WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:16 am 

[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/318/1/d/Temple_of_the_Holy_Light_by_julian399.jpg[/img]

Last edited by oba on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:40 am 

Last edited by oba on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:35 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Thank you very much for your posts, Ebyam and Oba. My wife and I are moving to New Mexico, so I will be out of contact for a week or two. By then I hope to have more material on this subject of LERM and Miracles. Happy Holidays to you both!

William

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:53 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Hey there! Have a smooth move! Talk to you soon when you're settled.
~Rick Jones

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:38 am 
Posting Freak

My dear oba for how vague you find "torsion waves" , others who know how to create and utilize them know they are anything but unimportant or insignificant or vague. Especially those who have such "levitational" experiences. Especially those who know how the statues on Easter Island were created and the pyramids eons ago. How offhandedly you pass over what you don't understand yet is understood by many who don't appear to be in what you consider the mainstream. As long as you insist on dwelling so outside of yourself many mysteries will remain and the obvious elude you.L.E.R.M. is so deceptively simple that it is always safe from those who would misuse it for it cannot be misused.Some know this, for they are uncomplicated and uncomplicating. Peace out brother.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:39 am 
Posting Freak

antigravity waves a big time clue and outside of this time to be most effective in it.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:12 am 
Posting Freak

William , looking forward to you continuing your wonderful research on this most interesting thread.:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:04 pm 

Last edited by oba on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:44 am 

Last edited by oba on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:34 am 
Posting Freak

oba, my dear,(I really mean it;)), you are so full of it.WHAAAAA! If you weren't so lazy or if you really were interested in knowing what the word torsion means you have a vast OPEN net to find out from or even a dictionary might give you a clue.And you might discover too that torsion is a legit SCIENTIFIC TERM.Duhhh!:P:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:45 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
oba, my dear,(I really mean it;)), you are so full of it.WHAAAAA! If you weren't so lazy or if you really were interested in knowing what the word torsion means you have a vast OPEN net to find out from or even a dictionary might give you a clue.And you might discover too that torsion is a legit SCIENTIFIC TERM.Duhhh!:P:D [/quote]

Yup!

[url=http://demo.physics.uiuc.edu/lectdemo/scripts/demo_descript.idc?DemoID=245]Torsion Wave Machine[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:07 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I'm going off on a "torsion tangent" for a bit to share a few experiences that my wife, Naomi, and I had on our move from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to Albuquerque, New Mexico. After getting help loading our belongings onto a rental truck and trailer from several friends on Thursday, December 28th we drove to Amarillo, Texas where Naomi's mother and brother lives. We spent the night there and headed out towards New Mexico early the next morning despite winter storm warnings for the entire route we were to traverse. We had, after all, only five days to complete our move and return the rental truck and trailer without paying a heavy penalty.

We made it as far as Vega, Texas, which is only about 30 miles west of Amarillo before the highway became so slick and icy that we opted to finding a motel room to wait out the storm. That was early Friday morning the 29th.

Although Vega is only a small town of about 500 souls we did find a nice motel for a reasonable amount with heat and cable television (What else does one needed in a snow storm?) We had plenty of food to eat and were in good spirits despite the delay. The winter storm warning was followed first by freezing rain, which quickly formed a layer of about an inch of ice on every exposed surface. That was followed by about six inches of wet snow. We were stranded in Vega Texas for 2 1/2 days, and to top it all off, the electricity went out due to broken power lines. Fortunately, that didn't happen until the last night we were there.

By Sunday morning the storm broke and we had clear skies ahead. The forecast was for temperatures in the 30's F, so we took a chance and started out once again. We made it as far as Tucumari, New Mexico where the Interstate was closed.

Naomi and I have never in our entire lives had such an ordeal in travelling as we were met with for the next 12 hours. Interstate 40 is a major arterial highway running east and west across the United States from Chicago, Illinois to Los Angeles California. Thousands and thousands of cars and trucks were stranded in Tucumari. Every street in town was littered with vehicles and every motel room was rented. Rooms were going for as much as $200 per night for a simple two bed, one bath room. Tucumari had every type of law enforcement official in town on duty from police to firemen to animal control officers attempting to control the onslaught of stranded vehicles. There were at least five major lines of traffic waiting to get onto the interstate, and there was no getting out of line to use the rest room or go get something to eat. Again, Naomi and I were sitting tight, because we had food and we had a porta-potty in the back of the truck that we could use. Tempers flaired everywhere, and it was truly miraculous that riots didn't break out as a result.

