WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Experiences - After the 5th Interview
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 am 

I wonder what sort of impacts the 5th Interview of Dr Neruda has had on readers. It is evident to me that the transmission about our existence inside a matrix has been seeping through in a gradual process for years – (it is all written in the digital art), I wonder if it is a significant shift in how we interpret and ultimately experience reality.

Since reading the sequel to TWC and then the Interview, a whole other layer of the Wingmaker materials feels to be revealing itself – as if the knowledge that was already deposited inside of me is now integrating with a new potency. Past experiences now show their deeper meaning and some threads that I’d been unable to unravel, are loosening – pulling me out of the fog apathy I fell into in the times I gave up.

The art, music, poetry and philosophies, seem to thrust themselves into my consciousness in a most powerful way now. The visual vibrations of the art, link from one painting to another, opening concepts and touching the edges of abstract thought. The music unravelling pieces of mathematical code tearing holes into the hypnosis of life. The poetry lifting to the light the forgotten memories inside my heart. The vibrational tone of the philosophies, sounding the voice of an uncorrupted clarity.

It is many, many things. It all still going around inside like it is about to spill out into my life. Maybe it will. One thing it is not though– it’s not an intellectual exercise of just rearranging facts in my head. It is not about definitions, it is a transformational experience.

Post subject: Re: Experiences - After the 5th Interview
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
thank you Syrryah, that was beautifully expressed. One's Belief System become Knowledge through personal experience - and that is what transforms your perspective of "life" in MEST ... One can read about it - watch others do it , research and discuss it for years - but until they pick up the tools and use them as intended - they are not going to KNOW, with any certainty if a personal transformation is possible , because no one can do it for you

at the same time - no one can prevent you from transforming your present state of consciousness either - all it requires is an Open Mind and that you trust the LTO as much (equally) as you trust your SELF ... they in fact, claim that they are not only, the same Species of SECU as you -but that they ARE a future you - returned to this moment in time to assist you make the transistion from one evolutionary cycle to another -

The LTO have a Wholeness perspective of Earth and its inhabitants, from their outpost in the MilkyWay Galaxy where James says they have a "training center, for lack of a better word" - and that we once lived together as the First Beings that Inhabited Earth when it Incarnated into MEST - but they refused to embody the Human Instrument that Anu "designed" ... They evolved quicker than we did because their progress was not interrupted by Death, they weren't pre-occupied with the illusion of Duality or dependent upon the dogma and rituals of the Hierarchies based upon inequality that Anu established to support the Money Power Grid that keeps the embodied of the Species, enslaved (of their own free will) ... They have been trying to make us aware of their existence for the past 11,000 years, and they managed to seed some of their concepts - Universal Truth - into the Genetic Mind of the Species - but just like the words, that the LTO use to define the "notes" that produce the harmony of the frequency of (Divine) Love - their messages' "rightful meanings" have been altered by the HMS's automatic association of words with other words, that often, if not always, distort their authentic meaning - to suppress our consciousness of the "force" that powers ALL life through-out the Universe of universes animating/motivating/transforming -expanding and enhancing Source Reality - if we just focused our desires on a personal understanding of the Virtues of the Heart, we would have access to the most Powerful Force in Existence

Post subject: Re: Experiences - After the 5th Interview
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
I wonder what sort of impacts the 5th Interview of Dr Neruda has had on readers. It is evident to me that the transmission about our existence inside a matrix has been seeping through in a gradual process for years – (it is all written in the digital art), I wonder if it is a significant shift in how we interpret and ultimately experience reality.

Since reading the sequel to TWC and then the Interview, a whole other layer of the Wingmaker materials feels to be revealing itself – as if the knowledge that was already deposited inside of me is now integrating with a new potency. Past experiences now show their deeper meaning and some threads that I’d been unable to unravel, are loosening – pulling me out of the fog apathy I fell into in the times I gave up.

The art, music, poetry and philosophies, seem to thrust themselves into my consciousness in a most powerful way now. The visual vibrations of the art, link from one painting to another, opening concepts and touching the edges of abstract thought. The music unravelling pieces of mathematical code tearing holes into the hypnosis of life. The poetry lifting to the light the forgotten memories inside my heart. The vibrational tone of the philosophies, sounding the voice of an uncorrupted clarity.

It is many, many things. It all still going around inside like it is about to spill out into my life. Maybe it will. One thing it is not though– it’s not an intellectual exercise of just rearranging facts in my head. It is not about definitions, it is a transformational experience.

Thank you! And thanx for not quoting but instead giving us your heartfelt expression. I appreciate it very much! This latest interview just reaffirmed a lot for me of observations over the decades and things I wasn't clear about. I like knowing how this works because then I see what I can do and test it to see if it works. I experiment.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY