WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Bounty Hunters and 15
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Appreciate your input Debra and I am sorry for my delusional side which offends you and of course you are right as you are never wrong about anything is silly of me to even try and share my misunderstandings with you,,,,,,.but as you are just a fragment of First Source just like me and thus my Family.....IAMWEARE is going to .

Last edited by markzorb on Sat May 09, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Thought forms are seen by the 3rd eye which puts you at a disadvantage Debra-Shay as yours is blocked by feelings of hate and contempt for most of the people who participate here......this has made you an agent of 15....albeit unaware you are.....what you feel good towards is your Heart trying to get through,.......which it has as you have made tremendous progress and at least now communicate rather then ignore.....that you like goats and share this with SD.......bravo to you......appreciate something no matter how alien it is for you to understand anything beyond your reach which again is limited by your contempt towards most everyone here.....Wingmaker or Animus.....even you must choose and fight for IT.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:45 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Appreciate your input Debra and I am sorry for my delusional side which offends you and of course you are right as you are never wrong about anything is silly of me to even try and share my misunderstandings with you,,,,,,.but as you are just a fragment of First Source just like me and thus my Family.....IAMWEARE is going to .

Your apology is accepted. That this thread exists for the reason it does has none to do with I AM WE ARE,(or the WingMakers Materials, for that matter. :roll: ) but is all about you being seduced by YOUR EGO TRICKING YOU INTO THINKING YOU HAVE TO SAVE OTHERS FROM THEMSELVES .They already are I AM WE ARE only having to go within themselves to rediscover it, consciously . ALL BEING I AM WE ARE , what does anyone need YOUR EGO for mark? I have never denied any human, being I AM WE ARE but you do with trying to save them from actually rediscovering it with your preaching of your NEW AGE RELIGION of seeking a Saviour as you instead... self assigned by your seductive and trickster EGO. You need to save yourself from your own EGO mark so that people like Athena and others who are demon possessed aren’t still controlling you. You figure. My name isn't Debra btw, why do you insist that it is? :roll:

:lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:09 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
That (above) was a GREAT interview ... inspired by a tweet (lol) - I really had no idea of Alfred's back ground until recently , even though I have been inconsistantly following him, for many years ... out side of James, I trust his point of view , far more anyone else in the "exopolitics community" ... but this interview really opened my mind, by putting a huge amount of pieces together, I may just have to buy his book ... because it was obvious that he had a lot more information than he had time ... and I believe that the book would be easier to read than to listen to him ... his choice of words all seem to be well chosen (by design) every one of them is exact - with little or NO intent to trigger emotion, but to share important fact ...

thank you for sharing this shay ... I would have missed it - and it is just what I needed to hear - now, it is almost as if he takes off, where other's drop the ball, and he has scored - big time for the Home Team ... in this battle for the Mulitverse

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Alfred was subjected to time travel and seeing the future some decades ago seeing secret government programs back then if not being in some of them. He is wise although I still issue my own discernment. I love his openness to the existence of interdimensional and multidimensional realities as bizarre as they may seem. He's had enough of his own experience to have honed his discernment and he uses his heart especially for that. Alfred shares from the heart unlike mark here who is still so caught up in his own ego mind he is easily manipulated and controlled into thinking he's a saviour. A Demon invented the whole saviour concept. I don't say this to be hurtful i say it because mark has been on this form for a number of years now and he still preaches what he did when he originally came here to shut down this forum and even now what he says in its passive/aggressive way is still as offensive. That is because he underestimates the intelligence of the people here who surpass him in their development and evolution with having studied these materials over the years as sincere students. Mark is still caught up in the GSSC and looks to the world for what he thinks are answers that appeal to his ego instead of going within. Why he stays on this forum is beyond me when there are so many others more than happy to accept his saviourship...elsewhere. I like Alfred because he never comes across as a saviour type that's because he is so experienced on an international scale, if not mystic as well, and older and wiser. I like that he doesn't appear perfect either. Like all of us he knows we have much to deal with and its very complex world(s) we live in. And...some of us walk between the worlds.... ; ?)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Leuren Moret: Jade Helm, Homeland Security, Domestic Pacification, Mind control & the Bigger Picture

Published on May 7, 2015

Leuren Moret: Jade Helm, Homeland Security, Domestic Pacification, Weaponizing adult children to wage EMF Mind Control War & The Bigger Picture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NYT6TY ... youtu.be&a

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:50 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Thought forms are seen by the 3rd eye which puts you at a disadvantage Debra-Shay as yours is blocked by feelings of hate and contempt for most of the people who participate here......this has made you an agent of 15....albeit unaware you are.....what you feel good towards is your Heart trying to get through,.......which it has as you have made tremendous progress and at least now communicate rather then ignore.....that you like goats and share this with SD.......bravo to you......appreciate something no matter how alien it is for you to understand anything beyond your reach which again is limited by your contempt towards most everyone here.....Wingmaker or Animus.....even you must choose and fight for IT.

Here's a thoughtform for you mark. :lol: Like I said before mark you act like an idiot by choice. You really are deluded if you think anyone could possibly believe your drivel or accept it as truth. The hatred and contempt is yours, its why you accuse me of being the Animus. You raving lunatic the Animus ARE FICTIONAL as a part of the AA story which is fiction as James has said if you ever read any of the WMM. :lol: It is why you are deluded in thinking anyone here needs you as a saviour. I'll say it again, you are filled with hatred and contempt and prove it by trying to convince people that they need you as a saviour to save them from themselves! That has not changed since you first came to this forum when you and the rest of your demon controlled Athena gang came here for the purpose of closing it down and attacking anyone who supported the WMM. That would be me and starduster . I've got your number and your purpose here has not changed even under your passive/aggressive guise. Bless you mark , it is obvious you have chosen your ego over the heart. It is more than obvious that you really don't know how to discern the difference between what is from the lower HMS mind and what is from the Intelligence of the Heart.
This is how it works, your ego has convinced you that what you feel is with your heart when it is from your ego/mind. How can you tell? The ego/mind is always with words with little to no feeling if only in irritation/anger/revenge such as your above statement.There is no heart there except to reveal how ignored if not damaged it is. Your ego/mind tells you how you feel. The heart just feels, it creates an electromagnetic field that can be very powerful and nonlocal. The mind cannot elicit such. From my heart of hearts to yours with Valor! I DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR HMS EGO/MIND!!!!!
I DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR NEED TO CONTROL AND HAVE SO CALLED POWER OVER OTHERS!!!! I DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR THREATS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL POWERFUL IN ISSUING THEM!!!!!!!
Bless you, may you learn and that there is nothing you can do to me without my consent. You try to come across like you have psychic powers over others and threaten them if they chalIenge you. :lol: I give my consent to nothing less than Truth and Love. You do not belong here , you are not ready for what the WMM offers that is why you try distorting these works and distracting people from the truth of them with all that demon channelled mind control 3rd grade level drivel. As if any sincere person interested in these works would allow you to divert them. :roll: As I've said before, you underestimate the intelligence of the people here. i give them credit for being able to make their own decisions even if they don't agree with me. It's only people like you I make issue with when you say things without having bothered to do research and especially when you post such stuff that have little to none to do with what the WMM covers except that it warns people about distractions and diversions like you. If ever you can actually be authentic and genuine and stop being afraid of what everyone else here knows then we can have decent discussion. I'm not holding my breath.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon May 11, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Star this is really interesting I know you'll like this interview with Alfred that reveals even more about where he comes from!

Omniverse interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre on DarkCityRadio com marred by station owner

Published on May 3, 2015

Omniverse interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre on DarkCityRadio com marred by station owner -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6drVO7z ... youtu.be&a

Quote:
*** Alfred Lambremont Webre 5 days ago
+allisun White NOTE: The host and guest coordinator have resigned from DarkCityRadio.com on the basis of the station owner's actions during this program. They are in the process of launching their own program. Thank you. In Light, Alfred ;-)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Star when you have time I'm sure you will enjoy this!

PART 1: BBS taken off-air as James Gilliland & Alfred Webre discuss Sept 23, 2015 False Flag

Published on May 8, 2015

PART 1: BBS taken off-air as James Gilliland & Alfred Webre discuss Sept 23, 2015 Jade Helm False Flag

It's interesting how certian prophecies made by the Controllers are made possible by them staging events. The only thing now is that they DON'T have the control they used to in being able to carry out the prophecies by staging them no matter how many centuries ago those prophecies were made. Why? Because of the end of time which occurred in the 2011/2012 time period which left us able to change much since as they have been losing power ever since. Also they aren't the only ones able to travel in time to change things and other factors I am not aware of. These really are exciting times we live in!!!!

WATCH PART 2:
BBS Radio taken off-air as James Gilliland & Alfred Lambremont Webre discuss September 23, 2015 Jade Helm False Flag
http://newsinsideout.com/2015/05/bbs-...

The first vid goes into the second and click on the newsinsideout.com link which gives you more info.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:34 pm 
Posting Freak

To Mark

"Skeptics and Naysayers dismiss what they have not risen to the level to see. Armchair investigators cast opinions from afar, condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

Albert Einstein

Quote:

Each of you must ask yourself the questions: Who would I be if masters, or God, or Light, or an extraterrestrial savior did not exist? What would I do if I was all of these in my world? It is time to take responsibility for your self. To rise up and embody the oneness, equality and truthfulness of who you are, because you cannot stand behind a Supreme Being or Master and truly express the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

The bottom line is that all of this empire of deception, what I have been referring to as a prison, had to be created in order to enslave humans without them knowing they were enslaved. And all of the work that has been done since Anu’s first enslavement of humanity has been deception because humans would never have gone along without it being this way, and Anu and the Elite knew this as a certainty. First Source is re-activating itself within the human family, you can have the condition of forgetfulness, but it is not forgetting. You have not forgotten.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Our job here is to love one another unconditionally.
You are not making mine any easier.
What you think you understand not what you think.
Soul solves the problem.
Just a matter of time.
3 years away as an opening exists
Ask MahuNahi to confirm.
15 is gone done and over .
According to my source.
No leadership exists.
Chaos running the show.
Lets be nice to each other Debra.
How may I be of service to you ?
What do you need to make IT.
Mac Tov Zorb/
Mark Taff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak

All leads to Chaco Canyon
Are we in agreement here
Makes sense that in a more refined overlapping dimension
They exist and are more real then this hologram that has been imposed on us by Anu who has been BSTing us like forever the Chambers that IS RA EL a place where the Glyphs suspend time and communicate from the future Now.....molding us into One and then many the plan First Source has in store for us destined to merge with Alien races.....or do we have a say .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thanks shay for posting these links ... I watched a few more and got a lot out of this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NYT6TYgTg8&feature=youtu.be&a with Lauren and Alfred ... that reveal that the target is the Youth, and the way they are getting to them is wifi - and "smart" devices.

it makes me wonder, now, that I have switched from satellite ISP to a cheaper faster ISP that uses cell phone towers to transmit ...was a good move ... but I feel that as long as I have my techno gadgets tented in a faraday mesh ... with carbon sheets, to absorb most of it... I might be OK ... but I have been aware of the "chem-soup" technique to keep us in a mental fog - as well ...they can blanket entire areas with a (chemical aerosols ) mind-fog and I can clearly see its effects on my crew of workers ... at first I thought it was just sucking the moisture out of the air (to dump else where) but after getting out in it myself, (for hours and not minutes) I noticed the difficulty I had forming thoughts ... giving clear directions and being understood ... ON THE DAYS when it is present - specifically ... I am convinced by my own experience that there is an on going effort to dull our senses ... but when you try to point it out to others (even family members) they all just roll their eyes :roll: due to their programing and dependence on others to provide for them (instead of Nature)

I have also noticed the trend in the internet forums that promote the notion that on Sept 23 - we are going to be hit by an "object" the size of TX, "somewhere" in the same states that JH15 has identified as "hostile states" ... and I live in one of them ... Personally I am trying to get everything I can, done before July, to establish a secure place for my family to hunker down during the chaos... I have put on a new METAL roof, and erected a strong parameter fence that will be able to contain larger animals (hogs and cows) securely, that surrounds my home with only one way in that is gated ... because I expect that after this FF event, food will be the new "money" and there will be very little to go around .... and my livestock (and greenhouse) will be targeted as people make their way out of the Metro areas .

The Universe has arrange for me to live in (the middle of) a very aware community and I have stocked, food for them also (oatmeal, beans, rice, powered milk and rabbits) to pass out during the winter months ... I am waiting for the first cutting of grass to fill my hey sheds to feed the new livestock that I will be adding ... because I suspect that this Winter will be when we are the most vulnerable after their FF event... and I hope to be able to get this home back on solar energy that is not dependent upon the grid ... and if it doesn't happen, I will still have organic food to share with my family, as the prices sky rocket ... but the lights in the greenhouse and the well pump need a power source that can not be turned off on a whim.

Of course, I consider the members of this forum "family" too ... those of you who need sanctuary, can find it here if you are willing to contribute your energy to our efforts to remain Independent. As Lauren said, its is up to us (We the People) to stop TPTB from making us their slaves ... say NO MORE! It seems that the Elite has weaponized Nature, and will be targeting our weakest points (yellowstone, Madrid fault, and both coastlines) where the population is the largest ... they are dividing us now, in hopes of getting us to do their killing for them ... promoting race wars, religious wars, global wars, and now weather wars, while the cause droughts and floods in the food producing areas ... they obviously have a plan that is well underway to maintain control ... most of us do not ... because we choose not to believe we are in danger or that the LTO was right when they told us that "resistance to awareness" (of what we are participating in) is the only evil that exists

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
PS, Shay, after all these years of interacting with MarkZ, I understand that his belief system is harmless ... and that he still has an open mind, and some of the LTO's suggestions are finding their way into his (self-created) well fortified reality ... which is in no way a "judgment" but an observation ... it is somewhat annoying when he salts the materials with his own BS, but at the same time, it gives us the opportunity to share what we have discovered embedded in the materials ... that may not be apparent to those who don't have the time to study them in depth

everyone here, serves a purpose ... that can be appreciated, and I am grateful for any and all "truth seekers" willing to share their truth as long as it doesn't distort the message the LTO is sharing with us. We are all Wingmakers, some just more programed than others.

Post subject: Re: Chamber 27
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:21 pm 

Everything is out in the open anyway.
Resistance futile.
True Self prevails
No need to wait until 2080
2017 also a One year which allows
First Source entrance.