Finally at about 7:00 p.m. the interstate highway was reopened and we began another leg of our trip. We made it about 70 more miles farther west before we encountered a roadblock detouring us north to Las Vegas, New Mexico...180 miles out of our way. The roads were still treacherous and very slick in a lot of places, but we finally made it safe and sound into Albuquerque about 10 o'clock that night. Even though Albuquerque had received about 18 inches of snow, which broke all records, the major streets were cleared.

We were able to unload the truck by the deadline with the help of my son and son-in-law and were not charged any extra money. I still believe in miracles! They occur every day of our lives and affect us in so many ways. I have three children living here in this beautiful, mile-high city set close to the Sandia and Manzano mountains, which reach close to 11,000 feet elevation. We have a nice little apartment in a senior citizen complex, and it is very quiet and peaceful there. Everyone is very friendly, and we are happy to be home again.

I will resume with my exercise in miracles and LERM in a few days when I get established at the local library. They have free use computer terminals there. (I am using my son's computer right now.) Anyway, thank you all for your friendship and your interest in this very complex and exciting subject. We will have more fun!!!

William

[Edited on 8-1-2007 by Chakobsa8]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:35 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Chakobsa8[/i]
Naomi and I have never in our entire lives had such an ordeal in travelling as we were met with for the next 12 hours. [/quote]

Glad to hear you and your wife are safe from the journey. It is always interesting how those challenges can be blessings. They show us a little of who we are and who we are not.

Blessings, love, and miracles!

Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

.....Anyway, thank you all for your friendship and your interest in this very complex and exciting subject. We will have more fun!!!

[/quote]

.....and thank you Will:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:05 am 
Posting Freak

Will and Naomi ,so happy for your adventure to the new adventure you now have. Love you sharing with us. Thanks!!!:)

[Edited on 13-1-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:56 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Thanks so much Rick, espritducoeur, Russell, and Shayalana and tiaka9. I hope that you are as inspired by the subject of LERM and miracles as I am. I will now continue to pick up where I left off with my findings on related subject matter.

William

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:04 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Hopefully, the following may shed some light on OBA's doubt that the term "torsion" is not based on scientific thought or analysis. Torsion energy follows the "PHI" ratio in most experiments stated herein.

Dr. Kozyrev knew that in the mid-1800s, Louis Pasteur discovered that the building block of life known as “protoplasm” is inherently not symmetrical, and that colonies of microbes grow in a spiral structure. These expanding proportions also underlie the structure of plants, insects, animals and people, as so many inheritors of the ancient tradition of the Atlantean Mysteries have written, when discussing “sacred geometry” such as the spiraling form known as [b][color=red]Fibonacci, Golden Mean and / or “phi” spiral.[/b][/color]

From his illuminated observations in the prison camp, Dr. Kozyrev considered that all lifeforms might be drawing off of an unseen, spiraling source of energy, in addition to their normal properties of gaining energy through eating, drinking, breathing and photosynthesis. Dr. Kozyrev theorized that things such as the direction of a shell’s spiraling growth and which side of the human body will contain the heart are determined by the direction of this flow. Should there be an area somewhere in space-time where the energy flow was spiraling in the opposite direction, then he would expect shells to grow in the opposite direction and the heart to be in the opposite side of the body cavity.

