WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: medium talks about the wingmakers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:26 pm 

hello everybody... im from mexico and i know the wingmakers site since the beginning, when they were about to launch the site... i just listen to an audio file which i downloaded from a web, that site is run by some guys, and one is a medium... jorge olguin... he channeled what he likes to call masters.. this time, the session was about a lot of things of the wingmakers... true or lie... who knows...this site uses mediumnity to clear mysteries... i keep the good things from that site like the teachings and stuff... but i was surprised with this channeling, cause i asked the medium so long ago, if he could make a complete session about the wingmakers... if u speak spanish, u can download the audio file from here http://www.elrongroup.org/contactostelepaticos/jo_080708_morganel.mp3

if u dont speak spanish, i give you a little summary of the session.... but let me tell you, my native tongue is spanish, so im sorry if you dont understand :oops:

they called the wingmakers, the agarto race... they came from a near place of the center of our galaxy, the milky way, they look like us, homo sapiens sapiens with shorter height... in the ancient time they were a warrior race, and half of the people from their world die because of the wars... but the time of change arrived, and they realize they couldnt achieve a thing with wars... they became humble... then they went to the space and reach each and every planet of their system composes by 12 planets (their home planet is the 3rd from the sun), they contact other civilizations, colonized some worlds.. changed some planets so they can sustain life...

their priority became offer knowledge & teachings, not being gods and decide everybodys destiny... they came to earth 1500 years ago and they been researching in the north of mexico/south of the states to the north of brasil, they meet the indians from all that zone, and the indians made portraits & paintings of them, the indians were shocked by their gear and not for their look.. they teached some things to them... these beigns were shocked of the fact there are so many languages and tongues, not even some barbarian worlds have that diversity (i assumed they think thats bad)...
they talked about the site in chaco canyon, its real, and there are other sites, like 10, between south of the united states and north of brasil... they mention a site in peru, and other in the west coast of mexico... the medium also said that the ASCIO was real, but doesnt exists anymore, but theres other organization that continued its job...
some scientists of the ASCIO had physical contact with the wingmakers, and only 2 of them are still alive (84 & 86 years)....
they talked a little bit of the artifacts, they said that some of them could be activated with the temperature of the hands, so maybe is impossible to use for some races due to the physical differences, the agartos (wingmakers) have an average temperature of 34 c (celsius)... also the digital print can activate, so they dont need passwords, keys, locks or codes... and the cardiac rhythm...

nowadays they are not here.. the last time they were here was in the 50's of the past century... and they had contact with some scientist and said we were not ready to get all the knowledge

what do u guys think about this?.. if u want to check this web, the address is http://www.grupoelron.org ... it's interesting

peace :D

Post subject: Re: medium talks about the wingmakers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you Phoenix, for this perspective...

Quote:
It is reasonably true to state that if humankind in your time believed it was a collective vehicle of First Source, endowed with ITS exploratory virtuosity, it would instantly recognize itself as the WingMakers.It is also true -- in the same sense -- that the WingMakers would not exist if we were not successful in making visible the Grand Portal to humankind. Through our existence, humanity is assured of its future.

I have no doubt that the agarto race are descendent's of a central race ... or that any of the information given is less than true, but I do not believe it is complete or that the history of the Centra Race is available to humanity any more than it is available to the ACIO or other orgs or species, because (what we have of) their information indicated that even the most ancient species, they have open relations with, lacked conclusive data about the Central Race.

Just as it would be hard to recognize modern man from his Extra terrestial ancestors, if one reaches back far enough they will find the origins of all organized matter have the same source...yet they appear nothing like "God"...and we are thousands of generations removed from the WMs...and evolving constantly...no doubt some of our predecessors were warriors...and may have called themselves wingmakers .

Maybe Jorge Olguin's vision is limited in scope to memories, when the quote above suggest the WMs are our Future ... which is not to say that what he shared is not true...but he may have searched in the wrong direction or it may be that the future is not written yet and impossible for the human's mind or language to reveal...and yet another reason to strive for a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

Quote:
There are numerous revelations that have been brought to your species through non-physical entities in the form of what you term, channeled information. Even parts of your Holy books are channeled. However, these writings were for the few. They did not contain the true wisdom -- they only hinted at the shadow it casts.The Sovereign Integrals will emerge like beacons for your species, and elevate the mental and emotional perceptions of the entire species.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Pheonix please feel free to continue sharing with us for their are some gems you offer us that some of us appreciate. Thank you. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:28 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Channeling: Thoth speaks of the Quantum Christ

I am He who advances on the waves and the intricacies of wisdom that is shadowed and hidden from the self that sees not. I am He who unfolds himself in each of the metric structures of your body. I represent all that is hidden within your thoughts, within the angles of your heart and the angles of your motives.

I am Thoth. I come on this day as I see each of you reaching outward to become more, reaching upward to longitudes of knowledge that you once sat upon. You will become sublimated on levels of knowledge drawing the moisture of your wisdom into a place that has been parched and dry of truth. Contracting as a spring that pulses upward and then bounds out to places unknown and undefined.

You shall dwell in the caverns of your own thoughts, of your own ideas of what peace shall be, of what love shall be, of what your future shall be. For as the ancient scrolls that hold your Akashic history, you re-write the story of your existence. You compound what has been stretched and sought by the ILight within, condensing it into a structure that is easy to house. Your body and its energy systems represent a microcosm of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Think of that divine structure and all of its heavenly alignments and chamber attunements– how many points of power are still invisible to the human eye? The Queen’s Chamber, in the center represents the human heart. The King’s Chamber represents the third eye, Eye of Ra, The Capstone, the Apex represents the crown chakra. But what about all the other points of energy that live invisibly in between?

In upcoming time there will be an initiatory surge of frequency within your own biology as well as the dormant chambers within the Great Pyramid. There will be an opening of your High Heart, your Christed Heart. It sits waiting at the gland known as the Thymus in your body. It will awaken as directed by a cellular clock. As it awakens, the Chamber of the Son/Sun (Christ chamber in-between Kings and Queens chamber) within the Great Pyramid of Giza will also experience a molecular change.

The point above your human heart awakens from a timed sleep and begins to know itself again. It is the place that holds the vibration of the 'Quantum Christ'. It is in this place that a stellar 'Second Coming' is activated. It is a sacred point, an opening, a chamber that houses wisdom. Wisdom goes beyond truth and you each are guardians of these 'Chambers of Wisdom'. You of earth are guardians/ keepers of sacred encodings. They will open as a flower that has been in bud too long seeking to know itself as a flower. Your dreams of old have fallen off you like petals on a plucked rose they no longer serve who you are becoming. This new molecular instruction will directionalize your light. You will move naturally toward vibrations that instruct you into a different knowledge that serves the new shift in consciousness.

I, Thoth, come to awaken you to the cosmic by-pass of the heart. Your heart has gathered too much debris of your own making and of global distress. You have scooted to the back of your heart trying hard to keep it all out of your way. As the QUANTUM CHRIST IS AWAKENED within your high heart and the Chamber of the Son/Sun is awakened within the Great Pyramid, you will be lifted above the gathering of earthly conflict, confusion, and debris. It is from this point that you will be able to dissolve the tears and the fears that have followed you in shadow dance. You No longer need sit in the shadow of what could have been, what should have been. Energies and programming of old try to keep you hostage in a prediction that no longer exists. Step out of time and step in time with what seeks your approval. The pictures of life do not reveal the whole puzzle. Celebrate the birth of the Quantum Christ within yourself and see from the top of your light what is possible. I am Thoth keeper of what is to come.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:02 am 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:32 pm 

its interesting... that quote u made starduster about the holy books.... olguin says the same thing... based on what i've read on that site books like urantia, coran & the holy bible are a summary of stories, and stuff channeled by mediums with a low fidelity level...

i heard one session where they discussed about which is the most advanced civilization, and they talk about this machines which actually could be receivers of soul... and i remembered the animus :roll: ... and on the last days they have talked about that theres no just one universe & there are many almightys which are part of a highest entity or idk how to call it... i remembered i read something about 7 universes on the WM page... well lot of similarity

maybe olguin reads the WM page & this forum idk :lol: ... they say sometime the importan thing is not the messenger but the message... and also this one i like...

there is no mystery just lack of information... and neither miracles just scientific facts ignored...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:57 pm 
Posting Freak

those are some wonderful insights Phoenix...It is amazing to understand what we believe and why...discovering our self. Thank you for what you have contributed, I hope you will share more with us.