WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Body Matrix
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 pm 

starduster wrote:
...please give example where you believe that I am trying to "poison the well"

No need starduster, it's self evident for all to see. I hope you did not exert too much energy posting your extensive message to me today, because I'm simply not willing to take the time out of my day to even read it. You have nothing to offer me, nothing of value anyway. I find it strange that you keep posting here, I'm not interested and I'm not sure anyone else is either.

Is there an ignore option in this forum.....?

I looked and there is an ignore option! Under 'friends and foes' in the control panel you can choose to ignore members, starduster has now been listed as a 'foe' and thus ignored!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, there is an "ignore" option in the control panel, for IGNOREant people ... feel free to use it after so clearly identifying yourself.

no doubt you are aware that the LTO define "evil" as "resisting awareness" ... willful IGNOREance :lol:

Lyricus.com FAQ #7

It doesn't matter if you read my post or not, others - with open minds- will - for decades to come

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
starduster wrote:
...please give example where you believe that I am trying to "poison the well"

No need starduster, it's self evident for all to see. I hope you did not exert too much energy posting your extensive message to me today, because I'm simply not willing to take the time out of my day to even read it. You have nothing to offer me, nothing of value anyway. I find it strange that you keep posting here, I'm not interested and I'm not sure anyone else is either.

Is there an ignore option in this forum.....?

I looked and there is an ignore option! Under 'friends and foes' in the control panel you can choose to ignore members, starduster has now been listed as a 'foe' and thus ignored!

Praises to the Source be given! :lol: Thank you Angelo for being so honest and having the courage or making the effort to speak up! I use the ignore button too. :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
. However, there were some Atlanteans who didn't and/or wouldn't inhabit the bodies so escaped into dimensional pockets instead, remaining the consciously aware Sovereign Integrals they are.

Hi Shayalana :P It is my understanding that the Sovereign Integral can only come about through the self realization of wholeness, as the entity traverses through the fragmentation of the human experience. Dare I say that the SI's will be 'greater than the gods'.

Shayalana wrote:
As an aside, why do you equate SI consciousness with being omniscient? Do you think of it as being omnipotent as well? And if so what frame of reference are you using? The Hologram of Delusion or having ever glimpsed the state of being a SI?

As a note, I've read the Camelot interviews several times. The question above is a little perplexing to me, I'm not sure I've discussed omniscience or omnipotence have I? Maybe you can elaborate for me.

Cheers,

Angelo

Why would you think that we are not whole beings? And why would you think that all of us having come from the same Source for the purpose of making known the unknown would know everything such as when being consciously aware of being a Sovereign Integral such as we were before inhabiting these bodies? We can never know absolutely everything we're not suppose too, this is Anu's created world for others to experience until they figure a way to go beyond it such as we are now doing. And then there is the Grand Portal. These bodies are quite the adventure and one we chose to take and maybe the adventure got more interesting when we started to realize what we had forgotten.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Angelo hope you don't mind me posting this diagram but I find it very interesting and perhaps a contemplation for a good question you asked about the Sovereign Integral. Notice that on both the top and bottom the Sovereign Integral has an infinity sign beside it and that the SI is on both the top and bottom. I love this diagram and am still contemplating it. : >}

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry, I posted a wrong link ... I believe it is important that we understand what IGNOREance really is, so here it the quote - so that you know, I didn't twist it - and what you are participating in when you choose to be IGNOREant

QUESTION 9
Can you explain the concept of evil? Is it real?

ANSWER 9
The primary concern in the universe is not evil, but ignorance. When members of a species are in ignorance of their identity as an individuated consciousness, they are more easily manipulated and seduced by the temporal illusions of MEST (matter, energy, space, time). The MEST universe is the most exterial view of the multiverse, and those who identify with it as their true home are living in ignorance.

It is from this lack of knowledge that the concept of evil has propagated into an array of characters, energies, and motives. Evil, at its most distilled level, is merely partial awareness, and from this partial awareness, the soul carrier of any species is capable of behaviors that can be termed evil. Evil, as it pertains to a personality like First Source, does not exist. It is not a codified energy system or intelligence. It is a behavioral expression of ignorance and nothing more.