This concept of a spiraling energy in biology may seem unrealistic, but it has long been known in the mystery schools. The ratios of “phi” emerges naturally in the structure of the human arm, and this is but one example of a process that repeats itself all throughout the bodies of human beings as well as all other plants, animals and insects. Those few who acknowledge these relationships at all will typically state that they emerge simply because “phi” represents the natural, most efficient pattern in which growth can occur. Dr. Kozyrev suggested that life couldn’t form any other way, because it is actively drawing off of this spiraling energy to sustain itself, and must therefore follow its proportions every step of the way. In this sense we can think of the skeletal system as an “antenna” for this energy. [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:12 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Now, on to Professor Einstein's thoughts on time/space as it relates to the subject of LERM:

On May 29, 1919, Albert Einstein supposedly proved [b][i][color=red]“…that we live in a curved four-dimensional space-time” where space and time are somehow fused together into a “fabric.”[/i][/b][/color] He believed that an object such as the Earth spinning in space [b][i][color=red] “…would drag space and time along with it…, and that this space-time fabric curves inward around a planetary body.“[/b][/i][/color]Thus, he said, [b][i][color=red]“Gravity is no longer a mysterious force acting at a distance, but [rather is] the result of an object trying to travel in a straight line through space [that is] curved by the presence of material bodies.”[/b][/i][/color]

Space that is curved? Wait, you might ask! Isn’t space supposed to be empty? How can you curve something that is empty? As we can see, the significant problem in visualizing Einstein’s gravity model is with the word “curve”, as this is something that a flat, elastic sheet would do. Indeed, most attempts to visualize Einstein’s results picture planets as if they were weights that were depressing an imaginary flat rubber sheet that is stretched out in space as the “fabric” of space-time. An object such as a comet or asteroid simply follows the geometry of the sheet as it moves towards the Earth. The problem with this model is that any curvature of space-time would need to be moving in towards a spherical object from all directions, not just a flat plane. And furthermore, one still requires a force of gravity to pull a weight down into a flat rubber sheet. In a weightless space, the ball and the sheet would simply float around together.

In reality, the word “flowing” is far more precise than “curving,” It has been demonstrated that [b][i]gravity is actually a form of aetheric energy that is constantly flowing into an object.[/b][/i] The equations for gravity do not specify which direction it must flow in, simply that it exists as a force that is responsible for objects not flying away from the Earth’s surface. Such ideas can be traced to John Keely, Dr. Walter Russell and more recently Walter Wright with his well-established “Push Gravity” theory.

Once we establish that all force fields such as gravity and electromagnetism are simply different forms of aether/ZPE (zero point energy) and formless consciousness in motion, then we have an active source for gravity and a straightforward reason for why it would exist. We can see that every molecule in the entire body of a planet must be sustained by an ongoing in-flow of aetheric energy. The same energy that is creating the Earth is [b][i]also creating and flowing into us.[/b][/i]

With that said, we are then caught up in the gigantic current of the river of energy that streams into the Earth, much as mosquitoes get stuck to a screen window while the air blows right through the screen. Our bodies cannot travel through solid matter, but the current of aetheric energy certainly can – and this is one of the many things that Keely, Tesla, Kozyrev and others demonstrated. A star or planet must continually draw energy from its environment in order to “stay alive.” Kozyrev had made very similar conclusions about our Sun back in the 1950s, concluding that stars acted as “machines that convert the flow of time into heat and light.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:16 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Almost all Western scientists believe that Einstein’s general and special relativity theories eliminate the need for an aether – and indeed, Einstein advocated the rejection of an aether in 1910, which is where mainstream science still believes his thoughts ended on the issue. However, in 1920, Einstein actually stated that [b][i][color=red]“the hypothesis of the existence of the ether does not contradict the special theory of relativity.”[/b][/i][/color] And in 1924, he wrote, [b][i][color=red]…“in theoretical physics, we cannot get along without the ether, i.e., a continuum assigned physical properties, because the general theory of relativity… excludes direct long-range action; and each theory of short-range action assumes the presence of continuous fields and, consequently, the existence of the aether.”[/b][/i][/color]

In 1913, Dr. Eli Cartan was the first to clearly demonstrate that the “fabric” (flow) of space and time in Einstein’s general theory of relativity not only “curved”, but [b][i]it also possessed a spinning or spiraling movement within itself known as “torsion.”[/b][/i] This area of physics is typically referred to as Einstein-Cartan Theory, or ECT. Cartan’s theory wasn’t taken too seriously at the time, as it came out before the days of quantum physics, when elementary “particles” such as electrons were believed to rotate or “spin” as they orbited the nucleus. Most people are unaware that it is now generally accepted that the space surrounding the Earth and perhaps the entire Galaxy has “right-handed spin,” meaning that [b][i]energy will be influenced to spin clockwise as it travels through the physical vacuum.[/b][/i] [Remember Dr. Neruda's discussion of "Spin" in the Neruda Interviews] In 1996, Russian Drs. Akimov and Shipov wrote that: [b][i][color=red] “To date, world periodicals reference to torsion fields amount to the order of 10,000 articles, belonging to about a hundred authors. Over one half of those theorists work in Russia alone.”[/b][/i][/color]

As we shall easily see, Dr. Kozyrev’s work was the main influence for the more than 5,000 Russian papers on this subject as of 1996. In classical physics models, torsion fields were never considered to be a universal force on the level of gravity or electromagnetic energy, largely because they only existed theoretically. Cartan’s original 1913 theory speculated that torsion fields would be some [b][i]30 orders of magnitude weaker than gravitation, and gravity is already known to be 40 orders of magnitude weaker than electromagnetic energy![/b][/i] With such a miniscule level of influence, so said the theories, the naturally-spinning “torsion fields” were basically an irrelevant footnote that would not make any noticeable contributions to the phenomena that we can observe in the universe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:22 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

For those scientists who had maintained an open mind, the works of Trautman, Kopczyynski, F. Hehl, T. Kibble, D. Sciama and others in the early 1970’s triggered a wave of interest in torsion fields. Hard scientific facts exploded Cartan’s 60-year-old theory-based myth that such fields were weak, tiny and unable to move through space. The myth of the Einstein-Cartan theory was that the spiraling torsion fields could not move, (i.e. they would remain static,) and could only exist within a space far smaller than the atom. Sciama, et al., demonstrated that these basic torsion fields expected in ECT (Einstein-Cartan Theory) did exist, and they were referred to as [b][i]“static torsion fields.” [/b][/i]The difference was that [b][i]“dynamic torsion fields” [/b][/i]were demonstrated as well, with properties far more remarkable than Einstein and Cartan had assumed.

According to Sciama and others static torsion fields are created from [b][i]spinning sources that do not radiate any energy. [/b][/i]However, once you have a spinning source that releases energy in any form, such as the Sun or the center of the Galaxy, and/or [b][i]a spinning source that has more than one form of movement occurring at the same time, such as a planet that is rotating on its axis and revolving around the Sun at the same time, then dynamic torsion is automatically produced.[/b][/i] This phenomenon allows torsion waves to propagate through space instead of simply staying in a single “static” spot. Thus, [b][i]torsion fields, like gravity or electromagnetism, are capable of moving from one place to another in the Universe.[/b][/i] Furthermore, as we shall discover later, [b][i][color=red]Kozyrev proved decades ago that these fields travel at “superluminal” speeds, meaning that they far exceed the speed of light.[/b][/i][/color] If you can have an impulse that moves directly through the “fabric of space-time”, travels at super-luminal (i.e. faster than 186,000 miles/second)velocities and is separate from gravity or electromagnetism, you have a significant breakthrough in physics – one that demands that a “physical vacuum”, “zero-point energy” or “aether” must really exist.

[color=blue][b](Coming back to earth for a moment, let us remember what we are discussing here. We are talking about the [b][i]”fabric”[/b][/i] of space that was thought for a time and a season to be [u][i]devoid of anything…. empty…. nada….. kaput…. formless unconsciousness.[/u][/i] Hopefully by now it may be possible to envision a formless coconsciousness out there (and in here) that is waiting to receive a Light-Encoded Reality Matrix stamped upon a Reality Membrane.)[/color][/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:26 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Kozyrev’s experiments began in the 1950’s and continue being conducted since the 1970’s with the ongoing assistance of Dr. V.V. Nasonov, who helped to standardize the laboratory methods and the statistical analysis of the results. It is important to remember that these experiments were conducted under the strictest conditions, repeated in hundreds or in many cases thousands of trials, and were written about in extensive mathematical detail. They have been rigorously peer-reviewed, and Lavrentyev and others have replicated the results independently. (If one wishes there are mathematical and analytical analyses of Kozyrev’s results available. Simply do a search on Kozyrev, N.A.) [b][color=purple]Certain specially-made detectors using rotation and vibration were designed that would react in the presence of torsion fields, which Kozyrev called the “flow of time.” [/b][/color] Again, hopefully this will asuage Mr. Oba's doubts of the viability of torsion energy fields.

If we go back to our earlier analogy, we said that matter behaved somewhat like a sponge in water. If we do something to disturb the structure of the sponge, such as to squeeze it, spin it or vibrate it, then it will release some of its water back into its environment. Over the years, all of the following processes were discovered to create a “time flow” of torsion waves in the laboratory, due to their disruption of matter in some form:

- the deforming of a physical object
- the encounter of an air jet with an obstacle
- the operation of an hourglass filled with sand
- the absorption of light
- friction
- burning
- the actions of an observer, such as a movement of the head
- the heating or cooling of an object
- phase transitions in substances (frozen to liquid, liquid to vapor, etc.)
- dissolving and mixing substances
- the fading death of plants
- non-light radiation from astronomical objects
- sudden changes in human consciousness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:30 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Returning to the more ‘comfortable’ arena of physical matter, Dr. Kozyrev’s work showed that torsion fields can be absorbed, shielded or sometimes reflected. For example, sugar can absorb polyethylene film, and also certain types of aluminum can shield while other forms of aluminum can reflect. Kozyrev found that in the presence of this energy flow, objects that are rigid and not elastic will show weight changes, whereas flexible, elastic objects will show changes in their elasticity and/or viscosity. Kozyrev also showed that the weight of a spinning top will change if it is vibrated, heated or cooled or if it has an electric current passed through it. As we can see, all of the above behaviors fit in quite nicely with our analogy of the “sponge” of matter absorbing or releasing small amounts of energetic “water”.

Obviously, the biggest unanswered challenge at this point would be how such energy could be mechanically detected. After all, it has completely eluded the mainstream for well over a century. Here, it is important to remember that though the forces of torsion waves on matter are relatively small, they do exert a steady push. Research of Shipov, Terletskiy and other Russian theorists have directly associated the energy of torsion fields with the energy of gravity, thus leading to the term “gravispin energy” and the science of “gravispinorics.” In these new theories, gravity and spin are coupled in the same basic manner as electrostatics and magnetism join to form the electromagnetic wave. [b][i]Though torsion waves can travel in any direction, they are most typically absorbed into the downward flow of the gravitational field. So, the strongest effects of the pressure of torsion waves would be a slight spiraling movement that is joined with gravity. Since it is a very subtle pressure, we do not typically notice any such movement in ourselves or in falling objects. [/b][/i]

Many of Kozyrev’s mechanical detectors of torsion waves involved objects in motion, such as a rotating gyroscope or an asymmetrical swinging pendulum. A simple analogy helps us to begin to understand how such objects in motion were able to capture this gentle pressure. If you have a ship at sea and do not align your sails with the direction of the wind’s flow, then your ship will not move. Your sails must align with the direction of the wind, and if the wind’s current changes, then you must also move the sail to capture the new direction. Detecting torsion waves is a more difficult process than sailing, as [b][i]the torsion waves are continually changing their direction in the form of a three-dimensional spiral.[/b][/i] Somehow, you must create vibrations in the detecting object that will allow it to continually harness a three-dimensional, moving spiral of energy force.

Dr. Kozyrev was able to capture the subtle pressure of the torsion waves by combining two different forms of vibration or movement at a time. We will discuss exactly how this was done in the following paragraphs. Under these special laboratory conditions, gyroscopes or pendulums could be used to interact with the “time flow” energy, as Kozyrev called it. In these cases, such detectors will exhibit weight variations or sudden angular movements in response to the energy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Here goes.....(bear with me here;))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:42 pm 
Posting Freak

"Is any one here interested in the poetry on this site?"

Remember?!

Am i triggering your memory young man?

[Edited on 19-1-2007 by Russell]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:56 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Sure, Russell, what have you got on your mind today besides mischief?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next