WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Asian Tributary Zone
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:00 am 

shima . The meaning of the symbol of cross could been found in the poems I quoted:
“My mind is restless to move on.To leave this starlit grave siteand dance with my people around huge firescrackling with nervous light.”

To me .All parts of wm material are organically linked to each other, Interpretation of each other . And the symbol of sign and words is not optional and accidental.Their symbolic meaning Have basic principle and depends on their background and context of the reference . the meaning of the cross in chamber24 and FScd is very clearly,you could found them in the wm philosophy、neruda interview ,poem and Q&A.

The painting call the" frontier".The frontier is our physical universe or space-time we live .it is the place where our creator created to experience itself. And how is it experience it self? only the what is not like it exist,than he could known what it is,just like if there is no darkness, how do you know what is light ? If no cold, how do you know what is hot? If there is no ugly exist, you woulid never know what is beautiful, So our physical universe or timespce(blackness) is the place where the firstsource could experience it 's nature (light).

And what the picture painted is that we, the fragment separated from the firstsource, rushed to the darkness of the physical universe as the firtsource representative , to explore and experience our nature of light( new emotional states ) through our heart virtue or coherence activity .
so the horizontal timeline metaphor the HMS. the starlight represent the remnant print imbeded within our human instructment .even we are blinded by HMS.They are still would lead us to our true nature .
so it's meaning of symbol is very clearly,you could find the explain in wm philosophy.You could also find the explanation in wm philosophy.

and our time in three dimension based on the past and future.just like the two ends of a line .one end is past, the other end is future. So they call horizontal time.but the past and future only exist in the mind , they are not real,they are illusion created by HMS, so wmm compared it to the darkness of grave.

because the sovereign Integral has no past and future. no beginning and no ending . It is in the present moment, it's the quantum point, Vertical time is only the relative speaking to the linear time.It represents the infinite and expansion of our sovereign Integral consciousness
And black horizontal lines and vertical line of human body color in chamber24 painting, they only made the meaning or symbol more obvious and visualization

“Time is a spindle of the presentthat spins the past and future away.”
(Chamber Sixteen Poetry16)

to me the cross of the 24 chamber painting is actually the abstract and simplified of the chamber 2 painting . They all have the same spindle image that represent of vertical time in the painting . The chamber2 painting is about the time of the new dimension. So the vertical line of the cross just the simplified of the spindle image.
And below the spindle time there was a long horizontal red stripes,it represents our life in the material world. refer to the poem (Of This Place) chamber 6
Compared to spindle above it . It seem so small and insignificant though we have an illusion that it seemed to be the full meaning of life .
Their asymmetric shows that the ephemeral and perishable material life is so small and insignificant compared with our infinite nature .

Last edited by yuxue on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:19 am 

The masked man in the picture of secret passage is interesting.He looks a little mysterious. But to me he's mask more like making a mysterious atmosphere than a symbol of horizontal line .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Pictures are much more then just that..... Chambers are alive and a means by which our future selves are able if we let them communicate with us.......every TZ that is uncovered enhances the harmonics ......the beauty of this portal opening is now the doors are no longer stuck....and have begun to open wider........Peru and now Asia .....free for us out of the dense body to explore whenever we want.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:42 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you may also remember Alex(ander) long time member like yourself, but you may have missed what he shared, that perhaps may enhance your perspective of what I call the "red shield"

as with this more expanded perspective we see it (no matter how one perceives it) become the face of the "higher self" ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:45 am 
Posting Freak

yuxue wrote:
The masked man in the picture of secret passage is interesting.He looks a little mysterious. But to me he's mask more like making a mysterious atmosphere than a symbol of horizontal line .

What came to mind after reading this about a mysterious atmosphere and then seeing the outline starduster did in white on the Chamber 24 painting is "avatar" and how catalytic they are in helping to activate people. Hmmmmm....

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:01 am 
 WWW  Profile

Regarding this glyph, Dr. Lock mentioned about it in his third paper of WignMakers “Chamber 1 Painting". (please check p19 -23)

This is excellent time to review on this “Dragonfly glyph”.

