WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:57 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Thanks for sharing the previous graphics, Oba. The graphics are from Tom Bearden's website at http://cheniere.org/ for those interested in seeing a whole lot more about the subject of energy from a "vacuum", which was called aetheric energy previously or what Fifteen called all-pervasive consciousness or Light-Encoded Reality Matrix or LERM. It is free energy for those who know how to tap into it---the fuel of tomorrow!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Will.

Robert.

.....puhleeze.....where art thou?

[img]http://zhakora.com/kitty-chakra.jpg[/img]

mmmmmmiracles happennnnn

Post subject: Teleportation by Nikolay Denisov
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:48 pm 

Hi everybody!
Was glad to see that my article about Bronnikov, Denisov and Zolotov was mentioned above.

I found that Denisov is doing teleportation research right now (and teaching it to others) so I made several videos of it:

http://laughsmile.livejournal.com/55840.html
http://laughsmile.livejournal.com/56652.html
http://laughsmile.livejournal.com/56839.html

Thanks,
Kostya Kovalenko

Post subject: Re: Teleportation by Nikolay Denisov
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:56 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

kostyazen wrote:
Hi everybody!
Was glad to see that my article about Bronnikov, Denisov and Zolotov was mentioned above.

I found that Denisov is doing teleportation research right now (and teaching it to others) so I made several videos of it:

http://laughsmile.livejournal.com/55840.html
http://laughsmile.livejournal.com/56652.html
http://laughsmile.livejournal.com/56839.html

Thanks,
Kostya Kovalenko

Kostya Kovalenko, we are honored to have you here. I would like to see more of your comments and/or opinions about the activities here on the WingMakers UK site. I apologize for taking so long to acknowledge your posting. I've been through an extended illness that I am just now coming out of. I followed your link to watch Nikolay Denisov talk about teleportation. Fascinating subject and many kuddos for sharing that with us. Have you read the Neruda Interviews where LERM is discussed? I think that teleportation would definitely be a part of that scenario. Again, Thank you for your valuable contribution to free thought. William Wooten

Post subject: Re: Are there miracles in our day and time? Is LERM fact or fic
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:31 pm 

Welcome

Last edited by oneness on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:04 pm 

Oneness,

I am making assumptions about this picture. I am not sure if I am correct, though.

Would you please explain what is happening?

Thank you,

Jeanna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:34 pm 

The shaman here is moving into the higher dimensions and because of this his physicality is vibrating out of this lower density. The power of conciousness is what is used to bring the shaman out of time space into non time space and it is a place so huge only experience can really give one a sense of how big this place is. This fringes that I have seen of this realm twice is so hard for me to describe here, it feels like a place that is so huge, it feels like is so big, like a jungle or dome of sorts that has no limits, I can't describe it, it is beyond words and the 3rd dimensional construct. The heart beats incredibly fast when this takes place and the whole body begins to vanish and over time this will become easier as more shamans enter this field. I have recently been told how bad these things are but I respect shamans and I work hard to learn about true shamanism and it is no joke, no fun trip, it is hard work and it takes much courage. I hope people can understand what true shamanism is about and not build fences around these people and their experiences.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:59 pm 

Thanks oneness.
I have also had a bit of experience with this sort of thing.

But, what I was wanting for description was,

which one in the picture is doing what?

Is there a 3rd person who has gone invisible?

If the shaman is in the picture, which one is it?

That is the kind of description I was hoping for.

Thanks,

Jeanna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:06 pm 

Sure, it's the shaman in the middle with the white hat holding the white feather who is ascending into higher dimensions and is taking his physicality with him/vanishing. The other people in the background are tourists who attended this ayahuasca ceremony in South America.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:54 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

8) :wink: Oneness, you are indeed Oneness! 8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Yes, indeed there are miracles in our day and time....LERM IS IT :D

http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~doufaufa/wing ... ip/AAP.htm

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:45 pm 

Alex wrote:
It could be both fact (in the sense that humans interact with the reality and shape it) and fiction in the "LERM tech that Labyrinth Group has found".

That's not to imply it's not a tech from a certain point of view. Just that it could be a story of something that humans haven't even reached scientifically..

Regarding forums and concepts... I was touching a similar issue recently in another forum. Putting a seed of a new concept and using a forum as a multiplier.. A multiplier that'll help spread a better idea into the species. I've even experimented with doing this in parallel and co-ordinated in various forums so as to create a mass effect...

I'm even observing various discussions that spring up in unrelated forums that tend to revolve around the same subjects, at around the same time. For example I had opened a thread in a local (greek) forum of using forums as catalysts of global thought, and now I'm seeing this :D

As for LERM, I think it's quite real and amazing.. But I think it comes in two forms.. One is the "whole reality rearrangement".. For example you might imagine that you have an orange in your hand.. and this will arrange the reality in such a way that someone will pick some oranges from somewhere and then open the door and tell you "want one?" :)

The second form is the "I create an orange" method.. Through force of will / belief / understanding of the mechanics / expectation etc you can instantly make what you want.

The second one is more amazing to our senses, yet involves far less.. It would seem more difficult because it requires "violating" our normal perception of reality.

The first one, is more amazing from a logical perspective with far reaching consequences. I mean if one can arrange the whole world so as to have the end result he desires, isn't this far better than making an fruit? Yet, it is easier because we can do it without violating our normal perception of reality. Everything falls into place to fit our reality vision, without any "sudden abnormalities" that we aren't accustomed to and that we do not normally expect. And since we don't expect them, they're more unlikely to happen (lack of belief/expectation).

These 2 are the main variants of LERM in my mind... Probably only differentiated by the level of belief we have. Otherwise, it could as well be the same LERM in both cases.

the 1st variant sounds a bit like 'the secret' while the 2nd variant sounds more like a (innately attributed) holonomic bioenergetic process.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:11 am 
Posting Freak

Corteum technology LERM is a fictional account for the factual occurrence of how the WingMakers' materials can -- as depicted in the philosophy papers -- stimulate functional clusters in certain regions of the brain.

The brain itself is divided into regions, and within the regions they are divided into subsets. Some subsets interact among themselves more than others, and these are called functional clusters. The brain is designed to have various circuits, of which contemporary brain researchers have identified three, which they call convergent, divergent, and reverberating circuits. A functional cluster can have a divergent circuit that conducts neural activity to outlying regions of the brain or CNS. Sensory information (e.g., sounds, symbols, and images) can be produced that stimulates the temporal formation of just such a functional cluster within the thalamocortical system that catalyzes a pre-designated shift in consciousness.

Whether you can equate this shift in consciousness as inducing an increase in fluid intelligence is dependent on other factors. This is not a singular dynamic core, but rather an integral part of a larger dynamic system that connects the individual not only to their human-soul consciousness, but that also of the Genetic Mind. Within the thalamic complex is a subset known as the Intra-Laminar Nuclei (ILM). ILN neurons venture extensively throughout the cortex, energizing every cortical section. They're distributed within the central region of each thalamus in a toroidal (doughnut-shaped) mode, enabling widespread influence on the thalamic system. The ILN activation is a significant key to the discovery of the Grand Portal.

The WingMakers' music, art, and word symbols are designed to stimulate the ILN region to act as a synchronizing mechanism for human consciousness and the Genetic Mind. I realize this is difficult to comprehend, but as research into this brain function ensues over the next twenty years, it will be proven that the ILN is a key "engine" in synchronizing the human-soul consciousness to the fine-grain consciousness of the Genetic Mind, making the Genetic Mind accessible for short bursts at will.

First Question First Session

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:12 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

:idea: I think I have just had one of those "Eureka" moments! At the quantum level of physics where Light Encoded Reality Matrix exists, there is no fact or fiction just as there is no good or bad! Everything just is. :roll: :idea: :!:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:54 pm 
Posting Freak

BLESS YOU..."another mind, another heart... opened"

..............................................Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:58 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

starduster wrote:
BLESS YOU..."another mind, another heart... opened"

..............................................Image

That was a sweet kiss, Starduster! Thank you for the kind words. Will

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:23 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

oba wrote:

the 1st variant sounds a bit like 'the secret' while the 2nd variant sounds more like a (innately attributed) holonomic bioenergetic process.

:arrow: Except for the 2nd variant, ..."sounds more like a (innately attributed) holonomic bioenergetic process." Truer words were never spoken, oba, but, I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by ..."sounds more like a (innately attributed) holonomic bioenergetic process." Please explain. Will :?:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:49 pm 

Chakobsa8 wrote:
oba wrote:

:arrow: Except for the 2nd variant, [color=#BF0000]..."sounds more like a (innately attributed) holonomic bioenergetic process." Truer words were never spoken, oba, but, I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by ..."sounds more like a (innately attributed) holonomic bioenergetic process."
Please explain. Will :?:

hi william -

let's say that you considered your thought processes as vectors of energy, vectors that interact with the environment.

1) this set of vectors is a factor in that complete environment, yes?

2) does it create that environment? fully, partly?
why? how? by how much and in what ways?

3) what relation does Light have in all of this?

4) what is over-unity?

thanks

Oba

ps. holonomic might have to do with the multi-D nature of matter as solidified light.
bioenergetic is one of those exciting concept sets thatspeak of the TRUE potentiality of the human bio-form. another similar term would be

Bio Luminescent.

I like that term a lot. it describes the mind aspect of the human activated bioform as an energetic cloud, a c.o.b.e. complex oscillating bio-entity. it also describes FOUR minds, one the enteric residing in the central area of the body. yes it is d@mn exciting. sorry for the expleteve. LOL

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:18 pm 
Posting Freak

God I love this thread! I just reread page 6 , the procedure for doing LERM and can even comprehend it this time! This is sooooo exciting. I can't thank you enough Chakobsa8! Thank you, thank you and thank youuuu! :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:08 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

oba wrote:

Chakobsa8 wrote:
oba wrote:

:arrow: Except for the 2nd variant, [color=#BF0000]..."sounds more like a (innately attributed) holonomic bioenergetic process." Truer words were never spoken, oba, but, I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by ..."sounds more like a (innately attributed) holonomic bioenergetic process."
Please explain. Will :?:

hi william -

let's say that you considered your thought processes as vectors of energy, vectors that interact with the environment.

1) this set of vectors is a factor in that complete environment, yes?

2) does it create that environment? fully, partly?
why? how? by how much and in what ways?

3) what relation does Light have in all of this?

4) what is over-unity?

thanks

Oba

ps. holonomic might have to do with the multi-D nature of matter as solidified light.
bioenergetic is one of those exciting concept sets thatspeak of the TRUE potentiality of the human bio-form. another similar term would be

Bio Luminescent.

I like that term a lot. it describes the mind aspect of the human activated bioform as an energetic cloud, a c.o.b.e. complex oscillating bio-entity. it also describes FOUR minds, one the enteric residing in the central area of the body. yes it is d@mn exciting. sorry for the expleteve. LOL

Okay first of all thought processes in and of themselves have the potential of interacting with the environment, but it's not necessarily a foregone conclusion. Thoughts are vectors of energy of a sort more on the level of quantum physics in that they sometimes form the basis of action but not always. A thought is like a placenta in the early stages of pregnancy. The DNA is there to carry the thought to conclusion but many things can and often does happen in the interim between the thought and the final action or product. Light Encoded Reality Matrix defines at the subatomic level but many more important things tend to intervene such as free will which can drastically change the original vector of thought. So the subset of thought vectors can be instrumental but not necessarily conclusive in determining factors in the complete environment in any particular given situation. LERM can be thought of as the luminal focus of all factors within a certain range of frequencies acting upon such things as DNA and energy fields of non-living entities that bring to fruition change, for change and adaptaption is the norm of existence. Everything, Everything, strives towards perfection. Light is the purest essence of energy and life. All life forms and transient forms depend upon light as a definition of its very existence. Thank you for your stimulating input, Oba.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:14 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
God I love this thread! I just reread page 6 , the procedure for doing LERM and can even comprehend it this time! This is sooooo exciting. I can't thank you enough Chakobsa8! Thank you, thank you and thank youuuu! :D

You are most welcome Shayalana. I feel very deeply about the WingMakers and everyone who participates in these discussion of the materials. I like your contributions because they are generally upbeat and encouraging, and stimulating. Keep up the good work. :!: :!: Will

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:44 pm 

Quote:
Okay first of all thought processes in and of themselves have the potential of interacting with the environment, but it's not necessarily a foregone conclusion. Thoughts are vectors of energy of a sort more on the level of quantum physics in that they sometimes form the basis of action but not always. A thought is like a placenta in the early stages of pregnancy. The DNA is there to carry the thought to conclusion but many things can and often does happen in the interim between the thought and the final action or product. Light Encoded Reality Matrix defines at the subatomic level but many more important things tend to intervene such as free will which can drastically change the original vector of thought. So the subset of thought vectors can be instrumental but not necessarily conclusive in determining factors in the complete environment in any particular given situation. LERM can be thought of as the luminal focus of all factors within a certain range of frequencies acting upon such things as DNA and energy fields of non-living entities that bring to fruition change, for change and adaptaption is the norm of existence. Everything, Everything, strives towards perfection. Light is the purest essence of energy and life. All life forms and transient forms depend upon light as a definition of its very existence. Thank you for your stimulating input, Oba.

hi will -
I like where a few pages back you quoted hubbard as saying that you need to express & communicate complex concepts in order to grok and understand them better. in the expression, grokking takes place.

ok, you are doing a great job here with lerm. the terms are new to the usual human venacular but I am certain are not new to truly enlightened beings.
the Ontah monks for example.

you are saying here that factors might or might not interfere with the pureness of vector intention. as expressed by thought encoding of a light matrix for the purpose of creating a 4d tangible product, say a stack of 100 Euro notes (100 eu denomination), or a living pet.

your description of micro-clusters seems to validate this notion of light encoding of objects. what is an electron pair? it seems to be light. hmmm.

suppose you wanted to do the jedi trick of grabbing your light saber which is 10 meters away from you, knowing that to do this would require you to merge vector intent with the light matrix of that light sabre. levitation has rules, no doubt. you are correct that the possibility of doing this perfectly every time is a form of vector intent. and from there, you are able to levitate other objects.

Q: will materializing a 100-stack of 100 euro notes forever change your life? sure it will. am I ready for it?

& would this be for the better? I happen to think it would be. :)
why? it would be going from struggle to ease, and the Source likes ease.
Source processes are about efficiency. Source goes from complexity to ease.

R.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:54 pm 

ps. I'm of the feeling that some humans are are entering into an expanded phase of learning, expressed by the term 'Accelerated Learning', where the true capabilities of the bioform are being realized.

realized or discovered or both. but it is said that the Creator did encode the human bioform with these expanded capabilities and so to not develop these would be an act of sin against the Source.

By abrogating sin, I define as performance of a duty and responsibility.

the expanded abilities of the bioform in accelerated learning are about ENS for example. if you could RV/SBL - but also back in time and forward in time. this would be genuine ENS. it would be crossing a mest threshhold and beyond it.

R.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:02 am 

Quote:
Shayalana wrote:
God I love this thread! I just reread page 6 , the procedure for doing LERM and can even comprehend it this time! This is sooooo exciting. I can't thank you enough Chakobsa8! Thank you, thank you and thank youuuu!

I would like to ask what document this is, I am sure I have it but which one is it? thanks in advance

Last edited by oneness on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:03 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

My dear Oba , you are a very tenacious individual. First of all I'm not going to teach you how to manifest a stack of 100 X 100 Euro notes, because I don't think that will be sufficient to satisfy your needs. Will it? Are you sure that is all you want? That isn't a lot of money. You could go through that in a month quite easily, I'm afraid. Let's shoot for something a little higher, shall we? Let's go for 100 stacks X 100 each X 100 Euro dollar notes...a nice tidy sum of $1,000,000 Euro dollars. We're going to teach you how to make this money using a tried and true method that if followed to the "T" will result in your obtaining the aforementioned huge sum of money. Don't expect this process to work over night. Give it at least a year, okay? Is that too long to wait to become a millionaire? I must confess that I don't know how to manifest $1 million Eurodollars out of thin air. I know the principle, but I lack the faith (which we will be discussing in length.) However, I do know how to make a million dollars in a relatively short period of time.

Think back a year now...It's not that long ago is it? If you had started one year ago you could be a millionaire by now. You have to first convince yourself that you have it within your power to make or manifest a lot of money. Believe me when I say that you do. If we apply ourselves to the task in today's world we can become millionaires. There are more millionaires around today than ever before, and there is more people around that are willing to share their wealth than ever before. I don't have many close friends but at least half of them are millionaires, and they got there the hard way; by working for it. Some it took all of their life, some, just a few short years.

First of all, short of robbing an armored car or a casino, none of us have very little idea of how to make a million dollars, am I correct? Most of us live from pay check to pay check and more than a few of us are borrowing far into our futures to pay today's debt. That kind of mentality has to stop now. When I say that I can help you to become a millionaire in a year that doesn't mean that the million dollars you have is actually owed to someone else. It means that you will be a million dollars ahead of your debt.

Now, millionaires are as obsessed with time as they are with money. You have to be both time conscious and money conscious at all times, if you'll pardon the pun. You have to work toward your goals a majority of the time. You can't expect to put in eight hours or ten hours a day and become wealthy. There is 24 hours in a day and 365+ days in a year, and the countdown has already started when you began reading this. If you are going to make a million dollars in one year every waking moment must be spent in furthering your goals. That doesn't mean you must shovel coal sixteen hours a day...It means you have to think about making money at least sixteen hours a day. That has to become a habit, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

You have to decide if you want to make money for the sake of making money, to buy love or friendship, to obtain power over others, to pay off existing debt, to acquire "fine things" , to have more leisure time, and on and on ad infinitum. There has to be focal points, and there has to be a very powerful motivating force to make large sums of money. Very few people lack the drive to become wealthy. Statistics verify that only about five percent of the population have enough to retire on while living in comfort and without worry about mounting bills. You have to decide today if you want to be one of those in the five percent bracket or one of the less fortunate.

Now, in order to put this whole concept of becoming a millionaire in proper perspective, I'm going to close this posting today with a quote from the Bible, because the Bible talks about wealthy people to some extent. I may have already quoted this scripture in this forum, but I think that it is appropriate to spell it out again for those who think that they want to become very wealthy.

[b][i]"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with you Father who is in Heaven. When therefore you give alms, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be honored by men. Truly I say to , they have their reward in full. But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing that your alms may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will repay you."

"And when you pray, you are not to be as the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners, in order to be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees in secret will repay you. And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition, as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words. Therefore do not be like them; for your Father knows what you need, before you ask Him."

"Pray, then, in this way: 'Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. 'Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth as it is in heaven. 'Give us this day our daily bread, 'And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 'And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. [For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.] For if you forgive men for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions."

"And whenever you fast, do not put on a gloomy face as the hypocrites do, for they neglect their appearance in order to be seen fasting by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you fast, anoint your head, and wash your face so that you may not be seen fasting by men, but by your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will repay you."

"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

"The lamp of the body is the eye; if therefore your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will hold to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."

"For this reason I say to you, do not be anxious for your life, as to what you shall eat, or what you shall drink; nor for your body, as to what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?"

"And which of you by being anxious can add a single cubit to his life's span? And why are you anxious about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory did not clothe himself like one of these."

"But if God so arrays the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more do so for you, O men of little faith? Do not be anxious then, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'With what shall we clothe ourselves?' For all these things the Gentiles eagerly seek; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
Matthew, chapter 6, New American Standard Bible

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next