WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Getaway
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"The other outcome of immersion in the time capsule's contents was a sense of loyalty to the WingMakers' philosophy and approach to life. I found myself becoming less and less technology-centric and more and more spiritually focused. There was a sense of entrainment caused by their teaching that I couldn't explain. For whatever reason, I began to loose my objectivity as a researcher, and felt myself more of an advocate of the WingMakers."

Anne:
"What do you mean by the word advocate?"

Dr. Anderson:
"Just that I was sympathetic to what I construed as the WingMakers' agenda."

Anne:
"And what was . . . or perhaps more appropriately, what is their agenda in your opinion?"

Dr. Anderson:
"In my opinion, their agenda is to activate, through their time capsules the new consciousness that enables BST. I believe the WingMakers are trying to help us develop our consciousness . . . our human abilities . . . so we're able to utilize BST successfully as a defensive weapon. But more generally, I think this new consciousness is also -- in itself -- a defensive weapon."

Anne:
"But if the WingMakers are time travelers themselves, in possession of BST, why can't they deal with the hostile aliens in 2011?"

Dr. Anderson:

"I don't know. Believe me, I've thought about that one a great deal, as has the team working on the project. Perhaps BST isn't their primary concern for us, but rather helping us move from the 3-dimensional 5 sensory domain to the more potent multidimensional 7 sensory consciousness. Perhaps they're unable to access the intervention points because they lack some critical piece of information. Or perhaps they're unaware of the need because we already solved it in the year 2011.

"All I know is that we have about 6 different hypotheses, and we just don't have enough data to make a conclusion. Bear in mind that only about 7% of the text from the optical disc has been secured and translated to English. The ACIO is missing much of the information yet that will allow it to understand the true nature of the time capsules and the purpose of the WingMakers."

Anne:
"Let's take a short break and resume after we've had a chance to grab some more coffee. Okay?"

Dr. Anderson:
"Okay."

(Anderson Interview 1)
The piece above is later replaced by the Corteum/Lyricus theory about the six extra Superuniverses, and the idea or question as to why the WingMakers wouldn't intervene themselves is later in the interview saved by Anne/Sarah asking why the Federation wouldn't help us out. And it had to be removed there because we (Jamisson Neruda) already understand that the WingMakers are ourselves, and that feat is by the way exactly what the replacement of the piece above concludes with.
Quote:
Sarah: "Are you saying that our galaxy has a form of government and an economic system?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, but if I tell you about this you will lose track of what I really wanted to share with you about the WingMakers."

Sarah: "I'm sorry for taking us off track again. But this is just too amazing to ignore. If there's a Federation of cooperative, intelligent species, why couldn't they take care of these hostile aliens in the year 2011 or at least help us?"

Dr. Neruda: "The Federation doesn't intrude on a species of any kind. It is truly a facilitating force not a governing force with a military presence. That is to say, they will observe and help with suggestions, but they will not intervene on our behalf."

Sarah: "Is this like the Prime Directive as it's portrayed on Star Trek?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. It's more like a parent who wants its children to learn how to fend for themselves so they can become greater contributors to the family."

Sarah: "But wouldn't a hostile take-over of earth effect the Federation?"

Dr. Neruda: "Most definitely. But the Federation does not preempt a species' own responsibility for survival and the perpetuation of its genetics. You see, at an atomic level our physical bodies are made quite literally from stars. At a sub-atomic level, our minds are non-physical repositories of a galactic mind. At a sub-sub-atomic level, our souls are non-physical repositories of God or the intelligence that pervades the universe.

"The Federation believes that the human species can defend itself because it is of the stars, galactic mind, and God. If we were unsuccessful, and the hostility spread to other parts of our galaxy, then the Federation would take notice and its members would defend their sovereignty, and this has happened many times. And in this process of defense new technologies arise, new friendships are forged, and new confidence is embedded in the galactic mind.

"That's why the Federation performs as they do."

Sarah: "Doesn't BST exist somewhere within the Federation?"

Dr. Neruda: "Perhaps in one of the planets closer to our galactic core."

Sarah: "So why doesn't the Federation help -- you said they could help didn't you?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, they can help. And the Corteum are IMs or invited members and they are helping us. But they themselves do not possess the BST technology -- this is a very special technology that's permitted to be acquired by a species that intends to use it only as a defensive weapon. And herein is the challenge.

Sarah: "Who does the "permitting" -- are you saying the Federation decides when a species is ready to acquire BST?"

Dr. Neruda "No -- I think it has to do with God."

(Neruda Interview 1)

Related (The Federation & The Animus): http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:06 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Anne:
"What effect will your defection have on the ACIO or the Labyrinth Group?"

Dr. Anderson:
"Very little. Most of my contributions with respect to the time capsule have been completed. There are some other projects having to do with encryption technologies that I developed and these will be more significant in their impact."

Anne:
"Can you elaborate on the WingMakers and who you think they are or represent?"

Dr. Anderson:
"I don't know who they are, but they represent themselves as human time travelers from the middle part of the 28th century. They could very well be the future version of the Labyrinth Group, or some other powerful organization. They seem to have a very well integrated sub-culture in that their language is clearly a combination of many extinct languages which they could only have knowledge of if they had access to ACIO information systems, or were indeed time travelers . . . or both, I suppose.

"Assuming they're accurately representing themselves, they are very advanced technologically. The Labyrinth Group holds that BST is the most advanced technology conceivable. Anyone who possesses it and can successfully utilize it, is clearly more advanced than our contemporary human culture or any of the extraterrestrials we are currently interfacing with."

Anne:
"But if the WingMakers are so advanced technologically, why time capsules? Why not just appear one day and announce what ever it is they want to share? Why this game of hide and seek and hidden time capsules?"

Dr. Neruda: "Their motives are not clear. I think they left behind these time capsules as their way to bring culture and technology from their time to ours. We also believe that these sites represent a defensive weapon. A very sophisticated defensive weapon.

"As for why don't they just show up and give us the information -- this, I think, is their genius. They've created seven time capsules and placed them in various parts of the world. I believe this is all part of a master plan or strategy to engage our intellects and spirits in a way that has never been done before. To demonstrate how art -- culture, science, spirituality, how all of these things are connected. I believe they want us to discover this -- not to be told.

"If they simply arrived here in your living room and announced they were the WingMakers from the centermost sector of the universe, I suspect you'd be more amazed about their personalities and physical characteristics and what life is like in their world. That's assuming you even believed them. The aspects of what they wanted to impart -- culture, art, technology, philosophy, spirituality, these items could get lost in the phenomenon of their presence.

"Also, in the text that we had translated, it was apparent that the WingMakers had time traveled on many occasions. They interacted with people from many different times and called themselves Culture Bearers. They were probably mistaken as angels or even Gods. For all we know, their reference in religious texts may indeed be frequent."

Sarah: "So you think they intend that these time capsules be shared with the whole of humanity?"

Dr. Neruda: "You mean the WingMakers?"

Sarah: "Yes?"

Dr. Neruda: "I don't know with absolute certainty. But I think they should be shared. I don't have anything to personally gain from getting this information out to the public. It goes against everything I've been trained for and places me at risk and at the very least, disrupts my lifestyle irreparably.

"To me, the Ancient Arrow time capsule is the single greatest discovery in the history of humankind. Discoveries of this magnitude should be in the public domain. They shouldn't be selfishly secured and retained by the ACIO or any other organization."

(Interview 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Do you (really) think the ACIO ... or especially the Labyrinth Group still exist after their cover was blown?

I choose to continue to believe that Dr N is James...while it is revealed that the basis of the AA Book was taken from a special form of remote viewing...that is far more accurate than what we are familiar with...could it be that what was RVed was what Dr N did not have access to?

As for him being the "leader" of the Corteum...hummmm...perhaps because of his ability to translate languages...perhaps being the "leader" of this group, simply meant that he was the "go between" person...or the person who "represented" the perspective of the Corteum to 15 ... remember it is stated that 15 did not trust off worlders...

anyway, that is my perspective... since there are so many similarities in what we know about James and Dr N...to assume they are the same person, and to have that verified by the Berges, (who work with James) is logical to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:00 pm 

Quote:
What is hidden from you,” the voice continued, “is that your planet is part of an interconnected universe that operates in ordered chaos outside the constructs, instruments, technologies, and formulaic inventions of your scientists. There is something beneath the particle and wave, beneath the subconscious, beneath the spiritual resonance of Earth's greatest teachers, and this Language of Unity remains hidden from you. It is encoded in your DNA. We did this. And we placed the triggers within your DNA that would awaken your ability to survive a shift in your genetic makeup.

This is one of the most tantalizing and insightful quotes from the AA story IMO and it appeals to both the scientist and sage in me. Yes, one could simply read this, but I feel it really deserves closer examination.

“What is hidden from you,” the voice continued, “is that your planet is part of an interconnected universe that operates in ordered chaos outside the constructs, instruments, technologies, and formulaic inventions of your scientists"

It is interesting that the term “hidden” is used. I have my own views as to why it is hidden and this stems from the limitations of living in the Human Instrument and this 3D material world. I also think this is a reference to the understanding of cosmological principals and the physical universe, as the term “planet” is used here.

"There is something beneath the particle and wave, beneath the subconscious, beneath the spiritual resonance of Earth's greatest teachers, and this Language of Unity remains hidden from you."

So there is a “something” that is epi-quantum……..what scientist might describe as a “unification theory”………a “truth” underneath the writings of our greatest sages. How is this something described? AS a “LANGUAGE” of “UNITY”…this use of the term “language” seems quite significant. The Unification Force described as a “language”…that is fascinating. This almost sounds like some loving…feeling gravitational force.

"It is encoded in your DNA. We did this. And we placed the triggers within your DNA that would awaken your ability to survive a shift in your genetic makeup.”

So this “something” is also encoded in our DNA. By who and when? Well, it says the Wingmakers did this encoding……are the Wingmakers our future selves? If so, then our future selves went back and encoded this into the DNA of our past selves(from the perspective of now). Hmmmmm? This is certainly does not sound like linear time…….this sounds like a time loop.
What is this encoding? Is it strictly the “triggers”? Scientifically, what in DNA could be described as a “trigger”?.......Perhaps the “junk” whose functionality is hidden?
This “shift” in our genetic make-up that we need to survive….has it already taken place?
Has our genome been compromised already?...the Animus scenario?
If this shift is still to come, will it occur from emanations from the “Central Sun” or Galactic Center? These are some of the questions that come to mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
There is a repository of knowledge that was seeded within the Genetic Mind nearly 11,000 years ago by the WingMakers. This knowledge is the blueprint for the discovery of the Wholeness Navigator. The human Hierarchy has drawn close to this Holy Grail through the efforts of its finest representatives. We, the WingMakers, have included everything for your successful attainment.

It is reasonably true to state that if humankind in your time believed it was a collective vehicle of First Source, endowed with ITS exploratory virtuosity, it would instantly recognize itself as the WingMakers. It is also true -- in the same sense -- that the WingMakers would not exist if we were not successful in making visible the Grand Portal to humankind. Through our existence, humanity is assured of its future. When all the calamities of terra-earth are forecast, and your doom as a species is spelled out in the certainty of cataclysm and war, the event that will redeem you is in the discovery, acceptance, and application of the Grand Portal.

Fourth Philosophy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:46 pm 

starduster wrote:
Quote:
There is a repository of knowledge that was seeded within the Genetic Mind nearly 11,000 years ago by the WingMakers. This knowledge is the blueprint for the discovery of the Wholeness Navigator. The human Hierarchy has drawn close to this Holy Grail through the efforts of its finest representatives. We, the WingMakers, have included everything for your successful attainment.

It is reasonably true to state that if humankind in your time believed it was a collective vehicle of First Source, endowed with ITS exploratory virtuosity, it would instantly recognize itself as the WingMakers. It is also true -- in the same sense -- that the WingMakers would not exist if we were not successful in making visible the Grand Portal to humankind. Through our existence, humanity is assured of its future. When all the calamities of terra-earth are forecast, and your doom as a species is spelled out in the certainty of cataclysm and war, the event that will redeem you is in the discovery, acceptance, and application of the Grand Portal.

Fourth Philosophy

Yes, I was aware of that quote, but thank you. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:10 pm 
Posting Freak

so...you had the answers to your questions :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:24 pm 

:o "language"!
Quote:
ALAN WATT
"CUTTING THROUGH THE MATRIX"

LIVE ON RBN

"PSYCHOLINGUISTICS

AND THE
ART OF MASS-INDUCED MISPERCEPTION"

November 28, 2007

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt – November 28, 2007 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes and Callers' Comments)

http://WWW.CUTTINGTHROUGHTHEMATRIX.COM

http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu

"Code of Silence" by Bruce Springsteen

There's a code of silence that we don't dare speak
There's a wall between us and a river so deep
And we keep pretending that there's nothing wrong
But there's a code of silence and it can't go on

Is the truth so elusive, so elusive as you can see
that it ain't enough baby
To bridge the distance between you and me
There's a list of grievance 100 miles long
There's a code of silence and it can't go on

Hi folks. I'm Alan Watt and this is Cutting Through the Matrix on November 28th, 2007. Newcomers, look into my site cuttingthroughthematrix.com for as long as it's up there and download as much of the talks and information I've given out free over they years as you wish and pass it around to friends. You can also download the transcripts in English both there and in alanwattsentientsentinel.eu where you can download transcripts as well in the tongues of Europe, thanks to a whole bunch of very dedicated translators.

People are coming forward in this time. People who have been questioning for many years, sometimes for their whole lives as to what's really going on because we're going through this massive transition phase at a more accelerated pace. This doesn't happen by chance. We live in a world that's always planned like any big corporation plans its agenda for the company. The largest organizations plan investments and where they want to be in 50 or 100 years time and it's no different that the CEOs as they call them of the world they plan the future. It's been that way for a long, long time especially since the first international corporation was set-up officially. The first one we have in the Middle Ages, there was ones prior to that even back in the Phoenician days, but in Britain when they set-up Britain to be a financial leader for a while and invested heavily in London and they brought in the merchant bankers. They owned the merchant lines, the shipping lines, the trading routes and they owned the banks as well, so they did both. They didn’t go out and sail on the boats themselves. They sent off the hirelings to do it for them and that's what bankers do.

Out of that came Crown corporations as they merged with the royalty and eventually put their own royalty in in fact and they ran the world and still do run the world in fact to this present day. Corporations rule the world. The CIA and all these, MI6 and Mossad and so on and so on, they're all in bed together, interlaced, interlocked and have been since at least World War II and probably before with most of them, by other names that is. They keep changing their names down through the ages. However, these secret societies and that's what you secret services are. You're sworn to secrecy organizations at the very, very top, not just the little boys at the bottom going down on their knees for the Grand Master in Masonry, but right up the top, to the big guys who plan wars and massive wars and world wars and they run by deception. The world is run by deception. These characters work really for corporations and your country is a corporation. Your country is registered as a corporation. Now the whole world is registered as one big corporation under the United Nations and they've been giving us our marching orders for a long time. The United Nations only works again for these big, big royal bankers you might call them. I’ll be back with more after the following messages.

Hi folks. Alan Watt back with Cutting Through the Matrix. I'm just mentioning the fact that we've been under a system for an awful long time. A system that always hired very intelligent people, good advisers who specialized in understanding the minds of the populous. They ran the show. They ran it on behalf of those who owned the countries. Countries were owned you understand by royal families. They owned them and they often gave them away as dowries in marriage, with the people in it too, and during World War II Crown corporations were formed in all the British Commonwealth countries. Crown corporations is something that even the CBC Canada, the Canadian National Television that's also a government owned project couldn't get an answer to, because it's some kind of private investments involved in it but they're not allowed to tell you or find out who actually owns them but they're called Crown corporations. These Crown corporations deal with big things like energy, et cetera and technology. In the U.S., the CIA put out big, big companies real companies because technology was supposed to win the Cold War, so rather than let independent businesses grow up and takeover, it's much better if you set out the business and you own it from scratch, plus you get all the financing from the taxpayer to build it. Pretend that it's private and you lead the industry. You decide what the public will or will not be given in technology and so most of the big corporations that you know of, the big brand names, are actually run and owned by this high elite group, including your secret services that supposedly work for you but they don't work for you. We know that, it’s a joke. We know that isn't true.

Here's the push that's going on right now and we're all living through this massive push towards RFID, Radio Frequency Identification. We're all eventually going to be chipped but it's a step-by-step program. It's like getting animals and you train them step-by-step not to be scared of walking into this little entrance way and then once they're inside this little labyrinth you train them to go down the labyrinth; and it takes time to get them used to it step-by-step. You don't want to spook them too much. There's been many programs even on television that I saw (before I stopped watching it all together) concerning this RFID and shows were put out there like Wendy Mesley show on Canadian television where she interviewed some of the heads of the corporations – the CEOs of these corporations in the 1990’s that were making these ID cards with the active chips in them that we’re all now seeing on the pretense of 9/11. It happened much later, but in the '90’s they knew it was coming and when she asked one of the heads of this why they'd accept it, the public would accept this sort of ID-ing, the man said quite matter-of-factly, because they'll be given no option, and that's what it is you see.

This is a mandate, a must be. Here's a little article from it's called AIM Global. It's a big corporation that deals with RFID and they’ll be heavily backed I'm sure and even their logo, if you look at their logo it's got three pyramids really. It's the three pyramids, the Orion’s belt stuff again, and in the middle is an obelisk, that's the eye for the AIM and you have the sun above it but it's really a disguised Saturn, because it's got the loop there, the scythe loop which is Kronos, Saturn, the order of misrule, and they love these little logos. They're all over the place. This is from November 13th, 2007 and it was sent to me by Mark Baard of Parallel Normal.com and it says here:

"The Leading International Industrial association unveils Outreach Initiative to Educate About Consumer Benefits of RFID Technologies, Applications."

Alan: Listen to the terminology they use here. This in an in-house type thing, the terminology they use to make us all chomp away at the cud and not look up from the grass and think everything is just wonderful.

"WARRENDALE, Pa. — November 13, 2007 — Recognizing the need in the marketplace to dramatically increase positive public perception…"

Alan: So there you are. Everything is done by the way you perceive things and they want you to perceive things in a certain way – the way that they're going to sell it to you. That's what they want and they distort perceptions.

"…increase positive public perception of radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies, AIM Global, the worldwide industry association and advocate…"

Alan: So they're an advocate. This is their business that they want to make mandatory, right?

"…for supporting innovation and growth in automatic identification and mobility technologies, today announced it has launched an aggressive and proactive…"

Alan: Proactive, it's all the in word today.

"…RFID outreach initiative in the United States to educate the general public…"

Alan: They're going to brainwash the public. That's what educate the public means. They call it raising public consciousness or awareness. That means you're going to get a thought implanted in your head that they’ve arranged for you to perceive in a certain way. It's all like a packaged thought.

"…and policy makers about the myriad consumer benefits of RFID technologies will bring to the public. The campaign will also provide relevant, timely examples of consumer-oriented RFID applications, dispel myths promoting public concern…"

Alan: In other words, eradicate the truth.

"…about the technology, and correct inaccuracies…"

Alan: In other words, they're going to lie.

"…and misperceptions about the usage of RFID in society today."

Alan: They're going to completely turn it upside down and make you think it's just wonderful.

"The outreach initiative, already underway carries the overarching theme of "RFID: Making the World a Better Place,"…

Alan: Making it a better place. Better is a good word, a positive word, comfy word, so we'll like this terminology.

"…and focuses on the convenience…"

Alan: Convenience is good too.

"…safety…"

Alan: That's good.

"…and security…"

Alan: Oh, that's all the rage.

"…that RFID brings to consumers’ daily lives. AIM Global executives are overseeing the orchestration…"

Alan: Orchestras are nice. Music is nice.

"…of the campaign…"

Alan: Campaign is a war word. We should rethink that word.

"…with execution…"

Alan: That's bad too.

"…handled by Abelson Group, Inc., a New York, N.Y.-based marketing and communications firm specializing in the technology and telecommunications sectors. The RFID outreach initiative includes the involvement of members of the organization's education and public policy committee…"

Alan: So the guys who work for the advertising campaign and their policy is going to push this and silver will cross many palms. Many palms will have their palms crossed with silver handshakes, including guys in government if it's not already done, because this is a must be operation so we become to love the RFID and you won't want to leave home without it.

"The important program, which entails extensive media relations…"

Alan: You buy off the media, you see.

"…outreach and contributed article and op-ed placements…"

Alan: That means they’ll put big things in newspapers that will really be ads for it or stories about how wonderful it is. That's what that means is to make it sound like it's wonderful but it's really big ads to brainwash you.

"…spotlights a wide range of RFID applications, consumer benefits, and ongoing industry activities for self-regulation. AIM Global intends to showcase the viability and versatility of RFID technologies in familiar environments, and illustrate how RFID is already improving consumer quality of life through such innovations as the automated payment of toll road fees…"

Alan: In other words, when you're getting shafted you don't feel it so painfully. It's automatic.

"…and public transit fares, the authentication of prescription medications…"

Alan: Oh.

"…food safety…"

Alan: What do they care about food since they've altered it all for us?

"…and homeland security enhancements…"

Alan: Enhancements. Homeland security is an enhancement and that sounds wonderful. Home and enhancements all in the same little phrase there. This is how you do psycholinguistics. It's all in the way it's worded and most people read this stuff and it sounds like wonderful. It's like a little novel you're reading and how these altruistic business people, the top business people are going to make their lives better because they care about them and they think of them all the time. That's what this is about. It's psycholinguistics.

"…the quick check-out of library materials…"

Alan: No one goes there anymore.

"…and the tracking of the locations and progress of participants in marathons and other races.

Alan: We really care about that, don't we?

"AIM Global has an important role as an industry educator…"

Alan: Do you realize that industry is all there to educate us and to educate all the other industries too?

"…and advocate, and serves as a strong, positive, and proactive…"

Alan: Here's proactive again.

"…voice on specific challenges confronting its diverse international membership," said Dan Mullen, president of AIM Global. "From its inception, AIM Global has been committed to worldwide leadership…"

Alan: Oh my goodness. I wish they'd get something new. These terms are becoming antiquated with overuse.

"…within the RFID industry by providing factual online and offline materials, and by delivering unbiased knowledge and understanding for all things RFID. This awareness initiative is simply a logical extension of that role and commitment."

Alan: Now this is one of the big, big companies including the PR companies and this has a lot of PR in it, public relations, in its write-up here. They always bring out the big ones at the top of the pyramid to oversee all the lesser companies and this one is really giving the other ones their orders, because the world they're bringing in has been shown to us in probably about a thousand science fiction movies to do with how we're all going to get chipped and watched and followed and tracked and they know where you are at all times and it's all for the general good. The good of all, you see, but the ones at the top won't have this kind of surveillance, it’s for your lot down there, because the world that they're bringing into view is going to be a radically different world than the one you know now. Not that the one we know now is that great, because it's completely dysfunctional. It's getting to the end of its stage or its age. It's been made to be dysfunctional with the massive indoctrinations we've had, with the massive changes going on so rapidly and with the big changes to do with even money itself.

What on earth is money today?

It's a bunch of numbers in someone's computer – numbers that you have no say over as to the value of. I'll be back with more after these messages.

Hi folks. I'm Alan Watt Cutting Through the Matrix and talking about how psycholinguistics, the way words are formulated and put together to indoctrinate you and make you slumber through vast changes, tremendously vast changes.

You know they used to start up these encounter groups (and Masonic organizations actually started them up, encounter groups) where they'd take leaders and executives from corporations and get them all together and they'd give out their hidden hostilities towards each other and so on, and they'd tear up pillows and bash them and all that, then they'd hug each other and have affairs and all that kind of stuff. These characters themselves had a mind job done on them, but the idea was to get them to think in a new direction. That was the whole point of it. Not to think logically, sentimentally or even humanely in a sense, but to end up coming out there with ways and formulas to get what they wanted out of life from people that they wanted. It's a type of indoctrination and it went much, much higher than that because they went into psycholinguistics and the higher organizations especially in advertising they use this science of how to string words together for specific effects and public relations people. Everyone hires public relations specialists today, even the police forces. Even your local police forces will have one. His job is to lie about something in such a way that he can't be done in being caught in a lie and also to put you at ease when the police have done something wrong.

Therefore, everybody that works supposedly for the public has a public relations adviser and office that will run you in circles and never admit to anything. That's their job, but they do it with the use of terminology that puts you to sleep and makes you think everything is fine and hunky-dory. The advertising companies that are really the leaders in this; the marketing companies are fantastic strategists with this particular way. The advisors and even scriptwriters to presidents and prime ministers also take huge courses on this how to string words together in such a way that the general public never catch on to what they're really hearing. They use comfy little terms and phrases.

These characters could get Dachau the prison camp and make it sound like Disneyland and make you want to go there. That's their job. That's their job and everything now to do with Homeland Security and where the world is going in this big wonderful “we are all one” business, this big world prison camp where we're followed, tracked, traced and eventually we won't even get to be born unless they have a function for us in the big world corporation. They can make it sound so wonderful and there's lots of advocates from the general public too who swallowed the propaganda their whole lives and actually volunteered to work for them towards this wonderful global world where we're supposed to sit under palm trees and discuss philosophy and read poetry. That's what they think, but that's not really what it's all about. It's about a controlled world where everything and everyone must have a function. Everyone must have a function.

I can remember when all the propaganda was going on about Free Willy, they even made a movie about “Free Willy” the whale, and everyone was chatting about it as they always do. It's marketed into the heads of people and they chat about it like Brzezinski said. Whoever is popular in the media is what they chat about. That becomes their topics of conversation. I was in Toronto at the time and a little blonde girl came to the door with a tin can for Green Peace and big blue eyes and everything and innocently asked for donating money to help the whales, save the whales; and I looked at her and I said should I burst this little girl's bubble or just throw a few coppers in there and let her go on her happy oblivious way? Well, I did the latter. There was no point in shattering her ideal. She had no idea of the corruption in this world including the corruption of Green Peace and who even set it up.

Again, the big agencies at the top set up Green Peace. They set up all these big foundations and organizations that eventually demand that certain laws get passed, which just happens to coincide with what governments want. That's what happens. Anyway, I let her go on her own sweet way dreaming about freeing Willy; and that's the kind of world we live in. It's a world where ideas with the use of terminology and massive indoctrinations through our schooling and through media, carried on by media, they call it "continuing education." That's what they mean by the media, the television set and so on. That's your real continuing education and most folk go to their deaths never ever knowing they've been conned their whole lives long.

Now I think we have a Tim in California here. Are you there, Tim?

Tim: Yes I'm here. I called you a few months ago. I was talking about how I was being harassed with small planes and large jet aircraft and things like this. You said that the reason why it was probably happening was because when I was younger all the psychological you take in elementary school and so on they use that kind of as a guide to see who's average. I got to thinking about it and I started realizing that even when I was at that young age for some reason I realized those tests were not just to be used for them for their purposes, so I think what I did was kind of in my own head try and score as average as possible, because what you were saying they look for the most average and the average person will be tested.

Alan: Hold on and we'll talk about this when we come back from this break. Hi folks. Alan Watt back with Cutting Through the Matrix and we're talking to Tim from California that had some kind of harassment going on. Are you still there, Tim?

Tim: Yes, I'm here.

Alan: What you'll find is that experiments have been going on for over 100 years and longer, by picking individuals who never know what's even happening to them and using technologies on them. You know Alexander Graham Bell was trying voice-to-skull technologies back in his day, and he didn't start it because is father before him started up the same organization for the deaf and so on and he wanted to find a way to electronically produce voice-to-skull technology. This is where all this stuff came from. It was with these big experimenters and the big military boys, as always, catch on to it and think about it as a weapon. However, the best way to test these things out is to use it on people who have no idea what's happening to them. I often wonder how many people down through the ages have ended up in mental asylums because they've been hearing voices; and this is out in the open now. This is old technology, very old technology.

They also put people in certain situations and then with hidden cameras and so on they observe their reactions and how they work. Psychology classes will show you a lot of these experiments on classrooms; school classrooms were fantastic ways to put a perfect little laboratory where they have no idea they were being watched and observed by their every movements as certain situations were introduced into classrooms; and then even waiting rooms in doctors places and so on. This is old stuff. It's been done on a massive scale to watch ordinary peoples’ reactions in specific circumstances and it's used now on a mass scale on the public. I know of a group in the U.S. and it's primarily women who lived on naval bases and they were getting voice-to-skull and various things happening to them and it turns out that the HAARP technologies, the frequencies that they were using back in those days worked mainly on young children and women. It all ties together eventually when you get the evidence gradually leaking out as it becomes almost obsolete and the governments are – whenever they release something that means they're way beyond that now onto something even bigger and they won't tell you about that until 20 years or so has passed, what they're doing today.

Tim: What I wanted to say was I remember all the psychological tests I would take in elementary school like do you like to work with other people? Would you like to be the leader of the group, so on and so forth, and when I think back about it it took me a while but I started realizing that I don't know whether it was my willingness to conform or I realized that these tests weren't just for the school. I think I kind of in my own way just wanted to be as average as possible and as a result I inadvertently kind of set myself up to be a guinea pig like you said before for these types of tests. My question is if I don't represent the average person because I lied on all these psychological tests, why would they continue on since at least age 12?

Alan: Because they'd follow you in other areas of your life and they'll know you better than you know yourself. You can't fool them. You can't fool these characters because they don't take one simple sample. They follow you down through your life.

Tim: You always talk about predictability and how they want everything to be predictable because that makes them feel comfortable and we're like computers and basically if you can control input then you can also understand what the output is going to be.

Alan: That's right.

Tim: This is no more evident than in my own life here. I like most people have a schedule and I do things in a certain way. Like let's say for example normally I wake up and I have breakfast first and I take a shower. Now let's say I take a shower first and then I have breakfast I get more harassment, lower flying planes, jets different types of things just because I change one little thing in my daily activities such as that. I mean it could be something even smaller such as maybe I wakeup and I hear some music and I dance a little bit in my house and I can actually sense the different types of harassment going on just because I'm changing my routine. Pretty recently, I live kind of mountain community here and I like to climb the trees and stuff so I can go off and see a better view because my view is pretty obstructed, so I was climbing the trees and sure enough, I see part of the operation here. What I saw was a massive white jet type aircraft painted all white no windows and trailing slowly behind it no more than 100 yards was a little single engine type Cessna type aircraft. If there was any question in my mind that all these things are working together it's sure been answered, because I used to think that before that it was just a little single engine type and double engine type planes and now I see all these things working together. I mean if you understand anything about how these guys are supposed to be able to fly, they're not allowed to fly that close so you understand it's some type of military operation. Most recently I've been seeing Chinook type aircraft flying over my house pretty low and when I go to different places I see these same Chinook type aircraft circling over me, so it's a whole military thing.

Alan: You're probably living too – there will be something in your area that’s of high security as well.

Tim: Could be.

Alan: It won't be on the surface either. In Area 51, I remember Cooper did videos down there to show you these military craft coming out from military installations that looked like flying saucers. They're built here and not by guys from Mars. They're built here and you saw a helicopter that literally disappeared into a mountain. I mean part of the mountain was a hanger.

Tim: So if I'm seeing these white massive jet aircraft, what am I to assume they are from? Who uses all painted white jet aircraft, no windows and they're flying around sometimes no more than 600 feet to 1000 feet off the ground over my house?

Alan: I know that the guys who are doing the main spraying fly these massive planes too. One came across my house very low. It was after I talked about it on the radio for the first time and it was only about a couple of hundred feet up and then it let loose with a spray right over my house and went right across my house and so I ran inside pretty quick. I didn't want to breathe that stuff.

Tim: Do think it's better to be inside sometimes when they're doing this heavy spraying like that?

Alan: If you've got everything closed, sure.

Tim: Definitely with the windows shut and everything.

Alan: Thanks for calling in and I'll have to go on to the next caller.

Tim: Can I ask one more question, Alan?

Alan: Very quick.

Tim: Okay. I just wanted to know someone like Bob Marley what his influence was and what his effect was on the whole culture creation industry and what was his purpose here?

Alan: Marley was a bit of a loner really in a sense. He was rejected by his own community and rejected by his father as well. His father was British officer in the military and Marley when he became a bit more popular he got money up to travel over to England and he eventually found his dad, who was married by then, and knocked on the house and his dad in astonishment when he told him who he was didn't want to know him, so he was very depressed and all the rest of it, but you saw that his life was in his music basically. It was kind of a happy go lucky, kind of bluesy downish kind of music at the same time. That was where he was. He was between two cultures and not really a full member of either.

Tim: Do you think he realized what his job was like kind of like, to get people smoking marijuana?

Alan: Oh yes.

Tim: …mind control and stuff, and do you think he knew what he was doing?

Alan: Yes. You'll find all the best marijuana and cannabis was all altered back in the '50’s and '60’s by the military establishment. They hybridized the stuff then and made it very, very potent, then they gave it out to the public.

Tim: All right.

Alan: Everything has a purpose and everything has been done by the same characters at the top. Same with LSD, they were experimenting with that in the 1950’s and Victor Rothschild was head of the laboratories at the time, Porton Down military establishment, and he was testing it out on agents of MI5 and 6, and that's in Peter Wright's book. He was a member of MI6, a real one, because he was put into court for talking about it by Margaret Thatcher and that's what he said. Victor Rothschild was the guy who was using the stuff before they gave it to the public to see the effects on the young, coupling it with what they call the "pop industry", pop for father. The rock came later. The rock is the foundation, the foundation of the high brotherhood, masonry. Then you've got heavy metal following because it's injected into you with all the inoculations. They give you mercury who's the messenger that brings you the message. You get the message. That's your heavy metal and then the IQs all dropped and it's got worse since then. Everything has another purpose and it's always done in a mocking form because they love to mock the victim. That's how it works.

Talking about the spraying that's been going on, and I've been talking to so many people over the years and I get a good sense daily of what's happening to them psychologically and you find so many callers are tired, very tired when they're getting heavily sprayed from all over the U.S. and Canada. Other days they're rather calm, laid-back and almost tranquilized.

Here's a piece here that was sent to me by Robbie in Scotland and it's from the Defense Technology International, November 2007 issue and it says:

"Researchers say drugs could sap an enemy's will to fight."

Alan: Interesting little blurb this.

"About 90 minutes' drive from the medieval spires of Prague doctors and 20 macaque rhesus monkeys are hard at work at seemingly the most exhaustive study into the weaponization of the rave drug ketamine. While Russian, Chinese and American scientists may have similar lines of study, the Czechs are brazen enough to go on scientific record. Aggressiveness and violence are spreading throughout the world. This is comparable to the epidemics of infectious diseases in the Middle Ages..."

Alan: They're equating aggressions now with a disease. That's the one part. Again, psycholinguistics.

"…says Ladislav Hess, a scientist at the Institute of Experimental Medicine in Prague. Hess, with researchers Jitka Schreiberova, Jiri Malek, Martin Votava, and Josef Fusek, is looking for a medical solution. Pharmacological modulation of emotions…"

Alan: Pharmacological modulation of emotions.

"…has been used for decades."

Alan: There it is right there, okay, and then they go on about the different types they've used in the past with the Valium groups and so on. Remember the aerosolized Valium that was mentioned by one of our top guys after the 9/11 incident he said they could spray over large cities?

It says:

"Ways for pharmacological suppression of aggressors threatening victims are sought. The drugs used for these purposes are called calmatives."

Alan: They're calling it calmatives now. It’s sounds very nice as a drug and dopes you.

"calmatives, producing calm, non-violent behavior."

Alan: He goes through what these guys are doing and all the drugs they're using, but later on, it goes on to say in the same article that they're also calling it anti-calmative and anti-bellicosity agents. Anti-bellicosity agents that they're admitting later in the paper. This is old stuff and the West is way ahead of them.

"The first I heard about anti-bellicosity agents was late in 1950’s, half a century ago says Julian Perry Robinson, a former chemist and an expert on chemical weapons law at the University of Sussex..."

Alan: Did you know there was a chemicals weapons law organization? Did they ask the public? No.

"…Science and Technology policy research wing of ligands which can interfere with receptors, how those receptors affect behavior–a vast amount of knowledge is popping up."

Alan: No kidding.

"The use of such agents in combat is generally prohibited. But riot control agents like tear gas, for example, are permitted during police actions. What constitutes a police action, or a chemical weapon, is becoming fuzzy."

Alan: Hmm, really. That's because they're spraying us, we can't see for all the spray. It's getting fuzzy.

"Robinson and others think the Chemical Weapons Convention needs to be clear about banning behavioral agents and monitoring compliance. He's drafting such a proposal. The CWC which includes the U.S. has its 10-year anniversary review conference next spring."

Alan: I'm going to skip over all the other stuff that they talk about that they've admitted they got and all the compounds of drugs they have already to go. I'm sure they're using it.

It says:

"What the Pentagon has at its disposal is extensive archives as well as robust research into airbust munitions…"

Alan: Airbust munitions.

"…and other delivery systems."

Alan: That's the air, folks.

"General Dynamics has even worked on a 155.mm non-lethal artillery projectile. When an agent comes along its ride will be waiting."

Alan: Further down is says:

"Revolutionary advances in psychopharmacology and neurology promise wonders in treating mental ailments and nervous disorders says Steve Wright, an ethics lecturer at Leeds University (UK). He's just worried about the dark side. The goals behind artificially changing human behavior matter as much as the ability to do it."

Alan: Very good article. It's hiding a lot, exposing a little and that's how it's leaked out to you, under the guise that they're just getting into it at the very beginning of the story and then there's admissions throughout the story they've been doing this for about 50 years and they're way ahead of anything we're told. That's November 2007, Defense Technology International. Look it up for yourselves and have a read with it. It's quite, quite interesting.

Now we live in an age where so much is happening and this is all the rage at the top. The “in thing” amongst government and all their workers and employees is that the public are getting so aggressive. Well, who gave us the culture? Remember Bertrand Russell: he said that the state will eventually give the children their culture and their morals, whatever morals they decide to give them and morality could be anything they decide. That's what morality is. It's a set of values you're given for your generation and up can be down. Down can be up. It can be completely reversed in one generation like Plato said and the people don't even notice it. They just adopt and adapt to it quite easily.

Bertrand Russell said the state will give them their values and that's happened. He said if we can get them into kindergarten in four hours of indoctrination scientifically done, like you're training an animal, then whatever values the parents try to instill when the child goes back home will just wash off the child; and that's happened. A whole generation has grown up like this. The state has given them their values of moral relativity. The state gave them the martial arts programs and series that they watch and they used to go around kicking each other in the playgrounds after watching this stuff.

They gave them the video games that were designed for the military and the big boys at the top running the Pentagon and so on are still involved in the making of these games for children because they want a race of warriors, for a temporary period only, that they must use on their own people. We've all lived through this. At the top they're all worried about the aggressive culture that they've created, this tremendously aggressive culture, the dog-eat-dog culture. The ones who go to see the wrestling and say “tear them apart. Tear them apart. Kill them. Kill them,” and they get carried away. I'll say what the antidote to this is after the following messages.

Hi folks. I'm Alan Watt back with Cutting Through the Matrix. The antidote, as I was saying, to the aggressive culture that they’ve created deliberately for a particular period – they want a generation of soldiers to finish off and standardize the rest of the world and then they're left with a problem of an aggressive culture, so what do you do? You tranquilize them all. Tranquilize them all. Then you ID them all and they won't mind so much if they're tranquilized and they're being looked after by big brother and they'll float through life and not complain or object and they'll pay up their death duties so that they can get buried and they won't be a burden on society. That's the perfect slave you see.

As Charles Galton Darwin said, "there's always been slavery," and he was telling the truth. It's all in the perception. He says, "but there's always been slavery in one form or another and we're just creating a new more sophisticated form of it." Well, it's happened. It's actually happened and they're just at that last road really of perfecting it, perfecting it so that the slaves don't revolt. The slaves don't mind. Most slaves today don't mind the predicaments they happen to be in because they have bread and circuses like Juvenal talked about. They've never had so many circuses given to us on such a basis as now. The television brings you all the entertainment you want. All kinds of crazy entertainment and most of it is simply downloading you with new ideas. It's programming you but you've got to enjoy your programming and most folk do. They don't realize they're being given little downloads along with even their comedy shows or their dramas or their soaps or whatever and the guys act like buffoons as they watch the sports and guzzle their beer and pretend that they're all macho and have some road rage. It's the only place they have any power. They have no power at home or in their work places so they vote or they support their local team, their tribe who either wins or loses on a battlefield and they sit back and pretend they're with them.

It's all a world of pretense of perception and distortion, but with the complete understanding of human nature both male and female, and children, all ages, right down to the time they're born. They market ideas to every age group and that's why marketing is in bed with the management of the populations, this “governance” as they call it today, governance. Most people think of government and have never looked at the definitions and have never looked at the histories of government down through the ages. They think it's something there to help them and take care of them, look after them. That's the way it's promoted and marketed to you, but government has never ever been in that business of being there to help you.

