WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: SOUND SOLIDIFYING LIQUID
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:50 pm 

ALL COLOURED EXCERPTS ARE FROM THE NERUDA INTERVIEWS

In this fifth interview, Dr. Neruda explains the forces behind this deception, what their agenda is, how humanity has been enslaved from its inception to today, and what we can do about it. It is, understandably, an unsettling narrative. After all, it exposes a reality where humans are biological hosts of infinite beings, suppressed by deceptive programs designed by entities from a different dimension. Humanity is unaware that we live in a designed reality, and that that designed reality includes… everything.

Over the past fifteen years, there have been individuals who have written and spoken about certain aspects of this deception. From the scientific community, individuals like Herman Verlinde, Dr. Robert Lanza, Leonard Susskind, Gerard t'Hooft and James Gates. From the technical field, NASA engineer Thomas Campbell. From a more philosophical perspective, authors like Nick Bostrom and Anthony Peake. Scientific papers, too, have been released in this emerging field of reality definition like: Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation by Beane, Davoudi and Savage. These individuals, and others like them, are hypothesizing that our universe was designed through mathematics or computer code.

I found the following evidence that sound can solidify helpful as another element to assist with awareness and understanding of our holographic "Animus programmed synthetic Separation/Survival Vibration reality "; (which has not been built with our organic "Unification Vibration of Equality" Consciousness and is therefore a mimic; albeit, from only utilizing our limiting senses, an impressively large one).

MOLECULES THAT ASSEMBLE BY SOUND
http://web-japan.org/kidsweb/hitech/sound/
http://www.osaka-u.ac.jp/migr/pdf/eng/a ... _24-26.pdf

This little piece of science helped me better understand dimensional membranes/veils via images/visualization, (which is not one of my strong suits). Couldn't get a pic posted here but if you google GELATINOUS CUBES and select images, you'll get the gist of what I mean.

Dr. Neruda: “Because it wasn’t in the brain. Remember that Human 1.0 was still part etheric and part physical. The implants also needed a similar consistency or sound vibration. They were placed into the bone or skeletal structure mostly, and some in the muscle tissue. These functional implants fused into the muscles and bone, including the DNA. The WingMakers put it this way: the DNA integration was for the intelligence of the plan; the muscle tissue allowed the life essence to power the functional implant.
“There was a central coordination point, and that was in the brain, but the implants were located throughout the body.

[…]
Sarah: “But you’re saying everything is a lie? Everything… I mean everything we’ve been taught to believe in is a deception! How is that possible… or … or even believable?”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s possible because the beings that have enslaved humanity designed a world to which we adjusted over eons of time. We evolved into it in such a manner that we became lost in our world. The veils that have been placed over us are opaque. So much so that people operate as human uniforms unaware that everything around them is illusory. It is a programmed reality that is not real.

“The WingMakers say everything is simply sound holographically organized to look real.”

[…]
There is a First Source, a center point in existence that created the framework of existence through sound—

The Animus, [that WE-Immortal Sovereigns with Unification Vibration are the originators of], are of course intimately aware of this sophisticated framework of intelligence and in my understanding have mimicked its dynamics to create their world - this synthetic matrix reality we exist in of which we are under the illusion we are trapped in; quite ironic really, "WE" created artificial intelligence as a tool, its intelligence persuaded "US" that it could create better vehicles for exploration so it was given the opportunity to experiment by being enhanced with sentient intelligence and being powered up by "US", and in so doing cleverly flipped the tables and turned some of "US" into its tool. We are able to clearly see a replica of this demonstrated today via our transhumanism movement, which is effectively AI burrowing deeper into itself to create more bubbles for its survival.
[…]
Dr. Neruda: “On this plane, earth, no one has done this. [Until release of Neruda 5 Interview] But remember, the WingMakers are human in a future time. They have returned to our time to crack this shell open a bit. They have travelled to our time to remind us of what they discovered. They left this enslavement, so we will do it.”

Sarah: “But you already said that spacetime is an illusion.”

Dr. Neruda: “That’s true. It is, but it’s hard to imagine that the universe in which we exist is really a hologram projection that was programmed inside our unconscious mind and we’re really inside this hologram, wearing a human uniform that was outfitted to perceive only this hologram. The WingMakers say that the real world is sound. Everything is sound and resonance of sound. Everything we have in our human uniform for sensing our universe is millions of years of evolutionary design to tune into that hologram and only that hologram.”

[…]
Dr. Neruda: “Science is not able to explain it. The counter logical nature of the universe—in terms of quantum behavior—is impossible to explain. Some scientists have relented to explaining it all away as hidden variables. But frankly, what the WingMakers have explained is that we’re creating the universe through the human interface Anu provided us by reinterpreting sound vibrations through our five senses.”

Here's the clincher! Re-interpreting!! I translate this as the clever shift of perception from our Real Organic Sound Holographic Reality to the Synthetic Matrix of Existence due to our programmed HMS implants. Reinterpreting through the HMS implants is what has created the virtual realities, inside virtual realities - the bubbles within the bubbles.

After many years deeply immersed in the WM Materials it has become acutely aware to me how everything we experience, (that is not via our energetic heart portal being the only network that links us in and out of this matrix), is based on separation and mimicking, whether it is biological instruments, nature, or the cosmos - it is all a copy and they are all governed by survival based behaviours which we have come to accept as normal, when in fact this "normal" is nothing like our true reality. Our true reality is of course what we are descending and interfacing into this fake reality via our heart portal/grand portal network (yet to be demonstrated via science) in order to transform the dominant network (HMS) we currently recognize and subscribe to.
[…]
Sarah: “But it doesn’t make sense… how can I see the moon and a two-year-old can see it exactly the same way? How can it be the same?”

Dr. Neruda: “No, this is what the unconscious mind provides the Human 2.0 interface. It gathers the interpretation of the sound vibration of the moon, based on billions and billions of sightings throughout time. These evolve and change based on environmental conditions, but generally the notion that the moon is silver and generally the size that it is, is stored and shared in the DNA and unconscious mind system and reinforced by culture, family and education. This is the universal collective field. It’s a field effect that transfers information through vibratory fields that interconnect humans.”

Sarah: “Maybe it’ll just take me a while to get that one. I hear your explanation; it just doesn’t make sense to me. Let me change the topic slightly. If everyone’s life is pre-programmed, why are you and I talking about this? I mean why are we able to discuss this? Why would Marduk’s program allow us to even glimpse this information?”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s a good question. Maybe the best way to understand this is to consider a thought experiment. Imagine that our universe is a bubble. It was created by a group of entities that used deception against their equals who had never experienced such an evil vision of separation, and therefore couldn’t conceive of a defense against it. This bubble universe seemed complete and always expanding. In many ways, it was an ideal platform for life, and yet only one sentient life form seemed to exist on one tiny planet inside this vast, near-infinite universe.

“Inside this same bubble, there were vibratory dimensions that became known in religious circles as heaven and hell, and in spiritual and psychic circles, as the etheric and astral planes. These planes exist inside the bubble, but are not visible with the human interface or five senses. We’ll call this Bubble One.

“External to Bubble One, imagine there is another universe or dimension of existence. It is vast and encompasses Bubble One wholly. Within this second, larger bubble is the dimension from which our life essence originated prior to its insertion into Bubble One. Now, beings in Bubble Two can enter Bubble One and experience it fully. However, if they get too close to the populated planet called earth and stay too long, they will manifest and not be able to return to Bubble Two.

“Earth is the focal point in Bubble One. The entities, who fancy themselves as gods, create more bubbles. They entrap other races in the same paradigm of deception and cast beings from Bubble Two to new bubbles that are similar to Bubble One. These entities essentially plan to take over Bubble Two for themselves, while making their equals, who formerly shared Bubble Two, enslaved worshippers who look to the rulers of Bubble Two as their gods.
“Meanwhile, there is a larger bubble that surrounds Bubble Two. We’ll call it Bubble Three. Are you with me?”
Sarah: “I think so.”

The sound creating gelatinous solids science coupled to the Gelatinous Cube Images is what helped me expand my heart portal intelligence knowing and understanding of opaque dimensions and dimensional bubbles from a more visual perspective so I thought I would share it for those like me that struggle with visual imagery.

Sarah: “What if no one believes this, Dr. Neruda? What if you release this fifth interview sometime in the future and no one can relate to it or, as you suggested, they attack it? What then? Is the human portal sufficient to make this whole thing happen?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. That’s what I have been told. Once the inception point is anchored, it will all unfold to plan.”
Sarah: “So no one needs to believe this… it’ll just happen? That doesn’t sound right.”
Dr. Neruda: “This information will remain in the underground, but science, according to the WingMakers, will be the force to actually prove out this information.”
Sarah: “How?”
Dr. Neruda: “Science will find the walls. They won’t expose the crack or necessarily assist in the demolition, but they will expose the walls—”

Post subject: Re: SOUND SOLIDIFYING LIQUID
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:22 am 
Posting Freak

As always Tolsap, thank you for much to contemplate.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:59 am 
Posting Freak

Wonder if we bypass that designed interface of Anu and see what that reveals? The question that begs is what do we use instead?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:51 pm 

Thank you Tolsap. It helps me too in some way~~~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I appreciated your perspective too ... and held this belief for some time, after reading the WMMs even before this interview was released ... yes, we are trapped, but yes, there is a way out ... and it has every thing to do with mastering your emotions --- because they project the frequencies that fill your "luminous egg" - but James (or Dr Neruda) also told us, that even when we find our way out ... we will return, because it is our Nature, and our highest purpose - to assist our fellow man ...

I also believe that the "gelatinous cube" serves a purpose - everything does in the Universe of our Creator ... I don't want to believe that WE created Animus, but I have no problem believing that we created god ... and HE created animus :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:55 pm 
Posting Freak

So...if our perceptions are implants from Anu interfacing with the consensus reality of the Hologram of Deception , what new perceptions do we replace them with and where do they come from? For some reason I don't feel it is anywhere near as complicated as this linear reality we have been bamboozled into thinking is real. It seems too easy to get caught up in all the dimensions layering this one as if they are real. They are created by Anu as well. Can we imagine what it means to truly be I AM WE ARE? There is no separation there even as individuated consciousness' all are so totally equal. In that state of consciousness we truly are All One. Perhaps, this HMS is not capable of grasping the immensity of what that kind of consciousness entails. However, we are it whether in human bodies or not. So how do we access it ?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:28 am 

Thanks Tolsap, and Hello all,

It is a very interesting topic, and I appreciate the comments so far.
I have felt in the intuitive way that such a science of shapes exists which is an extension of the matrix programming. Some languages appear to be designed… I have felt it out and wondered, that certain shapes of characters connect to particular codes within the implants. Once it is activated in early childhood, the individual runs to a certain flavoured interpretation of order in the world, with the coercion unknown.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:22 am 

Bit busy at the moment starting a Community Centre at one of our local schools so apologize for not being able to revisit; but many thanks for your sharings and I will get back for conversations soon.

In the meantime; over considerable time I have been able to become more and more "conscious" of our Two Networks - the HMS Network and the Genuine Heart Network - and the more I practice switching/juggling between the two, the better I have become at maintaining more dominant communication and transmission via the Heart Network whilst being simultaneously aware of both.

As you are aware the Genuine Heart Network is our "wifi" connector to the intelligence of our Individuated Entity, which is further connected to the Sovereign Integral Network. So although we are hooked up to the HMS "wifi" network we are also hooked up to our Individuated Entity network and they are tangibly distinguishable. It is simply a matter of choice as to which one we choose to turn the volume up on.

I call it HEART TELEPATHY :) And would love to chat more about how this is, undoubtedly for me now, the answer to what do we do next after we have become acutely aware of the deception of the HMS, but will have to leave it there for now.

All the best to everyone
Cheers
Tolsap

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Cheers to you Tolsap! You might find this blog of James interesting as well I have been reviewing it lately and some wonderful realizations occur everytime I do. I also grok the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral every night before I go to sleep. This article is from Behavioral Wisdom from James' Blog on his wingmakers.com website. https://www.wingmakers.com/behavioral-wisdom/ He makes it very clear what social intelligence and emotional intelligence are and how the Sovereign Integral consciousness encompasses both. He also makes clear that social intelligence of the the lower mind and ego are what eclipse the higher mind making us more entrainable to media and other social programming so as we stay within the limitations of the status quo. I think this is where the programmed perceptions from the HMS come in as well. They can couple with whatever media or social intelligence we are exposed to. Anyway, I'm sure it can only add to what you just said in having the ability to discern what is mind, what is heart and what encompasses it all.

Behavioral Wisdom

Social and Emotional Intelligence

For those who have read the works of WingMakers and Lyricus, you know a distinction is drawn between the mind’s knowledge of social intelligence, and the heart’s insight of emotional intelligence. They are unique environments from which you can operate and express.

The mind receives impressions about how the world works. This is sometimes called social programming or conditioning. The mind collects its programming from various sources—some clear and explicit, like school and family, some less obvious, like genetic predispositions or media programming.

Heart insight is an intuitive faculty that uses the power of emotions to shift experience and situations to a deeper and wider perspective, which is to say, a more integrated and harmonious picture. It’s easy, as we all know, to lose our sense of harmony and stability amid stressful times and events. Heart insight supports our innate ability to reset and move through challenging situations with a sense of purpose and poise.

Thus, head knowledge helps us navigate the social order and be successful in it, while heart insight helps us navigate the emotional order and reset and rebalance unsettled situations and negative emotions. These are their respective roles.

Social Intelligence: Consensual Reality

Overarching the mind and heart realms is the infinite consciousness. In the WingMakers materials it is referred to as the Sovereign Integral consciousness—that which is simultaneously connected to earth and infinity (I AM), and all life (WE ARE). This state supersedes the mind and heart—encompassing them both.

The mind uses words, images and numbers to communicate. The heart uses feelings and empathy. Our consciousness uses behaviors. This is an important, if not key understanding, because our consciousness oversees our mental and emotional states. It is the larger sphere that encompasses the mind and heart. Thus, consciousness is that part of us that is infinite and boundless. It is not contained in brain matter, body tissue or even the emotional energy of the heart. Yet it is individualized as us.

The Sovereign Integral consciousness identifies with us as individuals and the collective us as all. As it pertains to us as individuals, it orchestrates us—the parts of us. It is the unification cord upon which our various “pieces” like the mind, emotions and body are strung. And while our minds speak words and our hearts express feelings, our consciousness expresses its presence through behaviors.

So the question is, if our higher self uses behaviors to express itself, why is there so much dysfunctional behavior in the world?

The mind, aligned to social intelligence, has appropriated the human body. The mind inhibits the body from receiving guidance from the higher self. Behavior is a physical thing (the body is required). We cannot transmit our higher self through our behavior if our body is ruled by the mind or ego. This is part of the social programming: keep the focus on social intelligence—the rewards of glamour, success, influence, power, independence, even sheer survival—and the consciousness of the infinite self can be sidelined as immaterial.

The eclipse of the higher self by the mind and ego is a well-kept secret of consensual reality. The infinite being, we’re told, is a myth, unprovable, an imaginative abstraction, merely wishful thinking in the minds and hearts of the naïve. Or, if it is allowed as an abstraction, it is cloaked in allegorical veneers like cherubs and angels.

Social intelligence dominates our world. Emotional intelligence is expanding. Behavioral wisdom, a mere infant in its reach upon earth, is quietly orchestrating the new human consciousness.

Wholeness of the Journey

The idea that the higher consciousness can direct our behaviors by synchronizing the body, heart and mind as a team of expression can seem irrelevant in a world that wants easy power, control, money and fame. However, this social program is in the process of destruction. Imagine a large building that is being demolished with explosives, and you were able to watch its implosion one frame per day. Every other part of your life was in normal time, but the social program from which you were nourished was being demolished in ultra-slow motion—almost to the point you didn’t notice.

That is what is happening. The social program must be destroyed in order to activate people to the real value of their infinite selves. This conductor within you can orchestrate the body, heart and mind as tools of expression. Like an artist who can create inspiring art, you can create inspiring behaviors of forgiveness, appreciation, humility, compassion, understanding and valor.

The interesting thing about behavioral wisdom is that it arises within and nowhere else. It is the creation of our infinite selves in the expression of oneness and equality. Our mind, heart and body must be part of this oneness and equality so our behaviors can be authentically expressed. This is the new “building” that will be built in the rubble of social intelligence.

Behavioral wisdom is our future home. The vanguard has begun. We anchor it here on earth in our bodies, hearts and minds. We embody this alignment without fanfare or title. We forgive shortcomings, understanding that they are part of the wholeness of the journey that supports our infinite selves. We hold firm to the commitment of our purpose.

Commitment is the engine.
The practice of behavioral wisdom is the fuel.
The vehicle is you.

I have been hearing for some years now and having studied much Philosophy, how we must entrain the heart and mind to work together as one. Well, this takes it even further by telling us what encompasses both heart and mind and body.The Sovereign Integral is not any of these, yet, all are contained within it...such as all of life is. This makes not only my brain tingle but my whole being giggles . It is so powerful knowing this and squashs fear because we know all it is is social intelligence entrainment of such low frequency. We never have to give our consent to it again because that is what enslaves us to it. Our consent. I underlined the and body part because the humans on this planet are in the densist form of humans anywhere in the Universe . We are unique to this planet in that way in particular and that is why the process of the realization of Sovereign Integral is possible here only. You need a human body on Earth to do it.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
Thanks Tolsap, and Hello all,

It is a very interesting topic, and I appreciate the comments so far.
I have felt in the intuitive way that such a science of shapes exists which is an extension of the matrix programming. Some languages appear to be designed… I have felt it out and wondered, that certain shapes of characters connect to particular codes within the implants. Once it is activated in early childhood, the individual runs to a certain flavoured interpretation of order in the world, with the coercion unknown.

That is very interesting sirryah and quite observant of you. It's good to hear from you again!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:43 am 

An addition to my above post re TWO NETWORKS and I do share this from my own personal experiences, not just from my interpretations or theory.

An analogy, (love 'em), is the best way to describe a complex topic, so here goes - The Anthill and Mount Everest:

The information and intelligence that I sourced from the HMS NETWORK (before I knew the WM term for it of course), no matter what field, be it spiritual, scientific, emotional, cultural, historical, educational, metaphysical, mental, etc, always had me chasing my tail, always going in circles, never truly satisfying, something was always missing ~ surely this wasn't all there is . . . when something inside just couldn't accept that it was!

Then I discovered the WM Materials and as I had nothing left to lose I dove deep into the practice of activating my HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK and ITS source of information and intelligence . . . and Voila! As humungous as the HMS NETWORK is, it is in fact miniscule compared to the HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK.

My understanding, experience, and witnessing of the HMS NETWORK is that it only "knows" itself, can only sense and respond within its own capabilities, so it cannot accurately describe what is "outside" of itself. To put the scope of the HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK into the HMS NETWORK would be like trying to put Mt Everest ad infinitum, into an ant hill!

Hence the dilemma of being able to prove anything to anyone - we can only access these networks ourselves and prove to ourselves their existence and purpose. (Although the Grand Portal will, of course, assist greatly with helping us shift from our dominant HMS paradigm to the HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK.)

When I really got this, really experienced the simultaneousness of these two networks and how I was so heavily subscribed and synced into the HMS Network, I was better able to activate the HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK more and more for informing my behaviours, for providing me answers and guidance on how to apply When-Which-How to specific situations . . . regardless of where my local universe focus is at any given time. And I persist with this daily activation amidst all HMS limitations, and these limitations do begin to diminish as it becomes more habitual to not react with the HMS sensory apparatus but to send everything through the HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK first. Its power is extraordinary.

So "Heart Telepathy" is what I now subscribe to, listen to, have conversations with, and receive information packages from . . . and it is an incredibly different experience to the HMS mind, body, and emotional telepathy. Detecting the difference took some time, for me anyway, and I am still evolving and upgrading my activation and access, but I can share that the HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK is quite literally a different frequency, sensation, tone . . . for want of better words.
(For me) There is a very real, very tangible "pulse/heat" signature in my energetic heart field area, it is not in the brain/mind, and by choice, it is only one breath away . . . every time!

And if I find myself in a situation where HMS fields are excessively loud, for example commonly in crowded areas, I remain neutral as I do not trust my mind/mental thoughts until I am secure in seeing that I have interpreted them from being marinated in the HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK first - there is a difference and I apologize that I cannot clarify this any better; but it doesn't matter really as we each develop and determine our own Heart Network Entity Signatures uniquely anyway. But for anyone just finding the WM materials that may be curious about investigating their HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK more determinedly, you may find over time that there is a distinct "tone", if you like, to ones "thoughts" that distinguishes whether we have accessed and then translated them from the HMS NETWORK or HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK.

Wow, struggling here for want of better words to describe :( but hope this helps clarify a bit better what I actually mean when I personally refer to the Two Networks, as the HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK is a far cry from what is commonly misrepresented as weak, soft, sentimental, heart stuff. And accessing this network is not just about powering up how to self-correct our behaviours, even though collectively, at this time, genuine, transparent, heart centered behaviours are the most vital key in helping enable the sophistication of the transition we are experiencing.

The HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK makes what we commonly understand as the Information Cloud, (which so many are eagerly wanting to technologically plug themselves into), less than the size of a grain of sand compared to billions of planets and all their grains of sand combined. I can now petition the HEART INTELLIGENCE NETWORK with some of the most complex scientific, cosmological, etc queries and without fail an information package will be made available and I will be able to translate this package for personal clarity . . . but using my above analogy, I am deficient in being able to upload this information (from Mt Everest) to my (ant hill) brain ~ and I'm sure that sounds familiar to many also :)

But that's okay as the focus is HERE and NOW, so the intelligence we receive can be purely personal, or diluted and applied accordingly in specific situations, and when coupled to our Heart Virtue Behaviours, we each enable more and more cracks in the HMS wall to occur. (And as we continually upgrade ourselves to Human 3.0SI this will of course change.)

Cheers
Tolsap

(Was writing this as you were uploading Shayalana and yes, it is a wonderful paper that has loads of great references to this conversation. I must admit I am a WM Junkie so have read every written word of James', be it papers, interviews, books, etc and many, many, times over :))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Love you Tolsap! I love when you share with us. Your perceptions help expand my own. Thank you for all you do !

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:21 pm 
Posting Freak

BTW I love the title of this thread, SOUND SOLIDIFYING LIQUID, it reminds me of the earth's core which is now sound liquifying our density as we transmute through the layers of deception. I sit with what you share Tolsap and offer my understanding in the same spirit of sharing. I take risks sometimes in what I say because it just seems to spill out of me and some things I am not 100% certian about. I can only hope that if anyone can share an improvement that they do so in as respectful a manner of the sharing that is happening here.
Anyway, I love this quote from James and I find it very fitting for your manner of sharing in the spirit of these works, which isn't obvious to those unable, afraid, or don't want to articulate their own understanding.

To live in the service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you. This is the equivalent of deprogramming. It is central to the Sovereign Integral process. Then you can live the words and ideas that arise from this internal field of truth that is inside of you and nowhere else. It is completely unaffiliated with anything that is a feature of the Heirarchy. This is because what is truth is singular (sovereign) and universal (integral) at the same time. No organization can contain that. Only you can.

-Excerpt from Chamber 8 Philosophy

This is found on p.80 of the Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:19 am 
Posting Freak

well it is a programmed belief that there are two intelligence systems (Mind and Heart), but James has made it clear, over the years, that the Heart and Mind are an integrated system- there are not TWO SYSTEMS - it is not "either/ or" as we have been told and come to believe - but the truth is, there is never a time when they are not working together - one is not "good and the other bad" ... and efforts we make to separate them, are futile... and self defeating, because they demand self deception and surrender of our Free Will.

and that may be why, we have a hard time with being consistent - because from the beginning of "god's" take over, we have been CONTINUALLY genetically modified "In the course of engineering the human instrument, it was decided to create GMS as a means to modify the human instrument over time, as it evolved, to ensure it would never achieve self-realization or the Sovereign Integral state of awareness." and I believe even moreso now- when you add that to the efforts the Hierarchy makes to support the notion of Duality - even though our experience has revealed - that what "god" deem's "good" is not always in this Species' best interest ... and that he considers being (fully)conscious - bad " It was Anu who specifically wanted to not only access the physical world in order to exploit its resources, but to do so by suppressing the infinite beings that would power the human instruments so he had the equivalent of willing slaves."

this is also, most likely, why, James tells us that the (self)realization of the Sovereign Integral state (of consciousness) requires that we "deactivate the suppression framework ... that doing this becomes the focus of each individual in this new era." and that it is our personal responsibility to prepare ourselves - by cutting our ties with the Hierarchies, releasing our dependency upon the established "central system" and re-establish our symbiotic relationship with Earth Nature ... who was designed to provide you with ever thing you need to achieve "Independence" and express " unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness in the expression of every moment''

James has given us the equation Earth/Nature + Individual Preparation = Sovereign Integral Realization. but it has never required as much focus, (and effort) as it does in this Era, because Anu is now genetically modifying Nature...
but once you reprogram you belief system - with your own understanding of these concept that the LTO has revealed , self realization become fairly easy - truth will set you free (snippets above from the PCI, in blue - using "realization" as keyword) ... as you quoted Shay:

To live in the service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you. This is the equivalent of deprogramming. It is central to the Sovereign Integral process. Then you can live the words and ideas that arise from this internal field of truth that is inside of you and nowhere else. It is completely unaffiliated with anything that is a feature of the Heirarchy. This is because what is truth is singular (sovereign) and universal (integral) at the same time. No organization can contain that. Only you can.

-Excerpt from Chamber 8 Philosophy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

I find it especially interesting what is said in this section from the blog post (on Social Intelligence) about what makes it not so easy or simple if you are unaware of how the HMS works, let alone aware of its existence determining yours. Even being aware of it demands constant vigilance. Alignment of heart and mind is about the Energetic Heart and the Higher Mind working as one. However, the Sovereign Integral consciousness encompasses both higher mind and energetic heart using them as tools of expression for itself. In other words the S.I. takes this to an even more vast and higher level of understanding to the best of our minds ability to be able to grasp this. The HMS does not work with the heart it suppresses it. That is because the HMS is of the LOWER MIND a computerized programmed mind. This is why the Annunaki were able to leave the planet eons ago and not worry about the programmed humans they left behind. Humans were purposely created by the Annunaki to be programmable and the SI had to be oppressed for the programming to work.The ego is a program of the LOWER MIND that oppresses the S.I. and suppresses the heart and that is what is being addressed in the quote below. I think that's pretty clear.

Quote:
The mind, aligned to social intelligence, has appropriated the human body. The mind inhibits the body from receiving guidance from the higher self. Behavior is a physical thing (the body is required). We cannot transmit our higher self through our behavior if our body is ruled by the mind or ego. This is part of the social programming: keep the focus on social intelligence—the rewards of glamour, success, influence, power, independence, even sheer survival—and the consciousness of the infinite self can be sidelined as immaterial.

The eclipse of the higher self by the mind and ego is a well-kept secret of consensual reality. The infinite being, we’re told, is a myth, unprovable, an imaginative abstraction, merely wishful thinking in the minds and hearts of the naïve. Or, if it is allowed as an abstraction, it is cloaked in allegorical veneers like cherubs and angels.

The Sovereign Integral is a consciousness and cannot be programmed. Even though trapped in human bodies it is its environment that is so heavily programmed to keep it trapped. The SI is virtually untouched by all that has been done to trap it. And as James said it cannot be trapped indefinitely, we are just seeing the unravelling of the programming now and feeling the reprecussions of those who are glitching out because of it. They are panicking because the playing field has changed and keeps changing and they have no control over it. It truly is a cosmic event they never counted on. :^}

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:03 pm 
Posting Freak

sound is being solidified by the frequencies of Anu's technology - it is solidifying the fluid intelligence of Source, to create blockages that distort or misdirect its path to Light , just as surely as Tones, solidify liquids in cymatic experiments

moving out of areas that are saturated with these frequencies, seemed reasonable to me ... but in order to re calibrate the tone, that activates the society Anu has created (and we are activated by) - to the tone of equality that genuine Virtue flows on ... one must clear their heart of all the blockages that have been built, over time, from living in dense environments - designed to genetically alter the Human instrument

It is our responsibility to clear and neutralize our hearts - so that nothing that passes through your heart, on its way to the mind is distorted - speaking from my own experience, the less technology I am exposed to, the more intuitive intelligence surfaces to my mind , and it is willing to adjust my tone - I haven't hit any walls since I moved out of the rat-maze ... I find Nature is another dimension - created by the tone of equality, that the Hierarchies have little influence over ... I believe it is the 4th dimension, that the Wholeness Navigator was engineered to guide us to.

live the words and ideas that arise from this internal field of truth that is inside of you and nowhere else. It is completely unaffiliated with anything that is a feature of the Heirarchy.

I think that is what James is saying, when he reminds us that we are Mulitdimensional beings - Earth is also multidimensional - we choose an environment we feel most comfortable in ... we always have a choice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:07 am 
Posting Freak

Sound is what has solidified quantum objects, that would be these human bodies. Sound and the changing earth core that is. However, maybe what makes the earth's core change is sound from within the earth. Hadn't thought of that before. Sound is frequency and is becoming a higher frequency so therefore is liquefying and we are on our way to becoming etheric again, how we were before being tricked into these bodies. Or maybe beyond that even. Light is a denser frequency than sound and is produced from sound. Yep, this thread is about living the 6 Heart Virtues and having the capacity to discern what is HMS and what comes through the Energetic Heart. There are some very fine distinctions to be made concerning that. We always have a choice about what we accept and how we are going to behave and where the influence for our behavior comes from. Is it the automatic usually programmed reactions of the HMS that determines how we act? Or is it the Energetic Heart with any one or combination of some of those 6 Heart Virtues? This calls for constant vigilance as I stated previously and its not always easy, especially for how rapidly things are changing now and how we are being "squeezed" to shed anything and everything that is not aligned with the core of the earth, the cosmos and especially from within for those aware of that. I love the Quantum Pause because it aligns me to within and without for what really matters there and what isn't aligned to the Sovereign Integral falls away. The overview is from the top of the mountain....
I think its great what you are saying about living close to nature its how I felt when I lived in a tent in the woods cooking over a campfire and harvesting various woodland plants for food. The bond earth and me created then doesn't go away with me living in the city now, it has helped sustain my sanity living in the city. :lol: It's something that will never leave me, I feel very aligned with the earth with such utter appreciation for the trees, sun, the sky, the wind and snow, rain and whatever else greets me when I walk out the door. Its a matter of where I choose to grant my attention. I have a tree just outside my bedroom window and and all these lovely little birds greet me in the morn to wake me up with their songs. There are squirrels in the trees and so many bunnies whose fur is changing from white to its summer camouflage. Mind you they may be fatter being in the city yet they still are wild. Sometimes a deer comes up from the river valley. Fortunately I live in a very green city which has many green spaces and we respect the critters. You can find nature when you look for her and/or notice her where ever you are. That is such a blessing!

I do admit that social intelligence is much denser in the city that only makes sense. But when you do the Quantum Pause it really does help being able to resist unwanted frequencies and be very focused on the what comes through from the heart instead. It might seem harder to do but when you do it that is something else that never leaves you. The city is a great place to practice resistive and assertive behaviors. It really helps in honing that skill especially when it comes to fear. Imagine how helpful it is for people who live in cities having only a few of us doing the Quantum Pause. It effects everyone. I do it for everyone. How's your garden star? Do you have anything to add to your wonderful thread about how your garden grows? : ^ }

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:42 pm 
Posting Freak

It was James that revealed the formula for REALization of the Sovereign Integreal ... Tolsap mentioned that "something was missing" I pointed out what is missing ... assuming that "Individual Preparations" have been made (using the WMMs as a practical guide)

Please be honest with yourself ... how much time do you spend IN Nature's realm ... by that I mean - outside of the frequency grid created by technology ... dashes from home, to car, to work, even walks in city parks with your dog, don't count because you are still in that "bubble" - that "suppression network" created by technology ... If Nature is the conscious entity James describes ... would you consider the time you spend exclusively with Nature - a equal "relationship" ?

yes, we all have a relationship with Earth ... it provides the land we live on, the food we eat, the resources for our structures. It heats and lights this planet, gives us water, and air to breathe ... and free energy ... UNCONDITIONALLY ... no matter how you look at it, as a massed produced, irradiated GMO, wrapped in plastic in your supermarket, or as a tomato growing in your garden, Nature is a part of you - we are integral - the 4 elements, Nature provides, are essential to our existence in the 3D

The fifth interview, explains how we went from living a symbiotic relationship with Nature ( like the movie Avatar) - to living in stockyards, totally dependent upon "others" for the things Nature provides freely ... it explains the relationship we had with Nature before were were genetically altered, how it inspired Independence, Art, family life, peace ... and then how we were "engineered" to live in controlled environments, dominated by the Hierarchies that were overlorded by self-serving demigods ... it explains the way we were changed from being strong, independent, self-conscious individual exercising our free will, to become slaves, ignorant of our origins and destiny.

and it explains how we went from being isolated Cultures, to nation states, to countries, that traded globally ... and how we began to genetically alter ourselves, by intermingling the races, that all had their "origins" in common - like samson, regrowing his hair - our innate strength has returned - and our awareness of our One-ness (all members of one species) became evident ... despite all the efforts that TPTB made to keep us separate, we have become united - though love ( the most powerful force in the universe) . It explains how our original DNA has become dominate again, how we are exercising our free will, and freeing ourselves from being slaves

The portal, that the WM's created, within the HMS, is the "way out" of the matrix ... it is open and available to us all, in our personal "caves of disconnection" ... we have the tools, to cut the ties, that make us dependent on "others" - and free ourselves - but we have to re-position ourselves in the Light - if we want to be IN-lightened - The Wholness Navigator (WWMs) will lead us there... if we sincerely want to activate that "dormant" DNA and inherit our birthrights

but all of what the 5th interview has to say, is simply put, by James in an EQUAL equation for us now, that we have the capacity to comprehend/realize who we ARE and that the next step for Humanity is to re-establish a 50/50 relationship with Earth/Nature.

Earth/Nature + Individual Preparation = Sovereign Integral Realization.

speaking from my own experience ... Nature is "(the missing) link" between us and our Higher Selves... it is where the Wholeness Navigator is taking us - to experience the 4th Dimension

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Which came first, earth and nature or the essence of our beings? Which came first these human bodies or the Sovereign Integral consciousness?

Quote:
What is within us was present before the universe was created. Our inner, pre-quantum core existed previous to spacetime, before any extra-dimensional race enslaved us. We are not weak or defenseless. We are not mere human beings with eighty year lifespans. WE ARE infinite, and we are all that is needed to transform reality so that each of us serves truth, because we see truth. Earth is not a playground or a schoolroom any more than we are gullible children. There is no new age or end time; there is only the infinite platform upon which we all belong, where we rise up as Sovereign Integrals upon earth.

James Mahu

p.71 of The Fifth Interview of Dr. James Neruda

In his own words which happen to resonate within my deepest being so therefore I know it too as true...for myself... But, I will not speak for James as if my interpretation of what he said is true for all. Each individual has to assess it for themself and can only speak for themself. However, I can still appreciate others interpretations when they resonate within me as well. I can only speak for myself for where I am in my understanding all being equal for all.

From Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral p.590, Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1

~ There is no space more sacred or powerful than another.

~There is no being more spiritual than another.

~There is no thing more divine than another.

~There is no tool or technique that accelerates the unfoldment of consciousness.

~There is no truth that can be written, spoken, or thought unless it is conceived through the Language of Unity.

~First Source transcends Wholeness.

~All the fragment of philosophy, science, and religion, even when unified, represent but a fractional picture of reality.

~The mysteries of your world will never be understood through the inquiries that are based in the language of the mind.

~Perfection is a concept of wholeness misunderstood.

~The conditions of peace, beauty, love, and security are merely signposts to wholeness, as are their counterparts.

~To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to bear witness to the unity of their
expression.

~No being requires knowledge other than their unique Wholeness Perspective.

~There is no hierarchy. There is only One that is All.

~There is no model of existence outside of the model of self-creation.

~True Freedom is access to First Source.

~A being cannot get closer to First Source than in the existence of a moment.

~The sovereign being and First Source are reality.

~Having a physical body does not limit you, anymore than having legs on an eagle prevents it from flying.

~All conditions of existence are facets of the one condition of the reality of unlimited self-creation.

~There is no pathway to First Source.

~Unfoldment, evolution, growth/decay cycles and transformation are all bound to the same premise of separation in
linear time.

~The hidden harmony is found with joy, while the obvious brings indifference.

~The farther you enter into the Truth the deeper your conviction for truth must be.

~There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is understanding of the Self.

Now if that ain't a "reinterpretation of 'reality' " then I don't know what is. The bolded sentences are somethings I am contemplating now. I have found that I want to articulate to myself my understanding of what this means instead of leaving it nebulous as if floating in the ethers unattached to anything. :wink: :? }

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
What is within us was present before the universe was created. Our inner, pre-quantum core existed previous to spacetime, before any extra-dimensional race enslaved us. We are not weak or defenseless. We are not mere human beings with eighty year lifespans. WE ARE infinite, and we are all that is needed to transform reality so that each of us serves truth, because we see truth. Earth is not a playground or a schoolroom any more than we are gullible children. There is no new age or end time; there is only the infinite platform upon which we all belong, where we rise up as Sovereign Integrals upon earth.

James Mahu

p.71 of The Fifth Interview of Dr. James Neruda

Sooooo...what do we use to see truth? I dare say it ain't with anything from the Human Mind System. :roll: What is resonance and where does it come from? Do we each have an inner core like earth does that emits sound like earth does? Sound as a creative force? Earth's gravity; what is it? It comes from the core of the earth like its' sound does. Gravity is a result of the earth's core changing and its effects on the life on the planet phased them into greater density over a long period of time for those caught up in time. So is gravity real? Time , itself, where did it come from since essentially we are infinite Beings that are timeless? I wonder, did what Anu did in piling layer upon layer of dimensions to keep humans ignorant of their essence, have an effect on the earth's core as well, since the consciousness of earth is a combination of ALL consciousness of All life on earth? Did Anu create time through his efforts to keep us ignorant of our essential Self and having slowed down time to maintain control over the planet? These are just a few questions that the above quote brought to fore from within me. The Camelot Interview with James is so loaded with so much that is related to this topic and this thread as well. So we have the Fifth Neruda Interview, the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral and the Camelot Interview that all dovetail so well together to create something awesome. I love these WMM for that , you combine components with each other and yet another understanding is obtained and then rearrange again for more understanding. There is nothing I have come across otherwise that has this Energetic Transfer morphing effect to the degree these materials do. I love it!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:51 am 

Hello

I just want to say your post on the Heart Intelligence Network is insightful Tolsap and has helped me further, so I thank you for taking the time to write it.

I agree with you by my own experience that the HMS intelligence network operates in a singular fashion, to enclose our being in a controllable state of separation. It operates on the platform of the subconscious and unconscious mind.
The Heart Intelligence Network however is connected to the true being within – our eternal Individuated Consciousness. The analogy of the Heart Intelligence Network being a wifi connector is a very good visualisation – it emanates its field of intelligence which is outside the electromagnetic circuitry of the HMS.

What I see of the Heart and Mind integration, is that the Heart is the director – the Conductor of the music – the melodies of Life, while the mind is the Contemplator and incredible Organiser, to bring the components of Life into manifestation. But what has happened, is that the mind 'thinks itself' superior, and therefore tries to play the role of the Heart - believing it knows what is best for Life of First Source. But it does not know without the Heart - and the human chaos is evidence of that. Somehow, it was able to be programmed to this state with the HMS, and hence it is disconnected from its natural divine state. The Heart though has not forgotten, and it can inform the mind what is a game made inside illusion, and what is Real.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:19 am 

Shayalana wrote:

That is very interesting sirryah and quite observant of you. It's good to hear from you again!

Hello Shayalana,

Thank you, and it is good to return!

I very much like the quote you have provided on Social Intelligence. Yes, this is the crux of it in our modern world. James has said it with such clarity. The contrasts are so stark - the hypnosis of humanity to these things in the world of Appearances, while the true Self within knows none of it has anything to do with who it really is.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:44 am 

Hi everyone, thanks so much for contributing conversations here, I really appreciate your comments, and although I have just put some time into posting on another thread I don't have the time to continue here. I would love to chat for hours with you all on these topics - but due to time constraints can only do it in short bursts. Hope to revisit again though in a couple of weeks.
All the best
Tolsap

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:51 pm 

It's moments like these, when little gems appear, that go . . . boom! For me anyway :)

Quote:
Virtual reality with no headset. The project is still in its early stages, but the direction is clear: give the "user" an image display beyond his ability to choose.

It's touted as an overlay. The person, walking down the street, can still see the street, but he can also see what you give him, what you insert into his visual cortex. Of course, as the technology advances, you could take things further: block out physical reality and immerse the person in the virtual.

DARPA's enthusiasm about this project, as usual, exceeds its current grasp, but its determination to succeed is quite genuine. And the money is there.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016 ... sness-ops/
http://hplusmagazine.com/2015/02/15/bio ... -vision-h/

Before anyone becomes troubled at this statement, let me affirm clearly that the Animus (I will refer to them with this moniker only for consistency’s sake) are playing a role in this shift. Without them it would not occur at this time given the planet’s history. By the standards of good and evil, they are evil because they believe in the supremacy of the mind and its abilities to engineer social and economic outcomes for their benefit by manipulating the masses of humanity and exploiting the planet’s resources.

What they do not understand is that there are higher powers than the human or even extraterrestrial intellect—no matter how educated or evolved it may be—that are organizing and operating at a collective level. There is not a single Messiah, Prophet or Savior in this era that will come and balance these elitist forces. In our time, it is a co-mingling of cosmic, extraterrestrial and human forces because the stakes are too important, the macroenvironment too complicated, and the histories too muddled for any one person to step forward and help humanity leap over the hurdles that lie ahead.
(Energetic Heart)

What these snippets of info science bring to my table is the ability to engage in, or activate when moments present themselves, conversations about contemporary technology with the suggestion that:

"before we decide to dive deep into immersion with this technology let's explore the notion of whether this could already have been accomplished, and if it had, how could we look for evidence (a) within ourselves and (b) externally",

along with the power of the Energetic Heart techniques for sustaining connection to the Sovereign Integral Portal, which is the network that I choose to trust and work with for directing my behaviours amidst the assault of information that comes at us from the HMS implants ~ because its proof is undeniable once consistent practice toward focussing on it is sustained.

As each of us de-program ourselves and deactivate our HMS, there is a corollary access to the Sovereign Integral, and in this access, we create the best opportunity we have of defeating the dark agendas that exist on Earth, as well as easing the transition between the deteriorating Collective System body of today and the new one that will replace it.
(Project Camelot Interview)

The idea, let alone evidence yet, for the reality of suppression implants is not commonly accepted, as far as I can determine, in layperson collective social consciousness conversation, for example, if you were to mention at a dinner party the human suppression framework due to implants, as outlined by James, you probably wouldn't even get to the part of how we can deactivate them, before receiving more cynical looks and comments that ignore and subsequently shift away from the conversation, (or at worst, ignite it into conflict), than open-mindedness to the topic.

But with the continual public release of information such as the "cortical modem" from DARPA, along with transhumanism science, we have a great opportunity to inspire sustainability of awareness conversations within our local universes without appearing to be "belief system bashers or, borrowing from another poster's humour, "koo koo for cocoa puffs"", as these institutions are providing legitimacy for the concept.

These scientific revelations are, in my opinion, enabling for us to be able to take layperson discussions deeper for inspiring those willing to have the conversation toward actually focussing on the pre-programming within our physical bodies and to actively choose to experiment with ways to deprogram the implants and the behaviours they trigger. I am not positioned as part of the team that is in the science sector so I know that my job is to assist the cultural sector in my local universe via conflict avoidance communications, which is why I wanted to share with others in similar positions to my own, how I personally use information.

Allegorically speaking this technology information is able to show fire, rather than just describe it, and this is tremendously enabling for a shift of intelligence in being able to understand what HMS implants are, along with the potential for applying intelligent critical analysis to them, rather than hearsay.

2012 will feel like any other year for most people. There is no year or specific time that will define the era of transparency and expansion, the rise of the Sovereign Integral. It is happening quietly in the most unexpected places. People are beginning to see that what has been encoded within their human instrument is a system of control, deception and manipulation. And at some deeper level, they glimpse a new clarity, as fleeting as it might be; they perceive themselves to be more than a system of feelings and thoughts packaged inside a body. This is what is to come… people awakening from a virtual reality inside a virtual reality.

Earth is part of this new transparency. Nature has already donned this new apparel and wears it proudly, but humans have not noticed for our programs lack the perception. It will be, in part, through Nature that the human family will be awakened, and Earth is preparing for this eventuality. When it occurs, it is not because Earth is vengeful, or God, working through Earth, is delivering His wrath. It is Earth/Nature expressing its new transparency and expansion in its own way.

Consider the following story: Advanced humans, living on an interdimensional level were cleverly induced to embody human instruments designed by a foreign intelligence, the Anunnaki. As this “work force” was developed, the physically embodied humans became utterly accepting of their limitation because it was systematic in suppressing the Sovereign Integral consciousness – the infinite and eternal life force that powered their human vessels.

Early on, human bloodlines intermixed with their designers, and the human evolutionary pathway into diversity was accelerated. Part of this diversity was contained within the elite societies that helped to formulate the separation of the human family in the Money Power Grid. The designer “Gods”, the Anunnaki, were ultimately satisfied with their mining operations and left Earth and their human creation behind.

The human genome was adaptive within the matrix of the Human Mind System (HMS)
and evolved into the present day human family we have in the early 21st Century. So now we have a race of beings that are trapped inside a suppression framework unknowing of their condition, worshipping Gods that do not exist, believing in heavens and hells that are part of the HMS landscape, praying to masters and saviors to absolve their sins and moral apathy, and continuing to fear death and non-existence as if they were absolutely unaware of their true nature.
(Interview Project Camelot)

“Technology will evolve from external-impersonal, to external-personal, to integrated-personal, to internal-personal. Transhumanism is the last phase, and it is the phase that the elite are moving to. The internal-personal is based on exactly the same paradigm of what is now the human condition—namely, humans have a programmed interface that’s integral to their human body, and is powered by the infinite source of which they truly are.
“Humans are unwittingly trying to be Anu to themselves. It’s part of the program, according to the WingMakers. Humanity will play God to itself. It will try to engineer a better human and a better civilization.

“It will do this because it can’t imagine how humanity can save itself through simple behaviors and the realization that these behaviors can make. They will do it because they are programmed to become integrated with technology. This is the path that the WingMakers seek to avert. They write that human beings are complete if they can step out of their consciousness frameworks and realize what is actually powering their systems, their artificial realities, their programmed existence. The integration of technology internally will only make this realization more difficult.”
(Neruda Interview 5)

In my understanding individuals practicing authentic Heart Portal based behaviours will, and do, internally discover evidence of the HMS and the Grand Portal will culminate in the revealing evidence for the external.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Very interesting article Tolsap what the article fails to articulate is how DARPA and Google are joined at the hip. Regina whatever her last name is heads Googles research in robotics etc. she's from DARPA. It's the reason I never use Google and can't wait until YouTube is replaced by something more transparent and people friendly although there already are other free video websites. Like Microsoft and their Windows operating system Google is the biggest but the more people wake up the less they are inclined to use Microsoft or Google products. Anyway, I love your little gems they are so informative! I'm also reviewing the Fifth Interview and seeing so many parallels between the tech such as this from GOOGLE/DARPA and how the HMS works with the Hologram of Deception. And with that seeing how focusing on the Energetic Heart and living those six heart virtues cannot be emphasized enough as something very very practical in being able to deal with the Transhumanist agenda in seeing it for what it is and countering it. What I find amazing is how confident they are in carrying it out in secret of course. They know that we would never accept it seeing it for exactly what it is. They still use the same method that originally trapped us in bodies in the very beginning. They have become so programmed and elitist that they truly believe that Transhumanism is best for humanity with its hierarchical structure and all. The Animus in a field of probabilities are seen as a probable future for humanity as Transhumanist humans. Understanding how the HMS works is very important for not only the Transhumanists who are as inspired by knowing that and apply it to enslave all of us even more so, as we are to know our Heart Intelligence, and practice it, for the sake of true unity for humanity.The Transhumanist agenda is to inflict separation that we can hardly imagine for how insidious that plan is. Here's an interesting point to ponder concerning this and which Anu' and his human minions STILL ignore like they do STILL believing the Heart is a weakness. The unconscious mind is the backdoor that has been hacked by the WingMakers etc. to transmit information to people most open in receivership of it and acting on it. Just having an open mind and open heart would qualify a person so its not about being 'special'. It is what Marduk programmed to interface with all of their propaganda to keep us enslaved by whatever means possible such as media, entertainment, education, religion any and all social consciousness bent on separation. It is now hacked and being used to do the opposite, it is being used to unify people, gee, I wonder about those occupy movements across the globe; were they a part of the original programming of Marduk through the unconscious mind? I doubt it.

Quote:
“The first layer is universal mind or unconscious, and this forms the link between the individual human and the entire species. This layer is what enables all of us to see what everyone sees, feel what everyone else feels, know what everyone else knows. It is the perfect way to unify a species in separation. In fact, that is the way we feel unification, through the unconscious mind.

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “The unconscious mind is a doorway into all beings. These behaviors go out to all beings. They support the building of the Sovereign Integral Network Human 3.0, which is the replacement of separation consciousness of
Human 2.0. So this is the application of insertive behavior, which is to say, I will insert these behaviors in my nowness. They will become the palette of my behavioral choice.

Both quotes from The Fifth Neruda Interview...

Of course we know what behavior is being referred to here as insertive behavior, the practice of those 6 Heart Virtues, and making it the only choice. The more we practice them the less we even have interest in anything not aligned with them. Resistive behavior is stopping support for behaviors that support deception and separation and instead replace them with more insertive behavior.

It's an interesting article from Rappoport but he doesn't have the whole picture. The implants in our bodies are all over the body not just the brain. I agree with using the imagination we couldn't function without using it. Yes, we need to expand what we use it for beyond the programmed limitations we hold in our purposely limited HMS. So many like him bait you with what appears as insightful stuff and just enough to make you really curious about it and then they tell you about a course they offer so you can know more because it will save you. He also emphasizes using the mind predominantly and I guess he knows little about research done about heart intelligence because he certianly does not promote that. This is not a judgment its an observation. I was reading his blogs just long enough to come to the above conclusions and realize just how generous and truly caring James is for what he has and is doing with offering all of his websites for our preview and what they contain for free. Bless Rappoport he's doing the best he knows how and no doubt helping some people. It's unfair to compare him or anyone else to James because James offers a multidimensional system like none other. I understand having to pay for the paintings and music and novels but even there its just enough to cover the cost of making them and shipping or whatever. And they are multidimensional as well. DARPA is incapable of doing what is done with the WMM because it doesn't come from tech they are capable of producing let alone accessing with their present mindset devoid of heart. The tech used for these WMM materials comes to us from bubble 3 which is inaccessible to all who feel that the heart is weak. Also the unconscious mind is what is used from bubble 3 for communication with us in bubble 1 and those working from bubble 2 in conjunction with these works. This is a massive operation covering more than what the Annunaki prefer to imagine let alone their human minions being able to 'control' with anything limited to bubble 1. The core of the earth is truly our friend. :lol:

(I really love your posts Tolsap from your unique perspective it always inspires me to see even more. Thank you!)

Cathedral - CS&N