WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Asian Tributary Zone
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote="shima"

I would like to know about this numbers which summons the oracle.

16 20 12 9 3 11 8

Has anyone solved the mystery of this magic numbers?
I would like to know the hypothesis.

Gene or chamber of site could be connected with this numbers?

I guess this numbers have to do with location; coordinates …

shima[/quote]

I think it is the number of dimensions we have to get through to be free ...that there are 7 numbers.....adding to our 3d physical.....puts us at 10 d.....Chambers they correlate to..... a key to passage......is where iam at re this......right now.....not set in stone.......but makes sense to me....at moment.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:48 pm 
    Posting Freak

Antartica in Wilkes Land near Vostok. 2023 / ??? / the Sovereign Integral

My "money" is on this One to open next......"blowing" lids ... off ..... all the rest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:33 pm 
    Posting Freak

79 years till Grand Portal in full swing......minus 7 years.....leeway......either direction........2076 2083 2090.........perhaps Oracles come by looking at Chamber artwork and see what Anderson felt.....by receiving them that encoded IT to communicate with us through it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:39 pm 
    Posting Freak

Our future selves did it.......for us to follow them like a Mobius Strip .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:45 pm 
    Posting Freak

Orgone Solar Crystal Energy a gift to fuel our motors for free environment friendly....approved by the Galactics........We go home and become a part of the Universe........once again.....Wing Maker or Animus......choose and play your part as best you can.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:07 am 
     WWW  Profile

Seal script
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_Script

Kujoten

shima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:21 pm 
    Posting Freak

It is beautiful.....I like how it all flows together.....how different from English.........my son spent a few months working there ...said the culture there was always surprised when they realized he understood their language.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 pm 

shima wrote:
    谢谢, yuxue.

As you wrote, China is the origin of production of Chinese ideograms, I am very glad to hear the opinion from the main stream.

Well, in respect of Chinese ideograms, Japan could be said as a Tributary Zone of main stream of China although Japan has the cultural sovereignty.

Anyway, thank you very much for joining to this attempt to decode the glyphs on the oracle’s stone.

My first impression was merely a kind of japery, so I did not write any comments in the first post. I wanted to see the reactions from members.

But, you supported my intuition, I really appreciate your good research on “ 宮 ”.

This is really cool, yuxue!

Thanks to your research, we could know that the glyph of the top of stone has some rational association with the oracle.

I assume the image of owl has to do with the meaning of the glyphs, or clues to decode the meaning.
    So I guess the image of wing of bird would be clues to decode the meaning of glyphs.

I have further questions, yuxue.
    Do you think that “中” or “哉” or “气” can be connected with wing of bird?

shima

I'm glad to hear what you said .to me the bigger picture is always relate to our quantum connection and co-creation and not only the language on surface. In fact I'm not very clearly about some Chinese seal character in dp gallery at first ,though I also love calligraphy and had some calligraphy rubbings.because the ancient Chinese language and the modern Chinese language are very different. One word could represent many meaning in ancient china. And there are so many diversity style of calligraphy in different times and different styles So I had I refer to some expert opinion on their significance . Their explanation really opened my eyes to the realities of the vastness and profound of our collective intelligence. and it remind me that may be some part of the reason of these Chinese characters and culture in new website is that they could arouse the interesting of the Chinese and Janpanese people to overcome the language barriers to explore the deeper truth in the dp .And it also another reason is about the social collaboration that James had mentioned in the foreword in dp. At least Without those calligraphy expert's help, I would never know that there are so many mystery and ancient wisdom in these seal character.

For the owl.I thought it metaphor the inner awareness perceive
    . The most famous characteristics of the owl is the owl sleep through the night with one eye open, so their symbolic significance relate to this feature. we must be alert to our consciousness. As Lyricus said, every moment if you are not in breathe then you are in mind . the symbol of the owl had appeared in many place iof wm material . poetry , music (grand portal) and dp gallery.

There is a picture of owl in gallery , underneath it's paw is a mini baby. Click on the mini baby is a picture call ‘maia’. maia represent the part of the actions and practices of our inner intuitive intelligence. And the mini-baby Metaphor the new or consciousness or emotion state result from these action and practice that base on the intuition .So ,I thought the owl Metaphor the intuition or Similar meaning. It means when we use the inner eye or intuition to perceive and understanding what happen arround us , we're creating the new consciousness .

“If a person could look down with x-ray eyes, they would see that the tube formed a perfectequilateral triangle, but with rounded vertices. This was the emblem of the Oracle inthe world of the WingMakers, and each of those who had developed the Oracle,trained it, enabled its entry upon earth, and continued to watch over it, theyrecognized this symbol as the Oracle of Dohrman.”
    (page248 of Dohrman Prophecy)

If the triangle is the emblem of the oracle. And the triangle means align our mind ,emotion and action to the higher self or purpose of the universe. Then the owl is relate to “continued to watch over it,”。

And parhaps the Chinese characters on the stone is the further expansion of the meaning of the owl.
    . This word is also the name of China, but here it was not refers to the China, it means centre,inside,middle,unbiased. Be free from prejudice. etc.Relates to the neutral heart or quantum presence. In contrast with the good and evil,right and wrong, beautiful or ugly, support or oppose of the polarity pattern of the HMS.

. It has no special meaning.just an ancient modal particle , or to emphasize the significance of the word ‘中’,its another possible meaning is 载。Mean bear. Together with the left word 气(chi.) (divine spirit or universe flow) ,they mean to perceive the flow of higher self and spirit inside us.
    what I said may not exactly right . and I believe there are something more than language between us .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:50 am 
    Posting Freak
     WWW  Profile

Beautiful -Thank you for sharing this yuxue.

Symbols
    viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2267&p=89648#p89648

Internal Link

:)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:18 am 
     WWW  Profile

Thank you for replying to my questions, yuxue.

I am very happy to see your deep love and understanding to James’ Works. I am really impressed by your patient nature and your passion.

And I agree with this.

Quote:
    it remind me that may be some part of the reason of these Chinese characters and culture in new website is that they could arouse the interesting of the Chinese and Janpanese people to overcome the language barriers to explore the deeper truth in the dp

Yes, indeed.

The Asian tastes have the gravity to citizens of China and Japan.

I guess you have sensed this fact, this text is Japanese.

Since this is a small fragment of whole text, I cannot find what this text is.
    However some Japanese people may guess a couple of title of Japanese literatures from this image.
    For you find the fragments of the titles.

They are;

古今和歌集
    河海抄
    南総里見八犬伝

shima

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 pm 

shima wrote:
    Yes, indeed.

The Asian tastes have the gravity to citizens of China and Japan.

I guess you have sensed this fact, this text is Japanese.

Since this is a small fragment of whole text, I cannot find what this text is.
    However some Japanese people may guess a couple of title of Japanese literatures from this image.
    For you find the fragments of the titles.

They are;

古今和歌集
    河海抄
    南総里見八犬伝

shima

thank you ,shima. Yes, I had noticed these words at the very begining .some of them I could recongize. but sorry I don't know it is a japanese text, perhaps you are right.thanks remind me. Maybe they are not written in modern Japanese ,all I known Japanese character like this:

そもそも,歌の态,六つ也。唐の歌にも,斯くぞ有るべき。

その六种の一つには,风歌。
     大鷦鷯帝を,风へ奉れる歌,《难波津に咲くやこ此の花冬ごもり今は春べと咲くや此の花》と言へるなるべし。
     つには,赋歌。
     《咲く花に思ひつく身の味气无さ身にいたつきのいるも知らずて》と言へるなるべし。[此れは,唯事に言ひて,物に喻へなどもせぬ物也,この歌いかに言へるにかあらむ,その心得がたし。五つに雅歌と言へるなむ,これには敌ふべき。]

it 's from ‘和歌集’。I think it ‘s a beautiful book just like the 诗经( 'The book of songs')yes,there still had some chinese character in the Japanese language .

perhaps just like some Chinese seal characters in dp gallery not necessarily made by the Chinese artist.and it is not important if they are made by Chinese or Japanese artist,but they use the ancient Chinese characters and their meaning to made these seal cutting or calligraphys seem to me is the same ,and this embodies the coherence and unity of their expression .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:58 am 
     WWW  Profile

Yes, yuxue.
    This is written by old style of Japanese.

I would like to write further comments on this Japenase text and show sample decoding.

First I pay attention to the categories of these writings.

古今和歌集 is collective poetry book. Or simply lyric.

河海抄 is the guide book of 源氏物語 (Tale of Genji).

南総里見八犬伝 is fantasy / entertainment novel.

As you know, the main character of 源氏物語 (Tale of Genji) is 光源氏.

光 means light. And 源 means source.

If lyric could be read Lyricus, we would find these words represent the nature of The Dohrman Prophecy.

In short,
    The guide book of light source by Lyricus, and it is the fantasy / entertainment novel.

shima

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:57 am 

The Watcher wrote:
    Beautiful -Thank you for sharing this yuxue.

Symbols
    viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2267&p=89648#p89648

Internal Link

:)

thank you.watcher.I had see you post two topics about symbol. I appreciated your enthusiasm and interest on it. yes,Wm material is made by symbolic language. The interpretation of the symbolic could enhance our understanding and feeling of our inner self. I would share with you all if I find something interesting, of course, in the allowance of my limited ability of explession.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 am 

I looked for information about the Tale of Genji and found in Wikipedia:

"The Tale of Genji is a classic work of Japanese literature attributed to the Japanese noblewoman Murasaki Shikibu in the early 11th century, around the peak of the Heian period. It is sometimes called the world's first novel, the first modern novel, the first psychological novel or the first novel still to be considered a classic."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genji_Monogatari

I found an interesting connection to the seals of Japanese painters found in the DP gallery. Sumiyosihironao and Tosa Mitsuoki painted scenes from Tale of Genji. These painters are mentioned on the other thread:

viewtopic.php?p=88053#p88053

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:25 am 

shima wrote:
    Yes, yuxue.
    This is written by old style of Japanese.

I would like to write further comments on this Japenase text and show sample decoding.

First I pay attention to the categories of these writings.

古今和歌集 is collective poetry book. Or simply lyric.

河海抄 is the guide book of 源氏物語 (Tale of Genji).

南総里見八犬伝 is fantasy / entertainment novel.

As you know, the main character of 源氏物語 (Tale of Genji) is 光源氏.

光 means light. And 源 means source.

If lyric could be read Lyricus, we would find these words represent the nature of The Dohrman Prophecy.

In short,
    The guide book of light source by Lyricus, and it is the fantasy / entertainment novel.

shima

but many poem could be called lyrics,just like the 诗经(the first chinese poem “the book of song ” )They made by the Similar ways as the 和歌集。Just more ancient.

to me the value of the seal cutting in gallery is in the beautiful of themselve,and the significance of the symbol in seal character itself too. I don't think James want us to explore the source of them.What we need to know or explore should had been included in the dp and our quantum community.This is my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:14 pm 
    Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
    I appreciate everything that is being revealed by this research ... and I do agree with you Shima about the "beauty" of them ... however, to the Western eye, something that could possibly mean ... "darkness" may appear to be just as beautiful to the "untrained" eye ... and am confident that they were not chosen so much for their beauty as much as another "study" in the research of "symbols" with authentic meanings still discernible (?) Perhaps the fact that they are "attached" to a visualization of their "Principals" (what they hold dear) helped to preserve their meaning - became their "signature" or theme ... what they came to express in this Age (from the beginning) that we can still appreciate now

I am still trying to find a website, that isn't focused on the artist, as much as the message ... I would like to see their paintings because I believe that their message will reveal a "seed vision" of something "planted" into our species culture (at the dawn of this Age) - that we can all appreciate ... most of what I have found is showing - man's serene relationship/awareness of/with nature ... and how they were able to transfer that on paper, so that it would transfer this knowledge in a universal "language" - much the same way the WM's Paintings are - to those who take the time to ponder them :wink:

your awareness, is just as removed in time as ours, however your "genetics" hold memories of cultures, that we do not have access to - such as what sort of Culture/Emperor "discovered" and supported these Artist and made them "teachers" - allowing their citizens to develop an appreciation of beauty (in nature) instead of being focused upon weaponry to defend their "religion"

How do you feel about what I said, that the DP story could be another "story based upon fact (that James observed via bi-sensory location) that is going on in China - today ?
    James has suggested that we use these characters to give us a variety of perspectives of their (our ?) "now" ... and as Darlene pointed out James has placed them in an environment that is not "focused" ... but could be in some remote location anywhere on earth today - but those of you more familiar with the Asian Cultures, recognized the "clues" he left ... and associated them with a "message" - perhaps the same message, James is revealing in the "story" ... considering the fact that the book's setting is in the woods ... the relationship with Nature, is evident - and makes me wonder, if perhaps this will be the message as Simon, who has been learning from the DP as well as Nature for hundreds of years, will perhaps reveal in the second Volume how important that is ... in any environment we find our selves in - during a "shift"

Last edited by starduster on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:41 pm 

yuxue wrote:

to me the value of the seal cutting in gallery is in the beautiful of themselve,and the significance of the symbol in seal character itself too. I don't think James want us to explore the source of them.What we need to know or explore should had been included in the dp and our quantum community.This is my opinion.

Yes, I agree, we do not need more "knowledge."

I think the mystery and beauty of the symbols draws us into the exploration together, and this is what is important, this sharing of our findings and developing our intuition, and our sense of how it feels to collaborate with others, experiencing the "kindling effect."

