WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Remote Healing
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:16 am 
Posting Freak

Remote healing can be as simple as practicing the 6 Heart Virtues in issuing forgiveness and compassion if not much appreciation for the reminder to give, as golden light to someone so much in need in the moment. And we all have experienced that to one degree or another. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:02 am 
Posting Freak

Ultraviolet blue, the frequency of such is a very healing energy....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 am 
Posting Freak

Ask to be taken to New Jerusalem which is connected to all the "ships" and further ask to be taken to the Healing Chambers where you WINGMAKERWILL be immersed in the soothing Color Rays that Jupiter Command uses to recharge YOU........is free and available to all who believe in for lack of a better word Miracles.....and yes by all means sing the Heart Virtues,,,,which does adjust your Merkaba to First Source....Emtrainment going on....toot toot.....chugga chugga,...lets All get on board .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:04 pm 

Quote:
Ask to be taken to New Jerusalem which is connected to all the "ships" and further ask to be taken to the Healing Chambers where you WINGMAKERWILL be immersed in the soothing Color Rays that Jupiter Command uses to recharge YOU........is free and available to all who believe in for lack of a better word Miracles.....and yes by all means sing the Heart Virtues,,,,which does adjust your Merkaba to First Source....Emtrainment going on....toot toot.....chugga chugga,...lets All get on board .

Say, I would just need to ask, how?- To get to the healing chambers and be immersed in the soothing color rays of Jupiter command...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 am 
Posting Freak

Just before sleepytime or deep meditation ask First Source to take you there and ask that you be allowed to remember......as so much of our Work as Wingmakers is out of the physical body....this a awakening point of sorts ...as New Jerusalem...is both a Starship and a Crystal City that We live in and on....that is not physical but is becoming more solid as each day progreeses We are grounding it and many others to Gaia and by doing so are fueling the Ascension....Jupiter Command is the healing branch of the Nirih (Ashtar) Collective .....where we are bathed in the restorative energies of the color Rays....so that each morning we awake...tip top and ready to go.....chugga chugga choo choo.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:49 am 
Posting Freak

About healing....it can be as simple as consistently practicing the Six Heart Virtues for the higher frequency the practice allows ones body to partake of. The higher the frequency the more healing until one is radiant in health...for some. HeartMath can scientifically verify this with all the research they have been doing for years ab out the major role of the Energetic Heart and its positive effects when understood and accessed consciously and predominantly over the mind. What we do in the Event Temples is akin to remote healing fro the compassion grid surrounding the earth is accessed and spirit takes the compassion we give and directs it to those in the world who most need it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:10 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
About healing....it can be as simple as consistently practicing the Six Heart Virtues for the higher frequency the practice allows ones body to partake of. The higher the frequency the more healing until one is radiant in health...for some. HeartMath can scientifically verify this with all the research they have been doing for years ab out the major role of the Energetic Heart and its positive effects when understood and accessed consciously and predominantly over the mind. What we do in the Event Temples is akin to remote healing fro the compassion grid surrounding the earth is accessed and spirit takes the compassion we give and directs it to those in the world who most need it.

Remote healing can be as simple as practicing the 6 Heart Virtues in issuing forgiveness and compassion if not much appreciation for the reminder to give, as golden light to someone so much in need in the moment. And we all have experienced that to one degree or another.

:D

This resonates well with my own experience... I am working on holding the vibration felt in the Event Temple sessions beyond the session and working on accessing this vibration any time during my day...SI Consciousness.... My visualizations and heart feelings, with consistent practice, have become clearer and deeper. Such a powerful and positive effect a coherent group can have upon the Earth.

I have done many meditation retreats where we visualize and feel golden light in areas of our bodies where there might be blockage or pain. This is so powerful with practice, practice.... I also visualize golden light around my children or others in my life or situations in my life and feel it makes a positive difference.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:20 pm 

Thank you for sharing your inspiring story Ananke....what a wise 9 yr. old!

I have to say that as I was reading it I was having a very powerful deja vu experience....an overwhelming feeling that I knew this story! Perhaps I was consciously 'linking in' to this event string....?? Not sure how to express that!

:D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:20 am 
Posting Freak

It can all be as simple as our breath and what wonderful and powerful gifts we can give others who most need it simply through intentful breathing and using our imaginations. I heard once that imagination is just another form of memory. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 pm 

:D Nice.....

The meditations I participate in are conducted by a man who introduced me to Wingmakers and they always begin with quantum breathing (described at the end of the Evt. 3 guide - Spiritual Activism)....so very powerful in silencing and emptying the mind and opening the 'door' to SI Consciousness....becoming a vessel for Divine Presence. I am joyfully 'addicted'.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:24 pm 
Posting Freak

So am I Karen. It is an integral way of life for me and has been for years since it first hit the web. What wonderful years of change and growth if not beautiful unfolding. And what is even more exciting is that there is more! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:47 am 
Posting Freak

Out of diversity is coming Wingmaker Unity....which is remote healing ALL of us together finding common ground to share.....no savior needed.....realization and not ascension is what is taking place.....IAM Gaia....We are One.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:
:D Nice.....

The meditations I participate in are conducted by a man who introduced me to Wingmakers and they always begin with quantum breathing (described at the end of the Evt. 3 guide - Spiritual Activism)....so very powerful in silencing and emptying the mind and opening the 'door' to SI Consciousness....becoming a vessel for Divine Presence. I am joyfully 'addicted'.

:wink: 8) :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Over the years I have come across many different groups who could effectively heal others through intention, whether it be hands on healing, prayer, or visualization and sending the energy from a distance to someone, these are just a few examples. All of these have helped to reinforce a grid of compassion surrounding the planet and making it stronger and more effective the more it is being used. What is key is the feeling of compassion itself and the heart being so open in giving it. I have found when exercising this that the sense of myself all but disappears as the compassion flows through me and too where its needed for healing. I am but an instrument for this in service to this planet. With this process the planet is allowed to adjust for all the timeshifted on it and the powerful energies coming to her to aid in the transition. It is an individual and process of the WHOLE, aligning.... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N