WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Colleccted Works of the Wingmakers
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:50 pm 

From planetworkpress,com has an epigraph and preface from the author that is James Mahu now
SD not aware of as she does not have a copy of the 'new" transformation at hand in solid form for a human instrument to hold in his hand and read ........from the Heart and not the head......especially hers that has been implanted by her father.....lately employed by the Incunabula through Langley's biggest employer her bloodline has many followers swastika driven to perfection .
In addition to reading book I am sleeping with IT close by......under my pillow...........Book then goes under the direction of the Lyricus Teaching Order to the AA Project.......where the glyphs come alive and the Wingmakers contact us via the discovery in the desert.....glyphs are able to go back in time,,,,forward to ....Now always present.

Post subject: Re: Colleccted Works of the Wingmakers
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
sorry Mark that I didn't see this when you posted it , but you are sadly mistaken about me - number one, I do have a the collected works of James, on paper to "hold in my hand" and to mark up with my own notes ... and have for over a decade now ... I have all the pictures printed out too ... so that if the internet were ever to be closed down, I would have a copy of the Website and all related materials ... both on disk (for a future time) and on paper ...

number two - my father didn't implant anything into my head ... he wasn't capable of doing that because of the chip in his head :lol: :lol: :lol: By the time he got back from Viet Nam, I was graduating HS and we were about as opposite as two family members could be ... I was a hippy and he worked for the JCS ... the fact is, that we never talked after that - we had nothing in common to talk about, and whenever I went to visit my mom, my dad and I got into horrible arguments because of my "lack of respect" for his BS ... the only thing my dad might have implanted in me was my hatred for the Armed Forces

my dad was in the Infantry - Langly is an AFB ... I was never in the Military ... and even though I did work for duPonts, ITT and BUroughs - I quit as soon as I found out that they were working for the Government ... and I was part of the "private sector" ... I left my father's home, and move to California in '66 when I turned 18 and became part of the anti-war movement that ended the War in Viet Nam much to his outrage ... and I never supported or contributed to the "system" ... I have never contributed a dimeto the IRS and the war machine ... I used the system but it didn't use me - and I stopped drinking tap water even before it was fluoridated in most of the States ... LA water in the sixties was putrid ... and I never went back to tap water after that.

and as for my previous life - and the lives of my grand parents ... my mom's family immigrated here (to Wisconsin) in the 1800s shortly after the end of the Prussian War ... because my grandfather was forced to walk 500 miles in his underwear (they took back his uniform) - and he'd had enough, so when he got home he sold everything he owned and moved his family to America . My Dad's family immigrated here before the Revolutionary War (yes, I am a DAR) ... so there was no NAZI in my bloodlines nor slave owers either, I am a decendand of one of the founding fathers of this country - the great statesman Edmund Burke ... and like him - I believe, that "evil triumphs when the good do nothing" .

probably more Nazis in your Jewish background than mine Mark ... it is my understanding that there were a lot of jewish Nazis ... even Hitler was one and I can say that because my mom's family were jewish before they immigrated - but they left their religion in the old country and raised their children to be Lutherans :mrgreen:

I really don't know why you would make all that up ... because it only makes you look bad - you can believe whatever you want, or whatever Shay is telling you ... but it is simply an attempt to discredit me ... that ends up discrediting you

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay does not communicate to me re this matter SD.
It is something I sense from you .
Very cool that you go so far back into the history of America re your dad's family.
Allows you access to a lot of tony clubs....I would imagine.
Why would I want to discredit you .
I like you and am happy that you already have a copy of the Works.
I think everybody reading this could benefit from having.
That is what is important here not your dad's employment history.
Forgiveness for any sore point .....blank the slate and let us move on .

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
Shay does not communicate to me re this matter SD.
It is something I sense from you .
Very cool that you go so far back into the history of America re your dad's family.
Allows you access to a lot of tony clubs....I would imagine.
Why would I want to discredit you .
I like you and am happy that you already have a copy of the Works.
I think everybody reading this could benefit from having.
That is what is important here not your dad's employment history.
Forgiveness for any sore point .....blank the slate and let us move on .

you may not be aware that SHay "communicate to me re this matter" but those are the same things that she accuses me of ... gee you guys must have the same source/handler ... and I was just pointing out how completely wrong it is - but you can believe whatever you please - I really don't care what you believe, what important here, is what you KNOW.

The connection between the individual and the Source is subtly undermined through the layers of language, belief system manipulation, and ritual controls designed by the hierarchy to intervene between the spiritual essence of entities and their source, First Source.

Language is seductive to the ego's drive for power and control, as well as the mind's inclination to surrender to, and believe in, the language of externals.It can lure the unsuspecting into believing images and ideas -- real or imagined -- for the sake of holding individuals in bondage to a lesser truth, or keep individuals supporting the hierarchy when it no longer serves a purpose.
2nd Philo

yeah, I think you should work on Forgiving your self, for believing without knowing ... and start talking about things you do know ...

do you plan on reading the CW, Mark - or did you buy it just to "have" ... so how far into his works does Vol I get ? - what's the last paper in the table of contents?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Vision of Mantustia SD
Your bloodline goes back to the DAR
You have entry into clubs at birth
Forgive me to think you of working for the CIA
Just ....you are so good at what you do.
Would not these clubs visit you now and then
I really do cherish my 3d physical book .
Darlene has done a great job.
I think anyone who is "serious " about the above subject and can afford IT.
Should support her company and buy one,
Artwork brings the glyphs alive.
A present for your Sovereign I ntegral to enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:24 pm 

I agree.
Every one must choose.
Wing Maker or Animus.
Grey or Blue.
No neutrality.