WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Helpful Technology or Transhumanism?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:56 pm 

Hi, I hope I can get some answers - I really need them

I must admit that after just reading and learning about Neruda's 5th Interview (I haven’t read the previous ones - should I?), my world has been shaken. It is not so much the fact that we are a slave race and all that which worries me, but it has seeded an unpleasant feeling of lack of purpose and direction on this plane in me.

I feel that I have come/or have been placed here to help the process along which is described in the 5th Interview. But I am very fond of technology, but more specifically technology that HELPS and ADDS to our “ascension” and general well-being.

I have an idea for a technological device which COULD help the user implement a greater awareness of his/her breath. Like a technological version of a personal trainer which helps you throughout your day to work on improving your breathing - to focus on your breath, which directs your attention to the Now, be calmer, breath deeper and perhaps even assist in the implementation of the Quantum Pause Breath Pattern (QPBP) into EVERY breath taken throughout the day. I have had this idea for some time and I feel like a lot of my "inventions"/ideas are channeled to me and I try to work on ideas which I BELIEVE are for the greater good of humanity. It should be noted that the device would work such that it notified the wearer whenever they didn't breathe "well", e.g. taking shallow breaths through a gentle vibration or something similar. So after some use, the importance and relevance of the device would decrease as the user would over time make it more of a habit to focus on breath and maybe even do the QPBP without much cognitive thought. That means that at some point the device would no longer notify you or be required and would be useless to the person... In my view, that is not really Transhumanism in the way that is portrayed below:

From the 5th Interview:
"This version [of the Triad of Powers' Human 3.0] will be predicated on the confluence of technology in the form of biological enhancements that make the human vessel even more of a welcoming environment for the functional implants… The fusion of human and technology or what some call transhumanism, is the goal. So, human 3.0 for the Triad of Power is very different from human 3.0 SI, as envisioned by the WingMakers. You see, transhumanism is separation. It says we are frail, weak, finite, brutish, diseased… incomplete. All of these ideas of biological implants and cognitive enhancement were parts of the ACIO agenda… The realization of I AM WE ARE is not a technological realization, nor is its manifestation accelerated by or through technology, at an individual level."

So...

1: Is my idea merely the workings of my deceptive programming doing its magic on me and "channeling" these negative ideas to/through me?

I have many other ideas which concerns revolutionizing our transportation systems for the better (I thought, anyway).

2: How can I know if an idea is not supporting the concept of Seperation? Are ALL technological ideas such as the above the programming talking? Should I see this behavior of "inspiration" as a pattern of behavior which should be subdued/ignored?

The Grand Portal have been defined as the "irrefutable SCIENTIFIC existence of the human soul."

3: Is that no longer the case, following the revelations of the 5th Interview? If it is still supposed to be a scientific discovery; how does that coincide with the beforementioned fact that "the realization of I AM WE ARE is not a technological realization."? How can we be scientific but not technological?

4: If the path of the Human 3.0 SI is chosen and completed, are we then going to be living on this Earth without technology in general like e.g. free, clean-energy transportation and the Internet?

5: Are "Spirit Guides" and Angels part of the deception? Is there really not any intelligent forces guiding us, which we can have a sort of intimate connection with, such as what most people feel they have with their alleged "Spirit Guides”? I guess Dr. Neruda has some guidance from the WingMakers, right?

Thank you in advance for reading and answering my questions!

Love and Light, Stefan J.

Post subject: Re: Helpful Technology or Transhumanism?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:19 am 

Hi Stefan

I appreciated the quality and tone of your post, as well as your humility in seeking input from others and your valour in addressing these deeper issues related to programming, separation and deception.

While I won't address each of your questions specifically; I will instead focus on the general theme and certain points in your post and offer my perspective in the hope it can add value to your concerns.

Would you not consider that by already comparing your thoughts and ideas with the possibility that they are coming from programmed sources, you are in a more empowered position to discern from where they arise? To me, this realisation already signifies relatively developed discretion and discernment on your part. Perhaps by paying further attention to your level of coherence, as you mull your thoughts and ideas, you can then observe any discordance in your energy field and look at which emotions may come up and whether they arise from separation ie. ego, or unity/oneness and the virtues of the heart that you have already so capably demonstrated.

Regarding the irrefutable, scientific discovery of soul, James has added nuance and subtlety to his wordings related to this in recent times. In the recently released written interview on the Planetwork Press site James mentions ( emphasis mine): "The Grand Portal is the kernel of my entire body of work. It is the focal point at which every sentence, brush stroke, music composition, stanza, and voice bends in unity and deference. The Grand Portal is the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul. The “scientific” does not necessarily mean that science will discover it, but rather that it is repeatable."
Regarding the relationship of scientific with technological, in his blog post on Imagination on the Wingmakers site he mentions "The Quantum Pause technique is an inner technology based on the imagination and human physiology operating as one"

One final point. Have not all of our experiences of separation, deception and illusion not bought us to this point in our journey? Is there not a beautiful paradox in that while they may have seemed mundane and relatively meaningless in the grand scheme of reality, those very experiences have delivered us to these shores from where we are beginning to remove those layers of illusion and re-experience reality.

Be well Stefan and thanks again for your stimulating questions.

Richard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:15 pm 

Richard wrote:
Hi Stefan
I appreciated the quality and tone of your post, as well as your humility in seeking input from others and your valour in addressing these deeper issues related to programming, separation and deception.

[...]

Be well Stefan and thanks again for your stimulating questions.

Richard

Greetings, Richard - I very much appreciate your kind words, recognition and answer.

I have indeed evaluated my own flexibility towards accepting my own thoughts, emotions and inspirations as possible programming, as being an indicator to the true answer to my queries. :) Would the programming not ensure that my "being" would down-right deny the possibility of such thing, were it true? I would think so. But again, I feel like we humans 2.0 remind me of cats trying to discuss the Internet - yes, we (cats) are very much a part of the Internet, but we cannot fathom it. Perhaps discussing our programming is likewise futile(?)

So from the recent statements regarding "scientific" and technology, it would seem that the WingMakers' view on technology is actually even less favored than what they initially expressed in the 5th Interview(?)

I want to thank you for making me feel welcomed here and honoring my search for knowledge without focusing on the ignorance which drives it :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:17 pm 

Hi Stefan,

Perhaps if we look at technology inclusively and not just as a metallic, inorganic or silica based development we can discern a new meaning in what James has written. The Wingmakers describe the human instrument as an organic technology that was developed with the capacity to evolve, and as perplexing as this reality appears, there must be a purpose within the animating force of this instrument. Richard highlighted a reference to repeat-ability as being the scientific angle, and this makes sense, since an evolutionary characteristic properly liberated would be able to produce repeatable results.

Your concerns about your invention might be helped if we consider that James himself promotes HeartMath, which uses biofeedback and computer games to teach the participant to recognize their emotional state thereby assisting them to change the emotional channel.

Cheers,

Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:50 pm 

I suggest you to read Wingmakers story--Ancient Arrow,you will have some answer and new questions

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:50 am 

AngeloZ wrote:
Hi Stefan,

Perhaps if we look at technology inclusively and not just as a metallic, inorganic or silica based development we can discern a new meaning in what James has written. The Wingmakers describe the human instrument as an organic technology that was developed with the capacity to evolve, and as perplexing as this reality appears, there must be a purpose within the animating force of this instrument. Richard highlighted a reference to repeat-ability as being the scientific angle, and this makes sense, since an evolutionary characteristic properly liberated would be able to produce repeatable results.

Your concerns about your invention might be helped if we consider that James himself promotes HeartMath, which uses biofeedback and computer games to teach the participant to recognize their emotional state thereby assisting them to change the emotional channel.

Cheers,
Angelo

Thank you for your answer, Angelo. You just answered my question beautifully! If he supports HeartMath, I believe he would support my project :)

yhg342 wrote:
I suggest you to read Wingmakers story--Ancient Arrow,you will have some answer and new questions

I will do that. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:34 am 

Hello Stefan,

Well I’m glad you found the forum here and feel comfortable in sharing your wonderings and asking questions. I’m impressed with the replies and exchange so far - I felt a greater shift in ripples of coherence. I think it is one thing to quote Wingmakers, and another to actually apply, observe, and question what comes up for us. So welcome.

I'll just add a little bit from my experience and musings that haven't been touched on yet in response to your questions.

You mentioned channelling and spirit guides, as a possible source of where the ‘inventions/ideas’ are coming from, and that is something I have learned to discern most carefully. Usually it arouses a sense of cautiousness for me, because so often there is a misleading undercurrent. Have you wondered whose inventions and ideas are they, and why is it more important than what could come from your Quantusm Self through your Heart, by your own endeavour? I ask myself - are we to be also slaves to entities who want their input made known, using our body to carry out the toilsome work?
According to the 5th Interview the entrapment is vast, and I can only come up with that in order to release ourselves, it really is up to us to strengthen our individual abilities, exercise our imagination, and explore the unexplored, rather than just be handed a script and instructions of what to do.

Only I say that because it is not said enough, but I know there are entities who do have the best interests of human hearts, who are compassionate towards our plight and want us to be free of this deception. They work with who we are, as a Sovereign entity.

I am encouraged by your ideas and enthusiasm that you expressed, and hope they come from the inventiveness of you. There is a lot to do done. The Internet is such an interesting technology, and we love it – even the way it has evolved via its people orientated way, (despite the Controllers constantly squeezing it to their mold of life). However, as you write about transportation it is apparent that too can be a technology that serves our interconnections, rather than operate as it currently does to deplete us with unbalanced mandatory costs (profit gouging) and pollution spewing. Humanity is overdue for a radical reinvention of transportation I say!

There are some other things I wanted to write about, but will call it a night for now.

Quote:
I want to thank you for making me feel welcomed here and honoring my search for knowledge without focusing on the ignorance which drives it.
Love your insight.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:18 pm 

Quote:
AngeloZ wrote:
Hi Stefan,

Cheers,

Angelo

Hi Angelo

I enjoy the manner of your communication and transparency on this forum greatly and value your input, as it has also contributed in some measure to me devoting more of my energies to this platform and the topics raised.

Be well.

Richard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I appreciate the bits of "personal" wisdom being shared in this topic ... I also have an innate distrust of dis-embodied guides who can "read our minds" and use our bodies to influence others ... I can't help but wonder if this "experiment" is directed to break our addiction to "the mind"s that we created (perhaps identified as a new technology) - where all things are possible -here in this environment where MEST slows everything down - we have experienced the manifestations of the Mind - and how easily the Genetic mind is influenced by "collective" thoughts ...most of which the PTB have learned how to influence greatly with Media

I believe the "unthinkable" that James refers to (that if we dare to think we have solved the mystery) - is a frequency that all of us are able to maintain - of our own free will --- that it is the Key that unlocks / activates the Source codes - the "unthinkable" being, not the belief, but the realization and recognition that WE ARE creating all of this ...

The Fifth Interview revealed to me that - Humanity was being manipulated to serve "the few" - James tells us in the Avatar art, that he has been commissioned by "the many" to make us aware that our energy is being used by "advanced" SECUs, who do not have OUR best interest in mind, to further their self-serving agenda. The Fifth Interview also reveals that we (species) were willing to share the Earth's resources with them without being genetically modified ... but it has become apparent to me, that the Human Mind System (technology?) is how they Control us - the genetic manipulations are not enough ... It is in our MINDs that Death and the Astral Plan exist ( that again, we created) and we have become dependent upon - we were the "Sovereigns of the Mind" - before we incarnated into MEST in the developmental process defined in the Plan of First Source - I am not real sure if the other Species (our "designer gods" ) were "sovereigns of the mind" - other than Anu himself - which he has also IMO become dependent upon -

in conclusion, I don't believe that our "toaster level" of technology is what we need to focus on ... to me, the WMMs are pointing to the ability that Individuals have to project the "tone of equality" ... also identified as the "frequency of love" that once we open our MINDs will allow for a complete transformation of "the Whole" of this existence . I also believe that based on our experience we will create / duplicate a "better" society ... this Act/Age "of the Mind (control)" is over when you personally shut it down, and let the Virtues of the Heart flow through you ... think the "unthinkable to the MIND" - we will REALize that WE ARE (self)creators that exist beyond the realms of the MIND

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:41 pm 

sirryah wrote:
Hello Stefan,

Well I’m glad you found the forum here and feel comfortable in sharing your wonderings and asking questions. I’m impressed with the replies and exchange so far - I felt a greater shift in ripples of coherence. I think it is one thing to quote Wingmakers, and another to actually apply, observe, and question what comes up for us. So welcome.

Thank you :)

sirryah wrote:
Have you wondered whose inventions and ideas are they, and why is it more important than what could come from your Quantusm Self through your Heart, by your own endeavour? I ask myself - are we to be also slaves to entities who want their input made known, using our body to carry out the toilsome work?
According to the 5th Interview the entrapment is vast, and I can only come up with that in order to release ourselves, it really is up to us to strengthen our individual abilities, exercise our imagination, and explore the unexplored, rather than just be handed a script and instructions of what to do.

I will try to clarify my experience with these ideas: It is a process I really enjoy, yet it affects me kind of like an addiction. I have periods where it is almost impossible for me to use my mind for anything but honing and further developing certain ideas. Perhaps I wouldn't call it a channeling of spirits as much as an intense surge of inspiration. I don't feel mindless when I do it, but my energies are certainly used as I sometimes are compelled to "ask" the source of inspiration to seize in case of periods of days with non-stop flow - "I need to get things done and yes, I know that these things are not as important, but just give me a few days..." It usually works out in the end in a way that it haven't impacted my academic life in a negative way.

sirryah wrote:
However, as you write about transportation it is apparent that too can be a technology that serves our interconnections, rather than operate as it currently does to deplete us with unbalanced mandatory costs (profit gouging) and pollution spewing. Humanity is overdue for a radical reinvention of transportation I say!

My ideas are defiantly focused on the geographical liberation of the human kind - not profit, only expansion. Thank you for your words, you are very kind and awake!

starduster wrote:
in conclusion, I don't believe that our "toaster level" of technology is what we need to focus on ... to me, the WMMs are pointing to the ability that Individuals have to project the "tone of equality" ... also identified as the "frequency of love" that once we open our MINDs will allow for a complete transformation of "the Whole" of this existence . I also believe that based on our experience we will create / duplicate a "better" society ... this Act/Age "of the Mind (control)" is over when you personally shut it down, and let the Virtues of the Heart flow through you ... think the "unthinkable to the MIND" - we will REALize that WE ARE (self)creators that exist beyond the realms of the MIND

I follow your philosophy, starduster and thank you for your answer. I am myself focusing much of my spiritual development on the opening of the Heart-center. I would add that the whole energy-body of which we consist is meant to be played in perfect harmony like an intricate instrument. This includes our divine ability and mission to manifest our thoughts and inspirations into physical reality. We are Creators who seek to create. I suggest that our technology is simply a labeling of these creations and the toaster level we are manifesting at indicates our mastership, or lack thereof, of this skill - we are manifesting from our controlled unconscious Mind and Ego, which has manifested such creations as pornography, capitalism (combining these two gives us human trafficking and forced prostitution), the oil industry and surveillance- and securitysystems like the NSA, CIA, FBI, DEA, Interpol, and militaries in general to name a few - all these manifestations have grown from the Ego's desire for control, personal gain above others' and it's excess overgrowth (similar to the concept of cancer) of certain natural and balanced mechanism such as sex turning from tantric, regenerative and spiritual in nature into mindless physical stimulation of our genital nerve endings.

When I attempt to evaluate the "divinity" of my inspiration I look at the purpose and goal of it: In what ways would it impact the globe? And if it passes my analyses I keep it, work on it and move on to maybe one day manifest it into reality. The teachings of Ra in the Law of One-books really resonates with my spirit and they also speak of this possible dual nature of our evolution:

Law of One by Ra wrote:
52.2 Questioner: Thank you. I think that possibly I am on an important point here because it seems to me that the great work in evolution is the discipline of personality, and it seems that we have two types of moving around the universe, one stemming from disciplines of personality, and the other stemming from what you call the slingshot effect. I won’t even get into the sub-light speeds because I don’t consider that too important. And I only consider this material important with respect to the fact that we are investigating discipline of the personality.

Does the use of the slingshot effect for travel, is that a what you might call an intellectual or a left brain type of involvement of understanding rather than a right brain type?

Ra: I am Ra. Your perception on this point is extensive. You penetrate the outer teaching. We prefer not to utilize the terminology of right and left brain due to the inaccuracies of this terminology. Some functions are repetitive or redundant in both lobes, and further, to some entities the functions of the right and left are reversed. However, the heart of the query is worth some consideration.

The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos which, when carried much further, may evolve into technology capable of using the gravitic effects of which we spoke. We note that this term is not accurate but there is no closer term.

Therefore, the use of technology to manipulate that outside the self is far, far less of an aid to personal evolution than the disciplines of the mind/body/spirit complex resulting in the whole knowledge of the self in the microcosm and macrocosm.

52.3 Questioner: I would ask this question in order to understand the mental disciplines and how they evolve. Do fourth-, fifth-, and sixth-density positive or service-to-others orientation social memory complexes use both the slingshot and the personality discipline type of effect for travel or do they use only one?

Ra: I am Ra. The positively oriented social memory complex will be attempting to learn the disciplines of mind, body, and spirit. However, there are some which, having the technology available to use intelligent energy forces to accomplish travel, do so while learning the more appropriate disciplines.

So, perhaps we are in a phase or period of our evolution where assisting technology could be of service to our evolution by helping us freeing our cognitive focus and gain energetic, emotional and thereby perhaps spiritual abundance?

Ps. I sometimes like to post a music track which has been playing while I write my replies to people. I call it my Soundscape: LIGHTS OUT ASIA - Only What You Take With You

Thank you all, Love and Light, Stefan J.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:58 pm 

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for explaining your process – it is insightful to understand. Is the intense surge of inspiration in synch with you – like do you feel there is a ripeness in the time to work on your inventions/ideas, or is it just a decision?

Quote:
My ideas are defiantly focused on the geographical liberation of the human kind - not profit, only expansion. Thank you for your words, you are very kind and awake!

Well thank you, too. What you say about the existence of our society especially in regards to sex, well I totally agree. It is obvious you have already travelled far in this plane and hold both the overview and the detail of your endeavours. (Many people who simply do channelling and work for other non-embodied entities do not have that I think). As for myself, I am very much in a process of unfolding, and I often think many of the things I awake to I wasn't even meant to.

Quote:
I would add that the whole energy-body of which we consist is meant to be played in perfect harmony like an intricate instrument. This includes our divine ability and mission to manifest our thoughts and inspirations into physical reality.

Yes, that’s the way I feel it too. I wonder often how our human instrument is woven with the divine subtleties of uniqueness, and how this postures the connections in our brain - considering Anu’s program is to supress this. It is often depicted as a column light coming down into the head in many of the Wingmakers pictures. But there is something woven into the deepest place of our energetic Heart – and I know this because I have felt it there.

In the Energetic Heart James says:
“The frequency of this love is stepped down as it enters the dimensions of time, space and matter. It connects with great care to the individual energetically at the point of the heart. This is why the heart develops in the fetus before the brain; it literally informs the life force of the human instrument, preparing it to receive the soul consciousness. When the soul moves within the fetus or infant (it can do both, depending on circumstances I won’t attempt to explain here), it moves through this channel forged by the heart. It establishes this connection with Source Intelligence—essentially from heart to soul to Spirit to First Source.”

To say that ‘it connects with great care’ indicates something profoundly unique and delicate takes place in these moments.
It reminds me of those beautiful words in a hidden poem on the old website – (emphasis mine) that begins with:

I wish for you to know
that the love inside you
is my own
placed within you
when you were born of spirit.
It is the defining nature
of your uniqueness
for there is not another you in which my love is stored
the very same way.

It was a spoken poem, and for me it was like the hidden centre of the Wingmakers. (I will post the whole poem in the Poetry section).

However, as you mentioned, in the 5th Interview it says that even our feelings are programmed – which on the surface does appear to be a contradiction. In my understanding though, it is presented as a layer of feelings - dressed in patterned cloth by Anu and his scientists – to lead us merrily upon an aimless path. I have been examining that also. I have felt certain ‘flavours’ of feelings of things I like to do – and after investing some time in it I recognise that really it is not in the centre of me, and an inner discontent emerges and spreads over the whole thing. Yet the Love stored in us by our Creator patiently waits for our life, for its expression through us. It is not captured by deceptive programming.

I’ve not been able to understand the questions of Ra, so I've not travelled along those roads. It seems a most difficult thing to digest, but I'm glad it finds its way to you!

Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:23 am 

Richard wrote:
Hi Angelo

I enjoy the manner of your communication and transparency on this forum greatly and value your input, as it has also contributed in some measure to me devoting more of my energies to this platform and the topics raised.

Be well.

Richard

I'm glad you came by Richard, I found your response to Stefan very much in resonance, I look forward to your insights and contributions.

Cheers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:02 pm 
Posting Freak

I found this inspirational StefanJ, perhaps, you will too. In this interview James makes it clear that technology is a big part of a global transformation that is already happening and that each succeeding generation will introduce even more innovation and creativity in technology as well, than ever before because it is needed to solve some of the more complex global problems they will be facing. I don't think we need worry about Transhumanism so much as focusing on aligning with our inner most selves and allowing that to guide us in what we can do. Check it out for yourself and welcome!

A New Journey in Consciousness

An interview with WingMakers creator and author James Mahu
by Darlene Berges of Planetwork Press

Darlene Berges: As the visionary creator of the WingMakers and related websites, novels, visual art, philosophical papers, poetry and music compositions, how are you able to tap into the vast and varied creative energies required for all of these diverse works which take us on a new journey in consciousness?

James Mahu: When I was still in my early teens I had a vision for how multi-media could be applied to the conversation of consciousness. You see, most art does not tackle the subject of consciousness, but rather the artifacts and antecedents of consciousness—in particular, social consciousness. Social consciousness is largely programmed consciousness. Artistic works, regardless of their medium, generally revolve around this aspect of the human journey.

For me, I wanted to delve deeper into the actual substrate behind the controlled aspects of social consciousness and use artistic expressions that would help people have internal and external conversations about the subject of consciousness. It wasn’t enough to crack the outer appearances of consciousness, as espoused by intelligentsia, religion or even metaphysics. I wanted to look into the origins—the bedrock—from which consciousness emerges.

Art and mythology are among the best methods to catalyze these conversations and inspire people to look deeper, behind the facades that have been built by human hands and have stood for so long that they have taken on an authority that few people will dare question. Art can ask those questions. Mythology can expose the deeper aspects of consciousness in a manner that science and religion will allow, because myth is perceived as being based in the imaginative collective consciousness and is not “owned” by anyone.

Darlene Berges: Your first book in physical print is The Dohrman Prophecy, which takes place in a mystical forest. In the chapter titled “Virtues of the Heart,” Simon is explaining love to Joseph as the wholeness of human virtues, in particular the six heart virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and valor. Why are these six heart virtues so important and how do they play a part in our daily lives?

James Mahu: Love is a word-concept that is brimming with nested energies and subtleness. It is used in our collective culture somewhat casually without much thought to what it consists of. Most people shrug, smile and simply shake their heads in silence if they are asked to define love. Some people will dress love in the costume of divinity and call it divine or unconditional love, and leave it at that. I wanted to show the architecture of love.

The six heart virtues are the “rooms” in the home of love. They are not word-concepts; they are behaviors. The acquisition of behavioral intelligence is the task each of us is performing day-to-day whether we realize it or not. It is what life brings. We are all learning to forgive, to be humble, to express compassion, to be empathic and understand the other’s point of view, and so on. These are the qualities of love, and if we can pay attention to the branches of love, then love is expressed more completely in our lives.

This is the equivalent of consciousness, because consciousness is love. Thus, if you want to bring more of your Self—your consciousness—to this reality we call human life, then the six heart virtues and their expression, is a good way to do it.

The counsel to “be love” is easy to say or repeat, but surprisingly little has been written or even artistically expressed that actually provides a framework to do so. This is changing. The six heart virtues are part of that change.

Darlene Berges: In your second book Quantusum, your main character Solomon tells the story in his own words. His story explores the discovery of a technology called the Grand Portal, which will allow humankind to see the soul and realize its inmost identity as the Sovereign Integral. What is the importance of the Grand Portal and Sovereign Integral in your writings?

James Mahu: The Grand Portal is the kernel of my entire body of work. It is the focal point at which every sentence, brush stroke, music composition, stanza, and voice bends in unity and deference. The Grand Portal is the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul. The “scientific” does not necessarily mean that science will discover it, but rather that it is repeatable. The discovery can move across all of humanity like an ocean wave passes over a shoreline of sand particles, carrying them to a new place of understanding.

This is an expansion of consciousness that lifts all of humanity. What is its spark? What causes this shift and expansion? It always begins with one. One consciousness peers into the abyss and sees the reality from illusion. They see that human consciousness is a melding of I AM and WE ARE. This is the framework of the Sovereign Integral consciousness, of which every human is. We are the consciousness of I AM WE ARE.

While many of us have accepted the social programming that humans are I WANT YOU WANT WE COMPETE, this is shifting. In the next seventy years or so, humanity will journey to this Grand Portal experience and we will be called to understand a new level of our existence. It is not a biomechanical merging with technology, but rather an elemental, stripped-down essence of our truest humanity—the Sovereign Integral consciousness—embodied in a human instrument, living upon earth.

Darlene Berges: In 2009, you asked John Berges to edit and provide commentary on all WingMakers materials, resulting in a two volume Collected Works of the WingMakers set. Volume I, filled with stunning, enigmatic color graphics was released a year ago. How can readers make the most of this important work and tap into the many layers it offers?

James Mahu: The WingMakers is a challenging work. It was not written to the 8th grade level that so many authors and publishers target. It is designed for any age because of its diverse media, but generally, the older audience is drawn to it, because they have been through the journey and have sampled dozens of other systems of belief and practice. Most of these systems were, to varying degrees institutionalized, which is to say, they have been organized by a group of people for a range of purposes. They have leaders, buildings, places of worship, places of indoctrination, rules, ceremonies, and the like, and I’m not only speaking of religion here; academics have similar structures.

When someone comes to the WingMakers materials and the Collected Works in particular, they can open the book and let their inmost self guide the process. They do not need to read linearly. Everyone can go through the book in their own manner. I would recommend that they be patient and look to embed whatever it is that they resonate with, in their behaviors. Don’t simply make mental deposits. Find a way to incorporate what resonates philosophically into your behaviors, and then observe how it redirects and reorients you. As I said in a previous answer, this work is an architectural drawing of love, but it is also a catalyst to awaken.

The world around us is adept at inducing slumber. People, all people, need to remain awake to their inner selves and aspirations. They must cultivate and nurture that aspect within themselves that I refer to as the Sovereign Integral. This is what the Collected Works can provide. John Berges did a wonderful job of creating the bridgework that helps people see these esoteric materials as accessible and useful in their daily lives.

Darlene Berges: Your newest novel series, The Weather Composer, centers on the life of Terran Kahn, a boy born in a remote area of Iran at the same moment that a catastrophic sunstorm creates major disruptions on the planet. Terran has a keen intellect and inner drive to be educated, leading to fast-paced and surprising adventure. His story is about controls and how he reacts to them. How do you see the future for our young people in a world of controls?

James Mahu: The Controllers exist for one purpose: they compete to control resources. It is the “best game in town,” as they would invariably put it. Highest stakes, highest drama, highest rewards, this is what motivates them. Terran Kahn and his inner circle really represent the consciousness of the new generations that will come onto the planet and bring their considerable intellects, energies, ideas and innovations to solve the most intractable problems that humanity is dealing with. This will require new leadership methodologies and new educational platforms, which they will bring.

A global communication network (internet) is the key technology that indicates a species is on the road to the Grand Portal. It is the back door to consciousness exploration, and the new leadership and educational platforms will flourish on the internet. Everything is moving away from centralization, and the Controllers realize this. They have attempted to prevent it, but they see that it is inevitable like a dam that holds back an incredible force of water, and the dam’s cracks are building.

The next three generations will decentralize economies, educational processes, wealth, and even government. Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities will prosper, and these will be the building blocks to a new social order based largely on egalitarian meritocracy.

The Controllers will die off in this world. Their purpose will be undone. I believe in these new generations and their ability to operate at a higher level of understanding. There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology.

Darlene Berges: What exercises or techniques can you recommend to help us live from a higher consciousness while at the same time living in our three dimensional world?

James Mahu: The practice of the six heart virtues is a good foundation in terms of behavioral wisdom, and the practice of Quantum Pause is a good way to renew one’s commitment to the six heart virtues in their life, as well as activating and expanding their imaginative faculties. You can find out more about these at http://www.wingmakers.com.

http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/inde ... =page&id=9

You may want to check out these topics as well as components of the consciousness that the WingMakers talk about such as the Individuated Consciousness 6 components. Here is a most excellent reference to them.

http://planetwork.co/PW_Articles/IndividuatedConsc.pdf

Check out the new WingMakers website as well and see for yourself all of these components and the music related to them. Also the 6 Lyricus Discourses are worth a read.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:55 pm 
Posting Freak

I just listened to an interview by our dear friend Alfred Webre who is not afraid to ask the hard questions - it was quite shocking to me to grasp the extent of trans-humanism already going on, the Puppet Masters have been busy

EU Panel: Human robotization, Nano implant technologies & The Transhumanist Agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEPsWF59mI

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:38 am 

Yes it's quite shocking Starduster. I listened to that video it last night – thanks for sharing it.

In-fact I found it extremely disturbing, it has quite shaken me knowing that it is now embedded at this level. Transhumanism is an unfolding reality right now without our consent. It sounds like science fiction I know, but I have no trouble believing it due to my own personal experiences with extremely dark beings who try to re-engineer you if you are a trouble maker in their world. It is ultimately directed by off-planet beings. In my opinion this kind of information is important to understand by those who are ready to hear it – and it is not about going into fear, it is about getting out of the fog and repositioning ourselves.

What I find interesting though, is that for a small percentage of people these nefarious biological manipulations will not work – and that is worth thinking about.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:15 pm 

Just to add to my last post, here are some more links that contain a lot of information about the Digital Man v2.0 (as is the reference), that is happening all across Europe in particular, usually after a hospital visit. Sweden is apparently a wold leader in developing ICT implants.

http://www.mindcontrol.se/
http://www.eucach.org/

I’ve spent some hours coming up to speed on all this… I don’t know what to say just yet, but it makes the 5th Neruda Interview all the important to understand in our times.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:42 pm 

Trans-humanism and control through frequency is a another layer of sheathing to the already confined consciousness, and is a material mimic of what is already occurring at a deeper level. It is the matrix within the matrix, within the Matrix. We already exist in a post consciousness physical/survival domain, which created a crustal layer of social conformity further confining the consciousness, and thus allowing the cultural collective to survive. This conformity layer is the glue that binds societies, and the conformity is maintained by strict control of ideations, and the dissemination of consciousness that impugns the power elite structure of the tribe. At the strata even deeper than tribal survival is biological orientation, and the very structure of our hard-wiring and organ system wherein lies an animal coding that somewhat inhibits the manifestation of higher consciousness. It is this animal brain that all marketing memes are developed to entice, like the marketing guru Clotaire Rapaille repeated remarks, "The reptilian always wins", meaning the reptilian brain and its animal instinct always wins. It is the base instincts of humanity that the elite know best, it is through the memes of war, subjugation/conquering and sexual alpha status that they promote a dominant culture of victors and vanquished, which appeals to the reptilian brain. What is needed is a catalyst which catapults the human focus away from the animal mind, and into a higher sphere of resonance, creating more of an overall balance, aligning our cultures to a reorganization of priorities and emphasis towards cooperation rather than war and conflict. In this realization we can create a new cultural space of development, consciousness research, and technology application with an overall benefit structure rather than a focus upon military/industrial superiority as the end goal. Sounds utopic, but under the right leadership something along these lines can be achieved.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Much is created already, for those with the eyes to see and ears to hear. And I am relieved to know there are many. Right now, the ball is rolling and has been for some time now despite its acceleration. When one can see a much bigger perspective over all , it can change everything. Discern. Practice this. When you can discern what is HMS generated from your own mind and what is from your Energetic Heart, giving it credence and not the HMS generated memes, you are well on your way and free of sooo much worry and stress and spreading of such to those unaware...they are lessening...rapidly...

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:27 am 

The matrix control reality opens to a deeper level of understanding for me. I have been aware of a non-physical form of manipulation for quite a long time due to my own diabolical experiences, but now I have a better understanding at the totality of this control and precision behind the manipulation. It is not just something certain dark beings are tapping into, they are operating at the control station.

Actually Angelo, you explained this reality when you first joined the forum, and when I compare what you said then to what I’ve learned now of this material mimic of trans-humanism, the reality of it takes shutters through my awareness, shifting me in ways I can’t articulate yet. I hope you don’t mind – I am quoting you from some months ago from your Body Matrix thread as might be helpful for others reading:

AngeloZ wrote:
At the time I observed this the theme of my study, or the focus of my attention was on the waves of frequency that seemed to be broadcast on a continuous basis, from who knew where, which turned the dials of thought perception. It occurred to me that on some level the human thought process was being manipulated by a frequency that was constant, but which changed tune or channels every so often (minutes/hours) and which affected the balance of our thoughts and emotions, causing forgetfulness of certain important realizations, changing emotional perspectives in relation to where they were just minutes previous, and causing a general apathy towards deep centeredness. I have struggled and in most cases have lost to this constant manipulation over time, though firm in the understanding that my knowledge and remembrance of it's presence was the ultimate back door, alongside other such realizations, which allowed me a future salvation. I have not forgotten, though weakened by the constant barrage of controlling frequencies, and by the abuses of life in the grid, I have a key of sorts, which provides light in the darkest of densities.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:58 am 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
Yes it's quite shocking Starduster. I listened to that video it last night – thanks for sharing it.

In-fact I found it extremely disturbing, it has quite shaken me knowing that it is now embedded at this level. Transhumanism is an unfolding reality right now without our consent. It sounds like science fiction I know, but I have no trouble believing it due to my own personal experiences with extremely dark beings who try to re-engineer you if you are a trouble maker in their world. It is ultimately directed by off-planet beings. In my opinion this kind of information is important to understand by those who are ready to hear it – and it is not about going into fear, it is about getting out of the fog and repositioning ourselves.

What I find interesting though, is that for a small percentage of people these nefarious biological manipulations will not work – and that is worth thinking about.

Cheers.

Thank you sirryah for your open-minded approach to this agenda ... it explained a great deal to me about why there seems to be so many strange events happening - often being initiated by people - least suspected of being capable of such acts of violence . There are now HUNDREDS of bankers who have committed suicide - of all the people, why would the "Elite" be killing themselves when they have prepared their entire lives for their "retirement" from service to the Overlords - could they just be "disposing" of their bodies to avoid the wrath of their victims ? - hiding their consciousness in a clone ? Or is it just general house-cleaning by the Elite of those they can not trust to keep their secrets if they are drug into courts

I also felt a glimmer of hope when I read where some people can block these attempts to manipulate them (- or at the very least convince their associates that they are cra cra )- The panel gave me a balanced perspective - it seems that they can detect the presences of this technology fairly easily - what was disturbing to me was how many people (including children) that have been compromised and are subjected to "mind control" - but like I initially said, it explains, to me, why so many people appear oblivious to what they are participating in- and still supporting. If as they hinted - HAARP is being used to make this type of manipulation possible - it also seems that we have been given the opportunity to defend ourselves by bringing more DNA on-line (activating ourselves) to create a frequency shield that they can not penetrate

I also read that this latest (test) pandemic has given the PTB the opportunity to test the blood of those who are NOT being affected (not to mention they are using the blood of those who's bodies were able to defend themselves from this viral attack - to create a defensive vaccine) makes me wonder if certain bloodlines contain "the antidote" ? I take a little satisfaction in knowing that I can't be hypnotized or influence by "voices" intended to keep us off balance and dependent

Thanks for your willingness to discuss these tactics being exposed, instead of ignoring them - I appreciate what you contribute - and the opportunity to "talk this over amongst ourselves" instead of just ignoring it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:04 am 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
Trans-humanism and control through frequency is a another layer of sheathing to the already confined consciousness, and is a material mimic of what is already occurring at a deeper level. It is the matrix within the matrix, within the Matrix. We already exist in a post consciousness physical/survival domain, which created a crustal layer of social conformity further confining the consciousness, and thus allowing the cultural collective to survive. This conformity layer is the glue that binds societies, and the conformity is maintained by strict control of ideations, and the dissemination of consciousness that impugns the power elite structure of the tribe. At the strata even deeper than tribal survival is biological orientation, and the very structure of our hard-wiring and organ system wherein lies an animal coding that somewhat inhibits the manifestation of higher consciousness. It is this animal brain that all marketing memes are developed to entice, like the marketing guru Clotaire Rapaille repeated remarks, "The reptilian always wins", meaning the reptilian brain and its animal instinct always wins. It is the base instincts of humanity that the elite know best, it is through the memes of war, subjugation/conquering and sexual alpha status that they promote a dominant culture of victors and vanquished, which appeals to the reptilian brain. What is needed is a catalyst which catapults the human focus away from the animal mind, and into a higher sphere of resonance, creating more of an overall balance, aligning our cultures to a reorganization of priorities and emphasis towards cooperation rather than war and conflict. In this realization we can create a new cultural space of development, consciousness research, and technology application with an overall benefit structure rather than a focus upon military/industrial superiority as the end goal. Sounds utopic, but under the right leadership something along these lines can be achieved.

in response to the notion that "the reptilian always wins" I would remind you that "the reptilian" mind was an add on or modification - according to the 5th interview - if we can, as the WMMs suggest keep focused on our Core Consciousness - what was used as their base - (Neanderthal) which is evolving to satisfy the destiny of this species - I believe that we can get beyond their influence - limited to the realms of the human mind system

I also appreciate these thought provoking insights you contribute to our discussions - which has allowed our personal wisdom to surface over the many years you have been a member of the WMF - you've been "at this" much longer than any of us and I have always found your perspective enhancing.

PS, I am reminded that some of the hardest shelled seeds and nut casings are penetrated from within when destiny calls

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:22 am 

starduster wrote:
Thanks for your willingness to discuss these tactics being exposed, instead of ignoring them - I appreciate what you contribute - and the opportunity to "talk this over amongst ourselves" instead of just ignoring it.

Thanks Starduster for your kind words – and I appreciate the vast store of knowledge you have acquired of the WMM over many years. I am quite sure your memory would put a lot of young people to shame!

Yes there is a glimmer of hope that it can be overcome or disabled or prevented now we are aware of the reality.
As I pondered my deeper understandings throughout the day today, one of James’ pictures flickered through my mind with the sentence “No one casts your image but you”. It was the image of the two hands holding an orange and blue painted spiral in an intersection of light. (The image can be found on the Pinterest site under Vintage). The sentence is actually from another painting, but for some reason my sub-conscious pieced it together this way.

It is the appearance of a paradox… that we are living within a constricted consciousness with programmed bodies on a plane of controlled frequency and - we cast our own image. It must be our authentic Self who is here.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:27 pm 

Thank you all that has replied :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:52 am 
Posting Freak

Thursday, March 13, 2014
TransEvolution: Ridding the planet of pesky humans
Rady Ananda

Activist Post

In TransEvolution: The Coming Age of Human Deconstruction, Daniel Estulin crafts a cogent and frightening scenario for the end of Homo sapiens, as new technologies enable genetic changes, bionic replacements and artificial, nanosized neural connections. We’re not just evolving into a new species, we’re creating a new life form that marries materials science with biology.

It’s exciting and horrifying, and its implications vast.

“Transhumanism fills people’s hopes and minds with dreams of becoming superhuman,” he writes, “but the fact of the matter is that the true goal is the removal of that pesky, human free will itself.” For those that remain, that is. TransEvolution reveals the darkest of depopulation strategies.

The pinnacle chapter focuses entirely on transhuman developments. Here, he highlights the potentials created by the Information Age, such as:

Already over 100,000 people have cochlear implants, which have a direct neural connection.
One-third of all US military missions will be unmanned by 2015.
Cyborg soldiers and bipedal machine avatars will allow remote operation.
Stealth bombers undetectable by radar, retina enhancement and self-replicating nanobots already exist.

Author of Deconstructing Wikileaks, The Octopus Deception, and Shadow Masters, Estulin is an award-winning investigative journalist who came to global fame with his best-selling book, The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, which was translated into 53 languages.

Known as Homo superior, H+ is being developed by “the convergence of the NBIC fields that can improve human performance: nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology and cognitive science,” from an earlier piece mentioning Ray Kurzweil. Estulin deems him the face of transhumanism.

UK health authorities, as well as the US FDA have been discussing decriminalizing human germline modification for a couple years now, despite earlier catastrophes. The transhumanist movement is long underway with at least 30 genetically modified humans born by at least the year 2000, and likely others—not admitted—populate their ranks.

Globalists plan to seize all of the planet’s assets, natural and otherwise. One of the ways used to achieve these aims is by collapsing the global economy, which he reminds us will not hurt the 1% (or the 30% supporting them). They’ll simply create a new monetary system that inures to their benefit.

The fictional fiat monetary system we live under today is merely a Ponzi scheme for gambling debts now foisted on the world’s populace, as if “we” owe them for their failures. Its collapse is being engineered, Estulin warns, describing an economic worldview supported by the ideas raised in Naomi Klein’s Shock Doctrine, John Perkins’ Confessions of an Economic Hitman, and the films, The Corporation and The Idiot Cycle.

The orchestrated color revolutions, austerity measures, IMF infrastructure loans, and agricultural systems that put independent farmers in debt are all part and parcel of their plans, he warns.

Some of the book was dense enough to give the reader pause more than once, but given who listens to him, the material is worth digesting. In a front-page article, Wall Street Italy called Estulin “one of the few people who understands the current crisis.” He has given two press conferences at the European Parliament on the Bilderberg group and the international monetary crisis. In 2010, he met with Fidel Castro and gave a speech to the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Venezuelan armed forces.

Global economic destruction supports a number of strategies to ensure the 1% seizes control of all remaining assets, natural and otherwise. Financial collapse cripples nation-states, an idea the merchant globalists deem “quaint” in light of modern economic realities where corporations write the rules via trade agreements that supersede national laws.

Spending some time on trade agreements, Estulin shows how corporations rule today regardless of national borders, and how these trade agreements serve to weaken, sicken and starve humanity. From an earlier piece, the TransPacific Partnership, for instance, “forces trade in genetically modified organisms. It fast-tracks patent approval and forbids nations from banning genetically modified organisms solely on the grounds that it already bans them.”

So, how does the recent rash of suicided banksters impact on the ongoing engineered economic collapse? Estulin had much to say on this in an email to me:

With the global financial meltdown in its last phase of disintegration, the elite and their allies on Wall Street want to dictate to other sovereign countries the conditions that allow them to continue the plunder of their wealth in order to keep afloat its speculative cancerous system. Any country that refuses to submit to the conditions imposed by the elite is threatened with war or “regime change”, as we have seen in Ukraine and other countries.
The bankers who died, be they suicides, accidents, murders or whatever, all worked in very important positions and for the corporations who formed part of the World Company Ltd. [an entity described in detail in his book].

The case of Bitcoin CEO Autumn Radtke is a bit muddy at this point, but in the intelligence world there is a saying, “Coincidences do not exist. There are well orchestrated and badly orchestrated operations.”

Economic collapse also converts the one billion starving humans into fertilizer, while weakening and sickening the next couple billion who live on less than $2 a day. The following graph from the UN shows, in the green line, how numbers may actually decrease this century. (Prepared by futuretimeline.net)
world-population-graph UN 2050-2100

Given Fukushima, Chernobyl, Three Mile Island and the 2,000 exploded nuclear bombs over the last 70 years, along with industrial pollution, genetically modified food laced with nanobots and toxic chemicals, and poisonous pharmaceuticals, that green line seems the most likely scenario.

This is known in population dynamics as creating a “bottleneck” where, along with sheer numbers, much of the genetic diversity of a species is forever lost. This does not bother eugenicists. They plan to alter the human genome much further, to enable them to thrive under the toxic sky.

Estulin estimates the target population is between one and two billion. If the Georgia Guidestones are any guide, the real target is half a billion remaining humans, howsoever evolved.

His book is backed by acquired government plans that dare you to question the roadmap he sees when reading them. “For the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers to survive, most of us have to die,” he explains in this video interview and throughout the book:
must watch vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJCOEoJGgq0#t=211

A little later in the book:

Post-humanity will be a new human, which has been genetically engineered and brain-chipped for total control. Part man and part machine, the new man will no longer have a need of the sexual reproductive function. If the elite’s plan is to reduce the population, can you think of a better way to do that?

Estulin predicts the planet’s rulers hope to escape the planet they destroyed, sending the new Homo superior (H+) into space to colonize new worlds. They (The Hierarchy Enslaving You) have decided that the human experiment is over, apparently.

As broad as he paints the landscape – toxic agriculture and pharmaceuticals, controlled economics, mass media disinformation, NBIC technology and HAARP-like mind control—Estulin missed geoengineering as one of the methods currently employed to control and/or remove the masses. This decades-long multi-pronged program fully supports his theme of depopulation.

Weather control via aerial spraying and manipulation of the jet stream allows the controllers to determine who gets drought and who gets rain. As Dane Wigington warns in Engineered Drought Catastrophe, Target California, “The climate engineers literally have California by the throat and it does not appear they are going to let go anytime soon.”

Some Morgellons sufferers and key researchers like Cliff Carnicom link geoengineering with transhumanism. Unique to Morgellons disease (or syndrome) is the presence of chimera fibers that extrude from the body. They contain biological and robotic features, proving they’re engineered; they also self-replicate. These fibers were collected from patients and after they fell from the sky as spidery filaments (not to be confused with Gossamer showers, a natural arachnid phenomenon).

From an earlier piece, Morgellons patient Kandy Griffin, president of Morgellons Research Group, put it right out there in 2011:

Morgellons is not a disease. It is a process. It is a form of forced/directed evolution of the human genome. It is the fetal stage of transhumanism, and it is upon us. This stealth project is being carried out with the use of the daily chemtrail operations, which are happening globally.

Researcher Sofia Smallstorm also explores the idea in her speech, From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology.

Even world-renowned epidemiologist Dr Rosalie Bertell describes the deleterious effect of geoengineering in her 2001 book, Planet Earth: Latest Weapon of War. In discussing the High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, which went online in 1995, Bertell writes:

The Federal Environmental Impact Statement filed by the air force for HAARP says that its transmissions ‘can raise the internal body temperature of nearby people, ignite road flares in the trunks of cars, detonate aerial munitions used in electronic fuses, and scramble aircraft communications, navigation and flight control systems.’ Even small increases in electromagnetic radiation can cause health problems such as cataracts and leukemia, also altering brain chemistry, blood sugar levels, blood pressure and heart rates.

Depopulation proceeds apace.

To save the biosphere from globalist ecocidal greed (though they blame human population numbers), they propose to convince the masses that human-directed human evolution is the only course of action to take. In fact, a new film, Crossroads: Labor pains of a new worldview, soft sells the entire notion of transhumanism and directly states that the goal is to create an entirely new species. Winner of numerous awards, the film has already captured the hearts and minds of the independent film industry and critics alike.

The masses will eat it up, right along with their genetically modified, chemically doused, nano-adulterated foods and their daily regimen of pharmaceuticals.

In TransEvolution, Estulin makes another significant contribution to the global conspiracy library, clarifying and furthering our assimilation and absorption of dense material. Forewarned is forearmed.

Daniel Estulin also has a weekly TV show on RT network in Spanish. Desde la Sombra (From the Shadows) is the highest rated show in the Spanish speaking world with over 6 million viewers a week. http://actualidad.rt.com/programas/desde_la_sombra. You can also follow him at www.danielestulin.com/.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:12 pm 

Great stuff, starduster!