WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Stars in 5th interview painting
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:43 am 

The stars in this painting are not random,watch carefully

Post subject: Re: Stars in 5th interview painting
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:20 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I don't know what you see in the alignment of the "stars" ... but what I see, is that our foundation is in the core of this Planet ... that it has several "levels" of which our heart and our mind's integration is the "highest" (and connect to Earth) - and the level from which we can receive "infinite" understanding - outside all levels of "existence"

I took the painting to "paint" and tried several ways to "connect the dots" but my attempts failed to reveal any "picture" ... please share what you have found, in your own research ...

I gave it a second try - and stretched my imagination some ... but this is my "best shot" - :lol:

it is interesting to me, that my mind percieves this individual as a woman, facing us, with evidence of (creative) power, in her right hand- that drifts over her womb. And is that UFO in the right bottom ? or humanity as zygots? male and female ... or whatever ... my whale seems to fit in the blue waters ... so show us what you "see" ...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:08 pm 

how many stars here?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
30 (15pairs - seven on either side of "consciousness" and one pair straddling it

you need to consider that the LTO were trying to reveal these concepts to humanity- - not conceal them. James said that the message doesn't need to be "wrestled" out - but he likened "groking" it, to sitting in the sunshine - and suggested that we position our self to be in-lightened (out side of one's comfort zone). I believe that, what is embedded, is frequencies designed to activate DNA to reveal Personal Wisdom... and you have obviously "immersed " yourself in them - because you are aware of so many thing that the rest of just ignored ... but I think James also said (in an answer to a question) that the LTO are not into Numerology/Gramatia ...but that was Anu's way of "hiding things in plane sight - and it took the Kabbalist two thousand years to discover the "Bible code" or what they called "the soul" of the Torah ... but the LTO wants as many people as possible to understand how to transform themselves

to me, the art work associated with the concepts, give it a much deeper meaning and I am sure that James struggles with how exactly to express it - or the frequencies that will strum our heart's strings ... maybe the number of stars is significant .. or maybe they are a random representation of "space" (MEST)

whatever, I do appreciate your bringing this picture into our awareness, for a closer look - IMO, it has a profound message
that reveals our designed relationship with Earth - Consciousness flows through the entity, from the Hearth to encompasses this planet ... and the Heart of the entity is green

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:26 am 

they are both 15 stars on the left and right,it is symmetrical,why 15 appears so many times in wm?
we can also see 15 on the cover of Neruda Interview PDF (both two PDF files)

Even when Hakomi 14 painting is released and can be bought,we still have 15 AA paintings,not the whole 24 paintings