WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Getaway
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:05 am 
Posting Freak

The whole Ancient Arrow book is the story of one act: get away from the ACIO (Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization) and report the time capsule to humanity. It is this simple, but yes, what does it imply, what does it all mean, and what do [i]I[/i] have to do? Well I will explain it to you. The ACIO is your world of many interests, your place in the society you know. And it is there that Fifteen is the boss. Who is he? The mind-ego, the Self who always will enforce their own solution. But the protagonist isn't Fifteen but Neruda, or you. Don't listen to Fifteen. Get away, move away from your complex position of interests. There is no other way. This is the future, those who moved away from their "ACIO" into total, individual integrity, will lead the course of events. Nobody else. Period.

This is my central remark.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:41 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I had a dream this morning. It all started last night when I was told by a voice to connect during dream state. I discerned and agreed.

The setting represented what you conceptualized as ACIO, in that there was definitely a feeling of some other secret power in control. But I had an out, a reminder from outside the dream that I had free will even though those who felt they ran the place believed I was just another weakling.

It was interesting because the dream started at what I would consider the first ending where all the action lead up to a second ending which was a celebration. By knowing of my freedom and exercising it, I had changed the outcome from fear and distruction to understanding and celebration.

When I awoke, I felt the need to visualize, or rather, I simply witnessed a merkaba over our bed with us in the middle. The a merkaba formed over our house, and then earth itself. After fighting five days of the flu, I started to feel better. I was also shown that during the dream, at the first ending I had experienced, I had experienced soul fragmentation from the fear induced by the attempted crashing of the transport we were on. This fragment was retrieved as well.

Good timing on this topic, CV. At least for me. If it wasn't for the dream, I'm not sure I would catch the depth of it's meaning. Thank you.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:36 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]Thank-you for remarking, very interesting!

To be in the world, but not ACIO'd....and to support the GM becoming further fragmented and vulnerable to modification...:cool:

seed[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by seed[/i]
[i]Thank-you for remarking, very interesting!

To be in the world, but not ACIO'd....and to support the GM becoming further fragmented and vulnerable to modification...:cool:

seed[/i] [/quote]

Wow, I like that! To be in the world, but not of ACIO.:)

I feel we are all on the very edge of making an incredible impact on the GM. Awesome!

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Not to support interests -- in my mother tongue we have a word for selflessness that means just this, not acting from interests. Because the Self has always their solution. And we start helping each other. There's no problem in helping another to do what they have to realize, but the moment it interferes with you and what you have to do -- don't even listen. There is no sacrifice, except get away from the ACIO even if this should cost you your job. There is no sacrifice to any other, any group, any cause. There is no abandonment, no giving in, no negotiation. We are the ones who explore together, and our competency is only our contribution. We have only our voice, our own deeper reason, and our heart of hearts. We only inform our decision, there is no discussion. We will formulate our new Manifesto. Stay tuned. This is our time, and the only revolution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:41 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Kimberlee[/i]
I had a dream this morning. It all started last night when I was told by a voice to connect during dream state. I discerned and agreed.

The setting represented what you conceptualized as ACIO, in that there was definitely a feeling of some other secret power in control. But I had an out, a reminder from outside the dream that I had free will even though those who felt they ran the place believed I was just another weakling.

It was interesting because the dream started at what I would consider the first ending where all the action lead up to a second ending which was a celebration. By knowing of my freedom and exercising it, I had changed the outcome from fear and distruction to understanding and celebration.

When I awoke, I felt the need to visualize, or rather, I simply witnessed a merkaba over our bed with us in the middle. The a merkaba formed over our house, and then earth itself. After fighting five days of the flu, I started to feel better. I was also shown that during the dream, at the first ending I had experienced, I had experienced soul fragmentation from the fear induced by the attempted crashing of the transport we were on. This fragment was retrieved as well.

Good timing on this topic, CV. At least for me. If it wasn't for the dream, I'm not sure I would catch the depth of it's meaning. Thank you.

Love,
Kimberlee [/quote]

Okay, now this gets really weird. The name of the voice was as I guessed it, spelled like a restuarant I had seen before, Aeriole. A few days later, a friend of mine hands me a manuscript on The Decline & Destruction of the Orion Empire. I open the book and the name of the leader of this group is Uriel. Spelled different, sounds the same.

Here is a link to this group. I'm curious if anyone has ever heard of them.

http://www.unarius.org/start.html

Adding a little more to this....the third Ariel was mentioned by Golda. I now know who this is, an ancient tabulated coral skull which arrived from China this afternoon. I just happened to be home sick to receive her. During that dream, she protected me as she had in the ancient past. This is where it gets even weirder. I saw something written on the side of something and it mentioned a name Adair and Noetic Services. I had not heard of Noetic Science before, yet it is exactly the kind of science I study. And I am currently very drawn to sacred geometry. Sorry if this seems irrelevent to this thread, but it is connected. Bear with me.

http://www.noetic.org/about/what_is.cfm

Love,
Kimberlee

[Edited on 20-11-2007 by Kimberlee]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:33 am 
Posting Freak

[quote]
This time it will be done as a unified team. This team will steer the course of the planetary consciousness and the dimensional shift that awaits it. It will operate in accord to the principles of the heart, independent of the minds of the appointed elite.

(The Energetic Heart)
[/quote]
A unified team means not one particular team or sub-group. The group that will do something completely new is the team of humanity itself. It has been called [i]Shaumbra[/i] since the time of Jesus' mission on the earth plane. Shaumbra was a crimson colored scarf that let the others know of the group it was time to meet. Shaumbra could be loosely translated from the old Hebrew as "the Family of the Journey". This single group consists of free individuals who agree to collaborate this time in a specific way, disconnect from the hierarchical function altogether. Contribution is our flag; it is the mere service of First Source. It is a revolution because there are no interests at play, it is a mere offer of wholeness perspective, personal skill, and Divine Love. Integrate with us and help the group, only our team, Shaumbra. And be free.
[img]http://www.comfortableshoes.com/images/shoes/cl/moraine_crimson_sm.jpg[/img]
The sun sliced holes in the clouds
with tender spears of crimson light.

(Chamber 21)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:12 am 
Posting Freak

[i].....:o.......check this out before proceeding.

http://www.crimsoncircle.com

seed[/i]

[Edited on 19-11-2007 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:23 am 
Posting Freak

I am personally not really interested in [i]any[/i] organization, but individuals. I am not even interested in specific individuals in person as such. I am only taking the interesting from all things to integrate from our sovereign perspectives. I think this is essential, and not always so obvious as well. Thank you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:05 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]Yes, this is why i am here too.

The CC is a resonate family, they promote themselves as teachers and have taken this word Shaumbra as their slogan.

They are the perfect example of how sub groups of the Hierarchy can serve in the unification process by providing this feeling of belonging to its members... i can see the dynamic working there, it is interesting, but not attractive to me.

I know you understand this, but i was curious if you knew about them....and why you said what you did.

I want to understand how we can work together without using the sub group dynamics of us/ them as the basis of our unity.

:)

seed [/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, I knew, I am not even interested in Tobias or their messages, they are doing their work and each is doing what they have to do. Let's just continue. The choices are made for many. The new Plan is ever unfolding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:19 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by seed[/i]
I want to understand how we can [i][b]work together [/b] [/i] without using the sub group dynamics of us/ them as the basis of our [u]unity[/u].
[/quote]

Let's talk about this. This is a very valid and important concept for all of us to understand.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, this is precisely the drive for this thread. You know what it means to just contribute, to just serve, yet here lies the distinction. Because our team has no hierarchy, but the moment the service becomes the operational motive itself, it immediately falls into a hierarchical structure. This is the difference, you see. One's talents are important; more important to develop and multiply than just serving otherwise you keep yourself back. Yet on the other side, when you want to excell through your talent you forget about the service. When you say, oh I am doing this and going there and having that -- this is no service. In other words, to move away from a hierarchy outside is rather simple compared to this inner requisite. Selflessness is a concept of wholeness misunderstood. It is no sacrifice whatsoever, but it is still an absolute discipline, inner discipline. Only a selfless person can represent our team, nobody else. Only if you truly and fully get away from the ACIO, remove yourself from all controlling configurations of the hierarchy, only then you are that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:14 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by CV[/i]
Yes, this is precisely the drive for this thread. You know what it means to just contribute, to just serve, yet here lies the distinction. Because our team has no hierarchy, but the moment the service becomes the operational motive itself, it immediately falls into a hierarchical structure. This is the difference, you see. One's talents are important; more important to develop and multiply than just serving otherwise you keep yourself back. Yet on the other side, when you want to excell through your talent you forget about the service. When you say, oh I am doing this and going there and having that -- this is no service. In other words, to move away from a hierarchy outside is rather simple compared to this inner requisite. Selflessness is a concept of wholeness misunderstood. It is no sacrifice whatsoever, but it is still an absolute discipline, inner discipline. Only a selfless person can represent our team, nobody else. Only if you truly and fully get away from the ACIO, remove yourself from all controlling configurations of the hierarchy, only then you are that. [/quote]

How do you propose we approach this situation? I truly want to understand this. It is like wanting structure, but being ensnared by it....think outside the box, but it is still good to have some guidelines for stepping stones.

How are we attached to the ACIO to begin with? I think we need to know that if we are to sever ties.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:32 pm 
Posting Freak

The structure is there, but Source Reality is of the formless. This behaves in harmony everywhere and ever. You are attached to the hierarchy because you have a form, patterns of motion. The new structure won't come into being [i]because[/i] we want it, it will happen completely naturally from our team. The very question, how do we approach this situation is enough. We keep asking this question, not because we don't know but [i]because[/i] we know how. There is no other question or matter to worry about, if you want. And every moment is an utterly new situation, every thought, every breath, every glance, you know that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:17 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]Identifying personally with the service one gives is at once separating because that attachment to being of service has then become more important than the intimacy of the action itself..... being one who serves, or loves, instead of becoming love and allowing IT to express ITSELF through us....we can only express love if we are empty of the desire to love..... love is not selfish or stubborn.....it is not something we can control and hand out....
If we choose to open to receive IT.....IT will flow through us and transform everything, ITS consciousness is the core of our unity.

In the unity of SR there is no need for a hierarchy because all are equal, and there is no longer any fear.

seed [/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:11 am 
Posting Freak

[quote]
The ACIO was, to anyone who might wander by, a government weather center [u]responsible[/u] for developing sophisticated, weather instruments to help the U.S. military and intelligence communities to better predict, and even control, weather conditions across the globe. This was part of the ACIO's mission. But only a fraction of its budget and project plan went to these endeavors.

Of its 226 scientists, eleven were deployed in the development of weather-related technologies. The majority were involved in the development of complex technologies devoted to [u]financial market manipulation[/u] and encryption technologies that enabled the algorithms to [u]operate without detection[/u].

(Chapter 1: Discovery in the Desert)
[/quote]
In other words, the so called Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization is responsible for climate influence (see the spiritual reference) but really more for finance manipulation (or inflow of energy manipulation in this more spiritual light). The procedures of stealth and corruption are ever more subtle, for instance, they will act as if they don't support co-reaction while they are the active source of it. And you would support this through your humanism or spiritual idealism, you give them your energy because they are sweet, and so on. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:39 am 
Posting Freak

[i]We can be (if we allow it) manipulated constantly by those who's agenda is to control. We can become dependent because of a fear of future which is carefully designed and supported....What i am saying is that by focusing [b]only [/b]on our direct connection to FS and ITS connection to us through our energetic heart we effectively skirt all other influence.

We bathe in the sustenance of ITS expression which is love....we join together then in wholeness because everything we need is provided once we understand how we direct the universe.

One who tastes knows, the world is a reflection of this inner relationship.

Tell me more of what you understand about this.[/i]

[Edited on 20-11-2007 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:58 pm 
Posting Freak

What you see cannot control you, only something I don't see could. We are not speaking personally here. I, you, we, they are interchangeable persons. Nobody can control you. When you think you see something that is controlling you, you see wrong -- it is something else if it still controls you. The Dr. Neruda interviews are much about the bodies of control in the world, and from perhaps alien species. What is fact, what is fiction? But fact is, what controls us is something we don't see. It can be a frustrating thing when somebody refuses to see something that is so clear, but they have fear. You can talk about heaven when you have been there, when you are no more caught up in hell, in ruts, ACIO, but what use to share great knowledge when the most simple things to ourselves are not yet seen by a man or a woman, students, an elder? When we don't know nothing about ourselves. When we are so narrow-minded. This is why they have said, believe in the Christ and you are redeemed. Or [i]Ramanama:[/i] repeat any name of God--and all names are God's--if you only do this you are saving yourself. They had to keep it very simple. Here it is the same, they drag everything down, here they say: your perspective is a wholeness perspective -- as long as you agree with me I will agree with you. And all that is unseen may control. What matter I see? I went away from all that, got far away and I can tell things about some of us you would not believe, it's like Dr. Neruda and what he knew. What use, they have to change.

Maybe this touches upon what you said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:30 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]What is so strange to me is that we can all read the same WM materials and yet understand their meaning so differently.

Survival fears are an indication that one's consciousness is still being influenced by the hierarchy and duality.

Love evicts fear. There is nothing wrong.... this understanding supports SR expansion.

I feel those who are prepared will understand, and those who do not may come to understand what is being said in time....if there is only one who understands it is enough to act as a catalyst for others understanding to also transform..

We were inspired by those who channel SI, quickening to its voice, and that voice through us will inspire others as well.

Trusting in SI, and living our lives expressing the principles of the Sovereign Integral is all we need to do.

seed
[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Fear has more than one purpose, as do most words and the emotions associated with them... I have found "fear" to be very helpful on many occasions... as long as it is not allowed to get out of control, fear is a great motivator. It can alert us to danger, inspire us to "be prepared" or get out of harm's way.

I have seen " that we can all read the same WM materials and yet understand their meaning so differently." for years now...and encourage everyone to share their understandings in these discussions, so that we can expand or enhance our own limited understanding with the perspectives of many POVs. I believe this is the best way to reveal the embedded meaning of the words too, as other's life experiences may lead them to KNOW the materials better than I have had the opportunity to realize them.

If we keep an open mind, and trust that others are expressing genuine feelings...then we can all benefit from unique perspectives and incorporate a broader understanding into our personal belief system... one that is more aligned to the Primal Blueprint.:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Misunderstanding is perhaps the most dangerous thing there is, but it is also the defender of free will. If one should understand everything, then they would be deprived of any choice, because they already know what is the right thing to do, the best for all. If one is perfectly at peace with the repetition of the word Rama, then this is perfectly all right, for them. Whatever Sarah understood or asked, Dr. Neruda only answered what he knew to answer. Yet this is the level of perception and expression of the Sovereign Integral: it is always the perfect answer in itself -- which goes together with that peace that passes all understanding. Because this is what you need if you want to be sure you well [i]represent[/i] Shaumbra, or if you don't prefer this moniker, "our team".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:11 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]When we can only 'do the right thing' exercising our individual free will is no longer very important...our free will is not taken from us it is united with FS through the unification process, here our conjoined will aligns with the primal blueprint.[/i]

[quote]"I am revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me. Not by sanctimonious words, but rather, by redefining our relationship and living in accordance with this new clarity. In so doing you will release what I have long ago stored within you – a fragment of myself, a dagger of light that renders your self-importance a decisive death."(My Central Revelation)[/quote]

[Edited on 22-11-2007 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:18 pm 
Posting Freak

When there is no self-importance whatsoever, there is listening. And then the blueprint finds its way to you through others, who have received key parts engaging and supporting your interest, the interests of our mission. This may be one reaction, a whole developed and so practical idea, or even some small survey of the Primal Blueprint in symbols -- you only receive and translate. You only contribute with your attention, your understanding. You only inform our new plan, as far as they can have it. Only your heart is speaking in that case.
[quote]
This is the vision that descends into form and enfolds time, space, matter, and energy like an eagle enfolds its nestlings with wings of assurance.

(Vision of Mantustia)
[/quote]
[url=http://oneminuteshift.com/videos/wonder_of_you]One Minute Shift through Noetic Sciences[/url]

[Edited on 22-11-2007 by CV]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next