And thank you, yuxue.
I got lots of inspirations from your writing very much.

You answered this question of mine in Interview with Dr. Lock #05.

“I wonder why these glyphs make a ring.”

Yes, my answer was that there is no Beginning or End in Source.
In short, it means Infinity.

This also could be said about Chamber 2 Painting.
Time has no Beginning or End, it is like Uroboros.
Your interpretation might be clues to know the meaning of glyphs in Chamber 2.

shima

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:02 am 

starduster wrote:
you may also remember Alex(ander) long time member like yourself, but you may have missed what he shared, that perhaps may enhance your perspective of what I call the "red shield"

as with this more expanded perspective we see it (no matter how one perceives it) become the face of the "higher self" ?

thank you ,starduster. you had found a hiding figure in the painting. it seems he/ she is experencing the transform. using the technique of coherant practice that depicted in the wm meterials .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 am 

thank you,shima.I had not yet seen Dr. Lock‘s work. But I believe all these knowledge has been stored inside us。 it 's not the most important thing whether we aware it consciously . to feel the connection with all of you through the communication is more important to me.
And I believe we are a co-created consciousness.what I said come from the share pool of our collective intelligence.
Thank you for your this topic.It has triggered our interesting to explore more.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:17 am 
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Wow Shima this is so cool. Thank you. I am so glad that China and Japan are here on this forum as well. I've always love the international or global flavor. This makes me wish I could read the beautiful pictographic languages of Chinese and Japanese. Would the owl relate to what you are deciphering as well? :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Think it so cool that the Oracle and the ATZ are connected some how linked re their openings.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:36 pm 

yuxue wrote:

To me .All parts of wm material are organically linked to each other, Interpretation of each other . And the symbol of sign and words is not optional and accidental.Their symbolic meaning Have basic principle and depends on their background and context of the reference . the meaning of the cross in chamber24 and FScd is very clearly,you could found them in the wm philosophy、neruda interview ,poem and Q&A.

Yes, this is also how it seems to me. Today I found several places where the WM material mentions peeling the "onion" and if you look in many of the paintings you will see concentric circles like a sliced onion.

Quote:
Alchemy and mysticism were strange bedfellows, but those who sought transformational
experiences, not for phenomenon or local glamour, but due to a genuine interest in
peeling the onion of Truth, they were more often anonymous, regular, simple people
who were close to their heart’s wisdom and listened to it above all else. CMN interview

Quote:
The layers of knowledge are near infinite in both cases, and, at their core, have mathematical counterparts at an octave that humanity has yet to even imagine, let alone discover. Thus, any suggestion that I perceive the achievements and contributions of humanity’s spiritual or scientific explorers as lacking or deceptive is only a result of not understanding the larger context of time and the depth of the “onion” we are collectively “peeling” – in both the scientific and spiritual dimensions. Project Camelot interview

Quote:
In terms of where the WingMakers derive from, it is not important. We are you and you are us. That is all. The manifested world of Earth and humanity and all of Nature, is one layer of the “Onion”. Project Camelot interview

For example Chamber 6 has both the cross-section of the onion and the spindle shape in the woman on the right with the thread wrapped around her legs. (Of course, there may be other interpretations of these figures, too.)

Quote:
The painting [Chamber 2] consisted of a series of interlocking ovals of various colors. In the outermost oval, glyphs were imbedded. The object looked a little like a cross-section of an onion, and it was floating against a starlit sky with a sickle moon. AAP Chapter 7

Quote:
“Time is a spindle of the present that spins the past and future away.”

to me the cross of the 24 chamber painting is actually the abstract and simplified of the chamber 2 painting . They all have the same spindle image that represent of vertical time in the painting . The chamber2 painting is about the time of the new dimension. So the vertical line of the cross just the simplified of the spindle image.
And below the spindle time there was a long horizontal red stripes,it represents our life in the material world. refer to the poem (Of This Place) chamber 6
Compared to spindle above it . It seem so small and insignificant though we have an illusion that it seemed to be the full meaning of life .
Their asymmetric shows that the ephemeral and perishable material life is so small and insignificant compared with our infinite nature .

So true!

Thank you for sharing your insights about the spindle of time. It gives me an expanded understanding of the meaning of the spindle imagery, which I've noticed in several of the paintings. There was a brief discussion the symbolism of the spindle on another thread viewtopic.php?p=86225#p86225 recently.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hello, Shayalana.
Yes, I am very glad to see the collective intelligence of this forum.

Since my interpretation of glyph on the oracle’s stone might seem arbitrary a little to some people who understands Chinese ideograms, I would like to comment and share my intuition.

All cases are in Japanese vocabulary and cultural context.
And we know that decoding by Japanese language is availableness because we found Japanese painter’s names on the art of The Dohrman Prophecy.

I read as “ 宮 ” (pronounced “miya”); one of glyphs on top of the oracle’s stone is not match perfectly with the shape, but I believe this glyph has relevance with “ 宮 ” to a good extent for a reason.

“ 宮 ” means palace, and also expresses divine place like temple where Gods or natural spirits dwell in.

“ 宮子 ” (pronounced “miya-ko”) means also “ 巫女 ” (pronounced “mi-ko” ) who is female shaman. This fact is unfamiliar in even Japan, so I am very surprised at this. James might be able to access truly to Japanese Genetic Mind.

The word “ 女 ” (pronounced “on-na” or“zyo”) means female. You would find similar glyph on middle of the oracle’s stone.

The most familiar shaman in the Japanese culture is 卑弥呼 ; Himiko who was queen of Yamataikoku in ancient Japan.

卑弥呼 ; Himiko
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himiko

Himiko was Oracle itself!

And regarding owl.
The owl is the symbol of wisdom. In this case, divine wisdom.
So I believe the owl is proper symbol for the Oracle.

shima

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you for bringing all this into our awareness... I am just amazed to think what we would have missed if, we didn't have a forum to share these findings in ... and grateful that you thought to bring these findings to our forum ... to create global awareness of the deeper meaning found in the Spirit State Art ... we may have missed this completely if you were not all so willing to share your finding so graciously.

I have nothing to contribute but my gratitude :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:19 pm 

It seems we are synchronous.I ' m thinking about their meaning while I seen shima's post on the forum.
I known these words were Chinese characters, but they are not very easy to identify since they are Cursive-- another kind of ancient chinese Calligraphy stylle,different from the seal character in the dp gallery。

I I searched the ancient calligraphy of the word “宫”that beside the owl .And find this:

This is the different calligraphy's way written by ancient famous calligrapher , Another
similar writing style I found is this:

But I still feel they not very like the words on the stone 。
another word below the 宫 I feel more like the word “卒” than the ‘子 ’。It's mean

卒 zu
1.a soldier; a private,infantry;infantryman;foot soldier
2.servant
3.a pawn
4.to finish; to end
5.finally; at last
6.to die

a calligraphy lovers , who told me the first two seal character on the website were Janpenese names住吉广尚and chinese name叔达)thought its another probably meaning is “平”. means flat、level even。

If its 宫(temple)and 卒(pawn)。It probable means that the Oracle or we are the pawn of firstsouce。Because according to the wm philosophy 4, oracle is actually the wholeness navigators. And the WN is the firstsouce''s fragment.
There are words related with the pawn in dp chapter 8 The Kings Star

"It was unmistakable. The King's Star. Bartholem wondered what this meant.Was it a coincidence? He didn't like coincidences when they arrived in an orderedsuccession. It meant some force—perhaps good, perhaps evil—was at play, andthose who unwittingly shared the stage became pawns of this force. He was sure of one thing: he didn't want to be a pawn. "

What Barcelona fear become it 's pawn is the divine power that is our oneness nature because one need to follow his intuition and Give up the mind to surrender to it 's collective intelligence。
so I think the 宫卒 maybe mean we or oracle is the pawn of the firstsource .

And the words in middle is “中”(pronounce zong)and “哉” (zai). they mean neutral.they are One of the chinese traditional belief-- Doctrine of the Mean . .The word at it’s right is 气(chi). A description of the spirit by Chinese native Taoist beliefs (relative to the Buddhism that come from india )

One of the words of the left side was something like '帛'. The Silk or fabric that people used to write words on it before the invention of the paper . So the article in ancient china had been called Silk paper. and here they may refer to the dohrman prophecy or words of the Oracle.The other words below is not very clearly.The words simon's hand on it seems like the word '南',Mean south.
the Calligraphy lovers guess the last onewords (below the 南) maybe the '置'(mean location or Place)or ’真‘(mean true or real),and I thought it’s a little like the words ‘星 ’(mean star).

These words on the left side of the stone seems to be relevant to the location of the ETC in China.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:22 pm 
 WWW  Profile

shima wrote:
I remembered that a female member of Japanese WMF had said in the past that this black line seems the inner side of the eye / window of the Red Being in chamber 24 painting.

shima

The symbol is very important in this graphic. It is the symbol for the Wholeness Navigator. You will find that it is Ancient Arrow Project Chamber Twenty-Four painting. It is the middle symbol. starduster posted the painting. It is the middle of the Senzar symbols. James has straighten it out a bit here, it is the open source code to our breaking free of the Human Mind System.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:24 pm 
 WWW  Profile

What we do not know is what Lyricus Discipline, James will use for the Asian Tributary Zone. He has only given us two disciplines. Ancient Arrow Project is genetics and Peru is cosmology. There are five others for him to choose from.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:01 pm 
Posting Freak

shima wrote:
Hello, Shayalana.
Yes, I am very glad to see the collective intelligence of this forum.

Since my interpretation of glyph on the oracle’s stone might seem arbitrary a little to some people who understands Chinese ideograms, I would like to comment and share my intuition.

All cases are in Japanese vocabulary and cultural context.
And we know that decoding by Japanese language is availableness because we found Japanese painter’s names on the art of The Dohrman Prophecy.

I read as “ 宮 ” (pronounced “miya”); one of glyphs on top of the oracle’s stone is not match perfectly with the shape, but I believe this glyph has relevance with “ 宮 ” to a good extent for a reason.

“ 宮 ” means palace, and also expresses divine place like temple where Gods or natural spirits dwell in.

“ 宮子 ” (pronounced “miya-ko”) means also “ 巫女 ” (pronounced “mi-ko” ) who is female shaman. This fact is unfamiliar in even Japan, so I am very surprised at this. James might be able to access truly to Japanese Genetic Mind.

The word “ 女 ” (pronounced “on-na” or“zyo”) means female. You would find similar glyph on middle of the oracle’s stone.

The most familiar shaman in the Japanese culture is 卑弥呼 ; Himiko who was queen of Yamataikoku in ancient Japan.

卑弥呼 ; Himiko
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himiko

Himiko was Oracle itself!

And regarding owl.
The owl is the symbol of wisdom. In this case, divine wisdom.
So I believe the owl is proper symbol for the Oracle.

shima

Thank you Shima. It's interesting that this shawoman, Himiko, is obscured somewhat in your history. The Egyptians did the same with a Pharohess(sorry I don't remember her name) of ancient times who under her rule no wars raged and it was one of the most evolved and prosperous periods they ever had. There is something about women being purged from the history of various countries around the world especially those with a powerful influence of peace and prosperity which few to any men share. We feel there is something amiss for men being so dominant for so long warring the whole time. It makes me wonder if perhaps, some did travel back in time and change some things but weren't able to do it completely because some now still remember...sorry, I didn't mean to be a diversion to your wonderful work on this thread but I do thank you for the info about Himiko, It is most fascinating especially for the Japanese government being thought of as an exclusive men's club.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
shima wrote:
I remembered that a female member of Japanese WMF had said in the past that this black line seems the inner side of the eye / window of the Red Being in chamber 24 painting.

shima

The symbol is very important in this graphic. It is the symbol for the Wholeness Navigator. You will find that it is Ancient Arrow Project Chamber Twenty-Four painting. It is the middle symbol. starduster posted the painting. It is the middle of the Senzar symbols. James has straighten it out a bit here, it is the open source code to our breaking free of the Human Mind System.

I love that with the WMM there are many levels of understanding and appreciate very much what Shima and his friends have to offer us from their level of understanding. I am sure there are other languages as well being depicted that not all are aware of and that Shima and his friends can identify ancient Chinese and Japanese symbols in these works and make connections none of us have made before is most fascinating. Thank you Shima. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:49 pm 

Yes, there are japanese seal cutting in the dp gallery . But they are Chinese characters and not the Japanese words. Their meaning is the original meaning of the Chinese characters.until the modern times, Chinese characters had been the official language of Japan. these Japanese artists are using Chinese characters for the their Art activities.

And and the japanese characters came from chinese characters just like the Korea characters.but not like the chinese characters. because Chinese characters are ideographic. Different from the phonetic language of the English .They are created according to the shape of things just like paintings. activities。for example.ancient chanese word wateris 川.you would see it just like a Simplified or sketch picture of river,
So they became an important art in the history and had created important influence 。

the words Orcale came from the ancient greece,there are another word ‘Hierophany’From the words in side of the two sealcarvings of the Japanese and chinese name came from the ancient greece。
So I think the meaning of chinese characterd should follow its original meaning While people living in accordance with the oracle less separate。

“I have seen the Tribe of Lightreturn the clock to the black pocket where all divisions occur. ”(wm chamber11)

Last edited by yuxue on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm 

Ananake wrote:
yuxue wrote:

Yes, this is also how it seems to me. Today I found several places where the WM material mentions peeling the "onion" and if you look in many of the paintings you will see concentric circles like a sliced onion.

Quote:
Alchemy and mysticism were strange bedfellows, but those who sought transformational
experiences, not for phenomenon or local glamour, but due to a genuine interest in
peeling the onion of Truth, they were more often anonymous, regular, simple people
who were close to their heart’s wisdom and listened to it above all else. CMN interview

Quote:
The layers of knowledge are near infinite in both cases, and, at their core, have mathematical counterparts at an octave that humanity has yet to even imagine, let alone discover. Thus, any suggestion that I perceive the achievements and contributions of humanity’s spiritual or scientific explorers as lacking or deceptive is only a result of not understanding the larger context of time and the depth of the “onion” we are collectively “peeling” – in both the scientific and spiritual dimensions. Project Camelot interview

Quote:
In terms of where the WingMakers derive from, it is not important. We are you and you are us. That is all. The manifested world of Earth and humanity and all of Nature, is one layer of the “Onion”. Project Camelot interview

For example Chamber 6 has both the cross-section of the onion and the spindle shape in the woman on the right with the thread wrapped around her legs. (Of course, there may be other interpretations of these figures, too.)

Quote:
The painting [Chamber 2] consisted of a series of interlocking ovals of various colors. In the outermost oval, glyphs were imbedded. The object looked a little like a cross-section of an onion, and it was floating against a starlit sky with a sickle moon. AAP Chapter 7

Quote:
“Time is a spindle of the present that spins the past and future away.”

So true!

Thank you for sharing your insights about the spindle of time. It gives me an expanded understanding of the meaning of the spindle imagery, which I've noticed in several of the paintings. There was a brief discussion the symbolism of the spindle on another thread viewtopic.php?p=86225#p86225 recently.

················

Thank you for sharing this. They are inspiring to me.

What you said remind me the difference of symbolic meaning between round and spindle,why james used spindle metphor the time。 the Spindle made of the circle of the thread so they like Onions. metaphor time or dimensions is infinite level. And the most the outer layer of the circle is the firstsouce. it contains all the consciousness of time .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:59 am 

dberges wrote:
shima wrote:

shima

·················

I think I had not explain things clearly. ​Let me express again.
What I said the material universe or HMS or star-lit tomb refers to the black line of this part of The painting

The sovereign entity (us)“fragment separated from the firstsource, rushed to the darkness of the physical universe (the black star-lit horizontal timeline)as the firtsource representative , to explore and send our nature of light( new emotional states ) through our heart virtue or coherence activity .”

IMG]http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL429/11979665/23940840/399561490.jpg[/IMG]

about Senzar,depand on how you undertand it.senzar mean the linght and sound from the firstsource. do you think everyline in the painting is the symbol of the lights? then what about the Karnomen church and king in Dohrman Prophecy? I do think dp is made of light and sound from the firstsource.if they are all senzar?Then if the behaviour of the Karnomen church and king are all light ? are they the symbol of the light or senzar ?

the symbol of light have the different kind of form .The HMS or mind is the same.The church or karnomen and the black horizontal line had the similar symbol。only they have different form。

to understand how the symbol constitutes,You need to have the basic knowledge.

my understanding to the symbol of wmm based on my knowledge of psychology and symbol 's dream .Wm material is focus on the fields such as psychology, art, science, gene, metaphysics, cosmology, etc. If you want to get deep meaning of the information . a little of the professional knowledge of the field may be more convenient and convincing。
Beside these reason , I dreamed of james many times. Maybe yhg342 could help me add a question to James . Is there any special meaning he constantly appears in the dream? and I want to know whether there are other people had seen James in dream。some of dream is relate to the wm material.
how the contents of the different chamber are linked toghther and their method Of learning , I just don't know how to put into the English.

but thank you all. I thought its a exciting experience to communtuate with all of you.

To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to bear witness to the unity of their expression

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hello, starduster.
You are the Posting Freak in this knowledge library.
I and all members know your affection to WingMakers.

I really appreciate your hospitably to other members and your vast contributions in this decade.

I guess you were the one who knows about the data base the most in this forum.
If you don’t mind, I would like to ask several things personally.

I would like to know about this numbers which summons the oracle.

16 20 12 9 3 11 8

Has anyone solved the mystery of this magic numbers?
I would like to know the hypothesis.

Gene or chamber of site could be connected with this numbers?

I guess this numbers have to do with location; coordinates …

shima

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:55 am 
 WWW  Profile

谢谢, yuxue.

As you wrote, China is the origin of production of Chinese ideograms, I am very glad to hear the opinion from the main stream.

Well, in respect of Chinese ideograms, Japan could be said as a Tributary Zone of main stream of China although Japan has the cultural sovereignty.

Anyway, thank you very much for joining to this attempt to decode the glyphs on the oracle’s stone.

My first impression was merely a kind of japery, so I did not write any comments in the first post. I wanted to see the reactions from members.

But, you supported my intuition, I really appreciate your good research on “ 宮 ”.

This is really cool, yuxue!

Thanks to your research, we could know that the glyph of the top of stone has some rational association with the oracle.

I assume the image of owl has to do with the meaning of the glyphs, or clues to decode the meaning.
So I guess the image of wing of bird would be clues to decode the meaning of glyphs.

I have further questions, yuxue.
Do you think that “中” or “哉” or “气” can be connected with wing of bird?

shima

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:20 am 
 WWW  Profile

1 North America, New Mexico. 1994 / Ancient Arrow / Genetics

2 South America,near Cusco, Peru. 2000 / Hakomi / Neo-Sciences

3 North Central Africa,in the vicinity of Lake Chad. 2002 / Diy-gid-biy? / Metaphysics

4 An area north of Helsinki,Finland. ??? / Lemminkainen / Sensory Data Streams

5 Southern China,near Canton. 2008 / Gvangjsih Bouxcuengh Swcigih / Psycho-Coherence

6 South central Australia. ??? / Wilpina Pound or Uluru / Cultural Evolution

7 Antartica in Wilkes Land near Vostok. 2023 / ??? / the Sovereign Integral

shima

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next