In this context, Lyricus is concerned with evil, but does not fear its power or impact because evil is not coordinated and coherent, unlike those who are aligned with First Source. Moreover, evil is in conflict with itself more than it is in conflict with First Source and its aligned expressions. In most instances, Lyricus looks upon the evil expressions of a species or one of its members with compassion, heightening our resolve to assist a species to the Grand Portal.

In Lyricus terminology, evil is resistance to the path of awareness – namely the Grand Portal. Resistance to the Grand Portal’s discovery and propagation is the primary outgrowth of uninformed entities that desire to retain the deceptions of their personal power, fearing that the enlightenment of the species will displace them. Evil lacks a root system that is fed from the depths of the individuated consciousness, and it is therefore easily eradicated once the individuated consciousness becomes the identity of the human species.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Angelo for the reminder about the Friend or Foe option in the upper right hand corner under User Control Panel for anyone who feels a need to use it. 8)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:32 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Why would you think that we are not whole beings?

Hi Shayalana,

I'm not sure if I implied that we were not 'whole', but rather that we are differentiated by our entry into the mind. We need to be honest with ourselves and recognize our wholeness/oneness as a fact while struggling with the common reality that we rarely live outside the confines of our thoughts and prejudices. I'm merely a realist I suppose, I take people at their level of cognition as it's reflected in their behaviour and actions, and the sad truth is that in most cases those who entreat us all with the most verbiage regarding how 'whole' they are, are usually the most conflicted and separated, trapped as they are by a new form of separation, the illusion of knowledge. In my life it seems that the most sovereign individuals I know are not exclaiming truth about all things spiritual, but are steadfast in their actions, hold a sense of serenity and are often in wonderment of life itself. I had a dear neighbour a few years ago, the most humble, hard working, steadfast and clear minded person I've ever met, yet he had no inclination towards any sense of spiritual hierarchy, or debates about levels of knowing, or any other such thing, he simply exuded wonderment and appreciation, did not judge harshly, and was genuinely interested, for that he will always remain a friend, and a light to others.

In plain English - I'm so not interested in all the talk about wholeness and sovereignty, it's all just words if the words do not carry clarity of purpose, and appreciation. It seems to me that too many people in the 'alternative' thinking arena believe that they must bludgeon others with their opinion even when not solicited, as though they have a duty to correct the wrongs they perceive around them. This approach of correcting perceived errors in others is a form of control no different than any other. In my line of work I see the deepest forms of self delusion, apathy and ignorance, yet I engage people on a human level without feeling the need to change anyone, the change is their own to make, my role is merely to reflect my own clarity in my words and actions, and in this they may see light, or even hope.

Shayalana wrote:
And why would you think that all of us having come from the same Source for the purpose of making known the unknown would know everything such as when being consciously aware of being a Sovereign Integral such as we were before inhabiting these bodies? We can never know absolutely everything we're not suppose too...

I'm not sure I mentioned knowing everything, but greater clairvoyance and intuitive insight is another matter. We can know a great deal, perhaps even enough that when we depart this body we are doing so consciously.

Thank for your sharing Shayalana!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:48 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Angelo hope you don't mind me posting this diagram but I find it very interesting and perhaps a contemplation for a good question you asked about the Sovereign Integral. Notice that on both the top and bottom the Sovereign Integral has an infinity sign beside it and that the SI is on both the top and bottom. I love this diagram and am still contemplating it. : >}

Thank you for the image, James/Mahu does enjoy creating these diagrams, but they are linear reflections of a non-linear reality. The Sovereign Integral exists on top and bottom, but there is only one SI. In the old forum, or rather the original forum, I remember I described a picture of a crystal sphere with a light shining into it, if the light was hitting the sphere off center it would refract into various colours (see diagram you provided) but if the center of the sphere was hit perfectly it would not refract and would instead produce a beam. What is the beam?

The colours are diversity, reflections of wholeness, but not wholeness itself, while the centering of the light creates wholeness and dissolves the reflections. As a Sovereign Integral, the colours are gone, thus there is only the SI. The question is, how do we center the light?

Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 pm 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Why would you think that we are not whole beings?

Hi Shayalana,

I'm not sure if I implied that we were not 'whole', but rather that we are differentiated by our entry into the mind. We need to be honest with ourselves and recognize our wholeness/oneness as a fact while struggling with the common reality that we rarely live outside the confines of our thoughts and prejudices. I'm merely a realist I suppose, I take people at their level of cognition as it's reflected in their behaviour and actions, and the sad truth is that in most cases those who entreat us all with the most verbiage regarding how 'whole' they are, are usually the most conflicted and separated, trapped as they are by a new form of separation, the illusion of knowledge. In my life it seems that the most sovereign individuals I know are not exclaiming truth about all things spiritual, but are steadfast in their actions, hold a sense of serenity and are often in wonderment of life itself. I had a dear neighbour a few years ago, the most humble, hard working, steadfast and clear minded person I've ever met, yet he had no inclination towards any sense of spiritual hierarchy, or debates about levels of knowing, or any other such thing, he simply exuded wonderment and appreciation, did not judge harshly, and was genuinely interested, for that he will always remain a friend, and a light to others.

In plain English - I'm so not interested in all the talk about wholeness and sovereignty, it's all just words if the words do not carry clarity of purpose, and appreciation. It seems to me that too many people in the 'alternative' thinking arena believe that they must bludgeon others with their opinion even when not solicited, as though they have a duty to correct the wrongs they perceive around them. This approach of correcting perceived errors in others is a form of control no different than any other. In my line of work I see the deepest forms of self delusion, apathy and ignorance, yet I engage people on a human level without feeling the need to change anyone, the change is their own to make, my role is merely to reflect my own clarity in my words and actions, and in this they may see light, or even hope.

Shayalana wrote:
And why would you think that all of us having come from the same Source for the purpose of making known the unknown would know everything such as when being consciously aware of being a Sovereign Integral such as we were before inhabiting these bodies? We can never know absolutely everything we're not suppose too...

I'm not sure I mentioned knowing everything, but greater clairvoyance and intuitive insight is another matter. We can know a great deal, perhaps even enough that when we depart this body we are doing so consciously.

Thank for your sharing Shayalana!

Wow Angelo! What a great reply and very much appreciated! Thank you! Sorry that I was unclear about the knowing everything thing. I certainly didn't mean that I thought that of you. Perhaps, if I put it this way, I love to learn and am curious as hell. I sometimes get overwhelmed as to where to start at times because I find so much so interesting! So I calm myself down with a breathing technique, one of many, and chose. Then I realized that I won't ever know everything but will sure have fun soaking up all I can! :lol: This is the context that that came from, I didn't mean it about you, I have to tell you though your intelligence is such a refreshing presence on this forum! Thank you for that, it's been too long coming. BTW anyone I ever met who went to a Steiner school and there are a few I know of, are some of the most engaging, intelligent ,and caring people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. That and/or Montessori are two great schools I know of for children. That's been my experience anyway. Thanks for being here and Cheers!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:02 pm 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

Thank you for the image, James/Mahu does enjoy creating these diagrams, but they are linear reflections of a non-linear reality. The Sovereign Integral exists on top and bottom, but there is only one SI. In the old forum, or rather the original forum, I remember I described a picture of a crystal sphere with a light shining into it, if the light was hitting the sphere off center it would refract into various colours (see diagram you provided) but if the center of the sphere was hit perfectly it would not refract and would instead produce a beam. What is the beam?

The colours are diversity, reflections of wholeness, but not wholeness itself, while the centering of the light creates wholeness and dissolves the reflections. As a Sovereign Integral, the colours are gone, thus there is only the SI. The question is, how do we center the light?

Cheers

Good answer. Yes, there is only one Sovereign Integral and it is not in time/space or energy or light as we know it or think of it. That is why we call it infinite. How do you explain the unlimited with these linear limited minds? It's like being a fish in water the fish doesn't really notice the water. We don't notice the Sovereign Integral except maybe as a mere glimpse now and then. I love getting into stillness and emptiness and staying there as long as I can totally sense deprived because I am unaware of them in that state. From there I wait and lean in real close to listen to my heart and between each beat an echo rises to meet me in its silence of a feeling that's not emotion...a sound that's not heard externally but can only be felt internally...to be interpreted by the mind later... The light body is but part of the passage to/of the Sovereign Integral . Did you know that sound gave birth to light? I think of light as a layer one of many and I still have much to grok of all of this. Thank you Angelo!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:00 am 

Quote:
BTW anyone I ever met who went to a Steiner school and there are a few I know of, are some of the most engaging, intelligent ,and caring people I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

Hello, and thank you Shayalana for your kind words.

The Steiner schools do have a strong emphasis on creativity, nature and beauty and they encourage students to think for themselves. It's not just a matter of learning facts, because a human being should not be just a walking body of facts.
But they do at times attract a few fanatics who are so wound up in teaching an ideology that they loose a meaningful relationship with their students (at least when I was there - a long time ago now).

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:21 am 

Getting back to the Body Matrix - I put together a few pictures that I think show the existence of a body matrix.
I'm interested in your thoughts.

Attachments:
File comment: The grid of body matrix- as depicted from Philosophy Chamber 3.
Body matrix 3.jpg
Body matrix 3.jpg [ 38.68 KiB | Viewed 2462 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:41 am 

And a few more...

Attachment:
SI in body matrix.jpg
SI in body matrix.jpg [ 37.83 KiB | Viewed 2440 times ]
A close up of the SI imagine. Notice the electronic like code on the skin, and the external grid lines connecting to what appears to the nervous system of the human body.

Attachment:
Body matrix - portal.jpg
Body matrix - portal.jpg [ 23.72 KiB | Viewed 2462 times ]
I notice the external grid waveforms linking into the body.

Attachment:
Matrix - head.jpg
Matrix - head.jpg [ 11.55 KiB | Viewed 2462 times ]
From The Living Truth published 2008. The head depicted in the body matrix grid with a small line of 1’ & 0’s.

Last edited by sirryah on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:43 am 

Gosh the images are so small, how do I make them show its normal size inside the post?
I've got some more too, but will stop until I know what I'm doing!

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:33 am 
Posting Freak

sirryah, the way to get the image you want to copy, the same size as what is on the page - is to right click on the image, and choose "copy image location" in the drop down menu ... then you paste that in your post, highlight it, and chose "img" from your option bar in the "reply page" ... but no real need, we (the reader) can restore the image to its original size by clicking on it - and it will show up in a new page (full sized)

it takes a while to master posting pics ... I used to upload them in "photobucket" and resize them in there ... but with WIN 7 or 8 you don't need to create a new URL for them, just "copy image location" 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:46 pm 

Thanks Starduster for your help.
But I'm still floundering here. When I right click "copy image location" I assume we are linking it from another location on the web, it's not a straight copy and paste from my computer, right? As I've enlarged one of the pics and chosen a small part of its larger image, I need to upload it but can't seem to then right click and select 'copy image location'. :|

Maybe I'll just have to leave it as it is.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:07 pm 

And another one...
Attachment:
Body matrix 4.jpg
Body matrix 4.jpg [ 35.91 KiB | Viewed 2440 times ]
Some snippets from the Neruda Interview showing the body meshing into the matrix grid. Notice the fingerprint depicted like a computer circuit board. Since we all have a unique fingerprint it means that the matrix must be uniquely coded to us – which raises more questions. Does it mean that a unique piece of coding is assigned to us or is it somehow deriving it from our soul?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 pm 

AngeloZ wrote:
I had an experience some years ago where I was not in an everyday state of mind if you will, I was observing from a different bandwidth of perception, and in that perception the body I was inhabiting was so foreign, so alien, that to even observe it on 'on me' was both fascinating and grotesque. The shape of my fingers, the limbs, which appeared so gangly, the feet a weird array of protrusions, the control I exerted over it, this suit of meat which I wore was so utterly alien that the experience never left me. It was perhaps that day that I realized fully that this body was not me, in fact it was some strange suit which I felt offended and mesmerized by. It was only a little while later that I experienced the truth that what we see around us is illusion, in the sense that we are observing very partially our actual world, confined to a bandwidth of perception narrowly defined, but upon and within which exists many other 'realities'.

I know others have already suggested to read the weather composer, but scratch that and finish dohrman* and then read quantusum**. Weather composer, especially the first one, is more of an action novel... the second one is better though, more esoteric - but you do have to read the first one to understand the second. Anyway. Do read the first novels first (dohrman + quantusum). Quantusum is actually a masterpiece - far better, IMO, than any other work.

* In dohrman, Kamil has an experience in which he understands he is not the body and having an internal observation about it...

** In quantusum, the main hero has an encounter with the 7th archetype of FS and then returns to his body... he is so disappointed to come down from the grace of heavens and divine realities to this "body" that it says if he had a mirror around him, he'd smash it... its conveying the sentiment very well.

Regarding the frequency suppression, Hakomi 4-5-6 music is supposed to help (para vach). Have you had any experience with it?

Regarding the piece which you were looking for about body anomalies etc, I think it was a lyricus discourse where the teacher is giving advice to the student to study the body and its anomalous connections.

Regarding seeing energy and stuff, james said (some interview or paper - post 2007 for sure) that a percentage of the few million people who will arise as an island of consciousness, will be able to actually see the energies.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:52 pm 

Alex wrote:
Do read the first novels first (dohrman + quantusum). Quantusum is actually a masterpiece - far better, IMO, than any other work.

* In dohrman, Kamil has an experience in which he understands he is not the body and having an internal observation about it...

** In quantusum, the main hero has an encounter with the 7th archetype of FS and then returns to his body... he is so disappointed to come down from the grace of heavens and divine realities to this "body" that it says if he had a mirror around him, he'd smash it... its conveying the sentiment very well.

I believe I know the feeling, I've had experiences of agonizing longing, followed by grief and despair for even being in 'this place'. The question why has arisen so many times, that I find it has led me into a place of detached repose. There is so much human tragedy, so much 'evil' and corruption, that detached repose is all I can muster. The why usually addresses the injustice of the world, or the meaningless of pursuits of all kinds; I have actually come to appreciate why certain 'yogi's' just go sit in a cave for 40 years, they have an inward knowing that most endeavours are valueless, and in the end become corrupted. The reality of this unreality becomes a burden and in itself an obstacle in a certain sense, where the dweller of the threshold tests everything you hold, only to see what you will not release, so too does the unreality of this reality test your resolve to fulfill your inner task despite the sheer burden that it may amount to nothing in the end - you must carry on regardless.

In regards to the body Alex, I have a strange duality in my person - I have remembrances, or more accurately 'bleed through's' of parallel lives where I am for some reason or other the victim of torture, terrible torture. As a result I recognize the fragility of my body to such an extent that for the longest time as a child a would lie down on my back and try and hover above the sheets and not allow any of my flesh to be impacted at all so that my body would remain untouched by anything. I have the distinct sensation of hovering too, though in any case I wanted softness and lightness for my flesh, with no compression of the flesh whatsoever. So an acute awareness of the body in a hyper sensitive way, coupled with the feeling of being something else (something much more) trapped in an alien/animal vehicle.

Alex wrote:
Regarding the frequency suppression, Hakomi 4-5-6 music is supposed to help (para vach). Have you had any experience with it?

I have listed to the Hakomi extensively, though I have not listened to it for some time. For me the issue of suppression comes to light in regard to the will, or the mechanism of control over ones focus, it's too easy to get distracted these days, there are far too many diversions, and more being created every day. Aside from the 'channel switching' of the Matrix, I myself have failed to master the ability to avoid diversions, though my awareness of my inability gives me hope of success. The money grid is the single most difficult to balance, it has become far too dominant in our world.

I can appreciate that things in Greece have been very difficult with regard to the manipulation of this very system (war by other means), how have you managed in these circumstances?

Alex wrote:
Regarding the piece which you were looking for about body anomalies etc, I think it was a lyricus discourse where the teacher is giving advice to the student to study the body and its anomalous connections.

Yes, you are correct, thank you kindly Alex.

P.S - I will look to complete Dohrman and then Quantusum.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:43 am 

Quote:
In regards to the body Alex, I have a strange duality in my person - I have remembrances, or more accurately 'bleed through's' of parallel lives where I am for some reason or other the victim of torture, terrible torture. As a result I recognize the fragility of my body to such an extent that for the longest time as a child a would lie down on my back and try and hover above the sheets and not allow any of my flesh to be impacted at all so that my body would remain untouched by anything. I have the distinct sensation of hovering too, though in any case I wanted softness and lightness for my flesh, with no compression of the flesh whatsoever. So an acute awareness of the body in a hyper sensitive way, coupled with the feeling of being something else (something much more) trapped in an alien/animal vehicle.

I think this is in line with a general pattern of "advanced souls"... not the exact experience of remembering past lives, but the duality of body/spirit. I have similar dualities, but not in the torture/past lives department.

My intuitive line of reasoning goes like this: If advanced souls didn't have extra "weight" in terms of "issues", they would be able to remember their true nature very fast. The issues are there to drag them down to the physicality of this world - making it more "real" as an experience. Therefore, like the ballast tanks in a submarine, the extra weight (as it appears in the form of individualized issues) is the "useful" ballast that allows them to remain "submerged" in this reality.

My intuition also hinted that a large number of advanced souls will simultaneously resolve their issues, near the same time - allowing a quantum leap in consciousness. This is the equivalent of a consciousness time bomb - as it will happen simultaneously for a lot of people. I don't have a time frame for this though.

Quote:
I have listed to the Hakomi extensively, though I have not listened to it for some time. For me the issue of suppression comes to light in regard to the will, or the mechanism of control over ones focus, it's too easy to get distracted these days, there are far too many diversions, and more being created every day. Aside from the 'channel switching' of the Matrix, I myself have failed to master the ability to avoid diversions, though my awareness of my inability gives me hope of success. The money grid is the single most difficult to balance, it has become far too dominant in our world.

Hmm... I don't know the extent of that which can be attributed to EMF manipulation (Para Vach is supposed to create a buffer to the vibratory soup), but this is something that can be resolved through internal choice. We just need to retrain our minds to focus. It is doable. It is like having weak muscles. You can get them back with training and determination... even a self-imposed program for doing things can help in that direction.

Quote:
I can appreciate that things in Greece have been very difficult with regard to the manipulation of this very system (war by other means), how have you managed in these circumstances?

Paradoxically, due to all the unemployment (~70% in young people, ~30% in the broader population) a lot of people have time to think things through. Kind of gives a hint of what would happen when technological unemployment kicks in after Artificial Intelligence starts picking up a large percentage of human jobs.

In terms of survival struggle, I'd say I'm more-or-less around the same as I was pre-crisis and coping far better in terms of loss (a lot of people are depressed for losing the lifestyle level that they had / suicides have multiplied) as I haven't had that issue in any meaningful degree.

It's very tempting amidst the crisis to blame the environment for my situation (as everyone does). However I opt to take a different stance in this issue as I know that my consciousness coupled with a strong vision and intent, can create a different reality outcome. Every consciously designed vision I've done, I have manifested - no matter the obstacles of the environment. So I know that the environment can't "limit" my creative capacities. In fact, it actually catalyzed my will to say "aha... I'm able to get on top of this DESPITE the handicaps of the environment".

Likewise, in terms of this reality, our body of limitation, the storyline of this reality (how we came to be "trapped" in here or how the "suppression" continues in various forms), it's very tempting to blame the storyline and the actors (oppressors), but there is nothing that is happening that I've / we've not chosen at some level. We are in control here - despite how it looks. We just need to getter a better grasp on how this control can be exercised.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:08 pm 

Alex wrote:
My intuitive line of reasoning goes like this: If advanced souls didn't have extra "weight" in terms of "issues", they would be able to remember their true nature very fast. The issues are there to drag them down to the physicality of this world - making it more "real" as an experience. Therefore, like the ballast tanks in a submarine, the extra weight (as it appears in the form of individualized issues) is the "useful" ballast that allows them to remain "submerged" in this reality.
My intuition also hinted that a large number of advanced souls will simultaneously resolve their issues, near the same time - allowing a quantum leap in consciousness. This is the equivalent of a consciousness time bomb - as it will happen simultaneously for a lot of people. I don't have a time frame for this though.

I agree with your analogy of what is "useful", and I would surmise ultimately inevitable. As a result of our entrainment into these bodies, the many ills of our world are a function of higher consciousness in incoherence with its unity, in other words we could say that the 'stars' are casting shadows. Immersion into shadow, into darkness, has an allure to much of mankind, there is an embedded emphasis in most cultures on death and the fear of it, or the glorification of it in ignorance of its significance. I feel almost as if this awakening you describe will be a 'walking out party', a group of individuals who for some reason or another have awoken to their immortality as a reality and not just a theory; as an awakened spirit being inhabiting a vehicle, and just as you can step out of your car and into another environment and back again, so too can the spirit of these awakened beings leave the physical body at will, and/or expand the scope of its awareness further outside the body. This very change would impact culture like an asteroid strike.

Alex wrote:
Paradoxically, due to all the unemployment (~70% in young people, ~30% in the broader population) a lot of people have time to think things through. Kind of gives a hint of what would happen when technological unemployment kicks in after Artificial Intelligence starts picking up a large percentage of human jobs.

Yes, the automation of work life within a system of corporate profit seeking will lead to unimaginable poverty in the future.

Alex wrote:
We are in control here - despite how it looks. We just need to get a better grasp on how this control can be exercised.

The above almost sounds like an appeal :lol: We are an 'element' within the greater scheme of things that is drawn to its own light, but there are forks in the road of our learning, our freedom in captivity challenges us to overcome the prison walls, the reminders, and useful ballasts, are all for one purpose in the end - for us to remember how to break free from this Matrix, and then show others the way. That's the game as I see it.

As always, a pleasure Alex.

~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Likewise, in terms of this reality, our body of limitation, the storyline of this reality (how we came to be "trapped" in here or how the "suppression" continues in various forms), it's very tempting to blame the storyline and the actors (oppressors), but there is nothing that is happening that I've / we've not chosen at some level. We are in control here - despite how it looks. We just need to getter a better grasp on how this control can be exercised.

This is brilliant Alex, thanx alot. I agree! There is beauty in the sheer simplicity of this as difficult as it seems to be sometimes in realizing it. I was told some decades ago to K.I.S.S.It was most excellent advice. We are in control here - despite how it looks. We just need to get a better grasp on how this control can be exercised. Love it!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Angelo this is from Quantusum, this excerpt you may be able to identify with what he is talking about or not. I think you may find it interesting though. Quantusum is quite different than The Dorhman Prophecy and The Weather Composer and rich with things that touch your soul. I've read it 5 or 6 times at least and still get something new ... Thanx for being here Angelo!

Excerpt from Chapter 41: The Seventh Door

“What did you mean earlier when you said Sonvertos have an innate access to the Creator’s subtle wisdom?”

Uncle looked away for a short time, glancing at the prairie in the far distance. “Sonvertos are human, as I said, and all humans have the power to communicate with their Creator—and I mean the Creator of their spiritual natures… their immortal souls. Sonvertos incarnate to this world for only that reason. They’re structured to communicate the simplest truths which can then be embodied in behaviors that are aligned with the Creator. They’re not interested in intellectual complexities. They’re not interested in impressing anyone. They simply know, usually at an early age, that they’re in a human body for the purpose of sharing a simple, but vital message.

“The message can come in various forms, but one element that’s consistent is that it’s not owned by anyone. No clubs, fraternities, organizations, none of the usual trappings of a hierarchical system. If you see such a thing, it’s not from the Sonverto, maybe a misguided follower wanting to grab some ego gratification or power, but not a Sonverto. This is how you can tell them apart from the Controllers.

“In my world, we know a good medicine man if he lives in a simple shack, has a good family, is generous with his belongings, and dresses without any pretense even when he performs ceremonies. He never takes credit for his healings or good work because he knows that he’s a conduit of the Creator, the Wakan Tanka and nothing more.

“Sonvertos contemplate the Great Mystery, but more than this, they don’t simply read books and acquire their knowledge from others. They read nature, they read energy, they read the seventh direction.”

“What’s the seventh direction?”

“You have your usual directions: east, west, south and north. And you have your sky, which is up, and your earth, which is down. That’s six directions. The seventh direction is within. It is the most important. The Controllers focus on controlling the six directions, while the Sonvertos focus on opening humanity to the seventh direction.”

“Why?”

Uncle smiled. “Because it’s the one place the Controllers can’t control.”

“Why can’t they control the seventh direction, if they can control the other six?”

“Because the seventh direction is the sacred way in which the Creator—the Great Mystery moves into the physical universe. The movement is always one-to-one. Creator to individual. Some people have allowed the Controllers to substitute their own image of a God, in effect, replacing the Great Mystery with the small faith. It’s not so much control as it is a form of magic like a shell game. It’s all about distraction.

“Controllers are very good at two things: one, forming distractions so people grow to be predictable and easy to manage; and two, providing substitutions for the Real that, over time, become real to most people.”

“I don’t understand,” I said, “why don’t people stop them, or boot them off our planet, or seal the passages they use to get into our world?”

Kohana touched my arm gently. “One thing Nammu told you is true; they are a very ancient race. They operate in a different spacetime, and the oldest of our records show them to be our gods… they know all about us, because they’ve created the game in which we play, and they’ve been observing us since we began on this planet. We can’t simply put the genie back into its bottle and toss it into space and wipe our hands of them.

“The Controllers may have created the game that humanity plays, but there is a bigger game being played out than one planet and a collection of races we call humanity. In this bigger game there’re larger players, more at stake, and this is where we focus. We don’t try to battle the Controllers, we honor them and their role, we avoid their distractions, and we withdraw our energy from them.”

“How can you honor them? If they’re anything like Nammu, they’re a bunch of sophisticated thugs and nothing more.”

Uncle cleared his throat as if attracting my attention. “Honor is our word for accept. If we battle them, then we’re trying to control the Controllers. We become like them. We don’t want to control anything, even the seventh direction.”

“But if they’ve created the game,” I asked, “and that game includes war, the destruction of earth’s resources, genocide… is the only option to roll over and let them continue with their evil?”

“It’s not the only option,” Uncle replied, “some will battle the pawns of the Controllers—the human face, but these are not the real Controllers. The real manipulators can’t be battled. They’re invisible. They live out of our reach, so why would we battle their pawns? We can only teach about the seventh direction. That is why we’re here.”

“It sounds so passive…” I whispered.

“It’s passive only when you think in terms of battle,” Kohana said. His tone slightly irritated. “We actively teach. We actively show people how to live aligned to nature. We actively demonstrate how to connect with our Creator. People must have the desire to awaken; we can’t force them to wake up.”

“And where do they get this desire?” I asked. “Everything you’ve said about the Controllers is that they’ve deceived us and kept us distracted. So where do people get the desire to even consider the seventh direction?”

Kohana looked to Uncle with a face of quiet frustration.

“The Creator of our universe is wise, do you agree?” Uncle asked.

“If some intelligence created the universe,” I replied, “it would have to be intelligent on a whole different scale. So, yes, if there’s a Creator of our universe, it would have to be wise.”

“If our Creator is wise,” Uncle said, “does it also make sense that its intelligence would create attractions for the seventh direction?”

“Yes…” I said tentatively.

“These attractions are in mythology, religion, philosophy, poetry, art, nature, even science and technology. The attractions are everywhere, just as the distractions of the Controllers are everywhere. They are competing forces for the attention of a human mind and heart.”

“What about the soul?”

“The soul is not distracted. The soul waits.”

“For what?”

“To see what the mind and heart choose.”

“And if they choose the attractions?” I asked.

“Then the soul engages in the mind and heart of the individual and becomes an active partner of the individual.”

“And if they choose distractions?”

“The soul waits for the opportunity to show itself. It’s like a man and a mirror in the forest. The man walks a hundred different paths in the forest, and one day he notices some movement in his side vision, and he turns to see a reflection of himself. If he walks a single step one way or the other, his reflection is gone. It is only when the man is in a precise place that he notices his reflection in the mirror.

“This is the way of the seventh door.”

“You changed to door instead of direction,” I pointed out.

Uncle nodded, but remained silent.

“What is this precise place?”

“For everyone it’s different. It’s part of the Great Mystery how the Creator attracts each individual. It can be a dream, a night sky, a person’s story… .” I felt Uncle look deep into my eyes. “It can be a bear… but how it’s done is without formula or a crystallized process. It’s organic, evolving moment to moment, lightly guided, and each step is a preparation.”

End of Excerpt.

http://jamesmahu.tumblr.com/post/914806 ... -quantusum

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:45 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The human instrument is a fabric of frustration for the teachers of light, as they know well what they are, but like a ballet dancer wearing a spacesuit, they are not able to express the fullness of their higher wisdom in the material worlds. This frustration is coupled to the third dimension construct that teachers must teach through words-spoken or written-yet we tell you that it is through your behavioral system, the expression of your virtuous heart and the application of techniques like the Rising Heart that define you as a teacher of light.

The Rising Heart

http://www.eventtemples.com/downloads/p ... ion%29.pdf

I just finished reading this beautiful paper yet again and have found even more profundity in it when coupled with the above excerpt from Quantusum. This quote pretty well sums up my impatience which I am working on to correct right now with lotz and lotz of compassion, forgiveness and understanding. : ? }

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next