WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The Asian Tributary Zone
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 pm 

shima wrote:
And regarding owl.
The owl is the symbol of wisdom. In this case, divine wisdom.
So I believe the owl is proper symbol for the Oracle.

shima

I agree.the owl maybe synbol of the divine wisdom and Oracle. there is another owl picture in gallery relate to this point.

Post subject: The Asian Tributary Zone & The art of The Dohrman Prophecy
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi.

The last day of November, I released the paper entitled The Asian Tributary Zone & The art of The Dohrman Prophecy.

You can download the file via this link.

http://wingmakers.jp/cgi-bin/download/atz_dp.htm

The text is written in Japanese, but you would enjoy the design.

Thanks!

shima

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:18 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you Shima......your efforts to connect are appreciated.....Bright Blessings..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:24 am 

Yes, thank you Shima. I wish I could read your paper :) but it looks beautiful!

This is a most interesting thread to follow. Thank you also yuxue and others contributing for your thoughtful and informative posts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:54 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you, friends.

The intuition is faster than the thought.

“shima” means “love” in Hopi language.

shima/love

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Tributary Zones are not related to any one group on the planet. They are related to the Lyricus. Making them special to a region continues the mind set of our Domain of Duality not moving us into wholeness of the Domain of Unity. You might like to check out the Topical Arrangement of Q & As, you will find a many answers to the Tributary Zone.
Quote:
Question 8-S2: Once the seven tributary zones are discovered, mankind will awaken to the Grand Portal. Does this mean that the WingMakers’ material will awaken seven areas of the human spirit/mind, which will lead to mankind’s shift to the fourth dimension in 2012?

A. At the risk of appearing a bit fastidious, the seven Tributary Zones aren’t discovered so much as they are revealed. This revelation is a gradual dispensation of a new sensory data stream that is encoded with numerous “triggers” that will touch deeply into the next three generations of select humans incarnating upon earth. These sensory data streams will—in effect—crystallize the supernal purpose of the individual and make it accessible to the human mind of the individual. This access may be as innocent as causing the individual to select a career of scientific inquiry into the human genome, or as powerful as awakening the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

While the seven Tributary Zones are revealed, the Grand Portal is discovered. Each of the seven disciplines of [b]Lyricus is connected to a Tributary Zone. In other words, one of the Tributary Zones, known as the Ancient Arrow site, is focused on the human genome. The next site that will be revealed is focused on cosmological sciences, and so forth. Each of these areas of emphasis is subtly manifest (encoded) in the sensory data streams of their respective sites, and trigger an awakening in the mind of the recipient.

[The seven disciplines of Lyricus are Genetics, Neo-Sciences (Cosmology), Metaphysics, Sensory Data Streams, Psycho-coherence, Cultural Evolution, Sovereign Integral. Ed.]

[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:37 pm 
Posting Freak

What I get is when Grand Portal opens.....We are able to look directly at the Sun........and see it for the first time as it really IS..... IT /First Source........behind the bright light....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 am 
Posting Freak

shima wrote:
Thank you, friends.

The intuition is faster than the thought.

“shima” means “love” in Hopi language.

shima/love

Shima that is so lovely and it feels so sweet and gentle, like you. I have a wonderful Hopi friend brought up in the old traditional ways passed down through the generations to keep that bond with earth going . He and who dances with him makes rain happen in drought areas through the language of our hearts, I have always loved those beautiful and simple heartfelt ways. Yes, "intuition" is faster than thought which can be difficult for the more intellectual who struggle with understanding that and allowing the intuition to flow through, unimpeded. Thank you Shima and the people whose hearts you help touch if not activate for what you are doing. It's a step at a time and all the steps add together. I love your step for how the flow feels and so do the people here who respect you as well. :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 pm 

Competition and comparison isn't intuitive intelligent and love but the structure of three dimension .can you prove your love or intuitive wisdom through insinuating others Intertwined in mind ?

“Joseph, the prey is the victor.you have no more perimeters to contain you.”

always hunting and be hunting in everywhere in this world . sometimes what happen in spiritual domain are more Subtle and cunning .

to be the victor of the spiritual world instead the victor of formalism world. vitor of formalism wingmaker .such like a victor of forum or a topic.

thanks all.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
good point ... I often wondered why some individuals compare themselves to others ... get plastic surgery to look like Barbie dolls, change their sex to be more appealing ... on and on - and I see it as a rejection of their uniqueness ... their expressed disrespect for that aspect of First Source and the One Creator, which are unique ... it is an HMS program, that keeps us
trapped in the illusion, that we are not equal... by comparison .

American society is especially dominated by this program ... we thrive on competition - everything is based on our desire to be at the top of the heap - but when we come to realize that the people at the top of the heap are Annanaki hybrids it makes climbing to the top, a waste of time ... because we will never be Annunaki hybrids :shock: and the Hybrids will never be Annunaki :lol:

It is those who appreciate who they are, and the purpose of their creation, that avoid competing and comparing ... and who are contributing to a better system that sees us all as equal, and who appreciate what makes each individual unique ... how boring to be Barbie and Ken, and that superficial and shallow replicates of something they are NOT... and never will be.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:30 am 
Posting Freak

I wonder why each Tributary zone is on a different continent? Perhaps, each continent has something to offer that the others don't and why wouldn't people there be included in that? Why are people so excluded as if insignificant? The flow that Shima has discovered about the new Asian site resonates with me such as the AA site and its relation to the Anasazi people and how about the Peru site and Hakomi which is a language of certain people in the area, so these seven sites are as much related to the people in the area that they are discovered in as the content of the discovery itself.

Quote:
There are two kinds of transition zones: Tributary Zones and the Grand Portal. The Tributary Zones fluctuate over time and are generally found in the high-culture of a robust civilization -- notably the art movements that are grounded in spiritual principles, sacred mythology, and cosmic context. Art of this nature, whether it is music, painting, poetry, drama, or dance, can be constructed into a Tributary Zone that transitions entities to discover the Grand Portal.

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:35 am 

starduster wrote:
good point ... I often wondered why some individuals compare themselves to others ... get plastic surgery to look like Barbie dolls, change their sex to be more appealing ... on and on - and I see it as a rejection of their uniqueness ... their expressed disrespect for that aspect of First Source and the One Creator, which are unique ... it is an HMS program, that keeps us
trapped in the illusion, that we are not equal... by comparison .

American society is especially dominated by this program ... we thrive on competition - everything is based on our desire to be at the top of the heap - but when we come to realize that the people at the top of the heap are Annanaki hybrids it makes climbing to the top, a waste of time ... because we will never be Annunaki hybrids :shock: and the Hybrids will never be Annunaki :lol:

It is those who appreciate who they are, and the purpose of their creation, that avoid competing and comparing ... and who are contributing to a better system that sees us all as equal, and who appreciate what makes each individual unique ... how boring to be Barbie and Ken, and that superficial and shallow replicates of something they are NOT... and never will be.

Barbie dolls .wow. it is a Perfect symbol . thank you for your Wonderful parable.standuster.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:32 am 

Quote:
There are two kinds of transition zones: Tributary Zones and the Grand Portal. The Tributary Zones fluctuate over time and are generally found in the high-culture of a robust civilization -- notably the art movements that are grounded in spiritual principles, sacred mythology, and cosmic context. Art of this nature, whether it is music, painting, poetry, drama, or dance, can be constructed into a Tributary Zone that transitions entities to discover the Grand Portal.

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html[/quote]

thanks for your quote. shayalana. Some ancient art are very attractive Like ancient Greek drama and some culture of ancient China .Thank james make it clear which part of them was essences and combine them together .it 's a great gift for us.

Asia Tributary seems to me is a attractive title . but dberges 's quoted remind me perhaps 'the Eastern culture in the Tributary Zones ' is more appropriate according to the definition
of Tributary zone . Asia include india and Arab countries.but I had not yet found india culture in dp though they are abundant in the hakomi music. reason in they were famous for their singing and dancing.

I appreciate shima 's intention to put the thread together in her papers.that's the important part of the social collaboration James mentioned in the Acknowledgement.I believe there will be more people to join us on this 'new journey into consciousness that is equally provocative and stirring to the soul ' through our cooperation .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:57 am 
Posting Freak

Indeed yuxue ! Indeed! :D

Cathedral - CS&N