WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Death experience possibilites after 5th interview info?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:42 pm 

Can we trust and apply discernment at the same time? Or are they mutually exclusive?

To me, it seems if I need to apply discernment in anything, the quality of trust is immediately challenged. I will always have that my discernment needs to clarify the validity of something before trust is fully applied. If there wasn't the need for me to discern, then trust would be automatically applied and not needing to take a back seat until things are verified before moving into the front seat. Having to 'get to the reality' of anything before allowing myself to just be, within whatever I am involved in, takes the shine off it considerably. Not having enough data to objectively and accurately assess any situation, could leave me in the state of constant discernment, when I would rather be in trust.

This topic is discussing and mentioning possible options after my last breath. Do I now have enough data to decide I trust in what probabilities are mentioned, without applying discernment to some, or all of what is discussed? I can apply my views, ideas, thoughts, and feel what it is that I would best like to achieve as my possible experience, and if I took my trust and applied it to a 'singular' experience as being the one I would most likely prefer, what guarantee do I have that it will come to pass?

Personally, I don't like having to discern anything. Could it be that this is also a programmed 'response' that Team Anu have coded within their matrix? So, they effectively get the minions into the divide and conquer mode, by not trusting anything anymore. If I don't trust my neighbour, my family, my peers, or anything on the planet for that matter, I am effectively remaining in the separation state, divided and conquered. I could also ask, how can I possibly allow myself to trust anything, when my experience has confirmed that my trust has been abused, again and again. Can I be so naive as to consider that I can trust anything in this 3d realm? If the deception is all encompassing, across the board and within everything, Team Anu have made their play very effective indeed. Now, I could ask, how to move out of the Team Anu play, and into the world I desire to live in? Where there is no need for discernment at all. Trust is innate. Can that be achieved on this planet at this time? I sincerely doubt it. The group soup, is far from being in any state of trust. So, I have a dilemma don't I? How to live my life within the current opsys parameters, when I cannot deny that I desire something else. I simply cannot 'go with the flow' as presented on this planet, in its current direction, and should I accept that I have no say in the matter, that it is where it is and what it is, should I just resign myself to the 's**t happens' theory, accept my fate of life circumstances and that it won't get to anywhere near the state of experience I would love to exist in, and just wait until my last breath to provide relief from the current insanity, as viewed by me?

Mmm, maybe those ostriches that stick their heads in those holes and don't want to know are not so crazy afterall huh? For anyone like myself, who have these type of questions, with very few reliable answers and data to discern from, it can be rather daunting to keep continuing along that same path. Maybe I should book a room in the nuthouse instead?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:24 pm 

Since my last scribe in this thread, I have been taking a look at various reports of the 'reincarnation soul trap' that is apparently in place to capture us, yet again, after our last breath, and keep the whole game in play mode, with little chance to hit the stop button and exit.

What I found most interesting are the transcript's found in the 'Alien Interview', which if have any resemblance to fact, support the other sources, on how we are most definitely on a prison planet and to gain our rightful release is quite the task indeed.

It also mentions an array of other interesting stuff, for those who like to consider outside the box.

The interview was conducted by an Army Nurse who was the only one, that could telepathically communicate with the 'doll'. The doll was the skin for the lifeforce of the entity, that was detained in Roswell in '47, after their recon ship was hit by lightning and crashed.

It sure makes for interesting reading, and it is a free download from http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/uplo ... erview.pdf

So, if we are inside the 'prison', how to gain our release from it? We can't do that now, in our physical body, as it is very limited in its physical parameters.

I most certainly want to be aware what the possibilities are, when transitioning into the after-life experience. If there are traps, the mind wipe tech, etc, how to be aware of them, to avoid them?

Do any members reading this, have anything to add, that could help any one of us, navigate the after-life experience, so I/we can have a choice to exit the cycle?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:21 am 

Here is a bit from the interview, to provide some insight into yet another side of this scam.

It all sounds rather radical, but is this the reason why we don't remember anything before this life?

Text starts on page 62.

Quote:
Eventually The Domain discovered that a wide area of space is monitored by an "electronic force field" which controls all of the IS-BEs in this end of the galaxy, including Earth.

The electronic force screen is designed to detect IS-BEs and prevent them from leaving the area.

If any IS-BE attempts to penetrate the force screen, it "captures" them in a kind of "electronic net". The result is that the captured IS-BE is subjected to a very severe "brainwashing" treatment which erases the memory of the IS-BE. This process uses a tremendous electrical shock, just like Earth psychiatrists use "electric shock therapy" to erase the memory and personality of a "patient" and to make them more "cooperative".

On Earth this "therapy" uses only a few hundred volts of electricity. However, the electrical voltage used by the "Old Empire" operation against IS-BEs is on the order of magnitude of billions of volts! This tremendous shock completely wipes out all the memory of the IS-BE. The memory erasure is not just for one life or one body. It wipes out the all of the accumulated experiences of a nearly infinite past, as well as the identity of the IS-BE!

The shock is intended to make it impossible for the IS-BE to remember who they are, where they came from, their knowledge or skills, their memory of the past, and ability to function as a spiritual entity. They are overwhelmed into becoming a mindless, robotic non-entity.

After the shock a series of post hypnotic suggestions are used to install false memories, and a false time orientation in each IS-BE. This includes the command to "return" to the base after the body dies, so that the same kind of shock and hypnosis can be done again, and again, again -- forever. The hypnotic command also tells the "patient" to forget to remember.

What The Domain learned from the experience of this officer is that the "Old Empire" has been using Earth as a "prison planet" for a very long time -- exactly how long is unknown -- perhaps millions of years.

So, when the body of the IS-BE dies they depart from the body. They are detected by the "force screen", they are captured and "ordered" by hypnotic command to "return to the light". The idea of "heaven" and the "afterlife" are part of the hypnotic suggestion -- a part of the treachery that makes the whole mechanism work.

After the IS-BE has been shocked and hypnotized to erase the memory of the life just lived, the IS-BE is immediately "commanded", hypnotically, to "report" back to Earth, as though they were on a secret mission, to inhabit a new body. Each IS-BE is told that they have a special purpose for being on Earth. But, of course there is no purpose for being in a prison -- at least not for the prisoner.

Any undesirable IS-BEs who are sentenced to Earth were classified as "untouchable" by the "Old Empire".

This included anyone that the "Old Empire" judged to be criminals who are too vicious to be reformed or subdued, as well as other criminals such as sexual perverts, or beings unwilling to do any productive work.

An "untouchable" classification of IS-BE's also includes a wide variety of "political prisoners". This includes IS-BEs who are considered to be noncompliant "free thinkers" or "revolutionaries" who make trouble for the governments of the various planets of the "Old Empire". Of course, anyone with a previous military record against the "Old Empire" is also shipped off to Earth.

A list of "untouchables" include artists, painters, singers, musicians, writers, actors, and performers of every kind. For this reason Earth has more artists per capita than any other planet in the "Old Empire".

"Untouchables" also include intellectuals, inventors and geniuses in almost every field. Since everything the "Old Empire" considers valuable has long since been invented or created over the last few trillion years, they have no further use for such beings. This includes skilled managers also, which are not needed in a society of obedient, robotic citizens.

Anyone who is not willing or able to submit to mindless economic, political and religious servitude as a tax-paying worker in the class system of the "Old Empire" are "untouchable" and sentenced to receive memory wipe-out and permanent imprisonment on Earth.

The net result is that an IS-BE is unable to escape because they can't remember who they are, where they came from, where they are. They have been hypnotized to think they are someone, something, sometime, and somewhere other than were they really are.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the WMMs, which we joined this forum to discuss, explain that our "forgetfulness" is due to the "incarnation process" which "fragments our consciousness and limits us to the perspectives of the Human Instrument ... our First Point, is to realign the six components that give us Full Consciousness .. they need to be fused together by the individual - and nothing prevents us from doing that now

we haven't "Forgotten", we just don't know how to access that information -due to the fragmentation and the programs that Anu designed to conceal our our Origins and Destiny. .. The WMMs which the LTO discovered in their focus on searching for Truth, give us the blueprint of the Plan of First Source - so that we can realign the fragments of our Consciousness and fuse them together as One "state of Consciousness" that is coherent ...but we can't do that until we release our dependency on the established Hierarchies (Religion, Science, Politics and Culture) - we have to jetison our self-created Belief System and focus on our First Point- self-realization of the Sovereign Integral state of Consciousness

we won't discover anything about ourselves from Annunaki technology ... the "doll" is one of their creations it is not a SECU and no matter how evolved the Greys become, they can never duplicate "the individuated Consciousness" given to each of us by our Creator ... that serves the purpose of our creation.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:10 am 

Eco wrote:
If I don't trust my neighbour, my family, my peers, or anything on the planet for that matter, I am effectively remaining in the separation state, divided and conquered. I could also ask, how can I possibly allow myself to trust anything, when my experience has confirmed that my trust has been abused, again and again.....

Mmm, maybe those ostriches that stick their heads in those holes and don't want to know are not so crazy afterall huh? For anyone like myself, who have these type of questions, with very few reliable answers and data to discern from, it can be rather daunting to keep continuing along that same path. Maybe I should book a room in the nuthouse instead?

The ostrich thing only works if you completely give-up the task of improvement. Otherwise your conscience will urge you to change, at least in my case that has been the rule. As we each struggle with the mystery of freedom we encounter challenges that test our mettle, and our willingness to go on can ebb and flow, such is the strength of the Matrix within which we find ourselves. Yet from generation to generation there emerges teachers to remind us of something, initiating new iterations within the tonality of the epoch within which they live. The cultural tone of the current time, with its very quickly approaching trans-humanist reality, and 'box within box' lock down of the human spirit through AI and virtual reality, calls for a sharp message that is best reflected in the latest Neruda interview release. This type of information can most assuredly lead to exasperation, melancholy, and hopelessness, the problem being that the reality is far uglier than most expected, and the task so daunting that the natural human reaction is to throw in the towel at the sight of the summit. However we who are burdened by knowing must find a way to struggle on, to improve our self for the task at hand, to be willing to do what we need to do.

Eco wrote:
"Personally, I don't like having to discern anything."

Unfortunately with this perspective you are likely to be all consumed by a plethora of predatory responses. Discernment is an outcrop of wisdom in action, without which we are doomed to failure in our quest for freedom. This Matrix system was not designed as a Utopia, it is predatory at its base code, as in the strong predator will eat the weak prey, this can be observed at all levels of life on earth. In the socially subdued western culture, where normalcy reigns in the streets of cities (for the most part) discernment becomes almost an accessory we no longer nurture, or develop, since our level of relative safety is such that we shut down a segment of our survival instinct, under the guise of a 'we are now civilized' meme. Again unfortunately even when the threat of physical abuse is diminished the level of mental abuse or emotional abuse does not always follow suit, and damage mentally and emotionally can be just as debilitating, especially within a web of economic servitude. The levels of depression, mental and emotional illness and general apathy in industrialized nations is only growing, and growing at a faster clip as we reach the trans-humanist destination of chemical and electronic stimulation control. We are evolving technologically, but not so much culturally or emotionally.

The reality is that we need to be open and receptive to change, to me this represents the ability to view each moment objectively, leaving the definitions open ended. It's too easy to define our lives, that's also the base code of the program, to reinforce definitions, we can challenge ourselves to remain open ended in our observations, leaving our definitions as outlines rather than rigid blocks within which we build our worldview. The further into the rabbit hole one sees, the less applicable old definitions become, things that were black and white become splinters of both, since perspective changes everything. A stage set of a city skyline looks like a city from a distance, but walk up to the set and something begins to look odd, and such it is with our reality, with cursory glances and superficial observance reality looks entirely different than it does to one who has touched the walls of the set. Strive to touch the walls, then the struggle becomes remembering the experience when it ebbs and flows during the daily chores of life within the game of survival.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Eco there is no political correctness here. That you feel a need to not discern, or make decisions lest they offend someone, makes for a rather precarious existence that eventually could possibly put you in a nuthouse for how fearful you are in living. It's not fear of dying, it's fear of living that makes for repetitive, mundane and "safe" so called lives. What does your Alien transcript have to do with the Sovereign Integral process denoted throughout the entire Fifth Neruda Interview? Fear of such a process, perhaps? Perhaps.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:08 pm 

shay, um, you are adding to the simple words I presented, 'I don't like having to discern anything'. You have twisted them to suit yourself. I don't say that I don't feel a need to discern, where did your understanding of that come from? Wouldn't you rather be in a place/space where discernment is not needed? I would. That to me, would mean I have moved out of the craziness that is currently this world, where to discern anything, is wasted energy and not needed, as all other lifeforms are not attempting to take another one down, or deceive anyone, unlike the current 'modus operandi' on planet Earth and in the apparent after-life as well, which was hinted at, in the 5th interview, hence the title of this thread.

Why do you have to say I am living in fear? If I was, I doubt I would be living alone in nature, nor raising information like this thread. Just because I post something that is allay to the 5th interview contents, from another 3rd party source, means I live a fearful life does it? Wow, nice one, not.

It's not my alien transcript. I had nothing to do with it, other than posting the contents that I thought allied with the 5th interview, so other members could read it. What if it happens to be true? If you take offence or issue to such, that is for you to determine, not me.

Regarding the SI. That is something for each and everyone individually. You can say what you like about your considerations of fear of such process.

For me, I see little reflection of the 6 heart virtues in your response and also in many other of the posts you have made on this forum, cheers :-)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:29 am 
Posting Freak

Whatever eco. Valor is one of the 6 heart virtues and the one virtue that seems to scare people the most, whether in having to deal with it or exercise it. You can't be politcally correct and do either.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY