter we are having... last year the grass dried up in Aug - and it is just now coming up ... even after the mild Winter that we had ... which I don't believe for a moment is "over" ... not with what's going on in the PNW - and that cloud of Radiation due to hit the East Coast in early April --- we're definitely NOT in Kansas any more Toto...

too bad your Monad friends are not able to stop the chemtrailer ... just what ARE they doing to help humanity Mark? It's pretty obvious to me who they work for due to their lack of concern for this planet's well-being - and how limited their "god-like" powers are to assist humanity ... just like the LTO told us - there are no "saviors" - if you plan on living through "the Harvest of souls" they have planned for Humanity, you better be prepared to save yourself... maybe you should trade your lawn-mower in for a goat ... they are selling like hot-cakes to people preparing for the long haul...due to their dual purpose capacity (meat and dairy) and their ability to thrive on practically nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

[color=#8000BF
IT is a slow process living in 3d as to time.
Monads are patient and keying 2075 plus as to when the Work Wingmaker
Will be completed Carolyn.......a blink of an eye from Anu's perception and many days into night and back into day......for us to pass through......Sun seasoning.....not rot.[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:56 pm 
Posting Freak

well, it snowed another eight inches on me right after I wrote that ... and twice since then - which will really help for a green spring --- but it's just weird how the snows come, sandwiched between 50degree days ... It was susposed to be 70 today (and all week) but I woke up to more snow, which continued to fall but not accumulate til noon ... its 50 now - and that ain't normal - I don't see how everyone just IGNOREs how ABnormal that is ...

why do you continue to deny what James said about "interdimensionals" - here is just a few of the things he said - including the fact that WE are Interdimentionals

The spiritual and religious leaders are equally caught up in the prison, occupying the more righteous sections, but still within the same prison. The interdimensional beings like ascended masters and angels are also imprisoned though their freedoms seem near-infinite when compared to the human inmates.

Ascension is of the teacher-student ordering of the universe, residing within HMS. It defines the subtle aspects of self-deception that are caught-up in the spiritual belief systems of Earth and the interdimensional planes as well.

The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself. The diversion. The separation.

note who James associate the Interdimensional with in this quote:
The Elite, and this includes their interdimensional allies, realize the end result of the human program is an unknown.

Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:09 pm 

You are right about the Monads SD but we are not responsible for the problems
They are the Animus and 100 strong
Freedom achievable ask
William Wallace
James's friend
2 Suns are visible....I know you see them also....out of the corner of your eye.
Just look June.....Kej may have left you....but he was never yours to keep
Grow not bitter but forgive and forget
Your Self First Source inside all of us.
Unconditional love a gift .
Lets use IT.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Wyatt Earp has joined the fight.
I am feeling pretty good about the outcome as a result of this .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Starships more visible.
Communication has increased .
Transmuting shadows into Light.....gifts have been given to us.
I bask in IT's warmth not understanding but somehow just knowing
First Source first is the way to go to assure this victory.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Bottom line is those that sent this gift do not want it hidden by 15.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Physical proof would be appreciated.
Imagination a wonderful tool and gift,
Thank you Mark Hempel for sharing yours with James .
IT is most appreciated,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:36 pm 

Solution has been found.
Earth to be split
Gaia is One.
NWO 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Alfred Webre: Positive Timeline, BRICS, Money, Putin & the Omniverse

VIDEO - Alfred Webre: Positive Timeline, BRICS, Money, Putin & the Omniverse - TRUTH
By Alfred Lambremont Webre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_CSiO-GJ4g

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:52 pm 
Posting Freak

That (above) was a GREAT interview ... inspired by a tweet (lol) - I really had no idea of Alfred's back ground until recently , even though I have been inconsistantly following him, for many years ... out side of James, I trust his point of view , far more anyone else in the "exopolitics community" ... but this interview really opened my mind, by putting a huge amount of pieces together, I may just have to buy his book ... because it was obvious that he had a lot more information than he had time ... and I believe that the book would be easier to read than to listen to him ... his choice of words all seem to be well chosen (by design) every one of them is exact - with little or NO intent to trigger emotion, but to share important fact ...

thank you for sharing this shay ... I would have missed it - and it is just what I needed to hear - now, it is almost as if he takes off, where other's drop the ball, and he has scored - big time for the Home Team ... in this battle for the Mulitverse

Post subject: Re: newage mumbo jumbo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Debra.....always appreciate your insults.
2015 has 6 supermoons ....first 3 are Jan Feb March
Portals are going to open up many.
Is really wonderful you are not the one who decides who.

Post subject: Re: newage mumbo jumbo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:59 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Thanks Debra.....always appreciate your insults. -
2015 has 6 supermoons ....first 3 are Jan Feb March
Portals are going to open up many.
Is really wonderful you are not the one who decides who.

yes, the first full moon was SUPER ... Nature sure has a wonderful way of getting our attention ... time to transform our selves
and since we still have Free Will - I wouldn't worry about anyone trying to infringe upon it ... personally, I'm too busy creating my own super-natural reality :mrgreen:

Post subject: Paradise Command
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Super natural realities where anything goes
I am a fragment of First Source imbued with IT's capabilities.
Bernie Sanders for President.
Why not ?

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

how did this turn into a moon topic? :roll:

Although the moon will appear full all night long tonight, the full moon really happens at a well-defined instant, turning precisely full on May 4, at 3:42 Universal Time. At US time zones, that means the moon turns full this evening, on May 3, at 11:42 p.m. EDT, 10:42 p.m. CDT, 9:42 p.m. MDT or 8:42 p.m. PDT.

Quote:
2014-2015 Lunar Tetrad

The first three total eclipses in this lunar tetrad occurred on

April 15, 2014,
October 8, 2014,
and April 4, 2015.

I thought this was interesting too ...

Quote:
Another End-of-the-world Prophecy?

Some people believe that the tetrad has special significance because the eclipses coincide with important Jewish festivals. The two April lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 occurred at the same time as Passover, while the October and September eclipses occur during the Feast of Tabernacle. This, they suggest, is connected to a biblical prophecy of the end of times.

The fact is, eight of the tetrads since the first century have coincided with Jewish holidays without the world going under, so there is no reason to believe that the 2014-2015 tetrad will end the world this time either.

The last eclipse of the tetrad will occur on September 28, 2015.
All four total lunar eclipses are visible from most of the United States.
this is not a blood moon, but one will appear with a total eclipse in late in September

this is also the 7th Shimitah ... or a Jubilee year, with lots of "history" to make it worth becoming aware of how Anu's plans unfold. Feast of the Tents, Harvest time ... he did lay it all out in the Torah ... and everything is pointing to September

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Spiritual awakening......the ability to see auras and thoughtforms,,,,...brings out the best and the worst.....because every intention is out there to see.....and people either behave themselves and act better.....or kill themselves in the process driven mad by the sunrot if unable to process and transmute the Violet Light embracing the planet Gaia.....Earth into Heart........just move the h.........Orthodox being driven into a religious frenzy that should see a lot of pregnant women wanting to carry the Messiah.....for this is the meaning of the biblical prophecy BST also '
Baal Shem Tov

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:24 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Spiritual awakening......the ability to see auras and thoughtforms,,,,...brings out the best and the worst.....because every intention is out there to see.....and people either behave themselves and act better.....or kill themselves in the process driven mad by the sunrot if unable to process and transmute the Violet Light embracing the planet Gaia.....Earth into Heart........just move the h.........Orthodox being driven into a religious frenzy that should see a lot of pregnant women wanting to carry the Messiah.....for this is the meaning of the biblical prophecy BST also '
Baal Shem Tov

Like you can see auras, or thoughtforms which are felt by the way. :roll: You are so deluded and deluded into thinking your not deluded by spouting this subterfuge which is a distraction and diversion away from the Sovereign Integral. Sovereign Integrals have absolutely no need to be exclusive or Saviors. It's seems silly to have to write that it's so obvious if you have any inkling or feel what a Sovereign Integral is. You are deluded by your egos need for such attention that you think it elevates you above others so that you think they need you as a Savior. You are being used mark. Which demon is it this time? It's only in your own mind mark , it's only in your own mind. You are not a prophet either. When are you going to accept who and what you truly are? When, or if you do, you will find that you don't have to impress anyone or need anyone else's approval and neither does anyone else need yours. Be still ...in the utter emtiness and silence of the Sovereign Integral through focus on your heart instead of listening to the voices in your head, that's all you need to do to find your true SELF. I AM WE ARE.

Cathedral - CS&N