WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Beings of Light Ascending into Sun in Pleiadian alignment
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:23 pm 

Has anyone seen the Nasa animated gifs when the Pleiades were in transit over the sun:

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LAT ... ent_c3.gif

this being of light is in the blue spectrum of animated gifs - if you have an art program and can look at each individual frames, just before the being of light entered the Sun (which looks like the pictures on WMM) a very large ship suddenly decloaked. Unfortunately it happens so fast, you have to see the individual frame. It happened on 23 May. If you would like to save the file, that might be a good idea as Nasa changes the file each day.

there was another being of light that ascended into the sign in the red light spectrum animated gifs on the same day but several hours later:

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LAT ... ent_c2.gif

Post subject: Re: Beings of Light Ascending into Sun in Pleiadian alignment
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

doeoflight wrote:
Has anyone seen the Nasa animated gifs when the Pleiades were in transit over the sun:

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LAT ... ent_c3.gif

this being of light is in the blue spectrum of animated gifs - if you have an art program and can look at each individual frames, just before the being of light entered the Sun (which looks like the pictures on WMM) a very large ship suddenly decloaked. Unfortunately it happens so fast, you have to see the individual frame. It happened on 23 May. If you would like to save the file, that might be a good idea as Nasa changes the file each day.

there was another being of light that ascended into the sign in the red light spectrum animated gifs on the same day but several hours later:

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LAT ... ent_c2.gif

Thank you. We were aware of this ship on friday night and were in contact with the 4th deck (medical deck) deep and profound healings. Beyond word.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1485&start=25

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
doeoflight... I have been Sun watching for many years now and posted a lot of my research on a daily basis for almost five years here in the WMF, and what you point out here is a very common happening ... and one of the reasons why I believe the sun is a portal...there appears to be as much going into the sun as that coming out of it... there are many websites dedicated to what some believe are space crafts...or even missiles being project into and out of the sun's surface, this website comes to mind:[url]http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/rogues.html
[/url] but there are many other that have documented this data for years on end.

Some have sought answers to these "anomalies" from NASA who always have a patented answer, that make little or no sense...actually I lost interest because NASA with-holds so much information from the public... and whenever things get really exciting, like huge sunspots, they go on a "bake out"... it has become so predictable that it is obvious that they are covering up "somethings" and their photo shop guy is the worst...but using older pics for real time photos was what irked me the most...even the amateur Sol fan, knows that the sun is different from day to day, and that even the spotless sun is uniquely patterned each day.

My question to you is, why do you believe these are Pleiadien craft and not some other ... and what significance do you attribute to their passage that is out of the norm?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:25 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

A few months ago I was walking on the beach and I noticed the sun was really calling my attention to it and for some reason I had my cell phone and took a picture. I showed the picture to a friend and he said there was a starship in the middle of it that almost looked like a merkaba. I'll have to figure out a way to extract that picture from my phone and post it as I lost the memory chip where it was stored.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
"The three great families of this universe are connected to other universes. The families exist in many galaxies with some stronger in places than others. In Andromeda it is the Family of Love and they express the feminine soul that seeks to bring to life power to the Wayshowers. Your families are interconnected in this manner. They send the bright energy of love so that all can be be followed through the Arcturian doorway which reflects to the four master races of beings who speak for you from the four gateways. With the Pole Stars of Vega and the Southern Cross; the galactic doorway of Arcuturus and the Sirian and Pleiadian portals are in connection in direct alignment with the central race beyond our galaxy. The family of power is centered through the Triangulum system and the energy streams into the milky way of the family of dark through the stars systems of Orion, Draco, Perseus and Ursa Minor. This is our local group of 30 galaxies and we share a common center of gravity. We are all connected in this part of the universe. All are following the path of the great attractor. Andromeda is the largest member of our greater Family and shines twice as bright as the Milky Way. It is the home of the family of Love and the Milky Way is the Home of the Family of Light.

When your mind opens to thoughts on this level you are appropriately given new energy to comprehend what is being brought into consciousness. There is a field that expands as you allow yourself to release personal judgment and become centered in the more elevated and expanded levels of mind. The heart of the Andromeda galaxies is guiding the development of all the families. The Triangulum group and the Milky Way group are in alignment following the stream and course set by Andromeda. It is our focus to stay in the stream and to bring the centering light that allows the flow through of the Milky Way as the powers of creation for first form of attraction.

The genius of being is the ideas that are derived from love’s desire for manifestation. The wanting and asking for greater expansion comes from love and is provided by the perfect design of Andromeda. It is through Triangulum that the power center, the force of the stream is commanded and the time lords of this family of the universe are directed. The masters of power work through the smaller galaxies into the stars of intensity that lay in powerful arrays of interconnected and powerful grids throughout the Milky Way. In the same manner the higher souls of manifestation of the Family of Light work through stars of the other galaxies and share their balance, understanding and wisdom in the evolving beings with these other galaxies.

There is a correspondence of being between all that exists. The focus of your being that you feel are the energies that come manifested on the levels that move through the stars, Regulus, Formuluat, Alderbran and Antares. The great Family of All Souls follows the course of the Divine Plan that was made before existence became expressed into the trinity of dark, light and love. There is in all things evolutionary freedom to transform and to become a higher order of being. In the absolute there is oneness, bliss and joy. All that is combines within." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9PKXnTP3_U