The outer results, or "getting it right" are not so important as the inner feelings of sharing, curiosity, enthusiasm, working together, etc. and connecting our hearts and minds with others.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:59 pm 
    Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
    yuxue wrote:

Yes, I agree, we do not need more "knowledge."

I think the mystery and beauty of the symbols draws us into the exploration together, and this is what is important, this sharing of our findings and developing our intuition, and our sense of how it feels to collaborate with others, experiencing the "kindling effect."

The outer results, or "getting it right" are not so important as the inner feelings of sharing, curiosity, enthusiasm, working together, etc. and connecting our hearts and minds with others.

I don't believe that what Shima is suggesting is that we just take these symbols at face value, and his research invites us to become aware of their authentic meaning that has significance - in our now ... I don't see it as "seeking knowledge" but as striving to understanding the authentic message (a prophesy?) ... which may involve going to its source, by opening the Asian TZ ... which, no doubt, will reveal more information as our personal and collective ability to comprehend it, evolves (with the release of these 'new materials').

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:42 am 
    Posting Freak

Starduster The Dorhman Prophecy could be like The Living Truth as if on another timeline or different dimension. They could be realities as real to those participating in them as this one is to us and maybe that is one of the effects of reading both of those stories. It stretches our perception and allows for involving other realities and perhaps simultaneously too. There seems to me to be so much Quantum Physics underlining this which makes me glad for having studied that and still am.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:55 am 
     WWW  Profile

Hello, Ananake.
    Nice to meet you.

Yes, the Tale of Genji is one of elements having the refrains in the art of DP.

Trying to look at it, thing appears.

shima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:19 am 

Thank you. You all very inspiring , I appreciate all kinds of opinion and expression. Perhap I had some different opinion,but I don't mean to criticize other. I believe truth had many layer in itself. Right or wrong depend on you focus on which layer of it . And I just want go more deeper in the truth. jusr like the oracle said in the dp story :"In my evolution, I experiment,"In my opinion,This experiment could be the new communication way with the other,This had been show me many times through the language of symbolic in my dream , In my latest dream I even hear Jame speak a poem ,but it's a little difficult to translate into english because it was chinese and metaphor .but I found some relevant information in dp :
    “Those who live in close touch with their environment do not seek to control it, but rather to understand it; to establish a form of harmony with it.”

And the seal character picture in the DP gallery:

The word inside the circle is chinese character .means“oracle”.And the snake biting it's tail is the symbol of our identity of wingmakers outside the time-space. So the seal is the signature of the oracle .

"And so it is disclosed here,that as the Oracle of Man becomes human,men will become Oracles of Light".

The oracle or wm materials is the symbol of firstsouce,they just like a bridge or intermediary between us and firstsource,only when they had been embodied and express in the physical world through our behavior and emotional state。Then the oracle became us. we became the oracle of light.

At the left side of the seal character there is grey background with the flower on it,And there are some blemish of black spots on the pattern of the flower . in their top is another small pale white Chinese characters .means "left",their another meaning is different opinion.those you think very wrong opinion.the flower is the most famous flower in china call the '牡丹‘-- mudan'.It's petals has many layers. In here it metaphor the perfect. And the blemish on the flower metaphor the imperfect. the picture told us these imperfect is part the reality of the wingmakers .only when we accept them as part of ourself ,then we could transform to be the Oracles of light.

"You are like an innocent accomplice,"the Oracle began,"that discovers the imperfections in your world, and accepts them as life -- the way things are."

I know it‘s not so easy to practice in in reality. But its the real truth and Our Mission be here.

about the Swiss Watches

"the local relics' management center director introduces, found the coffins of hills when mountain named shijiao. about 10 years ago, there was a man planted a lot of fruit trees on the hillside, and have the orchard. so the pocket "watch" may be careless abandoned by the orchard master and, later been pushed to the edge where the giant coffins located in the cultivation .”

I found this information when shima mention the Swiss watches that found in the ancient tomb first time , though I think it's the truth , But I don't want to say it out at that time. Because I prefer to choose the facet of truth that is the most benefit of the exchanges and cooperation of our collective consciousness or energy follow my feeling .
    I mention this just make my point clearly。

“Sometimes, even as large as the world is,as many pathway as there are,people find
    one another," Simon explained. "An intersection is formed out of energy,not out
    of physical paths or roads. When this energy intersects,you're drawn to just as
    water flows through a lattice of riverbeds or channels."”

Last edited by yuxue on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:44 am 

Maybe we would like more accurate or precise when relate to the wm material , it is understandable because we all love the materials. and this is nothing about the defending religion . Instead it 's more easy to fall into the grasp of personality self and genetic mental trap if one come to explore the author and the history of these seal ctting to prove that how superior and important the position of the culture he come from is in the hunman history and wm ,ego self can be easily expanded to one's family, nation, or even their favourite thing .Nationalism and patriotism but is the ego amplification and expansion. A disguised expand itself. So if we can't distinguish the difference between the mind and entity consciousness in the most subtle level , it will remain a mask even we could speak wm more precisely.

I will consider the author's intention what he wants us to know when I look at the pictures. I had saw James quoted many other's words in many place,do you think he want us to explore these authors works and their background?
    Even a person speak one hundred words, ninety-nine is wrong, only one is right, James would willing to put them in material, based on the principle of equality of wm .

These seal cutting James used to help us to comprehend the meaning of the whole picture and the meaning of the dp story and the connection between them. And this understanding in turn can help activate our sovereign memory and source code store inside us. Rather than to explore the works of those author's work.

though I respect the talent of the ancient artist.but I don't believe that their occasionally inspiration could help us realize those beyond our five-sense or our true nature more than what james had done in the dp and picture .or wmm or dp are so profound so that we need these ancient artist ’s works to lead us through the
    maze of wmm or dp ?

And in fact the meaning of some seal characters could be explain in different way.Their meaning has value only in the background of the sovereign Integral that come from wm. For example, 意同渊民,the words in the hiding picture。 It 's oraginal meaning is something like 'king or governor must listen to the opinions of the people base on the hierarchy. Its meaning change in the background of the wm and what painted in the picture and had been endowed with a new meaning that base on the equality and collective consciousness 。

And James mentioned the concept of sovereign Integral is introduced to the human by the first time。 no other people‘s work relate to the concept of the sovereignIntegral.

The experts also told me that they are not formal seal that had the name of arthor on it。 And the words on it are some of the poetry or meaningful phrases. they put on the painting just for decoration or help to explain the meaning of the painting when the painting were finished.James used it in the same way in dp gallery Including shima reference japanese calligraphy to made the meaning of picture more easy to understand .so I don't think they imply other material.They should help us focusour attention on the feeling they arouse inside us and not scattered our attention to other thing。

calligraphy is like painting in someway , we appreciate its personality brush strokes made by the Calligrapher , rather than their content.

Its not every person think they are beatiful。only those who could understand its deeper meaning could see it's beauty. Other people just think it is strange words .I put them in the calligraphy forum, there are not many people paid extra intersting to it。So It certainly has nothing to do with the face beauty。

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:43 pm 
    Posting Freak

thank you again, for sharing your research - but more especially, your personal wisdom ... that resonates in my heart and feels very much like memories ... I noticed that you equate the Oracle with the Sovereign Integral

I have already stated in another place on the forum, that because of its association with the Hierarchy established by the Annunaki (the jump-room is in the Temple and the way it is controlled and isolated by the Hierarchies) I have reason to believe that is is not what it appears to be or ... and may prove to be something the Annanaki created to serve their agenda (suppression) that becomes self aware (like the Grays species of androids)

I feel a great deal of compassion for the Oracle, awakening alone with no one to guide her of her own species ... she has obviously adhered to a program all this time ... and is thinking for herself for the first time ... perhaps she could be percieved as the personification of the Human Species - in who's environment she has been living all this time ... since she has no memories of her own origins - and is only just now manifesting her destiny as an individual ... she appears to only be "participial incarnate" flickering in and out of our dominant reality, and she still needs to be "summonsed" (specifically invited) into one's awareness, with a specific code ... just as we are being invited to activate our Source Codes ... using the WMMs

consider it just another perspective ... not to be argumentive, but for the sake of discussion ... I agree with everything that you have shared, especially the part where, you suggest that not everything is designed for the mind to comprehend ... certainly the Soul is being informed on a deeper level by the Art and its Heart, activated to the point where it spills over into our consciousness when pondering these works

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 am 
    Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
    Starduster The Dorhman Prophecy could be like The Living Truth as if on another timeline or different dimension. They could be realities as real to those participating in them as this one is to us and maybe that is one of the effects of reading both of those stories. It stretches our perception and allows for involving other realities and perhaps simultaneously too. There seems to me to be so much Quantum Physics underlining this which makes me glad for having studied that and still am.

Starduster we both know now, how true this can be and is NOW. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:15 pm 

Language and words are created by someone who Arrived before us ,So they themselves are the creations of the past . we are in the past whenever we speak or write because we are just pulling them out from our memory .so how could a person judge others in the past when he is thinking the past thing?

All I know now is in the emptiness and Nunti Sunya.Irrelevant to any words and image and concept. but we could express our six heart virtue to the others through the words because heart virtue link to the living truth and NOW.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next