WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Are there miracles in our day and time? Is LERM fact or fic
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey Chakobsa8 wonder if instead of putting all that focus on being wealthy one put it on doing LERM instead? Why not be the genie who can manifest out of thin air anything? There is the yes, I don't know , and no answer. Wonder if you work on the yes until you believe it 24/7/365? I wonder what else one could discover in the process. Thanks for your intelligent, humorous if not inspiring threads. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:31 pm 
Posting Freak

oneness on page 6 of this thread about 3/4 the way down is info about the scientific process of doing LERM . It may have some valuable info but the first major step is absolutely knowing that it can be done. And if one really ponders that any and all doubts will come up and need to be dealt with. The only thing that ever stops us from doing anything we desire is our own self doubts, self judgments and disbeliefs. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:09 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

oneness wrote:

I would like to ask what document this is, I am sure I have it but which one is it? thanks in advance
If I am understanding your question correctly, this is the document to which you are referring. BTW. Thanks for your insightful descriptions of the many and various hallucenogenic and psychotropic chemicals. The problem that I perceive with experimental drug usage is self-administration or self-treatment. Unless one is intimately familiar with a drug and its properties and how it will affect their own body, one can be playing Russian roulette. Obviously you do know a lot about such things and have successfully administered mind altering drugs to yourself, but would you want to be responsible for encouraging someone who is inexperienced into experimenting with their lives? In addition to the self-evident dangers of experimental drug usage, once that barrier is breached, at what point do you stop and turn back. I have been down that road and will be the first to admit that I got the crap scared out of me more than once, especially the time I administered a potent psychoactive drug to my fiance and she almost died. Will

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:49 pm 

hi will -
thanks for your zeal on this subject.
a quote -

To encode light means to invite photons to occupy space and transform themselves into elementary particles and atoms, organizing themselves like an orchestra with a specific piece to perform as a group. The operative term is to invite, for that is precisely what we do. Where and how they organize themselves is according to the pattern of the information (or thought) template

from some contacts, it's been suggested that the recognition of longevity is a much better and higher quest than acquisition of lerm-encoded objects, although I'd also guess that both are part of the "map-making".

So what does it take for a template to be transformed into a 4-dimensional object right before your eyes? It requires you to master several things, none of which are difficult, except for what you see and believe to be so. The dead giveaway that life forms on Earth are capable of this feat is in the DNA of a “lower” form, known as salamanders. The capacity is always there, but not expressed on all life forms on earth along the evolutionary scale. All life forms have a template, and all templates lead to a form. The salamander “grows” its tail back, or a limb, by a bio-application of L.E.R.M., in which the body part grows back by a light packets initializing process that leads the body to grow back whole cells organized by the life field of the salamander’s body at the specific limb or body part.

You already have the ability to light-encode the matrix of which your shared physical reality is, consists, becomes, and constantly changes by your will and the vector-intention that you and members of the species are. LIGHT-ENCODING OF OUR REALITY MATRIX IS BUILT INTO THE HUMAN RACE, AND WIRED INTO THE NERVOUS SYSTEM AS SPECIES CAPABILITIES. TO LIGHT-ENCODE = TO CREATE—FIVE FISH INTO 5,000. ONE TEMPLATE ? LIGHT-ENCODED 4-D OBJECT. CLEAR TEMPLATE MEANS COHERENT LIGHT ENCODING OF THE OBJECT. RESULT = ONE MATERIAL HOLOGRAM OF THE TEMPLATE.

well there it is: the capability is already hardwired into the human bio-form.
I guess what's next is to put the basic principles to work.

that's where things like 'overunity' and cellular capacitance come into play. if each cell has a capacitance of 1.23 volts and you multiply that by a trillion cells (or more) that comes to an amazing amount of voltage. & I guess that is the voltage that goes into directing the light packets.

I think the key here is to form an algorhythm of the process.
once learned it's like riding a bike.

:)

R

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:48 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

oba wrote:

hi will -
thanks for your zeal on this subject.
a quote -

To encode light means to invite photons to occupy space and transform themselves into elementary particles and atoms, organizing themselves like an orchestra with a specific piece to perform as a group. The operative term is to invite, for that is precisely what we do. Where and how they organize themselves is according to the pattern of the information (or thought) template

from some contacts, it's been suggested that the recognition of longevity is a much better and higher quest than acquisition of lerm-encoded objects, although I'd also guess that both are part of the "map-making".

