WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Death experience possibilites after 5th interview info?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:34 pm 

starduster wrote:
how is it that we can believe that the Entity's consiousness (Soul) is eternal, but the instrument designed to "carry" it - isn't (was that just short-sightedness of our Creator - or is the physical body's potential (to be the instrument of the Sovereign Integral) eternal as well ??? Why would anyone - willingly choose to go to death, if it could be easily avoided ? What purpose have you been programed to believe that Death serves other than self-isolation from Life ?

Perhaps it comes from Source Intelligence – to create instruments of exploration. Could it be that instruments are fashioned in such a way as to explore – to be in Life, with Life consisting of certain conditions? The nature of conditions is that they are always in a state of change, and perhaps it is that as these conditions change, so too do the instruments of exploration. Therefore, death and extinction are an intricate part of the design of Source Intelligence. Remaining with a particular instrument long after the conditions have changed would probably be unsustainable by the new conditions, or else if it were to remain it could be that it is preserved in fear – and if that be the case then we would know something is amiss… something is controlling us.

But within this world with our current conditions and the added world of Anu’s entrapment, our compassion for our self and those left behind when death occurs is important. A time of death is also a time of growth on the Earth, and if this is not handled with the vibrations of the Heart, then what we create in the wider world affects all, particularly if harm and uncaring surrounded the death. We know how harmfulness fuels the cycle of wars. When I was expressing the death of my father, it was from the perspective of being a human, though I’ve always known our true being is eternal. Even when a beloved pet dies, I feel the sadness that I will miss them in their physicality.

Thanks for the thought provoking discussion!

Last edited by sirryah on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:42 pm 

Eco wrote:
sirryah, such beautiful words from you regarding your dads passing. Did you have the feeling the light was your dad? It had a fantastic affect on you, your grief gone so quickly. I love it.

Thanks Eco,

Yes it was him. But not ‘him’ as I knew his personality here on Earth.

The light was tremendous – it was like a comet – with a leading nucleus of divine white light which fanned out into a long silvery tail of about 3 metres.

Yet many have not believed me – they say I was having a hallucination or incredibly that it was an encounter with the devil. Whatever I say. I don’t waste my time trying to convince them otherwise if that is where they are at.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:57 pm 

sirryah wrote:
The light was tremendous – it was like a comet – with a leading nucleus of divine white light which fanned out into a long silvery tail of about 3 metres.

Yet many have not believed me – they say I was having a hallucination or incredibly that it was an encounter with the devil. Whatever I say. I don’t waste my time trying to convince them otherwise if that is where they are at.

Oh, such an awesome experience! I am so stoked for you after such a heart wrenching moment finding your dad lifeless.

Perhaps the HMS is so ingrained in us, we find it hard to believe anything outside of the tangible and/or what has been fed down our throats to keep us toeing the line, like good little cherubs, whatever situation we may be in. I have Christian associates and for most, anything outside the books parameters, is of the devil, and little use trying to discuss anything, so I can fully understand some reacting like that. Things like you experienced are a mystery for most. I know us humans can get so wrapped up in what we believe in, and can't see the forest for the trees. Been there, done that and guilty by admission :-)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:59 pm 
Posting Freak

We never really die.......what is inside us that makes us .....us.
Just more refined bodies to live in.....is a matter of resonance.
But yes for many but not all......the physical body ceases to be.
But you live on......somewhere else that occupies the same space time continuum you are in.
Other yet the same youse.
Once I resigned myself to drowning.....I felt peace come over me.....then I heard the most wonderful sounds and saw the colors of the rainbow that swept my out of the physical body I was in ,,,,,before I knew it even happened ........I was surrounded by so many rainbows for that is how the spirit body is,,,,,,RA EL.
Eloheim,,,,,,aplenty......the love felt.....when suddenly jerked back to the physical ,,,,,spitting up water on a speed boat that came to rescue me .....thank you George Becker.........down here suddenly seemed a lot duller and greyer ,,,,,to where I had been.....and still am ,,,,a part of me .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Our job to live in both and many more at the same time.
That doesn't really exist ....anyhow.
Only really now.....is how our future selves communicate to us here.
Through the glyphs that open the chambers.
Is what 15 is missing ....so hung up on the Animus.
BST wrong....as a means to contain them .
All a plot from Anu to confuse us .....my theory
Though last to receive the gift.....Humanity was given something special.
To trump him.
We have this power to free ourselves.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, exactly, we do not "die" so Death is just another form of self-deception ... the MIND was designed (by SECUs) to create (non-physically) what-ever we need to progress just as the Earth was designed to create what ever we need physically ... because we are both ... physical and spiritual ... always have been ... and always will be ... the ORIGINAL Human Instrument aka "Light-body" was/is PHYSICAL ... whether you choose to believe what the WMMs reveal or not ...

The first of these creations was bestowed an individual identity through the use of a physical instrument known as a light body. The density of this body was sufficient to block the separated particles from First Source’s dominant reality. In doing so, the particles became autonomous explorers and quickly populated the innermost realms of the Universe of Wholeness.
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/phil ... hilosophy/

our ORIGINAL state of being ... is the "alpha and the omega" ... the "Uniform" (outward appearance) is not what makes us "physical" or unique it is one of the six components of the SECU that we were BORN with - our "human instrument"/light-body is just as eternal as our Consciousness/Soul - it is the Instrument of the Sovereign Integral State of Consiciouness - in potential ... you need to "transform" (finish and hone) it -

“What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU—pronounced SeeQue). SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.”
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

so we don't "take off" our HI and become "spirit-beings" ... we were NEVER Spirit-beings, we are SPIRITUAL beings ... the only spiritual beings that are both interdimensional and multi-versal ... because we ARE Physical = the SOvereign Entity consists of six components ... five are spiritual (form less) and one - the Human Instrument - is physical (form full) --- we are BOTH

Thus, the entity is composed of both the formless identity of Source Intelligence and the formful identity of densified energy. While the formless is one, the formful is divested in many fragments of expression that isolate its consciousness as islands of perception and expression.

This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness. When the fragments are aligned and inter-connected, the entity becomes the instrument that facilitates Source Reality expansion. Thus, the entity does not ascend from the time-space universes, but rather coalesces into a state of wholeness whereby its sovereign expression can assist in the expansion, or in a different context, the descent, of Source Reality into the time-space universes.
The entity transforms to wholeness within the cradle of the time-space universe, and, in so doing, becomes the accessory of Source Reality’s intention to expand.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/phil ... hilosophy/

what we create (in our minds) - to satisfy our need for answers ... is simply a figment of our imagination ... but it at least serves a purpose ... there have been several times in my life when I needed this type of illusion to "move on" from one state of consciousness to another ... you can BELIVE anything ... and you mind can create it ... but just like death and duality ... that doesn't mean that its real ...

there once was a Star-Treck attraction in Las Vegas, that was designed to make you believe that you were on a shuttle that took you to the Enterprise ... it was probably more "real" than Death ... which is all in our minds ... nothing is lost or wasted in the Plan of First Source

Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe are the alpha and omega beginning and end/ origins and destiny of the plan of First Source . They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of the hundreds of thousands of variations of the Human Instrument/Uniform/bodies that we choose to embody ... Once the individual transforms their fragmented state of Consciousness - they will be able to perceive and comprehend (mind-less-ly) that They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all equals.
(my understanding of our present state of being, in relation to what the WMMs have revealed in the quotes above)

my point being ... death is not "real" - and we always have a choice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Anu tricked us into believing we would die young and not live our full lives
BST .....mind manipulation.....Energetic Heart frees us from everything.....resonates
Through the Lands of Humanity SD.....opening portals wherever IT goes.
First Source lives forever .
Now.........and then "absent" for awhile.......and that is death.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:31 am 
Posting Freak

Fear of death is a program/implant of the HMS. What gives these bodies life has always existed and always will. What gives these bodies life existed long before bodies were created by the Annunaki and Sirians to entrap us in, thinking that our existence depended on having bodies so that the Annunaki and Sirians could feel like powerful gods over us in these bodies. WTF does it take to realize this???!!! We do not need a body to be the I AM WE ARE. We never did. Some people have short lives or decide they are done here because they know this or not. Why would one fear death? Because they are ignorant about what they are truly and have always been, beyond the invented and created concept of death. Death is an implant of the HMS, death didn't exist before these bodies were created and yet... we existed before bodies were created.Try not to think according to the implanted program of the HMS and it's implanted perception. That is what Heart Intelligence and creativity is for freely exercised from a very different perception. Sirryah I very much appreciate you sharing your story with us and seeing how perceptive you allow yourself to be. I love your honesty. Thank you.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:41 am 

Mmm, good feedback guys n gals, thanks.

I must be on another planet though. Unless you have access to something the mainstream entity residing within a human body doesn't have, we will all take a last breath of this current cycle, and depart our beloved body that animated this experience. So, if physical death is just a program, it is an inevitable one, at this stage of human body evolution. Do I fear death? Not at all, bring it on. I can't deny the acceptance of death of the body, it will happen as sure as tomorrow the sun will shine. Death of my real self is another thing altogether, I don't consider that part of me that is animating this body will die, and certainly I don't subscribe to the 'one life only' deal that is sprouted around the place, mostly by Christians I have tried to commune with. I have witnessed the passing of both my parents. It was a very real event for them and myself witnessing the events. I saw the physical body slowly deteriorate over a period of weeks to the point where both lost consciousness, with the body going through its motions until it could not sustain anymore. They departed their temporary housing, which was a relief, to finally close the door of physical suffering for them both.

I have no personal interaction, that I am aware of, with any Annunaki to know they even exist. Yes, there has been many texts written about them, so they either exist, or not. If this whole 'thing' is a programmable construct, I am in it, now, and will be until such times as I am not. If that then means, via their programmed coded existence, with no possible way out, because of their control also in the after-life experience as well, I am not able to move out of the bubbles and know for myself, the deception, I will be recycled yet again. Do I like that proposition? No, as I have no free will to express otherwise, such as, "Ok, Anu, I am expressing my free will here and I expect you to honour it. Allow me to make my own decision as to whether I wish to reside in your creation or not, and allow me to explore outside your bubbles, so I can make an informed decision from all data sources combined. I will come back to you once I have a decision." Would I be so naive as to expect Anu to honour anything, if any of the texts are actually true of their control freak status? If Anu opened the gate for one, would they also open it for anyone else who wanted the same, to explore outside the programming of Team Anu? If the nature of one such as Anu is to control all at any cost, they would not bat an eyelid to one demanding out.

So, back to the topic thread. What can any of us expect as a death experience after knowing this Interview No5 information? Does anyone really know if No5 information is true or not? Are there countless dimensions to work through after the death experience. Neruda was only 'told' the information, and lacks the direct experience. He had 'direct' contact with the WM's, so I guess that is one thing in his favour. I don't have that pleasure, as much as I would like to.

So, can I confront the likes of Anu and demand as I have done above? Just where would I direct my attention after my last breath, to get Anu's attention? Is there any possibility his minions would hijack such an event? The more I look at things like this, the more questions there are. Who really knows? Do the WMM's offer any direct information as to this exit strategy out of the bubbles? Perhaps that will come at some stage, but it could be too late for some of us who relate to the information, enough to make a difference to get off the treadmill, as the lifespan of the body will expire. Touche!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:46 am 
Posting Freak

Perhaps you missed the Camelot Interview with James eco and the architecture of the HMS. I would only suggest you read it to understand and because this forum is to discuss the WMM which that interview is very much a part of if not a most profound turning point for some. For others...well they are not here anymore...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:53 am 
Posting Freak

It's not about confronting anyone but ourselves. Anu doesn't matter. But, accepting what we truly are does. It's getting to that, that is the journey and most difficult part to the degree we are still layered in all the programs and implants inside and out. Discernment is key as well in what we accept and why and how or if it resonates and if not why do we hold it?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:37 am 

Thanks shay :-) always like your input.

To me, whether the HMS is real or fiction doesn't really matter, I will read up about it though. I am here now with what I have. I am more currently concerned with the possibilities we are exposed to after we move on from our body, after knowing this information. It is something that all fellow humans will experience, and as morbid as it may sound to some, I have an interest in this subject. I have read many accounts of NDE's and OOB's etc, even my mum explained one she had to me. So, am I to assume the experiences will be as varied and diverse as the universe? Or is there a programmed and limited version, as created by Anu. If we know of and are aware of the programming, will that change anything within the recycling system? Or is it, business as usual? No one seems able to provide any info on this topic and for all intents and purposes, no one knows.

If someone/anything has made any effort to deceive me, I have every right to confront them and ask them why. I don't get your statement that I need to confront myself, unless of course I have/am deceiving myself, without knowing it. Could be, who knows?

If were are within Team Anu's construct, then we should have a choice as to whether we remain here or not. Isn't that a realistic question to ask? Shay, I don't know the implants and programs intimately, does anyone? If they are so ingrained, we will automatically think they are us and us them, until such stage as we experience being apart and separate, to know the difference. Does that happen after death of the body? Are the implants also tied to us after that? If so, don't we have any choice in the matter to simply leave the construct and parameters behind, if we so choose? To me, that would be something akin to free will in the matter.

I agree about the discernment bit. I don't take anything as gospel anymore. It is way too naive to do that and a recipe for more deception. Hence, my questioning here :-) To be honest, I have no idea if any of the WMM's are real, does anyone? Has anyone personally met with a WM? Do they exist? And if they do, I would like direct contact with one, here and now. Is that too much to ask?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:27 pm 
Posting Freak

The HMS never wants to be confronted it is layered in such trickery and deceit to make us think it is the only way and that the Sovereign Integral doesn't exist or is not worthy of notice. I feel confident in confronting that within and without and will leave no stone unturned. It's my life. I don't dabble here. I have yet to find a flaw in any of these works and I have tried believe me. I love that they resonate so completely with me. Like I said , it's my life. I don't care what anyone else thinks about that but I care deeply how I feel about it and what I do with it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:08 pm 

Shay, yes, you are right, it is your life and you have every right to participate how you feel. Me too :-) That is why I ask some of the 'weirder' type questions I guess, it is my making sense of the matrix as best I can.

I am sure James did mention somewhere, that at the moment of expiry of the body, we go where our consciousness resonates. So, does this mean that someone like myself, who desires to know the existence of the bubbles and experience outside of them, that my free will decision will be allowed to happen? Or does it mean something like, I love the planet and the lifeforms upon/within her and that I would be directed to a similar environment, where love, peace and goodwill towards all things exists? Or does it mean that, as suggested by many sources, I have some form of life review and upon that review, I choose my destiny? Or does it mean that by applying the 6HV and QP, that I will get to experience something completely different, WM's inclined?

I guess the only real way I will know is by allowing that experience to become a reality for me. I wonder if I would be allowed to report back on my experiences? Hey, that would be neat huh? Keep an open channel on the forum for me :-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

what James mentions (several times) in the PCI - is that "here is where we ARE and ... there is no place (else) to go ... and that Death, the so called "after-life" (heaven and hell), re-incarnation and the world of the un-embodied (Astral Plane) are all figments of your imagination (not real)... you CAN create (in your mind) anything you can conceive of ... and you can BELIEVE - anything you want to believe ... doesn't make it real - unless you can share (duplicate) the experience with others ... at will

the Project Camelot interview, reveals a great deal about death and how the human mind system works to decieve us ...
but the truth is, that we are immortal beings ... and once we transform our HIs into Instruments of the Sovereign Integral (state of consciousness) - Death no longer serves a purpose ... we will simply transfer our consciousness into an upgraded model of our SELF that is duplicated every 10 generations... and continue living ... just like the Atlantians/Wingmakers do

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:11 pm 

Star, I don't get it, sorry for my boob/noobness :-)

If we are here and no where else to go, does that mean the environment of Earth is all there is and surrounding it, is the dimensional creations hinted at by the WMM's? If we are here with no where else to go, why the WMM's in the first place? Didn't they come from some far distance 'outside the bubbles' deal? Or are you meaning as in our true selves? That even though we explore the universe, there really is no where to go, as we are always with ourselves?

If we are here, and for all intents and purposes, within the bubbles of Team Anu, as also suggested by WMM's, what then? If there are bubbles, there is something outside them isn't there? How can that be a creation of my mind, as I have never heard of this stuff before the WMM's. And surely this stuff wouldn't be mentioned if not true.

I seem to remember another similar type scenario touted by Cosmic Awareness, please indulge me. 2012 was supposed to be a monumental time for the planet, so many things were 'supposed' to have happened, including the ability to transmogrify the human body. After the event, nothing much happened, business as usual, sun still shining, planet still intact, humans still going about life. The mention of HI's is a very similar sounding scenario, whereby we are supposed to be able to move out of the death cycle and into 'freedom' of sorts and a choice of when we take on a physical body or not. Also that we can 'design' the body of choice and I am sure all of us would tweak a few things in our bodies if we could. I would.

So, please excuse my scepticism, as I have heard of something similar before. I am not making a judgement, in fact, I would sincerely love it to be a reality, but now for me, not in some distant future, after more and possibly more recycling. It seems like a dangling carrot again. Make any sense?

And yes, I know I am approaching this from my mind. But, if we are to break free of the HMS, isn't by knowing the truth of the situation we are in, questioning thoughts and trying to make sense of it, trying to reprogram the program? My mind is integral to me and I want it as an allay, not an enemy. Surely the mind also has a play in this venture, to sift through the muck to find the treasure and make some sense of it, that I can relate to? Feasible?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:03 pm 

On a side note, but consistent with the thread topic, Cosmic Awareness has also been alluding to the post last breath, white light recycle program, recently. I find this syncro with this discussion. In last months teleconference, 'CA' indicates it is better to avoid the white light and demand and keep demanding to return to source. Interesting huh? CA also indicates the need to be steadfast in resisting, and even if 'someone' you know has appeared and attempting to draw you into the light, resist and demand to return to source, stay committed, for surely they will also be a deception.

OMG! Stop the insanity, I want out! The more any of this 'stuff' is revealed, the more repulsed I become. There is something fundamentally wrong with this picture, to me. Not that the info is revealed, but that there is a white light recycler, the fact that someone/something created it in the first place.

So, for me, there must be something in the statements about the white light recycler, often touted as being the 'right way to go' after our last breath. Mmm, makes me wonder just how far the deception goes?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:55 am 
Posting Freak

I'm glad you are here Eco. :?}

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:45 am 

Hello Eco,

Thanks for the thought provoking topic, it is a stimulating thread.

There has been a question I have reflected upon since reading the 5th Neruda Interview and it kind of runs alongside what you are asking. I ask myself - what did Anu do to get our eternal Entity to be enmeshed and stay attached in this constructed designed? It must be something aside from the matrix, something before it – something at the point of our first entry into it. What was that? I think if we can determine that, then maybe – we can unhook ourselves. It sounds a bit simplistic I know, but nevertheless that is the area where my focus has rested when contemplating this. I do not think the answer is in the detailed study of the componentry of the HMS – although knowing that helps us understand there is a problem of magnitude in the first place, but I don’t think that is where we will find the answer to restoring our freewill.

There was a little clue given in the Weather Composer – A Battlefield is Born, which spoke of something strange – something hidden ‘revealed’ at the point of death. In the chapter titled “Sudden Blackness” a man is smothered to death with a pillow and the moment of his death as described as thus:

He felt the sudden blackness, coaxing his spirit to rise in the tunnelled light.
Raji released his hold on a body too weak to resist. The pulsing heart stopped just as the white wave touched him.
Sometimes the Hidden One is most visible in darkness.
Perimeters flex and change.
The lethal lair laid open for only one reason: to close in permanence.

Very interesting indeed. I’ve got it under my magnifying glass.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:43 pm 

Hi sirryah

Perhaps stimulating to some, repulsive to others :-)

Mmm, you ask a perfectly sane question, for which I would love to know the answer. I may as well call Team Anu, get The Decepticons on the line and ask them. I really have no idea as to the need to enslave anyone, let alone a planetful of us, and apparently other planets as well. Maybe Anu had a fallout with his family, got pissed off, decided he would take it out on the guys over there, type deal. Who knows? The Deceptacons need for power and control, is their drug I guess. It would be something else to have a 'time machine' to view the reality of it, as it is. Perhaps SBL offers that? At this stage, I can't consciously SBL. Would that be something we would need outside of the bubbles anyway? I doubt it. We could just be ourselves, who we really are, without the intrusion of limited programming, no SBL needed, even though it could be done.

If The Decepticons are just that, and they teamed up with others they could coerce into creating the current reality we exist within, my guess would be that is their inherent nature and not likely to change at any time soon. Whatever happened, as in your question, beforehand, could be something as simple as jealousy. They didn't like what the Atlanteans were, and could not ever have what they had, so a plan was hatched to infiltrate and ensnare and do away with what they could not experience. Did any of the Atlantean's verify that The Decepticons story of needing the gold was actually a very real account? Why would they need gold anyway? Did they do something to ruin their environment, that required the gold for rebalancing? Who knows? We could hypothecate until the cows come home :-)

It is going to be one interesting experience once my body expires. I have no formal beliefs to have a certain parameter of experience expressed, at this stage of my understanding. Such as, I am not expecting to meet Jesus in the next phase. Or go and play my harp with angels. Or go to hell for being a bad boy. I can't experience the 72 virgins if I don't kill myself in martyrdom, nor kill a good percentage of my planet peers at the same time, which I won't be doing anytime soon. If my current status continues, I will most likely continue asking the questions after the fact. But, in saying this, I don't want to be recycled again, without my express permission, in writing and signed by the seal of the President of the Universe ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:32 am 
Posting Freak

not to butt into your conversation with Eco, but I believe all it took to get the Wingmakers to comply was the LIE ... I don't think that in all their eons of existence they had ever experienced a lie, and as it says in the PCI, they had lived so long that they questioned their own creation ... and had forgotten that they created the Earth ... so when Anu came along and told him that he was their Creator/God ... they trusted him completely

When Anu began to create the next evolution of the human instrument, he realized how Sovereigns were forgetful of their origins and had consigned creation to a Supreme Being. The Sovereigns that had become the interdimensional beings known as the Atlanteans, were perfect choices to power the human instruments that Anu was creating, for the Atlanteans, despite their spiritual prowess, were inexperienced with deception. And this, I might add, is a theme worth noting: the spiritually focused are often the most easily manipulated because of their innate sense of trust. A 25 Project Camelot Interview https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:31 pm 

star, you are most welcome for your input anytime. this is not 'my' thread, it is our thread, something for all of us to explore.

From what is stated, I think I now know why I loathe liars and why I used to trust so easily. I just didn't think others had motives that were very different and hidden. Little wonder I now look beyond the facade presented and seek the deeper meaning, before trust is applied.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Earlier today I was at a viewing of a 29 year old man .
Son of a friend of mine.
Drug overdose......the pain of this World inflicted on him by Anu is what drove him to it......the astral prison where Anu is even more in charge......where dreams are real,,,,,,,,,,and physical life the illusion.
Where Mahu Nahi lives is where you want to go .....to find foreverland..........death is not real......but my fiend the father of the boy who died is inconsolable.....and it is sad.....hurts to see him this way......so for him right now......death is very real........but it is the 'loss" that is really the culprit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:29 am 
Posting Freak

we always have a choice ...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Eco wrote:
star, you are most welcome for your input anytime. this is not 'my' thread, it is our thread, something for all of us to explore.

From what is stated, I think I now know why I loathe liars and why I used to trust so easily. I just didn't think others had motives that were very different and hidden. Little wonder I now look beyond the facade presented and seek the deeper meaning, before trust is applied.

well, I am somewhat relieved to know that "trusting" is innate ... because I just can't seem to learn how NOT to trust ... and now that I discovered that about myself (and can admit it) ... I am proud of myself for still being that kind of dumb/innocent (open-minded) instead of cynical or self-isolated (surrounded by walls)

. The study of the HVs - and how we can apply them to our selves has healed, what in hind sight has proven to be self-inflicted wounds in my life ...Death being one of them . Knowing that I can use the forgiveness that flows to me ... to heal me - instantly, because it is incessant, has been a priceless discovery of my true nature that these materials have revealed ...I believe that they are what energize the heart - and what extends the life of the Human Instrument

it seems hard to believe that we could have forgotten our origins ... much less our potential and our destiny ... but when we were fed lies by those we trusted (hierarchy) it is understandable ... and forgivable - if we use the truth that we find to bring ourselves back into alignment with the frequency of Love ... nothing is lost - or wasted