WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The Body Matrix
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
it is through your behavioral system, the expression of your virtuous heart and the application of techniques like the Rising Heart that define you as a teacher of light.

it is very plain and simply put ... your behavior reveals your true identity / state of consciousness ... not words.
so not practicing reveals one's dis-belief ... and lack of genuine experience ... denial of Truth to manifest as what Dr N suggested in my "signature" quote
self-deception is self-defeating - no judgment necessary when pointing out facts.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:26 pm 
Posting Freak

I like this simple quote from the "Living From the Heart Paper", it's from within the Lyricus Teaching Order, I thought I would share it with you Angelo:

“What one can express through their heart is gold to the iron of the mind.”

http://www.eventtemples.com/downloads/p ... 28e%29.pdf

:?}

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:25 am 

Here is another picture of the Body Matrix.
Note the little symbol positioned on the top centre of head.
A picture that conveys a lot without words and quite powerful to contemplate. I wonder what mathematicians would have to say about it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:13 am 

And another one with particular reference to our DNA. Interesting that the picture is shown in a cross formation.
There is also an indication of DNA spatial symmetry in the centre of the upper back inside the circle.
Note the 777 in the bottom right - whatever that might mean.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:17 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
The human instrument is a fabric of frustration for the teachers of light, as they know well what they are, but like a ballet dancer wearing a spacesuit, they are not able to express the fullness of their higher wisdom in the material worlds. This frustration is coupled to the third dimension construct that teachers must teach through words-spoken or written-yet we tell you that it is through your behavioral system, the expression of your virtuous heart and the application of techniques like the Rising Heart that define you as a teacher of light.

The Rising Heart

http://www.eventtemples.com/downloads/p ... ion%29.pdf

I just finished reading this beautiful paper yet again and have found even more profundity in it when coupled with the above excerpt from Quantusum. This quote pretty well sums up my impatience which I am working on to correct right now with lotz and lotz of compassion, forgiveness and understanding. : ? }

Thank you so much Shayalana for the excerpt from the book and the quote above, very appropriate and timely!

I've been very busy with little time to write but I will be sharing more in the future.

Cheers

~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:28 pm 

Suggestion for a simple visualization spinoff of the rising heart:

Imagine you are at the roof of your home, looking around.
Then you extend your arms and start levitating upwards.
As you start levitating, you also start radiating light - the light of your soul.
The higher you go, the more radiant, liberated and more soul-infused you become.

Report your experiences 8)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:59 am 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
The human instrument is a fabric of frustration for the teachers of light, as they know well what they are, but like a ballet dancer wearing a spacesuit, they are not able to express the fullness of their higher wisdom in the material worlds. This frustration is coupled to the third dimension construct that teachers must teach through words-spoken or written-yet we tell you that it is through your behavioral system, the expression of your virtuous heart and the application of techniques like the Rising Heart that define you as a teacher of light.

The Rising Heart

http://www.eventtemples.com/downloads/p ... ion%29.pdf

I just finished reading this beautiful paper yet again and have found even more profundity in it when coupled with the above excerpt from Quantusum. This quote pretty well sums up my impatience which I am working on to correct right now with lotz and lotz of compassion, forgiveness and understanding. : ? }

Thank you so much Shayalana for the excerpt from the book and the quote above, very appropriate and timely!

I've been very busy with little time to write but I will be sharing more in the future.

Cheers

~

I look forward to it! Cheers Angelo!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:05 am 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
And another one with particular reference to our DNA. Interesting that the picture is shown in a cross formation.
There is also an indication of DNA spatial symmetry in the centre of the upper back inside the circle.
Note the 777 in the bottom right - whatever that might mean.

Thanx for posting these pics Sirryah! Looking at them now in the context of the 5th Interview brings a more telling picture to fore of how these bodies were constructed technologically and scientifically by the Annunaki and Sirians.
The cross is interesting, I hadn't really noticed it before like I do now.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:52 pm 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
starduster wrote:
I believe, based upon what the LTO has revealed about the Human Mind system , that our "core" program includes "truth-seeking" (and subsequently, sharing) as a priority...

Hi starduster, I was struck with the quote above the other night, and the word 'programmed' stuck in my mind, I suspect that the 'core' is not a program at all, but is the animating force itself; the seeking after freedom is a relic of the 'Atlantean' being, as Neruda might have described it, and not a program at all, but a force that cannot be coded out. The 'core' is the glitch itself, and transcends mathematics. This force can be said to traverse the human mind system but is not a part of it, it works in-between the mathematics, like a ghost in the machine, constantly seeking an override capacity within the personality enclosed within the vehicle.

I love this response of yours Angelo! What struck me about it was that it reminded me about what is said about the earth's core in the 5th Interview being an uncontrollable anomoly for the Annunaki and Sirians. That's because it isn't a program and they didn't create it. They had no idea what it could and would do besides its densification factor...to a degree. I don't think they realized that it would cause them so much work in controlling this planet making it impossible for them to manifest here physically for any extended period of time without becoming entrapped in the density as well. To think, they used the core of earth on other planets too without knowing its full effects over time. Your idea about a dimensional doorway is valid. Perhaps, with the densification factor it is what activates the awakening of the Sovereign Integral despite how uncomfortable it feels. I find it very much so. The earth is a consciousness as well, which the Annunaki and Sirians give no credit too. And us and it have a bond the Annunaki and Sirians don't. For some reason I don't think the results of using the earths core in other places would be any more predictable than they are here either. I also feel that our connection with this planet , which the Atlanteans originally nurtured, is much to our advantage and not for the controllers. Their indifference and destructive nature blinds them to what will come around and bite them in the ass-ets. Perhaps, the densification factor has something to do with this as well? I like that you seem to realize the limitations of the technological intellect.There are many, because they are based on separtion, inequality and hierarchy. It appears to me that the tide is turning and they are swimming against it while we are forging ahead as it. That the news outlets are pretty well all controlled by the controllers is for psychological purposes in keeping us in confusion and fear and off balance. They are really so few, we are so very many. I find that reassuring . I love Tim Bernes-Lee for having created the WWW(with much help) and giving it as a gift to humanity. He and many others, advanced technologically as well, still advocates freedom of the net. That was not in the plan of the controllers. There is much more and better to the invisable than only the Annunaki realms and by a magnitude that is incalcuable. I find that reassuring as well for reasons stated in that small excerpt from the Rising Heart paper I posted earlier. The science of the controllers talk as about many and other dimensions... what is beyond all of that is the Sovereign Integral, like fish we are swimming in it. This is my understanding anyway. :<}

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:32 am 
Posting Freak

Angelo, again I feel compelled to post this for your viewing. I think you are familiar with John Berges who worked closely with James in editing James "The Collected Works of the WingMakers Vols. 1 & 2." Darlene, John's partner and wife, finished editing Volume 2 after John passed the plane. This is a excerpt from a talk that John gave in Turkey. Anyway, I found it to be a wonderful overview of what is happening in the world as disturbing as some of it is, and why. I liked being reminded of what we are here to do. Darlene posted this on another thread. I don't follow anyone nor believe in gurus. But I do resonate with some and that I do, means I have what they do too.

Quote:
The Path of Unification and Peace in the Globalizing World Through the Virtues of the Heart
 By John Berges

This is part of the speech that dealt with the 2012 shift.

Another interesting detail about this paper (The Energetic Heart: Its Purpose in Human Destiny) is that it identifies 2012 as a time of dimensional shift for our entire planet. However, James and Lyricus do not describe this as an event that will occur when the Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012. The dimensional shift, which is more like a wave of energy that we are already experiencing. And like a wave it will gradually increase in size and power as it reaches its crest and makes its impact on our shores and then slowly subsides. The important part of this analogy is that this wave, like a tsunami, will be so powerful that it will transform the land that it crashes against.

That “land” is our planet, and this wave will alter life here forever. Those individuals still rooted in materialism, fear, prejudice, and mistrust of others, will be severely challenged as their fear-based egos resist this shift to a more refined energy. In fact, I believe that this is already occurring.

According to James, the most effective way to avoid the anxiety and fear engendered by this shift is to develop our connection to the energetic heart, which is a portal to the soul or Essence. This alignment with spirit is in line with the spiritual energies of the shift, and consequently its impact on our physical and psychological lives will be positive as we experience an expanded state of consciousness.
However, before we celebrate our good fortune, it is important to point out that we will still be challenged just like the rest of humanity. So, at this critical time we must remain courageous, strong, and dedicated to our chosen spiritual paths.
In 2006, James released a follow-up paper about the heart entitled “The Art of the Genuine: A Spiritual Imperative.” Here is a quotation from this paper:

The art of the genuine is the practice of coherence between the deeper awakening of the heart virtues within each of us, and their faithful expression in the worlds of form. Those individuals who are awakened to the frequencies of the energetic heart within and practice . . . the expression of these frequencies in their behavior and actions are practicing their highest purpose. “The Art of the Genuine: A Spiritual Imperative,” p. 4.

In other words, it is absolutely necessary for us to become Genuine Human Beings, by allowing the intelligence of the heart to flow into the hearts of everyone we meet. The Knowledge Book also teaches this. On page 67 of the English translation we find this statement: “For us, the Genuine Human Being is the one who will reflect his or her Divine Light on those around himself or herself without being lost in the problems of his or her depression.” This is a beautiful definition of selfless service.

So, what are these heart virtues? At the beginning of this paper, James provides a diagram depicting them. They are:
• Appreciation • Compassion • Forgiveness • Humility Understanding Valor

Applying these six virtues in our daily lives is a service we can perform that has the potential to transform ourselves as well as our relationships with others. The incoming energies of the shift are aligned to the spiritual power of Love, Brotherhood, and Unity. Therefore, those who remain in fear, prejudice, and separativeness will have difficulty adjusting to this new frequency due to the greater difference between the new energies and the old. This increased difference in frequencies can easily lead to intensified chaos and conflict in society.

Therefore, these negative attitudes in the emotional dimension of our planet need to be transformed in order to reduce the negative effects of the dimensional shift on the general world population and increase the humanity’s sense of Unity.

A critical factor in this shift is that it is also a consciousness shift. Therefore, the potential benefits of this energy shift are dependent on human beings such as us, who can express these intensified spiritual energies in our lives. In a very real way, each of us is an opening for these new energies to flow into the consciousness of humanity.

Simply stated, when we transmit the virtues to others we are not only helping them as individuals, but also contributing to the well-being of the earth. Through the many centuries of human existence we have polluted the collective emotional field with fear, prejudice, and hatred. This has a feedback effect on all of us, including nature, for this accumulated negativity generates an emotional atmosphere that affects billions of people around the world.

From a speech given by John Berges on Nov. 1, 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey
The Path of Unification and Peace in the Globalizing World Through the Virtues of the Heart 
By John Berges

© 2011, John Berges WingMakers LLC All Rights Reserved

Cheers!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Angelo, dear brother, this may be of interest to you and it does very much effect the body matrix. It's from the new WingMakers.com website. The second paragraph I find particularily interesting, the italics are mine.

Quote:
The LTO knowledge base and systems are also addressed, and from the answers we learn that there is no Lyricus “bible” of teachings; that their knowledge base and system has formed into seven disciplines; that their philosophical system is an outgrowth of the science of multidimensional reality (which will be a byproduct of the Grand Portal discovery), and that their philosophy is more of a catalytic system for nudging those in the quarters of power toward an expanded view of reality and consciousness beyond the physical world. And finally, that this discovery, in turn and ironically, sheds the need for a philosophical system because:

In the knowledge of this reality, there is no need for a philosophical system or spiritual belief system or religious structure because the individual recognizes that they are complete unto themselves with respect to the vital knowledge. No laws or rules are required in this realization because the knowledge itself entrains the soul carrier to its holographic truth, which is based on the most profound levels of love and understanding. As this is the foundation of persistent reality, those who live in this frequency neither require nor seek a philosophical system.

https://www.wingmakers.com/websites/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:20 am 
Posting Freak

There's a feeling of being like a jigsaw puzzle. Starting with the whole picture and then being taken apart in pieces and then put back together again. What comes back together again we can only guess at...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:56 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
There's a feeling of being like a jigsaw puzzle. Starting with the whole picture and then being taken apart in pieces and then put back together again. What comes back together again we can only guess at...

Very much a puzzle, and the pieces don't go back in the same way as they came out! I recall having this exact sensation as a rule, mostly at night time, for many, many years, like 4th dimensional complexities sorting themselves out in my mind, to the extent that I could feel it in my teeth. There is a code, and once the pieces go in, and congeal, new attitudes, new skills, new perspectives evolve into actuality, as behaviours, and as insights seared into the frontal lobe. The danger is falling back into the mainly reptilian center of our brain, due to the 'attraction' of our cultures, and losing focus on the frontal lobe complex and its higher value system.

Thanks for the quote Shayalana :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak

I am convinced by the evidence presented in the study of Cymatics that it is a frequency that "changes" the form of the puzzle pieces and allows us to put them into a newly developing "picture" --- the Harvard Study of the Earth's resonance reveals what frequency we are conforming to and the revealing study of frequencies, is pointing to the frequency that we innately are drawn to and feel most comfortable resonating in (as a species) . (we have our proof)

I am also convinced that the "tone of equality" that is authentically expressed through an individual (most potently) is the frequency that we need to project to transform "the Whole" of our existence ... if we could get the media to broadcast that frequency instead of the frequency of fear - I believe we would find the pieces of the puzzle -naturally drawn to express a "new" form, or perhaps our Original form ... that we are all more comfortable with.

It is my understanding that many "artist" are aware of this "tone" and expressing it in their Art-form to influence others to bring their selves into alignment with a new state of being (when they are exposed to it). I also believe that the Earth is resonating that frequency now but that we have distorted it with "static" (by design)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Always good to talk to you Angelo! :^ }

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:23 pm 
Posting Freak

In the Fifth Interview Neruda talks about the human instrument being the interface to the Sovereign Integral. And it is the human instrument and its five senses in particular that are the biggest diversion and distraction away from the Sovereign Integral to the degree of us being so disconnected from the SI. However, with the Wholeness Navigator, even though it was created by the Annunaki for the oppression of the SI, has been "altered" somewhat by Lyricus so that it's purpose is not for seeking unity with Anu the fake god, and his kind, but, has been turned inward through the Energetic Heart to the SI for unity and conscious awareness of it, instead. I AM WE ARE. Our Chambers of Self can be very interesting havens. This is a way to create a bridge into the shadows where the Sovereign Integral was consigned by the Annunaki and their their need for absolute power, externally. Just a thought.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:46 am 

There are moments in life that are so trying, that they exasperate the will, and I oftentimes find myself feeling gratitude in those holes of emotional despondency. There I find the desire to thank the one who gives me life, enabling a shift of focus away from the pain of the situation to the reality of the hologram, and its nature of impermanence. Seeing the situational lesson in the universal interaction is like healing ointment for the consciousness, and it is through this filter of emotional turbulence that I facet the nature of my being, the realizations themselves act as a chisel upon the crust that separates us from ourselves. Anu's function as an adversary is in the development of a hybrid consciousness consisting of those who have managed to overcome the programming. This collective of consciousness having been further developed within the matrix enables the evolution of a more complete and less naive and emotionally fragile human.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:46 am 

Last edited by sirryah on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:29 am 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
There are moments in life that are so trying, that they exasperate the will, and I oftentimes find myself feeling gratitude in those holes of emotional despondency. There I find the desire to thank the one who gives me life, enabling a shift of focus away from the pain of the situation to the reality of the hologram, and its nature of impermanence. Seeing the situational lesson in the universal interaction is like healing ointment for the consciousness, and it is through this filter of emotional turbulence that I facet the nature of my being, the realizations themselves act as a chisel upon the crust that separates us from ourselves. Anu's function as an adversary is in the development of a hybrid consciousness consisting of those who have managed to overcome the programming. This collective of consciousness having been further developed within the matrix enables the evolution of a more complete and less naive and emotionally fragile human.

I appreciate this perspective AngeloZ - which I recognize has having been born independently by your own unique experiences - thank you for sharing it - it resonates in the cleared chambers of a neutralized heart and energizes the Soul's desires to be Whole (again)

I SEE THE BRIDGE - it is no longer invisible - I'm moving over to the other side (model of existence) one step at a time with complete confidence in my SELF 8)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:29 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
In the Fifth Interview Neruda talks about the human instrument being the interface to the Sovereign Integral. And it is the human instrument and its five senses in particular that are the biggest diversion and distraction away from the Sovereign Integral to the degree of us being so disconnected from the SI. However, with the Wholeness Navigator, even though it was created by the Annunaki for the oppression of the SI, has been "altered" somewhat by Lyricus so that it's purpose is not for seeking unity with Anu the fake god, and his kind, but, has been turned inward through the Energetic Heart to the SI for unity and conscious awareness of it, instead. I AM WE ARE. Our Chambers of Self can be very interesting havens. This is a way to create a bridge into the shadows where the Sovereign Integral was consigned by the Annunaki and their their need for absolute power, externally. Just a thought.

I don't know how you can still "see" the Human Instrument as your enemy ("the biggest diversion and distraction away from the Sovereign Integral ") when it has been revealed that it is what makes the entity whole ... we are not capable of a Sovereign Integral state of Consciousness without it. We depend upon its perspectives to develop our full potential - it allows us to experience ALL that IS - IT triggers our transformation

the Wholeness navigator ... is that holographic replica of our Creator that guides us ... It chooses to dwell IN the Human Instrument as the heart of our Soul/Consciousness - of its own free will - because IT can not be contained. The Wingmakers created a program in the Human mind system that allows the individual to interact with our Creator again so that we are not dependent upon anyone - the Universal Truth that it extends to the Human Instrument is what satisfies the purpose of our creation (which includes it as part of our wholeness) and allows us to fulfill our destiny ... it can not be altered by Matter, Energy, Space or Time - Anu can not alter it or suppress it ... and his attempts to conceal it from us with his reprograming have been foiled by the direct access that the portal the Wingmakers have created to allow us - to interact with Consciousness

Anu is serving the purpose of his creation - the role he plays in the development of this Species is vital if we sincerely desire to know ALL that IS - it is not so much our consciousness that he has suppressed, but his own ... he's like the older brother, that (cold-heartedly) throws his younger sibling into the lake (like his dad did to him) so that we can learn how to swim - and trust his own intuition that reveals how to trust our SELF (to save our self) - one day I hope to thank him for the role he has played in the Plan of First Source and my own SELF real-ization because I understand now why it was necessary to release my dependency on others so that I can swim confidently in the vast oceans of the Universe of Wholeness - and to breathe (even under water) Life into existence - everything serves ITs purpose.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:33 am 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:

I understand the feeling. However, for those who are taken hold of by the Sovereign Integral from what overrides space and time through awareness of being able to do so and despite all the countless distractions and diversions within the matrix/Hologram of Deception/Delusion, there is nothing fragile about it at all, beyond being only human that is. It's all in the mind, the delusion... These are the mutants spoken about in the Chamber 24 poetry who create nodes in the Sovereign Intregral network which helps connect us to our galactic sisters and brothers through conscious awareness of the true human beings we are, powered with SI consciousness. They could be some of us you know. You are a fabulous writer btw.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:12 am 

I apologise in advance for going a little off track, but I will ask about it here since it interrelates to what this thread has been about.

It really does concern electromagnetic fields that make up our human form and the current ‘interference’ that is moving upon the grid (much of it deliberate I’m certain), particularly in the densely built societies. I am in knowing that I need to move out of these interferences as far as it is possible in a modern world. So I began researching. I came across a book that apparently gives quite a thorough insight into the nature of these fields as they make up our body, and then a website that appears to have some correlating themes covered in the 5th Neruda Interview, not to mention some of the discussions on this forum.

The book is called Worldbridger. And there is a website which I think is connected to this book which is http://www.thetemplateorg.com . Both these things rise a feeling in me – I’m not sure why yet. Its possible I visited the website once, but usually I remember such information, especially when presented with a certain atmosphere of knowledge.

I’m writing about this here, because I want to know if others have interacted/read this, and if it was valued by you. It seems quite extensive and worthwhile on the surface, but there are some aspects that I might feel bothered by. I have not purchased anything, but may give the book a go. Or perhaps there is some other knowledge available that is able to carry both the overview and detail that could broaden my knowledge about what is affecting me.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:58 am 
Posting Freak

yes I read that book and their may be a topic in the Archives about it .... nope no topic but if you use the search you will see what I had to say about it right after I read it ... it did effect me for quite a while I didn't go outdoors when the moon was full ... and my horse still goes a little nuts when it is full... what I think about when the word comes up is their home made of doors :mrgreen:

I haven't kept up with her "ceremonies" but they were going on - full- steam-ahead last time I googled it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:13 am 

Some wonderful Winter Solstice music - Celtic, Christian, Mystic, enjoy!

http://youtu.be/HTQgKBPQkf0?t=1s