WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Getaway
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Epsillion70 wrote:
Personally I think it will all come about with the simple process of the:
"100th Monkey syndrome" :wink:

Quote:
When one Sovereign Integral emerges, it will, by the catalytic forces of its own entity consciousness, cause another to arise, and another, and another, and it will cascade from one to one thousand in a single generation. From this one thousand, will arise one million in the next generation, and from this one million the entire population will arise, imbued with this insight gained from the portal into the multiverse. And from this portal will arise the organization of the true wisdom into a form that will endure against all attacks.

This is the grand unification of the species around the new, non-hierarchal structures that enable the experience of the true wisdom to the newborn of its species in order to perpetuate the unification of the species. Within six generations, the genetic mind of the species is stable and then becomes a powerful tool of exploration that the species will come to understand as its "spaceship" into the multiverse.

The human species of your planet will become the teachers who channel the shadowy outline of the true wisdom to a new species that is, even now, unconsciously awaiting your arrival. The process is carried out over and over, always with variations and anomalies that spark deeper insights and pathways into the Central Universe from which First Source has its being. It is the most powerful of all gravity fields, and ultimately leads a species and its individuated entities to its periphery from which we, the WingMakers, reside as your future selves. (Philosophy 3)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:49 pm 

starduster wrote:
Personally, I think "they" have already discovered it...and either don't recognize it, or refuse to release this information due to "national security"...or global instability due to a breakdown in ther "control" mechanism.

Starduster:

What makes you think that the SOUL/GP has already been discovered?

In your opinion, who are "they"?

Thanks,

Renovatio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I have no proof...but was made aware of the work the (secret) government was doing with clones while in college in the mid 80s...the pictures I was shown by my professor, hinted to the fact that this was not a recent study...but perhaps decades old itself and just then being presented as a viable alternative to aging..to President Regan.

in the interviews and more reliably, in the Q and As to James...it is said that the work done in the field of cloning would lead to the discovery of the soul...and as we have seen in the past, many discoveries are secreted until the gov releases them after they have expired their attempts to make weapons out of them...a clone army would certainly be appealing to them...and if they actually discovered the soul, think of what a bargaining chip that would be with the ETs.

Of course this is the sort of things the dark forces would never want the public to know about...because it would compromise their control of the masses...so I think it is logical to assume it is a done deal...and only when it serves their interest (or others in the private sector make this discovery) will it be made public.

since there is no real market for "soul" (since we all have a perfect one) there is very little incentive for the public to invest in this discovery....and we may have to wait a few more decades.

but there is nothing limiting YOU from discovering your own soul... :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:34 am 

starduster wrote:
in the interviews and more reliably, in the Q and As to James...it is said that the work done in the field of cloning would lead to the discovery of the soul...and as we have seen in the past, many discoveries are secreted until the gov releases them after they have expired their attempts to make weapons out of them...a clone army would certainly be appealing to them...and if they actually discovered the soul, think of what a bargaining chip that would be with the ETs.

:) I could be wrong, but I thought the materials placed the period of this discovery as LATE in this century. If I am right, might your belief be based more on a “desire” for it to be happening now than anything else?

I currently work in the field of science and I see many obstacles that are firmly entrenched here that need to be removed before such a thing can be discovered. Many of these hurdles are more institutional and psychological than technical.

I agree with you concerning progress made through the field of cloning. However, I believe that this understanding of soul will not come from “successes” in cloning, but from the “failures”. I believe we will discover some inherent difficulties regarding cloning of the human instrument…..mental and physical (rapid aging) problems stemming from the fact that such a clone is disconnected….incomplete. We will discover that there is part of a human that we can not fabricate or copy, thus we will have to come to grips with the fact that we are more than flesh and bones. This line of scientific inquiry is what will lead to the discovery IMO. It would be nice if we were at such a point, but I do not think we are. This is OK too, as everything is just as it should be.

As for ETs and bargaining chips…..I am not really into such speculation. Such thinking serves as a distraction IMO. For one, this presence would be in a form that in no way resembles what current “images” conjure. I think such interactions would be much more ubiquitous….more psychological, personal and interdimensional……not of form.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:12 am 
Posting Freak

I bow to your logic...and need to warn you...my imagination often blurs the line between real and fantasy...knowing what the mind of man can conceive, is usually already achieved in one form or another (by the time I get around to thinking about it)...but I do believe based on nothing but thin air...clones are a dun deal and some may be integrated in our society already...I know that is not scientific...but after seeing those pictures and watching the advances of In Vetro reproduction...I can not dismiss this belief. I believe there is reason enough NOT to tell the world...and while I defer mainly to the WMMs timelines, even they say these guesstimates are not firm...due to the uncertainty principal :?

As you say, science is bogged down in its own Hierarchal mechanisms...and they have never been one to let the right hand know what the left hand is doing unless there was some funding to be had in the private sector. I saw yesterday where permission was given the go ahead to experiment with human-animal genetics...and we already have jellyfish in our potatoes...lol

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 204128.ece

here is another study that extends human life to 800 years (why?)
http://io9.com/345728/geneticists-disco ... -800-years

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:25 am 

Last edited by enigma on Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:28 am 

starduster wrote:
I bow to your logic...and need to warn you...my imagination often blurs the line between real and fantasy...

Thatt was honest. I am going to compliment you on finally admiting that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:28 am 
Posting Freak

what has your mind done now...the words are still there...in the post above...nothing was deleted...and I am quite proud of my imagination and its ability to see beyond the mundane.

ahhh...now it is clear, you "hide" what reveals you may miss the message completely when you are leaping to find faults...tee hee

I have alway admitted "that"... and see it as not only part of what makes me unique, but a gift :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:34 am 

starduster wrote:
what has your mind done now...the words are still there...in the post above...nothing was deleted...and I am quite proud of my imagination and its ability to see beyond the mundane.

Well actually it was not my mind that did that SD. It was/is a computer glitch. You see, I had you on ignore. When I first read your post I was not signed in so I could see it. When I signed in to post I could not. At first I did not did not see the message that I had you on ignore. To see your post I had to click on a link that said "View Post".

Although you may pride yourself in pooing your half truths and imaginations as massaianic, it's refreshing when you slip up once and again and reveal yourself. "Good to know" for the newbies. :mrgreen:

I said, "good day!" :lol:

Last edited by enigma on Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:36 am 
Posting Freak

Its ok Oona/Egnima/Dook/Fixfox, not to be the same as everyone else...I am still perfect...I understand completely your need to discredit me...and to wear masks while doing it...It is a role, I am grateful not to have programed into this life...yet it still serves a purpose eh?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:42 am 

starduster wrote:
It ok Oona, not to be perfect...I understand completely

Well you've been warned Star. I am not Oona. I'm sure Oona agrees though. This will blow up in your face one day like your other imaginings and bluring of truth. I'm sure you do understand what it's like not to be perfect, as we all do. Carry on your poo. I truly love your honest moments.
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:48 am 

Let us "GET BACK" to "GETAWAY"...... :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:53 am 

Renovatio wrote:
Let us "GET BACK" to "GETAWAY"...... :)

I agree. :mrgreen:

"Carry on - Carry on!

Love is coming!

Love is coming to us all!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:58 am 

Renovatio wrote:
:) I could be wrong, but I thought the materials placed the period of this discovery as LATE in this century. If I am right, might your belief be based more on a “desire” for it to be happening now than anything else?

I currently work in the field of science and I see many obstacles that are firmly entrenched here that need to be removed before such a thing can be discovered. Many of these hurdles are more institutional and psychological than technical.

I agree with you concerning progress made through the field of cloning. However, I believe that this understanding of soul will not come from “successes” in cloning, but from the “failures”. I believe we will discover some inherent difficulties regarding cloning of the human instrument…..mental and physical (rapid aging) problems stemming from the fact that such a clone is disconnected….incomplete. We will discover that there is part of a human that we can not fabricate or copy, thus we will have to come to grips with the fact that we are more than flesh and bones. This line of scientific inquiry is what will lead to the discovery IMO. It would be nice if we were at such a point, but I do not think we are. This is OK too, as everything is just as it should be.

As for ETs and bargaining chips…..I am not really into such speculation. Such thinking serves as a distraction IMO. For one, this presence would be in a form that in no way resembles what current “images” conjure. I think such interactions would be much more ubiquitous….more psychological, personal and interdimensional……not of form.

You are correct. The materials do place the period of this discovery as LATE in this century. Find the rest of your post fascinating man. You are a scientist? Perhaps you could answer a question. If soul is the missing link in clones - how would you go about creating a test for that?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:10 pm 

starduster wrote:
Its ok Oona/Egnima/Dook/Fixfox, not to be the same as everyone else...I am still perfect...I understand completely your need to discredit me...and to wear masks while doing it...It is a role, I am grateful not to have programed into this life...yet it still serves a purpose eh?

DOH! You changed your post again! Having another blur I guess!

I am Enigma - not Oona, Dook or Fixfox

I have no need whatever to discredit you. You do that yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I have no need whatever to discredit you. You do that yourself.
do I? wonder why I would do that? when I have your many persona who demonstrate some compulsive need to point out what they perceive as my faults ... when I see them as my truth...and you thanked me for being honest LOL

I respect how you may perceive having an active imagination might be less than truthful...but try to IMAGINE, life without an imagination...no visualization, no "ideas"...no solutions, nothing unique...life would come to a complete standstill if we could not imagine our future from one moment to the next.

why, there would be NO RVing or astral travel without some imagination...Dr N could not have imagined getting out of the ACIO...15 could not have imagined Time Travel...and the Corteum could not have a book based upon what they imagined the Central Races was... none of them had any scientific proof either LOL

Quote:
I am Enigma - not Oona, Dook or Fixfox
but what I would really like to know is WHO you IMAGINE, thinks this is true?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:46 pm 

"GET BACK" to "GETAWAY"......

For the record, DOOK and Oona are two entirely different people.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:55 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
What fuels this process [Source unification species] is the genetically endowed drive of the entity to explore the worlds of creation, and to ultimately acquire the necessary wisdom and compassion to lead a younger species to its true wisdom. You may wonder why this process seems so convoluted and fraught with missteps and mistakes. We tell you that the process is not what it seems. The Genetic Mind of the elder race that is working with your species on terra-earth operates in a window of time more comprehensive and inclusive than you can imagine.

(Chamber 3)

I tell you that the process convolves around the very collective imperfection of our own new understandings. Cognitive systems are based upon language systems. When a global community conforms to a (political and social) global language system, the technology of the time capsules' is an organic logic for one's assemblage point to shift just beside their own cognitive system, yet the new point is indefinite depending on the individual Source Codes and their structure relative to their hierarchy model. Thus you may adopt the one of self-creation, however, mind that the structure is still there; in other words, how perfect is your every new understanding relative to your holographic life structure? It is on this point, that the Language of Unity is simplicity.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Considering our condition (being in the world), it's a wonder we can actually 'hear' anything at all....... Luckily much of the information in the time capsules seem to be designed to 'fly below' the radar of the mind, acting to subliminally trigger the DNA...It’s as if the occupant (the soul) has to disengage the 'autopilot program' (ego-mind +5 senses) of the ship (HI) and learn to fly manually in order to align fully again with Source Intelligence.

seed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:34 am 
Posting Freak

Exactly, the human instrument is weaned from the genetic mind automaton. But this must happen on an existential level; this is why immersion into these materials or similar teachings--without comparison--is so essential. If you have to raise children, you should take care they learn to decide uninfluenced by ANY mind -- including their own. Because the mind is tricky. It gives one arguments of choice but these arguments are not the real cause of actual influence to the choice. Basically one is just lazy, or became too weak to investigate into the matter with a fine resolution. For this fierce problem I would suggest some Getaway-program; parents would be able to offer this to their children for example but it takes courage. This is the preference (in case of any doubt) to rather constructively choose not to do something particular than to do it, especially where social opinion comes in to bring up all kind of moral duties and fears. Because this will lead to a situation where the subject concerned has practically nothing to do but what they 'want', but from there they will know how, and learn how to build the life that they truly want and bridges that they need. This is kind of precisely reversing the current inclination of education systems which is exactly what I mean to obtain, to make things finally sane. I am of the opinion that personal stimulation is obsolete.

Quote:
I am of the opinion that the power is self-contained in the new. There is only the effect of dilution by constructing bridges and hybrid models. This work is about the destruction of the old as much as it is about the construction of the new. This is yet another trait of the non-aligned [to externals] -- the willingness, even eagerness, to flush the mind of the old in order to attract into oneself the new.

(James A38S3)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:51 am 
Posting Freak

It is not that the heart transmits an order to the brain, and the brain, detecting the potency of the directive elects to act on it or not. The heart and brain are a unified system that cycles and recycles energy, information, and intelligence within the human instrument.

The higher brain system is designed to scan the emotional data incoming from the heart system and determine if the textures and subtleties of the data are derived from the core heart frequencies, or are derivatives of the three dimensional environment and/or emotional history

The heart and brain systems were designed to enable those who were able to apply their imaginations from the core heart frequencies to access the higher frequency, higher intelligence of the genetic mind.

I just explained that the heart and brain are an integrated system designed to activate, access, and express the higher frequencies of compassion and understanding, and that the brain serves the role of assessing the emotional authenticity of the heart. This skill, intelligence, insight whatever you choose to call it, is absolute and inborn within all higher life forms. No one can utilize the techniques of the intuitive intelligence if their heart is passing data to their brain that is derivative of emotional distortions common to three-dimensional environments.

To trust is to believe in the intelligence of both your innermost self, as well as the origin from which it arises.

the ego resides within the lower mind and its attachment to the physical body is mainly through the eye-brain’s perception of its dominant reality—the three-dimensional world. To the pure ego, the heart is simply a bothersome appendage of the physical body that displays weakness.

LD6 .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:16 pm 
Posting Freak

:?:

Last edited by seed on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:27 pm 
Posting Freak

"Many people desire to commune with First Source, thinking it is the proper thing to do. Others believe it is the responsibility of their inner life to search for God and listen to His message – in whatever form it may appear in their life. Some prefer to search with such an intensity that the search itself takes on its own meaning. Yet most humans, if they seek at all, are satisfied that the search for God is ended in the reading and worship of religious or spiritual doctrine."

Journey to Self

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Samantha froze for a few moments. She looked down at her pad of paper unsure of what to write. Then:
Quote:
I’M CONVINCED THAT SOMEONE WILL MAKE THIS DISCOVERY PUBLIC, AND I’M CONVINCED IT WON’T BE ME. THAT’S ALL I CAN TELL YOU.

“Who? Who would make this public?” Neruda asked in a grave tone of voice. “Not McGavin. Certainly not Fifteen. It’d have to be someone who’d defect. There’s no other way. And if we kept this to ourselves, it would have to be you or I. And… and you just said you wouldn’t do it. So that leaves me…”
Samantha waved her arms as if motioning him to stop. She began writing again, her intensity rising like a spiraling hawk.
Quote:
I HAVE THIS STRONG FEELING THAT THIS DISCOVERY IS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE TO THE PLANET, EVEN THOUGH I CAN’T EXPLAIN WHY. IT MUST BE SHARED. THERE’S SOMETHING HIDDEN IN THESE ARTIFACTS THAT’S CATALYTIC TO HUMANS. I’M SUPPOSED TO CARRY THIS MESSAGE. YOU HAVE TO HELP ME. I CAN’T CHANGE FIFTEEN’S MIND BY MYSELF.

(The Ancient Arrow Project, Chapter Fifteen: Sealed)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Getaway means be sovereign. Sovereignty is very much underestimated, as if doing what one wants is enough. I'm the first to say one has to do what they want, what they really want, and find out, but sovereignty is no quality of the Self. It is no reaction to anything in any way. To live with source reality, to live from the heart in all that you do, is not so evident. To remove oneself from all the controlling elements of the hierarchy is not obvious at all. To activate the model of existence consists of a simple choice, but to realize it in all its immense implications generally spreads over several lifetimes, let's say. Most of us just made the choice to do it; now we still have to learn and see what it really means. This is why humility is so incredibly vital, will you not mislead yourself and others by means of certain illusions that abound around this shift.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next