WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Relationship of the Rising Heart to the 5th Interview.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:42 pm 

Hi all

I welcome thoughts, insights or comments on what is about to follow, and I appreciate this platform and avenue to collaborate and share.

In recent weeks I have felt drawn to re-read the Rising Heart paper, as well as combine aspects of that technique with the Quantum Pause 'drawing from the core of earth breath' divulged in the 5th interview. I sense that there could be some deeper relationship between these two techniques. They are reasonably similar in their basic framework in that the former draws from the central sun, through the crown chakra to the solar plexus on the in-breath and then radiating outward from the thymus/heart's crown on the outbreath. While the latter draws up from the earth's core then through the pineal and into infinity on the in-breath, finishing again with the out-breath onto the horizontal plane encircling earth from the heart centre.

Having studied the imagery of the Rising Heart paper tonight I also noticed some visuals that seems to reference this correlation. Specifically, the final page shows a cord or beam either ascending or descending through, what appears to be, the core centre of earth and the Vitruvian Man of da Vinci. Other subtle imagery throughout the paper seems to carry similar themes.

In appreciation.

Richard

Post subject: Re: Relationship of the Rising Heart to the 5th Interview.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Welcome to the forum Richard! I love both those techniques and others of my own. With just a few simple focused breaths one can feel all the mind stuff melt away and the rising of such love for humanity if not life itself. I love feeling the flow from my Energetic heart with its crystal clear clarity and lovely calm. The more we do this the more we untether ourselves from the limitations of control from the programmed mind and really experience what freedom is. I like knowing that I add to the positive quadrant of the CHEF by doing this contributing to that instead of reinforcing the negative programmed lower frequency stuff. Thanx for being here!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:53 am 

Hello Richard – and welcome to the forum.

This is a very interesting observation you have made here. What it indicates is that the centre core of the Earth and the Sun are linked. I understand that some aspects of science have said that our Sun effects the Earth’s magnetic fields, and now in the 5th Interview Neruda makes a very interesting claim. He says:

“The magnetic fields associated with earth’s core are unique. They are, in the words of the WingMakers, ‘alive.’ We can only assume that alive is an aspect of intelligence.”

Amazing. An aspect of intelligence… and in the way that it is connected to the Heart, which we do in-fact see in the picture you mentioned in the Rising Heart paper. It is also worth noting that intelligence is one of the central themes weaving through TWC stories - also threaded with the solar events of the galaxy.

It is my feeling that if we live more deeply with nature then this connection will surely bloom in the fragrant breeze of life.

Thanks for your contribution – I hope we will see more of you!

Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, when choosing which of the many techniques, that I would practice daily ... it became apparent to me that the QP /Rising Heart and the Heart Virtues techniques , were meant to work together ... at least that is how I do them ... with just a slight variation in my visuals when doing the RH and the EVT techniques ... otherwise they are simply a "breathing exercise" to moderate my heart rate to bring it into alignment with the Heart of Hearts ... I think of it as a cymatic experiment and my goal is para vech (manifestion of spirit) ... and with my eyes closed I have no trouble visualizing me suspended in Divine Love, floating along in my self created "craft" in the World of the Sovereign Integral - just beyond the Realms of the Mind.

I begin my "meditation" by creating a 3D Merkaba vehicle -visualizing the 6 heart virtues that I tone, as the primary "planks" to build it around me by expressing their "verbal" tones with as much resonance as possible (as suggested) ... then I "test" it - with a four count inhale and exhale - until I feel like I am floating - in the center of it ... and because I do it in a full (deep) bath tub, the "feeling" of floating is real - not just imagined ... and when I start toning the words - it does actually resonate me (bouncing off the tile enclosure on to the water) I feel a tingle from head to toe with each word - a flickering candle behind closed eyelids also enhances that feeling of being weightlessly suspended in "emptiness" ... and then I start the (I AM - WE ARE) QP focusing on where my breath is coming from (how it enters the body) and where it is going ... because half the time, I direct it to fill my "reality" and the other half - I direct it to contribute to the Universe/Earth ... and finally in the last rep I direct it to my inner most "spirit" (Wholeness Navigator) to be used as "gold" in the erection of the Grid of Compassion that creates the Portal between me and Source Reality - from where I hope to get an accurate perspective of what I am participating in by using this "craft" to take me where the SI has been isolated during the Soul's imprisonment.

what (I believe) makes it "work" for me, is I insist that my expression of the Virtues are genuine and my intent is aligned with their authentic meaning (defined in the WMMs in three places) ... there have been a few occasions when I couldn't genuinely express one or more "notes" in the Tone of Equality and I did not feel that it was appropriate to continue - until I was able to let these virtues flow through me ... because I am convinced that the Art of the GENUINE is a spiritual imperative ... and I believe that it is useless to try and fake the "tone of equality" (based upon past experience) - that the specific frequency that opens the Portal -

... for example - last night, when I mentioned WWIII, the Sovereign Integral pointed out that WWIII had actually started over a decade ago ... and I realized that my expectations of WWIII (massive nuclear exchange) programed by the PTB allowed me to ignore that FUshima, Depleted Uranium being distributed by the war machines and the incoming cosmic energies - entering via HAARP holes, were a "massive exchange of nukes" ... and that I was blocking this realization - for YEARS - the SI's perspective also allowed me to grasp the importance of the message of this topic ... that would inspire everyone to assist Earth's healing by using the Rising Heart technique (daily)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Very nice sirryah.

Cheers!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:02 am 

Thank you Shayalana, Starduster and Sirryah for your thoughtful comments and contributions.

Best to you.

Richard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Take care Richard!

Cheers!

Cathedral - CS&N