So what does it take for a template to be transformed into a 4-dimensional object right before your eyes? It requires you to master several things, none of which are difficult, except for what you see and believe to be so. The dead giveaway that life forms on Earth are capable of this feat is in the DNA of a “lower” form, known as salamanders. The capacity is always there, but not expressed on all life forms on earth along the evolutionary scale. All life forms have a template, and all templates lead to a form. The salamander “grows” its tail back, or a limb, by a bio-application of L.E.R.M., in which the body part grows back by a light packets initializing process that leads the body to grow back whole cells organized by the life field of the salamander’s body at the specific limb or body part.

You already have the ability to light-encode the matrix of which your shared physical reality is, consists, becomes, and constantly changes by your will and the vector-intention that you and members of the species are. LIGHT-ENCODING OF OUR REALITY MATRIX IS BUILT INTO THE HUMAN RACE, AND WIRED INTO THE NERVOUS SYSTEM AS SPECIES CAPABILITIES. TO LIGHT-ENCODE = TO CREATE—FIVE FISH INTO 5,000. ONE TEMPLATE ? LIGHT-ENCODED 4-D OBJECT. CLEAR TEMPLATE MEANS COHERENT LIGHT ENCODING OF THE OBJECT. RESULT = ONE MATERIAL HOLOGRAM OF THE TEMPLATE.

well there it is: the capability is already hardwired into the human bio-form.
I guess what's next is to put the basic principles to work.

that's where things like 'overunity' and cellular capacitance come into play. if each cell has a capacitance of 1.23 volts and you multiply that by a trillion cells (or more) that comes to an amazing amount of voltage. & I guess that is the voltage that goes into directing the light packets.

I think the key here is to form an algorhythm of the process.
once learned it's like riding a bike.

:)

R

Sounds like you're almost there, Oba. Keep up the good work! Will

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Wow oba that's really cool! In the AA story all of the people capable of doing LERM also were expanded in consciousness. And not all of that expansion was due to the Corteum technology, but a good part of it was for how hard they worked in researching and experimenting and going after answers for greater understanding to create new technologies.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quote:
"Corteum technology (LERM) is a fictional account for the factual occurrence of how the WingMakers' materials can -- as depicted in the philosophy papers -- stimulate functional clusters in certain regions of the brain."

First sentence in the First Answer to the First Question in the First Session of the Creator Section of the webpage.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:54 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

starduster wrote:
Quote:
"Corteum technology (LERM) is a fictional account for the factual occurrence of how the WingMakers' materials can -- as depicted in the philosophy papers -- stimulate functional clusters in certain regions of the brain."

First sentence in the First Answer to the First Question in the First Session of the Creator Section of the webpage.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:01 pm 
Posting Freak

I love it Chakobsa8! And to add to that:

Quote:
Feel this bond between your human self and your Quantum Presence as a partnership ordained by First Source, and enabled by your most powerful aspirations as an immortal being-the aspirations you are afraid to even imagine for they seem too unlike you-too extraordinary for any human to believe. And yet here you are, even now, leaning forward with your divine ears, knowing that what I say is indeed your truth. This is resonance. This is how you are guided. How you navigate the local universe that is your schoolroom.

Third Interview with James

Go for it oba! I know I am!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:30 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
I love it Chakobsa8! And to add to that:

Go for it oba! I know I am!

Many things, including miracles, often come in small packages, but once you know the formula for making them happen in your life they occur more frequently than the dawning of each new glorious day. Open your eyes and ears. Breathe in the eternal breath of life. Touch the soft glow of a single candle. Taste a morsel of deep dark chocolate. Once you are there with all five senses, recombine them with a dash of gratitude and a sprinkle of love and the world is at your fingertips.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:15 pm 

link

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:30 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

oba wrote:

Oba, I followed your link to the Open Mind Forum and read through the postings on that one page. Yes, the subject of telekinesis and teleportation are in the news today, and people everywhere are talking about it. There is already acknowledgement in the scientific world that teleportation is not only possible, but that it is happening. The scientist are saying that it will only be a factor of time before man can move successfully through space/time. Of course LERM is at the root of the problem of moving objects from one place to another without visible means. This process has been known to a few down through the generations, and it is to those few that we pay homage. We must never forget that energy can neither be created or destroyed except at the quantum level where Light Encoded Reality Matrix lives and thrives. There are many formulas that have survived through the ages and what follows is another piece in the puzzle of how to make wealth materialize. One thing to remember is that the wealth has to come from some source. If one manufactures one million dollars without the correct coding and sequencing one will go to jail for counterfeiting. Read the following scripture for meaning between the lines so to speak.

