WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:31 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][color=red]Sarah: “So, you’re saying that the [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] chooses its motion of being according to its selfish desires? It doesn’t think about the greater good at all?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “It doesn’t need to think about the greater good. That’s what the unification force does.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “It’s an interesting philosophy. We can be as selfish as we desire, and leave it up to GOD to make our selfish, clumsy actions into something that contributes to the common good of humanity. Is that what you’re really saying?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “No. I’m saying that GOD, working through its unification force, orchestrates the intermingling of life in order to bring about transformation in the universe. GOD is like the cosmological alchemist who transforms the selfish interests of the one in to the Trans-formative conditions for the many.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Then you’re saying that GOD solves all of our human frailties. We can do anything and it doesn’t really matter because He’ll fix it. If this philosophy were taught in our world, we’d be in sorry shape.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: While it may not be taught in a formal way, humankind is unconsciously aware that this is the way it works.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “On this point, I have to disagree with you. Selfish interests, evil intent, stupidity--these are not the traits of a responsible society, and I don’t know of anyone who believes that we should act in this way and then let GOD perform damage control or mop up after our poor judgments.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “You misunderstand. Perhaps I’m not explaining this very well. Let me try again.”

“First, the selfish interests of the formless consciousness are to facet its consciousness in such a way that it can receive and radiate the unification force. In so doing, it can become consciously connected to this force and knowingly become a conduit for it into a broad range of [i][u]reality membranes[/i][/u]. Now, the formless consciousness selects[i][u] reality membranes[/i][/u] to enable the faceting of its consciousness. None of this is done with an attitude of universal contribution or noble purpose. However, this isn’t a result of selfish behavior as you think of it. It’s a result of its nature--the way it was designed.”

“I’m not saying that GOD cleans up after our messy mistakes. I’m saying our messy mistakes are not messy mistakes. Again, we live in a complex system of interdependent [i][u]reality membranes[/i][/u]. You can think of these [i][u]membranes[/i][/u] like scales on a snake, and the snake represents the collective human consciousness. Each scale protects the human [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] and, collectively, propels it through its environment--in this case, the multi-verse. The messy mistakes that we individually and collectively make are as responsible for the existence of the multi-verse as are the noble contributions.”[/color][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:33 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][color=red]Sarah: “Let me see if I got this right. You’re saying that our mistakes--both as individuals and as a species--make it possible for us to exist, so, therefore, they’re not mistakes?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “As I said earlier, complex systems require a near-infinite range of dynamics in order to sustain the system. Our [i][u]reality membrane[/i][/u] is form-fitted to the complexity of our universe, which in turn created the environment of earth and its various life forms. Yes, our mistakes, our individuality, is a central part of our ability as a species to sustain itself in the face of a complex, interconnected structure of the [i][u]quantum[/i][/u] world and the cosmos.”

“The selfish motivations harvest the experience that facets our consciousness, which, in turn, are harvested by the unification force and used to transform [i][u]reality membranes[/i][/u] into passages through which a species can return to the GOD state. The mistakes weigh equally in this process, as do the unselfish contributions. Nothing is wasted.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “If this is all true, why even worry about the Animus or anything else? Just let GOD take care of everything.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Because the Animus are not connected to the unification force.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Why? I thought you said everything was.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “The formless consciousness doesn’t select [i][u]SOUL [/i][/u]carriers that don’t utilize DNA as its formative structure. It knows that these structures are not able to connect to the unification force, and therefore, cannot be trusted.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “And they can’t be trusted because?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Because the unification force is what brings coherence to incoherence, and purpose to [i][u]chaos[/i][/u]. Without it, physical structures tend to ebb and flow in stasis, which is to say, they don’t transform.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “How did this happen?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “What?”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “That the Animus became an independent race unconnected to GOD?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “You’ve heard the story of the fallen angels?”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “You’re talking about the Lucifer rebellion?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Yes. This story is misrepresented in Biblical texts, owing to the fact that the authors of these texts didn’t have a sufficient understanding in which to define cosmology or physics. The Central Race designed the higher life forms, and this includes a wide range of beings that operate within the [i][u]quantum[/i][/u] world and the [i][u]reality membranes[/i][/u] therein. Among these beings are what we commonly refer to as the angels, who are intermediaries between the [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] carriers of humanoids and the Central Race.”

“There were some within the angelic realm that believed the Central Race was too controlling of the [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] carrier structure. They felt that a structure should be created that would enable angels to incarnate within the [i][u]reality membrane[/i][/u] of earth and other life-bearing planets. They insisted that this would improve these planets and the physical structure of the universe at large. However, the Central Race refused this proposal and a renegade group left to design a [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] carrier independent of the Central Race.”[/color][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:33 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][color=red]Sarah: “Hold on a moment. You’re saying that Lucifer led this rebellion to create a [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] carrier that could house the spirit of an angel and the Animus is the result?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “It’s more complicated than that. Lucifer, or what we have come to call Lucifer, was a very devoted servant of the Central Race. He was one of the forerunners of the angelic species capable of powers that were diminished by the Central Race in subsequent prototypes.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Are you saying that angels are created--that they can’t reproduce like humans?[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Correct. Lucifer’s personality included a strong sense of independence from his creators and an even stronger sense that his creators were flawed because of their insistence that the humanoid [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] carrier would exclusively house the formless consciousness and not the angelic form. To Lucifer this seemed unthinkable, because the angelic form was superior in its capabilities and could be of great assistance to the physical life forms on earth and other life-bearing planets.”

“From Lucifer’s perspective, humans and the higher order species would be unable to transform themselves because of the severe limits of their [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] carriers, or physical forms. Lucifer felt certain that without the collaboration of the angels, humanoids throughout the universe would become increasingly separated from their purpose as spiritual beings, and throw the universe into disarray, which would eventually cause its destruction and life within it--including, of course, angels.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Then you’re suggesting that the Lucifer rebellion was simply a disagreement over this one issue?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Lucifer wanted to incarnate into this reality membrane the same way humans do. He wanted to become a collaborator with humanity to assure its ascension. While the Central Race saw his intentions as noble, they feared that the angelic incarnations would become known as GOD’s to their human counterparts, and unintentionally mislead humans, rather than co-create the ladder to the GOD state.”

“This matter underwent a tremendous debate, ultimately forming a division between the angelic realm and the Central Race. The loyalists to the Central Race argued that Lucifer and his sympathizers should be banished for their radical ideas that could potentially create a lasting division in their [i][u]reality membrane[/i][/u], and cause them tremendous turmoil Lucifer, in wide ranging deliberations with the Central Race, negotiated a compromise that enabled him to take his group of sympathizers and prove the value of their plan on a single planet.”[/color][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:35 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][color=red]Sarah: “Are you saying that Lucifer was allowed to experiment on a planet?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Yes.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Okay, before we go any further, are you talking about this in the context of myth or are you essentially representing the Corteum view?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “There are three ancient manuscripts in the ACIO’s possession that describe this story in an allegorical form, but the Corteum view, as you put it, is much more descriptive and definitive as a record of this cosmic event.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “So, Lucifer conducted this experiment. Where and to what result?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “The planet is in a galaxy known as M51 to your scientists.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “This is the same galaxy of the Animus?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Yes.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “So you’re really saying that Lucifer and his band of sympathizers created the Animus to be [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u]carriers for angels?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “It’s more complicated than that.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “I certainly hope so because this story is too strange for me to believe.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Be patient. We’re moving into uncomfortable territory for most people. So take a deep breath and bear with me as I try to explain this. Lucifer created a synthetic physical structure that could accommodate the [i][u]quantum[/i][/u] requirements of an angel. It was a very effective structure, but induced a strong survival complex within the species, which eventually overpowered the angelic tendency of altruism and cooperation.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Why? What happened?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “When the formless consciousness enters a [i][u]reality membrane[/i][/u] through a structure like a [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] carrier, it immediately feels disconnected from all other forces but its own. It’s literally thrown into separation. In humans this is more or less controlled through the subtle realization that it remains connected through the unification force, and this is because its DNA is designed to emit this feeling of connection subconsciously.”

“However, in the case of the [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] carrier designed by Lucifer and his followers, this connection was severed both consciously and subconsciously because the structure was not based on DNA, which is strictly controlled by the Central Race. Consequently, it inclined this experimental species toward a very strong survival complex, because it feared extinction so deeply, which is the result of feeling complete separation from the unification force. This survival complex created a species that over-compensated its fear of extinction by developing a very powerful group mind.”

“The group mind compensated for the loss of connection to the unification force, creating its physical and mental corollary. It was the equivalent of unifying the species as a whole in the physical [i][u]reality membrane[/i][/u] of their planetary system. Thus, the angels that entered this system lost their memory of their angelic natures and became more interested in operating as a single collective, than as individuals.”

“They became a concern for the Central Race, and Lucifer was asked to dismantle his experiment. However, Lucifer had become attached to the specie that he had helped to create. These angelic beings had developed over a number of generations a very sophisticated set of technologies, culture, and social order. It was like an extended family in many ways to Lucifer. So, he negotiated to modify his creation so they would no longer accommodate the angelic frequency or [i][u]quantum[/i][/u] structure, but that they could become self-animated.”[/quote][/b][/color]

Next, I will try to tie in the information about quantum mechanics, reality membranes, consciousness, and the like into recent discoveries in the scientific community.

[Edited on 9-12-2006 by Chakobsa8]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:54 am 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Chakobsa8[/i]

Next, I will try to tie in the information about quantum mechanics, reality membranes, consciousness, and the like into recent discoveries in the scientific community next.

[/quote]

Methinks you work too hard my friend;)

For you:)

http://www.giantmonster.com/index.php/index.php

[Edited on 7-12-2006 by Russell]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

.....it'll be a minor coup if David Icke gets some FINANCIAL support;)

A GLIMPSE IN THE CESSPIT ...

... THE LIFE AND CRIMES OF THE RUSSIAN 'OLIGARCHS' ...

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Saturday

'By the time Putin became president, state assets which, in theory, were supposed to belong to the people of Russia, had been sold off at knock-down prices by a permanently-sozzled Yeltsin to a small cartel of 'businessmen' who have become known as the Russian 'oligarchs'. Yeltsin's circle of corruption was also referred to as 'The Family'. State oil and other assets worth multi-billions were given away by Yeltsin at a fraction of their value to those who served or funded his rise to the presidency and then kept him there.'

Berezovsky and Abramovich

'Two of these major oligarchs are Russian Jews, Boris Berezovsky, a business associate of the Bush family, and Roman Abramovich. The latter was given protection from prosecution by Yeltsin for alleged corruption and theft, and later became famous in Britain when he bought Chelsea, one of England's biggest soccer clubs, in 2003. Both are multi-billionaires.

Berezovsky is known as Russia's 'first billionaire' while Abramovich is said to be the richest Russian and second richest man in Britain with a fortune of $18.2 billion, according to Forbes magazine. Neither are to be trusted as far as they can be thrown.'

TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE DAVID ICKE NEWSLETTER AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO ALL HIS PREVIOUS ONES, PLEASE CLICK HERE ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAVID ICKE SERIOUSLY NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR THIS FINAL PUSH

Next week David Icke goes to court in the United States to secure the survival of everything he has built and worked for over more than 20 years of effort against all the odds.

There are forces, of course, who wish to destroy it, and him, and bring an end to all that he communicates and has already produced to wake up a slumbering world sleepwalking into the global Nazi state.

Virtually everything he has ever earned has gone into paying massive legal bills over the last 9 months to meet this challenge to everything he has done and everything that he stands for.

People have no idea of the challenges he and his family have been facing, while still continuing to communicate the information that the world so desperately needs to hear.

Next week will decide the outcome and we need some serious financial support for the legal costs this will incur. If we don't get that support, the work of David Icke is basically over.

Thank-you for your help

CLICK ON THE PAYPAL BUTTON ON THE TOP ARTICLE OF THE HEADLINES PAGE TO DONATE BY PAYPAL

Or send to this address:

David Icke Legal Defence Fund,
Office 1,
185a High Street,
Ryde,
Isle of Wight
P033 2PN
United Kingdom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW READY TO SHIP

DAVID ICKE LIVE AT BRIXTON ACADEMY 2006

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE TRAILERS AND FOR ORDERING INFORMATION

FIRST RUN SOLD OUT - NEXT DELIVERY EXPECTED 7/12/06 - PLEASE ORDER AS NORMAL
THANK YOU FOR YOUR OVERWHELMING SUPPORT OF DAVID AND HIS NEW DVD

Kind Words About David's New DVD

After receiving yesterday, my copy of David's 'Freedom or Fascism: The Time to Choose', I simply had to let you know, (even at the time of writing only having watched the first two discs) David's presentation is absolutely
'Fantastic and Amazing'. Brilliantly put together, and presented. It made
me cry, laugh and applaud.

I just wish that everyone in the world could view this. Then the game would be over. We all have to get behind David's legal fund and give what we can. It is vital to our very existence that David's work carries on.

love and best wishes,

Nora,

Stoke-on-Trent

David,

Seven hours full-on with only two breaks??? You're as much an athlete now as you ever were!

Amazing depth of detail and knowledge as always ... and delivered in your conversational style the daunting amount of information is much easier to take and fold into the bigger picture ... along with a pint or two of humor ... a nod 'n wink ... and no teleprompter! Take that repeaters!

An added bonus is getting an impression of some of the crowd through a number of interviews recorded before, during intermission and at the end ... nice touch for those of us who hide away in our tin-foiled rooms.

Good on yer! Compliments all 'round.

Pete

Novato, California

Nice one David:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:56 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Russell[/i]

Methinks you work too hard my friend;)

For you:)

[/quote]

No, this is a labor of love, my friend.

Will

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:02 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I will try to tie in the information about quantum mechanics, reality membranes, consciousness, and the like into recent discoveries in the scientific community next.

From the Second Neruda Interview again, Dr. Neruda begins to explain what Light-Encoded Reality Matrix constitutes:

[quote][b][color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Quantum objects become increasingly granular or refined until they become pure light energy and cease to have mass. They are not of physical reality, but rather of a pure-state energy. This energy is further segmented into octaves of vibration. In other words, this light energy vibrates, and just like music, there are fundamentals and harmonics. The harmonics resonate with the fundamental energy vibration, and the whole energy packet sings like a choir--except its voice is light.”

“This singing, if you will, is the equivalent of a consciousness that pervades all matter--every physical object in the entire universe. Fifteen has successfully proved this all-pervasive consciousness or what he calls the Light-Encoded Reality Matrix or LERM, for those of us who like shorthand. Anyway, LERM is just one of the new theorems that was required in order to devise a way to prove that BST (Blank Slate Technology), was indeed a possibility, and not just a fanciful vision inside the mind of Fifteen.”[/color][/quote][/b]

From Light-Encoded Reality Matrix comes the concept of the formless consciousness, which exists before form and consciousness is deposited upon LERM and “grows” into some form and/or part of First source. The formless consciousness may be likened to the seed thought that ultimately results in some majestic edifice. The seed thought may arise from a completely empty void where no other existed before, and, are thus, unique and extremely rare in the scope of their creation. The seed thought may also arise from the mutation of an existing system, which is a much more common way formless consciousness becomes conscious and ultimately manifests a tangible product or function. An old analogy comes to mind that may lend meaning to the concept of formless consciousness. A person or some other being which utilizes DNA molecules that act as blueprints to their makeup "realizes" that there is a certain “need” that is not being currently met in any way, shape, or form or is only being met in some sub-standard way. The “answer (s)” to or absolution of the need is formless consciousness perhaps just floating around out there in the nebulous aether waiting to take form. A “light bulb” above the “head” of the being in need begins to appear and to take on a dim glow as the sentient being begins to gather in a vague picture of a plan or solution and grows increasingly brighter until finally actual physical changes begin to occur in the DNA as the solution to the need takes physical form.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:08 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Continuing with the previous analogy, as the yet unformed “ideas” begin to take shape, each is weighed in the balance to determine if the idea for resolution will fit the need. The various and often time multitudinous paths must ultimately follow a predetermined set of “chords” or pathways in order to satisfy a condition of “harmony” in resolution. This process can be likened to Charles Darwin’s theories of “Selection of the Species” in that systems and sentient beings continue mutating until a condition of “perfection” occurs or it is determined that a new system or being is required to fit some specific need.

If the end product or resolution is not “harmonious,” the system gathers the useful data and components and saves them for the next generation of products and/or resolutions and abandons the useless or dis-harmonious or channels them into tools or characteristics to be used by Lucifer‘s fallen angels in an “anti-life” or “anti-Soul” mode or are recycled back into the formless consciousness. That process of the selection of the species occurs in all life forms from the dullest rocks to the most complex life forms in existence, such as the so-called Multi-verse. It is Creation or God looking for Perfection. It is God or First Source experiencing all forms of existence, great and small, good and bad and everything in between.

The formless consciousness may also manifest through forms or structures which merely observe and experience and never physically materialize. According to Dr. Neruda, et al, our minds are examples of such structures. Everything from the fleeting dream to the more tangible nightmare to the even more tangible waking thought to the even more tangible obsession is, in themselves, decelerations from the a much higher “God” state and they satisfy life’s need to express “free will,” which, by its description becomes separate from the Creator. Free will must always follow certain parameters but still allows a certain degree of latitude in its manifestation. Perhaps it is God or First Source searching for Identity or Individuality as Consciousness Units.

The Multi-verse is populated by “reality membranes.” Reality membranes are defined by Dr. Neruda as being, [quote][b][color=brown]“Think of it like a photon or subatomic particle that is cast into a web of interconnected particles of like-mindedness. That is to say, all the particles have a similar frequency or spin rate, and they’re able to step down their frequency at will in order to enter [i][u]membranes of consciousness[/i][/u] that can only be entered by taking on a form. So the formless becomes form and just before it enters the body consciousness activates the DNA template according to its desired experiences within the [i][u]membrane of reality[/i][/u] it chooses.”

“The multi-verse is a collection of [i][u]reality membranes[/i][/u] clustered together in a dimensional matrix that responds to the circuits and gravity fields of our formless consciousness. We’ve been trained through evolutionary timescales to accept the three-dimensional world as our reality. These [u][i]reality membranes[/i][/u] are not structured like parallel planes or rungs of a ladder but rather are like lattices of interlocking cells. If you want, I can describe them in more detail, but I think it becomes so abstract from here forward that I suspect your eyes will glaze over.”[/color][/b][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:16 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Nuclear physics is constantly in a state of flux and especially nuclear physics where almost non-existent worlds abide within worlds so small that even the most powerful microscopes can only guess at their existence. More is known about nuclear physics by its [b][i]affects[/b][/i] upon bubble chambers embedded within particle accelerators than is known about the infinitesimal particles themselves. Particles are identified by the spin rate and direction of spin and a host of other criteria, and as the resolution of those particles grows ever so faint a whole new science evolves to satisfy the need to know (this is formless consciousness in action).

The formless consciousness may also manifest through forms or structures which merely observe and experience and never physically materialize. According to Dr. Neruda, et al, our minds are examples of such structures. Everything from the fleeting dream to the more tangible nightmare to the even more tangible waking thought to the even more tangible obsession is, in themselves, decelerations from the a much higher “God” state and satisfies life’s need to express “free will,” which, by its description becomes separate from the Creator. Free will must always follow certain parameters but still allows a certain degree of latitude in its manifestation. Perhaps it is God or First Source searching for Identity or Individuality.

“Superstring Theory” (or, its twin, Reality Membranes) of modern physics, which did not fully come about until the mid-1980’s seek to describe the very tiny world of sub-nuclear particle physics. Dr. Michio Kaku’s book, [b][u]Hyperspace[/b][/u] is the simplest and most well known resource for introducing us to this complicated new theory. Early along in the book, Dr. Kaku mentions that Superstring Theory first came about from physicists who grappled with a large and fundamental problem in physics, which is the fact that a “photon” of light can be clearly shown to possess the properties of a wave, even when our contemporary models would not provide any background energy in the Universe that such waves could travel through. Zero-Point Energy and "aether" theories have filled this gap, and are becoming more and more widely accepted. Explaining this point in greater detail, Dr. Kaku says, [b][i]"but if light were a wave, then it would require something to be ‘waving.’ Sound waves require air, water waves require water, but since there is nothing to wave in a vacuum (though light still travels through it with ease,) we have a paradox. How can light be a wave if there is nothing to wave?"[/b][/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:18 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

The premise of a model surrounding [b][i]Superstring Theory[/b][/i] which is closely akin to or even the same as that of [b][i]Reality Membranes[/b][/i] is that the “waves” themselves are traveling through a fantastic concentration of “background,” "zero-point," or “aether” energy that exists throughout the Universe. As is accounted for in [b][u]Hyperspace[/b][/u], Dr. Kaku then describes the shock he encountered when discovering the [b][i]Kaluza-Klein theory[/b][/i], which directly paved the way for an understanding of what was going on.

