WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Are there miracles in our day and time? Is LERM fact or fic
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:58 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

This is a topic that I think needs to be addressed for several reasons. Doubt and insecurity seems to be built into the human psyche, and we are in constant need of affirmations of a tangible nature to hedge up those engrained deficiencies that rob us of our divine nature. We need to know how to recognize miracles as they occur. We need to know how to acknowledge miracles and to proclaim their occurrence both to ourselves and to others. We need to know how to express our gratitude to God (First Source) for the overt display of miracles both for our own growth and maturation and as a means of “testimony” to others as evidence that we can still experience miracles in this day and time. As members of the WingMakers forums I believe that we have it within our power to actually change the course of history.

In the third interview Dr. Neruda commented about how DNA is modified by stimuli from the environment, and he stated that when “critical mass” was reached that modification could become a catalyst for change throughout a species:

[quote]” [b][color=blue]Dr. Neruda: "There are carrier circuits within the DNA that transmit traits and even forms of intelligence through a reality membrane that is sub-quantum. It's a tributary ingredient of the unification force that propagates new traits and understandings in the few to the many. It 's what enables the transmission of a new insight or potent trait across a spectrum of a species that resonates with the insight or trait, and it does it without physical interaction."[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: "You're saying that a single person could have an idea or trait that is deposited within their DNA, and then their DNA transmits this trait like a broadcast tower and everyone on the planet that's like them is effected?"[/color]

[color=blue]Dr. Neruda: "Let me clarify some things you said.
"First, it's not one person. [/color] [color=red] [u]It requires a critical mass of several hundred for a personality trait to transmit, and perhaps only ten or twenty to transmit a new concept or insight.[/color][/u] [color=blue]In any case, one person is not sufficient. This is not an exact science yet, even to the ACIO.

"Secondly, it's not transmitted like a broadcast tower. It's transmitted selectively to resonant DNA, and the effect it has isn't dependent on whether the recipient is like, or even similar to, the donor. It's dependent on the receptivity of their DNA. Some people open their DNA up to new innovations, others don't. This is the critical factor in whether the new trait or idea is successfully transmitted." [/quote][/b][/color]

[Edited on 6-11-2006 by Chakobsa8]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:05 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

We, of the WingMakers forums, have it within our ability to transmit a new concept to the world that can herald a miraculous insurgence of Divine intervention with the stated purpose of preparing humankind for the transition of the earth and her inhabitants to a new harmonic dimension of existence. With our minds focused on the potential energy that is readily available to humankind, we can become the harbingers of a grand new age filled with enlightenment and joyous harmony.

Sarah made a comment in her interview with Dr. Neruda that states a condition that we all need to experience when she was discussing the technology of Light Encoded Reality Matrix in the second Neruda Interview:

[quote][b][color=red] “Sarah: "So now you're going to tell me you can turn water into wine?"[/color]

[color=blue]Dr. Neruda: "Actually I've never tried that before, but yes, all of the members of the Labyrinth Group can manifest physical objects from out of LERM. This was actually one of the outcomes of Fifteen's discovery. The process of orchestrating LERM and manifesting physical objects on demand."[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: "Okay, now you've definitely got my interest, but I'm feeling a little guilty because I swore I was going to stay on the subject of the WingMakers and the Ancient Arrow project. So tell me, can you teach me how to manifest things out of thin air?" [/color]

[color=blue]Dr. Neruda: "Yes, but it would take some time--probably a few weeks or so."[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: "Can you show me some examples of how you do it?"[/color]

[color=blue]Dr. Neruda: "How's this?"[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: "For purposes of those reading these transcripts. Dr. Neruda just made a ball of twine appear out of no where. He just made it disappear as well. Now it has reappeared again. This is incredible. He's not holding it, so it's not like a magician who's making this appear from his sleeve or from behind his hands somehow. It's quite literally appearing and disappearing on a table about three feet in front of him, which is about six feet away from me. I can see it all very clearly.

"I'm picking up the ball of string and it's definitely a physical object--not simply a mirage or--or hologram. It has all the normal properties--weight--texture--it's slightly warm to the touch, but in every other respect, it's exactly how I'd expect a ball of twine to feel.

"Can you make something else appear--something more complicated, like a million dollars in cash?" [/color]

[color=blue]Dr. Neruda: "Yes."[/color]

[color=red]Sarah: "Okay, let's see it."[/color]

[color=blue]Dr. Neruda: "You see this is the problem with these discoveries and capabilities. If I produced a million dollars in cash right now, you'd have a dilemma. What to do with a million dollars? Could you bear to see me make it disappear as easily as I make it appear?" [/color]

[color=red]Sarah: "Are you crazy? Since the first moment I met you, I've never believed in what you've said until now. And I'm not even saying I totally believe you even now, but I'm a hell of a lot closer. [/color][color=blue][u] I--no, people in general, need to see things with our eyes. We need to believe in what our eyes tell us because they -- of all the senses -- seem to have a fix on reality. [/color][/u][color=red] And you've finally shown me something that is tangible--that my eyes relate to. I'm just asking for one more confirmation of your abilities. I mean, a ball of string doesn't seem like such a huge deal--not that I'm not impressed. But if you could produce a million dollars in cash--now that's a huge deal."[/quote][/b][/color]

In future I would like to discuss my findings in regards to miracles and the subject of Light Encoded Reality Matrix as it relates to current scientific research and to personal experience. As always, I welcome your interaction and participation.

William Wooten, AKA Chakobsa8

[Edited on 6-11-2006 by Chakobsa8]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:12 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Hi William,

Have you ever read A Course in Miracles? There is a mindset that allows miracles to manifest. I'll give you some quotes from it as I was just beginning to get back into the book and expand upon the scientific concepts I have read about regarding holographic universe, quantum physics, etc.

I'm seeing a lot of the same concepts from many different sources coming through. Sometimes its a really small peice of the puzzle and other times, chunks. I'll post more on this subject later.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:48 pm 

LERM is fact and fiction, there is no dichotomy here. Thoughts create here, elsewhere, simultaneously and always.

Um-oh' ha-tah-lic-yahs....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:56 am 
Posting Freak

When we have "transcended the limitations of all self doubt and disbelief ",then maybe and only maybe are we ready to know and consciously do manifestation through LERM. Ponder the implications of that and the responsibility of such capabilities. Would you want your neighbour who dislikes you to have such power? Or anyone who isn't conscious of what that kind of power and ability entails?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:59 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Kimberlee[/i]
Hi William,

Have you ever read A Course in Miracles? There is a mindset that allows miracles to manifest. I'll give you some quotes from it as I was just beginning to get back into the book and expand upon the scientific concepts I have read about regarding holographic universe, quantum physics, etc.

I'm seeing a lot of the same concepts from many different sources coming through. Sometimes its a really small peice of the puzzle and other times, chunks. I'll post more on this subject later.

Love,
Kimberlee [/quote]

No, I haven't read the book, [b][u]A Course In Miracles [/b][/u], Kimberlee, but I look forward to your uptake on the book and the subjects involved. I believe that both the manifestation of miracles and the belief in the occurence of miracles does require a certain mindset as Dr. Neruda indicated when he told Sarah that IQ wasn't a factor in LERM so much as faith in the technology of LERM, which I think can be likened to miracles.

with love, William

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:16 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Ajumaaree[/i]
LERM is fact and fiction, there is no dichotomy here. Thoughts create here, elsewhere, simultaneously and always. [/quote]

Interesting! Can you show me how LERM can be both fact and fiction? I realize that both terms contain an element of uncertainty depending upon who is telling the story, but for the purposes indicated here, I intend to follow the premise that LERM is indeed fact.

If I am understanding you correctly, you believe that fact exists right along side of fiction except perhaps in an alternate dimension. Are you fully aware of your supposition? Can you, and do you manifest miracles and utilize the LERM technology? I, too, believe in the existence of alternate dimensions, but I think that most people are thoroughly grounded in this three dimensional existence that I perceive us to be living in here on earth

[Edited on 8-11-2006 by Chakobsa8]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:37 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
When we have "transcended the limitations of all self doubt and disbelief ",then maybe and only maybe are we ready to know and consciously do manifestation through LERM. Ponder the implications of that and the responsibility of such capabilities. Would you want your neighbour who dislikes you to have such power? Or anyone who isn't conscious of what that kind of power and ability entails? [/quote]

Have you transcended the limitations of all self doubt and disbelief? Have you pondered the implications of manifesting through LERM? Would you want your neighbour who dislikes you to have the power of LERM? Are you being condescending to me as both your brother and your neighbor?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:18 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I will be the first to admit that I have many doubts when it comes to both the manifestation of miracles as described in Dictionary.com on the internet and in the concept of Light Encoded Reality Matrix (LERM)as it pertains to the creation of matter out of non-matter and non-time:

[quote][b][color=red]mir-a-cle; /mir-uh-kuhl/

–noun
1. an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.
2. such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God.
3. a wonder; marvel.
4. a wonderful or surpassing example of some quality: a miracle of modern acoustics.
5. miracle play.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1125 ce–1175 ce; Middle English miracle, miracul (< Old French miracle) < Latin miraculum, equiv. to mira(ri) to wonder at + -culum]

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006. [/quote][/b][/color]

As is sometimes the case when describing a somewhat nebulous or vague concept such as the word, miracle, connotates, the dictionary gives a broad description of currently accepted usages as well as historical usages. The historical usage of the word, miracle, was founded, I think, more on an event that was divinely engineered. The more current usage might be on an event that merely has attributes and qualities that transcend the norm by some unquantifiable degree.

I grew up in an environment related to my father's ministry in an organized church group, The First Assembly of God Church, and The Church of God Apolistic Faith (my grandfather, father, and uncle helped to organize the latter church), which readily believed in the occurence of miracles and which frequently sought to manifest said miracles.

Anything that was commonly and normally out of the reach of the resources immediately at hand could warrant the need of a miracle. For example, my father and many like him growing up in the 1930's in the United States were severely deprived and destitute, in ill health, and in constant need of "miracles" to normalize their otherwise meager existence.

A whole industry grew up around the request for and the supposed manifestation of miracles. Many verses in the [b][u]Holy Bible[/b][/u] contain references to "miraculous" events, and it was to those scriptures that various sects of religion found succor and even relief from their miseries.

My father actually believed in the laying on of hands and the prayer of "faith" to heal the sick and to deliver the alcoholic husband and father from drink and the provision of monetary gain to alleviate hunger and deprivation and to the miraculous doing and undoing of many and sundry things. Suffice it to say, that he (and I suppose I) witnessed enough miraculous occurrences to bolster our faith in divine intervention and justice. I still believe in miracles, but today I am much more skeptical of their happenstance and of those who purport to initiate miracles.

This is a very controversial subject and I expect many approaches to the subject of miracles and how they affect our lives today, if, indeed, they do affect our lives today. Many will say that miracles and consequently the whole idea of Light Encoded Reality Matrix (LERM) and all its connotations are dubious to say the least. I hope to bring out all sides of this issue, because I think it crucial to our personal growth and maturation as divinely created, sentient beings. More to follow---------------

[Edited on 8-11-2006 by Chakobsa8]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:33 pm 

Hi Chakobsa8,

When Jesus walked on water and turned water into wine and fed masses with 2 fish and a few loaves of bread - -

- those that believe it call it fact
- those that do not believe it call it fiction
- those that have seen it, may call it either one, depending on what they allow into their reality and which golden calf they worship (example below: moon landing, I've seen it, don't believe it anymore.)

The first moon landing - many say it was a hoax, many others say it is fact, I've seen it with my eyes on tv as a child, sitting on the livingroom floor with my parents - I believed it then.

Fact and fiction are human constructs to create dichotomy, this premise allows for either/or positions, the major tool to keep division going - it is not inclusive, it divides, just as Religion divides, spirituality includes. We have many of those 'fightin' words in our languages. Technologies today can create visuals of anything imaginable - once it is thought - it becomes reality, here or elsewhere out of our visual spectrum. You and I not seeing something does not nullify its fact-ual existance. Our range of perception is just now returning. Basically my premise is the antidote to sciences' major stance.

Science presumes that things exist when they can be reproduced under controlled and independent tests. If something fails to materialize or reproduce certain data under these conditions - science says - not fact, not true, no value to it for humanity/galaxy/cosmos.

I say: All exists already independent of my perceptional qualities and knowledge or acknowledgement. What filters into my perceptional range at this point on the time wheel is what my multiple selves have agreed to allow in - based on my cosmic script, which is known to my cosmic self, not my 3-d Gaia self.

The either/or premise creates and maintains dichotomy. Folks will not agree on what miracles are. My miracle may not be one for you and vice versa.

Fiction is fact - it exists, our worldwide mythologies are turning into realities as we speak.

Fact is fiction - it also exists, mental & physical constructs that are evaporating as we speak. Pooof.....

Am dizzy now...this is what came to me...I hope it aids understanding...gotta read it again myself...:D:D;)

Um-oh' ha-tah-lic-yahs....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:03 am 
Posting Freak

"Have you transcended the limitations of all self doubt and disbelief? Have you pondered the implications of manifesting through LERM? Would you want your neighbour who dislikes you to have the power of LERM? Are you being condescending to me as both your brother and your neighbor? "

Why have you done this? Why have you twisted what I posted into something personal when its intent was not that at all? If you are such a brother and neighbor why have you read my post as if I am an enemy of yours when that is not what was posted? You need not answer I already feel it. There is no conversation here I care to engage in any longer.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:45 am 

It could be both fact (in the sense that humans interact with the reality and shape it) and fiction in the "LERM tech that Labyrinth Group has found".

That's not to imply it's not a tech from a certain point of view. Just that it could be a story of something that humans haven't even reached scientifically..

Regarding forums and concepts... I was touching a similar issue recently in another forum. Putting a seed of a new concept and using a forum as a multiplier.. A multiplier that'll help spread a better idea into the species. I've even experimented with doing this in parallel and co-ordinated in various forums so as to create a mass effect...

I'm even observing various discussions that spring up in unrelated forums that tend to revolve around the same subjects, at around the same time. For example I had opened a thread in a local (greek) forum of using forums as catalysts of global thought, and now I'm seeing this :D

As for LERM, I think it's quite real and amazing.. But I think it comes in two forms.. One is the "whole reality rearrangement".. For example you might imagine that you have an orange in your hand.. and this will arrange the reality in such a way that someone will pick some oranges from somewhere and then open the door and tell you "want one?" :)

The second form is the "I create an orange" method.. Through force of will / belief / understanding of the mechanics / expectation etc you can instantly make what you want.

The second one is more amazing to our senses, yet involves far less.. It would seem more difficult because it requires "violating" our normal perception of reality.

The first one, is more amazing from a logical perspective with far reaching consequences. I mean if one can arrange the whole world so as to have the end result he desires, isn't this far better than making an fruit? Yet, it is easier because we can do it without violating our normal perception of reality. Everything falls into place to fit our reality vision, without any "sudden abnormalities" that we aren't accustomed to and that we do not normally expect. And since we don't expect them, they're more unlikely to happen (lack of belief/expectation).

These 2 are the main variants of LERM in my mind... Probably only differentiated by the level of belief we have. Otherwise, it could as well be the same LERM in both cases.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:48 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alex[/i]
As for LERM, I think it's quite real and amazing.. But I think it comes in two forms.. One is the "whole reality rearrangement".. For example you might imagine that you have an orange in your hand.. and this will arrange the reality in such a way that someone will pick some oranges from somewhere and then open the door and tell you "want one?" :)

The second form is the "I create an orange" method.. Through force of will / belief / understanding of the mechanics / expectation etc you can instantly make what you want.

The second one is more amazing to our senses, yet involves far less.. It would seem more difficult because it requires "violating" our normal perception of reality.

The first one, is more amazing from a logical perspective with far reaching consequences. I mean if one can arrange the whole world so as to have the end result he desires, isn't this far better than making an fruit? Yet, it is easier because we can do it without violating our normal perception of reality. Everything falls into place to fit our reality vision, without any "sudden abnormalities" that we aren't accustomed to and that we do not normally expect. And since we don't expect them, they're more unlikely to happen (lack of belief/expectation).

These 2 are the main variants of LERM in my mind... Probably only differentiated by the level of belief we have. Otherwise, it could as well be the same LERM in both cases. [/quote]

Nice examples Alex. And yes, I would agree that the level of belief/faith would differentiate the results.

When we get our head out of the way and have faith like a child, miracles are more likely to occur. And as you see these confirmations, your faith grows even stronger. Miracles begin to have less of a "wow" impact and become more of the norm as you simply trust in their Source and give thanks. I call this being in a state of gratitude.

I've experience many miracles. Most of the time, I keep them to myself until coming accross an appropriate time to share them.

Jesus knew his connection to Source in a deeply intimate way and said that we could do as he did and more.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:10 am 
Posting Freak

I've experience many miracles. Most of the time, I keep them to myself until coming accross an appropriate time to share them.

[/quote]

.....it's quite an art actually Kimberlee, isn't it?!

When do you share a "miracle"?

I've had times when something [i]really[/i] "miraculous" has happened, and like a kid who just [i]has [/i]to tell every one, I have made quite a fool of myself (it's a hard knock life.....ouch!).

So, nowadays, I tend, like you, to "keep them to myself until coming accross an appropriate time to share them".

To address what Will has brought up in the title of this thread, [b]"Are there miracles in our day and time? Is LERM fact or fiction?"[/b]", first of all, I feel it is important to look at what constitutes a "miracle".

Well, to me, [b]every[/b] passing moment, is, in, and of itself, a miracle.

I reckon Alex has already given a great definition of how LERM "works" on the [b]micro[/b] and [b]macro[/b] levels, although to give a full definition would be rather difficult to convey in a conventional way; from my experience, manifesting organic and inorganic objects instaneously has occurred.....but at the time, it "just happened"!
In other words, I did not [i]consciously[/i] attempt to make it happen.

My feeling is that LERM, is in fact, a facility we all possess.
As the wholeness navigator does ITS job;), and we, individually [i]realise [/i]that this is in fact our bridge to First Source, fluid intelligence kicks in, and the ability to [b]consciously co create [/b]becomes an exciting, mysterious, experimental and "new" challenge.....I say "new" because it is some thing I feel is new to me using the tools of this dense physical world, compared to the tools I have experienced in another, less dense world.

Linking LERM with BST is appropriate here also I feel.....again, from personal experience, BST is another facility we all possess.

So, if you combine LERM with BST unconsciously, you could say that is where the majority of humanity is currently at; however if you combine these two "technologies" consciously, I feel that is when an individual has truly found the "freedom key".

SO!

Will, to me, miracles definitely do happen in our day and time.....and.....er.....LERM is fact!:)

Understanding of the following may help.....

"There are six main schools of thought on Tattvic philosophy. The original Tattva system was developed by the Indian Maharshi Kapila as part of his Samkhya philosophy. This was about 700BCE, but the roots of Tattvic philosophy go back to at least 2000BCE. Kapila's Samkhya philosophy system divides the universe into five basic Tattvic shapes, which when countercharged become 25 Tattvas.

The word Tattva is comprised of two words, Tat (meaning that) and Tvam (meaning thou). Tattva basicially means thatness, that is, the real being of anything. It is generally translated as meaning quality. Further, Tat represents the Godhead and Tvam the individual, giving a meaning (which fits in well with Hermetic Philosophy) of "That (which is the Universe) art thou." This is similar to the Hermetic axiom of "As above, so below", and is directly related to the concepts of the [b]Macrocosm[/b] (Tat, Godhead) and [b]Microcosm[/b] (Tvam, individual)."

Heap big love to you Mr. Wooten:D

[Edited on 10-11-2006 by Russell]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:30 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Ajumaaree[/i]
Hi Chakobsa8,

When Jesus walked on water and turned water into wine and fed masses with 2 fish and a few loaves of bread - -

- those that believe it call it fact
- those that do not believe it call it fiction
- those that have seen it, may call it either one, depending on what they allow into their reality and which golden calf they worship (example below: moon landing, I've seen it, don't believe it anymore.)

The first moon landing - many say it was a hoax, many others say it is fact, I've seen it with my eyes on tv as a child, sitting on the livingroom floor with my parents - I believed it then.

Fact and fiction are human constructs to create dichotomy, this premise allows for either/or positions, the major tool to keep division going - it is not inclusive, it divides, just as Religion divides, spirituality includes. We have many of those 'fightin' words in our languages. Technologies today can create visuals of anything imaginable - once it is thought - it becomes reality, here or elsewhere out of our visual spectrum. You and I not seeing something does not nullify its fact-ual existance. Our range of perception is just now returning. Basically my premise is the antidote to sciences' major stance.

Science presumes that things exist when they can be reproduced under controlled and independent tests. If something fails to materialize or reproduce certain data under these conditions - science says - not fact, not true, no value to it for humanity/galaxy/cosmos.

I say: All exists already independent of my perceptional qualities and knowledge or acknowledgement. What filters into my perceptional range at this point on the time wheel is what my multiple selves have agreed to allow in - based on my cosmic script, which is known to my cosmic self, not my 3-d Gaia self.

The either/or premise creates and maintains dichotomy. Folks will not agree on what miracles are. My miracle may not be one for you and vice versa.

Fiction is fact - it exists, our worldwide mythologies are turning into realities as we speak.

Fact is fiction - it also exists, mental & physical constructs that are evaporating as we speak. Pooof.....

Am dizzy now...this is what came to me...I hope it aids understanding...gotta read it again myself...:D:D;) [/quote]

You are obviously someone who has given the subject of miracles a great deal of thought. I totally agree with everything you have written here, and I hope that you will continue to add your ideas and interpretations to this discussion.

This is an exciting subject to me, because it has the potential of arousing the divine in each of us simply by turning non-matter, non-space, and non-time into something tangible and quantifiable. Believe me when I say that I am more often a skeptic who has a tendency to require physical evidence within my reach in order to fortify my faith in the existence of worlds and powers not readily visible and tangible to our five senses. Thank you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:04 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alex[/i]

Regarding forums and concepts... I was touching a similar issue recently in another forum. Putting a seed of a new concept and using a forum as a multiplier.. A multiplier that'll help spread a better idea into the species. I've even experimented with doing this in parallel and co-ordinated in various forums so as to create a mass effect...

I'm even observing various discussions that spring up in unrelated forums that tend to revolve around the same subjects, at around the same time. For example I had opened a thread in a local (greek) forum of using forums as catalysts of global thought, and now I'm seeing this :D

These 2 are the main variants of LERM in my mind... Probably only differentiated by the level of belief we have. Otherwise, it could as well be the same LERM in both cases. [/quote]

I, too, have "fleeced" the hand of God on many occasions and have born witness to what I would consider miraculous occurrences. For me, the need for and consequent test for "proof" was brought about by deep feelings of insecurity and abandonment as regards to our divine connection.

That's just me, though, and that is probably why I wanted to bring this subject up again....I need to know what other people with whom I feel a strong connection with have exposed themselves to the Wingmaker material and have felt and witnessed as a definitive form of reality what many people would consider science fiction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:06 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I agree that there are at least two variants of LERM and that was mentioned in the narrative between Dr. Neruda and Sarah. One type of LERM is viewed as a technology of scientific understanding based upon quantum reality membranes and how they "vibrate" and change form into matter. The other type of LERM is that which is produced through arcane wisdom and the understanding of occult fields of endeavor such as was practiced by Jesus Christ et al.

As Russell stated in his comment, sometimes miracles occur spontaneously and sometimes they occur directly and willfully as a result of the specific mechanisms involved in turning non-space, non-time, and non-matter or quantum objects and consciousness membranes into physical reality. I concur that LERM is made evident depending on the situation and the degree of faith and understanding of the mechanics involved.

It is my desire to explore every avenue of this subject, so that anyone who reads not only the discussions in the various forums but in the entire WingMaker saga can be uplifted and transformed into a more faithful recipient of the abundance and glory that is readily available to any and all of First Source's creation. Thank you, Alex, for sharing your wisdom and understanding of this complex subject.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:27 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Russell[/i]

[/quote]

.....it's quite an art actually Kimberlee, isn't it?!

When do you share a "miracle"?

I've had times when something [i]really[/i] "miraculous" has happened, and like a kid who just [i]has [/i]to tell every one, I have made quite a fool of myself (it's a hard knock life.....ouch!).

So, nowadays, I tend, like you, to "keep them to myself until coming accross an appropriate time to share them".

To address what Will has brought up in the title of this thread, [b]"Are there miracles in our day and time? Is LERM fact or fiction?"[/b]", first of all, I feel it is important to look at what constitutes a "miracle".

Well, to me, [b]every[/b] passing moment, is, in, and of itself, a miracle.

I reckon Alex has already given a great definition of how LERM "works" on the [b]micro[/b] and [b]macro[/b] levels, although to give a full definition would be rather difficult to convey in a conventional way; from my experience, manifesting organic and inorganic objects instaneously has occurred.....but at the time, it "just happened"!
In other words, I did not [i]consciously[/i] attempt to make it happen.

My feeling is that LERM, is in fact, a facility we all possess.
As the wholeness navigator does ITS job;), and we, individually [i]realise [/i]that this is in fact our bridge to First Source, fluid intelligence kicks in, and the ability to [b]consciously co create [/b]becomes an exciting, mysterious, experimental and "new" challenge.....I say "new" because it is some thing I feel is new to me using the tools of this dense physical world, compared to the tools I have experienced in another, less dense world.

Linking LERM with BST is appropriate here also I feel.....again, from personal experience, BST is another facility we all possess.

So, if you combine LERM with BST unconsciously, you could say that is where the majority of humanity is currently at; however if you combine these two "technologies" consciously, I feel that is when an individual has truly found the "freedom key".

SO!

Will, to me, miracles definitely do happen in our day and time.....and.....er.....LERM is fact!:)

Understanding of the following may help.....

"There are six main schools of thought on Tattvic philosophy. The original Tattva system was developed by the Indian Maharshi Kapila as part of his Samkhya philosophy. This was about 700BCE, but the roots of Tattvic philosophy go back to at least 2000BCE. Kapila's Samkhya philosophy system divides the universe into five basic Tattvic shapes, which when countercharged become 25 Tattvas.

The word Tattva is comprised of two words, Tat (meaning that) and Tvam (meaning thou). Tattva basicially means thatness, that is, the real being of anything. It is generally translated as meaning quality. Further, Tat represents the Godhead and Tvam the individual, giving a meaning (which fits in well with Hermetic Philosophy) of "That (which is the Universe) art thou." This is similar to the Hermetic axiom of "As above, so below", and is directly related to the concepts of the [b]Macrocosm[/b] (Tat, Godhead) and [b]Microcosm[/b] (Tvam, individual)."

Heap big love to you Mr. Wooten:D
[/quote]

Heap big love to you, too, Keemosabee!

I would enjoy and benefit greatly if all of you who have experienced what you would consider a miracle to come forward with that/those experience(s). I think that we are all mature enough to react and respond with dignity and love.

I, too, believe that we all experience the innate ability to utilize Light-Encoded Reality Matrix and to manifest miracles. The individuals who have performed miracles at will, such as Jesus Christ, Lucifer, et al, knew without a doubt that they had that ability. Too much has been said about the "moral" or "immoral" traits of those individuals. Suffice it to say that they [b][u][color=red]KNEW[/b][/u][/color] of the power that they possessed and were not afraid or embarrased to use it at will.

According to the dictionary definition of "miracle" the meaning has more or less evolved over the years from something intimately connected to the Divine to something engineered by the ingenuity and resourcefulness of perhaps divinely inspired men and women. I suppose that my feeling and experience involving miracles falls somewhere in between those parameters (that's a pretty safe stance anyway).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:57 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

The following statement pretty much sums up my feelings about and intent in continuing this discussion on Miracles and LERM.

[quote][b] "The primary function of miracles is not to shock the senses, but to bring revelation---to grant us a glimpse of the divine and, through that glimpse, the opportunity to be transformed." [/b] [/quote] Paul Tillich, Protestant theologian.

As the dictionary attempts to explain to us, the primary definition of a miracle is related to something extraordinary, something far beyond the normal course of events in ordinary life, something inspiring perhaps and amazing certainly. But the occurrence is not only amazing but also divine in nature. It includes the intervention of a force outside what we regard as day-to-day activity. When it occurs, a miracle astonishes us.

That definition transcends hiperbole such as "It was a miracle that he passed his exams! He didn't even study for them." It transcends the mundane in that the performance of a miracle or the witnessing of a miracle inspires a belief in and a faith in divine intervention and a divine connection that we all can have. It is akin to witnessing synchronicity in that the miraculous event is so profound as to awaken our senses to a world not readily observable.

A miracle is, in the words of St Thomas Aquinas "apart from the generally established order of things." It is so much apart, in fact, that it stops us in our tracks, wakes us up from our sleep, shocks us out of our tendency to function on automatic pilot as we go through the routines of our day. To quote St. Thomas Aquinas again, referring to the Latin root of the word, these events "are customarily called miracles, for we admire with some astonishment a certain event when we observe the effect but do not know the cause."

[Edited on 10-11-2006 by Chakobsa8]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

IT can be so simple when viewed from an open heart and mind. And, I like that this science what is called LERM here is not something unattainable because of how some have led others to believe it is, religion in particular. Given the science of it, it can be done and is, this is wonderful news for everyone. ;)

"THIS BOOK IS YOUR DOORWAY TO THE GREATEST MIND-OVER-MATTER EXPERIMENT IN HISTORY, WHICH WILL FOREVER CHANGE YOUR VIEW OF WHO YOU ARE . . . .

“The Intention Experiment is no ordinary book, and you are no ordinary reader. This is a book without an ending, for I intend for you to help me finish it. You are not only the audience of this book, but also one of its protagonists, the primary participants in cutting-edge scientific research. You, quite simply, are about to embark on the largest mind-over-matter experiment in history.” - Lynne McTaggart, author, The Intention Experiment

This book is a groundbreaking exploration of the science of intention. It is also the first book to invite you, the reader, to take an active part in its original research. Drawing on the findings of leading scientists on human consciousness from around the world, The Intention Experiment demonstrates that thought is a thing that affects other things. Thought generates its own palpable energy that you can use to improve your life, to help others around you, and to change the world.

In The Intention Experiment, internationally bestselling author Lynne McTaggart, an award-winning science journalist and leading figure in the human consciousness community, takes you on a gripping scientific detective story and a mind-blowing journey to the farthest reaches of consciousness. She profiles the colorful pioneers in intention science and works with a team of renowned scientists from around the world, including physicist Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp of the International Institute of Biophysics in Neuss, Germany and and psychologist Dr. Gary Schwartz, professor of psychology, medicine and neurology at the University of Arizona, to determine the effects of focused group intention on scientifically quantifiable targets—animal, plant, and human.

The Intention Experiment builds on the discoveries of McTaggart’s first book, international bestseller The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe, which documented discoveries that point to the existence of a quantum energy field (and which informed the cult classic movie “What the BLEEP Do We Know!?” in whose full version, Down the Rabbit Hole, McTaggart appears). The Field created a picture of an interconnected universe and a scientific explanation for many of the most profound human mysteries, from alternative medicine and spiritual healing to extrasensory perception and the collective unconscious. The Intention Experiment shows you myriad ways that all this information can be incorporated into your life.

After narrating the exciting developments in the science of intention, McTaggart offers a practical program to get in touch with your own thoughts, to increase the activity and strength of your intentions, and even possibly to effect real change in your life. After you’ve begun to realize the amazing potential of focused intention, and the times when it is most powerful McTaggart invites you to participate in an unprecedented experiment: Using the Intention Experiment website to coordinate your involvement and track results, you and other participants around the world will focus your power of intention on specific targets, giving you the opportunity to become a part of scientific history.

The Intention Experiment redefines what a book does. It is the first “living” book in three dimensions. The book’s text and website are inextricably linked, forming the hub of entirely self-funded research, the ultimate aim of which is philanthropic. An original piece of scientific investigation that involves the reader in its quest, The Intention Experiment explores human thought and intention as a tangible energy—an inexhaustible but simple resource with an awesome potential to focus our lives, heal our illnesses, clean up our communities, and improve the planet.

The Intention Experiment also forces you to rethink what it is to be human. As it proves we’re connected to everyone and everything, that discovery demands that we pay better attention to our thoughts, intentions, and actions."

:P:);):D:D

http://www.wddty.co.uk/shop/detail.asp? ... =&Curr=GBP

[Edited on 11-11-2006 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:33 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
IT can be so simple when viewed from an open heart and mind. And, I like that this science what is called LERM here is not something unattainable because of how some have led others to believe it is, religion in particular. Given the science of it, it can be done and is, this is wonderful news for everyone. ;)

[/quote]

Thank you Shayalana, and, yes this science called LERM is attainable perhaps not to the point where we can make thousands of dollars or pounds appear at will without a lot more information than we currently have but certainly enough to arouse our faith in the viability of First Source.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:36 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

The impossibility of miracles has been a particularly troublesome feature of our history not only to scientists but to philosophers and theologians as well. In the first place, we don’t like it when things go against our understanding of the way things work. The unpredictability implied by such events as miracles makes us feel unsteady on our feet. Besides, the notion that the Creator would interfere with the laws of His own creation is unsettling. It might suggest that the creation wasn’t put together properly in the first place, and so it needs some fine adjustments, or it might indicate that our Creator might be suffering from some whimsical need to exhibit both to the lesser gods and man that He is TOP DOG.

For the most part, the concept of miracles originated within the confines of the church or at least by those who believed in a higher order than exists with man and the beasts. Because the Catholic Church has dominated organized Christianity, it has also appointed itself the definer of the indefinable. In other words, the Catholic Church has for hundreds of years determined what exactly constitutes a miracle. It is to that purpose that they have even appointed what they call the Devil’s Advocate to determine if and when a true miracle occurred or is occurring. But, just because someone has been assigned the dubious task of defining what exactly is a miracle it doesn’t mean that that is total agreement within the confines of the Church by any means.

St. Augustine, for example, attempted to come to terms with the premise that miracles are not contrary to the laws of nature, but rather our understanding of them. By that, it would appear that he would agree with both the Christian Scientists of today, who state that a miracle is a divinely natural occurrence that must be learned humanly, and those who would define a miracle as an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention into human affairs. His statement reveals the profound influence the ancient Greeks had on his thinking and, indeed, on the thinking of many of the early Christians including Jesus Christ himself. His idea of what constituted a miracle did not, however, become dogma for the later Roman Catholic Church.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:36 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Essentially, the operative definition of miracles according to the Roman Catholic Church has remained unchanged since it was written by Pope Benedict XIV (1675-1758) in his treatise, [b][i] De Miraculus. [/b][/i] By his time in history countless miraculous abilities had been demonstrated by saints, and countless healings brought about by contact with the relics of saints and martyrs, or in response to prayers addressed to them. I will leave it up to others here in this forum, such as Russell, who know more about Eastern religion and philosophy to comment on what has occurred in the religious sects of that part of the world.

Any definitive statement on miracles by the Catholic Church had to take into account all these wonders, and so Pope Benedict allowed that miracle working was not always a direct act of God but could be delegated by him to angels and even to very pious men and women. From the revelations presented within the Neruda Interviews, we have learned that it is with the Fallen angels that Lucifer affiliates himself. Of course we know that Lucifer and his minions also possess the ability to perform miracles, and to that form of occurrence the label of “Black Magic” has been placed. There is often a fine line drawn between Black Magic and “White” miracles as is evident in some of the so-called attributes that present-day religious healers and prognosticators purport to.

Various sects of Christianity might disagree about the miraculousness of a given event, but when they do they are really disagreeing about the definition of God not the definition of the miraculous. The Pope believes in a Catholic God who conveys his will through the Councils of the Church. Those Councils have shaped Roman Catholic doctrine over the centuries and have declared that speaking in tongues, for example, is not generally something God uses as a “sign” or a miraculous occurrence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:38 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Some Pentecostal Christians, on the other hand, not only believe in speaking in unknown tongues as a manifestation of the Spirit but also such things as being protected from poisons from snakes and other poisonous substances, being protected from violent storms and other violent phenomenon, in the laying on of hands for healing from all manner of illness, and from being possessed of evil spirits.

(Before it was known that epilepsy was a naturally occurring illness, those who exhibited the signs of epilepsy, dementia, and alzheimers were thought to be possessed by Lucifer).

Some Pentecostals also believe that the miracles spoken of in both the Old Testaments and New Testaments of the [b][u]Holy Bible[/b][/u] actually happened and can and do happen even today. Both the Catholic Church and the Protestant Church believe that miracles are a “sign” of God’s presence and ability to transform our lives in ways unknown to our philosophers, religious leaders, and scientists.

Thus, we arrive at the core of the definition of miracles, which is that they must have some significance that can be identified as “Divine”. In fact, the word used in John’s Gospel in the New Testament of the [b][u]Holy Bible[/b][/u] to describe the miracles of Jesus was the Greek, [b][i]semeion[/b][/i], meaning “sign”. Miracles are not just [b][i]thauma[/b][/i], "wonders that might be produced by any magician", but signs intended to convey a divine message through a concrete demonstration that those present are able to witness firsthand the working of the Hand of Almighty God (First Source).

[Edited on 11-11-2006 by Chakobsa8]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:59 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

While we are on the subject of miracles as they are described in the [b][u]Holy Bible[/b][/u] there is another interesting postulate that has gained favor amongst certain academia’s who are studying Middle Eastern and North African literature of the period. Dr. Barbara Thiering from Australia introduced to the public in 1990 an innovative view concerning the text and sub-text of the four Gospels of the [b][i]New Testament[/b][/i]. Following years of study of the Dead Sea Scrolls and gnostic literature found at Nag Hammadi found in Upper Egypt in 1945 and the Clementine Recognitions and Homilies of the historical Jesus, Dr. Thiering showed that Jesus was a real man struggling against the background of the political and religious upheaval of first century BC and first century AD Palestine. He (Jesus) was most likely of the Essene sect of Jews and was not an isolated and contemplative figure but one fully embroiled in the turmoil of his time.

Before 1990, Dr. Theiring, an academic working at the University of Sydney, Australia, had presented her theories in academic journals and in three books complete with scholarly arguments. She discovered that there was an underlying meaning radically different, which was an actual chronicle of events traced through a literary device called the pesher technique. The pesher technique was adapted from [b][i]Old Testament[/b][/i] interpretations characteristic of the scribes at Qumran adjacent to where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. So, in other words, the written words and phrases found in portions of the [b][u]Holy Bible[/b][/u] had at least two different meanings--one directed to the casual reader and one directed at an elite and secret audience intent upon spreading revolutionary and otherwise unpublish doctrine throughout Western Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa.

To make a long and difficult story short, Dr. Thiering postulated that descriptions such as those of [b][i]miraculous happenings and undertakings were not necessarily factual in the true sense of the word[/b][/i], but, were, instead, coded words and phrases meant to pass on occult information to those in the know and the need to know. For a more comprehensive description of Dr. Thiering’s work see [b][u]Jesus and the Riddle of the Dead Sea Scrolls [/b][/u]by her. It puts the whole [b][u]Bible[/b][/u] and especially the [b][i]New Testament[/b][/i] in a completely different light than we were brought up to believe in modern Christianity.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next