WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Body Matrix
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:40 pm 

Hello forum members,

I've been having some very strange dreams as of late, dreams that coincide with the 5th interview and which may be related, or initiated by my reading of it. It's been awhile since I visited anything Wingmaker related, so it feels like a trip to the past in a sense. I've not given a great deal of time to the materials, or the books that have subsequently been released - I did try and read one of them, the Dohrman Prophecy I believe, but never actually finished it, it never captured my attention the way I had hoped it would. In any case the latest interview release, which may well have been written recently, harkens back to some themes that have been paramount in my life since as long as I can remember, but which I had to set aside in order to function within society as a 'normal' person. It seems that my ability to set aside this knowing has an expiry date.

A confluence of events have taken place that have revealed to me by some wild universal directive that we are being led down a path of organized evil, directed, set in order, and brought to fruition by an organization that thrives in misdirecting human attention. The outward expression in the current lingo would definitely be described as Satanic, or what may be called the Satanic Order. By means of deception using pseudo terrorist events, media programming, and direct electro-magnetic interference, this group has a plan in place to subdue the emergence of the Human 3.0, as it's described in the recent interview. I know this directly, and experientially. The emergence of this new human is being dampened by interventions, mind games, and distraction, I feel it in my own life, like a weight, clouding the knowledge of which I hold a key, however small.

I had an experience some years ago where I was not in an everyday state of mind if you will, I was observing from a different bandwidth of perception, and in that perception the body I was inhabiting was so foreign, so alien, that to even observe it on 'on me' was both fascinating and grotesque. The shape of my fingers, the limbs, which appeared so gangly, the feet a weird array of protrusions, the control I exerted over it, this suit of meat which I wore was so utterly alien that the experience never left me. It was perhaps that day that I realized fully that this body was not me, in fact it was some strange suit which I felt offended and mesmerized by. It was only a little while later that I experienced the truth that what we see around us is illusion, in the sense that we are observing very partially our actual world, confined to a bandwidth of perception narrowly defined, but upon and within which exists many other 'realities'. In fact we can tune into those realities with some effort, we can even see them with what appears to be eye sight, but which is more than likely extra sensory perception. It was about the same time that I also recognized the truth about 'aliens', that most, and perhaps all of these manifestations are ethereal, or dimensional. Travel taking place not with machines, but rather with coordinates among a band or frequency, as portals of entry and exit.

Because of this reality I am deeply and intuitively sceptical of space travel as it's shown to us, and question the veracity of being able to leave the earth’s outer bands at all with anything other than a dimensional portal. In my view, space colonization with rocket ships is a grand hoax, and I sense perhaps that this Truman show reality being unveiled by space hungry scientists and engineers may be a huge wake up call; can this be part of our overarching wake-up as a species? Why has no one yet been to the moon again, not one country, not one corporation, in the age of High Definition....Is it because we cannot, for it exists only as a holographic projection through a lens which we cannot penetrate? I have my suspicions that we have been wildly misled with regard to every aspect of our reality, and it is this feeling which I have always carried that is nudged once again by this most recent interview.

I myself am at a crossroads in my life as to the direction I now take, unsatisfied by the money, the ease and comfort of my current existence, I am jolted by dreams of dark beings, doing things untold, fed by my own insolence and laziness, as they trust in our collective compliance and apathy. One illusion and hoax thrust upon another, perception so malformed that even the grandest of lies goes unquestioned, this is where we find ourselves. One example jumps to mind, and I'm not going to debate the matter, I'm done with it - AIDS - the only people who die from AIDS in the typical way (see skeletal face) are those who take the doctors chemical poison pill, a modern day hoax that generates billions in institutional income and creates a new social milieu. This is but one example of the overt manipulation picked out of the untold millions of hoaxes which vary in degree of grandeur.

Why are some born with questions such as, "what is real?". Is there a glitch in the matrix that some of us feel, and wish to investigate, but rarely do simply because there is no real hope of a positive outcome? If we peel back the layers, and I've peeled back my share, we are left only with a growing divide between those who see not and those who know. In my experience this has led to more division, not what I think can be perceived as 'wholeness and unity', but rather a reaction of fear and loathing in people who dare not tread in those places. If knowledge of the illusory nature of the world engenders such an emotional backlash how can we reach collective wholeness as we know it, except for some cataclysmic type event which stirs us awake? In any case, if any of you feel compelled to reply to this feel free.

Take care,

Angelo

Post subject: Re: The Body Matrix
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:22 pm 

Last edited by Multiversal on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I believe, based upon what the LTO has revealed about the Human Mind system , that our "core" program includes "truth-seeking" (and subsequently, sharing) as a priority - and the degree upon which we adhere to that original program, depends upon how "addicted" we have become to the Saviorship model of existence

once an individual has achieved some degree of Independence, they are not nearly as easily manipulated - after learning through personal experience they are not as willing to be deceived and start doing their own research with an open mind (not just to validate their belief system).

the expansion of Consciousness is evolutionary ... there is no question today, that you can't google the answer too - instantly ... there is nothing to "ponder" over except "what is true" globally and eternally and who has time for that - unless you are Independent ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 pm 

Hey Multiverse, the wording of your response is a little too indirect for complete reciprocation, but thanks in any case, I appreciate your perspective. Starduster very thoughtful response, I tend to like questions more than answers these days, since it gives us pause to consider within, thanks.

P.S - The auto logout of this forum is very unkind - the trick, click go back in your browser and your post should still be there! Copy, paste, and voila!

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:15 pm 

Last edited by Multiversal on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey AngeloZ it's been a very long time. Good to hear from you and that you appear to be OK.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:27 pm 
Posting Freak

That's funny Multiversal, I would think that it is much more unifying to say, if you feel it that is, that I am a Sovereign Integral. As to the Satanic, Annunaki, Sirians, Retilians etc. they appear to be very much into separation even though every human on this planet is a Sovereign Integral unbeknowst to most. A place to start is in the mere contemplation of such a concept, I AM A SOVEREIGN INTEGRAL and it will bring up all of your separtist programming and implants lickety split! Then your work is cut out for you in transmuting, transforming and transcending it all...using the proper tools of course. Never a dull moment! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:51 pm 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ if you go to the Sumbola website https://sumbola.com/home you can sign up for free. You can also read the 1st, I think its 56 pages of the Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi, by James Mahu for free as well. If you like it you can purchase it along with the second book , The Weather Composer: A Battlefield is Born,I highly recommend as well. These books are unlike any James has written to date and are so packed with action and adventure that you feel drained after reading just a couple of chapters. You are downloaded in the process of reading these books more than any of the other ones including the interviews, except maybe the 5th Neruda Interview which goes hand in hand with these 2 books. I felt compelled to tell you this, if you are interested and have some time on your hands. A couple days will do. ; ? }

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 am 

Hello Angelo,

Thank you for writing your post, I’m glad you decided to come by this forum and I hope you will stay for a bit at least. It’s a bit of a striking title you chose, and already today and yesterday while I was travelling on the empty train in the morning, it washed around my thoughts. It occurs to me that James introduces complex or perhaps challenging concepts first by pictures then by words - often years later. There is a picture on the Sovereign Integral website of a Sovereign Integral human being with a glowing moving heart, and there is imagery of a body matrix cast on him in two layers – one of lines, and the other like code that covers the skin. It’s just sat there for a few years… just two images.

I’m interested in the things you said, about the glitches in reality, the dark beings that work at redirecting our attention – which is now so insidious we’re losing the authentic fabric of our youth, your comments on space travel and the human matrix. I too experience these glitches and the feelings of having to conduct a normal life – which has now become a trap, while my early life was a malfunction of sorts in terms of interaction and fluency.

Because of that however, I’ve been observing for a long time via my own experience the strange intersection of intelligence that appears to influence or manipulate our biological ‘suit’, even though it is only in more recent times I’ve come to a clearer understanding of it, largely to the Wingmakers content. Soon after reading the 5th Interview recently, I was hit with a jolt of recognition - of what the painting in Chamber 24 was about. (Which I understand may produce a different experience for each person and therefore interpretation). For me it is what Dr Neruda speaks of –the Hologram of Deception. If that jolt was not enough, another came less than a week ago while researching some old posts about Chamber 24 in the art section. Someone described a ‘device’ used to manipulate us and the more I thought about it, the more wobbly the mind structures of my reality got. I have been looking for other references to this thing, but I’m not sure how to call it let alone research it. And Google seems to have watered things down to the same pale flavours I notice. To fill in the gaps, here is a part copy of the paragraph I wrote in my post about it last weekend:

I backtracked through many of the earlier posts relating to this painting in chamber 24. As synchronicity would have it, the first post I clicked on was a post by Aztec in 2005 in which he claims to be familiar with a spinal “device” depicted in the painting that he says is used for manipulating us via the various nodes of our body. I was kind of aghast to read that… because at least in part, I think there is some truth in this. I’ve experienced it in myself and observed it. I mentally note it all. There is some intelligent ‘thing’ that is in some way plugged in to our environmental interfacing and thoughts, and it can manipulate at a very subtle or not so subtle level. I believe that it uses the pressure points and meridian lines (which I think are hacked now) as well as exploit viruses and bacteria – as if to add an ‘app’ on them.

Is it true do you think, this ‘device’? (Maybe you’ll have to read Aztec’s posts in 2005, despite the fact he may not have comprehended fully his true being inside). He also says it is a physical device but that we are not seeing it yet. At first I wondered how doctors and researchers cannot be seeing something that is physical, but then I realised that Western trained doctors don’t see the meridians lines and pressure points on the body do they.

There is something manipulating us via this matrix or whatever it may be, I know it. To give an example, I recall the story I heard last year about a group of school girls in the USA who were all afflicted with Tourette’s Symdrome at the same time. They all had their unique characteristics of it, and after much investigation by professionals no biological cause could be determined. People across the world were confused how such an uncommon thing could suddenly affect a cluster of only females, all at the same time. It wasn’t something in the environment. It was this… this devious thing that subtly and cleverly manipulates. And no will believe it. Not yet anyway.

Thanks for reading. It’s time to go outside in the night sky and look at the moon… because it is real thing. Anything else is too much.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
AngeloZ if you go to the Sumbola website https://sumbola.com/home you can sign up for free. You can also read the 1st, I think its 56 pages of the Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi, by James Mahu for free as well. If you like it you can purchase it along with the second book , The Weather Composer: A Battlefield is Born,I highly recommend as well. These books are unlike any James has written to date and are so packed with action and adventure that you feel drained after reading just a couple of chapters. You are downloaded in the process of reading these books more than any of the other ones including the interviews, except maybe the 5th Neruda Interview which goes hand in hand with these 2 books. I felt compelled to tell you this, if you are interested and have some time on your hands. A couple days will do. ; ? }

maybe he took your advice and is reading the latest books by James ... but it is also a National Holiday (today) in the USA ... we celebrate Independence by - doing things people in other countries only dream about doing ... besides, mom, booze and apple pie, potato salad and bbq chicken ... we all proudly display our personal weapons and fire them through out the day and night - under the roar of ATV and horse's thunder, you can hear what keeps this nation free popping off and backyard fireing ranges for miles around - who needs parades and fireworks shows, when we've got the real deal right down our lane.

It is so much more enjoyable - celebrating Independence in the country ... in the inter-cities it's gang-BANG day, and the suburbanites all lock themselves in their "mancaves" to watch sports and smoke massive amounts of doobage - if they are lucky enough to get the day off work. My daughter is with her family visiting his family in FLA, in the middle of the state - swimming in a covered pool ( :roll:) for the next two weeks, I'm hosting the BBQ for the older grand kids and proud to be an American - gonna finally have that bon-fire (much later)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 pm 

Multiversal wrote:
This other body you were inhabiting is perhaps the temporary abode of another one of your fragments of consciousness. We are all fragments of our individual core consciousness. From our core we are faceted to express and experience light in many layers of existence. We are not a single spirit inside of a single human body.

Hi Multiversal, I'll be frank with you, I'm not interested so much in the suppositions of others who may be feeling their way through a definition of how things are, and I say this with a full understanding of where you are at. You are telling me, or speaking at me, not in fact communicating, though you may truthfully be seeking communication, you have yet to reciprocate in a way in which I can meaningfully share with you. Your sincerity is in no doubt, in the end this is what will guide you onto the path of true sharing.

Shayalana wrote:
Hey AngeloZ it's been a very long time. Good to hear from you and that you appear to be OK.

Everything is a-OK over here, I hope you are good and well. I did read a bit of the Weather Composer (I believe) on the site and will look into it, though a question arises, there seems to be an emphasis on 'special' incarnations to initiate events, is there also not an emphasis on Saviourship in these stories? I have not read the stories and am simply wondering what others might think, since I have yet to form an informed opinion.

Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:25 am 

sirryah wrote:
Hello Angelo,

Thank you for writing your post, I’m glad you decided to come by this forum and I hope you will stay for a bit at least. It’s a bit of a striking title you chose, and already today and yesterday while I was travelling on the empty train in the morning, it washed around my thoughts. It occurs to me that James introduces complex or perhaps challenging concepts first by pictures then by words - often years later. There is a picture on the Sovereign Integral website of a Sovereign Integral human being with a glowing moving heart, and there is imagery of a body matrix cast on him in two layers – one of lines, and the other like code that covers the skin. It’s just sat there for a few years… just two images.

Thanks for the warm response sirryah! I have various Wingmaker paintings throughout my house, some in my office, others in my bedroom, and there are definitely symbols and combinations of symbols/images that contain very complex concepts, concepts that the mind may not grasp at first, but concepts nonetheless that filter through the subconscious emotional being. It is interesting that you conjoined the title of this post and the actual gridwork that surrounds the body, that is exactly, and perfectly applicable.

Many years ago, perhaps almost 10 yeas ago now, I saw clearly a matrix like web surrounding the body of someone I was with (also my own), it was computer like in it's linearity and blockiness, if I recall correctly it appeared either maroon or blueish in colour and surrounded the body 6 -12 inches out, like an electric cage, it even felt electric. At the time I observed this the theme of my study, or the focus of my attention was on the waves of frequency that seemed to be broadcast on a continuous basis, from who knew where, which turned the dials of thought perception. It occurred to me that on some level the human thought process was being manipulated by a frequency that was constant, but which changed tune or channels every so often (minutes/hours) and which affected the balance of our thoughts and emotions, causing forgetfulness of certain important realizations, changing emotional perspectives in relation to where they were just minutes previous, and causing a general apathy towards deep centeredness. I have struggled and in most cases have lost to this constant manipulation over time, though firm in the understanding that my knowledge and remembrance of it's presence was the ultimate back door, alongside other such realizations, which allowed me a future salvation. I have not forgotten, though weakened by the constant barrage of controlling frequencies, and by the abuses of life in the grid, I have a key of sorts, which provides light in the darkest of densities.

sirryah wrote:
I’m interested in the things you said, about the glitches in reality, the dark beings that work at redirecting our attention – which is now so insidious we’re losing the authentic fabric of our youth, your comments on space travel and the human matrix. I too experience these glitches and the feelings of having to conduct a normal life – which has now become a trap, while my early life was a malfunction of sorts in terms of interaction and fluency.

Because of that however, I’ve been observing for a long time via my own experience the strange intersection of intelligence that appears to influence or manipulate our biological ‘suit’, even though it is only in more recent times I’ve come to a clearer understanding of it, largely to the Wingmakers content. Soon after reading the 5th Interview recently, I was hit with a jolt of recognition - of what the painting in Chamber 24 was about. (Which I understand may produce a different experience for each person and therefore interpretation). For me it is what Dr Neruda speaks of –the Hologram of Deception. If that jolt was not enough, another came less than a week ago while researching some old posts about Chamber 24 in the art section. Someone described a ‘device’ used to manipulate us and the more I thought about it, the more wobbly the mind structures of my reality got. I have been looking for other references to this thing, but I’m not sure how to call it let alone research it. And Google seems to have watered things down to the same pale flavours I notice. To fill in the gaps, here is a part copy of the paragraph I wrote in my post about it last weekend:

I backtracked through many of the earlier posts relating to this painting in chamber 24. As synchronicity would have it, the first post I clicked on was a post by Aztec in 2005 in which he claims to be familiar with a spinal “device” depicted in the painting that he says is used for manipulating us via the various nodes of our body. I was kind of aghast to read that… because at least in part, I think there is some truth in this. I’ve experienced it in myself and observed it. I mentally note it all. There is some intelligent ‘thing’ that is in some way plugged in to our environmental interfacing and thoughts, and it can manipulate at a very subtle or not so subtle level. I believe that it uses the pressure points and meridian lines (which I think are hacked now) as well as exploit viruses and bacteria – as if to add an ‘app’ on them.

Is it true do you think, this ‘device’? (Maybe you’ll have to read Aztec’s posts in 2005, despite the fact he may not have comprehended fully his true being inside). He also says it is a physical device but that we are not seeing it yet. At first I wondered how doctors and researchers cannot be seeing something that is physical, but then I realised that Western trained doctors don’t see the meridians lines and pressure points on the body do they.

I have chamber 24 in my office, it was my first purchase, and to me perhaps the most engrossing. In many of the paintings there is a little triangle with a circle in it, are you familiar with what I'm mentioning? This triangle has always represented the little 'spyglass' which observed me at all times, the viewfinder through which I could be fully observed, attenuated and manipulated by my controllers.

I would also say that manipulation of the body is integrated and has been so for some time, as is elucidated in interview five, and which is mentioned by James in previous papers regarding the anatomy of the body whereby certain anomalies exist which can be observed - can anyone remember which paper this is from? On top of the integrated grid of control is an external influence, which I believe emanates from the moon (an artificial satellite). I had a blog whereby I discussed these things but all the information was lost.

Being outside and observing the stars is always wondrous, especially outside large cities, however the moon has always been an ominous relic in the sky to me, I can't help but see in it a face whose exclamation is horror, much like that painting The Scream. Like the eye in the sky which insiders such as Spielberg constantly reference - see E.T and the machine seeking moon in A.I.

I think we have a confluence of factors in our lives that allow us to sense the grid of control more so than most, in this is a key since it provides us the fuel, if we can muster it, to break free. Without knowledge, as in an actual experiential understanding of the depth of control, I don't think freedom is possible, since the force needed to overcome the inertia of manipulation cannot come from a place of theoretical understanding.

Wishing you all well,

Angelo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:35 am 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
Multiversal wrote:
This other body you were inhabiting is perhaps the temporary abode of another one of your fragments of consciousness. We are all fragments of our individual core consciousness. From our core we are faceted to express and experience light in many layers of existence. We are not a single spirit inside of a single human body.

Hi Multiversal, I'll be frank with you, I'm not interested so much in the suppositions of others who may be feeling their way through a definition of how things are, and I say this with a full understanding of where you are at. You are telling me, or speaking at me, not in fact communicating, though you may truthfully be seeking communication, you have yet to reciprocate in a way in which I can meaningfully share with you. Your sincerity is in no doubt, in the end this is what will guide you onto the path of true sharing.

Shayalana wrote:

Everything is a-OK over here, I hope you are good and well. I did read a bit of the Weather Composer (I believe) on the site and will look into it, though a question arises, there seems to be an emphasis on 'special' incarnations to initiate events, is there also not an emphasis on Saviourship in these stories? I have not read the stories and am simply wondering what others might think, since I have yet to form an informed opinion.

Thank you

Glad to hear it Angelo! I understand why you have come to that conclusion, i'm hoping with the next book(s) they bring a greater overview about that as well. Still, I felt with reading these two books it wasn't a matter of needing a Terran as a saviour or anyone for that, so much as it reaching inside of me for me to know I am my own saviour. You already know that about yourself brother.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:04 am 

starduster wrote:
I believe, based upon what the LTO has revealed about the Human Mind system , that our "core" program includes "truth-seeking" (and subsequently, sharing) as a priority...

Hi starduster, I was struck with the quote above the other night, and the word 'programmed' stuck in my mind, I suspect that the 'core' is not a program at all, but is the animating force itself; the seeking after freedom is a relic of the 'Atlantean' being, as Neruda might have described it, and not a program at all, but a force that cannot be coded out. The 'core' is the glitch itself, and transcends mathematics. This force can be said to traverse the human mind system but is not a part of it, it works in-between the mathematics, like a ghost in the machine, constantly seeking an override capacity within the personality enclosed within the vehicle.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:45 am 

Hello Angelo! You may not know it but what you wrote was very useful to me and it turned my week around as I contemplated them. Your descriptions of waveforms turning the dials affecting our senses and thought perceptions is a new comprehension that really clicks in with my personal experience. I agree that to understand our body matrix and relate it to actual experience is definitely a key to unlocking the walls that has us caged. I’ve had more than a few strange experiences that confirms for me that this reality of matter depicted with our 5 senses is not at all what it seems.

This week in the process of trying to find James’ loose mentioning of anomalies that exist in the anatomy which allow us to be observed, (which I’m not sure I’ve identified), I pulled out The Rising Heart and absorbed that again. It is a very powerful document. I’ve read this a number of times before, but the other day it took on a whole new potency when I overlaid it upon my new fundamental understandings of this matrix existence with which our bodies are integrated. The funny thing is, this document casually mentions the matrix throughout as does the imagery show it. (In fact pictures of the matrix are in just about every paper James writes). It also reminded me of the vast and powerful Light experience I once had when I fell into some gap in my perceptions, and suddenly the area of my thymus activated in conjunction with a part of my brain. It opened something like a portal to another realm where I connected to familiar beings. The heat that emanated from my heart area was incredible. It only last about 20 seconds maybe less, and stopped after concern flooded me that I could possibly lose my body with this. It does seem the current human instrument 2.0 was not built for that kind of thing. Maybe there is a balance to it, but there is no point in taking yourself off the dial. I wonder what your thoughts on this might be.

Many years ago, perhaps almost 10 yeas ago now, I saw clearly a matrix like web surrounding the body of someone I was with (also my own), it was computer like in it's linearity and blockiness, if I recall correctly it appeared either maroon or blueish in colour and surrounded the body 6 -12 inches out, like an electric cage, it even felt electric.

That is really fascinating. I’ve not seen that, but I’ve saw blue cords plugged into me once. I’ve also experienced being in debilitating pain 1- 2 metres outside of my body that made me question where my body starts and ends. The pain was caused after an encounter with a man who knocked on my door with a request. It was instantaneous – as soon as I opened the door it felt like a freight train went right through me, and afterwards the invisible strands that extend from the physical body felt to be very badly torn and bruised. It was abusive energy so vast I could hardly fathom it. All I could do was curl up in a foetal position for 2 days and nurse this unseen injury. I ended up having numerous interactions with this person, and always I suffered this pain, until I managed to find the entry points and seal it off. It was a matter of linking the strands to a different array of thought perceptions - in a way I took the strands off his radar. I worked it intuitively because it was beyond anything I understood in my mind.

At the time I observed this the theme of my study, or the focus of my attention was on the waves of frequency that seemed to be broadcast on a continuous basis, from who knew where, which turned the dials of thought perception. It occurred to me that on some level the human thought process was being manipulated by a frequency that was constant, but which changed tune or channels every so often (minutes/hours) and which affected the balance of our thoughts and emotions, causing forgetfulness of certain important realizations, changing emotional perspectives in relation to where they were just minutes previous, and causing a general apathy towards deep centeredness.

I do endure all of this. It is an immense source of frustration, and I have been wondering why for a long time, because it doesn’t make sense when there is the strong feeling that I should not be squandering my time here. The trap of having to earn a living in particular is one of the most difficult to disentangle from but I’ve just had to accept that this is how it works here on Earth at present.

I have chamber 24 in my office, it was my first purchase, and to me perhaps the most engrossing. In many of the paintings there is a little triangle with a circle in it, are you familiar with what I'm mentioning?

Yes I think so. They often have a little trail of dots I notice too. It could very well be a splyglass, and in fact I connect that shape to the picture in Chamber 18. That device feels like an ominous thing to me, as if it looms from an undisclosed purpose of the Egyptian pyramids. I have actually been meaning to get a printed set of the paintings for some time because it is quite obvious to me that they work together in various ways. I'll promise it to myself as soon as I move!

I have been thinking about the moon. It is true perhaps, it is possible in my mind that it is indeed a satellite. I realise that I’ve held onto the moon like some childhood fantasy - really no differently than a religious person who holds on to the idea of heaven and hell and god on a cloud. It is interesting how it pulls the water of the Earth and effects our behaviours often in negative ways.

I could keep writing but will stop here for now. I’ll write some other things over the weekend.

It is nice to find a Wingmaker friend.

Cheers.

P.S Can someone tell me how to make a blue box for quoting text from another post. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:22 am 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
starduster wrote:
I believe, based upon what the LTO has revealed about the Human Mind system , that our "core" program includes "truth-seeking" (and subsequently, sharing) as a priority...

Hi starduster, I was struck with the quote above the other night, and the word 'programmed' stuck in my mind, I suspect that the 'core' is not a program at all, but is the animating force itself; the seeking after freedom is a relic of the 'Atlantean' being, as Neruda might have described it, and not a program at all, but a force that cannot be coded out. The 'core' is the glitch itself, and transcends mathematics. This force can be said to traverse the human mind system but is not a part of it, it works in-between the mathematics, like a ghost in the machine, constantly seeking an override capacity within the personality enclosed within the vehicle.

yes, perhaps "program" is not the right word ... but we are told that the purpose of SECUs' creation is to "transfer knowledge" (not to be confused with "information or intelligence") based upon the unique experiences (and perspectives) of the individual and that it is being done, subconsciously - which sounds like a "program" to me - or perhaps "Destiny" would be a better word - based upon what we are told in the 2nd Philo it is not a "choice" ... it is the purpose of our creation

Let there be no mistake, however, that the fulfillment of the Primal Blueprint is indeed the direction all entities are traveling. While entities of all levels are bestowed free will within their own realities, they are not, as aspects of Source Reality, given free will to choose their ultimate destiny. The origin of entities is Source Intelligence, and it is Source Intelligence that determines destiny as well as origin. Still, entities are provided tremendous latitude of choices to propel themselves from origin to destiny and re-emerge into an expanded version of Source Reality with a renewed vision of their identity.

All the highest imaginings of the human instrument are yet unaware of the deepest foundation of the Primal Blueprint. They have sought the upper reaches of the building, and remain unaware of the foundation’s design. It is here, at the very bottom of existence that First Source is bursting forth with ITS energy and is retreating with ITS equality of sovereign mastership. It is here that equality is realized, not in the lofty places of relative truth lodged in the hierarchy, but in the deepest part of the foundational plan of life’s origins and destiny, where time rejoins itself into timelessness. The origin and destiny of existence is the tone of equality in life. Listen for this tone—this frequency of vibration—and follow it back into the very foundation from whence all things arise and return.

"core program" - for lack of better words or complete understanding because everything serves the purpose of its creation whether they are aware of it or not ... for example, we have just recently discovered that bird's song, (specific frequencies) are what trigger flowers to bloom - and which allows the insects to pollinate them - our superficial observations / experience of bird songs or bees making honey, don't reveal their "core programing" is more than simple "communication" between their "species" - or that their communication is happening between other life-forms - but these recent finding reveal how integral they are to all life forms on the planet ... as James reminds us - we are ALL in this together - interconnected in a plan that is so vast that an individual that is not "fully developed" can not comprehend.

becoming aware of what is happening - subconsciously - is part of the "transformation" of this Species - restoring the individual's full Consciousness of what they are participating in - is not a choice ... it is our Destiny - that fulfills the purpose of our creation.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:46 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
P.S Can someone tell me how to make a blue box for quoting text from another post. Thanks.

in the "reply" page, just above the red "tip" line, there are a series of options that you can enhance your post with ... once you "highlight them" by "right clicking on your mouse - and holding it down while you scroll over what you want bolded, or underlined etc - the option called "quote" will put what is highlighted into the blue box - as seen above - when I copied and pasted what you said into my reply, highlighted it and pressed the option to "Quote"

I put all the things that I quote from the WMMs in blue (with a link either before or after) instead of putting it into a "blue box" because I find that people often ignore quoted materials and they are more inclined to read them, if they are not isolated in my replies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:29 pm 

sirryah wrote:
Hello Angelo! You may not know it but what you wrote was very useful to me and it turned my week around as I contemplated them. Your descriptions of waveforms turning the dials affecting our senses and thought perceptions is a new comprehension that really clicks in with my personal experience. I agree that to understand our body matrix and relate it to actual experience is definitely a key to unlocking the walls that has us caged. I’ve had more than a few strange experiences that confirms for me that this reality of matter depicted with our 5 senses is not at all what it seems.

It's not at all, it is the labour for survival that distracts us from finding the crack in the wall. The money grid is the all pervasive trap that we have become mired in, this to me is the cornerstone of control and the very issue that the person we know as Jesus dealt with, he knew intimately that without freedom from the control of money and labour humans would be forever enslaved.

sirryah wrote:
It was abusive energy so vast I could hardly fathom it. All I could do was curl up in a foetal position for 2 days and nurse this unseen injury. I ended up having numerous interactions with this person, and always I suffered this pain, until I managed to find the entry points and seal it off.

Do you mind elaborating as to what kind of person we are dealing with, what was the reason for the pain?

sirryah wrote:
It is true perhaps, it is possible in my mind that it is indeed a satellite. I realise that I’ve held onto the moon like some childhood fantasy - really no differently than a religious person who holds on to the idea of heaven and hell and god on a cloud. It is interesting how it pulls the water of the Earth and effects our behaviours often in negative ways.

Don't take my word for it if the story of the 'ominous moon' does not feel right to you, I'm sharing my perspective. I have always, for as long as I can remember, had an eery feeling with regard to it, despite the fact that based on my 'birth chart' it is my ruling planet. To be frank, I look at it as the main fence surrounding the planetary prison. I have struggled for a long time with the reality of living within a matrix of control, I loathe it, but at once recognize it's impermanence therefore I manage knowing that the work of disentangling humanity from its web is a long process (though after how many incarnations, I can feel fatigue setting in), due to our ever increasing denseness which is something I have been keenly aware even before it was mentioned in interview 5.

Thank you very much for your responses sirryah.

With understanding,

Angelo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Angelo it feels good to have you back here, I feel you have had much expereince since I last saw you and much wisdom. Thanx for being here. :? }

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

AngeloZ wrote:
starduster wrote:

Hell yes Angelo! That core is totally outside of any HMS grid let alone control or HMS word called a program. The Heart has an electromagnetic field that is very powerful compared to what the brain and HMS put out. When we utilize that heart field there is nothing any HMS programmers inside or out can do to manipulate us; they don't know how to access what those open to the heart can. Focusing on the heart is powerful and it's language is not HMS language. It's feeling that if you sit with it is interpreted into understanding. I'm not talking emotional reaction from programming or implants of the HMS. However, when emotions are properly utilized through conscious intent, they are powerful in manifesting what we want and especially when aligned with the planet. I've often wondered how geared into the earth this is since the earth is about manifestation as well and especially in terms of density. You might find Silent Weapons and Quiet Wars interesting , I have a vid about it and the book posted on The Weather Composer: The Battlefield is Born thread. It just reaffirmed a lot for me leaving no doubt as to the extent of the delusion taking place and how we have to see through everything. That you do makes me happy you're here. And thanx for not quoting and using it as a weapon. :roll: :lol:

P.S.

You don't have to go to that thread, here are the links , if you are interested. The book is only 40 somewaht pages long so its maybe an hour or less read. Don't let the math fool you, there's enough otherwise to get the gist of this. : ^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_38tsQ4p0I

"This is the document and plan that outlines in detail the scientific methodology behind our enslavement and subjugation. It is time to open your eyes and wake up."

PDF Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars:
http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILE...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 am 

Quote:
Do you mind elaborating as to what kind of person we are dealing with, what was the reason for the pain?

I’ll try my best. This is not easy, it’s going to sound a bit crazy. To begin, I do not believe that he ever understood the pain our interactions were causing me. He could probably see there was distress and he didn’t know why I didn’t like him looking into my eyes, which he took great pleasure in taunting me about. It was very hard at times not to say incredibly damaging things to him or throw him from here to next week.

But all the information was in that first force of energy and no matter how much I reason with it, I have to go back to that. In linear time it was historical and I felt it came from the time of Atlantis. In the world of duality, this energy was to tear apart the feminine energy, to rape it, weaken it and supress it with a very great force. This pain I experienced was that abuse.

So one day this man turned up out of the blue, a complete stranger. In those first 2 seconds of opening the door to him some devastating energy went through me, it was so vast it seemed like it had engulfed the whole universe. His presence somehow hurt me – maybe it was a bit like standing in-front of a very dangerous magnetic field. It was not my physical body that was affected but some other body – my light-body maybe. It appeared the energy came through him, but it was not of him, if you know what I mean. He wanted me to go to his place (a little farm) and advise him about something. It seems to me to be an incredulous thing to ask a women without any introduction. Afterwards I felt lost, and with this injury I curled up for 2 days.

After this I kept seeing him everywhere – I don’t know how he knew, but it was like every corner I turned he’d be there too. And always he enjoyed the preserve pleasure of taunting me, asking me why I was avoiding him, and why if I was a spiritual person –then why did I not welcome him as a friend in love and light. He even said that he could teach me about the one thing he could see I needed to learn – sensuality. (I am still repulsed). It was a lot of work to heal this pain, but each time we interacted I measured where I was at with it, until I was no longer affected. I then decided to take up his request to bring myself closure - knowing that I’d be ok, and I’m glad I did. What I saw in the in the middle of his living room floor amazed me, it was half a tonne of crystals covered in dirt. He’d dug them out of some desert. It just swept the feelings through me that all of this ordeal was connected to the time of Atlantis. I then moved out without him knowing, and I could feel his rage for days when he discovered I was gone.

Quote:
Don't take my word for it if the story of the 'ominous moon' does not feel right to you, I'm sharing my perspective.

No I wasn’t, but as I’ve never given it much thought in my life I am willing to give it some consideration. There no decision to make about it, I’ll just see what unfolds in time now I have an open mind. I do believe it is healthy to stand back from anything we engage in and examine the influence it has on our perspectives.

Thanks for your interest Angelo.
Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:04 pm 
Posting Freak

I read a book - a couple of years back now, called "World Bridger" that revealed that frequencies are being broadcasted from the moon, to "subdue" Earth's inhabitants ... and has the strongest influence during the "full moon" ... and which the author attributed to the "craziness" associated with the full moon that has been noted for centuries. She blamed these frequencies for the unbalancing of some individuals and suggested that we do not stand in the light of the full moon ... and mentioned the fact that other cultures (including some Native American) also suggest avoiding being "moon-struck"

Just this morning, before I read this post, I came across another topic about the moon - specifically the full - blood moons, that are occurring on the same days as the "high" holidays of the Jewish religion ... what makes it so interesting is that - there were no "blood moons" in the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries and the two that occured in the 19th century could be associated with the establishment of the "State of Israel" and the seven day war ... the author of the book called Blood Moon, that was recently made into a full length movie - quotes the Bible and bases his conclusions on a passage that says that the Moon will "warn" humanity of upcoming events ... keeping an open mind, it may be "the Universe" is warning us ... or that god/anu is warning his "elite" - in no uncertain terms, that something is about to happen that will effect the entire Planet ... If, in fact, the moon is being used somehow to control mankind, it seems possible that they could manipulate it in such a way to produce these signs

as mentioned, the moon does have a strong influence on this planets oceans and large bodies of water - so it's not too big of a stretch for my imagination to believe that it would also have an effect on the "large body of water" contain in the (collective) Human Instrument (80%) and I thought I would share this information - in this topic ... as far as I know, Earth is the only (known) "water planet" in our solar system - perhaps the galaxy ... and Dr N points that out, in the 5th interview as well, when he tell us that this planet was once completely covered by water

many theories out there, that suggest the moon is a "man made" (using titanium) Planet, that once was or still is (on the dark side) inhabited - or that it could be hollow - and they present photographic evidence to support their theories, which makes the Moon a very interesting subject .

I have been following or "using" the 13 Moon calendar for almost a decade - to record the march of time, and find it far more harmonious than the Gregorian Calender - for farming, gardening and raising livestock - being aware of the phases of the moon - makes life close to Nature, more predictable ... which is not to suggest it is "mechanical" because the four "blood moons" this year prove that it isn't just the same-ole same-ole "schedule" being followed year after year

here is the link to the Blood Moon info and link to the movie trailer ...The first of four this year, just happened three days ago and is associated with the "supermoon" phenomena http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/first-the-blood-moon-now-the-supermoon/#A3UckYXAJ4Eo3t8J.99 (same link in quote below)

Quote:
This weekend’s sky show will be strongest at 7 p.m. Eastern Saturday when the moon will be large and strangely luminous. It will also be just 222,611 miles away from Earth and in what is known as its perigee. Full moons vary in size because of the oval shape of its orbit and its elliptical path around Earth. When in perigee, the moon is around 50,000 km closer than when it is furthest away, or in apogee.

But an even better show is coming later this summer on Aug. 10 when the moon will be 863 miles closer than on Saturday, and will become full on the same hour as perigree and will appear at its brightest in 2014.

Unlike solar eclipses and other celestial treats, Supermoons occur every 13 months and 18 days. The last time a supermoon made headlines was in June last year, when it appeared to be 14 percent bigger and 30 per cent brighter.

The distance of the moon from Earth varies in its orbit because the orbit is elliptical. The average distance from Earth to the Moon is 238,900 miles. When you have a combination of a full moon that is also closer it is considered a Supermoon. Typically, it is said, this occurs about once a year. But this summer there will be three in a row – July 12, Aug. 10 and Sept. 9.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/first-the-bl ... KIglBkg.99.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:57 am 

It sounds sirryah like you had a karmic encounter, unavoidable, like magnets of orbit through time, drawn by some force back together over and over in different guises throughout the fabric of time.

The following quote, from almost 100 years ago, is an esoteric lecture provided by Rudolf Steiner about Redemption and Liberation. The following quote can be see to be in relation to Dr.Neruda's claims of various beings (gods) role in the creation of the human being, and how this created being became an individuator of consciousness. There is also a description of an Old Moon period where humans did not have bodies, but were basically extensions of a divine consciousness, but had no thoughts of their own:

Try to conceive of man without a physical body. He would not pass through death; the renewal of his being would not be brought about by birth as we know it, but by some other means. Certain parts of the astral body and the etheric body would be subject to change, that is all. Around an imperishable centre, the surrounding sheaths alone would be the media of communication with the environment, — such was the condition of man during the Old Moon period of evolution; his being was subject to metamorphoses, not to birth or death. But in this state he had no consciousness in our sense of the word. The Gods who had given him form were around him, behind him, not within him. They were to him what the tree is to the branch or what the brain is to the hand. The hand moves, but the consciousness of the movement is in the brain. Man was a branch of the divine tree and if earthly evolution had not changed this condition of things, his brain would have been but a flower of the same divine tree, his thoughts would have been reflected in his countenance as in a mirror but he would have had no consciousness of his own thoughts. Our Earth would have been a world of beings endowed with thoughts, but not with consciousness, a world of statues ensouled by the Gods, above all by Jahve or Jehovah. What was it that changed this order of things and how has man arrived at independence?

The Gods of the nature of Jahve were able to descend into the human brain. But other Spirits who, on the Moon, had been of the order of the Spirits of Fire, had not completed their evolution, and instead of penetrating into the brain of man on the Earth they mingled with his astral body. The astral body is composed of instincts, desires, passions, and it was there that those Spirits of Fire who had not attained the goal of evolution on the Moon, took refuge. They found a home in the animal nature of man where the passions unfold, and at the same time they imbued these passions with higher qualities. They poured the capacity for higher enthusiasm into the blood and the astral body of man. The gift of the Jehovistic Gods was the pure, cold form of the idea; but under the influence of these Spirits — we may speak of them as Luciferian Spirits — man became capable of enthusiasm for ideas, of being passionately for them or against them. The Jehovistic Gods gave form and shape to the human brain; the Luciferian Spirits set up the connection between the brain and the physical senses; they live in the nerve branches which end in the sense-organs. Lucifer has lived in us for as long as Jehovah.

The fact that his senses give man an objective consciousness of the world around him is due to the Luciferian Spirits. Human thought is the gift of the Gods; human consciousness is the gift of Lucifer. Lucifer lives in the astral body of man, and Lucifer's activity comes to expression at the point where the nerves give rise to feeling and perception. That is why the Serpent in Genesis says: ‘Your eyes shall be opened.’ These words must be taken literally, for it was by the Luciferian Spirits that the senses of man were opened.

The individualisation of consciousness is due to the senses. If man's thoughts were not related to the sense-world they would simply be reflections of the Divine — not knowledge but belief. The contradiction between faith and science is due to this dual origin of human thought. Faith turns to the eternal Ideas, the ‘Mother-Ideas’ lying in the bosom of the Gods. All science, all knowledge of the outer world by means of the senses owes its existence to the Luciferian Spirits. In man, the Luciferian principle and Divine Intelligence are combined. It is this fusion of opposing principles which makes evil possible for man but it also gives him the power of self-consciousness, choice and freedom. Only a being capable of individualisation could be thus helped by opposing elements within his being. If when he descended into matter, man had only received the form given by Jehovah, he would have remained an impersonal being. And so it was due to Lucifer that man was able to become truly man, a being independent of the Gods. Christ, or the Logos made manifest in man, is the Principle which enables him to ascend once again to God. - Rudolf Steiner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:46 am 

sirryah wrote:
I’ll just see what unfolds in time now I have an open mind. I do believe it is healthy to stand back from anything we engage in and examine the influence it has on our perspectives.

I suspect my feelings towards the moon are themselves memories of other times, without the moon this system of biology we have would not work, so in that respect the influences of the moon are 'natural' ( our bodies/minds were designed to be receptive to influence ), perhaps it's the sense of being trapped in time/heredity, reflected by the moon, which stirs something inside me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:31 am 

Hi Starduster,

Yes I’ve heard also there are bases on the dark side of the moon – it seems to be more and more talked about now, and I think James mentioned it once in some questions and answers. And it is a glaring question to ask – why have we not been back there with all the fancy technology available now? I mean NASA have a space station for gods sake!

It is an interesting connection you make with the moon to Israel. I have often pondered that whole Middle Eastern area of the planet and all the turmoil there, and now I wonder if perhaps it’s some kind of anchoring point of the matrix to the Earth.