WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:46 pm 

Over the past fifteen years, there have been individuals who have written and spoken about certain aspects of this deception. From the scientific community, individuals like Herman Verlinde, Dr. Robert Lanza, Leonard Susskind, Gerard t'Hooft and James Gates. From the technical field, NASA engineer Thomas Campbell. From a more philosophical perspective, authors like Nick Bostrom and Anthony Peake. Scientific papers, too, have been released in this emerging field of reality definition like: Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation by Beane, Davoudi and Savage. These individuals, and others like them, are hypothesizing that our universe was designed through mathematics or computer code. (Neruda Interview 5 Introduction)

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... 5Y9Ulfm7jI

'The idea we live in a simulation isn't science fiction'
• 18 December 2012 by Justin Mullins
If the universe is just a Matrix-like simulation, how could we ever know? Physicist Silas Beane thinks he has the answer.

The idea that we live in a simulation is just science fiction, isn't it?
There is a famous argument that we probably do live in a simulation. The idea is that in future, humans will be able to simulate entire universes quite easily. And given the vastness of time ahead, the number of these simulations is likely to be huge. So if you ask the question: 'do we live in the one true reality or in one of the many simulations?', the answer, statistically speaking, is that we're more likely to be living in a simulation.

How did you end up working on this issue?
My day job is to do high performance computing simulations of the forces of nature, particularly the strong nuclear force. My colleagues and I use a grid-like lattice to represent a small chunk of space and time. We put all the forces into that little cube and calculate what happens. In effect, we're simulating a very tiny corner of the universe.

How accurate are your simulations?
We're able to calculate some of the properties of real things like the simplest nuclei. But the process also generates artefacts that don't appear in the real world and that we have to remove. So we started to think about what sort of artefacts might appear if we lived in a simulation.

What did you discover?

In our universe the laws of physics are the same in every direction. But in a grid, this changes since you no longer have a spacetime continuum, and the laws of physics would depend on direction. Simulators would be able to hide this effect but they wouldn't be able to get rid of it completely.

How might we gather evidence that we're in a simulation?
Using very high energy particles. The highest energy particles that we know of are cosmic rays and there is a well-known natural cut off in their energy at about 1020 electron volts. We calculated that if the simulators used a grid size of about 10-27 metres, then the cut off energy would vary in different directions.

Do cosmic rays vary in this way?
We don't know. The highest energy cosmic rays are very rare. A square kilometre on Earth is hit by one only about once per century so we're not going to be able map out their distribution any time soon. And even if we do, it'll be hard to show that this is conclusive proof that we're in a simulation.

But can we improve our own simulations?
The size of the universe we simulate is a just fermi, that's a box with sides 10-15 metres long. But we can use Moore's Law to imagine what we might be able to simulate in future. If the current trends in computing continue, we should be simulating a universe the size of a human within a century and within five centuries, we could manage a box 1026 metres big. That's the size of the observable universe.

How have people reacted to your work?
I gave a lecture on this topic the other week and the turnout was amazing. Half of the people looked at me as if I was disturbed and the other half were very enthusiastic.

I believe the Heart Virtues Grid is far more sophisticated and powerful than we are currently imagining, as its neutrality is the portal into the expanse of multidimensional life whilst living within the constraints of this "repetitive - closed circuit" spacetime (HMS) continuum. When we continually calibrate ourselves to the Heart Virtues Grid we open the portal wider as it is a two-way link and reciprocatory crossover of communication to its designers - us - and is the channel for codes to flow through into this spacetime continuum in order for transformation to occur: that is the hacking of this simulation. The design of the Heart Virtues Grid portal is calibrated to authentic behavioral intelligence which is why we can't "fake it" to gain access and why its stream of codes will only enter through the genuine heart. And is its sophisticated defense mechanism - that is the HMS cannot "backflow" and enter the Heart Virtues Grid to contaminate, influence, pollute, or control - and is why our "immortal security" whilst living in the superficiality of the HMS is found in the Heart Virtues Grid! Quantusum is littered with narrative expressions that attempt to illustrate this, for example, the following extract from the Chapter "Stream":

"They're not around me. Because all I ever see are the evil guys. Maybe I'd be surer of myself if they'd show themselves to me like they do you."
"If you're expecting them to manifest like Nammu, don't. They're subtle. They might be talking to you right now."
"Where? How?"
"They can come through anything. A flower, an insect, a bird, a child, even an old man like me."

He stared at me for a second or two, and I felt something in my heart rise that was solemn, firm, and immensely pure. It seemed like a fire blazed up inside of me, and, in a sudden lash, burned away all of my hate, anger, frustration and hopelessness that had slowly conquered me ever since I first met Nammu. How this happened is a mystery. I only know that in that one tiny look that Uncle gave me, everything shifted.

I don't pretend to know how these shifts can occur from a simple look or gesture or some magical symphony of a thousand little events conspiring to change what is inside us, but I knew in that moment that Uncle was right. Maybe right isn't the word I'm looking for. It was more that he was authentic.

There's power in authenticity. It can't be manufactured from the superficial realms that most people live in. It can't be produced by will or affirmation. It's not something that is created from one's beliefs or the power of their thoughts. It's not visualization. It's a behavior of love multiplied a million times; a consistent chiseling of one's mission into the ultimate sculpture of transformation.

This is how it dawned on me, though it was more of a hammer strike than a dawning, to be sure. Uncle's love didn't have a single mushy sentiment to it. It was contained in something of a higher dimension that triggered the shift I felt. It cascaded down from some lofty place and found me standing beneath a spear of sunlight in a deserted wood.

A few seconds. That's all it took. Yet, when I write about it now, it was so much more than time, or the accumulation of experiences. It was the interfacing of souls who knew how to pierce illusions to see what is real: that indefinable thing that lives without an atom of fear."

The more channels, the better, for directing (composing/transforming) this simulation away from suppression and limitation to equality of source, I believe, in order to preserve the wondrous creative expressions hailing from this simulation that are "worthy" by the application of wisdom to the selection process. The Heart Virtues Grid (HVG) is not of the mind - the supercomputer simulation - which is why "everything" we experience with our biological, mental and emotional senses is not from the HVG and why we cannot possibly imagine what experience "on the other side" of the HVG would be like - (we can only experience because there are no codes in this simulation to correlate and therefore allow for a definitive translation back into this simulation). To me it is why, no matter where we find ourselves in society - family, friends, work, community - our individual actions of authentic behavioral intelligence are vital to us experiencing this perceived "unfamiliar" landscape, and can only be accomplished individually, not as a collective. However, because of the coding in this HMS simulation that allows, by its own design, for the bleed-through of information to reinform and recalibrate collective experience, those individuals who choose to consistently apply practice to Heart Virtue Grid calibration will, by default, be assisting others to choose to activate their own portals; this is resulting in a collective shifting of more and more alliance to the HVG portal codes that have been, and are continually, deposited into this collective mind simulation.

Source Reality is the dwelling place of Prime Creator, and it dances outside of the constructs of any language. It is complete within itself, and has a singular purpose of demonstrating the collective potential of all species within the Universe of Wholeness. It is the archetype of perfection. It is the standard bearer of each entity's innate design and ultimate destiny. (The Shifting Models of Existence)

Post subject: Re: Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:27 am 

Thank you for posting this, so great for me to start my day by reading this.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:17 am 

My family and I definitely had an encounter this weekend similar to what you are maiking reference from the chapter "Stream." We were in New Orleans this weekend for a conference my wife was attending. We were exhausted from seeing the sites of the big easy, walking miles on end through the French Quarter. We were all getting frustrated trying to find a place for dinner we could all agree upon and feeling the negative attitude that many locals had for us tourists. We decided to ask what appeared to be a local couple their feelings on local cuisine that would be fitting for our entire family. Well we didn't find their recommendation and something pulled me into a little dive that my wife was not thrilled with at all(at first any way). We had sat down to order and my wife was proceeding to tell me how I was on the hook if this choice of food was not well. I then noticed a street magician that had entered apparently through the back of the restaurant. He was maiking a card spin and levitate. I thought ok there is a string some where. Just before he came to our table the couple that we asked advice from earlier suddenly walked in the place and sit down behind us within conversational distance. The magician then Came over to our table and we were amazed with his card tricks. I was really amazed when he took my driver's license and was able to spin it and levitate it like he was with his playing cards. He was able to make it spin and fly around him like a helicopter. I started to get this feeling inside similar to what Solomon was in that chapter Tolsap. The magician looked at me in the eye and asked me this; " suppose I told you I had a vision a premonition that you would be here today. And in my vision I knew what card you would pick in your mind and I could pull that card out of this deck." I thought to myself this will be interesting. So. After thinking of and applying the heart virtues all weekend in this strange place that I had never been before, in my mind I picked the Ace of Hearts. Well he shuffled the deck and let each member of my family cut the deck. I told no one which card I had selected in my mind(or heart). He then pulled the Ace of Hearts from the deck. I got chills and a feeling of a thousand resonances at that moment. They were reaching out to me. A way of saying keep your chin up ole boy, and keep playing your Ace of Hearts, the best card in the deck. We had a wonderful meal and talked a little while with our new friends, that were a little more than serendipitous, because they also did not go to eat where they said they were going to, instead ending up there with us as if to say no this encounter was not by chance.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:50 am 

Tolsap wrote:
To me it is why, no matter where we find ourselves in society - family, friends, work, community - our individual actions of authentic behavioral intelligence are vital to us experiencing this perceived "unfamiliar" landscape, and can only be accomplished individually, not as a collective. However, because of the coding in this HMS simulation that allows, by its own design, for the bleed-through of information to reinform and recalibrate collective experience, those individuals who choose to consistently apply practice to Heart Virtue Grid calibration will, by default, be assisting others to choose to activate their own portals; this is resulting in a collective shifting of more and more alliance to the HVG portal codes that have been, and are continually, deposited into this collective mind simulation.

That's right Tolsap, and in this process we will eventually rewrite the genetic mind to support the new wholeness paradigm.

Eons ago when we fragmented our consciousness in order to explore this "unfamiliar" MEST we did write in the "back door default" from which the tribe of light could enter and then "love wins" when all appears to signal otherwise. We knew that when our consciousness would fragment and be unknowing of our wholeness we would submit to the "structure" of the hierarchy, because in our ignorance-forgetfulness of our wholeness, insecurity is a result. The Hierarchy is a sort of foster parent to entities that choose to fragment into MEST, guiding them within these models of existence that eventually facilitate the re emergence of the entities "awareness" of their wholeness.

Chamber Two: The Shifting Models of Existence
If the entity is fragmented into its component parts, its comprehension of free will was limited to that which was circumscribed by the Hierarchy. If the entity is a conscious collective, realizing its sovereign wholeness, the principle of free will was a form of structure that was unnecessary like scaffolding on a finished building. When entities are unknowing of their wholeness, structure will occur as a form of self-imposed security. Through this ongoing development of a structured and ordered universe, entities defined their borders—their limits—through the expression of their insecurity. They gradually became pieces of their wholeness, and like shards of glass from a beautiful vase they bear little resemblance to their aggregate beauty.

These structures are the numerical constraints, we release these constraints one by one through the HVG.

Thank you Tolsap!
:P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:50 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Thanks for the post!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:08 am 
Posting Freak

Rewriting the Genetic mind: I AM WE ARE. It really is as simple as that!

I AM WE ARE

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:11 am 
Posting Freak

We don't necessarily have instruments to measure some cosmic waves because of how high their frequency range is. And if so what else is going on that we can't measure? I was also contemplating nature. Nature has already made the transition into a higher frequency/dimension and how could we tell that when we haven't yet? And since we are so programmed to see externals according to a consensus reality that is consensus because we all have that same program in our minds , what we see of nature is that programmed too? However, nature as part of earth is what our human instruments were created from as well and there are certain characteristics about earth that Anu and cohorts didn't understand so could there be "programming" from earth and nature that we are being effected by as well? And as to the mathematics involved in the creation of this universe, or which universe, the Hologram of Delusion or what we are endeavouring to discover beyond it? That being said , wonder if there are mathematics of a different nature with Heart Intelligence?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY