WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Harmony of Light
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:10 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Hello friends of the WingMakers communities; over the last few months I have been re-immersing within the WM materials :). I commenced with the Interpretive Analysis' of the Chamber Paintings and then re-read the Ancient Arrow book, then studied the Philosophy papers again and now find myself midway through the 2nd Neruda Interview. I have always felt that the WingMakers materials were very special and now somehow I can understand them more now and it feels so good. This feels like a new journey of adventure, discovery and transformation. Thank you all for being here within this Language of Unity and of Light. I am continually in awe of the beautiful insight and wisdom that so many of you are able to share within these threads of discussion and generosity. Thankyou all very much.

Namaste...in Gratitude from Mick )))ooo)))ooo)))ooo

[quote]
[color=blue]"Quantum objects become increasingly granular or refined until they become pure light energy and cease to have mass. They are not of physical reality, but rather of a pure-state energy. This energy is further segmented into octaves of vibration. In other words, this light energy vibrates, and just like music, there are fundamentals and harmonics. The harmonics resonate with the fundamental energy vibration and the whole energy packet sings like a choir--except its voice is light."[/color]
[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:21 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[quote][color=blue]"This singing, if you will, is the equivalent of a consciousness that pervades all matter--every physical object in the entire universe.[/color][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting my friend, what you have reminded me of here, for a whole understanding came to me as I read your posts. Maybe it's the margarita's and the cigar enhancing it even more or the Himalayan rocksalt lamp of such a beautiful soft peachy color, I have parked right beside my computer screen, anyway, I feel inspired to write this. I have found that the singing is most profound when coming from a light heart. When I am most joyful I am most light or is that, in a certian light? In this lovely light, no matter what is going on around me for how it appears, I can see from the other side of it from a much more encompassing vista which puts things in a pertspective that makes things much easier to digest for the understanding of it from a more allowing light so to speak. With that ,any choices or decisions I make are less from old prescribed habitual past experience than from a fresher perspective filled with the pregnant potentials and possibilities of something untried and new and aligned with a joyous heart generous in options not seen before. In other words when coming from a light heart I feel like a child that only sees the wonderfulness of the adventure to explore, unimpeded and within a realm of all possibilities. This excites me greatly if not renews me. Thank you.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:30 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]

With that ,any choices or decisions I make are less from old prescribed habitual past experience than from a fresher perspective filled with the pregnant potentials and possibilities of something untried and new and aligned with a joyous heart generous in options not seen before. In other words when coming from a light heart.....
[/quote]

.....if Teka is reading what you just said there awesome sister, I hope that he's laughing (with a light heart of course;)).....

[i]"We are connected to our brothers and sisters of all time and space....."[/i]

and First Source of course

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Back atcha Russell!! :P:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Light Heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:31 am 
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
I have found that the singing is most profound when coming from a [b]light heart[/b].[/quote]
Light Heart...Heart of Light! There is a good feeling to that.
It was good to read your reply Shayalana...

Onwards and Inwards into the future...may our companions be infused with Courage, Strength, Love and Awareness. There is magic on the horizon :)

Blessed Be All Into Eternity,

With Love, Respect and Gratitude from Mick

Post subject: Re: Harmony of Light
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:38 am 

Dear Mick

I have just browsed your site, keep up the great work Down under.

Love Light Sound

Last edited by oneness on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey Mick you beautiful soul, this is for you in appreciation for your consistent and sincere if not heartfelt care on this forum. Yes it's a song a by a young Artist I was just introduced too on Facebook. Enjoy. :D

Unwritten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 7k0a5hYnSI

(Skip the commercial at the beginning)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:09 pm 
Posting Freak

I love this ....

http://vimeo.com/25592271