Since the theory was considered to be a wild speculation in the 1980‘s and even to some extent today, it was never taught in graduate school, so young physicists were left to discover Superstring or Reality Membrane Theories quite by accident in their casual readings and their in-depth research (Again, the formless consciousness in action). These alternative theories gave the simplest explanation of light; that it was really a [b][i]vibration[/b][/i] of the fifth, or what used to be called the fourth dimension by the mystics of the late 1800‘s and early 1900‘s. If light could travel through a vacuum, it was because the vacuum itself was vibrating, because the “vacuum” really existed in four dimensions of space and one of time. By adding the fifth dimension, the force of gravity and light could be unified in a startlingly simple way.

It is clear that the [b][i]Kaluza-Klein theory[/b][/i] required there to be some form of background energy source in the “vacuum.” Dr. Kaku briefly describes how the Superstring model helped iron out the conceptual problems that the [b][i]Kaluza-Klein theory[/b][/i] introduced, and after this explanation he continues:

[quote][b][color=red]Many of the world’s leading physicists now believe that dimensions beyond the usual four of space and time might exist... Indeed, many theoretical physicists now believe that higher dimensions may be the decisive step in creating a comprehensive theory that unites the laws of nature; a theory of hyperspace. If it proves to be correct, then future historians of science may well record that one of the great conceptual revolutions in twentieth-century science was the realization that hyperspace may be the key to unlock the deepest secrets of nature and of Creation itself… (pg. 9.)[/quote][/b][/color]

The aforementioned information strongly favors the idea that these ‘strings’ are in fact waves of frequency that travel through the ‘aether,’ which Russian scientists, such as Dr. N.A. Kozyrev, call “torsion fields.” This is slightly different from Superstring Theory, as Dr. Kaku and others would visualize the universe actually built up solely from these strings. The ancient Atlantean / Ra model sees the “strings” as simply being waves in an aetheric medium. Later in the book, [b][u]Hyperspace[/b][/u], Dr. Kaku explains this theory further, pointing out how much it helps to explain:

[quote][b][color=red] “String theory answers a series of puzzling questions about particles, such as why there are so many of them in nature. The deeper we probe into the nature of subatomic particles, the more particles we find. The current “zoo” of subatomic particles numbers several hundred and their properties fill entire volumes.... String theory answers this question because the string, about 100 billion billion times smaller than a proton, is vibrating; each mode of vibration represents a distinct resonance or particle. The string is so incredibly tiny that, from a distance, a resonance of a string and a particle are indistinguishable. Only when we somehow magnify the particle can we see that it is not a point at all, but a mode of a vibrating string.[/quote][/b][/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:25 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

In this picture, each subatomic particle corresponds to a distinct resonance that vibrates only at a distinct frequency. (Note the similarity to this description of Superstrings to that of Reality Membranes). The story gets even better and everything begins to fall into place. Although the foundations of Superstring Theory certainly aid tremendously in legitimizing the Octave model of energy densities or dimensions, we still have a problem, in that Dr. Kaku’s book clearly states that the physicists have mathematically “proven” that there have to be at least 10, and possibly 26 dimensions in the universe. However, setting all such claims of “proof” of those particular numbers of dimensions aside because of the inherent complications implied, it is sufficient to say that we are dealing with more dimensions than was thought to exist by such prominent figures as Albert Einstein and his cohorts in the early 20th century.

Dramatic scientific evidence that all of physical matter is formed by an “aether” of invisible, [b][i]conscious[/b][/i] energy has existed since at least the 1950s. Renowned Russian astrophysicist Dr. Nikolai A. Kozyrev (1908-1983, pronounced Ko-zir-ev,) proved beyond any doubt that such an energy source had to exist, and as a result he became one of the most controversial figures in the history of the Russian scientific community. The awesome implications of his work, and of all those who followed him, were almost entirely concealed by the former Soviet Union, but with the fall of the Iron Curtain and the advent of the Internet we are finally gaining access to “Russia’s Best-Kept Secrets.” Two generations of remarkable research by thousands of Ph.D. level specialists have emerged from Kozyrev’s seed findings, which completely change our understanding of the Universe.

The word “aether” means “shine” in Greek, and the fundamental reality of such an unseen, [b][i]fluid like[/b][/i] source of universal energy has long been a hallmark of the world’s secret mystery schools. The works of Greek philosophers, Pythagoras and Plato, discussed it at great length, as did the Vedic scriptures of ancient India, referring to it by several names such as “prana” and “Akasha.” In the Orient, it is often known as “chi” or “ki,” and special emphasis is placed on its interactions with the human body, such as in the science of acupuncture. Masters and adepts who inherited the secret traditions could eventually learn to manipulate this energy to create miraculous results, such as levitation, teleportation, manifestation, instant healing, telepathy and the like. Such results have been repeatedly documented in the 20th century and studied in the laboratories of modern day scientists.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:27 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

The [b][i]aether’s[/b][/i] existence was widely accepted without question in scientific circles until the early 20th century, when the Michelson-Morley experiment of 1887 was co-opted to “prove” that no such hidden energy source existed. However, more recent breakthroughs involving [b][i]“dark matter,” “dark energy”, “virtual particles”, “vaccum flux” and “zero-point energy,”[/b][/i] to name a few, have brought reluctant Western scientists to acknowledge that there must indeed be an unseen energy medium throughout the Universe. As long as you use a benign term like the “quantum medium” and not the forbidden word ‘aether,’ you can talk about it in the mainstream press without much fear of ridicule. The mainstream scientific establishment is very heavily polarized against anyone who gets too close to an ‘aether’ theory, as they “know” that such a theory must be false and will therefore fight vigorously against it. However, such suppression only increases the desire and commitment that many others have put into solving the puzzle.

One early example of proof for the existence of the aether comes from Dr. Hal Puthoff, a respected scientist from Cambridge University. Dr. Puthoff frequently mentions experiments from the early 20th century that were designed to see if there was any energy in “empty space,” conducted before quantum mechanics theory ever existed. In order to test this idea in the laboratory, it was necessary to create an area that was completely free of air (a vacuum,) and lead-shielded from all known electromagnetic radiation fields by using what is known as a Faraday cage. This airless vacuum space was then cooled down to absolute zero or -273° C, the temperature where all matter should stop vibrating and thus produce no heat.

[b][i]These experiments proved that instead of an absence of energy in the vacuum, there was a tremendous amount of it, from a completely non-electromagnetic source![/b][/i] Dr. Puthoff has often called this a "seething cauldron" of energy in very high magnitudes. Since this energy could still be found at absolute zero, this force was dubbed "zero point energy" or ZPE, whereas the Russian scientists usually call it the “physical vacuum” or PV. Recently, established mainstream physicists John Wheeler and Richard Feynman have calculated that: [b][i] “The amount of zero-point energy in the space volume of a single light bulb is powerful enough to bring all the world's oceans to the boiling point!” [/b][/i]

Clearly, we are not dealing with some weak, unseen force, but rather a source of almost impossibly grand power, which would have more than enough strength to sustain the existence of all of physical matter. In the new view of science that is emerging from aether theory, all four of the basic force fields, whether gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear or strong nuclear force, are all simply different forms of the aether/ZPE. (Gravity would simply be another form of aether in this new model.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:28 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Research conducted by Nikola Tesla led to his statement in 1891 that the aether “behaves as a fluid to solid bodies, and as a solid to light and heat,” and that under “sufficiently high voltage and frequency,” it could be accessed – which was his hint that free energy and anti-gravity technologies were possible. Let us pay special attention, again, to Tesla’s statement that the aether has a fluidlike effect when we are dealing with solid objects, as this ties in directly with the work of Dr. N.A. Kozyrev.

In time I will attempt to illustrate how the myths of quantum physics have exploded and show that the often cited particle model of the atom is seriously flawed. Just as Albert Einstein’s theory of relativity suggested, all of physical matter is ultimately made of [b][i]pure energy,[/b][/i] and there are no “hard particles” to be found in the quantum realm. More and more, the scientific community is being forced to accept that atoms and molecules are akin to candle flames, where the energy that they release (such as the heat and light of the flame) must be balanced by energy that they absorb (such as the wax of the candle and the oxygen in the air.) This “candle analogy” is a hallmark of Dr. Hal Puthoff’s model, which he uses to explain why the hypothetical electron does not radiate away all of its energy and crash into the nucleus. This seemingly “perpetual motion” within the atom is simply explained away as “the magic of quantum mechanics” in the mainstream view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:30 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

In order to truly be able to get a grasp on Dr. Kozyrev’s work and related findings, certain new analogies for physical matter are required. Rigorously, Dr. Kozyrev’s work might lead us to visualize all physical objects of matter in the Universe as if they were sponges that are submerged in water. In all analogies of what “exists” at the sub-atomic level, we should consider the sponges as having remained in water for a long enough period of time that they are completely saturated. Bearing this in mind, there are two things we can do with such sponges underwater: we can decrease the volume of water that they contain or increase it, by very simple mechanical procedures:

[b]Decrease[/b]: If a submerged, saturated sponge is squeezed, cooled or rotated, then some of the water inside of it will be released into its surroundings, decreasing its mass. Once the sponge is no longer disturbed, the pressure on the millions of tiny pores is relieved, causing it to again absorb water and expand back to its normal resting mass.

[b]Increase[/b]: We can also pump more water pressure into the sponge in its rest state, such as by heating (vibrating) it, thus causing some of the pores to expand with more water than they can comfortably hold. In this case, once we relieve the added pressure, the sponge will naturally release its excess water and shrink back down to its normal resting mass.

Since the Western world is largely uneducated about Dr. N.A. Kozyrev, some biographical and research information might be in order. This will establish that he was far from a “crank” or “crackpot” scientist, but was in fact considered as one of the pre-eminent Russian thinkers of the 20th century. Dr. Kozyrev’s first scientific paper was published at the tender age of seventeen, and other scientists were amazed by the depth and clarity of his logic. His main work was in astrophysics, where he studied the atmospheres of the Sun and other stars, the phenomenon of solar eclipses and radiation equilibrium. By age twenty he had already graduated from the University of Leningrad with a degree in physics and mathematics, and by age twenty-eight Dr. Kozyrev was widely known as a distinguished astronomer who had taught at several colleges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:36 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Dr. Kozyrev’s abundant life took a most unfortunate and difficult turn in 1936, when he was arrested under the repressive laws of Josef Stalin, and in 1937 he began eleven torturous years enduring all the known horrors of a concentration camp. Although he did not have access to scientific equipment during this time, he was given the most brutal of initiation experiences into [b][i]"hidden knowledge."[/b][/i] To an already enlightened mind, such bone-jarring hardship can effectively burn off all desire for gratification from the material world, removing the resistance to higher consciousness so that a [b][i]"state of illumination"[/b][/i] is produced where universal truths can be immediately recognized and assimilated. From this state, he mused deeply upon the mysteries of the Universe, paying attention to all the patterns that existed in life, wherein so many different organisms show signs of asymmetry and/or spiraling growth.

Dr. Kozyrev knew that in the mid-1800s, Louis Pasteur discovered that the building block of life known as “protoplasm” is inherently not symmetrical, and that colonies of microbes grow in a spiral structure. These expanding proportions also underlie the structure of plants, insects, animals and people, as so many inheritors of the ancient tradition of the Atlantean Mysteries have written, when discussing “sacred geometry” such as the spiraling form known as [b][color=red]Fibonacci, Golden Mean and / or “phi” spiral.[/b][/color]

From his illuminated observations in the prison camp, Dr. Kozyrev considered that all lifeforms might be drawing off of an unseen, spiraling source of energy, in addition to their normal properties of gaining energy through eating, drinking, breathing and photosynthesis. Dr. Kozyrev theorized that things such as the direction of a shell’s spiraling growth and which side of the human body will contain the heart are determined by the direction of this flow. Should there be an area somewhere in space-time where the energy flow was spiraling in the opposite direction, then he would expect shells to grow in the opposite direction and the heart to be in the opposite side of the body cavity.

This concept of a spiraling energy in biology may seem unrealistic, but it has long been known in the mystery schools. The ratios of “phi” emerges naturally in the structure of the human arm, and this is but one example of a process that repeats itself all throughout the bodies of human beings as well as all other plants, animals and insects. Those few who acknowledge these relationships at all will typically state that they emerge simply because “phi” represents the natural, most efficient pattern in which growth can occur. Dr. Kozyrev suggested that life couldn’t form any other way, because it is actively drawing off of this spiraling energy to sustain itself, and must therefore follow its proportions every step of the way. In this sense we can think of the skeletal system as an “antenna” for this energy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:37 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

When Dr. Kozyrev was finally rehabilitated from the prison camp in 1948 and could return to his field of expertise, he made many advance predictions about the Moon, Venus and Mars, which were validated by Soviet space probes more than a decade later. This then earned him the distinction of being a major pioneer in the Soviet space race. Then, in 1958, Dr. Kozyrev again aroused worldwide controversy by proclaiming that the Moon exhibited volcanic activity in the Alphonsus crater. Should this notion have been true, which most astronomers and scientists flatly refused to believe, then it meant that the Moon possessed huge natural resources and sources of power that would make it an excellent stop-over point to propel humanity into the stars.

U.S. Nobel Prize winner Dr. Harold Urey was among the narrow group of scientists who believed that Dr. Kozyrev’s theory of volcanic activity on the moon was correct, and he urged NASA to conduct an investigation. As a direct result, NASA launched the enormous “Moon Blink” project, which later confirmed Dr. Kozyrev’s assertions by finding significant gas emissions on the moon.

However, not all of Dr. Kozyrev’s work was quite so readily assimilated into the mainstream world of NASA. In the winter of 1951-1952, just three years after escaping the brutal initiation of the prison camp, Dr. Kozyrev began his foray into the world of exotic physics, with the first of what became an exhaustive series of 33 years’ worth of very intriguing and controversial experiments. His obvious desire in pursuing such research was to find validation for the spiritual truths that he had already experienced through the mystical process of preparation, illumination and initiation (as referred to in Rudolf Steiner’s classic work, [b][i][u]Knowledge of Higher Worlds and Its Attainment[/b][/i][/u], under the most extremely challenging of circumstances. When he began publishing the results of these breakthrough studies, many Russian scientists and a scarce few in the West were prepared to listen, based on his past successes.

As was said previously, the spiraling energy patterns in nature unveiled themselves to the initiated eyes of Dr. Kozyrev while in the concentration camp. His “direct knowledge” informed him that this spiraling energy was in fact the true nature and manifestation of [b][i]“time.”[/b][/i] Obviously, he felt that “time” as we now know it is much more than just a simple function for counting duration. Dr. Kozyrev urged us to try to think of a cause for time, something tangible and identifiable in the Universe that we can associate with time. [b][i]After pondering this for a while, we can see that time is ultimately nothing but pure spiraling movement.[/b][/i] We know that we are tracing a complex spiraling pattern through space thanks to the orbital patterns of the Earth and solar system. And now, the study of “temporology,” or the science of time, is under continual, active investigation by Moscow State University and the Russian Humanitarian Foundation, inspired by Dr. Kozyrev’s pioneering work. One of the concepts that Dr. Kozyrev pioneered was that [b][i]“in our understanding, the “nature” of time is the mechanism [that brings about] appearing changes and occurring newness in the World. To understand the “nature” of time is to point to… a process, a phenomenon, a “carrier” in the material world whose properties could be identified or corresponded with those of time.[/b][/i]

This may seem strange at first glance, since a tree falling in your yard could be seen as a product of a strong wind, not the “flow of time.” However, you must then ask yourself what caused the wind to blow? Ultimately, the motion of the Earth on its axis is most responsible. Hence, all changes are caused by some form of movement, and without movement there can be no time. Several of the scholars whose papers are published through the Russian Institute of Temporology agree that if Dr. Kozyrev had changed his terminology and use of the word “time” to more common scientific terms such as “the physical vacuum” or “the aether,” then many more people would have been able to understand his work sooner in the ensuing years. It is not necessary at this point for the reader to fully grasp the philosophy of spiraling energy as a manifestation of time, as this will become far clearer as we proceed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:38 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

One of very few media breaks that Dr. Kozyrev ever received in the West regarding his concepts was a chapter in Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder’s groundbreaking 1970 book, [b][i][u]Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain[/b][/i][/u], which has gained worldwide acclaim and is still being reprinted to this day with the shortened title, [b][i][u]Psychic Discoveries[/b][/i][/u]. Most of the above background biographical information on Dr. Kozyrev’s early career experience has come from this source. In Chapter 13, entitled “Time – A New Frontier of the Mind,” the authors explain that even in his sixties, Dr. Kozyrev was tanned and athletic looking and gave off “an impression of great calm, an almost spiritual quality.” They also state that:

[quote][b][color=red]“In reputation and in work achieved, he is the most important scientist we met. He is attempting to elucidate a new world view, a new cosmogony. Under Kozyrev’s new conception, psychic happenings would fall into place. They would no longer be, as they are in the current view of science, something outside the system, something that must be denied to protect the system.[/quote][/b][/color]

The connection of psychic phenomena to physics is well known and frequently discussed in the Russian literature that is now becoming increasingly available, and Dr. Kozyrev’s work undoubtedly paved the way for it. One of the few Western researchers to notice Dr. Kozyrev’s work was Dr. Albert Wilson of the Douglas Research Laboratories in California, who said,

[quote][b][color=red]“I feel that something very much like what Kozyrev has hypothesized will be established in physical theory within the next decade or two. Its implications will be revolutionary. It could take a generation of work before the leap he has taken can be incorporated into the body of scientific knowledge.”[/b][/quote][/color]

Dr. Wilson’s timing was about one decade too short, as now at the dawn of the 21st century we can finally put all the pieces together. In order to keep our terms consistent, we will use the common scientific terms “torsion fields” and / or “torsion waves” to describe the spiraling flow of “time energy” that Kozyrev discovered. [The word “torsion” essentially means “spinning” or “twisting.”] Many Western scientists who have explored these topics, most notably Lt. Col. Tom Bearden, call them “scalar waves”, but we feel that “torsion waves” is ultimately an easier term to use, since it continually reminds us of their spiraling nature. The reader should be aware that in all cases, what we are dealing with is simply an impulse of momentum that travels through the medium of the aether/ZPE /physical vacuum, and does not possess electromagnetic qualities.

Before Dr. Kozyrev ever began conducting his experiments, a good, solid theoretical foundation was already in place to begin explaining his results. We will begin with a preliminary discussion of Einstein’s theory of relativity, followed by Dr. Eli Cartan’s additions to the model, which first established the existence of torsion fields in theory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:15 pm 
Posting Freak

The word “torsion” essentially means “spinning” or “twisting.”

[/quote]

Mmmmm.....!

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:52 pm 

Wow! another good article.

[quote]SECRETS OF THE HEBREW LETTERS

by

Cynthia Gage

Index of Issue 13

For thousands of years, spiritual teachers of the Jewish and Christian traditions have claimed that the Hebrew alphabet is composed of holy letters of special significance and superhuman origin. With the recent publication of Michael Drosnin's book The Bible Code, the release of Jodie Foster's film Contact and Fred Alan Wolfe's work on The Spiritual Universe, attention is fixed on the potential fusion of science and religion. A perfect time for Stan Tenen, a physicist and Director of the Meru Foundation, to take the stage.

By fusing mathematics and Jewish mysticism, Tenen has demonstrated that the first verse of Genesis in the Hebrew Bible generates a mathematical Torus. When a particular portion is removed from this doughnut', its shape mirrors the human hand. Tenen claims the Hebrew alphabet is based on the human hand, because it represents the function of differentiating self from other, inside from outside. The alphabet links the inner world of the mind with the outer world of experience, just as our hands do, he says. And, he continues, the first letter of the book of Genesis Bet means house', something that distinguishes inside from outside; this is the most basic distinction you can make at any level of consciousness.

When Tenen broke the first word of Genesis into its subatomic particles' (the word is actually comprised of two smaller words, meaning fire and six-edged thorn), he took the thorn to mean a tetrahedron and constructed a model of it, placing the fire, or torus vortex form, inside. Tenen noticed that the model, which he calls The Light In the Meeting Tent also reflected the polarity of perfect symmetry (the tetrahedron) and asymmetry (the vortex form). As he studied it, he discovered it was even more multi-faceted than he had realized. When I looked through the faces of the tetrahedron at the vortex, each view displayed a different letter in the Hebrew alphabet, he says. And, he mentions almost casually, I realized the 27 gestures that accompany the letters correspond to the 27 preferred' pointing directions used in hyper-dimensional space.

Wearing thick, black glasses (the geek' kind), Tenen looks the perfect physicist/mathematician. He frequently punctuates sentences by reaching over his head and smoothing the Orthodox kippah, which he wears over a long, graying ponytail. At 55, his voice sometimes cracks like a teen-ager's, particularly when he becomes passionate about getting a point across. And, though intensely intellectual, he is passionate about his subject.

He says the Hebrew Bible is arranged similarly to a hologram: the first letter contains the whole, the first word expands on the first letter, the first sentence upon the first word, etc. It's very much like what our scientists do, he says. We include information with messages sent to outer space that explains how to decode the entire message that's also how compression programs work on computers. He also believes the Hebrew Bible contains a function similar to the mathematical purpose of pi, and links consciousness and physicality the way pi links the radius and circumference of a circle: Our radius is our physicality and the circumference is our life, our emotions, he says. The ancient Hebrew alphabet is far more than a tool for everyday communication or the trans-mission of sacred texts; the letter forms themselves have intrinsic geometric and mathematical properties that point us to a profound knowledge of life and the nature of human consciousness. Tenen feels there are principles of law and order in the relationship between humans and the cosmos that, up till now, only Pythagoreans and Kabbalists have suspected. What I've found, says Tenen, is that these principles correspond to the numerical patterns of some of the basic geometrical forms found in the physical world. For example, the double helix, which is the form of the DNA molecule.

Born in Newark, N.J. in 1942, Tenen grew up in Brooklyn, N.Y. in a nonreligious Jewish family. A shy child, he describes himself as having been afraid of the world and socially backwards. He remembers watching his mother play solitaire and do card tricks ("which, he says, became very significant to me later in life). He joined the math team in high school, where he found elegant problems in geometry and algebra on the board. It was, he says, a speed crash course in math, a drill for pattern recognition. It was very intuitive you would size it up from all directions and jump to the answer. Tenen attended Brooklyn Polytech and earned a B.S. in physics, eventually working as a senior physicist for Block Engineering in Cambridge, Mass., a company known for manufacturing an interferometer which could be used as a spectrometer. There he gained practical knowledge of the Fourier transform, which added another piece to his life's work. A 1967 trip to Jerusalem became a turning point in his life: Standing in front of the western wall of the Temple, the scientist with no particular connection to religion' was moved by a scene he describes as surreal' Palestinians looking very humiliated and Israeli police looking very threatening I spontaneously started crying and prayed that if there was anything I could do to help, let me know.

After his return to the U.S., Tenen saw an episode of CBS's metaphysical spin-off of Secret Agent, called The Prisoner. Originally a BBC production, the episode was about a secret code; it piqued his interest and sent him searching for a copy of the Bible. I found one my neighbor had given me when I'd been Bar Mitzvah hadn't opened it since, he laughs. He turned to the first page of Genesis and, not knowing the Hebrew language, his eyes fell on the letters rather than the words. I was suddenly back at the math lab, seeing a pattern, and I realized it was very similar to the way my mother had woven the deck of cards, he says.

Over the next ten years, Tenen investigated a potential biblical code; he bought nearly 3,000 books on sacred traditions Hebrew, Christian, Moslem, academic, occult and even channeled material. In 1978 he and his wife, Cynthia moved to San Francisco, where PBS aired The Prisoner series on TV. The Tenens offered to do an impromptu live wraparound for each episode: When the episode with The Code came along, says Tenen, I realized the audience was mostly open-minded college students, so I held up the first line of the Hebrew text of Genesis and told them it was a legitimate communication, but didn't tell them it was from the Bible. Tenen then invited the audience to participate in deciphering the code. He received many interesting suggestions, but the breakthrough came when students from a local high school suggested he try counting in base-3. As soon as I counted the Hebrew letters in base-3, he says, they paired up it was like a bolt of lightning like a TV screen coming into focus. I put each letter on a bead in the order of the text of Genesis and curled it around until the same letters or those that were mirror images in base-3 matched up. I made the most compact arrangement possible, and a beautiful, toroidal pattern emerged.

Convinced he was onto something, Tenen began searching for a way to fund further research. Still painfully shy, he forced himself to go to cocktail parties, so I could meet influential people in the community; in 1983 he met John Keeler, who helped organize the Meru Foundation, which Tenen has directed ever since. They chose the name Meru because it encompassed a wide spectrum of spiritual concepts, including Tomera, a name for the Cheops Pyramid; Sumeru a Hindu name for the Pascal Triangle; Mt. Meru (said to connect heaven and earth); and Meruba, the name of the Hebrew alphabet.

In 1986, Tenen realized the patterns he had found meant that the text of Genesis literally folds itself up into a model which generates the letters in which it's written, and does so in such a way that you can read the text as a meditational dance. The Hebrew Bible can be seen as the template of creation. We should expect to find the same patterns in the Bible as we find in the real world, he says. The ancients studied the patterns in the heavens I began to think, What would happen if you could map the patterns of the temples of the heavens onto the temples of your mind'? The patterns in the Hebrew Bible are the same as those in the heavens; when you chant regularly you are weaving these patterns onto your mind, internalizing the patterns of the universe stepping out of your skin to have an ego-death experience.

Tenen has explored history using his theories and has found the same pattern again and again. For example, he says, You find it in Rumi's poem describing the Sufi Round Dance, in the Philippine Wine Dance (where you hold a wine glass in your palm and rotate it above and below your shoulder the old Cleopatra dance), in the Grail Legend material, in William Blake's poetry, the Celtic Odin stories, in the weaving and basketry of AmerIndian peoples and, literally, in every culture the world has ever seen.

His work bears some relation to the mystical Jewish practice of gematria, which finds hidden meanings in the numerical equivalents of the Hebrew alphabet. It also bears resemblance to the work of best-selling author Michael Drosnin; Tenen, however, is quick to point out major distinctions between the two: My explanation doesn't include any Nostradamus-like predictions, he states. The key difference is that the Nostradamus stuff claims the Bible contains prophecy; whereas my work claims the Bible contains exercises that a qualified individual can use to attain a state of prophecy. He further distances himself from the popular work by stating that he finds the prediction of names, dates or historical events (notably, Yitzhak Rabin's assassination) a misinterpretation of data.

Though he has a degree in physics, holds numerous patents, has produced optical and electronic equipment for doctors and surgeons, and can visualize complex concepts in four dimensions as fast as computers at the University of Minnesota's Center for Geometry, Tenen claims that his only credential is integrity. He strives to be morally transparent' the same on the inside as on the outside. We have to remember, he says, that the math is only a map; our feelings and experiences are the territory.

To achieve moral transparency, Tenen began incorporating Orthodox rituals into his daily schedule a number of years ago, doing so with some effort out of respect for the well from which I had been drinking for so long. In honoring the source, Tenen unexpectedly discovered something that had eluded him for years the exact shape his vortex model should be. I put on the tefillin during morning prayers you wind a strap on your hand and you're supposed to see the Hebrew letters it hit me immediately that my vortex form' was a model of the human hand, preserved through tradition of tefillin, he says.

Though the realization was an instantaneous Aha!', it took him years to mathematically perfect the shape of the hand model, which incorporates fourteen explicit features representing aspects of western philosophies and is based on a spiral used in art throughout the ancient world, most notably under the Egyptian Eye of Horus.' It is not the Golden Spiral, he says. The golden spiral is a modern invention that circles itself endlessly in its own image philosophically, it denotes narcissism. True sacred geometry appears like the golden spiral for quite awhile and then it straightens out. Like the Egyptian spiral, he continues, ours has a tightly coiled part which expands into all there is the coiled part represents the human head and brain and the straight part, the spine...if you overlay the spiral over a human embryo at 56 days, they match perfectly. Tenen uses many materials to make these model sculptures: metal, plastic, leather and things from the flea market; high-tech versions are supplied via computer printout. To make the hand model for yourself, he suggests, put on latex gloves and draw it.

While Tenen emphasizes that his is a work-in-progress that must eventually be subjected to rigorous review within the scientific community, he believes it has value in scientific, philosophical and spiritual studies, and has implications for bridging cultural barriers and enhancing global communication. Some within the Jewish community see its importance as equal to or greater than the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls. As a reporter for the Jewish Press stated, it may not always be easy to follow Tenen's ideas; however, it is amazing that this man, once completely ignorant of Jewish tradition, has made discoveries which could represent the beginnings of a major breakthrough in the study of Kabbalah, consciousness, physics, and cosmology.

Tenen's work has also gained attention from a broad spectrum of mathematicians, theoretical physicists and philosophers. He notes wryly that it sometimes seems too Jewish' to non-Jewish audiences, too Christian' for my Jewish friends, too mathematical' for my religious friends, and too religious' for my scientific friends. Yet, if Tenen could sum up in a sentence what he would like his work to convey, it would probably encompass the idea of unity within diversity.

He puts it this way: Like each of the letters of the alphabet, each culture has a vital contribution to make to the ecology and survival of the planet. The model found in the Hebrew text of Genesis is intrinsic to human consciousness a science of consciousness like pi, not owned by anybody. The meditational dance has been preserved intact; it shows us how we can relate to each other in an elegant, coherent manner. This is truly a tree of life for those who grasp it.

To read more about Tenen's work and see computer graphics of his models, visit the Meru Foundation's web site at http://www.meru.org.[/quote]
http://www.atlantisrising.com/issue13/ar13hebrew.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:16 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Thyme: I have read much of Stan Tenen's work and also Michael Drosnin's book, [b][i][u]The Bible Code[/b][/i][/u]. Tenen's work is fascinating, but Drosnin's book was a bit tiresome for me to read. At the beginning of this thread I talked about another book that discusses codes embedded in the [b][i][u]Holy Bible[/b][/i][/u], which was written by Barbara Thiering and is entitled, [b][i][u]Jesus and the Riddle of the Dead Sea Scrolls[/b][/i][/u], which you might find interesting. It certainly puts a whole new slant on the [b][i][u]Holy Bible[/b][/i][/u] and especially The New Testament accounts of Jesus. I was really impressed with her work.

William

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:19 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Russell[/i]

The word “torsion” essentially means “spinning” or “twisting.”

[/quote]

Mmmmm.....!

:) [/quote]

Your Mmmmmmmm.....! is fraught with hidden meaning, Russ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:56 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[b][color=red]Sarah: "What do you mean by the term membrane?"[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: "The multiverse is a collection of reality membranes, clustered together in a dimensional matrix that responds to the thought circuits and gravity fields of our formless consciousness. We've been trained, through evolutionary timescales, to accept the three-dimensional world as our reality.[/color][color=green] [u]These reality membranes are not structured like parallel planes or rungs of a ladder, but rather are like lattices of interlocking cells. If you want, I can describe them in more detail, but I think it becomes so abstract from here forward that I suspect your eyes will glaze over."[/b][/color][/u]

I realize that the material that I have been presenting is a bit involved in subject matter that only I might be interested in. Is there anyone reading this thread that is interested in me going on?

[Edited on 11-12-2006 by Chakobsa8]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:13 pm 
Posting Freak

[b][color=red]Sarah: "What do you mean by the term membrane?"[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: "The multiverse is a collection of reality membranes, clustered together in a dimensional matrix that responds to the thought circuits and gravity fields of our formless consciousness. We've been trained, through evolutionary timescales, to accept the three-dimensional world as our reality.[/color][color=green] [u]These reality membranes are not structured like parallel planes or rungs of a ladder, but rather are like lattices of interlocking cells. If you want, I can describe them in more detail, but I think it becomes so abstract from here forward that I suspect your eyes will glaze over."[/b][/color][/u]

[b][u]I realize that the material that I have been presenting is a bit involved in subject matter that only I might be interested in. Is there anyone reading this thread that is interested in me going on?[/u][/b]

[Edited on 11-12-2006 by Chakobsa8] [/quote]

mEYE (personal) response...yes!
and THANK YOU...(TRUE)assets/assists
very MIND, FULL (of), HEART. :)
M/O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:14 am 

[color=330099]
william - you have a good thread here.
I took note of these --

[quote] the spiraling energy patterns in nature unveiled themselves to the initiated eyes of Dr. Kozyrev while in the concentration camp. His “direct knowledge” informed him that this spiraling energy was in fact the true nature and manifestation of “time.” Obviously, he felt that “time” as we now know it is much more than just a simple function for counting duration. Dr. Kozyrev urged us to try to think of a cause for time, something tangible and identifiable in the Universe that we can associate with time. After pondering this for a while, we can see that time is ultimately nothing but pure spiraling movement. We know that we are tracing a complex spiraling pattern through space thanks to the orbital patterns of the Earth and solar system. And now, the study of “temporology,” or the science of time, is under continual, active investigation by Moscow State University and the Russian Humanitarian Foundation, inspired by Dr. Kozyrev’s pioneering work. One of the concepts that Dr. Kozyrev pioneered was that “in our understanding, the “nature” of time is the mechanism [that brings about] appearing changes and occurring newness in the World. To understand the “nature” of time is to point to… a process, a phenomenon, a “carrier” in the material world whose properties could be identified or corresponded with those of time. [/quote]

[quote] Dr. Wilson’s timing was about one decade too short, as now at the dawn of the 21st century we can finally put all the pieces together. In order to keep our terms consistent, we will use the common scientific terms “torsion fields” and / or “torsion waves” to describe the spiraling flow of “time energy” that Kozyrev discovered. [The word “torsion” essentially means “spinning” or “twisting.”] Many Western scientists who have explored these topics, most notably Lt. Col. Tom Bearden, call them “scalar waves”, but we feel that “torsion waves” is ultimately an easier term to use, since it continually reminds us of their spiraling nature. The reader should be aware that in all cases, what we are dealing with is simply an impulse of momentum that travels through the medium of the aether/ZPE /physical vacuum, and does not possess electromagnetic qualities. [/quote]

[/color]

[Edited on 26-12-2006 by oba]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next