WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Utah
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:58 pm 
 YIM  Profile

an intersting link about artifacts found in a cave in Utah: http://www.ancientamerican.com/article28p1.htm

Post subject: Re: Utah
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:20 pm 
 YIM  Profile

I live here and WOW!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:11 pm 

Glad you liked that raindancer. Resonance has been banned from this Forum even though she was one of the original members and a wonderful researcher.

You live there? maybe you'd like to host a group of us who would like to visit? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
unless ressonance was using a different "handle" (wingmaker) at the time, she was not banned from this forum, there have only been three people ever banned, and they were banned because they refused to appreciate the intent of this forum and tried to alter its purpose...repeatedly...through brute force. I believe the forum is a better place without their agenda, and that they are quite happy where they are, which does not seem to be the case for you enigma, because you are still trying to distract others from their own intent, which is, in this topic, discussing UTAH... by trying to discredit the forum itself.

while, raindancer has already expressed her appreciation of what she finds unique about the WMF, you are still trying to point out what you perceived as its "faults" - obviously and thankfully no one else here shares that perspective and we are progressing towards the goals outlined in the WMMs despite your efforts to distract.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:22 pm 
 YIM  Profile

I have no intention of doing any harm to a place that seems to bring out the best in me and wonder why anyone would ever want to do, but that would be their loss I think. Utah is a beautiful state especially with the arches and many glyphs that are all around in the southern part of Utah. I have done many drummings down there and that area is very special to me and in many of my past lives. No wonder I keep going back, lol!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I lived in Utah for eight years...in Vernal, then on the Ute Orray Rez, in LaPoint...and yes, I was a card carrying - Bible thumping Mormon at the time...I still have a lot of respect for the religion, less for the members, but I managed to graduate Sunday school and never looked back.

I did a great deal of camping while I lived there...love the smell of sage on the air, you can actully smell it from an airplane as it flys over the state...I got very attached to the Natives there, and learn many of their "ways"...by working in the Home Health field...I was invited into their homes...and hearts.

after leaving, and being drug East again, I have returned to my beloved West...it really is the Best and am making plans to go to the "return of the Ancestors" gathering in Sedona and Hopi in April...maybe I will see you there...

You may enjoy this topic: Messages from Hopi Elders
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55&hilit=hopi

the link to the Earthday gathering is here: http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:37 am 
 YIM  Profile

I checked out both and even forward the ancestors gathering to my auntie in sedona as she plans on going there and participating Thanks! I really want to go but I am raising two grandkids one with autism and they require alot of my time and I do not trust many folks with them, lol, my fault I guess but thats awesome you lived here and I love Vernal , its awesome and I know my auntie will be there and she will send the pictures and all that happens there as well so who knows maybe she might happen onto you, lol Thanks for sharing this!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:26 am 

I liked the information present on this forum.The Ancient book is a book held in place of a shield, and is the God book aligned with Zaros. It can be purchased from Jossik for 5,000 coins after completion of the Dig Site quest. Ancient books must be made using all four torn Ancient pages which can be purchased from other players, obtained from treasure trails or by cremating a Vyrewatch.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 am 

Topic here is-[as i understand] : Ancient Arrow Project book - not Ancient book :lol: :roll: :? :?
Love and Blessings
Lidia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 am 
Posting Freak

rofferneil wrote:
I liked the information present on this forum.The Ancient book is a book held in place of a shield, and is the God book aligned with Zaros. It can be purchased from Jossik for 5,000 coins after completion of the Dig Site quest. Ancient books must be made using all four torn Ancient pages which can be purchased from other players, obtained from treasure trails or by cremating a Vyrewatch.

Some of these games are quite fascinating. I know their story lines can tweak some interesting connections to some things who would ever think are connected to each other? I love what stories do to fire the imagination and activate us in ways we couldn't conceive of if too cerebral which is the breeding ground of judgments. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY