WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:31 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:28 pm
Posts: 960
Location: Athens / Greece
1. The interview was written recently and overlaps with the Weather Composer 2 in so many aspects regarding reality, transhumanism, technology, dna, cloning, "i am we are", etc. Both should be read around the same time for max effect.

2. It is interesting that the Annunaki had two core interests with the earth. a) to take gold b) to take it's core due to its manifestation properties / being "alive". Interestingly they took both. It says that the gold was taken NEAR THE CORE (huh? Mining operations should be much higher than where molten lava is - unless on an etheric level things are very different), so it could be related to being the factor that makes the planet alive. After all it seems the earth core can manipulate density and gold can affect the vibration of the Annunaki, so it's not far fetched to think the two are related factors.

3. Once again the issue of total deception / a totally programmed reality comes up again. This is not new stuff, it was here all along - just veiled / obfuscated. The deception is so large that most people will have problem digesting it. The ultimate proof of this is that people won't really accept that their mind and human personality is just "robotic mind software". They will still cling to their notion that their mind, body and human personality is "them" - to some degree. If you tell someone "your thoughts are not your own - its mental software", they will resist it, thinking they have free will or that their thoughts are their own.

4. The WMM lacks significantly in (openly) disclosing this virtual reality compared to other sources which have been ahead by over a decade. Covertly it was already disclosed.

5. The GP is redefined as our collective awakening as S.Integrals. I had this figured out for a couple of years because if the first S.Integral was around 2000, and it took just 3 generations to get to "all" (1 will bring 1000, who'll bring a million, who'll bring the entire population - per the philosophies) then by 2075 the scientific GP will not be necessary anyway. If everyone is a self-realized S.Integral why would they need ...science to tell them what they already know? Science would merely reflect their knowledge, rather than reveal anything to them.

6. The WMM still avoids to talk directly about reprogramming. The reader reads about all this deception programming and yet he is advised to be virtuous in his behavior. The reader sees no logic in that, nor any real life reward, so the suggestions are like lukewarm new age mumbo jumbo or wishful thinking. Thing is the programming, universally, works by a dual thought system / implied system.

For example, when you produce a conscious thought to cheat another to advance yourself, you also produce another thought - on a subconscious level - which says "my own capabilities are worthless, otherwise I wouldn't have to resort to this kind of stuff". It also produces a thought of separation ("if I am harming him to better myself, then me and him are not One").

The Elite, for example, by their own very mechanisms of surveillance and mass programming, and control mechanism etc etc, are essentially admitting to themselves, subconsciously, that they are powerless beings that only get their "power" from others being controlled to their benefit. Their subconscious sees that and says "if we were REALLY powerful, we wouldn't be afraid or controlling of the masses" - registering self-limiting beliefs.

In this context virtuous behaviors are programming declarations. If you treat others as yourself, it's an admission of oneness and equality. By practicing the virtue you are reprogramming the subconscious. That's why it is not mumbo jumbo or "light" wishful stuff.

Btw, forgiveness should be practiced with extra care for there is nothing wrong to forgive. Forgiveness is more of "we are all programmed to behave in certain ways and thus we do stuff as they seem to make sense - even if they are bad decisions... I understand this decision making process for everyone, including myself, removing any type of blame". There is no wrongdoing to forgive. Forgive, in the old context, implies wrongdoing, but if you do it the right way it's more of an unending understanding that needs no forgiveness whatsoever. It's like seeing a 2yr old walking and falling. It's natural. There's nothing to punish or forgive. That's who we are in terms of mental programs. There's only understanding applied to this as everyone is choosing what they think is best given a situation, and that's what we all do.

In terms of the Atlanteans and their stance that "we are infinite beings, we can't be controlled" before Anu "trapped them" into the bodies and them being called naive, it's nothing of the sort.

Someone who believes that they are infinite beings that can't be controlled will inevitably create a reality which mirrors this belief. The Atlanteans weren't "scared" of the human body challenge because they knew of their infinite nature and what it's capable of. They even foresaw that through Cogniti. Were they naive? No, they were confident. And their confidence was, apparently, well founded as their consciousness emerged triumphant even from the deepest of "cages" - a testament to our real nature and what it's capable of. The best restraints couldn't hold them from remanifesting as infinite beings inside a virtual reality / an absolutely controlled realm. Thus they were right to be confident in their "naivety". Any "defeat" is only from our perspective. In terms of infinite timelines what happened is a very short duration. Anu achieved the human equivalent of saying "I managed to subdue the world's most powerful man with a small rope" (and then adding "...for just 3 seconds before he broke it"). Anu was even given the Cogniti prophecy to work around and he still couldn't do it.

7. Regarding transhumanism: Transhumanism isn't bad per se for those who'll adopt him, it's bad for the programming implication it brings to them.

If someone uses extra technological stuff to "enhance" themselves, what does that mean? It means that they are programming themselves that they are useless to attain the same result with their own innate powers. This could be as simple as memory tasks (ancients memorized entire books word-by-word, two-three decades ago we memorized 30-40-50 telephone numbers in our heads with no problem whatsoever before we assigned everything to our mobile's memory) or it could be as "complex" as telepathy and omniscience.

The human dual programming is such that it says:

If you use, say, vitamins or supplements, to improve your health, it means that you do not believe that you can be healthy on your own. The subconscious sees what you do and says "ah, so if I'm taking this to be up to 100%, then I'm not able to be 100% without it" - indirectly self programming limitation (although one's motive and desire was to self-improve!)
If you train to be strong, it means that you do not believe you can achieve strength without it. (yet experiments have shown that one can gain strength even by not even doing actual exercise but by thinking of it!)
If you use medical stuff, drugs, treatments etc to stay healthy, it means that you do not believe in your own ability to self-heal otherwise you wouldn't. (hint placebo effect)
If you use technological aids to enhance cognitive function or bodily functions it means that you believe you are limited and that these limitations can't be surpassed through your innate powers. (hint: how we are so cognitive limited compared to just 2-3 decades ago, not to mention how humans memorized whole books because they were assumed to remember them as there was no printing press back then to distribute a lot of copies)

Yet, a hypnotist with a few suggestions directly to the subconscious can "program" a person and improve their health, strength, memory, intelligence, pattern recognition - even telepathy, which proves that these are all programmable if one is properly programmed.

All of the programming we get about how we should treat our vulnerable body and what we should take care of, what should we avoid, etc etc, are all bullshit - programs essentially. If you are scared, for example, of a certain food, the water, the RF frequencies etc etc you are programming yourself to be vulnerable. But even if you aren't scared it doesn't mean you are impervious to their effect (mass agreement of reality consensus) - so you have to override your belief and the consensus beliefs. As James said in some old interview, the only real form of pollution is thought pollution.

To return to the issue: Broad transhumanism = everyone believes they are weak. The subconscious would note "if I weren't weak, I wouldn't have these mechanical implants". And it's also a very weird admission of the sort: "Why would I use any mechanical toys of the MEST dimension to enhance my self, when I have creator-like potential / infinite potential from my Self outside of MEST". So the subconscious would automatically deduce that by using mechanical stuff one is unable to utilize their creator powers as infinite beings.

(Btw, it'll be interesting to see how transhumanism can faire in the case of an EMP - the nature's wildcard).


* To expand a bit on the issue of dual thinking and how it affects us:

If we wait for James to write new stuff to enlighten us, we are self-sabotaging our own potential to be self-enlightened (=unable to reach S.Integral status)
If we follow the lead of others => we believe that we are inferior / less than / inadequate => programming ourselves with limitation (=unable to reach S.Integral status)
If we seek knowledge externally => we apparently don't believe we can find knowledge internally => we sabotage our realization to S.Integral status.

There's too much sublime programming of the "dual" / "implied" kind.

For every thought you make, try to realize what is it that it imprints on your subconscious that it then becomes your reality. For it is not the conscious thought that will manifest, but the subconscious one.

If you are thinking "I can cheat this guy and nobody will ever know, so it's win/win", and you don't do it because you are "moral" or because "I don't do such stuff", or because "I am a spiritual person" => you've lost the plot. It goes the other way around: You understand you are an infinite being that doesn't need *anything else than itself* to achieve ANYTHING. It has IMMENSE power. It needs to harm noone. It doesn't even need to deceive others or even be stealthy. Our infinite being has so much power that it can play poker with open cards and still win because it can bend reality to suit it to achieve its goals as a creator of its reality.

Those who resort to "fancy" tactics of manipulating others inside bubbles or the MEST reality will pay the price of their self-programming of detachment to their own innate power by becoming inferior. There is nothing empowering in manipulating others - it's a self-programming of limitation for one's subconscious says "I wouldn't resort to all these manipulations to achieve my goals if I could achieve the same ends on my own power - therefore I am useless". Even the human Elite will understand this at some point.

_________________
The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:18 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:44 pm
Posts: 413
"2. It is interesting that the Annunaki had two core interests with the earth. a) to take gold b) to take it's core due to its manifestation properties / being "alive". Interestingly they took both. It says that the gold was taken NEAR THE CORE (huh? Mining operations should be much higher than where molten lava is - unless on an etheric level things are very different), so it could be related to being the factor that makes the planet alive. After all it seems the earth core can manipulate density and gold can affect the vibration of the Annunaki, so it's not far fetched to think the two are related factors."




Interesting point,perhaps our geology books are not that accurate, after all man thought the world was flat at one time as well. Perhaps the inner earth is not at all the way we were taught in school that it is. The centrifugal force from the earth rotating should fling objects away, not create a centripetal force that we have been taught is gravity. I am particularly interested in the hollow earth theory. The theory postulates that the earth itself is hollow, like an egg with openings at the poles with a center or nucleus similar to that of an inner sun. A type of a cold fusion reactor that rotates opposite of the earth's rotation and creates both a centrifugal force on the inner crust and centripetal force on the outer crust which centers the force of gravity at the center of our crust or shell, not the "molten core" like we have been taught. The heat from the friction of a molten core would eventually consume the earth in my opinion.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:27 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:44 pm
Posts: 413
One thing to remember in the tone of equality is that an Atlantean is no greater or higher than an Annunaki, Sirian or any other type of being for that matter. We've all donned our suits for this theatre known as reality. We all have our rolls to play, we need the bad guys as much as we need the good guys in order to roll the plot out accordingly. There is no being, place or thing more spiritual than another.

The climax of the production is when we wake up to our "cognizant" awareness and knowing that we are eternal powerful beings that mold our universe from within. Those in the outer bubbles of reality are anxiously awaiting their turn to be the ones buried in the sand gradually digging themselves out of the inner bubbles into a higher understanding and awareness. Like a butterfly leaving the chrysalis.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:09 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Multiversal wrote:
One thing to remember in the tone of equality is that an Atlantean is no greater or higher than an Annunaki, Sirian or any other type of being for that matter. We've all donned our suits for this theatre known as reality. We all have our rolls to play, we need the bad guys as much as we need the good guys in order to roll the plot out accordingly. There is no being, place or thing more spiritual than another. and I bet if you ask Mark H, where he got the 5th interview - he would probably tell you that he dug it out of a box that Sarah gave him 15 years ago ... which is not to say that it wasn't edited recently ... you can believe what you want, we all do, doesn't make it true.

The climax of the production is when we wake up to our "cognizant" awareness and knowing that we are eternal powerful beings that mold our universe from within. Those in the outer bubbles of reality are anxiously awaiting their turn to be the ones buried in the sand gradually digging themselves out of the inner bubbles into a higher understanding and awareness. Like a butterfly leaving the chrysalis.


sorry Alex but it is apparent that your mind is closed and you think your are smarter than the LTO - specifically James - who explained why the materials HAD to be introduced as "mythology"---as I recall, you had a difficult time accepting the second half of the 4 interview as well - and James as the Creator/Avatar - and finally, the WMs are not "others" they are our FUTURE SELVES trying to make us aware of what we are participating in is potentially self-destructive. and if you asked Mark H where he got the 5th interview, he would tell you that it was in a box that Sarah gave him 16 years ago.

...but I would like to remind Multiversal that our geological surveys have been done since the ETs took the gold out ... and that the Anus, Syrians and Snakes all genetically engineered their OWN species ... if one were to believe that the Anus pictured on the walls of Egyptian and Babalonian buildings, were accurate ... and then compare them with what was revealed in the DP book - the Anus don't even look "human" anymore - and no doubt altered themselves to gain the trust of the Z - which they mistakenly made too powerful to control .
The "Snakes" were the creation of the Anus- they have no souls and the Anus have withered hearts, evidenced by their lack of Virtures - if they do have souls - they have no way to express that intelligence because their hearts are Ignored

what we need to keep in mind is that we have the POTENTIAL to be equals ... but each species has to undergo a "developmental process" - the ETs focused on altering their state of being with technology and their "guide" was the Urantia materials because they obviously need a god and a savior ... which resulted in them becoming something less than what was originally intended IMO -

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Tue May 06, 2014 6:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:35 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:44 pm
Posts: 413
"Btw, forgiveness should be practiced with extra care for there is nothing wrong to forgive. Forgiveness is more of "we are all programmed to behave in certain ways and thus we do stuff as they seem to make sense - even if they are bad decisions... I understand this decision making process for everyone, including myself, removing any type of blame". There is no wrongdoing to forgive. Forgive, in the old context, implies wrongdoing, but if you do it the right way it's more of an unending understanding that needs no forgiveness whatsoever. It's like seeing a 2yr old walking and falling. It's natural. There's nothing to punish or forgive. That's who we are in terms of mental programs. There's only understanding applied to this as everyone is choosing what they think is best given a situation, and that's what we all do."


To me forgiveness is a combination of understanding and compassion without the ego inferring any kind of judgment. The heart values are definitely synergistic in nature which together constitute L-imitless O-scilating V-ibrational E-nergy.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:46 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:28 pm
Posts: 960
Location: Athens / Greece
starduster wrote:
sorry Alex but it is apparent that your mind is closed and you think your are smarter than the LTO - specifically James - who explained why the materials HAD to be introduced as "mythology"---as I recall, you had a difficult time accepting the second half of the 4 interview as well - and James as the Creator/Avatar - and finally, the WMs are not "others" they are our FUTURE SELVES trying to make us aware of what we are participating in is potentially self-destructive. and if you asked Mark H where he got the 5th interview, he would tell you that it was in a box that Sarah gave him 16 years ago.


The LTO / WM / James have released some true and some "false" materials, including truthful and false claims. That's beside the "myth" aspect. If you don't believe everything you read at face value, you are not a WMM-disbeliever or something, you are just using your brain.

The structure is intentionally set in a way that you should not even trust James for your "salvation". For if you become information-dependent upon him (establishing a leader/follower relationship) as the only true source of info, you will also sublimely assume that he is more than you are, which in a way is an admission of non-equality, which in turn translates to an inability to become a S.Integral.

As for the 5th interview, no it wasn't in the box. It's new.

_________________
The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:56 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:28 pm
Posts: 960
Location: Athens / Greece
Quote:
Interesting point,perhaps our geology books are not that accurate, after all man thought the world was flat at one time as well. Perhaps the inner earth is not at all the way we were taught in school that it is. The centrifugal force from the earth rotating should fling objects away, not create a centripetal force that we have been taught is gravity. I am particularly interested in the hollow earth theory. The theory postulates that the earth itself is hollow, like an egg with openings at the poles with a center or nucleus similar to that of an inner sun. A type of a cold fusion reactor that rotates opposite of the earth's rotation and creates both a centrifugal force on the inner crust and centripetal force on the outer crust which centers the force of gravity at the center of our crust or shell, not the "molten core" like we have been taught. The heat from the friction of a molten core would eventually consume the earth in my opinion.


...thing is, what could the Annunaki have taken from there? If it was totally hollow, apparently they couldn't have taken much. If there is something like a small sun, then how could they have taken it and replicated it? And how is it that they didn't need "miners" or "workers" for this, but they needed them for gold? Something doesn't add up.

Even the rapid densification of earth might be in relation to large quantities of gold leaving the earth - if gold plays the role of vibrational regulator that can manage how dense a planet is. However that would not account for a recent increase in density (unless the hoarding of currently mined gold by the elite plays some kind of role, depending the location where they store it).

Interestingly, while the effect is gravitic in nature, James says it has to do with the magnetic fields of the earth.

Quote:
To me forgiveness is a combination of understanding and compassion without the ego inferring any kind of judgment. The heart values are definitely synergistic in nature which together constitute L-imitless O-scilating V-ibrational E-nergy.


Yes, this is what I'm saying in a sense. It's about understanding/compassion.

_________________
The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:27 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Alex wrote:
starduster wrote:
sorry Alex but it is apparent that your mind is closed and you think your are smarter than the LTO - specifically James - who explained why the materials HAD to be introduced as "mythology"---as I recall, you had a difficult time accepting the second half of the 4 interview as well - and James as the Creator/Avatar - and finally, the WMs are not "others" they are our FUTURE SELVES trying to make us aware of what we are participating in is potentially self-destructive. and if you asked Mark H where he got the 5th interview, he would tell you that it was in a box that Sarah gave him 16 years ago.


The LTO / WM / James have released some true and some "false" materials, including truthful and false claims. That's beside the "myth" aspect. If you don't believe everything you read at face value, you are not a WMM-disbeliever or something, you are just using your brain.

The structure is intentionally set in a way that you should not even trust James for your "salvation". For if you become information-dependent upon him (establishing a leader/follower relationship) as the only true source of info, you will also sublimely assume that he is more than you are, which in a way is an admission of non-equality, which in turn translates to an inability to become a S.Integral.

As for the 5th interview, no it wasn't in the box. It's new.



I (for one) do not see James as my savior or leader, I don't need to "trust" him because he didn't write this stuff - the LTO "discovered it" - James isn't supply info - the LTO is supplying it - on schedule via James - just like Mark posts it - via James - and because I know that only I can save myself - and that the wingmakers who inspire me to do so, by using the materials as intended, is me ... just like the WM that inspire James is MahuNahi - himself from a future time ... you can believe what ever you want, we all do - it doesn't make it true ...

"as for the 5th interview, no it wasn't in the box. It's new "--- you know that HOW? (BSL?) Maybe he did edit it - but it really doesn't matter when it was written does it ?

please give an example of "false information" in the LTO's materials - because that is the focus of all of James' papers - the rest is all window dressing to attract truth seekers ... if there was only the 4 Philos - that would be all anyone needs to restore their consciousness - but without them - we are LOST ... which is why the LTO transferred them to Earth to give us all the opportunity to "save our SELF" - no one can do it for us - but it sure help to know HOW - please note my latest "signature" taken from the 5th Philo

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:19 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:28 pm
Posts: 960
Location: Athens / Greece
starduster wrote:
as for the 5th interview, "no it wasn't in the box. It's new --- you know that HOW? Maybe he did edit it - but it really doesn't matter when it was written does it ?


Yep, it doesn't really matter.

Quote:
please give an example of "false information" in the LTO's materials - because that is the focus of all of James' papers - the rest is all window dressing to attract truth seekers ... if there was only the 4 Philos - that would be all anyone needs to restore their consciousness - but without them - we are LOST ... which is why the LTO transferred them to Earth to give us all the opportuntiy to "save our SELF" - no one can do it for us - but it sure help to know HOW - please note my latest "signature" taken from the 5th Philo


I've already given the example of scientific GP.

If it follows that from one S.Integral will arise a thousand and then a million and then the entire population (philosophies), then why does humanity (which will be realized S.Integrals by 2070-80) need the scientific GP? To prove what to who? They'll already know who they are. Sarah now says "oh I thought the GP is the scientific discovery of the human soul" or something to that effect, when in reality it's just humanity become HI 3.0 / S.Integrals.

Another one:

"However, the Grand Portal is not easily comprehensible. It will require an educated humanity in the fields of cosmology, technology, and science. It is for this reason that medical technologies in the field of genetics and neural mapping will proceed in the 21st century to enable a new, spatial intelligence to anyone who desires it. While this medical technology may seem to some as an artificial, and therefore unwelcome technology, it will be required for much of the human race in order to comprehend the Grand Portal, and it should not be feared."

...you really think we need artificial additions / synthetics to realize the GP? This is transhumanist bullshit.

Another one: Read the definition of the wholeness navigator glossary / WN in philosophies / WN in lyricus discourses etc etc. It was really a spinoff of the "thought adjuster" / god-fragment of the Urantia book. And then, booom. 2008: WN is just a program inside the HMS.

There is anti-follower code embedded in the material in the sense of don't believe everything you read. Much stuff are rearranged so that instead of implicitly trusting james/WM etc 100%, you should redirect your trust to yourself. It's a lesson so that, over time, when asked "who do you trust", you will only answer "my self".

_________________
The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:34 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Alex wrote:
starduster wrote:
as for the 5th interview, "no it wasn't in the box. It's new --- you know that HOW? Maybe he did edit it - but it really doesn't matter when it was written does it ?


Yep, it doesn't really matter.

Quote:
please give an example of "false information" in the LTO's materials - because that is the focus of all of James' papers - the rest is all window dressing to attract truth seekers ... if there was only the 4 Philos - that would be all anyone needs to restore their consciousness - but without them - we are LOST ... which is why the LTO transferred them to Earth to give us all the opportuntiy to "save our SELF" - no one can do it for us - but it sure help to know HOW - please note my latest "signature" taken from the 5th Philo


I've already given the example of scientific GP.

If it follows that from one S.Integral will arise a thousand and then a million and then the entire population (philosophies), then why does humanity (which will be realized S.Integrals by 2070-80) need the scientific GP? - To prove what to who? They'll already know who they are. Sarah now says "oh I thought the GP is the scientific discovery of the human soul" or something to that effect, when in reality it's just humanity become HI 3.0 / S.Integrals.

I believe the GP event was best defined in the Quantusum book as a event - triggered by a "scientific discovery" that only manifests (as proof) when all of us are contributing our energy to its materialization -

The transition from H1.0 to H2.0 meant the extinction of H.1 - but the Soul transition with the DNA of its own free will - it didn't have to but Consciousness (which is what the soul is "entity consciousness") can not be contained or limited and I imagine the same will be true of the next transition that will take 80years from start to finish (which is relatively fast) - in the book it wasn't the "discovery" of the Scientist, it was the self-realization of soul - that irrefutably proves equality and oneness exist.



"However, the Grand Portal is not easily comprehensible. It will require an educated humanity in the fields of cosmology, technology, and science. It is for this reason that medical technologies in the field of genetics and neural mapping will proceed in the 21st century to enable a new, spatial intelligence to anyone who desires it. While this medical technology may seem to some as an artificial, and therefore unwelcome technology, it will be required for much of the human race in order to comprehend the Grand Portal, and it should not be feared."

...you really think we need artificial additions / synthetics to realize the GP? This is transhumanist bullshit.

with all the genetic manipulations going on right now (food water air radiation) it doesn't surprise me think that some people will need some sort of "medical technology" to assist them - the materials also tell us that the human mind is not capable of comprehending more than one reality - so how are we going to transition from one to another - it may be something as simple as a frequency device that creates the "tone" of equality - that its genes no longer provide ... I doubt you will need it, Alex - but it is somewhat comforting to know that those who do - will have that option - just like it is nice to have a computer to expand and enhance your connection to others - that wouldn't be possible without it.

Another one: Read the definition of the wholeness navigator glossary / WN in philosophies / WN in lyricus discourses etc etc. It was really a spinoff of the "thought adjuster" / god-fragment of the Urantia book. And then, booom. 2008: WN is just a program inside the HMS.

the WN is the "heart of Consciousness " it can not be contained or limited by a human instrument - it can BE where ever it wants (or needs) to be - in what ever form - how else could it be effective if it wasn't in the HMS that the HI is limited to - after it being made available in 1998 it took (the typical) ten years before it "sunk in" to the genetic consciousness of the species and was recognize - and then self-realized. It was successfully blocked by genetic manipulations (medical technology) and may require the same sort of procedure to unblock it if the H1 genes are not dominate in the current HI

I don't know I am just guessing ... but if that is what it takes to restore my full consciousness ... how would it be any worse than undergoing the L.E.R.M proceedure - if the end results were the same? it is not altering the entity its superficial - and will allow the entity to better express it individuated consciousness ... or comprehend FSI - I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

There is anti-follower code embedded in the material in the sense of don't believe everything you read. Much stuff are rearranged so that instead of implicitly trusting james/WM etc 100%, you should redirect your trust to yourself. It's a lesson so that, over time, when asked "who do you trust", you will only answer "my self".

maybe it is because we can't comprehend everything we read, even when you can believe it - because we haven't experienced it yet ... yes -the concepts are re-defined constantly as they evolve - and we evolve - the Wingmaker that I am (that I always have and will uniquely be) is who I am putting my trust in -that "consciousness of who I am - is what inspires me to fufill my potential... to be Whole again



trusting the Wingmakers IS trusting my self - from my perspective of who the Wingmaker that inspires ME - is - and I believe that it is ME - always has been always will be the same entity, no matter what HI it embodies... my Individuated consciousness goes with it (of its own free will).

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:30 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:28 pm
Posts: 960
Location: Athens / Greece
Quote:
I believe the GP event was best defined in the Quantusum book as a event - triggered by a "scientific discovery" that only manifests (as proof) when all of us are contributing our energy to its materialization -


In Quantusum the GP is more of a "ok, we've discovered QuantaSeer and now we can see the world in new light".

QuantaSeer are the symbolic "glasses" to view the soul. However technology won't be necessary due to the chain reaction that occurs in the unconscious mind of humanity. 1=>1000=>1m=>all.

Quote:
with all the genetic manipulations going on right now (food water air radiation) it doesn't surprise me think that some people will need some sort of "medical technology" to assist them - the materials also tell us that the human mind is not capable of comprehending more than one reality - so how are we going to transition from one to another


Remember that by 2025 we'll be at the 1000 S.Integrals mark and by 2048-2055 we'll be at the 1.000.000 S.Integrals. The wall is cracking at a pace that mass realization is ensured. We don't need stuff from inside MEST to realize who we really are. Everything in this virtual reality is bogus. You can't find truth by "investing" in deception. Besides if a million people can do it on their own, and with the masses being "asleep", why would the next millions need ...technology to do it? Because they are "weaker" in some respect? No, they won't be weaker - in fact they'll have a significant advantage in that accessing the S.Integral state through the subconscious will be far more easy due to their predecessor generations. It is not an issue of spatial awareness or neural implants. There is nothing "spatial" in realizing that who you are is not your mind, but rather an essence that is alive and observes that is separate from your mind and which can be accessed when the mind is not in the driver's seat.

Quote:
the WN is the "heart of Consciousness " it can not be contained or limited by a human instrument


It's a program running inside HMS. HMS = a program in itself. So WN is a "subroutine" of the program that was programmed later as an addition/backdoor to the HMS.

Code is not alive. Consciousness is alive. And consciousness is the S.Integral that animates us, not some program, whether it is called HMS and programmed by Marduk, or WN and programmed by the Wingmakers as a "backdoor" or something.

Quote:
trusting the Wingmakers IS trusting my self - from my perspective of who the Wingmaker that inspires ME - is - and I believe that it is ME - always has been always will be the same entity, no matter what HI it embodies... my Individuated consciousness goes with it (of its own free will).


As I said there is "anti-follower" programming embedded. You can't really trust the WMM 100%, unless you don't really understand what you read - in which case that is possible.

One part of the material says A another says B when in fact A and B are different. So you either go with A or B. Can't go with both because they can't be both valid. The WN, for example, is either a program inside the HMS, or is the urantia-book equivalent/derivative of the "god fragment" / "thought adjuster" / "mystery monitor" etc. One part says LERM is the shadow of God, another says LERM is Anu projected into reality. One part says we need the scientific GP, another says we'll be HI 3.0 by the mere process of unconscious propagation. One part says the Atlanteans were naive and that the situation is a problem of cosmic proportions, another says that it's a cosmic experiment of sorts where everything is going to plan in an effort of the universe to synthesize new models of existence / consciousness that allow the individual to retain both individual consciousness + godlike awareness and that this process will continue well into the future after the synthesis model as it will itself become the "thesis" to a new "antithesis" that will beget a new synthesis model. One part says the Animus are synthetic ETs that will invade earth, another part says the Animus are the HI 3.0 as envisioned by transhumanists. It's like James saying "ok, take a pile of stuff and sort it out on your own" for if he gave you "the right stuff" then that would promote a 100% leader-follower relationship where he points to the truth and we follow it implicitly. He doesn't want to cultivate such sort of relationship.

There has not been a single religion or spiritual movement where the followers attained the same level or exceeded the guru/leader. There is a subtle equation which says: "If I follow X, then apparently it's because he knows the way better than I do or he is more capable to find the way than me". So the subconscious imprints on its own programming that its useless, otherwise, it figures, it would have gone on its own to find the truth instead of following X: "I wouldn't be following X if I was able to find the truth on my own = I'm useless in finding the truth / evolving spiritually on my own". That's the kind of subconscious self-limiting self-suggestions that go deep into our programming due to our following actions or mindset.

Billions upon billions of people got nowhere because religion placed God, Jesus, prophets, saints, etc etc above them to promote this inequality. Even James promotes it to a certain degree (I'm from Lyricus / you are not). The degree to which the person believes in this inequality will determine if he can become a S.Integral or a stagnating follower like the billions before him who got nowhere.

James, can't say, out of modesty, "don't follow me", in the sense I described (us sublimely thinking he is more than we are) but I can say it for him. He does say you can only save yourself, noone can do it for you etc etc, trust yourself etc, but some of his followers apparently don't get that this involves the sublime dependency / inequality to James also.

In a polarized thinking system every action or mindset has a programming consequence.

What James does in terms of works is seriously impressive but instead of us thinking of it in terms of "wow he's the real deal and our best bet to be enlightened", we should think more along the lines of "how can I become at least as good as he is" or "if he managed to become a S.Integral on his own, then I can do too".

Leading/Following = produces failed followers

Inspiration = produces similar or better results

_________________
The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:25 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
here's the way I understand the "work" ... James opens a bistro - there is no menu - you eat what you are served -its free, so you have nothing to loose by trying it, if you like it, you will come back for more - but a certain percentage of the "customers" won't like it because of its unique "flavor" but because it is free and takes their focus off of "survival" they return - with their own spices that they believe will make it more palatable ... but they don't just spice their own plate - they "salt and pepper" the entire dish - keep in mind that the majority of the clientele enjoyed the dish - without the spice and nothing prevented the dissatisfied from spicing their own plate.

when they are asked not to alter the dish - they get all indignant and insist that it is better when it is has their spices in it - they even bring their own recipes and demand that the proprietor serve them, instead of the family recipes that he is serving - that do, admittedly, take some getting used to, because their main ingredients aren't found locally ... they question why they can't speak to the chef, about the improvement they offer and when they are told that he is too busy, they feel like they are being disrespected - they start questioning his motives - why would anyone give away food - but when they are told that the owner is inspired solely by the populations NEED for it - and that he has the resources to give it away - they just can't understand that sort of behavior ... and if they fancy themselves as a Chef - and own a 5-star restaurant or have established a chain and built a franchise near-by - they feel threatened, because after going to the Free restaurant and finding out the food tastes as good as theirs, but is made with far more organic/healthy ingredients - they start spreading false rumors about the place to discourage others from eating there - even though they are just as welcomed to eat there as anyone else - they don't appreciate the fact that they don't have to work for a meal - they are more concerned about accumulating wealth than they are with feeding the public - and you sure can't do that by giving it away for free

those who appreciate the resturant and want to express their genuine gratitude - are told that they can assist in this work - by lending their talents to its expansion - since they no longer need to work as long to provide food for themselves and their family members - they have extra time - and are willing to help - They aren't vetted - all assistance is welcomed - as long as they are willing to follow the recipes and stick to the blueprints for expansion.

And as word spreads about the free meals - and the establishment grows, with the help of grateful and satisfied customers and the Establishment looses more and more business - they conspire with others restaurant owners and local businessmen to get rid of this "do-gooder" so that they can return to the way of life that they enjoyed before the Free Resturant was opened. The thought of closing down their restaurants and going into some other line of business - never crosses their mind ... they reason amongst themselves that if this continues and the idea of sharing one's talents and resources for a free meal takes hold - it will ruin the economy of the entire world - it will change everything, and they liked it the was it was - and ignored the fact that some people couldn't afford to eat in their establishment and many people were starving - or eating foods that were unhealthy just to fill their bellies - to survive.

