WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Undiscovered tunnel in AA site
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:44 pm 

in spiritestate version of aa story, a undiscovered tunnel is marked on the picture below,it is from 24th chamber to antechamber3,in old wmm,neruda interview---the 23rd chamber's shaft is the only way to arrive 24th chamber.
I just want to discuss,the Undiscovered tunnel meanings what?
there are 24chambers altogether,3 ante chambers
3 antechambers represent our body mind and emotion?
2nd,3rd ante chambers are not appeared on the ZEMI version of aa site.

Last edited by yhg342 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Undiscovered tunnel in AA site
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:44 am 

the shaft in 23rd chamber may means physical transformation of our chromosome,the undiscovered channel from 24th chamber to antechamber3 may means spirite transformation from our mind/emotion/body's coherence.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I believe that Frank was in a hurry when he made this vid and that it was intended to be a "sample" of what could be done ... because I have seen other graphic artists rendering of the chambers that (to me) looked a lot more like "chambers" dug into sandstone ... no one but Frank created square chambers ...

as for the original design, James has told us that each of the "physical TZ" (as I am sure that you know) each represent a body of teachings ... related to what the LTO has determined is most important for us to "discover" and that the AA site, is focused on the Human Genome ... or Genetics - they have identified the other sites as containing data focused on neo-sciences, metaphysics, sensory data streams, psycho-coherence, cultural evolution, and the Sovereign Integral.

In the first half of the 4th interview,dr N gets into some detail about the data that they found in the Ancient Arrow site and it seems that they also focused on the 23 and 24th chamber .. I have copied and pasted snips from this interview for reference in this topic .... which I believe are relevant to this discussion ...

From the top of the 23rd chamber to the antechamber below was approximately 50 meters

but we never suspected that there was a hidden passageway beneath the debris on the floor of the chamber."

x-rays showed a trap door to another chamber. How was it overlooked before? Was it completely hidden?"

six inches of rock chips on the floor of the 23rd chamber concealed a vertical passageway."

Sarah: "It went straight down?"

Dr. Neruda: "Correct. It dropped nearly 50 meters . . ."

Sarah: "But I thought the antechamber was 50 meters underneath the 23rd chamber."

Dr. Neruda: "It is, but not directly underneath. The 24th chamber is only separated by four meters from the nearest wall of the antechamber."

Sarah: "Was there a passageway between the two, or was the only entrance from the 23rd chamber?"

Dr. Neruda: "The only entrance was from the 23rd chamber, which made it near-impossible to get to."

Sarah: "Why?"

Dr. Neruda: "Because the passageway was cut too small for an adult body, and it was a long distance to traverse."

Dr. Neruda: "The ACIO had technologies that allowed us to drop cameras down the passageway and photograph the entire chamber remotely."

Sarah: "What did you see?"

Dr. Neruda: "It was the largest of the 24 chambers -- in all dimensions. Its wall painting was the largest, and like the 23rd chamber, was oriented horizontally instead of vertically. There was a technology artifact that we removed from the chamber that, as far as I know, is, like all the others, inaccessible to the ACIO probes."

Dr. Neruda: "It was very similar to the 23rd chamber in the sense that it was also unfinished in appearance, but it was about three times as large in volume. There were a series of glyphs incised on the wall opposite the painting that were organized in seven groups of five characters."

Dr. Neruda: "It's the most abstract and complex of the collection, and consequently, hard to describe. Like all the chamber paintings, we invested considerable effort and time to decode the symbols and analyze the content of the painting, but we only had speculation as to its real purpose."

Sarah: "Any hypothesis on why the 24th chamber was hidden?"

Dr. Neruda: "Remember that the site was interpreted by most within the Labyrinth Group as being loosely based on our human genome . . . "

Sarah: "Because of the helix shape?"

Dr. Neruda: "That and the fact there were 23 chambers -- the precise number of chromosomes -- or pairs of chromosomes in a normal human cell. These factors, along with some of the detail contained within the chamber paintings and philosophical text we decoded, led us to conclude that the site was designed to tell a story about the human genome."

Sarah: "Okay, but why was the 24th chamber hidden and how does that relate to the human genome?"

Dr. Neruda: "I don't know with certainty, but remember that the 23rd chromosome determines the sex of the individual. The wall painting from the 23rd chamber is the only painting that shows -- albeit abstractly -- the genitalia of both a man and a woman. We assumed that this was deliberate. The fact that the 23rd chamber was unfinished suggested that the 23rd chromosome was also somehow unfinished, implying that there may be some other function of the sex gene that has not been completed as yet."

Sarah: "But isn't the entire genome unfinished? I remember reading that 95% of the genome is unused. Isn't that true?"

Dr. Neruda: "It's true that the instructions contained within the genes are mostly unused, but the genes themselves, as far as their instruction set, are not incomplete so far as we know. There are, of course, genetic mutations that occur from time-to-time, but again these are not states of incompletion so much as spontaneous adaptation to genetic interfusion."

Sarah: "Then what's the case with the 24th chamber? Are there instances when some people have 24 chromosomes?"

Dr. Neruda: "First, it's 23 pairs of chromosomes, and yes, there are people who have an extra chromosome, but it's generally not desirable, and is often lethal. In our research, we've never seen 24 pairs of chromosomes in a healthy, normal human."

. Chimpanzees, orangutans, and gorillas possess 24 pairs of chromosomes."

Until 1955 scientists believed that humans had 24 pairs of chromosomes just as the chimpanzee or gorilla, but then it was discovered that somewhere in time, humans fused two chromosomes into one . . . "

The human genome is like a set of encyclopedias with 23 volumes. It's quite possible that the 24th chamber, in this case, is the equivalent of the index or navigation volume."

Sarah: "But it's not visible like the other 23 chromosomes?"

Dr. Neruda: "We thought there was significance in the fact that the 24th chamber was hidden, and was only connected by a narrow, vertical passage to the 23rd. It's possible, in theory, that the 24th chromosome isn't a molecular-based gene repository. There may be a genetic mutation that is being foreshadowed in our future, or the 24th chamber is a metaphor for a new functionality of the human species that is -- as yet -- dormant or non-coded.".... the 23rd chromosome was destined to mutate and create or catalyze the creation of a 24th chromosome that would act as a navigation system or index for future geneticists."

Sarah: "If all these pieces are fit together, the picture that emerges is that the Ancient Arrow site was created as a metaphor of the human genome, and that it's predicting a mutation that will produce a 24th chromosome, which leads us right back to our hairy cousins. Wouldn't this be devolution?"

Dr. Neruda: "No."

Sarah: "Why not?"

Dr. Neruda: "The molecular environment of the 23rd chromosome is the most antagonistic and dynamic of all the human chromosomes. This makes it a cauldron for potential mutation. Molecular and evolutionary biologists are only now beginning to recognize this inherent reality of the 23rd chromosome.

"ZEMI's analysis was that the 24th chamber painting was concerned not with our sexual identity, as in the case of the 23rd chromosome, but our spiritual identity."

"There are several connections between the 23rd and 24th chambers; the most notable being that the 24th chamber is only accessible from the 23rd chamber. This suggests that the 24th exists as a result of the behaviors and conditions of the 23rd. In a sense, the tunnel connecting the two chambers is a birth canal, and the 24th chamber is the baby.

"Since the 23rd is the sex chromosome, that is, it determines the sexual and physical identity of the individual, its purpose is largely binary. It's quite logical to conclude that if it were to give birth to a new chromosome, it may have something to do with our spiritual identity, particularly in light of all the other information we have about the Central Race."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 I love how much you pay attention to detail and how much you come from observer mode without bias, and your speculation is viable . I like this, it fits nicely with what's happening now. :D

Quote:
the shaft in 23rd chamber may means physical transformation of our chromosome,the undiscovered channel from 24th chamber to antechamber3 may means spirite transformation from our mind/emotion/body's coherence.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 pm 

Thank you yhg342, Starduster and Shayalana for this great point of reference and its mobilizing emphasis. My individuality is particularly and passionately drawn to the fields of psycho-coherence, which is probably quite evident from the areas and themes of topics where I engage and contribute. Event strings in my life have provided me with participation in other fields such as meta-physics, religion, science, etc, however these ingredients in my recipe have lower measures, that is, a tablespoon here and a tablespoon there added to cupfuls of other ingredients.

When reading this topic I was intuitively drawn to: look at a piece of artwork, review a remembered post . . . in other words I just flowed easily (and excitedly) with a couple of hops, skips and jumps and as I did I was able to feel, see and experience pieces of a fragmented dimensional pattern inside my heart area - (like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle all in their correct position but separated by a space between them) - gravitating together and smoothly locking into place. This was an amazing experience for I was completely conscious and coherent throughout the process and although the “feel good” energetics in my heart centre were very strong, it was the intelligence/information coherency (relative to my tablespoon quantity fields), that emerged from the merging of these fragments that was powerfully rewarding . . . and of course words cannot even come close to providing me with an adequate sharing of this, but suffice to say:

Starduster I found within your referencing to what yhg342 has alluded to was a whole structure of communication and your selected emphasis was dynamic in potency - I am deeply grateful to have reached the point where I am consciously and coherently navigating and accessing within the visible and “invisible” networks of communication within our quantum community - it feels right!

And although what I have attempted to share is synonymous with the “kindling effect” I would like to emphasize myself here, that it takes the “kindling effect” to a whole new level. It truly is rewarding to practice the art of practice with these materials, as is suggested, recommended and nurtured - it is as if the transformational WM/Lyricus classroom, so to speak, has dropped into my living room - there is nowhere that I can go that can provide me with anything far more powerful or beneficial to my transforming being - it is all right here, within me and encompassing me - it truly is a magical, invigorating, intelligent space . . . . . forgive my exuberance but I do feel very childlike in wanting to clap my hands, jump up and down and do cartwheels . . . might refrain from the cartwheels inside though and leave that to the kids, for at my age it is quite likely I will cartwheel myself into a piece of furniture. :D

Hmmm okay . . . before I posted this I decided to pause from my exciting experience and view it from an objective instead of subjective position, and the obvious questions are seen: So, good on ya, but what does this mean? What did I get from the interlocking of pieces? Etc, etc. To attempt to describe this comprehensively would take too long and I am not sufficiently skilled to be able to translate the complexity of this experience into words, so very, very simply, I can say that for me, personally, probably something different to anyone else . . . or not!

The merging and interlocking of the pieces bridged the gaps/spaces between them and completed a piece of me that was fragmented - I saw and felt this happen with a macro perspective - it is the information and complexity of what is contained within all those pieces and all its uses/meanings/purpose micro-ly that I am unable to translate fully with my brain, let alone represent with words - however, having said that there is a coherent understanding within the frequencies of my heart centre: perhaps an analogy of, changing from a compass that can navigate a space of 10m2 to a compass that can navigate 1000m2, alludes to what this feels like.

This portion of completion I know to be, for want of a better word, shatterproof - of this I have total clarity about and no doubt. And although this is a tremendous experience it is not an experience had from a meditative state, for example, gazing serenely at a beautiful landscape, or sitting cross-legged under a tree blissing out so to speak - I experienced this merger in the midst of “normal” everyday life and incidentally I excitedly know that it is one of many to come - it is almost as if because of this “merger of pieces of one of my chambers” there is, as I write, a rippling domino effect taking place.

So what caused this merger of fragments to happen? I know the answer to this and can only best describe it like this: the gravitational frequency pull of the pieces toward each other has been increasing over time with my immersion into the energetics of these materials so that when this happened there was the “last snowflake to cause an avalanche” analogy which provided the exact magnetic intensity required to attract/lock them all into place. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:46 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I do know what you are feeling, Tolsap that first couple of years, I talked about doing cartwheels -in a LOT in my posts :lol: These are such exciting times to be experiencing with the enhance perspectives of a Universal Entity ...

but back to the topic, and why I love topics like these, because, I think that when we first read the AA book, we "understand" that it is (superficially) a novel and treat it as such, then when we discover that it is a novel "based on facts" then we start looking for the facts that we resonate with ... over the years of discussing other topics, we all but forget about some of the things that first interested us ... and then someone brings it up again, and we find our understanding of "the language of the LTO" has evolved ... we read it again and it has a whole new meaning now, because when the other concepts are in place we see a much bigger picture than we saw before...and that's when those golden chimes start tinkling formost in your mind.

YHG reminds us (so gently) of a subject that we haven't discussed in the forum (that I know of) and I appreciate the talent he appears to have for doing that often ... and a subject that John talked about in his speech, and which the materials explain, ever so subtly ... that we are not only transforming the Entity's consciousness, but that this transformation, which is the "natural" evolution of the Human Species, results in a transformation of the Human Instrument too.

when the Human Instrument groks what is being revealed in these materials, the Entity will remember its First Point ... the WMMs give us a choice, we can evolve slowly, or we can transform ourselves now (at an accelerated pace) - of course, the Human Instrument will be transformed too when the other five "light-energy" systems are infused into it... and when its Source Codes are Activated...it will become "the instrument of the Sovereign Integral" it was created to be, which is a multidimensional, as well as multiverseal, spiritual being

. Everyone in a human instrument is indeed, at their innermost core, a sovereign entity that can transform the human instrument into an instrument of the Sovereign Integral 1st philo

at some point, each will reach a state of transformation that allows the entity and its instruments of experience (i.e., the human instrument) to become an integrated expression that is aligned and in harmony with Source Intelligence. Glossary (sovereign integral)

Source Codes

Source Codes are imbedded "activators" that are present within the entity consciousness. They serve the specific purpose of awakening the human instrument to the multidimensionality of the entity and the liberating information that is stored within the entity consciousness. Source Codes are somewhat analogous to the genetic coding of DNA to the extent that Source Codes activate specific blueprints of transformation that accelerate and facilitate the expansion of consciousness. In effect, Source Codes catalyze the awakening of the human instrument and encourage it to make the quantum leap from a socialized human to a sovereign entity that is aware of its connection to All That Is.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

What seems to me that Neruda and Sarah were not yet ready to receive through the Heart the communication......they are trying to think what the 24th Chamber is.....rather then feel IT through the artwork the key to use..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 am 
 WWW  Profile

In the Neruda Interview Four, page 8 we find the following about this.

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “I’ll try.
“There are several connections between the twenty-third and twenty-fourth chambers; the
most notable being that the twenty-fourth chamber is only accessible from the twenty-third
chamber. This suggests that the twenty-fourth exists as a result of the behaviors and conditions
of the twenty-third. In a sense, the tunnel connecting the two chambers is a birth canal, and the
twenty-fourth chamber is the baby.

“Since the twenty-third is the sex chromosome, that is, it determines the sexual and physical
identity of the individual, its purpose is largely binary. It’s quite logical to conclude that if it
were to give birth to a new chromosome, it may have something to do with our spiritual
identity, particularly in light of all the other information we have about the Central Race.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:58 pm 
Posting Freak

And that birth would be without the HMS having it being purged or processed from us. In otherwords, the Grand Portal experience is what we are in the process of being birthed into through purging what has prevented it. You can't tamper with what we are essentially no matter how deceived the deceivers have been in trying too. Not to speak of the horrific things they have done to humans on this planet in their(Annunaki) attempt to make machines be our masters or us machines, period. This goes way beyond anything .................markz says in his little ditties, for most, it is just too horrible to know the lenthges that the Annunaki go too to keep us thinking we are their slaves. However, without the HMS they are powerless. James is correct about that like he is about a lot of things....and practicing those 6 Heart Virtues like our lives depend on them is such a simple thing to do depending on how much programming you have to bypass, the more you practice them the more you overide the etheric nodes and control of the HMS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:00 pm 
Posting Freak

It represents the cycles of developement of the chakra. The web represents Dreaming, The Oval over the body witha pyrimid represents the cycles that have been completed,the cross is the awareness. Its five cycles of developement,this is a Age-around 35 years Old,give or take. The first stage of the chakra is Red,this about storage,children who have had trama can get stuck-develope a blockage. The soul of the Seat is symbiotic,The throat chakra has been opened,she is wearing Green-Innate (seeker). The mask is violet hu,focus-Trance. Its a meditated State. The pool of Stars is Cosmic Awareness. Their tele-porting or trans-porting,to a location,Astral Projecting their consciosness,Sensory Bi-Location.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:44 pm 
Posting Freak

We are a reflection of our double,its not reincarnation. We became Time-shifted,the bi-product of fragmenting. It happened during our Life-Time here in our early developement of Life. It isnt multiple personality dis-order,it could be a form of personality dis-order. It seems to be more connected to hormones,atlease somekind of trigger. Chamber 23,shows signs of dis-order occuring. I think it might be related to sexually transmitted disease. Cancer. If you look realy close at chamber 23,I think you might see what I am trying to convey. Their becoming Androgynous, atlease in Nature-Behavior.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Its more than behavioral science,its genetics. Their are Laws in place to prevent Cloning, Yet our species is dependent upon our ability to create Off-spring. The Zetas were a species that had Lost their Ability to create off-spring-Natural Birth. They could nolonger re-produce.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:43 pm 
Posting Freak

