WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Death experience possibilites after 5th interview info?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:02 am 

Hi all, :-) new to the forum and love the Neruda Interviews, especially the 5th.

I am wondering if any members would mind discussing the possible after death experiences we could percieve/experience, now that we have been 'enlightened' via the material disclosed in the 5th interview. If we carry the knowledge of the 'Anu scam' into our death experience and are conscious of it all through the process, I am wondering just where we could end up. If we know the whole after-life deal is also part of the con, would we have the option and free-will decision, to exit the bubbles? I haven't come across any WMM info discussing this, but I am also a new member, so apologies beforehand. Please point me in the right direction if it is mentioned somewhere by WM.

As I don't feel I will inhabit my body for another 70-80 years for the birth of the Grand Portal to be realised, I will have to potentially be recycled after death, be reborn into the physical on Earth yet again, if that is the only option available. Not sure I want another round at this time.

I get the feeling Anu and Co are going to come face to face with a few of us for a please explain sometime soon. Now that would be an interesting time indeed.

Cheers all, eco

Post subject: Re: Death experience possibilites after 5th interview info?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 am 

Hello Eco, and welcome to this Wingmakers forum.

It is an interesting question you ask and I’ve actually wondered the same. What will the death process be now? And if we return by choice, will we have true freewill within the ‘laws’ of physics which our bodies have to abide by in this matrix? Maybe some of these laws might get a little stretched and misshapen here and there.

I had a strange flash some years ago in which I saw my future embodied self walking towards myself as I am now. I experienced both my selves simultaneously just for a momentary flash. (Another one of these glitches in reality). It gave me insight into how I will be experiencing my body in that time. It was amazing – this future self was experiencing all her senses in a kind of interactive stereo. She/I even seemed to have some awareness of how her brain was functioning - and upon reflection of that, I think it likely that we would begin to acquire the skill of exercising control over it’s functioning consciously. Imagine that! It is mind boggling.

Yes I think the days of Anu’s ‘please explain’ is not something he will be able to escape by those who have outwitted his vast deception. He will have to face that truth as the universe expands, if he wants to be free of his own delusions… and know love.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:17 pm 

G'day sirryah, thanks for your reply :-)

Like you, I have had some 'flashes' of scenes outside my life as it is here now. One I clearly remember is that I was outside of our physical universe, still perhaps in bubble 1, if not bubble 2. I was looking at the various galaxy options for incarnation, with the spiralling galaxies in view before me, like looking at them on my laptop screen. In my view there were perhaps 6 spiralling galaxies, but my view was 'localised' to a page in that area, but my draw was to our galaxy. I felt there were more off the screen area. I was huge compared to what I was looking at, our galaxy was like 1 inch of the laptop screen and it was similar to how I am looking at this screen now with a tiny Milky Way far in the distance, as a choice. I was discussing with 'someone' the next life options, Earth it was decided. No recall after that.

So, it could have been prior to this current incarnation and a 'bleed through' of memory, or it could be after I pass on and a 'vision' of things to come. Interesting huh?

I have also seen code streaming before me a couple of times. It was very similar to that code scene in The Matrix movies. So I don't have to 'believe' in what Neruda says, I have had some personal experiences that help validate his material, before knowing about WM.

So, for me, reading the Neruda interviews helped me realise I am not insane, as a lot of what was mentioned hit home for me, where no answers were forthcoming from many years of previous indulging via a range of esoteric and spiritual texts, and also various channelled material.

Interesting times ahead :-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:40 pm 

I had a drowning experience ......blacked out here saw the tunnel of Light and went in to it......I was somewhere else surrounded by rainbow beings .....was very nice I felt good.....real good......and in a blink of an eye I was back here spitting up water on a boat.......and my feeling was.....I wanted to go back to where I had just been.......you die here you are awaken somewhere else.......but now....is like I am awake in more then one space....all coexisting and intertwining .....First Source behind everything even Anu cedes this as truth.......why he let us get ahead of him....kind of a mystery to me.....or maybe he just did not see IT coming.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:26 am 

Hi mactzorb,

Could the tunnel be the 'delivery method' Neruda mentions to get us into the after-life place that is right for the individual? Pre-programmed? Some talk about having to traverse the bardo's 4th dimensional deal before coming into 5th, where supposedly we meet up with our soul family and such, the 'heaven' described by many. But, that is all still dimensional and most possibly a construct of Anu and Co. I can't recall any NDE for myself in this life, and I can't remember anything from before entering this life.

When my mum was alive she also had a couple of NDE's. She travelled to the place of '5d', where she was met with family who asked her to stay, but she decided to keep going in the physical, much to her credit and was back here in her body rather quickly. Similar to what you experienced.

The whole death experience is rather amazing when I consider it. I had some regression done a few years back and one scene I was killed on a battlefield in Asia. I was forcibly removed from my wife and daughter by the powers that be, and marched off, never to return. I clearly remember having this thought when leaving my body, 'thank god that is over with'. Funny huh?

So, all of us are in for a death experience, unless we can find the magic of life in the physical 'potion', that allows us to live for as long as we wish to. I am over the hump and not expecting my body to last too long the way it feels right now :-) So, for me, looking at the inevitability of life and the upcoming last breath, I have to be at peace with the process, with or without Neruda's enlightenment. Should I be 'forced' into recycling via Anu and his cohorts of loyal subjects, without a choice in the matter, that is yet to be known.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Post-Death System (PDS) can be found in detail in the Project Camelot Interview Question 2. It was put into place by the Anunnaki and Sirians is what the Near Death Experience is all about. Those experiences are part of the Hologram of Deception. My father had a NDE in the 11950s.

I have read somewhere in the WingMakers Materials, where it says something like this, when we leave this Human 2.0 "we go to where our level of consciousness is at that time of passing."

So, that is why the WingMakers Materials focus is on the "Love-centered life of the Six Heart Virtues and the Quantum Pause of the Sovereign Integral" as a way to keep one in the level consciousness of the Sovereign Integral at the time of our leaving this Human 2.0 uniform. This is the way to move about out the Hologram of Deception.

The choice is up to you, as to where you level of consciousness is at the time your Human Instrument, Human 2.0 is no longer able to function. The great adventure here is your true Self lives on. The question is where to you want to live?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:09 am 

Hi dberges :-)

I will try and locate the interview 2 for a read, thanks.

So, you are saying that if we can maintain a condition of inward and outward expression of the virtues and also utilise the QP, we have a way to potentially move out of the HoD? Sounds awesome! I will certainly give that a go and see what comes of it.

I do have to give credit to Anu and Co for creating something rather incredible. To come up with this experience like they have done, to enslave their peers, including the after-life format, and all the rest of it, is what seems like a major feat in its own right. If all the life here on this wonderful planet has been co-created by their team, being so diverse and amazing, I must give credit where it is due. Good job I reckon, better than a hostile barren world. And to think so many of the Earth's lifeforms are now extinct?

To answer your question as to where do I want to live? Where ever I can be my true self, in unity with other lifeforms that also have the same appreciation for all life. Touche!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:10 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
hello Eco, no, I don't remember this topic ever coming up in this forum ... but we have discussed Death in several places ... but mostly based upon what was said in the Project Camelot Interviews ... but the Fifth Interview, didn't change my (new) understanding of Death - that it is just another attempt to suppress our individuated Consciousness ... that it and the After-life ... are not any more real than Dualities .... that we have been programed to believe and manifest in our own life ... I wonder how different life would be if we all lived to be at least 200 years and could just transfer our consciousness into a new HI at will

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:07 pm 
 WWW  Profile

HI Eco,

Your observations are very good.
However, I realized that my question should have been "what level of consciousness are you going to live?" The key to breaking the wall and moving into the Domain of Unity is the level of consciousness we practice each day. It does sound so easy, but it is not that easy to keep aligned moment to moment. Yet, when we feel that we are not aligned it is so easy to get back to our "homepage" of the heart virtues.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:31 pm 

Hi starduster, thanks for your input :-)

I know to a lot of people, discussing death is a rather morbid and depressing subject, but it is inevitable in this reality, until such times as the human form can sustain a physical body for as long as they wish to. If we operated on a slightly 'upgraded' software with minor hardware adaptation, we could do it. The question posed from me would be, can it be done without the control freak status reality of Anu and Co, on this beautiful planet? The body has the ability to need very little input for some, aka food etc, so perhaps we are not that far off the 100th monkey, into having a body that can survive more with/via/from the energies around it. I nursed both my dad and mum until their last breath, so death for me, isn't the 'negative' event. True, it was difficult and emotional, but I am happy I could be there with both of them for their exit strategy. I found the hard part was no communication from that point on.

I like your supposition at the end :-) IF, we could live a longer period of horizontal time, could we experience more of the vertical at the same time? I find that a very attractive carrot indeed.

Last edited by Eco on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:51 pm 

Hi dberges :-)

Isn't language interesting? Just the word order and structure can mean something so different. It is like learning a language that uses different word order than English. I know I always screw up with word order and the locals get a laugh out of that. I was learning some Bahasa Indonesia for a couple of trips to Bali that I won. Yes, great huh? I was never attracted to Bali and being a surfer, that is odd indeed. But, I guess I had to be there for a good reason, to have the gift provided.

Hai! Apa Kabar? To any readers from Indo :-)

To answer your rephrased question. The level of consciousness I would like to reside in, 'at this time', is the one of my true self. That beautiful place of the still me. Like being beside a gentle waterfall in the midst of the forest, the peace, the quiet, the sound of the water gentle in the background, with other lifeforms in caring co-habitation. Where we share, care, and vibrate in the 'love' experience. So, I have no idea how to classify that one, but I think you should get the picture.

Oh, I know what you mean about alignment. It is a challenge to be aware of ourselves, our thoughts, the intrusions that can happen multiple times each day, other than the auto-fog programming of daily life in the matrix. I often still have to pull myself up and come back to the heart virtues somehow. Practising them, being aware of them, can place me in some interesting spaces. Just yesterday I received an email that had a bad vibe to me. I reacted, got pissed off, wondered why a member of my family has sunk to such communication methods, then I started to think about it, analyse it a bit. They are just as lost as anyone else, perhaps living a more fear based experience. So, I did the QP for the situation. Time will tell if it has helped. And that is just one of the situations that can come up for any one of us each day. Interesting huh?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Eco wrote:
Hi starduster, thanks for your input :-)

I know to a lot of people, discussing death is a rather morbid and depressing subject, but it is inevitable in this reality, until such times as the human form can sustain a physical body for as long as they wish to. If we operated on a slightly 'upgraded' software with minor hardware adaptation, we could do it. The question posed from me would be, can it be done without the control freak status reality of Anu and Co, on this beautiful planet? The body has the ability to need very little input for some, aka food etc, so perhaps we are not that far off the 100th monkey, into having a body that can survive more with/via/from the energies around it. I nursed both my dad and mum until their last breath, so death for me, isn't the 'negative' event. True, it was difficult and emotional, but I am happy I could be there with both of them for their exit strategy. I found the hard part was no communication from that point on.

I like your supposition at the end :-) IF, we could live a longer period of horizontal time, could we experience more of the vertical at the same time? I find that a very attractive carrot indeed.

Gerontology (the study of aging) was my chosen profession - I figured that if it was (the only thing besides taxes that was) inevitable - then I wanted to know what to expect ... and studied Death by working in Hospice - for 20 years... what I learned was that not one person, (much less religion) believes the same thing about Death - everyone just makes it up as they go ... until James revealed its purpose (to suppress Consiousness) it remained a mystery/taboo for thousands of years - that everyone ignored as much as possible - by design - because of the Hierarchy's agenda and subsequent programing designed to conceal this species true identity as Immortal Spirit Beings ... no matter who you ask - everyone will tell you -without the slightest doubt or hesitation - death is inevitable ... but Science is just now revealing that the Human Instrument is capable of living for hundreds of years longer than it does now ... but when surveyed about that possibility - the average person queried would freely choose death over old age --- so really it is a CHOICE that we incorporate into our belief system, and eventually manifest ... thanks to the influence of the media's idolization of "youth" and vilification of elders... most would rather be DEAD than OLD.

we create our own reality ... whether we believe it or not ... and if you BELIEVE that death is inevitable - you will eventually manifest it ... but if you had a reason to live longer - you could manifest that too

it is my personal belief, based upon something James said in answer to a question in the creator section of the original website, that revealed that the Human Instrument is just as "immortal" as the Soul (entity consciousness) but it needs to duplicate or self-replicate from time to time - the next generation of HI's (H3.0) will be the Synthesis Being (blend of all soul-carrying species) thanks to the genetic manipulations of Anu and his co-conspirators, hinted at in the Fifth Interview - and we won't need to wait ten generations because the Grand Portal will make "timelessness" accessible to us all ... and just like in the DP book, we could transfer our consiousness into a "new" (duplicate) HI - at will ...

it is my understanding that Death is a huge waste of time, and according the the Project Camelot Interview - it serves no purpose, other than to Suppress the expansion of Consciousness --- we actually spend MORE time in Death, than we do in Life (by design) Consciousness is enhanced via experience - without a human instrument - the entity isn't experiencing life - it is stuck in death.

... James revealed in the Dohman Prophesy book, that it is not only possible for an individual to live for 300 years, but that Consciousness CAN be transferred from one "Human Instrument" to another easily enough ... I intend to live until I see my duplicate HI "produced"naturally by some member of my family or to use the Grand Portal to expand my present state of consciousness - without any more delays ... nothing prevents me from doing that ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:52 pm 

Hi all,

Can someone please direct me to a download page for the Project Camelot Interviews with James. I did a search here and so many pages to comb through.

Appreciation in advance, eco

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:49 am 

Quote:
The level of consciousness I would like to reside in, 'at this time', is the one of my true self. That beautiful place of the still me. Like being beside a gentle waterfall in the midst of the forest, the peace, the quiet, the sound of the water gentle in the background, with other lifeforms in caring co-habitation. Where we share, care, and vibrate in the 'love' experience. So, I have no idea how to classify that one, but I think you should get the picture.

Oh… so beautiful Eco. Those words could have easily been my own.

I had a beautiful experience two nights after my father had died suddenly many years ago. It was a terrible shock finding his body, I was in such distress. No goodbyes, or closure, just this confrontation with death. But then two nights later as I stared out into the empty darkness of my room, the most incredible light floated into my presence – a huge white silvery light of pure divine Love. It floated across the room and then disappeared as if behind an invisible curtain. It was an experience exquisite to my soul. All the distress was gone, and perfect understanding existed. All the programs stopped for a long while. It was the end of my grief.

So that realm does interweave with ours - our pure Love is not bound by this matrix.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 am 
Posting Freak

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers_sovereign_integral.html this is the PC link

it can be found in the Resoures section of the WM's website too ... here https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:55 am 

Eco, it is in the Resources section. Here is the link.
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

If you scroll the very bottom you can download a PDF version, which has nice picture on the front.

Enjoy the comprehensive read.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:03 pm 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
Quote:
The level of consciousness I would like to reside in, 'at this time', is the one of my true self. That beautiful place of the still me. Like being beside a gentle waterfall in the midst of the forest, the peace, the quiet, the sound of the water gentle in the background, with other lifeforms in caring co-habitation. Where we share, care, and vibrate in the 'love' experience. So, I have no idea how to classify that one, but I think you should get the picture.

Oh… so beautiful Eco. Those words could have easily been my own.

I had a beautiful experience two nights after my father had died suddenly many years ago. It was a terrible shock finding his body, I was in such distress. No goodbyes, or closure, just this confrontation with death. But then two nights later as I stared out into the empty darkness of my room, the most incredible light floated into my presence – a huge white silvery light of pure divine Love. It floated across the room and then disappeared as if behind an invisible curtain. It was an experience exquisite to my soul. All the distress was gone, and perfect understanding existed. All the programs stopped for a long while. It was the end of my grief.

So that realm does interweave with ours - our pure Love is not bound by this matrix.

Death, according to what James has revealed in the PCI is a "world" created (and promoted) by Anu (to suppress consciousness) - within the realms of the Mind - that our Believe System manifests in MEST - where our thoughts become physical ... we participate in Death - of our own free will - even though it serves no purpose - other than a waiting room for a HI .... we (individually and collectively) give it the energy it needs to manifest in our self-created reality - but in truth - nothing is ever lost or wasted - and we are Immortal SECUs designed to "live" eternally ...

how is it that we can believe that the Entity's consiousness (Soul) is eternal, but the instrument designed to "carry" it - isn't (was that just short-sightedness of our Creator - or is the physical body's potential (to be the instrument of the Sovereign Integral) eternal as well ??? Why would anyone - willingly choose to go to death, if it could be easily avoided ? What purpose have you been programed to believe that Death serves other than self-isolation from Life ? If Life is eternal , and apparently it has existed for billions of years ... how can there be an "after-life" - the very concept of an "after-life" requires self-deception - there is zero "proof" that an "after-life" exists - anywhere but within the realms of an individual's Mind - and the Sovereigns of the Mind, created the Matrix so that they could experience All that Is ... and relay that "new intelligence" to ALL that IS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:07 pm 

Thanks folks, for pointing me in the right direction :-) <3

starduster

I wonder is our death experience created via the aspects/desires/conditioning/programming within us at the time. Example, those so immersed in the Christian beliefs that they create the need of meeting a 'saviour' after their last breath. Or the belief the 70 virgins are awaiting for whatever cause one dies for. Sure makes some sense to me. So, for those of us that are now aware of the con, would we also create a scenario of witnessing the bubbles and having the choice to remain outside them? My guess is Anu and his programming team have covered that base somehow.

I do feel most would choose death over old age, because of what we see as the aged experience, the slow physical and mental decline which doesn't really look like fun. My mum passed at 69, an undiagnosed brain tumor, frontal lobe. I saw her lose her faculties, sight, she totally relied on me to help her. So if I had a choice, death would be a reasonable decision based on witnessing that. I did read somewhere that the human body used to go for 800 or so years. Imagine that? Look at some of what has transpired in the last 800, it would have been one wild ride.

If, our life is pre-programmed, which for all intents and purposes seems to be to me, how could we manifest living longer? If as Neruda has mentioned, the programming is so intricate as to be ally to our daily decisions, what is the secret to attaining true free-will?

Perhaps as we move into the GP, we can have the option of choosing at will, our life in all forms, even designing our body? Would I like to design my body, sure. A few tweaks here and there couldn't hurt could it?

If we are 'stuck in death' are we in a limbo? But what of time? Does it cease to exist once we are not on Earth? It seems from NDE's and such, that there is a whole new adventure waiting and all programmed by team Anu.

If any of us incarnate now, can live until the birth of the GP, that would be awesome indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:19 pm 

sirryah wrote:
All the programs stopped for a long while. It was the end of my grief.

sirryah, such beautiful words from you regarding your dads passing. Did you have the feeling the light was your dad? It had a fantastic affect on you, your grief gone so quickly. I love it.

Team Anu sure have designed one amazing ride to keep us entertained and remaining within the parameters of the programs. It is not all doom and gloom.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:47 pm 

starduster, oops, I posted above contributing to your 1st long post before reading your 2nd.

Perhaps with the densification of Earth things have changed since the original Atlantean days. The physical can't sustain for whatever reasons. It seems every life form has a time limit on the planet and perhaps all programmed by Team Anu. Can we alter that?

Average lifespan for a male at the turn of the 20th century was something like 51. I am over the hump :-) Today is around 76.

I doubt anyone would consciously choose death over life, unless of course intense suffering and no fun prevailed. Imagine a life of constant torture, no thanks, death is a welcome relief.

Isn't the whole thing deception? How can we be self deceived if the whole program is all encompassing? If it is all contained with the HMS we are swimming in the ocean of deception without even knowing it, until we somehow are in a position to comprehend even a small fraction of what is going on. When life is going well, those larger questions are often way in the background.

The WMM are helping me make sense of questions I have had for a very long time. What I have read so far makes sense to me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:11 am 

I like this quote from the PCI Q9.

The beings inside the prison are both human and interdimensional; the prison is of the physical and interdimensional worlds. It encompasses both. It is not as if humans are in the prison and then upon death they break out and go directly to an enlightened state enjoying the fruits of heaven. No, the consciousness that you express in this world will accompany you into the next dimension. A human is equally capable of leaving the prison as an entity in the interdimensional domain; remember equality and oneness is not a condition of environment or vibratory domain.

So, if we choose to live the 6 virtues and practise the QP, our SI can be realised in human form, and we can then leave the prison, correct?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:26 am 
Posting Freak

well, Eco ... the nice thing about our BS (belief system) is that it is just as unique as we are ... no one believes the same thing ... even when they join a group of "believers" - no one is expected to really "tow the party line" 100% ... The "magic" of the WMMs is that they "activate" everyone's "core wisdom" - which is what we as individual of a species (Earthlings) all have in common ... they reveal our Origins and Destiny

I have been here - for over a decade now... 100% immersed in the "new intelligence" I have discovered in these materials ... there is more here than any one person is capable of comprehending ... and more being added - almost on a daily basis now - what with a blog an all ... it requires an open mind - so that it can flow freely through you (in one ear and out the other lol) - or you may be overwhelmed by its size

the WMF gives me the opportunity to express, my understanding of "topic of interest" which only scratch the surface of the basic concepts of Universal Truth that the LTO is sharing - as they transform my reality. ... and then I am at a loss for words to express what I discover (by design) no matter how many I use (snicker) .... so the best I can hope for, is to express it in the tone of equality that resonates the hearts of every SECU - because it is what activates our core program - which will reveal who we are - and why we are here - now ... which is the one thing, we all have in common.

to put it quite simply ... I don't believe Death is even possible, much less inevitable for a SECU ... but we have been collectively manipulated to manifest it - and choose to experience it over and over ... as if we believe that doing the same thing over and over produced different results ... which Einstein said was his definition of insanity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:34 am 
Posting Freak

Eco wrote:
I like this quote from the PCI Q9.

The beings inside the prison are both human and interdimensional; the prison is of the physical and interdimensional worlds. It encompasses both. It is not as if humans are in the prison and then upon death they break out and go directly to an enlightened state enjoying the fruits of heaven. No, the consciousness that you express in this world will accompany you into the next dimension. A human is equally capable of leaving the prison as an entity in the interdimensional domain; remember equality and oneness is not a condition of environment or vibratory domain.

So, if we choose to live the 6 virtues and practise the QP, our SI can be realised in human form, and we can then leave the prison, correct?

technically yes, however, since this is where we ARE - where we exist as individuals, we will predictably return to assist other to come to this same awareness, because "Wholeness" demands everyone's conscious participation ... you just don't have to live in the Saviorship model of existence any more... once you master the illusion of the matrix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:27 pm 

starduster, yes, a whole package of material indeed. I have only begun to scratch the surface, but I like what I see and it resonates with me. thanks for participating in the thread. :-)

Well, we must be insane if we keep recycling ourselves, however, without really knowing what is going on anyway, do we have a choice in the matter that comes from a place of outside the scam? It really must be such a creative, intricate plan that Team Anu have gone to great lengths to manufacture. Personally I offer Anu compassion, for I see something very troubled in 'his' need to be 'god' over his peers.

So, you are saying we are 'locked' into returning, even if we have the knowledge of the bubbles and how to pop them? Doesn't there come a point where we have choice to continue or not? Is the human race fated to remain in this creation, even after the GP is realised?

Whew! Think I just had a brain explosion :-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:18 am 

On a rather interesting note.

After performing the QP over the situation regarding the less than ideal contact from the family member, I find today a really nice response, with all animosity dissipated. Nice one :-)

Have other members found these type of results to everyday situations as well?