WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:35 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[b][color=red]Sarah: “Okay--okay. But listen to me for a minute. If LERM is the shadow of GOD, as you put it, then it proves the existence of GOD, right?” [/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “To those of us within the Labyrinth Group who understand the work of Fifteen, the answer is yes.” [/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “So isn’t this even more important than the Ancient Arrow project? I mean, if someone had proof of GOD, isn’t it their moral responsibility to share this information with the public?” [/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Perhaps, but the only way this could be shared with the public is to disclose who the Labyrinth Group is, and that isn’t something that Fifteen even likes to contemplate doing. He’s afraid of the ridicule and misunderstanding that would result, and firmly believes that no one would believe him anyway, because there are so many hidden technologies that led him to his findings, and he has no interest in disclosing these technologies to academia, government institutions, or the media. He’d become the next messiah--or devil, depending on your perspective.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “I still don’t see the connection between LERM and BST?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “You see, if matter ultimately dissolves into octaves of light, and light dissolves into octaves of consciousness, and consciousness dissolves into octaves of reality then matter, light, consciousness, and reality are all interdependent like an ecosystem. And like an ecosystem, if you change one element you affect the whole. Isolating any of the elements contained within LERM, and changing it, it can change reality. And this is a fundamental construct of BST. Does that answer your question?”[/color][/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:48 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

So, if [b][i]"matter ultimately dissolves into octaves of light, and light dissolves into octaves of consciousness, and consciousness dissolves into octaves of reality then matter, light, consciousness, and reality are all interdependent like an ecosystem,"[/b][/i] then it seems to me that we need to fully understand how that happens so that we can apply its logic and truth to our individual lives.

[b][i][color=blue][size=25] Skip in narrative...........................[/i][/color][/size]

[color=red]Sarah: “So we’re back to the shadow of GOD discussion or LERM as you affectionately call it. Why is the understanding of LERM so fundamental to achieving BST?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Because LERM is the equivalent of genetics for consciousness, and consciousness is the equivalent of reality formulation for sentient beings. So if LERM is understood, one understands the causal system that operates in non-time and non-space, which fundamentally constructs the reality framework of space, time, energy, and matter. Quantum objects operating in the construct of LERM have an existence that is entirely different from macro objects like this table or chair.”

“Quantum objects--in their true state--have never been seen by a human. Scientists have witnessed the effects and some of the properties of quantum objects, but their causal nature is not visible through scientific instruments--no matter how powerful they are, because scientific instruments are physical and therefore have a relationship to space and time. Whereas, quantum objects have no relationship to time and space other than through an observer.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “So you’re saying that the building blocks of matter--these quantum objects--have no existence unless someone is observing them--that consciousness makes them appear real and fixed in time and space? Is that what you’re saying?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “In a way, but not exactly. Let me try and explain it like this. Consciousness stems or originates from non-time and non-space as a form of energy that is a basic building block of LERM. Consciousness becomes localized as it becomes physical. In other words, consciousness becomes human, or animal, or plant or some object that has physical characteristics. Are you with me so far?”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Yes.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Good. As consciousness becomes a localized physical object it essentially orchestrates LERM to conform to a reality matrix that has been encoded into the genetic or physical properties of the object is has become. In other words, [i]consciousness moves from non-space and non-time to become matter, and then it orchestrates LERM to produce a physical reality consistent to the encoded genetic properties of the physical object it has become.[/i] If that object is a human being, then the genetic triggers that are uniquely human become the tools of consciousness from which it constructs its reality.”

“LERM is essentially an infinite field of possibilities, or, as Aristotle referred to it--Potentia. This Potentia is like fertile soil from which physical objects are created. Those who can orchestrate LERM through the application of their consciousness are able to manifest reality and not simply react to it. This manifestation can be instantaneous because again, quantum objects originate in non-time and non-space.”[/color][/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:09 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

This is all pretty heady and heavy stuff! At this point I think it might be appropriate to refer the reader to the list of Weblinks provided by the author of the WingMaker's material and specifically the following links:

[url]http://www.comdig.org/[/url] ,
[url]http://www.brint.com/Systems.htm [/url] and,
[url]http://www.pparc.ac.uk/ [/url]

The last website listed is very interesting and user-friendly in its layout, and it has a lot of beautiful pictures to arouse the visual senses too. I'm sure that there are many other sources of current data on the subject of quantum physics, fractals, self organizing systems, complexity, genetic algorithms, and chaos theory, and there is several excellent search engines that provide an array of "hits" for any and all of the above topics. What I will try to do is tie in some of my research on the previous subjects to the Neruda Interviews between Dr. Neruda and Sarah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:36 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Chakobsa8[/i]

This is all pretty heady and heavy stuff!

[/quote]

You ain't wrong there brother:P

Osmium.

Ha!

Heaviest metal indeed.....

:cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:41 pm 
Posting Freak

now that's sum INsPHIreCREation
thank you chaco~~~ :)
in other words...t/here is (pure) *light/source* (in front)>>>mEyeself (in mid, all ways)>>>ANDshadows of (beHind), note: (k)not an enemy, butt may be my eenymee)...aye, time to look aRound andDNA...SEE what eye am "casting"
pleasantville? black and white>>>too colored?
tripodds fOUR the *few-sure* ;)

from...OMC..."how bizarre" (er, how common lay hay)..."every time i look around, *it's* IN m'eye face"... ;)
aGain, many tHanx...withLove :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:10 pm 
Posting Freak

thank christ for that man;

I thought you'd flown the neat!;):P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:13 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm sorry.

I meant MEST.....i mean nest!:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Russell[/i]
thank christ for that man;

I thought you'd flown the neat!;):P [/quote]

snugs you all ways...aPe-man :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:20 pm 
Posting Freak

kOKO NOT AMUSED.

Don't laugh.
Not funny.

I was only jokin'!

TTFN.....

'ol resty golden balls "ye canna break the laws of space 'n' time carter farter1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:32 pm 
Posting Freak

kOKO NOT AMUSED.

Don't laugh.
Not funny.

I was only jokin'!

TTFN.....

'ol resty golden balls "ye canna break the laws of space 'n' time carter farter1 [/quote]

i wern't.LOL
siriously...i am "labelled" sass!LOL ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:48 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Ebyam[/i]
kOKO NOT AMUSED.

Don't laugh.
Not funny.

I was only jokin'!

TTFN.....

'ol resty golden balls "ye canna break the laws of space 'n' time carter farter1 [/quote]

i wern't.LOL
siriously...i am "labelled" sass!LOL ;) [/quote]

Here's a label!

SLATE9r0.

;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

kOKO NOT AMUSED.

Don't laugh.
Not funny.

I was only jokin'!

TTFN.....

i wern't.LOL
siriously...i am "labelled" sass!LOL ;) [/quote]

Here's a label!

SLATE9r0.

;) [/quote]

heep on sHaKinG baby...it's nEVEr too late!:P
the leaves are fellows...too, cumMON ground...Key_s
0>(k)noW U 1
qWAKE the bRanches
rustlerustlerustle
aPEEman.LOL
OOAA...er, AAOO
huh!:P
sHaggadelic...maybe! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Ya mean like this.....
[b][blip][/b]
:( [/quote]

suite.
um...maybe, if ya wanna "cut" another fART...make a "dANCE/chance" floor, and LET chaco's chambers be at restFULL...with much respect to the creator of this thREAD.
:|
am i goin(K)g for the "fag" now?LOL
AokAye

[Edited on 4-12-2006 by Ebyam]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:01 pm 
Posting Freak

suite.

[/quote]

Schweet as anut!

Scwiing!!!!!

;):P:o:mad::(:):cool::D;):P:P:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:17 am 

[color=330099]

manifestation of money / income is a great subject.

it's been approached in detail by such organizations as
science of Mind. Unity Church, & others.
a very fascinating science. [/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:17 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Thank you for your kind words, EBYAM and RUSSELL! Russ, my wife, Naomi, was quite taken with your "advanced" picture of Jesus/Elvis. She was a big Elvis fan and collected a considerable amount of memorabilia related to him. She also went to several of his live performances. So, I guess we will print out your picture and hang in on the wall right next to Jesus. Praise the Lord and pass the offering basket.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:22 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by oba[/i]
[color=330099]

manifestation of money / income is a great subject.

it's been approached in detail by such organizations as
science of Mind. Unity Church, & others.
a very fascinating science. [/color] [/quote]

Great, Robert! If you have any insight on just how I can manifest money please let me know. I promise not to tell anyone else.

Really, though, I can't complain. My needs have always, I repeat, always been met. I don't know if that is how LERM works, but my continuing faith in Divine intervention into my mundane existence is still intact. I respect your comments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:12 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Western civilization has been so complacent and used to the wealth that has been heaped upon us for the most part simply because we just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Even the beggar or homeless person on the street has only to stand on a street corner with his sign which beckons that he will work for food to bring in enough sustenance to survive the day. Homeless shelters abound in larger metropolitan areas that offer food and shelter and often training to re-introduce the homeless into a productive mode of existence. The very poorest in our society is much more wealthy than the poor and homeless of the so-called third world countries where starving children and adults are forced into an existence that palls in comparison to ours. Often time war lords of those third world countries seize any and all forms of aid that are destined for the famished and abandoned. Children with distended bellies and mournful faces belie their fate. Mothers and fathers who have lost all hope for any kind of meaning to life hover over their dying children as specters in the night. Something needs to happen to try and balance world-wide living conditions.

America, the home of the brave and the free, is the great pretender to waste and wanton destruction of world-wide natural resources. She consumes more petroleum, forests with its dependent ecosystems, and the very air that the entire world must share in far greater proportions than her population warrants. Even those among us who proclaim “foul” and pretend to care for those less fortunate than themselves still go on maintaining life styles that waste and plunder the environment.

Since the fall of the Soviet Union, America is now the only pretender to the throne of world-wide domination and unbridled consumption of its precious and limited natural resources. Where it will it stop? When will it end? Only a few might know the answer to those all-pervading questions.

The Neruda Interviews speak of the aforementioned unbalances and warns us in no uncertain terms that the world is headed towards an Armageddon the likes of which has not been known in recorded history. I don’t consider myself an alarmist, but I think I am a realist. A small percentage of the world’s population can not go on indefinitely raping and plundering this planet’s natural resources without there being catastrophic consequences.

The earth, our planet, our home is a living, breathing, conscious being, and it will not go on “allowing” herself to be abused such as is happening in our day and time. It has happened before, and it will happen again---a cleansing and retribution must be paid or the very home that we inhabit will be rent asunder by either “natural” or man-made processes. We must come together and set our minds to bringing the message of the WingMakers to the world. Perhaps we are among the few who collectively know that our days and weeks and years are numbered and found wanting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:15 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

We must understand Light-Encoded Reality Matrix. We must understand The Energetic Heart. We must understand the Art of the Genuine. We must understand the Science of Oneness. We must understand the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral and the Vision of Mantustia. We must understand the Incunabula and how they pull the puppet strings of our very existence. We must free ourselves from tyranny and abuse and waste.

It is incumbent upon us to act positively upon the Truths that we have discovered in the WingMaker material and other like-minded literature and media sources. Our very survival is dependent upon it. Believe me when I say that in just a little more than six years…(count back six years and remember how quickly it has passed) a change is going to occur in and upon our planet and solar system the likes of which has perhaps never happened before, and we will be propelled into a new universe and a new octave of existence. On or about December 22, 2012 there will be a new heaven and new earth, and as individuals we may or may not be a part of that new and glorious manifestation. We have to avidly search for proof of the soul and for the portal that will allow us to pass through the trials and tribulations ahead.

The following is from the Fourth Neruda Interview with Sarah:

[quote][color=red][b]Sarah: “So the agenda of the Incunabula is to control the diminishing oil supply in order to do what?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “At the highest levels of the Incunabula, the planning horizons are typically twenty to one hundred years, depending on the issue. They are well aware that as the oil supplies diminish, oil will become increasingly more difficult to extract from the planet’s reservoirs, and consequently, require at minimum, a thirty percent delta in refining costs. This will have a profound effect on price, which can have the effect of producing a persistent recession in the world’s economy.”

“The planners of the Incunabula believe that by consolidating control of the oil supply and its distribution it is the best way to impose rationing at a global level without setting off [i][u]Armageddon[/i][/u].” [/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “It’s really that serious?” [/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “I don’t mean to sound like an alarmist, but this is the fundamental problem that the world must address in the 21st century. The brightest minds of our planet are well aware of this and have known this for twenty years or more.” [/color][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:17 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][color=red]Sarah: “Why then aren’t the leaders of the world, and the brightest minds, working on alternative energy sources?” [/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “In some instances they are. There’re several alternative energy sources that are under consideration – some are not even released to the public at this time because they stem from technologies that also carry great potential as weapons.

“But the bigger issue is how to change the energy system of our modern-day civilization from petroleum to a new energy source, or perhaps to change the manner in which we live – in other words, our oil dependent lifestyle.” [/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Why is that such a big deal? I would think that as the world wakes up to the reality of dwindling oil supplies it would be very receptive to a new energy source.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Have you ever heard the quote by Machiavelli about the difficulty of changing a system?” [/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “I don’t think so.” [/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “He wrote, [i][u]‘There is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage than the creation of a new system. For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by the preservation of the old system and merely lukewarm defenders in those who would gain by the new one[/i][/u]’.” [/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Okay, so this requires a lot of preparation and planning, and probably persuasion. But what choices do we have?” [/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “None. This is the realism of the next fifty years.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “I presume the Incunabula plan to orchestrate this change of systems. Am I right on that?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Yes. As I said earlier, they believe the global regulation of energy resources and the ability to manage population growth are the convergent issues of our time that – if managed properly – can avert [i][u]Armageddon[/i][/u].” [/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “You’ve said that word twice tonight – [i][u]Armageddon[/i][/u]. What do you mean by that? Are you talking about World War III?”[/color] [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:24 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “[i][u]Armageddon is defined by the ACIO as the chaos of humanity. It is the time when humanity plunges into chaos and the interfaces of global commerce, communication, and diplomacy are destroyed in favor of national self-preservation[/i][/u]. If this were to happen, weapons of unusual power could be used to destroy thirty percent or more of the human population. This is the definition that we don’t like to talk about, but it’s well known within the ACIO as a possibility in the 21st century.” [/color][/quote]

As I indicated before, the earth itself is a conscious, living entity. It is part of the greater “family” which is our solar system, which is part of the extended family of our galaxy, The Milkyway, ad infunitum. We can look upon the Sun as our father and our mother. We can look upon our moon as the earth’s mate, for it is [b][size=17][color=red][u]He[/b][/color][/size][/u] who causes the earth’s land and seas to heave to and fro and allows gestation to occur in the females of our species and that of many other “life” forms.

Our ancestors respected all life forms including the ground that we walk upon, the waters that we drink and bathe in, and the air in which we breathe. They knew that all things are intimately connected and dependent upon each other for sustenance. We, today, have little regard for any life forms... even our own selves. We, who acknowledge the presence of a [i][u][b]GREATER SOURCE[/b][/i][/u] who creates and manages all, must be the voice who bears witness to the beauty and interdependence of all systems on our earth, in the Solar System, in our Galaxy, in our Universe, and in The MULTIVERSE. I believe that the time has come for me (and us) to act upon my (our) beliefs and conscience(s), and that is my purpose here today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:26 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Picking up in Neruda Interview number three the concept of Soul, consciousness, and reality membranes. Dr. Neruda’s description of reality membranes is very similar to present-day research into Superstring Theory, which have been likened to membranes or nano-particles. Here is what Dr. Neruda has to say:

[quote] [color=brown][b]Dr. Neruda: “This is part of the learning I personally gathered from my LERM experiences. The Corteum subscribe to a similar belief however.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “You’re telling me a variation of reincarnation aren’t you? When you said that we deposit an image within our DNA--before we’re born--who exactly does the depositing?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Only the formless consciousness can deposit an image onto the DNA template.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “I assume you’re talking about [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u]?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “It depends again on your definition of [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u]. The formless consciousness is that which observes and experiences through forms or structures, no just physical embodiment. For example, consciousness can be contained inside a structure or form, but not be physically based. The mind is such a structure, while it’s not physical consciousness--when physically embodied--peers through a mind structure like someone looking through a window. [i][u]Soul[/i][/u] is often confused with the mind and vice a versa.”

“The formless consciousness is that particle of GOD that is decelerated from the frequency of the GOD state into individuality where it can become autonomous and exercise freewill. Think of it like a photon or subatomic particle that is cast into a web of interconnected particles of like-mindedness. That is to say, all the particles have a similar frequency or spin rate, and they’re able to step down their frequency at will in order to enter [i][u]membranes of consciousness[/i][/u] that can only be entered by taking on a form. So the formless becomes form and just before it enters the body consciousness activates the DNA template according to its desired experiences within the [i][u]membrane of reality[/i][/u] it chooses.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “What do you mean by the term membrane?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “The multi-verse is a collection of [i][u]reality membranes[/i][/u] clustered together in a dimensional matrix that responds to the circuits and gravity fields of our formless consciousness. We’ve been trained through evolutionary timescales to accept the three-dimensional world as our reality. These [u][i]reality membranes[/i][/u] are not structured like parallel planes or rungs of a ladder but rather are like lattices of interlocking cells. If you want, I can describe them in more detail, but I think it becomes so abstract from here forward that I suspect your eyes will glaze over.”[/color][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:27 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][color=red]Sarah: “All of this seems unbelievable. I’m beginning to wonder if you’re the reincarnation of Jesus or Buddha.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: (Laughing) “I’m reincarnated, and that’s as far as I can attest.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Do you remember any of your previous incarnations?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Previous is a relative term. I prefer to think of my incarnations not so much as a function of memory, but something more akin to a bleed-through of a simultaneous [i][u]reality membrane[/i][/u]. The compartments into which human experience is divided are not so watertight that they exclude one life from entering or influencing another. And from my experience, these compartments represent parallel moments in the life of an individual across a broad sweep of time and space.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “So you’re implying that our past present and future lives are all lived out at the same time, even though they seem to be taking place in different places and times.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Yes.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Okay, then explain how it’s possible because it doesn’t make any sense to me.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Our formless consciousness is like a sphere with many, many spokes leading outwards from its central core. Each of these spokes connects into the vertical time continuum through forms, and these forms--human or otherwise--feed the formless consciousness with insights about the different [i][u]reality membranes[/i][/u] in which it has form. In this way, the forms of the formless bring it awareness of different [i][u]reality membranes[/i][/u], which in turn is process by the formless and passed on through the unification force to GOD.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “GOD’s the recipient of all this information or experience--from every living thing--from every time and place? How?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “I don’t have any idea.”[/color][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:28 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][color=red]Sarah: “But this is what you believe, and I have to assume you wouldn’t believe it if you didn’t have some evidence to support your belief.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Sometimes you follow a trail of evidence to a point where it comes to an abrupt end, but you can still imagine how the trail continues despite the lack of proof that it moves forward in a particular direction. You can intuit its pathway. Call it imagination or pure conjecture, I don’t care, but it’s what I’ve done in this case. I truly don’t know how this magnitude of data could possibly be processed for any useful purpose, but I believe it.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Okay, give me a second to review my notes--because I want to go back to something you said earlier. Here it is. You said that everyone defines his or her motion of being at the causal level. If that’s the case, and assuming that [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] is intelligent, why would any SOUL choose to be impaired mentally, emotionally, or physically?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “How do you mean that?”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Let’s say that [i][u]SOUL[/i][/u] entered a body, but chose to be close-minded, stupid, and generally a blob. Why would an intelligent consciousness choose this and then imprint it on their DNA so their life is made more difficult, or at least more boring?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Let me ask you a question. Why would GOD impose this same condition on a person?”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Ah, but you’re starting with the assumption that GOD exists.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Make this assumption and then answer my question.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “I know what you’re implying, but why would either GOD our [i][u]SOUL [/i][/u]impose these--at least from my point of view--stupid decisions?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “It has to do with complex systems and their inherent rules of dynamics.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Could you be a bit more specific?”[/color]
[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:29 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “In order to expand and ultimately support diverse life forms, the universe required an incalculably complex system of interrelated principles and rules. The more complex this system is, the more dynamic are its poles of interaction. Think of it like an uncut diamond. When you shine a focused beam of light on it in a dark room, there’s only a muted glow, but if you facet the diamond, making it more complex, it spreads light in a radiant pattern upon all the walls of the room.”

“Complexity works in a similar manner with [i][u]consciousness[/i][/u], it facets human experience and spreads the light of consciousness upon all the walls of experience, including ignorance, stupidity, wickedness, beauty, goodness, and every other possible condition of human experience. The formless consciousness is not stupid in choosing to experience something that we might deem difficult or boring. It’s simply acknowledging that the [i][u]reality membrane[/i][/u] of earth requires it.”

“No one can live within this [i][u]reality membrane[/i][/u] and be untouched by the dynamics of the human experience. No one’s exempt from difficulties or pain. Does that prove that everyone of us makes stupid decisions? No, it only proves that we live within a complex world. That and nothing more.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Not to sound defensive, but you’d agree that some have easier lives than others.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Yes, but it’s not relevant to the intelligence of the formless consciousness.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Okay, so is it related to the age of the formless consciousness?”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “Are you asking if the formless consciousness--as it gains experience--becomes better at selecting its motion of being?”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “Exactly.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “The formless consciousness looks upon hardship and ease the way you might look upon the negative and positive ends of a battery; with relative indifference, I would imagine.”[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: “There’s no difference, is that what you’re saying? No value to being an Einstein verses a Hitler? I don’t believe that.”[/color]

[color=brown]Dr. Neruda: “The choice is not made to be evil or wicked, or to select a life path that is excruciatingly difficult for oneself and others. Nor, in the case of Einstein, did he choose to contribute to humanity’s understanding in a way that permitted the creation of nuclear weapons. In the formless consciousness of these individuals--prior to their most recent incarnations--they didn’t make choices to harm or help humanity. They made choices to experience aspects of this [i][u]reality membrane[/i][/u] that would contribute to their own understanding.”[/color][/quote]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next