In 1975, I was working at a small country store up in the hills of washington. I was 17 years old,I worked after school on the weekends. Anyway , I came into contact with a person who had german measles. I was pretty sick,in and out of consciousness. I had Contact In the Dream world In a room of White-light. The young Man was in his 20s, He told me he had been abducted. We both went around the room looking for a entrance or exit out of the room. It was a Cube. I know it sound odd,we were inside a Box of Light. He Told me his Name,so I spent years looking for him. I myself had been abducted shortly after my birthday at age 15. I was camping on Mt.Hood in Oregon. I didnt see them coming,they took us after we had went to sleep. They returned us,our truck,in our gear,but it was set back up rather quick. I was take by a secret organization. My mothers boyfreind in I could remember Things,but ,my Mother was eraced of the event. It was 1972. Anyway,I was taken again in 1976,I was told that I was gone for Weeks,I thought I had only been gone for three Hours. In 1977 I was taken again,I still think it was Military. My 1978 and 1979 seemed to be kind blurred together. We were taken to facilities. They intered us into the Ex-change programme. I was scared out of my Mind,but,I had been groomed since childhood. One Of My very first expereince was in the 60s,I was about 9 or 10 years old. I had contact with the Greys. I was taken,they knock on my window,I saw the ship outside. I went outside,but I couldnt get into the ship. They told me to go back inside,lay down,into Walk-Out. I am not talking about sleep-walking. I am Talking about OBE. I was taken to a Facility by what I call the Birdmen. Some might call these paticular Entities,Mothmen. Their ship-was a collective,It was a Merkaba... Groupship-Collective-Consciousness.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

I was aloud to walk around the room,aloud to watch subjects being expereimented on. I truely beleive this is the event that caused me to have PTSD. Atlease One Of Them. I was taken to what was to be My Exchange Partner. I stood directly infront of a Grey,she was Female. Basically they dont have reproductive Organs anymore,atlease from what I could See. I was taken to what appeared to be a Machine,Their was Two of them,they had wires,They encasement Like glass,they where about the size of a Telephone Booth. I was asked to walk-into the device,and than they shut the door. Thats when Panic hit me....I watched the Grey being placed into the other Machine. I was taken backwards in Time-of Earth History,basically I watched earths creation Backwards. I was passed threw a series of portal Sectors. I tryed counting them,I beleive it was Seven. I was greeted by Entities,it was a arrival destination. I was told that I didnt have to go back to the point of Orgins that I had just left behind. They were the most unusual entities,I thought they were beautiful. The epic in Time was the Creation of The Seven Sisters. Their Beings were the Transformation into the seven Sisters,the Entities were going threw the Acsension.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:43 pm 
Posting Freak

I came back the same way I went out,basically,I watched the Creations of Earth Over-again. Yes,I do have a memory of being place in front of a screen,and than watching what I would call films-reel to reel,remember the old projectors. I think that was right after a beating I got from the military. Anyway,That when total shock hit me. I was taken out of the devise-but I was turned around. I completely phreaked. The Grey was Gone,In they were removing my Double. In My double was screaming so loud,I nearly colapsed. She was yelling at the top of here lungs,I am Me,Your not me.....Over and Over again......

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Before I was taken out of the room,I looked up in I saw a young man, standing Next to him was the Native Man the Man from Atlantis. I was weeping,I was being aloud to get myself together. In the young Man said to me,I did the same thing. Whats That,I went through the same thing. He said the strangest thing to me,I am going to die. I look at him ,he said remember me. My Name is Cape Cod Michael. As I walked out of the Lab,I was taken to a large Chamber . I was taken to a throne Chamber,a Man walked out with Powers-some seriosly scarey ESP powers. Behind him was a Symbol-Banner of The Dragon....He messed with me for awhile,and than told me to turn around. (he was Mind Screwing Me) I not talking about sex. I completely phreaked again,The room was like a Hall of Mirrors,and they all reflected the image of a Grey.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:07 am 
Posting Freak

Ancient Arrow isnt a Myth,it was based upon a series of real events. Their was a real tunnel system found that had ancient relics in it. Their also was two Beings that were also found that stirred alot of emotions when found,it was deside to conceal the event ,because it would have scared alot of people had it gotten out into the public and civillian population. I dont believe it has ever been determined their Actual Orgins or their Species Orgins. At best these entities that were found sealed within a Tomb . How these Ancient people got these beings down into the cave system,because they had been -What we would call Double wrapped. It appeared that people from the local Tribe had been sealed into the area where the beings had been placed,yet it doesnt appear that they had been left for food.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 am 
Posting Freak

From all accounts it seems that these people had been left to guard this area. Several languages are at the site, one appeared to be language of the local Tribe,more than likely a warning of some sort. This area is cold and has akind of dew to it,so one said they felt ill,and want to leave,more like Run......their a pressense here,its haunting,like being watched.........