Government is there to ensure its own survival of a system, on behalf of those that own your government. That's what it's there for, to protect the elite, always, in all ages and that's the way it will be until the sun doesn't rise anymore the way it's going. Millions and billions of people in generation after generation have lived, fought wars and all the rest of it and died, never knowing they were conned their whole lives long.

Well, from Hamish and myself from Ontario, Canada, with the southerly wind blowing pretty cold right now, it's good night and may your god or your gods go with you.

(Transcribed by Linda)

http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/tran ... 82007.html

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:44 pm 

starduster wrote:
so...you had the answers to your questions :wink:

Not necessarily...that quote didn't answer my questions. We are still on the surface and need to dig deeper....work. I don't think I am even asking the right questions....................................yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
First Source is the ancestor of all beings and life forms, and in this truth, is the ground of unity upon which we all stand. The journey of unification—of creature finding its creator—is the very heart of the human soul, and in this journey, the unalterable feeling of wholeness is the reward. Every impulse of every electron is correlated to the whole of the universe in its eternal ascent Godward. There is no other direction we can go.

(Chamber 21)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:10 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
“What is hidden from you,” the voice continued, “is that your planet is part of an interconnected universe that operates in ordered chaos outside the constructs, instruments, technologies, and formulaic inventions of your scientists"

It is interesting that the term “hidden” is used. I have my own views as to why it is hidden and this stems from the limitations of living in the Human Instrument and this 3D material world. I also think this is a reference to the understanding of cosmological principals and the physical universe, as the term “planet” is used here.

In part the limitations of human instrument have something to do with why information is hidden from individuals.
When individuals think of themselves as being the flesh and blood – the bones - they have hidden from there concious awareness the reality that they reside within the form – they think they are not IN the form but OF the form.
Often what is hidden, is not un-findable so much as it is never noticed, or never thought of as being possible.

Quote:
"There is something beneath the particle and wave, beneath the subconscious, beneath the spiritual resonance of Earth's greatest teachers, and this Language of Unity remains hidden from you."

So there is a “something” that is epi-quantum……..what scientist might describe as a “unification theory”………a “truth” underneath the writings of our greatest sages. How is this something described? AS a “LANGUAGE” of “UNITY”…this use of the term “language” seems quite significant. The Unification Force described as a “language”…that is fascinating. This almost sounds like some loving…feeling gravitational force.

The language of unity is not hidden so much as not listened for. The sound of habitual disharmony has simply drowned out this language.
The language can also be called the Voice of First Source, and as such is an eternal element of existence.
You are correct. Loving…Feeling…

Quote:
"It is encoded in your DNA. We did this. And we placed the triggers within your DNA that would awaken your ability to survive a shift in your genetic makeup.”

So this “something” is also encoded in our DNA. By who and when? Well, it says the Wingmakers did this encoding……are the Wingmakers our future selves? If so, then our future selves went back and encoded this into the DNA of our past selves(from the perspective of now). Hmmmmm? This is certainly does not sound like linear time…….this sounds like a time loop.

It is neither. It is more the simultaneous recreative interactions of past present and future selves within the energetic influence of an Entity.
Each ‘Self’ has influence with each other ‘self’.
Each helps to shape the other in the ‘now-ness’ of their own ‘times’ or experiences.
Information utilizing the same ‘hidden’ sub quantum language matrix transcends looped or linear timeframes and ‘the future creates the past as the past creates the present’ all in the NOW.
Future selves are in the now of their moment, even as we are in the now of ours.

What is this encoding? Is it strictly the “triggers”? Scientifically, what in DNA could be described as a “trigger”?.......Perhaps the “junk” whose functionality is hidden?

DNA responds to the hidden language – it is the language which triggers the encoding – activating it.
This gets back to your ‘Loving…Feeling’ comment. Within the infrastructure of DNA is the ability to respond to that certain frequency of that certain language, This response is rippled through the human instrument, redirecting that vehicle into service through behavioral adjustment, to the focus and function/promotion of the Unity and Wholeness initiative.

This “shift” in our genetic make-up that we need to survive….has it already taken place?

This is answered within the individuals’ redirection of personal energy. As each personality shifts their awareness and learns to think in regards to the initiative of Unity and Wholeness, the focus shifts from personal survival to collective survival, and Unity and Wholeness become central to this concept. It is this concept which assumes the Species Transformation.
All within the construct of the 3rdD…but inclusive of the other dimensions of Entity Awareness

Last edited by The Watcher on Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:36 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The Onward Journey of Developing Creation

The entity is viewed in the universe of time and space as an evolving particle of exploration commissioned by First Source to explore, populate, develop, and transform the outposts of creations into enclaves of Source Intelligence. When the entity is viewed in the dimensions of non-time and non-space -- its natural habitat -- it appears as an immortal facet of First Source that has been individuated, but when viewed in the three-dimensional environment of genetic density, it appears as a temporal facet of its species.

The species -- in this case, the human species -- evolves in time as the elder race that guides a developing race in the formation of its metaphysical and scientific foundations. They become the culture-builders of a new species. The evolution of a species stretches from its origins in the Central Universe as a unified genetic model fit to explore the multiverse, to a fragmentation of the species into biologic diversity, to its re-unification through culture and technology, to its ascension as a non-physical unified Genetic Mind, to its application of this Genetic Mind as a means to explore the outer reaches of the cosmos and help guide a developing species, and to the merging of this Genetic Mind with the Genetic Mind of its ancestral race.

Your scientists have defined the evolution of the species on a scale that is only the equivalent of a tiny splinter of wood in a vast forest of time and space. The evolution of the human specie through the "forest" of time and space is an exceedingly dense process, consisting of innumerable levels of progress that ultimately enables the Genetic Mind of the species to blend harmoniously with First Source.

What fuels this process is the genetically endowed drive of the entity to explore the worlds of creation, and to ultimately acquire the necessary wisdom and compassion to lead a younger species to its true wisdom. You may wonder why this process seems so convoluted and fraught with missteps and mistakes. We tell you that the process is not what it seems. The Genetic Mind of the elder race that is working with your species on terra-earth operates in a window of time more comprehensive and inclusive than you can imagine.

The gateway into your future is through the completion of this blueprint, and this blueprint is encoded deep within your species. At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, colliding in a dance of energy that is evermore. Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self.

If you believe, as you are taught, in the lesser self, you will reach for the food that nourishes the shadow and not the substance. The substance of your design is awakened with the words that form the concepts of your enlarged self-image. And these words are not merely spoken, but they are seen, felt, and heard as well. They lead you to the tone of equality and the perception of wholeness. Allow these words to wash over you like a gentle wave that brings you buoyancy and movement. It will sweep you to a new shore, and it is there that you will begin to uncover your true nature and purpose.

The blueprint of exploration is the genetic substrate of your design, and all of the so-called "lower" life forms are the "limbs" of your species. Without them, you could not exist. And so the composite life form is truly the species of which we speak when we speak of the human species. We do not separate you from the plant and animal kingdoms. We see them as one composite species. It is your scientists who have chosen to separate the one species into billions of sub-species because wholeness cannot be classified and analyzed.

The tools of the mind suppress the true nature of your species. Only when you observe with the frequency of equality foremost in your heart and mind, can you bypass this suppression and feel the linkages that organize your specie into a master organism. It is this organism that is in perfect alignment with First Source like two circles that overlap so perfectly that only one is seen. It is the very nature of First Source to create innumerable fragments of itself and lead each to cohesion as a master organism, while allowing each fragment to retain its sovereignty. This is the perfect bestowal of love.

While First Source cannot be found through searching, if you will submit to the leading impulse of the sovereign entity within you, you will unerringly be guided, step by step, life after life, through universe upon universe, and age by age, until you finally peer into the eyes of your Creator and realize you are one. And in this realization you will see that the specie from which you emerge is one also. The fragments of the one congeal through the blueprint of exploration whose end is not foreseen, and whose beginning is not measured by time.

(Chamber 3)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:01 pm 

I find it interesting that much of what I've read so far of the original second interview with Dr. Anderson, if I'm getting the connection right here, has been "moved" from the that interview to the Ancient Arrow Book and given greater detail. If I am in fact correct, a good question (or thing to research) is why?

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:40 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The gateway into your future is through the completion of this blueprint, and this blueprint is encoded deep within your species. At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, colliding in a dance of energy that is evermore. Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self.

If you believe, as you are taught, in the lesser self, you will reach for the food that nourishes the shadow and not the substance. The substance of your design is awakened with the words that form the concepts of your enlarged self-image. And these words are not merely spoken, but they are seen, felt, and heard as well. They lead you to the tone of equality and the perception of wholeness. Allow these words to wash over you like a gentle wave that brings you buoyancy and movement. It will sweep you to a new shore, and it is there that you will begin to uncover your true nature and purpose.

(Chamber 3)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
There have been those upon terra-earth who have experienced a shallow breath of wind from this powerful tempest. Some have called it ascension; others have attributed names like illumination, vision, enlightenment, nirvana, and cosmic consciousness. While these experiences are profound in human standards, they are only the initial stirrings of the Sovereign Integral, as it becomes increasingly adept at touching and awakening the remote edges of its existence. What most species define as the ultimate bliss is merely the impression of the Sovereign Integral whispering to its outposts of form and nudging them to look within to their roots of existence and unite with this formless and limitless intelligence that pervades all.

The transformational experience is far beyond the calibration of the human drama much like the stars in the sky are beyond the touch of terra-earth. You can observe the stars with your human eyes, but you will never touch them with your human hands. Similarly, you can dimly foresee the transformational experience with the human instrument, but you cannot experience it through the human instrument. It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist. And truly, this wholeness is only obtained when the individual consciousness is separated from time and is able to view its existence in timelessness.

FIRST PHILOSOPHY

you can fool your self...but you can't fool your SELF!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:22 pm 

Quote:
In part the limitations of human instrument have something to do with why information is hidden from individuals.
When individuals think of themselves as being the flesh and blood – the bones - they have hidden from there concious awareness the reality that they reside within the form – they think they are not IN the form but OF the form.
Often what is hidden, is not un-findable so much as it is never noticed, or never thought of as being possible.

Yes, this is in part what I was saying. Additionally, I believe that there are some subtle energies that remain outside the senses of the HI and some that also lie outside of the capabilities of science.

Quote:
The language of unity is not hidden so much as not listened for. The sound of habitual disharmony has simply drowned out this language.
The language can also be called the Voice of First Source, and as such is an eternal element of existence.

I think we can dig deeper here. Language in these terms is not very specific. This is partially due to the limitations of our own language and experience. IMO this “language” is probably not like words or speech as we know it. If this is indeed so, what are the characteristics of this language? Can it be represented mathematically? Is it a language of “feeling” and “emotions”? Is it the language of the heart? Is it in some way the most basic archetype of communication?
AND
We are in agreement about the NOW being simultaneous for the Past Present and Future.

Quote:
DNA responds to the hidden language – it is the language which triggers the encoding – activating it.
This gets back to your ‘Loving…Feeling’ comment. Within the infrastructure of DNA is the ability to respond to that certain frequency of that certain language, This response is rippled through the human instrument, redirecting that vehicle into service through behavioral adjustment, to the focus and function/promotion of the Unity and Wholeness initiative.
[/quote][/quote]

Again, we can dig deeper here with more specific questions. Where within the infrastructure? Is it in a specific chromosome? Is it some type of amino acid that is acting as a receiver to pick up a subtle energy transmission? Some of what you describe sounds like behavioral adjustment initiated by changes in the DNA. This usually involves the production of chemicals/hormones in the body…..is it true in this case as well? Yes, there are many questions. :)

Watcher, thanks for taking the time to add your perspective. I appreciate it and I think we hold a similar view of things. Thanks Again!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:

Quote:
Yes, this is in part what I was saying. Additionally, I believe that there are some subtle energies that remain outside the senses of the HI and some that also lie outside of the capabilities of science.

These subtle energies remaining outside the senses of the Human Instrument are not what might be thought of as ‘of the intuitive’ realm of nature are they?
Then again, Science (as far as I am aware) does not study the intuitive nature of individuals…it would be difficult to make measurements, unless the individuals studied were themselves able to display a continuous ability to be accurate as far as the tool of intuition enabled them.
On the other hand, this need not inhibit individuals from testing their own powers of intuition…

Quote:

Quote:
I think we can dig deeper here. Language in these terms is not very specific. This is partially due to the limitations of our own language and experience. IMO this “language” is probably not like words or speech as we know it. If this is indeed so, what are the characteristics of this language? Can it be represented mathematically? Is it a language of “feeling” and “emotions”? Is it the language of the heart? Is it in some way the most basic archetype of communication?
AND
We are in agreement about the NOW being simultaneous for the Past Present and Future.

It is good to be in agreement. It assists the defragmentation process.
How deep can we dig …to the Infinitely Infinitesimal and beyond?
I concur with you that the ‘language’ is not like words or speech. It has more to do with the emotions, and is possibly only called ‘language’ in that its effect tends to become an expression of language, just as human actions are.
Language is more than what is said – it is also what we do.

Quote:

Quote:
Again, we can dig deeper here with more specific questions. Where within the infrastructure? Is it in a specific chromosome? Is it some type of amino acid that is acting as a receiver to pick up a subtle energy transmission? Some of what you describe sounds like behavioral adjustment initiated by changes in the DNA. This usually involves the production of chemicals/hormones in the body…..is it true in this case as well? Yes, there are many questions. :)

Watcher, thanks for taking the time to add your perspective. I appreciate it and I think we hold a similar view of things. Thanks Again!

Behavioural adjustments yes.
If there was a Tribe on an Island and for decades upon decades they followed certain customs all based on beliefs which had little or no foundation in logical processes, and these customs effectively dictated how the individuals of the tribe behaved, the tool most effective for this influence is Language, in words, pictures, and in actions.
What is it that moves an individual to question tradition, even to the detriment of that individual being part of the whole of that tribe?
Is there an underlining ‘language’ that is able to question tradition and effect the individuals response to tradition?
Could it be that this ‘language’ is ever present and available but in order to be heard, something within the individual needs to be triggered or adjusted in order for that individual to explore – to grope at – to initiate an interaction with?
Can this interaction evolve into something intimate and personal for the individual which nulls the influence of tradition upon the individuals conscious self awareness?
If so, how DEEP can the individual explore this ‘language’?
I think that the WingMakers Materials strongly point towards this reality. It is very much an individual response.
As to DNA, I am more the philosopher than the scientist, but in order for science to PROOVE that there is a subtle yet real ‘thing’ interacting with this matrix reality visible to the Human Instrument – science has developed tools which can ‘see’ what Human Instrument is unable to, so it is likely that such tools will be developed, if they don’t already exist in this now.
Is it just a chemical thing which causes behavioural adjustment, or is it something else, and the chemical reaction is just that – a reaction, to the ‘something else’?
Thank you too, for asking Q’s and giving perspective Renovatio. I too appreciate your contribution. It all helps the Wholeness and Unity process. :)

Post subject: The Domain of Unity
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:11 pm 
Posting Freak

I will tell you it is beneath all language. The Language of Unity is simply the Superlanguage, or "that which one is really saying" whether words are used or not. The human instrument is an expression of wholeness. And I will tell you why this Language of Unity remains hidden: all sublanguages (all languages different from the Language of Unity) are its very disguise. You say something but you really specify something else... Listen to a conversation you hear as if they could only be talking about YOU, you hear what happens. The moment they stop pointing outside of your reality, they are speaking your language so to speak, and there is this unity. This means every thought you have will directly enter their heads for instance. This is most probably how the Animus (mis)use their mind-power, only their unity is of the mind not of the being. Our Language of Unity is the language of the being. Within this new language, this new understanding, every expression points to the being. And this is so interesting. It gives such a freedom. The subtlety is the limit. Because you see, what is an expression? If I understand what you say, my expression will be free. If I don't understand what you say, my answer is specifying without that understanding. Is there understanding, my expression is expansive, and only expansive. Then nothing is negative -- because the negative itself is not of the being, and there is that living understanding that we are only talking aspects of the motion of the being.
Quote:
Sarah: "Stop a second. Are you saying that I'm made from the same DNA as the Central Race? That I'm essentially the same, genetically speaking, just in a different time and space? How's that possible?"

Dr. Neruda: "It's possible because the Central Race designed it that way. DNA is not something that only transmits physical characteristics or predispositions. It transmits our concepts of time, space, energy, and matter. It transmits our conscious and unconscious filters. It transmits our receptivity to the inward impulse of original thought, and this receptivity is what defines the motion of the being."

Sarah: "The motion of the being?"

Dr. Neruda: "All beings are in motion. They're going somewhere every moment of their lives. If not physically in motion, their minds are in motion. Their subconscious is always in motion, interacting with the data stream of a multiverse. The motion of the being is simply a term we used at the ACIO to define the internal compass."

Sarah: "And the internal compass is?"

Dr. Neruda: "It's the radar system of the individual that defines its path through life at both the macroscopic and microscopic levels, and everywhere in between."

Sarah: "I have this feeling that this topic could go on forever."

Dr. Neruda: "It's not that complex, Sarah. Think of the decisions you make in your life. Which ones would you say were made for you by external sources, which ones were your own, and which ones were a combination of both external and your own decision?"

Sarah: "You mean as a percentage?"

Dr. Neruda: "Try and estimate."

Sarah: "It depends on what stage of my life I consider. When I was a baby, my parents made all my decisions --"

Dr. Neruda: "No, this applies to all stages -- from birth to death. Just make a guess."

Sarah: "I don't know, maybe forty percent external, thirty percent my own, and thirty percent a combination."

Dr. Neruda: "Then you'd be surprised if I told you that you deposit an image within your DNA -- before you're born -- that defines your motion of being. And when this deposit is made, your motion of being is defined by you. Not someone else. No external force makes your decision, an external force can only inform and activate a decision already made."

Sarah: "You lost me. Are you saying that every decision in my life was already made before I was born?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. Every causal decision was."

Sarah: "So what's the difference between a causal decision and a regular decision?"

Dr. Neruda: "Think of how many decisions you make in a day. Wouldn't you agree that it's probably hundreds if not thousands every day? These are -- as you put it -- regular decisions. Causal decisions are defined by how integral they are to the substrate of the individual being. Are you receptive to new ideas? Are you able to synthesize opposing thoughts? Do you process information dominantly in a visual or numeric context? These are causal decisions that you define before being born, and they're encoded within the DNA that activates your decision matrix. External forces like parents, teachers, and friends only inform what you've already defined as the motion of your being."

(Neruda Interview 3)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:40 am 

The Watcher wrote:
Quote:

It is good to be in agreement. It assists the defragmentation process.
How deep can we dig …to the Infinitely Infinitesimal and beyond?
I concur with you that the ‘language’ is not like words or speech. It has more to do with the emotions, and is possibly only called ‘language’ in that its effect tends to become an expression of language, just as human actions are.
Language is more than what is said – it is also what we do.

How deep can we dig? Well, I want to say there is some danger in this….especially from a scientific point of view. Science has taken a reductionist approach to the particle without regard to the big picture or consciousness for that “matter”…..almost as if it is “breaking down” for breaking downs sake. This has proved to be a hindrance to understanding. If we do not fall into these same trappings(and I don’t think we currently are), I think “digging deeper” will reveal a greater understanding. In fact, there is something inherent in the attempt…..in this digging and questioning of the WMM that bears fruit of an unexpected type. I think Nathan has hinted at such a thing in some of his recent threads.

Yes, we are in agreement regarding language………a more comprehensive definition of “expression” and even “movement of being”.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

The Language of Unity is the language of the being. It is never a channeling from any other entity, and the expression comes straight from the heart of one's own existence. The scientist begin to realize they cannot ignore the effect of their own attention, but to prove the existence of the Wholeness Navigator you can't not only ignore the effect of your existence, you have to call this forth systematically and in collaboration with others. There is a certain unification process. Then, when you realize we are all talking aspects of the motion of our collective being, the Eternal Watcher is deliberately contemplating this aspect of the Wholeness Navigator. I'm saying you have to observe Source in the being that constitutes the research team, but from Source Reality: you already know, now you only have to prove the reality, and formulate the equations within the existing, available language.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:16 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
Quote:
Behavioural adjustments yes.
If there was a Tribe on an Island and for decades upon decades they followed certain customs all based on beliefs which had little or no foundation in logical processes, and these customs effectively dictated how the individuals of the tribe behaved, the tool most effective for this influence is Language, in words, pictures, and in actions.
What is it that moves an individual to question tradition, even to the detriment of that individual being part of the whole of that tribe?
Is there an underlining ‘language’ that is able to question tradition and effect the individuals response to tradition?
Could it be that this ‘language’ is ever present and available but in order to be heard, something within the individual needs to be triggered or adjusted in order for that individual to explore – to grope at – to initiate an interaction with?
Can this interaction evolve into something intimate and personal for the individual which nulls the influence of tradition upon the individuals conscious self awareness?
If so, how DEEP can the individual explore this ‘language’?
I think that the WingMakers Materials strongly point towards this reality. It is very much an individual response.
As to DNA, I am more the philosopher than the scientist, but in order for science to PROOVE that there is a subtle yet real ‘thing’ interacting with this matrix reality visible to the Human Instrument – science has developed tools which can ‘see’ what Human Instrument is unable to, so it is likely that such tools will be developed, if they don’t already exist in this now.
Is it just a chemical thing which causes behavioural adjustment, or is it something else, and the chemical reaction is just that – a reaction, to the ‘something else’?
Thank you too, for asking Q’s and giving perspective Renovatio. I too appreciate your contribution. It all helps the Wholeness and Unity process. :)

“Could it be that this ‘language’ is ever present and available but in order to be heard, something within the individual needs to be triggered or adjusted in order for that individual to explore – to grope at – to initiate an interaction with?
Can this interaction evolve into something intimate and personal for the individual which nulls the influence of tradition upon the individuals conscious self awareness?”

Yes and Yes………and I think what you may be saying is that people often have an “experience” that causes them to ask an important question…….“why”.
What triggers such an experience is then the question?

Science has become quite good at measuring fields, however it is not as proficient at measuring “potentials”. In fact, IMO there seems to be some similarities between quantum potentials(the Aharonov-Bohm effect in particular) and this “Language of Unity”. To some extent, we may have the right instruments but we do not know where or what to look for.

You ask: “Is it just a chemical thing which causes behavioral adjustment, or is it something else, and the chemical reaction is just that – a reaction, to the ‘something else’?”

Ha Ha…..this is a wonderful example of asking the right questions! Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:25 pm 
Posting Freak

The energy transmitted through the language of light is not of this world, it is the formless voice of FS flowing its/our consciousness into form.

Words that only carry the thoughts of the mind cannot transmit the tone of love, they are empty because of this....language needs to be infused/saturated in the well of FSI to effectively transmit the genuine tone that supports SR expansion.

seed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:45 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I think what you may be saying is that people often have an “experience” that causes them to ask an important question…….“why”.
What triggers such an experience is then the question?

Nope - I think we have covered what triggers the experience.
Rather, what is it about an individual that does not accept the status quo of the language of externals of the tribe, and regardless of personal consequence chooses to tune into the new awareness even if it is ‘crazy’ to do so?
On top of this, if the tribal tradition already has an invisible – or a number of invisible ‘gods’ which through various traditional mediums speak to the tribe and direct the tribes movements/actions, if the new language contradicts the old, and laws (or merely opinions) demand the individuals experience cease, WHY does this have no effect on the individual to reign in and conform – even if law dictates a death sentence?

Science has become quite good at measuring fields, however it is not as proficient at measuring “potentials”. In fact, IMO there seems to be some similarities between quantum potentials(the Aharonov-Bohm effect in particular) and this “Language of Unity”. To some extent, we may have the right instruments but we do not know where or what to look for.

The potential outcome to the individual is something which does not take a quantum scientist to be able to predict.
Logic suggests then, that for Science (the house of) to take a serious interest in studying and measuring to the conclusion of discovering Soul, it (this event) will have to be triggered by the fact of many, many, many individuals becoming ‘un-tribe-like’.
While WingMakers Materials assert that Science WILL discover the irrefutable evidence of the existence of Soul, I do not think that this alone will convince the species together to redirect itself.
Therefore, it is likely that it will be first the many, which attracts the serious attention of the house of Science, then, through the Scientific interest and evaluation, next the multitude.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:16 am 

Personally I think it will all come about with the simple process of the:
"100th Monkey syndrome" :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:12 am 
Posting Freak

Personally, I think "they" have already discovered it...and either don't recognize it, or refuse to release this information due to "national security"...or global instability due to a breakdown in ther "control" mechanism.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next