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO
ST MATTHEW

CHAPTER 25

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

14 ¶ For the kingdom of heaven is as a man traveling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord’s money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be ctaken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

31 ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:10 pm 

let's say there is a social consciousness

greed, fear, avarice, envy, and a few other goodies.

Last edited by oba on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 am 
Posting Freak

these systems have to die...and if you cling to them and do not let go of your dependence upon them, you will remain under their control. Adam and Eve did not need money and neither do you. Entire civilizations thrived without money...gold was used as adornment...clothing was comfortable and practical.

Money is the power behind the systems of control and separation...and slavery. The PTB will do anything they can to distract you from that realization. Plenty of people in the world live happy productive lives on a dollar a day or less...for them the collapse of the economic system is just a bump in the road. The grand mother of our president elect probably never earned a dollar in her entire life.

As this system collapses, so will all the systems of ownership and control, collapse with them. It will be, no doubt a long period of adjustment and adaptation as we evolve...but the results will be a better world. Our nation is insolvent NOW...you are its only asset, everything else has be sold. Aren't you tired of being owned? The only difference between you and the "elite" is money.

Money takes many different forms...assets-precious metals, oil, land, real estate, gems and products and services...and these lend power to anyone who possesses them...but when it is all spent, even family "tribes" can only possess what they can maintain by themselves. There will be no "holdings" over seas...no second homes, and no hunting or fishing licenses.

Try to imagine now, a world without money. If the Judicial systems, employees are not being paid, they will not go to work...if they do not go to work, you can live anywhere you please, because there is plenty of land for us all...If the solders are not paid they will not go to war...congressmen will go home, government will only extend as far as communities exist that support them. Commerce will halt for the most part. Life will be reduced to tending your garden...going to the local swap meets and converting your home to solar power...you could start now, and enjoy the collapse,... or not.

Once we get used to this way of life again, we will wonder why we ever lived any other way. You will be free to do as you please...and to enjoy life...by doing what you love.

the collapse of this system will allow humans the freedom of equality...each will be the king of their own castle...god of their own local universe and Sovereign Integrals of the species. ie FS.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:55 pm 

[quote=shayalana]
In the AA story all of the people capable of doing LERM also were expanded in consciousness. And not all of that expansion was due to the Corteum technology, but a good part of it was for how hard they worked in researching and experimenting and going after answers for greater understanding to create new technologies. [/quote]

shay you are absolutely right about this.
it is all & only about consciousnes.

[just thought I'd check in today, travelling . Brrr !!]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:06 pm 

starduster (carol)
you paint a bright picture but what do you think of the inevitable social upheavals and chaos when this system does begin to wear down?
are you prepared to defend your motorhome/ & garden with force?

you describe 100% off- grid practicality now, which has to be good for any one's self confidence.

and the idea of having useful, bater-able practical skills has to be basic too.
how many folks today know how to do basic homesteading skills?

it's nice to read your inputs and I got the gist that you've thought about all of this a long time already

(& with the attendant headstart) (& you will stand when others fall ..)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

With all due respect Will, we have spent eons in being so very aware of the five senses, so much so, that we became entranced with them at the expense of our more unlimitedness, I'm now more focused on developing the "inner'' senses, again and travelling with them in that direction, inner, you know where true security, magic and miracles are first formulated so to speak... :wink:
oba, I know the brrrrrr.....real well... :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:28 am 
Posting Freak

oba, I like to think that my heart KNOWs...I have always follow it, it led me here...to discover my SELF and ITs true identity and abilities.

No I am not prepared to "defend" but to share. this is crude, but it is said that "you can't rape the willing"...snicker.

I have been looking forward to the collapse of the "establishment" for forty years now... and I am more than willing to share what I have and what I know, especially how to activate a Sovereign Integral's perspective, that gratefully sees what IS...as perfect...I think that this will make me very valuable :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
starduster...
It is very disappointing to understand that if they have control of our lives, they also must have control of our incarnations too... :(
From stardusters Annuki thread

Now does this sound like a Sovereign Integral ? Does this sound like one with "abilities" greater than most? I'll let you discern for yourself. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:21 pm 
Posting Freak

more judgments eh shay... so you explain it... if you die, and are reincarnated here... doesn't that make "heaven" a prison too? and just a recycling program for someone stuck in the program the Anunaki have created to keep us from recognizing our self as fragments of FS... ever separated because we refuse to unify.

We have the option of transforming our DNA to self-create, one person at a time, the Synthesis model of existence in the Fifth Dimension, where the Anunaki program does not hold us prisioner...in a repetive control cycle of student/saviorship... reincarnating again and again only to begin again, with no consciousness of who we really are.

Last edited by starduster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:23 pm 
Posting Freak

smooches...xxxoooo and a woof woof woof from my sweet doggie... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Ok now I can be replete of sentiment, what you don't realize starduster is that this mission started 11,000 years ago and despite what you have been led to believe with your conspiracy theories, we are here and have been for that amount of time to make possible the culmination of it all for the Grand Portal discovery, the scientific proof of the soul. All else is subterfuge compared to this. That you insist on invoking disharmony and fear in people with your conspiracy theories makes one discern that perhaps, you are not a part of this 11,000 year sojourn or discovery and would do better on a forum with beings more in line with your conspiracies. If only I could take your conspiracies as seriously as you do ...but... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I don't... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:....I can't.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:44 pm 
Posting Freak

I am pretty confident that the new interviews will reveal how misaligned you are dear shay...Kerry makes her living trying to expose the secrets :wink:

Kerry Cassidy is the queen of Conspiracy Theories... traveling around the world to reveal them and to interview anyone who might have another perspective of truth... and the WMMs are filled with them...tee hee... just because you chose to IGNORe them, does not mean that I am resistant to awareness. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Bless ya sister, thrice over... you have no idea what I know about the numerous conspiracy theories over the decades, or about Kerry Cassidy. I probably met her some years ago in my travels. I guess the major difference with you and me is that I know about many conspiracy theories but choose to put my focus elsewhere in the direction of resolution and utter focus on a vision that will not relent and even though the odds appear against its realization. I know people who started some of those theories...:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:10 pm 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

reality is infinitely complex and yet we can experience it in simplicity...

the ego 'can' seek to experience extra-ordinary events and 'can' attempt to 'make' them happen...this is the problem we face when discussing what is considered the 'impossible' or 'norm' of our reality...

allow me to share an extra-ordinary experience with you...

over 20 years ago while at work I asked a lady if everything was ok in her life...she began to cry and told me "NO, everything is not ok"...

she proceeded to explain to me, as tears poured from her eyes, that she had just left the doctors office and had just been informed of the fact of her having an anurism of the heart where half her heart was 4 times bigger than the other half and she was just told she must quit her job or die...

she explained further that she did not know what to do because she was in her middle 50's and single having payments on everything she owned nearly from furniture, car, house and appliances and disability would not cover much of them...

since most have the belief structures of christainity in america at that time I asked her in these words this question..."do you believe that 'god' is powerful enough to heal you if he chose to?"...

she stopped crying and perked up straightening her shoulders and lifting her chin and stated firmly..."YES I DO!"...

exactly the moment as she said the word "DO" a sudden and extremely powerful hand reached into this reality which to me I felt energy build up suddenly in my chest and directionalize through my left arm and shoot across the room and hit her at which time her arms went up level with her shoulders as she shook from the experience and I exclaimed to her that I knew she was healed because I had felt it happen and she smiled and proclaimed loudly that she also felt it happen and began to cry tears of joy...

and yet I did not try to heal this woman as personality...the counter of seconds...yet I as personality was moved by compassion to present the opportunity to one of my sisters...and she did not fail to meet the challenge...

all the variables were in place to allow an extra-ordinary event to eventuate...

they happen by event strings...

they happen to those who are in service to a greater plan than personality...the counter of seconds is aware of...the most mysterious plan of the infinite being...as we are the offspring of this infinite being...

it is not about faith in a particular outcome...it is having faith in that hand which reaches from beyond time/space...

it is not about attempting to make events happen since this will bring about failure nearly every time as a lesson...

it is about contributing without recognition...removing the "beast nature" from the equation...not allowing ego to experience pride...

and yet all the other variables must be present...I have presented them in the past...were you listening?...<smile>...

Live in the Light...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next