WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Yes, yes and yes ;)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Finaliter wrote:
.....it is about contributing without recognition...removing the "beast nature" from the equation...not allowing ego to experience pride...

......yes Finaliter.....listening.

Pride is, some say, the opposite of humility.....there are many interpretations available to any given word, holistic (wholistic) perspective views all as equal, of course, it is all a matter of preference :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFQhkluZOn4

Hey, this time.....

Shall we walk?

Shall we run?

Through my head you understand.

Does the body you conceal need the touch of someone's hand?

Ashes, violations, who would they burn for?

In your isolation... why can't you see? (what I see)

I wonder.....if the lights out.....

.....I wonder.....if they're listening :lol:

Hold me, lay your shame away.
Show me where your lovers stay.
Hold me lay your ghosts away.
Show me for yourself.

You are lost and alone -
But a prisoner of your.....

pride.

When the passions you ignore, you can never hide.
One of these days you're going to find out.
'Cuz one of these days you're going to try.....
and what did I say to make you wind up.....

.....with this spear of guilt inside?????

What I.....wonder.....if the lights out.
What I.....wonder.....if they're listening.

(chorus)

-

(Na na, na-na-na, naaa)
(Na na, na-na-na, naaa)
(Na na, na-na-na, naaa)
(Na na, na-na-na, naaa)

Hold me... (Na na, na-na-na, naaa)
Show me... (Na na, na-na, Na na, na-na)

(chorus)

As always,...(((all)))...ways, thank you for sharing :)

.................Image

Post subject: Re: Are there miracles in our day and time? Is LERM fact or fic
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 pm 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

the variables present on that day consisted of these...

my purpose was pure...

my motive was divine...

my ideal was spiritual...

my ambition was altruistic...

my procedure was based on love...

my goal was based on the most mysterious plan of the infinite being...

yet even with these present there must also be present the potential of spiritual power and the key ingrediant of FAITH...or another way to explain is that I held spiritual power and had aquired living FAITH and trust in the hand which reachs from beyond time/space...

and these variables eventuated in the culmination of an extra-ordinary event string...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
dear Finaliter...I have experienced similar events on several occasions in my life...and it was one of the reasons why I stuck with the Mormon church for so long...but I have come to understand that it didn't have anything to do with "faith"... and that it was a string event... that allowed me to understand my ability to create my own reality

It is not my intention to sound smug or condesencing but I have seen many many miracles... most of the time they were the results of a collective effort...and done in the name of Jesus...but lately, they are more focused on me healing me, and are done without a "name", using my own creative abilities.

therefore I question your list of criteria: because it sounds like a "formula" ... or maybe a State of Consciousness (snicker)

my purpose was pure... we all have a clear purpose ...every soul is pure

my motive was divine... I would like to think that our motives as SIs are Divine and so is being a rep of FS and our roles in the UFP.

my ideal was spiritual... yet it was accomplished via your HI

my ambition was altruistic... as is our destiny

my procedure was based on love... what "procedure" ... wasn't it all done via the Heart's intelligence- instintually without thought...or "inspirational" and you were just a willing participant? Could this be defined as a moment when the Remnant Imprint "steped up" and exerted itself into your consciousness?

my goal was based on the most mysterious plan of the infinite being... whether we are aware of it or not, FS is not as mysterious as we might be led to believe - just HUGE... certainly his plan is laid out in the WMMs for all to see... and we share the same goals

As your topic suggests...LERM/transformation results in restoring all our innate, inherited abilities. This is just the beginning of fulfilling the potential of our design as SECUs... expect great things to manifest as this Age of Transparency progresses :wink:

I rejoice with you in your SELF real-ization ... and in your sister's role in this, ALL are edified
and welcomed to BE "supernatural" :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm 

There is no such thing a a miracle.
Miracles simply are a lack of knowledge.

Or is it all a miracle, and we only know just a small bit!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:17 am 
Posting Freak

wideanglevision wrote:
There is no such thing a a miracle.
Miracles simply are a lack of knowledge.

Or is it all a miracle, and we only know just a small bit!

If we can comprehend the latter of what you said then maybe we are understanding a bit... and then throw ourselves way out there or is it in there and allow whatever to grab hold of us and pull us into even greater comprehension beyond the limitations of what we have become accustomed too ...so way beyond?....

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 am 

Shayalana wrote:

If we can comprehend the latter of what you said then maybe we are understanding a bit... and then throw ourselves way out there or is it in there and allow whatever to grab hold of us and pull us into even greater comprehension beyond the limitations of what we have become accustomed too ...so way beyond?....

hiyas all...(((all)))...

you have touched upon more truth here than can be explained with these words...

the aspect of self which experiences time/space is personality...it is the counter of seconds, the neutral judge, the decision maker, the aspect craved by the divine identity...the eternal self is the divine identity...in eternity the divine identity fuses the personality and soul together with eternal identity...

then as this spiritual being and retaining individuality while experiencing "the One that is All and the All that is One" we devolop into the future administrators of potential creations in new undertaking far out into newly created future super universes...

a being of this type such as us in our potential is refered to as a Finaliter...

<smile>...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:20 pm 
Posting Freak

so good to hear from you Finaliter, as you share your understanding with us... glad to know that you have not distanced yourself, from our One Heart.

we live in some exciting times, and as the currents get stronger in this stream, it is good to know we are surrounded by those who are using the WN to guide them... and that nothing - and no one gets lost. :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:42 am 

Isn't it time for you to do the Easter Egg Hunt?? You might find a wingmaker in an egg?

Isn't it time to spend time with hubby. You know the man your married to. Is he ignoring you again ?

banta your amazing shrink!

starduster wrote:
so good to hear from you Finaliter, as you share your understanding with us... glad to know that you have not distanced yourself, from our One Heart.

we live in some exciting times, and as the currents get stronger in this stream, it is good to know we are surrounded by those who are using the WN to guide them... and that nothing - and no one gets lost. :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:48 am 
Posting Freak

some psychic you are (NOT) ... I have no need for a husband in this phase of my life. I am not insecure but whole ... in and of myself, and I gratefully appreciate this opportunity to captain my own ship and to not be distracted by the imagined wants and needs of others... I am surrounded by the family I helped create, and who carry my genes from the past into the eternities... from my 93 year old father to my 5 year old grand daughter, I am loved and appreciated far more now, than in any "husband and wife" relationship I have ever been in... and free to do what I love. :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:42 pm 

Reverse speech is a funny thing. it's what people don't tell you and you read between what they say and what they are not saying -

Banta your amazing shrink!

some psychic you are (NOT) Reverse Speech: I'm not psychic I have no need for a husband in this phase of my life. Reverse Speech: I would like to have someone in my life I am not insecure but whole Reverse Speech: I have insecurity issues ... in and of myself, and I gratefully appreciate this opportunity to captain my own ship and to not be distracted by the imagined wants and needs of others Reverse Speech: I am here because I have no place to go ... I am surrounded by the family I helped create, and who carry my genes from the past into the eternities there is no place for me but here. I made this place "My place"... from my 93 year old father to my 5 year old grand daughter, I am loved and appreciated far more now, than in any "husband and wife" relationship I have ever been in Reverse Speech: I am missing the husband and wife relationship ... and free to do what I love Reverse speech: I have the power over you .

starduster wrote:
some psychic you are (NOT) ... I have no need for a husband in this phase of my life. I am not insecure but whole ... in and of myself, and I gratefully appreciate this opportunity to captain my own ship and to not be distracted by the imagined wants and needs of others... I am surrounded by the family I helped create, and who carry my genes from the past into the eternities... from my 93 year old father to my 5 year old grand daughter, I am loved and appreciated far more now, than in any "husband and wife" relationship I have ever been in... and free to do what I love. :D

Post subject: Re: Are there miracles in our day and time? Is LERM fact or
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:34 pm 

There is some incredible information at the Kryon.com site about our DNA, the 12 layers of DNA, and the so-called Junk DNA as our science community calls it, that is like 95% of our DNA and is the Multi Dimensional aspect of our Self, or link to the Divine Mind, All That Is and so forth.

If we could be learn how to activate or speak to this portion of our DNA, our whole experience would take on a tremendous explosion of New experiences, deliberately created by our Choosing.

He does mention two individuals, Peggy Phoenix DuBro and also Eric Pearl. And of course I must mention Dr. Todd Overkaitas.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Personally I don't believe in the 12 strand theory ... but the WMMs are very much into DNA ... and activating it. Dr Neruda talks about it in the Interviews .. he tells Sarah, that we have "god's" dna ... :D

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:33 am 
 WWW  Profile

James says that our physical DNA is an ancient artifact. He also tells us we are more than the physical DNA. We are truly Spiritual DNA.

Activation is done by living a "love centered life," doing the Quantum Pause (from "EVT 3 Guide," Rising Heart meditation from the "Rising Heart e-paper," by reading the Lyricus Discourses each for a year, the exercises at the end of "Beliefs and Their Energy Systems WingMakers' Philosophy: Chamber Four," listening to the music and they are a few more. I have made a list of all the activities that have been given over the last twelve years. It is a couple of pages long.

In "The Blueprint of Exploration WingMakers' Philosophy: Chamber Three," when we read it we find out how our blueprint comes about. If one really looks at the DNA as physical, we are missing the emotional, mental and spiritual DNA. There are the patterns of go to make up of life experiences on this planet. It is really why you arrived at the point in your life that you found the WingMakers/Lyricus materials. These materials are encoded for those that are to be touch and resonate with the codes of WingMakers/Lyricus work.

Having read much about DNA since 1958, I have not found a scientific reason for more stands of DNA as we know it.
Our blueprints have the activation points of our junk DNA that needs to be activated for our future selves.

Eric Peal is a great example of what is called in "The Temple of Spiritual Activism" Guide to EVT 3 a "Deep Dive."
Reading how James wrote it is better than me trying to rewrite his words.[url]/www.eventtemples.com/sessions/evt3/downloads/Spiritual%20Activism%20EVT3.pdf[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 pm 

Not to dishearten any of you but its been 4+ years since this original post and not one person has been able to successful accomplish this?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:30 am 

Are there miracles in our day & time ?? Is LERM fact or fiction ??

To me life is kind of miraculous in all of it's ways . The state of being or existence in and of itself is a miracle . When you look at all the variables and how delicate our eco system just hangs in the universe floating on this and many other planets it is a miracle . Our life in the flesh 3-d is quite delicate and dependent on many things , yet existence in other dimensions kind of over laps this & other dimensions , all linked & overlayed together , a woven tapestry of what we could call LERM .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

millarddanny wrote:
Not to dishearten any of you but its been 4+ years since this original post and not one person has been able to successful accomplish this?

accomplish what? L.E.R,M. is a metaphorical reference to the "transformation" process outlined in the WMMs ... it may exist (Law Enforcement Risk Management does) ... but at the time James "created" it in his fictional account of how the materials came into his possession... it was to get your mind to grasp a greater state of consciousness - The Sovereign Integral (state of consciousness) ... but instead of using a "device" ... we use the WMMs. Over the years, many individuals have used the WMMs to enhance and expand their consciousness. So I guess you could say, we have accomplished LERM ... Have you?

What is your perspective of LERM ? fact or fiction ... I assume you believe it is fact, or you wouldn't have expected us to "accomplish" it, eh?
perhaps you could contribute something from your Individuated Consciousness that would enhance our own ? I am aware of several other websites that discuss LERM, but I doubt if they have "accomplished" this either :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

millarddanny wrote:
......not one person has been able to successful accomplish this?

[sic]

starduster wrote:
......L.E.R,M. is a metaphorical reference......

[sic]

LERM is literal.

A lack of preciseness creates a distorted reality.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11