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:38 am 
Posting Freak

We are bringing in some people to get a feel for things before we try opening the vault. We are bringing in some people with high Degrees from the Mystery School,its our hope their wont be any upset. The Women is a Wicca. She comes from a ancient tribe of Healers,its our understanding she came from Stone Hendge. Her tribe,she hasnt been clear. Theirs alot of Mystery around her. We just know she has a high degree in Mediumship. The women ask that everyone would leave the room except one military in the language expert. As the women entered into the area,she felt it,than she saw Them,The people,they were all Ghost. She did her best to remain calm ,moving closer to the Main Wall with the entrance to the Vault. They circled around her,it was so strange she thought to her self,they were Smelling her. Than they started to Scan her,visual scaning. Do you think they might be able to find Genetic Markers, to know it your a Humanbeing?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:10 pm 
Posting Freak

The Tribe from all appearences went into the Cave,nearly all the members of this tribe had gone down into the cave to use this area as a fall-out shelter,fall out from what hasnt been determined yet. It also appears that members of the Tribe sealed them in,from the outside,it doesnt look as they had done this themselves. As Far as the unusual metals found at the site,that just one more question. The Tribe was fully Clothed,their clothing was made out of skins of Animals that are all extinct. The deities that have been tombed,may have been placed back into their -Escape Pod..Meaning they are in tomb into a small circular object,like I said how they got that down here into the Cave is a mystery . In how long its been here another. Its possiable that these early Humans didnt even know that this cave was the resting place of these two entombed Beings. Only leaving more questions to when,why and how these Beings Got Here,and Where from.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:36 pm 
Posting Freak

The tomb has been unsealed,we have opened it. Their are two well perserved beings within the tomb. Their skin is very light,Their not the same size,their different species . They have Horns, The horns Crown the Head. Their like head dresses. One of the species head dress goes from front to back,and the other Is a Full head dress,Its a perfect Crown.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:49 pm 
Posting Freak

The beings muscle doesnt seem to be bulky,it appears from all appearences to be Long muscle. They must have been real fast. I dont beleive these two beings would have had any problems whatsoever with Dinosaurs. In very well may have watched the birthing of the Mammals.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:59 pm 
Posting Freak

The beings are androgynous,They would have been quite the site to see,their ability of hand to hand combat. We havent dtermined yet how they reproduced,we believe that they may have been born with their own off-spring,a new twist on Reincarnation.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Most of their internal Organs are similar to us,They had what appeared to Be two hearts,they also had a smaller heart near their throat. We beleive they used telepathy as their communication. We do beleive they were able to Create verbal communication. More than likely it was sound frequencies. The metals could have been taken from astroids,what I am saying is they might be our Missing link,and they were our Ancestors. We can only speculate,at best here.... We dont know how long their cycles were,we think is may have been close to 700 years. We can only speculate why they were able to live so long.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Soon everything had become a madhouse,circus-circus. Remote veiwers were called in to debreif the Abductees. Most of the abductees were in their 20s. Most of the abductees where all saying the same thing about their expereinces. Their was one person,who was saying that she had been abducted by Humans. Insisted that she was being taken by humans an what she claimed to be futuristic Crafts,that she said had the ability to Shape shift-as she put itMorphed. She said she was on a hill thats a Lovers lane with her Boyfreind. They had stoped to get a Bag of burgers from the local Peperiment stick. They had also stopped at their favorite maryjane house in got some good old fashion Publo Gold. On their way to their favorite Lovers-lane,they had to drive the gut a few times. Their freind a Musician was selling some Fry that he had got from the professor. It was Pink Dragon. They only had enough money for one hit. She didnt want to get that fryed,so she only took a quarter hit. Their Both saying the same thing about the expereince,they where listening to their favorite 8 track. They both said the Gold was better than the Pink. They said they saw a craft flying towards them,it looked like it was going to crash into them. They said at first they thought it was a plane,but as it got closer it started to look like a helicopter,than they said it stopped mid air,just stopped. She said it looked like a futuristic helicopter. She said it started turning ,mid air. when it stopped again it was triangular. It started flashing lights at them,the lights where amber,green and Red. I said like, Traffic Lights........they said ya,and laughed. Their Teenagers. They said that the Craft Came completely over the top of them, They said it was like a furnace,that it look like it was burning flames of fire-but, it was like Light.