James' "restaurant" is changing everything - especially after he gave his customers access to his resources and they started sharing them and opening up free bistros all over the globe - and creating their own unique recipes from the organic ingredients that Nature provides .... the thought of going back to the old ways - never crosses their mind. People are free to choose what restaurants they eat in - where they spend their time and share their talents. After they get comfortable with the idea, the thought of having to pay for things - that are provided for free, becomes repulsive... especially when everyone is healthy and happy with the new system.

you will always have a choice (eat all, some or none) ... but there will always be a percentage of people, after reading these materials, who will say ... well isn't this the same way Anu seduced us into embodying the "new" Human Instrument ? (by giving it to us for free) and it turned out to be a trap - or what if James gets tired of working so hard and closes down - once we have become dependent upon him ... but they soon realize that nothing prevents them from accessing Nature for free food and sharing it too ... or being Independent... as long as they don't alter the formula that James discovered and is sharing freely with us.

but some may wonder how things got so ass-backwards in the first place - who limited our access to free food in the first place and why we are so focused on the illusion of survival ... well that's why we have the 5th Interview - so we can make ourselves aware of what happened - and how to avoid it ever happening again, by not letting anyone OWN the resources that were intended to sustain this entire species with abundance. Of course, the individuals who believe that they have some "divine right" to own this planet's resources and who dole them out unequally - will have to be convinced to release them - because if we all say "I will NO MORE, contribute my energy to this system of inequality" - knowing that the "royals" can't maintain their control over it - without us ... they have to relinquish their control - and adapt to the new collective system that is based upon equality and recognizes our Oneness. And that IMO is the "shift" that we are all waiting for.

James isn't even taking credit for the formula or the resources that make it all possible - but it is obvious to me that he is doing what he loves for the people that he loves - and I believe he loves us all (equally) - because there are other more exclusive and selective ways he could have presented these concepts to us ... and he has my deepest respect because I would have done it (and am doing it) the same way - which makes us equals

I honestly don't know how anyone can complain or doubt the results ... unless they are self - deceptive

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:15 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
We are multidimensional beings and the WMM are of that nature as well. If you look at them from a linear perspective they appear one way and perhaps, don't make sense in some ways because of your limited perspective. To the degree you have an open heart and less use of the programmed and implanted HMS, is to the degree you will see the activation potentials. It's so simple it eludes programmed and implanted intellects. It's not worth arguing about. Each will realize in their own time, because it is about time and especially beyond it. This is not meant for anyone in particular but for those it resonates with without reaction. That's a telltale sign.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:35 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I don't know if you are just being stubborn Alex, or not, but the Glossary defines the Wholeness Navigator as the "god fragment" - the core essence of our being - that is extended to us from our Creator ... what you point out as a "program" in the HMS is actually a "portal" that gives us access to the Entity's core (not a "code) - it reveals - or leads to "personal wisdom" that we all have in common ... when one has - as the diagram in the PCI shows, "gone through" Religion and are on the other side of it - that's when they discover the WN's portal and once they enter it - the WN makes itself known to the individual ... it is - very much "alive"

Shay, presenting our predictably unique perspectives of the concept found in these materials is not an argument - or a debate - it is a discussion, that is encouraged by this forum ... and because our belief systems are so strong - there has to be a "bottom-line" - which is the materials themselves ... that have not changed since they were presented ...and posting them as a "standard" keep us from altering the message with our own beliefs - I appreciate your perspectives - and contributions to the discussions - they are as honest and sincere as they get ...


snipped from the GLossary:

All human life is embedded with a Wholeness Navigator. It is the core wisdom. It draws the human instrument to perceive fragmentary existence as a passageway into wholeness and unity. The Wholeness Navigator pursues wholeness above all else, yet it is often blown off course by the energies of structure, polarity, linear time, and separatist cultures that dominate terra-earth. The Wholeness Navigator is the heart of the entity consciousness, and it knows that the secret root exists even though it may be intangible to the human senses. It is this very condition of accepting the interconnectedness of life that places spiritual growth as a priority in one's life.
...

The seed vision of the Wholeness Navigator is equal to First Source. It is a replica of First Source vibrating precisely at the same frequency and capable of the same feats of consciousness.
....

How do you access the secret root? Its portal of observation can be broadly defined as the integral awareness. This is allowing yourself to be aware of how you are integrated to life outside of your physical body. It is the feeling and perception that you are a holographic entity that is woven throughout all things and time, and when you touch into this feeling, you recall a frequency of your consciousness that is the Wholeness Navigator -- the mysterious Allness that is nurtured by the secret root.
...

The Wholeness Navigator pulls the human instrument into alignment with the entity consciousness where it can view its role as an extension of the entity consciousness into terra-earth, and the entity consciousness as an extension of the human instrument into Source Reality.
http://www.wingmakers.com/glossary.html

programs and codes don't "know" anything, as you pointed out ... but as the Glossary makes clear - the WN - KNOWs more than the human mind can comprehend - and why we need each other to present our "piece" of personal wisdom" to the Collective - so that we can all "grok" Wholeness.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Thu May 08, 2014 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:54 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:28 pm
Posts: 960
Location: Athens / Greece
Yes, you could say I'm stubborn on things that I think I understand. If my reading comprehension is OK, then I should be able to read what James says on this:

Wholeness Navigator – This is the element of HMS that activates the individual’s authentic search for God in the context of wholeness, oneness, unity, and equality. Some people undertake this search because they feel an obligation to do this as a means to appease the expectations of their parents, spouse, or their own sense of guilt. The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path.

...HMS = Creation of Anu / Marduk as the main program that operates the Human Instrument. The HMS is also known as ...our "mind". Every thought we make, every dialogue we do, it's all based on the mind. What I'm writing right now through my own mind and what you are processing right now through your own, is all HMS. Programs. Soulless stuff. Robotic stuff.

Element of HMS / Artifact of HMS / "backdoor" into the HMS program = A code routine inside the program of Anu / Marduk

WN => Code / programs => not god fragment. Unless you define god as something else beyond First Source in which case it can be a "god" fragment.

As I told you, you can take one part of the material and say it is this, and another part and say it is that but you cannot say it is both. Either the WN is a program of the HMS or it is a god fragment. Either the Animus are soulless ETs or they are the transhuman version of Human v. 3.0. That's why "trust" in the WMM equates to nothing and all you are left is your own judgement on which definition you will go with. If it was done any other way, there would be a dependency of the follower to James for James defining the truth for the follower.

_________________
The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:08 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I am not challenging your comprehensive abilities, nor you intelligence Alex, I am challenging your personal "interpertation" of the materials ... which give us several perspective of the Entity - here's another quote that reveals the identity and role of the WN... that you may want to consider ... I can not find anything that suggests that it is a "program" - yes it exists in the HMS - but that only makes sense - for it to be there - because that is what the Entity is limited to - until it finds this portal

Wholeness Navigator guides the human instrument to perceive fragmentary existence as a passageway into wholeness and unity. The Wholeness Navigator pursues wholeness and integration. It is the heart of the entity consciousness, shepherding the human instrument and the human soul to unify and operate as a single, sovereign being interconnected with all other beings. The Wholeness Navigator is the gravitational force that forms the purposeful clustering of Sovereign Integrals, reigning in sovereignty from the existential grasp of self-sufficiency.

http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofindi ... sness.html

and here is another from the PCI A-2

Wholeness Navigator – This is the element of HMS that activates the individual’s authentic search for God in the context of wholeness, oneness, unity, and equality. Some people undertake this search because they feel an obligation to do this as a means to appease the expectations of their parents, spouse, or their own sense of guilt. The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:17 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:28 pm
Posts: 960
Location: Athens / Greece
The HMS is the main program and the WN is an element / artifact of the HMS (which is a program), therefore it is a program within a program, or a program subroutine, or "code" within the larger program. It is also labeled as a backdoor (which is programming code within the main program intended to give unauthorized access).

You can disagree with my "interpretation" but it doesn't really change anything.

_________________
The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:33 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:44 pm
Posts: 413
We are all Animus/Anima until we break through the veil of separation. The term Animus is not new introduced by James. Carl Jung used the phrase when describing one's interaction and view of one's self as compared to the opposite sex. Now there is some separation that we often don't consider. The separation of ourselves based on gender along with the differences and polarity that it creates. First Source is neither male nor female, neither were human 1.0 until the upgrade into further separation with genders for automated reproduction into the human2.0. There are layers upon layers of separation that we have buried ourselves in.

From my interpretation humanity could either go in the direction of Transhumanism 3.0 or SI 3.0. It all depends on our ability to become aware or "cognizant" of our true selves. And whether we as a whole continue the fear/separation mind set and program our reality accordingly, or program our reality through the lense of wholeness and unity without the security from our fears. We are indeed powerful creators, capable of limitless possibilities, save as much as we are able to live without fear.

Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia about Carl Jung and his theories of the Anima / Animus aspects of ourselves. To me the Anima/animus is our Animalistic / survival tendencies/ programs embedded to insure our propagation as a species in the Animal kingdom.


"The anima and animus, in Carl Jung's school of analytical psychology, are the two primary anthropomorphic archetypes of the unconscious mind, as opposed to both the theriomorphic and inferior-function of the shadow archetypes, as well as the abstract symbol sets that formulate the archetype of the Self. The anima and animus are described by Jung as elements of his theory of the collective unconscious, a domain of the unconscious that transcends the personal psyche. In the unconscious of the male, this archetype finds expression as a feminine inner personality: anima; equivalently, in the unconscious of the female it is expressed as a masculine inner personality: animus.

The anima and animus can be identified as the totality of the unconscious feminine psychological qualities that a male possesses or the masculine ones possessed by the female, respectively. It is an archetype of the collective unconscious and not an aggregate of father or mother, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles or teachers, though these aspects of the personal unconscious can influence the person for good or ill.

Because a man's sensitivity must often be repressed, the anima is one of the most significant autonomous complexes of all. It is said to manifest itself by appearing in dreams. It also influences a man's interactions with women and his attitudes toward them and vice versa for females and the animus. Jung said that "the encounter with the shadow is the 'apprentice-piece' in the individual's development...that with the anima is the 'masterpiece'".[1] Jung viewed the anima process as being one of the sources of creative ability.

In the book The Invisible Partners it is said that the key to controlling one's anima/animus is to recognize it when it manifests and exercise our ability to discern the anima/animus from reality.[2]"


Last edited by Multiversal on Fri May 09, 2014 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:50 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:48 am
Posts: 2
http://www.alan-chadwick.org/html%20pag ... totle.html

Animus is a concept that even Aristotle described.

Rudolf Steiner used the concept.

Aristotle’s De Animus, and Steiner's Fourfold Man



Aristotle, in his treatise On the Soul, or De Animus, has described a concept of the human psyche which was the basis for Rudolf Steiner's modern-day reformulation of the idea into the concept of the four-fold man. Aristotle describes three different parts of the human soul, each with its counterpart in the kingdoms of nature. The purely material part of living beings, which Steiner calls the physical body, is not described here because it is not considered by Aristotle to be a part of the soul.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:45 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
wow, thanks you guys ... I did not know (any of) that ... all I knew was it was a word I was familiar with (having read a lot of si-fi) - that IS in the dictionary ... see how these discussions can enhance our individuated consciousness 8)



one more try Alex ... this is from the 4th Interview:

Dr. Neruda: “Soul, or what the WingMakers refer to as the Wholeness Navigator, is the replica of First Source (God), only compartmentalized into a singular, immortal, and wholly individualized personality. Spirit is more of the connecting force that unifies the individual soul with First Source and all other souls.”
http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda4ex.html

here's another place where it is described as a "personality"

The mind-soul energy system is characterized by creative energy directed to realizing that the Wholeness Navigator is the personality that endures and is therefore the creator of enduring beliefs and life experience. When this realization is achieved by accessing one of these transition zones or portals, the entity can begin to restructure their belief system independent of time and the predominant notion of survival.
http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:36 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:28 pm
Posts: 960
Location: Athens / Greece
Regarding the Animus, it should be noted that old definitions that cover issues like psychological archetypes and the unconscious, cannot adequately "fit" or describe what the WMM portray as bio-technological hybrids (whether one believes they are ET as per Neruda 1-4, or our a transhumanist humanity per Neruda 5).

Quote:
one more try Alex


A try for what exactly? To convince me that it's the urantia-book equivalent of the god fragment? I told you it's either this or that because the material is purposefully constructed in this way. Whether you believe "this" or "that" it doesn't matter. My point was to show that the material is self-contradictory in a deliberate way so that you can't believe both, in more than one subject. You asked for examples, I gave you. Re-consider some of them:

Do you believe the WN is a god-fragment or an artifact of the HMS?
Do you believe the Animus are extraterrestrial hybrids made by Lucifer, or do you believe that they are HI 3.0 "the transhuman edition"?
Do you believe the GP is the scientific discovery of the human soul, or do you believe it's the collapsing of the reality walls when all of humanity wakes up inside this programmed reality as infinite beings?
Do you believe that Neruda is real or that he is a fictional character?
Do you believe that the universe is problematic and needs action to fix it or that everything is in order, despite its apparently chaotic "issues"?
Do you believe that karma is valid (philosophy 4), or do you believe it's an artificial HMS construct that Anu made as part of the Post-Death system to recycle Atlanteans?
Do you believe that LERM is the shadow of God, or that LERM is Anu projected into reality?
Do you believe there are physical Tributary Zones / sites on the planet or are they some kind of myth / symbolic?

Do all these contradictions make the material "sketchy" or unreliable? No, because James operates based on universal protocols.

An individual will encounter "truth" A, "truth" B, "truth" C, realize that all of them can't be true and then, in his/her despair, will, at some point, realize that he/she has to go INWARDS to find the truth as external truths cannot be relied upon. It is only when the individual is fed up by external "truths" and misinformation that the individual will be catalyzed to search inwards for the truth. As long as the individual is complacent that truth can be externally provided by some source that is delivering this truth "generously" then he can't be a S.Integral. External reliance = not sovereignty.

James knows the underlying formula and plays by the universal protocol. If he played the role of the only true source of reliable knowledge, then he would be counterproductive to the cultivation of other S.Integrals. That's the nature of things.

Have you ever wondered why there is no optimal political party? All parties have some correct positions and some wrong positions. Why doesn't one party take all the right positions (or "popular" positions with >80-90% support) and dominate the political landscape?

Have you ever wondered why there is no optimal economic system? All economic systems have + and - and instead of integrating the best characteristics, they maintain their good and bad points with no evolution, locking people in the negatives.

Have you ever wondered why there is no optimal religion? All religion have their good and negative points and no single religion unifies these good aspects and eliminates the negative ones.

These are stuff that we could have done ...yesterday, if we wanted. But people will accept political ideologies, economic ideologies, religious ideologies, even scientific ideologies as a "package". They will see the +'s that they like and then accept the WHOLE PACKAGE along with their -'s. For example capitalism is freedom so it's better than communism so we take capitalism and along with it all its problems. Question: Why can't we simply integrate the best of both worlds? Answer: Because we are trained to think in packages and are too lazy to break down the existing packages and taking the right components to synthesize them into something new and more functional.

This is why humanity can't go anywhere as long as people are "buyers" of entire packages instead of synthesizers of new solutions. But in order to become a synthesizer of new solutions you must first be FED UP with the existing situation and say "enough with the bullshit, I must do something". But even if you do something, you can't go out and tell the others the optimal solution for then they will be robbed of the synthesis experience that they must perform on their own.

Truth discovery is a process of synthesis and intuition, both aspects that are cultivated after you are totally fed up with dealing of erroneous and contradictory information / thoughts etc. It's the point where you say "[Censored] this, I want the truth". And the truth is inwards, not outwards. If I gave you the truth, if James gave you the truth (I mean in a "direct" way instead of obfuscating it amid a thousand contradictions), if X gave you the truth, they'd go against the universal protocol of allowing you to make that step. So the truth will not be easily accessible in "plain" format because it is counterproductive, at least until post the stage where everyone has already been catalyzed to find truth within.

Hope it made sense.

_________________
The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:54 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, it did make sense, but it is also a great example of how limited our language is


I got there by focusing on what we were told in the first Philo about me and the Universal Entity ... there is something in the WMM that will bring each one of us to "self-realization" ... IAM- WE ARE - is as close as words come and they can be twisted in the mind as well - does WE mean "others" or just the UE ? sure I slammed into a lot of walls trying to figure that one out - but it is like the "opening statement " in the original website ... these materials are about discovering your Self = self - real I zation (of the Sovereign Integral YOU ARE)

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:01 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
The Wholeness Navigator is also what the WingMakers have exploited as a back door to making the crack in the wall of the HMS. And they have been very effective . Also the unconscious mind is not only being hacked by the Annunaki and gang. Every time we change our attention from some program or implant in the mind and place it onto Heart Intelligence with the practise of the 6 Heart Virtues and actually physically focusing it in the Heart area we override the unconscious programs planted in the head. You can actually feel the difference. Even emotions are elicited from the head/mind and they can be hacked to serve heart intelligence quite easily just by really feeling the appropriate heart virtues in the heart area. It does require diligence and patience and the kindness of forgiveness of oneself.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:24 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:28 pm
Posts: 960
Location: Athens / Greece
Btw, in Lyricus Discourse 5 it said::

Student: What about the communication into the genetic mind? You mentioned that the doorway opens in both directions.

Teacher: This is a far more sensitive disclosure and one that I will not make until you have advanced further in your training. I think we can begin with the receptive mode before we investigate the transmit mode.


...now we have the indirect "sensitive disclosure".

_________________
The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Some of my temp notes regarding the 5th Neruda Interview
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:07 am 
Offline
Junior Member
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:38 am
Posts: 35
I think formalization of the entire materials into subsets of definitions actually obscures what the material conveys as one is reading it. Upon each reading the meanings themselves take on a different flavour, however slight, in that all information cascades and changes over time. What one sees now will look different in several years from now. The definitions even seem to change with each new iteration. James/Mahu/Hempel (one person?) and whoever else has helped produce the materials are casting a wide net - artwork, new age terminologies, esoterica, scientific material, conspiracy, fictional stories - the key is where it takes you when you are reading it, at the very point in time in which you are reading it.

It's humorous to me, because I remember debating Alex about the definition of the Wholeness Navigator to no end, and by this time, having not kept up with the written works (stories) I no longer recognize some of the terminology being used! In many ways I'm glad I don't, it's almost as if I no longer desire the inundation of more information, I feel stuffed full.

I would tend to agree with Alex about the date of the interview, it was written recently, I thought that immediately within the first several paragraphs, and wondered if anyone else had picked up on it. The entire set of works is a hybrid affair, there can be no dogma about it, someone is playing a bit of cat and mouse here, which is why I don't take the material at face value, but more on a gut level, as in where does it take me when I'm immersed in it, despite some questions which have arisen as to how honest or dishonest one needs to be to convey a larger truth....

Does anyone else take small issue with Neruda's assertions that no other work (esoteric or otherwise) has disclosed the deception? I can think of a few, in fact this latest interview other than being a reminder (thank you) does not surprise me because most of what is discussed has been covered by others, such as the Nag Hammadi (Archons), Castaneda (The Flyers), and a handful of others such as esotericist Rudolf Steiner (The Arhimanic Deception).


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk