WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Asian Tributary Zone
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:23 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Asian Tributary Zone

Around 2002 I had a dream.

The dream was about the ETC of Asia, and I saw a location marker like Samantha saw them in AA book.

The location marker was located in China.
And I saw the location very clearly.
It is the land called as Gvangjsih Bouxcuengh Swcigih.

Gvangjsih Bouxcuengh Swcigih
http://za.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gvangjsih_ ... gh_Swcigih

I kept looking what happens in this area.
And the amazing discovery was found in this area in 2008.

Probably you might know this, a wrist watch was found in the old site of this area.
This site was built around 1368 – 1644.

This is OOPARTS, out-of-place artifacts.

This artifact is very small, and we could say it is a finger ring than a wrist watch.

Original Article in Chinese
http://www.wenwuchina.com/news/list26/d ... 32750.html

This watch’s needles pointed 10:06, and words of “Swiss”(Schweiz) was written on it.

I could not find what means 10:06 for a long time.

But recently it was occurred to me that 10:06 might be not the time but the direction.
I don’t know if foreign countries have same customs, but we use clock time to show the direction in Japan.

To make sure if my hypothesis is right, I saw the direction in 10:06 from the site by Google Earth.

And I found an interesting place-name in the direction.

It was the place-name which means “Seven Stars” in Chinese.

I don’t think the Asian ETC itself is located in this place, but I guess this Event Strings indicated that the Asian ETC was opened around 2008.

Because James’ latest work, The Dohrman Prophecy has evident connection with Asian Tributary Zone.

shima

Post subject: Re: The Asian Tributary Zone
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:40 am 
Posting Freak

Wow.....very very exciting.....thanks for sharing..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:44 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Good to see you Shima, and thank you for sharing your REVEAL-ation, Yes it does seem that the materials are pointing toward Asia ... We have a few Chinese members now who are revealing (perhaps you read the topics of YHG) that there are "seals" included in some of the images James has included in the Spirit State Art ... and that the new "language" is more Asian than the glyphs we are accustomed to seeing in the materials

Thank you for making us aware of this "change in direction" ... and what do you personally think of the watch ? was it left there by a time traveler ? if so, why was the time traveler there? all very good food for thought, and the fact that you are receiving inspiration about this location makes it that much more interesting ... no telling where this may lead, and I appreciate that you brought it to our attention ...

here is an article in English about this discovery

this one says the actual time may be 11:05 ???
http://newsflavor.com/world/asia/swiss- ... -old-tomb/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:34 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you for commenting to my post.

I read the article about this story in English for the first time. Thanks.

The insight having meaning is always personal. Thus some people might pass over it with no impression. However I believe one’s insight sometimes brings new light to others' insight, I would like to share my personal insight with you.

Needless to say, I notice the possibility of fraud very well. But, if we presume this artifact is real stuff, we have to face to various mysteries.

I guess that the word “Swiss” shows that this artifact is the miniature of the wrist watch. As you know, Schweiz is famous for high class watchs.

The shape of watch represents that this object does not belong to this time.
And the shape of watch also has to do with Time.

Whether watch’s needles pointed 10:06 or 11:05 is no matter.
If my idea is right, both of them mean the direction in northwest.

Regarding “Seven Stars”.
“Seven Stars” is Pleiades.

In China, Pleiades consists of Seven Stars.

shima

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:59 am 
Posting Freak

the article went on to say that the site was closed after the discovery of this watch ... which makes me believe that the report is accurate, perhaps if there had not been reporters at the site when the watch was discovered, we would not know about it ... because this discovery leads us to believe that either someone was in this tomb before they got there (over a hundred years ago) or some (female) Time Traveler was there to retrieve something needed in the future. The age of the watch is not as important as its discovery ... because I myself, have a very old swiss made watch that I sometimes wear ...

so many questions ... it is no wonder that this site was closed ... was the time the clock shows a clue, or just when it stopped because it wasn't wound ... why do they tell us that it says 10:06 when the picture looks like 11:05 ? and where would one begin, if using the time as a direction was a clue - and what direction would one stand to be looking towards the time indicated ... but even more curious, what was in this tomb that was important enough in the future to send travelers into the past to retrieve?

The fact that you are being inspired to, at the very least pay attention to this discovery ... is also very curious ... but I am sure that you will come to know why it is important for you

I have read several articles which reveal the accounts of Time Travelers ... the links were posted in this forum, and they all said, that they had to remove any metals from their bodies, before they made the "jump" ... maybe whomever was in the tomb , was using a different technology ... but I think the one thing that we can be certain of (or not) is that whomever it was ... was a female human who lost a piece of her jewelry ... or left it ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:30 pm 
 WWW  Profile

If you remember one of the seven Tributary Zone on the global map is in China, near Canton. If my memory serves me correctly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:43 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thousands questions rise up into our minds.
But unfortunately we cannot find the further information about this story, so all we can do is supposition.

Then, I would like to continue mentioning insights of myself.

Yes, Darlene. We know the fictional location of ETCs in AA book.

They are ;

North America, New Mexico.
South America,near Cusco, Peru.
North Central Africa,in the vicinity of Lake Chad.
An area north of Helsinki,Finland.
Southern China,near Canton.
South central Australia.
Antartica in Wilkes Land near Vostok.

And we also know that they might not be actual locations by reading James Q&A.

From Session 1
Question 10: Is the WingMakers site in Arizona real (and has the poetry, music & paintings really come from here?) Have any of the other sites been activated? If so, are the recent discoveries at Lake Vostok another WingMakers site? How about Egypt - is the Hall of Records a WingMakers site? Is Uluru another site?

I believe the site you're referring to is the Ancient Arrow site located in northern New Mexico. It is true that there are physical sites on each of the continents (as above, so below). However, the sites are different than those that I am describing in this story. In part, I'm doing this in honor of these scared sites, but mostly I'm less interested in depicting the actual physical sites than I am in relaying an accurate portrayal of the seven Tributary Zones.

In the latest post, I mentioned about Pleiades, and I would like to share my idea again about Seven Stars and The Dohrman Prophecy.

As you know, bull represents Pleiades in the asterism.
August 2008, Dr. Michael Rappenglueck offered an interesting hypothesis on paintings of Lascaux.
According to Dr. Michael Rappenglueck, one of star signs in the painting might be Pleiades.

Ice Age star map discovered
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/871930.stm

I believe many people would imagine bulls from cave paintings of Lascaux.

If Dr. Michael Rappenglueck’s idea is right, this would be one of evidences that we imagine bulls from Pleiades by Genetic Mind.

I guess a lot of readers of The Dohrman Prophecy have already noticed that there is the Chinese character means the bull.

This is one of them.

Whoever knows about Zen, looking at this Chinese character you immediately imagine the popular story concerning the bull.

The story is the guide map for satori; transformation of Zen.

If Seven Stars represent Pleiades, I think it is interesting that we find the Chinese character means the bull one of images supposed to belong to Asian Tributary Zone.

Although there are differences in the number is six or seven, I don’t think the difference is no matter. What is important is what represents.

shima

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:09 am 

Thank you shima, that is intriguing information about the Pleaides. I appreciate you sharing your insights. The DP is focusing our attention on this star group and its meanings. Here is a bit of MOTE I dug up (Wikipedia sources):

The name Pleaides (also called The Seven Sisters) could be derived from:

"1. plein, `to sail', making Pleione `sailing queen' and her daughters `sailing ones.' The cluster's conjunction with the sun in spring and opposition in fall marked the start and end of the summer sailing season in ancient Greece.

2. pleos, `full', of which the plural is `many', appropriate for a star cluster.

3. peleiades, `flock of doves', consistent with the sisters' mythological transformation."

Note: The Lyricus web site features a flock of doves flying across the home screen.

As someone already mentioned, Maia is the name of one of the stars of the Pleaides.

"Maia - Eldest and most beautiful of the sisters; a mountain nymph in Arcadia. Seduced by Zeus and gave birth to Hermes."

Hermes...a very important character in Western mythology!

"The origin of Hermes is uncertain. Some consider him a native god that was worshiped since the Neolithic era, while others suggests that he was an Asian import, perhaps via Cyprus or Cilicia well before the beginning of written records in Greece. What is certain is that his cult was established in Greece in remote regions, likely making him a god of nature, farmers and shepherds. It is also possible that since the beginning he has been a deity with shamanic attributes linked to divination, reconciliation, magic, sacrifices, and initiation and contact with other planes of existence, a role of mediator between the visible and invisible worlds. Among the functions most commonly linked to him in Greek literature are messenger of the gods, and god of language, speech, metaphors, prudence and circumspection, as well as intrigues and covert reasons, fraud and perjury, wit and ambiguity. Thus he was a patron of speakers, heralds, ambassadors and diplomats, messengers and thieves. He was believed to have invented fire, the lyre, the syrinx, the alphabet, the numbers, to astronomy, a special form of music, the arts of fighting, the gym and the cultivation of olive trees, the measures, the weights and various other things."

Quite a resume! I wonder what that "special form of music" might be?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:35 am 
Posting Freak

it is also mentioned in the WMMs (not sure where) that when the Wingmakers (first beings) first left the Central place to begin their explorations that the first place they made their home was in the Pleaidies ... and could be why so many people feel an affinity towards the species that identify themselves as Pleadians ... that and the fact that look very much like us, according to accounts written by people who believe that they are communicating with them . The seem to be a very advanced species that truly have our best interests in mind.

I do know where a picture of the pleaidies was included in the materials (Journey to Self) and thought to post it, to remind ourselves that the Pleaidies have been mentioned in association to the WMMs since the "get go" :wink:

and in its original setting, one of the "stars" is a "hidden" link http://www.wingmakers.com/spiralgalaxy.html after what you revealed about Maia, I am wondering if the "link" isn't that star, guess I will have to do some more research ... but I find all this evidence to suggest that the Asian TZ may be open, very exciting ... and appreciate that you are all sharing your perspectives

PS, I am sure that everyone also knows, that there are way more than seven stars in this "galaxy" but all we can see with the naked eye, is the "seven sisters" who are as you pointed out, legendary in Earth's Mythology

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:22 am 

thank you. what you said aroused my interesting. it 's seems in the city where I live while I look from that picture of location of ETCs . Canton (we also call it guangdong) near the Gvangjsih Bouxcuengh Swcigih (also call guangxi)that you seen in the dream. they had Similar name and culture 。But the actual site not necessarily is the location Shows on the picture.
Compared to its physical location, I was more interested in the theme of the Asia tributary zone and when the time will it release.According to previous two ETCs sites 。I guess the Asian ETCs sites related with the art or spirituality.But this is only my personal hypothesis.

About the Chinese character 牛 of bull in DP gallery, this word also could be seen in other pictures of wm material.what you said of the word associated with Pleaides is very intersting。

But maybe I could provide some different understanding. In the stock market, people use the ox (or bull)to represent the Share prices rose。 The bear represent fell. Because the bear could stand like human,' and it 's head always look downward, On the contrary. The ox could only look up, it's head is always upward. The characteristics of the upward head ox metaphor of our souls encoding nature . No matter how twisted our mind ‘s behavior inn the third dimension, our souls are ialways skyward to our common origin .
I would say the symbols James had used in wmm are all very simple and easy to understand, because the nature of the soul is simple. only mind is complicated. Besides ,The material focus on our true essence of soul .not our lineage history in time -space .
Another meaning came to me is,the horizontal line represents linear time or mind in our space-time, and vertical line represents the vertical time or eternity ,or heart intuitive intelligence. Two horizontal lines represent different time or different lays of the consciousness . Each one has their own time of evolution . But our ultimate destination is the same. So I think it's another meaning is transform.
but B these are only my personal opinion, only supplies the reference

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

well, as this news is sinking into my consciousness, it is very exciting ... if , in fact, the Asian TZ is open ... that means that there will be a lot more materials released ... and I am wondering now, if the DP book was set in some region of China that may not have access to cell towers, but still have telephones ... with that understanding, it could, very well be, that it wasn't an "imaginary" setting in a different time, but something James "bi-sensory-located" again (based upon fact) and enhanced ...

is there anything in this story that is not possible in the NOW ? China is such a mystery to the West ... I am quit sure that there are still places in china where man has either never explored or hasn't explored for perhaps a thousand years (that tomb being one of them)... we hear about pyramids in China, and other "megaliths" left by ancient civilizations ... who knows what secrets they hold... which may be ready to be revealed ...

it just keeps getting better and better ... I had come to believe that Africa would be the next site open, because it is far more (privately)accessible ... I have also read in this forum, where some ancient caves, are being investigated in Europe ... that could be depositories for LTO materials ... but I had no real expectations of any more TZ to be opened before the shift ...

we live in such an exciting moment of time ... never a dull moment for the truth seekers :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The arrow seems to be pointing that the site has been discovered in China and Dohrman Prophesy is the first piece of information to emerge from this event.
Interesting times indeedy

ImageSpiritState

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:42 pm 
 WWW  Profile

As all the protocols for leading a species to the Grand Portal is used on very planet that the Lyricus Teaching Order is working, that means the Dohrman Prophecy is a neutral place. It is not one place on this planet. That way it can connected with every persons on the planet that resonates with this materials to read.

The places of the Tributary zone remember was to honor certain sacred sites on each continent.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:17 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I appreciate what you are saying Darlene, but as we know James has a "timeless" way about him, and often the thing he writes in fiction form are not only what is happening in the Now (such as the ACIO by any other name) but they are accurate "predictions" of "what's coming" (as in the drN Interviews)... putting the DP into some remote region of China, today, helps me "bring the story home" into my now... so I should have prefaced my remarks with something like ... couldn't it be possible, or Its easy for me to imagine the DP "story" happening today in China ... because it is :D

I do understand why the story location and time is not important ... what we need to focus on is what it is revealing that is new intelligence IMO

I am sure that everyone noticed that the "language" in the visuals changed ... now we are learning that some of them are ancient and not so ancient Chinese and Japanese "seals" (I think that word is significant) ... Shima shares a lucid dream, and evidence of a Time Traveler in a 400 year old Tomb in China ... unfortunately there is not much to research about the Archelogocal "dig" ... other than the fact that this tomb was outside of the actual "dig site" ... which could, very well be an ancient sacred site ... and the watch is what brought our attention to it ... it doesn't say where or what the "dig" was about, or who was conducting it ... but it seems logical that they would be digging at some sort of Mach Picu type site in China ???

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:05 pm 
Posting Freak

yuxue wrote:
thank you. what you said aroused my interesting. it 's seems in the city where I live while I look from that picture of location of ETCs . Canton (we also call it guangdong) near the Gvangjsih Bouxcuengh Swcigih (also call guangxi)that you seen in the dream. they had Similar name and culture 。But the actual site not necessarily is the location Shows on the picture.
Compared to its physical location, I was more interested in the theme of the Asia tributary zone and when the time will it release.According to previous two ETCs sites 。I guess the Asian ETCs sites related with the art or spirituality.But this is only my personal hypothesis.

About the Chinese character 牛 of bull in DP gallery, this word also could be seen in other pictures of wm material.what you said of the word associated with Pleaides is very intersting。

But maybe I could provide some different understanding. In the stock market, people use the ox (or bull)to represent the Share prices rose。 The bear represent fell. Because the bear could stand like human,' and it 's head always look downward, On the contrary. The ox could only look up, it's head is always upward. The characteristics of the upward head ox metaphor of our souls encoding nature . No matter how twisted our mind ‘s behavior inn the third dimension, our souls are ialways skyward to our common origin .
I would say the symbols James had used in wmm are all very simple and easy to understand, because the nature of the soul is simple. only mind is complicated. Besides ,The material focus on our true essence of soul .not our lineage history in time -space .
Another meaning came to me is,the horizontal line represents linear time or mind in our space-time, and vertical line represents the vertical time or eternity ,or heart intuitive intelligence. Two horizontal lines represent different time or different lays of the consciousness . Each one has their own time of evolution . But our ultimate destination is the same. So I think it's another meaning is transform.
but B these are only my personal opinion, only supplies the reference

I'm loving this! Thank you. What came to mind for me with what you said about that particular symbol of the ox or bull is the Rising Heart exercise shown in the Rising Heart paper by James about Liminal Cosmogony.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:32 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you for commenting, yuxue.
Nice to meet you.

Yes, soul is the very title of this image-file.

We can say bull/ox is the symbol of Soul in Zen
http://eng.alc.co.jp/newsbiz/hinata/jugyu-1.jpg

The Ten Oxherding Pictures
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/mzb/oxherd.htm

Enjoy!

shima

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:42 am 

great pictures.thank you.shima. they are beautiful.I love their ancient style .

Quote:
I'm loving this! Thank you. What came to mind for me with what you said about that particular symbol of the ox or bull is the Rising Heart exercise shown in the Rising Heart paper by James about Liminal Cosmogony.

thank you for posting the picture.Shayalana. It's the best interpretation and easy to understand. In wm painting,they became more abstract. they came to me from the cross that James use to metaphor transformation in the wm painting :

the horizontal line in the picture is black 。It metaphor the mind is the dark grave,It is mechanical and not evolution.though it would decorated with some starlight。

“My mind is restless to move on.To leave this starlit grave site and dance withmy people around huge firescrackling with nervous light.”

And vertical lines just like the color of the human body.metaphor it's alive and everlasting。
Around it is the triangle symbol the coherent practice. Only when our mind, emotion and action walk in the same way.Transform would success。So the coherent practice justlike the divine flames ,they are“ red tissue” cleaning our mind。
“Downstream where the lens of love is cleaned with red tissue.”

Two horizontal lines may represent a lot.Time come from mind,So time and mind are the same meaning.they imply that everyone is in the different evolution stages of the mind and time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:31 am 
Posting Freak

Very exciting this opening that has me like so many others becoming more awake whilst the physical body sleeps......traveling there out of the dense body to bathe in IT'S "holy waters" being immersed in the symbols and colors that are emanating from it.....this a project we can all work on together.....as the Chambers are everywhere.....and through them we have access to just about everything ......providing that is we are able to attune ourselves to First Source.....and not the Animus....that is looking for ways to derail us.....Bright Blessings to All.....MZ.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:19 am 
Posting Freak

you see! This is why I love this forum so much ... the members reveal so much more than my Individuated Consciousness is focused on ... yes, and it appears to me that what the WMMs are focused on is discovering collectively, ALL that is ... together (in the same time frame) other than having to put it (the puzzle) together by ourselves and as it is our "nature" to rush to the goal, we often miss the little things that may have more significance than the big or most obvious things.

to point out that the "cross" symbol's authentic meaning has been all but forgotten because a new meaning has been attached to it ... IS "digging deeper" and it gives us a entirely new perspective ...

I am still "hung up" on the watch ... because if it was something that fell from a time travelers hand, when they were looking in this Tomb for something ... the watch seems to be telling us that this time traveler was from the Past ... at least it seems so to me ... perhaps they didn't have as much accurate information (at that time) about the site ... maybe they thought they were in the tomb of one person, when they were actually in the Tomb of another ... or maybe they went back into the Ming Dynasty and discovered that what ever they were seeking was in this less important tomb ... the possibilities are endless ... but from our perspective ... the fact that the watch was found IN a Tomb that was built and sealed hundrededs of years before this sort of watch was created, distributed, and worn ...and example of something very small being very significant.

I found it interesting that in the comments of the article, no one even mentions Time Travel ... when to me it is the only explanation ... it may have been accidental ... or it may have been left intentionally to draw someone's attention to that site ... and the fact that the dig was closed down after this discovery (before they even got to the reason they were digging) tell me that the Chinese Gov didn't think the watch being found there was insignificant - but that it was a matter of National Security.

Is there anything more, in your news archives about this story, perhaps something from a local paper in the area of the site with some more detail or hypothesis ? - or from psychics or alternative sources ? because all I can find is the one article that I found on GLP (a while back) that was all but ignored, (typical to ignore something that can't be logically explained" and that is now considered an "unexplained mystery" or as this u tube calls it "strange and curious"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOeU7cBN8TQ

Last edited by starduster on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Yuxue, in the original paper of the Rising Heart for the picture I posted, it didn't capture the detail of what image there is above the girl's head. If you look at a bigger pic you may find it interesting and adds to this discussion. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 pm 

"The ultimate particle is soul."

Resonates with the Grand Portal idea, scientists' search for the "god particle," and this video by Michio Kaku:

http://youtu.be/Cl1uHSgxrgQ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:34 am 
 WWW  Profile

I remembered that a female member of Japanese WMF had said in the past that this black line seems the inner side of the eye / window of the Red Being in chamber 24 painting.

shima

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:09 am 
Posting Freak

Here's the part of the head I was referring to,(not above it like I said in the earlier post) , see the image of outstretched arms where the pituitary gland would be, and where the outstretched arms could a shorter horizontal line above the longer horizontal line called the Planetary axis. It looks similar to these pictographs from the WM paintings , Star do you remember the name of the second pictograph from Chamber 22? Was it the Sovereign Integral?

From Chamber 1 and rotated, this seems to match the vertical and horizontal axis on the pic from the Rising Heart paper.

From Chamber 22

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:33 am 
Posting Freak

shima wrote:
I remembered that a female member of Japanese WMF had said in the past that this black line seems the inner side of the eye / window of the Red Being in chamber 24 painting.

shima

hummm, Shima, that is an interesting perspective ... as if one were zooming in on the other ...the "zoom" allows for the "stars" to show ... suggesting an internal view of the external ... but it could be the SECU (glyph) getting a narrow glimpse of the SI's perspective Its vast world, perhaps a view of the "emptiness" James talks about ... its placement in the Ch 24 Painting makes it very predominate, centered and elevated ... and I took it to represent Hierarchy and its looming presence, however now I see it as something else, thanks to your bringing that perspective to our attention. ... it seems, to me, to be something (like the Sun) that we all know is there (this perspective) and available - but we ignore and are frightened by (the red raging bull) and we avoid, unless we want to "look" healthier -

I also relate this "narrow" view to this composite ... perhaps the view of "the observer"

snipped from this original found in the Journey to self, found herehttp://www.wingmakers.com/chamber6excerpt.html

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:59 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Here's the part of the head I was referring to,(not above it like I said in the earlier post) , see the image of outstretched arms where the pituitary gland would be, and where the outstretched arms could a shorter horizontal line above the longer horizontal line called the Planetary axis. It looks similar to these pictographs from the WM paintings , Star do you remember the name of the second pictograph from Chamber 22? Was it the Sovereign Integral?

From Chamber 1 and rotated, this seems to match the vertical and horizontal axis on the pic from the Rising Heart paper.

From Chamber 22

Thank you, Shayalana. I see it. It's a woman outstretched her hand.Her arm Just like the another horizontal line above the longer horizontal line . Could it symbol the higher mind?They're consistent with the words of 牛 (ox or bull )。Another oblique upward line of the word牛 seems represent the light or connection.

thank you found the other Symbol.I think they had some similar with the “牛”.all have two horizontal line and one vertical line. it's interesting. they had a round on the top.I would think the round is our wingmakers identity.