WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: NEANDERTHAL
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I am creating and putting this topic in the Interviews section, because - so much was revealed about the Native "man" of this planet in that interview, which I believe evolved naturally over millions of years from the "seeds" that the WMs "planted that evolved with the Earth, to produce its own unique Human Instrument for the SECUs who came here to explore.

What I learned in school - so many decades ago, left me believing that the Neanderthal was little more than an ape ... and to be honest, I wasn't much interested in them UNTIL this interview... So much has been discovered about the Neanderthal, recently, that the 5th interview, inspired me to research them in depth ... I feel a very close kinship with them and a great respect for them...and although the Scientific community has no reason (evidence) to support my theory ... I believe that when the "man" that the ETs designed from the DNA of the Neanderthal in Africa - came up into Europe, that the only way that "modern man" could have over powered this native species of Earth was with the help of Annunaki technology ... and it was in their best interest to eliminate them, firstly, because they couldn't control them, and secondly because they could interbreed, which would have undone their intent to enslave this planet - but not to worry the Neanderthal DNA lives on, through us... there are no "mistakes"

New Research has revealed, that the Neanderthals, not only, were highly intelligent (moreso than modern man) but they were also stronger and healthier. They survived in loving family groups, cooked their food - 4000 cal a day! (mostly meat) used "bitter" herbs as medicine, had language, and skills and depending upon who the researcher is, and where they did their studies, some believe they were territorial while others believed that they roamed the globe as they hunted and gathered food with the wildlife ... they buried their dead, clothed themselves, used fire, and spent up to four hours a day grooming themselves and each other - they made tools, and weapons to hunt with, and revered their women

anyway, I have probably watched twenty vids (and full length docus) about them - and found one that was very interesting, that reveals that there was a "tribe" of about 2500 of them who's remains were discovered near Gibraltar ... who lived the very longest, about 1500 years longer than believed (earlier) - apparently they gathered to protect themselves from "modern" man and were quite successful, until the climate took a turn for the worst (drought) and the last of them resorted to cannibalism to survive ... which is not un common for survival groups to do today, under the worst of circumstances ...

it is interesting to me, how much my opinion of them has changed since reading the 5th interview... I would not have given them a second thought if Dr Neruda had not mentioned them ... I remember thinking "good" when I learned as a kid, that "cro-magon" had killed them all off, ("the savage beast") but now I am ashamed to think that I may have had part in that slaughter, considering how much superior they were to the sub-species that the Annunaki genetically engineered into existence to be their slaves ("divine intervention" my ass)

this is my fav overview vid so far ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv3I22jsUEw

if you come across any new information about them, that you would like to share, or your own understanding (personal wisdom) of the Neanderthal, here is the place to put it ... what a shame that they were not allowed to develop naturally, they were so attuned to Nature ... but what IS ... is what is supposed to be - so I can accept who I am NOW ... and still appreciate our species' magnificent "roots" and the fact that even the most advanced species in this region of the Universe with all their technology, were not able to stop the evolutionary process, or keep them/ us from enhancing and expanding our consciousness ... this research has only increased my respect and awe for Earth and the Wingmakers... and the plan of First Source.

Last edited by starduster on Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: NEANDERTHAL
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:36 pm 
Posting Freak

I am including the post(s) that I made previously that were focused on Neanderthal in the topic called 5th Interview (by Shaylana) and moving snippets of them over here for coherence

Quote:
In light of what James has revealed ... I still believe that the WMs created our HI from what was created naturally, during the Earth's evolutions ... and that Anu altered it - long after they had been using it because - I did some research of Neandertals a while back - what sparked my interest was some article that linked red-heads directly to them (see picture) ... because there are a lot of red-headed people in my family ... my research revealed that they were a gentle species-of humanoids - devoted to their families, and able to live independently (not in tribes) that may have appeared on earth as much as a million years ago - I believe that this is what the WMs used to create the Human Instrument about 24,000 years ago when Monolithic structures began surfacing on the planet ... Science has determined that Neanderthals had the same capacity for intelligence as modern man ... and they did infact "interbreed" with Cromagnum man.... or what Dr N calls H1.0

this is the Neanderthal (a golden man)

This is the Cromagnon (woman and child)

so there you have it ... man did spring (evolve) from the Earth (that was uniquely designed to produce him - and I believe that the Atlantians were able to "domesticate" them - if not "possess " (embody) them as things got denser - and used them to assist them with physical labor ....then Anu came along and via "divine intervention" created "slaves" that once the Atlantians embodied - could not find their way out ... and before the ETs could kill them all with the flood , they managed to intermingle their DNA -

PS before you ask, Lucy the oldest humanoid , found in Africa - is 3.2 million years old - and is not the "link" between Ape and Man, but another species entirely ... that assumedly evolved into Neanderthal - Cromagnum, however, was an unexplained "leap" in humanity's evolution - and they were both found through-out central Europe and Asia

if this theory is correct - it proves that Anu didn't create anything ... he just alter what was available - to suit his needs and to suppress the development of the Sovereign Integral (state of Consciousness) . Wad do ya think?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Wikipedia's latest information, that reveals

Quote:
With an average cranial capacity of 1600 cc, Neanderthal's cranial capacity is notably larger than the 1400 cc average for modern humans, indicating that their brain size was larger. However, due to larger body size, Neanderthals are less encephalized. In 2008, a group of scientists produced a study using three-dimensional computer-assisted reconstructions of Neanderthal infants based on fossils found in Russia and Syria. The study indicated that Neanderthal and modern human brains were the same size at birth, but by adulthood, the Neanderthal brain was larger than the modern human brain. They were much stronger than modern humans, having particularly strong arms and hands. Males stood 164–168 cm (65–66 in) and females about 152–156 cm (60–61 in) tall.

Genetic evidence published in 2010 suggests that Neanderthals contributed to the DNA of anatomically modern humans, probably through interbreeding between 80,000 and 28,000 years ago with a population of anatomically modern humans. According to the study, by the time that population began dispersing across Eurasia, Neanderthal genes constituted as much as 1–4% of its genome (roughly equivalent to having one Neanderthal great-great-great-grandparent). Ötzi the iceman, Europe's oldest preserved mummy, was found to possess an even higher percentage of Neanderthal ancestry. Recent findings suggest there may be even more Neanderthal genes in non-African humans than previously expected: approximately 20% of the Neanderthal gene pool was present in a broad sampling of non-African individuals, yet each individual's genome was only 2% Neanderthal

other genetic research of modern man concludes "Possible hypotheses are that Neanderthal mtDNA had detrimental mutations that led to the extinction of carriers, that the hybrid offspring of Neanderthal mothers were raised in Neanderthal groups and became extinct with them, or that female Neanderthals and male modern humans did not produce fertile offspring."

so it is the age old question of which came first the chicken or the eggs, but research unanimously concludes that Neanderthal DNA is evident in ALL humans ... their sudden and almost complete disappearance is explained by the LTO's papers IMO...no doubt a alteration by Anu eh? and if you are inclined to belive what Anu channeled to Moses (Torah) then you already believe the story of Noah, and that we are all related - as Dr N suggests. Intresting too that Sarah would ask (inspiring your quote) about "races" that forbid interbreeding - that even the Jews have Sirian ancestry ... confirming their own history of the Exodus that revealed only 30% of those who left Egypt with Moses (to be come what we now know as Jews) were a direct decendants of Abraham - but that they were predominately, a motley crew of mixed races of Egyptian slaves ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Sarah: “Are you saying these primitive ape-men had powerful souls inside them? I don’t
understand how that’d be possible.”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s a very complicated subject. The WingMakers wrote about the implantation
of programs inside the human uniform—even version 1.0.
The Sirians were mostly credited
with this invention, but it was the offspring of Anu that really perfected these implants by
programming them.

“The human uniform version 1.0 was designed by the Anunnaki, the implants were designed
by the Sirians, and the programming of the implants was designed and evolved by a being
known as Marduk.”

Sarah: “That doesn’t answer my question as to how a powerful soul would suddenly be
plugged into an ape-man vessel and behave like… like a Neanderthal.”

Dr. Neruda: “Well, first, these were much more primitive than Neanderthals. But the answer
is in the implants. You see, the biological entity or ape-man, as we’re referring to it, was not
able to operate in the physical world. They needed survival skills, how to eat, how to hunt,
how to clean themselves, how to even move their bodies. All of these very fundamental
functions were necessary to actually include or program into the vessel… which was the
purpose of the functional implants.
(aka HMS - my comment)
“The implants were akin to the brain of the Human 1.0, but it wasn’t just in the brain. These
implants were placed inside the body within various parts—like the chest area, middle back,
wrists, ankles, etc. The primary ones were contained in the skull. But generally these implants
were networked to operate from the head or brain area.”

Sarah: “Why do you say the head or brain area and not simply the brain?”

Dr. Neruda: “Because it wasn’t in the brain. Remember that Human 1.0 was still part etheric
and part physical. The implants also needed a similar consistency or sound vibration. They
were placed into the bone or skeletal structure mostly, and some in the muscle tissue. These
functional implants fused into the muscles and bone, including the DNA. The WingMakers
put it this way: the DNA integration was for the intelligence of the plan; the muscle tissue
allowed the life essence(SECU-my comment) to power the functional implant.
“There was a central coordination point, and that was in the brain, but the implants were
located throughout the body. This was an integrated system that was installed in the human
uniform to allow it to be controlled, monitored, and programmed over time.
It was the
evolutionary stick and carrot.
“Doing it this way allowed the early humans to dig out gold, which, as I said, was their primary
purpose initially.”

Sarah: “I’m sorry to sound like a broken record, but I still don’t get how such an advanced
race as the Atlanteans could… power these ape-men and become slaves. It doesn’t make sense
to me.”

Dr. Neruda: “You have to understand that the implanted functionality was partly to make the
Human 1.0 and its power source—the life essence of an Atlantean—to function efficiently and
effectively as miners. That was the prime goal. The second, however, was to suppress the
power source, or in this case, the Atlantean beings inside the human vessels.
“They did this by making the power source ignorant of its origin and the reality of its true
expression as an infinite being. When the Atlantean beings were placed inside the human
uniform, they were essentially 100 percent focused on physical survival and functional
performance. There were no relationships. No marriage. No reproduction. These were
essentially cloned beings. They were all the same in terms of their appearance and abilities.
Human drones, piloted by implanted functionality that the Atlantean beings inside became
associated with, as them. The infinite inside the body believed it was the body and the
implanted functionality, and nothing more.”

p.10-11[/quote]

Last edited by starduster on Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
It is my understanding that the Species that we know as "human" is the Planet - along with its associated Solar (life-support) System and the genetic "library" that contains the formulas for it to create its inhabitants. IT (Nature) produced the Human Instrument - Neanderthal - just as it produced (via evolution) all the other "life forms" that evolved on this Planet ... much the same as a Tree produces Fruit via a process that takes almost a decade to manifest ... The materials reveal that the Entities that incarnated into MEST are Fragmented at birth - in other words - body and soul became Separated because that was the purpose of this stage of the Entity's development - where it would experience Separation/Independence. The materials also tell us that we are Wingmakers - or descendants of the original entities that Our Creator created to assist in the Plan of First Source ... that FS is Consciousness - and that they are the only ones that can create a human instrument - further proof that the Earth is "the Entity" - because it produced "man" - the physical instrument that would "house" Consciousness... so that it could explore MEST ... but that for more than a million years they existed separately ... The Neanderthal had no consciousness of its purpose and the "soul" (entity consciousness) which included a Wholeness Navigator, a Remnant Imprint and a Phantom Core existed "outside" of the Human Instrument (aka Atlantians)... and that the Entity's "First Point" was to restore its original "state of being" integrated - and whole.

So when the original Wingmakers (Anu included according to the PCI) came to Earth to see why the SECUs weren't making any progress in that direction, and they took steps to "join" them to restore the "wholeness" of the Entity (as defined by James in the Q&A section of the original website - which btw no longer exists on the web - where he states that the Entity is comprised of six eternal components (Sovereign Integral, Human Instrument, Soul, Remnant Imprint, Phantom Core, and Wholeness Navigator ) It seems apparent that Anu took his "mission" to assist in the integration of the Soul (Atlantians) with the Body (neanderthal) - one step further than intended by the other WMs, to serve himself - by adding programs in the HMS, that would not allow the Soul (entity consciousness) access to the Entity even after it was "trapped" in the HI and that he altered the "natural" HI of the SECU, genetically, so that it would be dependent upon Annunaki Consciousness - which was not as (potentially) complete as Sovereign Integral consciousness - that was designed to enhance and expand the collective consciousness of its creator, in a (equal) partnership --- so even when body and soul were joined - they were still "separate" - the Separation still allowed the SECU to serve its purpose - sub-consciously, but it blocked or misdirected the HI progress, - it still received and transmitted data to FS - gained by the Entity's experiences ... so the first thing that Anu did - to prevent the expansion of "innate" intelligence was to separate man from Nature (build cities) - and limit "personal wisdom" from being shared by creating "races" with separate "Cultures" in separate areas of the Planet ... he channeled information to individuals that he specifically engineered to resonate with this information - and they created Religion - then he colonized the Planet to establish other control systems (Politics/gov/Laws) and finally Science was established to limit our understanding of our Environment/the Entity... which all supported the Money Power grid - that continues to keep us enslaved with more and more "advanced" technology.

I believe that as James suggested, the only way that we are going to understand our true identity and purpose is by re-establishment of our Oneness or relationship with the Entity/ Earth/Nature - What it (the Entity) provides, is what will "save" us from the efforts of Anu to suppress the intended Sovereign Integral state of Consciousness (wholeness) of this Specie - and its ability to "Activate Source Codes" that will allow us to reach our full potential and save us from our IGNORE-ance of our Origins and Destiny... because in the CMN interview he says at the conclusion, that we would have never agreed to participate in this "experiment" if we had known what Separation actually entailed - which is FULL (individuated) consciousness of its SELF. And that the Entity has never actually been "separate" from Consciousness - because the purpose of its creation is still being served - the Independence that inspired to Entity to volunteer for this "mission" - could only be achieved if it was not "conscious" of their connection ... which is not to say that it (sub-consciousness) couldn't be accessed - via the (human) Heart's connection to the Entity's Heart (which is connected to the Heart of its Creator) - and recently via the Portal to the Heart of the Entity that the WMs created by hacking into the Human Mind System - which we have been told is integrated with Heart Intelligence (Higher Consciousness) that is the Consciousness of the Plan of First Source ... currently being limited by the programs that Anu altered in the Human Mind system.

IMO the 5th Interview validates the intended Relationship Consciousness has with the Entity (body and soul) - how its means of expression (HI) was alter by Anu, and how it continues to evolve as more and more people access Heart intelligence and demonstrate "behavioral intelligence" by bringing their selves into alignment / harmony with Earth (the SI) or Entity consciousness of its true relationship with its Creator. Once we re-establish the Oneness of "body and soul" that Anu has tried to suppress - the Entity's Source Codes can be Activated ...and the Entity/Earth's FULL consciousness will not only be restored but enhanced and expanded as well - so that it can express its full potential as an "emissary" of our Creator's Unconditional Love to all other Entities / Planets and their inhabitants... and the Entity/Earth can express a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness - that demonstrates the purpose of our creation.

I don't expect that many of us, have come to this awareness of our selves, or its potential, because we have not - of our own free will released our dependence on "others" and re-established an intimate relationship with the Entity/Earth ... like Solomon did in the DP book, which allowed him access ALL that is - before he even "met" the Oracle ( a personification of Earth) - that allowed him to be "super-natural" when compared to others that lacked that relationship (who "do what they are told" by the PTB). I believe that the "behavioral intelligence" that James suggest that we practice, demands that we become Independent - of the influence of Aliens and their techology - and that our relationship with the Entity demands that we quit assisting them to destroy this Planet - especially with current Alien technology - specifically - frequency emitting devices and particle beam weapons (HAARP) - being the most destructive of them all... because it seeks to control/enslave Nature now .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
according to science the Neanderthals have been on earth for over a million years ... and their ancestors were here for three million years ... so to say that the Annunaki created the H 1.0 is obviously more of Anu's "visions of grandeur" IMO - it is only logical that he would modify what was already here ... I think the interview was talking about the clones that they made from them ... the stuff Michael Tellinger is finding evidence of --- dr N jumps all over the place - and there were several "alterations" not just one

The "sudden" appearance of Cro-magnon - points to Alien intervention 43,000 years ago ... the insertion of Alien genes produced a weaker, less intelligent species, that did need constant supervision - science validates this - the fact that "traits" of the Neanderthal still exist in modern man, proves that it was "made" from what they found - already present on Earth ... but the first signs of civilization - evidenced by monolithic structures didn't appeared until about 24,000 years ago. The Atlantian civilization is believed to be 12,000 years old - and reportedly, " Adam" suddenly appeared just a little over 6,000 years ago --- Dr Neruda doesn't give us any dates - his narrative is a gross generalization of the Influence the ETs had on the Planet/Species

There is plenty of hints in the previous materials that suggest - or flat out tell us, that Earth is the "species" that "incarnated" in M.E.S.T. - and that it has "consciousness" . It may not have been physical until it got here but this is where "thoughts" manifest - and everything "evolves" - so I believe that "man" and the individuated state of consciousness that we call the Atlantians both evolved and manifested "from" earth's "genetic Library" (as intended ) ... long before the interdimensionals created by other Planets/Species showed up... (and they still didn't have physical bodies either so they couldn't have built cities of gold (which is prob why Anu created the ZRs and where he got his knowledge/experience) ... and if the Anus had not tampered with things, I believe that - consciousness (Atlantians), would have chosen to embody the Neanderthal of their own free will - without the deception ... because they were conscious of the "Plan of First Source" ( and their self-limitations) but what would/could have "kept" them IN there to have a "genuine" experience? - because we are told that Consciousness can not be contained - not to forget that the Species was given Free Will . We have to conclude that the Atlantians embodied the Neanderthal of their own free will (to assist their siblings) but once the Neanderthal was genetically modified by Anu - it became a trap because his genetic manipulations shut down the Interface Zone and suppressed consciousness, and concealed our identity

and it was approved of by the Wingmakers - because Our Creator wanted to explore this region of his "kingdom" up close and personally --- the other modifications that Anu and his conspirators made later, were outside the parameters of the "plan" and served only them - or so they believe. Obviously they could not control the evolution of the "conscious" man - only retard it ... no matter how much of their DNA they added (evidenced by the ignorance of their hybrid "elite").

at least that is how I am able to understand what happened - no doubt it was "meant" to happen - but "man" would not be able to comprehend how or why - until their consciousness was expanded (via experience) ... to the point where it is now (collectively), but one thing was for certain, once the Atlantians embodied the HI - they were no longer just "watchers" - and no-one can "sleep" through what is going on now ...

I believe that the timing of the release of this Interview is evidence that a "higher collective intelligence" believes that we (collectively) are able to comprehend this information now ... and I believe there is enough "scienific evidence" to validate what the LTO are sharing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
the fact that Anu has tried to ALTER/distort/pervert everthing NATURAL IMO proves that he made a bunch of errors when he supposedly "created" the heavens - not to forget the fact that his home planet doesn't have any gold (oops) ... and he had to go looking for what it lacked - when he created it LOL - along with other species - if he was "god" why didn't his home have everything it needs - why did he resort to deceiving his "children" and at one point try to destroy them - did he do that to hide the fact that he was an imposter - and couldn't control us ... and HEY - he couldn't even do that ...because his direct descendents not only questioned his Agenda - they defied it . The ZRs certainly know that the Annunaki are not Gods - as well, even though they WERE created by Anu - after centuries of being their slaves and doing all their "dirty-work" - they also evolved - and rebelled against him - until they were accepted as Equals ... and co-conspirators - apparently the Sirians also knew the truth about Anu - because they also benefited from Anu's deception

In the materials, it says that all the ETs "knew" about the Central Race - but none of them had any association with them - other than Mythologies ... it says that Anu will be SURPRISED to find that there is a "higher intelligence" that will foil his plans to Suppress the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness of this species ... he can delay it - but he can not avoid exposure - which is not to say that he isn't a "god" - but he isn't our Creator ... I am not Annunki ... I may have some of their DNA - but it doesn't thrive well in this environment and my "natural" DNA continues to evolve - while their's is becoming dormant - which is why there is so much focus on genetic manipulation going on today - as they try desperately to ALTER the NATURE of this species by adding chemicals to our basic elements (water, air and soil) and altering the frequency of the planet - replacing everything "natural" with synthetics - including our "intelligence" with artificial/mechanical intelligence - punishing anyone who dares to step out of the box with "isolation" ... if he were god, he would understand that by forcing them to be Independent - they will discover that they never needed a god in the first place (it's the best thing that can happen to an individual - their First Point) ... because the Planet provides everything they need.

and that is why it (the planet/species) is under attack ... apparently Anu has stolen everything he would ever need from Earth - and it inhabitants pose a threat to him (again) - so he plans on eliminating it - because isolating it hasn't work - because Earth is Independent and self-sustaining... clearly it doesn't need a "god" - especially a self-serving fake one.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Here is a vid that could have been produced by James - based upon the Dr N 5th Interview ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v6w1ZkHVLg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The true focus of the fifth interview isn’t the scientific definition of the Hologram of Deception, but rather how we can free ourselves from its pervasive and illusory presence. The Sovereign Integral process is defined in this interview in detail, but you may have to read carefully to hear and understand it. This process is truly the centerpiece of the fifth interview. Whatever philosophical perspective you wish to attach to this information, bear in mind that it is shared in the spirit of oneness and equality, and that the Sovereign Integral process is a decidedly experiential practice.

- James
Excerpt from the Introduction,
The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Ancient Humans Bred with Completely Unknown Species
A new study presented to the Royal Society meeting on ancient DNA in London last week has revealed a dramatic finding – the genome of one of our ancient ancestors, the Denisovans, contains a segment of DNA that seems to have come from another species that is currently unknown to science. The discovery suggests that there was rampant interbreeding between ancient human species in Europe and Asia more than 30,000 years ago. But, far more significant was the finding that they also mated with a mystery species from Asia – one that is neither human nor Neanderthal.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evo ... ies-001059

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"Dr. Neruda: “This disclosure is not meant to frighten anyone or make them paranoid. It’s
meant to support them in their own awakening as infinite beings. That’s really it. That’s the
information’s purpose. This includes all of the WingMakers information in whatever form it’s
in.

“There’s a core stability inside you that’s been sidelined in favor of a manufactured or
programmed response to life. You are programmed to fear, because then you will abdicate
your liberties to your saviors. And who do you suppose your saviors will be? Who is it that
makes Saddam Hussein out to be a monster while they kill hundreds of thousands of children
to prove their power is moral? The entities behind that power are the ones who will step
forward and claim to save you. How they will do this is an unknown, but I have no doubt they
will do it.

“And every time they do it, the corrals grow in number and the populations inside the corrals
swell in size. The fences get higher. Those who remain outside the corrals will think they have
insight or special information that allows them to remain independent or free, but they’re still
operating inside their Human 2.0 interface.

“The only real question, as I see it, has two parts: one, ‘do I serve truth or deception?’ And
two, ‘how do I best serve truth?’

“If you feel that the best way to serve truth is to protest, resist, build awareness about what is
happening in the world, then do that, but I would recommend doing it from a non-polarity
perspective. You can’t fight separation with more separation, it will only polarize. It’s important
to feel that you are standing up, not in fear or some other programmed emotion, but that
you are aligned to your life essence and in expression of that source within you, even
when you protest.

“Others may prefer to undergo the Sovereign Integral process and focus on this more internal
stratagem. There is no formula here, and certainly you can do both. But to know this
information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that
is not an answer to ‘how do I best serve truth?’ It is a denial of truth.”

Sarah: “You mentioned earlier that the Anunnaki lent their DNA to the Human 2.0. It
suggests then that their DNA would be present in a lot of us. Is that the case?”

Dr. Neruda: “This is a very complicated subject. Yes, according to the WingMakers, the
Anunnaki, in an attempt to enhance human DNA, conducted, what we would call today, in
vitro fertilization experiments with human women. They wanted their DNA to create a
subspecies that could endure generationally to produce loyalists. The Sirians did the same
thing. In terms of DNA tendencies, the Anunnaki were conquerors, and the Sirian progeny
were colonists. That’s being very general, admittedly, but in broad terms that was the nature of
their bloodlines, when compared to their human counterparts.

“The DNA template for Human 2.0 was Anunnaki, but it had been altered. This is where the
subject gets complicated. The Anunnaki are not physical beings. They did not exist in three-
dimensional density as we know it today. The earth, 500,000 years ago, was a very different
place in terms of its density and the gravitational fields that bathed it. The Anunnaki were
interdimensional beings, meaning they are infinite just as we are, but without the physical
body. However, all beings possess DNA. It’s the quantum equivalent of a blueprint. So they
experimented with how to use their DNA to create physical beings that could function in
accordance to their agenda, which as I said, was initially mining gold, but later turned to the
enslavement of a species who would worship Anu.

“When the Anunnaki fertilized human women it was with royal bloodlines, and this was not a
coincidence. They wanted these royal bloodlines to sustain over thousands of generations so
they could more easily facilitate their master plans on earth.”
Sarah: “Was this a nationalistic thing?”

Dr. Neruda: “How do you mean that?”

Sarah: “Were Anunnaki bloodlines mostly Arab, Jewish, or Gentile? Were there certain
characteristics that were noticeable in the physical body?”

Dr. Neruda: “The Anunnaki bloodlines were initially Babylonian and Egyptian, but they have
spread into nearly all races. It probably wouldn’t be an overstatement to say that nearly every
person on the planet today has some fractional percentage of Anunnaki royal DNA.”

Sarah: “What were they, in terms of their look? I assume they look like us.”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. It was Atlantean, Anunnaki and Sirian body styles that were effectively
blended to create the Human 1.0 prototype. All of these beings, though less dense, looked
similar to a human form. Races did not intermingle, as they were very cautious not to intermix
their DNA, because they were uncertain of the effect and how it might pollute or mutate
through their genetics. But remember, the human physical body was an experiment, and they
literally looked at it as physical protection, just like we would look at a spacesuit.

“None of these races lived in the density of earth, or an earth-like planet. They didn’t realize
how earth would interact with their creation and cause it to evolve in directions that they
couldn’t control or predict. Earth, as I previously said, was like a random variable, imposing
itself on the human body through its gravitational fields.

“The interbreeding between Anunnaki and human women took place around 6,000 BCE and
it was a designed event, not some lustful dalliance with the daughters of men, as it is
sometimes portrayed in Sumerian texts. This was part of the design to place a subspecies
within the human race that would conquer and control the earth’s resources. It was to
consolidate and centralize resources for Anu, and to ensure that the world’s wealth could be
placed into his waiting hands when he returned.”

The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I found this a very interesting update on what "we" know about Neanderthal ... the more advanced our technology becomes, the more information it reveales about these ancestors of ours... which validates everything Dr N tells us in this fifth interview (reportedly written a decade ago ) ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uRCVyJ7-0c

Quote:
imagine my delight and surprise, when I watched this video and discovered that there are quite a few individuals (listed in the vid) who have done a great deal of research, and are presenting our "Origins" almost exactaly as the Fifth Interview suggests ... as far as I know they remain completely unassociated with the WWM ... and may even be completely unaware of them - yet they share, basically, the same story based on historical evidence that validate the Fifth Interview

for some of you who couldn't quite grasp the concept of "designer" gods - this man explains it in very basic language - the first thirty mins is his background, but from there on, he reveals what his search for the truth has uncovered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo#t=5167

Quote:
Interesting new discovery that Science has just gone mainstream with... that validate things brought up in the 5th interview

Ancient Race Mixing and Interracial Cross-Species Breeding https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJFW3D6A84k

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
19 December, 2013 - 09:31
Entire Neanderthal genome finally mapped – with amazing results

The results of an extensive analysis of a 50,000-year-old toe bone belonging to a Neanderthal woman, which was unearthed in a cave in 2010, have been long awaited. Now, after much anticipation, the findings have finally been released by the journal Nature, and they have not disappointed. For the first time ever, researchers have completely sequenced the fossil’s nuclear DNA to the same extent and quality as that of genomes sequenced from present-day people.

All around the world, news headlines shout out about incest and inbreeding and other sensationalistic statements. Sadly, they are missing the most amazing results of all.

This incredible research has revealed the following:

There is now conclusive evidence that Neanderthals bred with Homo sapiens – a fact disputed for many years. Some scientists claimed the two species had never even met.
Ancient human species, including Neanderthals, Denisovans and Homo sapiens mated with each other, resulting in an incredibly complex family tree.
The Denisovans share up to 8 percent of their genome with a “super achaic” and totally unknown species that dates back around 1 million years.
The results conflict with the theory that modern humans arose completely from one “out of Africa” migration more than 60,000 years ago that spread worldwide without mating with other early humans.
About 1.5 to 2.1 percent of the DNA of all people with European ancestry can be traced to Neanderthals.
Proportions of Neanderthal DNA are higher among Asians and Native Americans, who also have small percentages of Denisovan DNA.
6 percent of the genome of Australian Aborigines and indigenous Papua New Guineans belong to the Denisovan species.
The Han Chinese, native to East Asia, and the Dai people of southern China are related to both Neanderthals and Denisovans.
Some indigenous people from Brazil, such as the Karitiana, are not only related to both Neanderthals and Denisovans, but they show relatively high genetic contributions from the Denisovans.
Only 87 genes responsible for making proteins in cells are different between modern humans and Neanderthals. Intriguingly, some of the gene differences involve ones involved in both immune responses and the development of brain cells in people.
Somewhere within these 87 genes may lay the answer to why Neanderthals and Denisovans became extinct.
And least consequential of all, the Neanderthal woman’s parents were related, possibly half-siblings, or an uncle and niece. As evolutionary biologist Mattias Jakobsson stated, the incest finding “is more of an anecdote”. The results from one individual cannot be applied to an entire species, in the same way that the recent discovery of an incest family in Australia does not apply to the whole of the human race.

The study really highlights that no race of people on earth belongs to one ancestral group, rather we all have “proportions of ancestral groups," said computational biologist Rasmus Nielsen of the University of California, Berkeley. What’s more, we can begin to contemplate the fact that we are all “connected to other species - extinct smart bipeds”.

So many answers have been provided from just one study and yet so many questions remain.

By April Holloway
- See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evo ... Qh8AM.dpuf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:40 pm 
Posting Freak

so if you have not watched the previous docu that I posted (above) this is a MUST - and if you have - this is still a must, because it puts all the evidence that has ever been assembled together ... to answer the question "Are WE the last Neanderthal?" and it directs us to a free - online college course in Anthropology, that reveals the evidence that validates everything James / Dr Neruda has said in the 5th interview, without mentioning the Annunaki ... and IMO is worth every second you spend watching it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uRCVyJ7-0c

the online course is here: https://www.coursera.org/course/humanevolution
Quote:
Human Evolution: Past and Future

Introduction to the science of human origins, the fossil and archaeological record, and genetic ancestry of living and ancient human populations. The course emphasizes the ways our evolution touches our lives, including health and diet, and explores how deep history may shape the future of our species.
About the Course

This course covers our evolutionary history across more than seven million years, from our origins among the apes up to the biological changes that are still unfolding today. If you enroll, you'll encounter the evidence for the earliest members of our lineage, as they begin the long pathway to humanity. You'll see how scientists are learning about the diets of ancient people, using microscopic evidence and chemical signatures in ancient teeth. We will explore together the exciting fossil discoveries of the last ten years, which have shaken up our notions of the origin of human culture and our own genus.

Genomics has fundamentally transformed the way we understand our evolution, in many ways opening the direct evidence of our history to anyone. The course will teach you how to look inside the genomes of humans, Neandertals and other ancient people. If you have used personal genomics to get your own genotypes, the course will guide you in connecting genetics to your ancestry among ancient humans.

The course brings a special focus on the rapid evolutionary changes of the last 10,000 years. You'll learn about the consequences of our shift to agriculture, and the ways that people of industrialized nations are still changing today. At the end, we trek forward to anticipate what evolutionary changes may be in store for humanity in the future, using our knowledge of history and scientific understanding to inform our speculations.

Recommended Background

All are welcome to participate and view materials, which assume no special background. To complete some exercises, a basic knowledge of high school-level biology and algebra will be necessary.
Course Format

The materials are designed to guide students on their own distinctive paths of discovery. Short documentary videos highlight the most up-to-date science and bring students virtually into some of the most famous archaeological sites. With a series of interviews, students will hear about new ideas from many of the world's leading experts. A series of activities give students an opportunity to see their measurements next to those provided by the worldwide group of students. Students can dig deeper by investigating ways that humanity may evolve into the future.

but the best part is that it is a FREE COURSE ... 23,000 people from around the world are signed up ... I am excited to say I am one of them

8 weeks of study
4-5 hours/week of work
English

The course officially opens on Tuesday, January 21 at 12:00 PM CST.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Welcome to Human Evolution: Past and Future
We're excited that you are joining us for this adventure! This course is about you – it’s about your evolutionary heritage, and your distant ancestors. We share many of these distant ancestors with each other, in fact, everyone around the world shares this, and it’s what makes us human.

This is an 8-week course. There are 3 core areas of this course: video lectures, activities, and the discussion forum. We also offer you readings and resources, as well as other resource material – for example, we have many maps, a glossary, a quick guide to the skeleton, and a species page – to help you learn as you adventure through this course.

Please take some time to review the syllabus and the course grading and logistics for more detailed information about our agenda and expectations for this course. Additionally, the first couple of videos I describe the two tracks that we are offering to you in this course, and I’ll talk more about the activities and how we hope you engage with the course materials, and with each other. Since we have several options, you may spend 1.5 hours a week on the course, or you may choose to dive deeper and participate more – and spend somewhere between 3-5 hours a week. It’s entirely up to you, and we welcome your participation at whatever level you choose.

Every Tuesday at 12:00 PM CST, the weekly content will be posted. Here is an overview of the weekly topics for the course;

Week 1 – Our Place in Nature (begins January 21)
Week 2 – Becoming Bipeds (begins January 28)
Week 3 – Diet & Diversity (begins February 4)
Week 4 – The First Humans (begins February 11)
Week 5 – Cultural Beings (begins February 18)
Week 6 – Neandertals and Modern Human Origins (begins February 25)
Week 7 – Adapting to Agriculture (begins March 4)
Week 8 – Our Evolutionary Future (begins March 11)

Finally, please pay attention to the course announcements and news for timely course updates. (You automatically land on this page when you first enter the course; or at any time, click on Human Evolution: Past and Future where it appears in red at the very top of the page).

If you have questions, comments or concerns, the discussion forum is your best bet. We will be participating in the discussions, as much as possible - although we don’t expect to be able to answer everything, we will respond as best as we can to the most popular or interesting topics. Together with responses from you and your fellow students, we hope to leave few topics unanswered.

Are you ready to join us on this adventure?

Week 1: Our Place Among the Primates

Professor John Hawks
and the Human Evolution Team
Tue 21 Jan 2014 10:00 AM PST

I can't remember being more excited about anything, since I discovered the WM's website ... which I now believe has been leading up to - and perhaps waiting for this course - to bring us to recognize our selves ...the WMMs give us a blueprint of our Origins as SECU - the 5th Interview is the "missing link" (annunaki) and this course is the final chapter in the REVEAL-ation - or personal REAL I zation of what it all means --- why I am here now.

update:well it looks like I missed the course, it started Jan 21 LAST YEAR .... waaaaa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:53 pm 
Posting Freak

22 November, 2014 - 12:44 aprilholloway
Researchers claim Neanderthals were NOT a sub-species of modern humans

Researchers have identified new evidence supporting the growing belief that Neanderthals were a distinct species separate from modern humans (Homo sapiens), and not a subspecies of modern humans. The study also found that the Neanderthal nasal complex was not adaptively inferior to that of modern humans, and that the Neanderthals' extinction was likely due to competition from modern humans and not an inability of the Neanderthal nose to process a colder and drier climate, as has been previously suggested.

Samuel Márquez, PhD, associate professor and co-discipline director of gross anatomy in SUNY Downstate's Department of Cell Biology, and his team of specialists published their findings on the Neanderthal nasal complex in the November issue of The Anatomical Record.

They argue that studies of the Neanderthal nose, which have spanned over a century and a half, have been approaching this anatomical enigma from the wrong perspective. Previous work has compared Neanderthal nasal dimensions to modern human populations such as the Inuit and modern Europeans, whose nasal complexes are adapted to cold and temperate climates.

However, the current study joins a growing body of evidence that the upper respiratory tracts of this extinct group functioned via a different set of rules as a result of a separate evolutionary history and overall cranial bauplan (bodyplan), resulting in a mosaic of features not found among any population of Homo sapiens. Thus Dr. Márquez and his team of paleoanthropologists, comparative anatomists, and an otolaryngologist have contributed to the understanding of two of the most controversial topics in paleoanthropology -- were Neanderthals a different species from modern humans and which aspects of their cranial morphology evolved as adaptations to cold stress.

"The strategy was to have a comprehensive examination of the nasal region of diverse modern human population groups and then compare the data with the fossil evidence. We used traditional morphometrics, geometric morphometric methodology based on 3D coordinate data, and CT imaging," Dr. Márquez explained.

Neanderthal skull discovered in 1908 at La Chapelle-aux-Saints

Neanderthal skull discovered in 1908 at La Chapelle-aux-Saints (Wikipedia). The new study found distinctive differences between the Neanderthal and Homo sapiens nasal complex.

Co-author William Lawson, MD, DDS, vice-chair and the Eugen Grabscheid research professor of otolaryngology and director of the Paleorhinology Laboratory of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, notes that the external nasal aperture of the Neanderthals approximates some modern human populations but that their midfacial prognathism (protrusion of the midface) is startlingly different. That difference is one of a number of traits suggesting an evolutionary development distinct from that of modern humans. Dr. Lawson's conclusion is predicated upon nearly four decades of clinical practice, in which he has seen over 7,000 patients representing a rich diversity of human nasal anatomy.

Jeffrey T. Laitman, co-author and Professor at the Icahn School of Medicine and director of the Center for Anatomy and Functional Morphology states that this article is a significant contribution to the question of Neanderthal cold adaptation in the nasal region.

"The strength of this new research lies in its taking the totality of the Neanderthal nasal complex into account, rather than looking at a single feature. By looking at the complete morphological pattern, we can conclude that Neanderthals are our close relatives, but they are not us," said Dr. Laitman.

Ian Tattersall, PhD, emeritus curator of the Division of Anthropology at the American Museum of Natural History, an expert on Neanderthal anatomy and functional morphology who did not participate in this study, stated, "Márquez and colleagues have carried out a most provocative and intriguing investigation of a very significant complex in the Neanderthal skull that has all too frequently been overlooked." Dr. Tattersall hopes that "with luck, this research will stimulate future research demonstrating once and for all that Homo neanderthalensis deserves a distinctive identity of its own."

Featured image: Wax model of a Neanderthal. Credit: Erich Ferdinand / flickr

Source:

SUNY Downstate Medical Center. "Were Neanderthals a sub-species of modern humans? New research says no." ScienceDaily. 18 November 2014.

Journal Reference:

Samuel Márquez, Anthony S. Pagano, Eric Delson, William Lawson, Jeffrey T. Laitman. The Nasal Complex of Neanderthals: An Entry Portal to their Place in Human Ancestry. The Anatomical Record, 2014; 297 (11): 2121 DOI:10.1002/ar.23040
- See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evo ... p4hEW.dpuf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak

This may seem "off topic" but there are several places shown in this vid, based upon the book Chariots of the Gods, that was released back in 1970 - that I either missed or have forgotten ..., much of what is revealed in this film, has been discussed and examined at length over the decades since Eric released his findings to the public - but some of it has been over looked and or forgotten.

what interested me, was about an hour into the film when the "legends" of the native people were recorded - how they explain, these unusual carvings, that exist around the world ... it is found about an hour into the vid ... and describe an ancient civilization that came to earth and returned to the stars ... what links it to this topic of Neanderthal, is that the legend tell of light skined, bearded - red haired people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD2BC7e5gLo

even if you have read the book, there are more pictures in this film, than the book, and a great deal of these sites have not been discussed - as much as the others that I am sure we are all aware of ... with the exception of the really lame musical background and poor quality of the film, this is just as exciting today as it was when I first read the book ... almost a half a centruy ago --- I think that you will find this well worth your time ... in light of what the WMMs have revealed