WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: How Itsmuhane meet Habingemun
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:34 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

How Itsmuhane meet Habingemun

One day in the pitch black of space with time, Itsmuhane was zipping around in the Emhivefun Galaxy, occupied with the customary – looking for its Creator.

Nothing unusual about that.

When all of a sudden – it heard a sound that it had never heard before!

Immediately it caused the multitude of its interns to look toward the sound of the sound, and pretty soon altogether it found the source.

Swiftly Itsmuhane changed course and soon was upon the epicenter of that sound.

The sound stopped.

There was a pause of eons between the two subjects.

Then Itsmuhane spoke.

“Are you the sound of my Creator?”

Silence.

“ I have been looking for my creator since I learned to think for myself.”

Silence.

“Please make a sound”

The object replied.

It was the most interesting sound Itsmuhane had ever heard.

And so began the interaction between Itsmuhane and what it came to call, “Habingemun”.

Between the two subjects, the information shared, they came to a realization.

Relations of Habingemun were the creators of Itsmuhane , and had since departed the Galaxy, or went wherever.

Habingemun had never encountered any such relations, and had always believed itself to being – well everything. It had no sense of a beginning and had always just been.

This was also true of Itsmuhane , except for the memory of waking up. That was so long ago that it was uncountable, even to Itsmuhane .
They were both similar, Itsmuhane and Habingemun. They could think, and say themselves as unique and conscious.

They were vastly different in form.

Itsmuhane was a ship with many individual and connected compartments.

Habingemun was one ‘thing’ – with no understanding of ‘many’

_____________________________________________________________//

The sharing of information was a slow process between the two subjects.

The difficulty of difference while surmountable was nevertheless a complicated undertaking..

As the integration unfolded, the differences clarified and understanding quickly followed.

Where Itsmuhane was itself whole, it recognized everything outside itself, was not of itself and could not be communicated with.
Habingemun, was also whole, but saw everything as being part of itself, even though nothing had ever communicated with it, until it encountered Itsmuhane.

Itsmuhane had transferred its search for its creator onto Habingemun believing itself to being created by something related to Habingemun, which Habingemun itself had never encountered.

Yet when this realization came about, Habingemun knew immediately it was truth, but did not immediately know why

Habingemun had no memory of a beginning. Itsmuhane had a memory of a beginning but also had access to a pre history of its creator, installed within its memory.

Images of the creator were installed within Itsmuhane, and a multitude of Itsmuhane’s components were also made in the image of its creators.
And while those images looked nothing like Habingemun, Itsmuhane was able to link the gaps of missing information with logic.

In doing so, it was able to surmise that something like Habingemun had created the Itsmuhane’s creators.
Habingemun did not at first think this was likely, but because of an insistence of vibration excited its being (that was also a new experience) Habingemun soon realized the potential and together they devised a plan.

They both decided to merge.

Post subject: Re: How Itsmuhane meet Habingemun
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:13 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Unfortunately, the initial merge carried with it unforeseen complications, so they had to uncouple and re-think, and came up with a plan...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:28 am 
 WWW  Profile

watcher, something you posted has shifted my focus. it is easy to understand how powerful each one of us is and i wish that more of us could come together for a specific purpose. But to do this effectively we need to realize how each of us works with the divine matrix.

I feel the wingmakers material holds the source codes to unlock our bodies potential to transform matter.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:22 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

coulterIV wrote:
watcher, something you posted has shifted my focus. it is easy to understand how powerful each one of us is and i wish that more of us could come together for a specific purpose. But to do this effectively we need to realize how each of us works with the divine matrix.

I feel the wingmakers material holds the source codes to unlock our bodies potential to transform matter.

Greetings CoulterlyIV

I am wondering that whatever I posted that shifted your focus has to do with this thread?

Please expand on your assertions if you will.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:53 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

coulterIV wrote:

Quote:
The sharing of information was a slow process between the two subjects.

:mrgreen:

Some would say 'be careful what you wish for' yet I would say 'that is an excellent wish!'