WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:25 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
This is from the "Know Thyself" entry on James' Blog and is but one reason we need to shutter our minds as suggested in this Fifth Neruda Interview.

We are not the thinkers of our thoughts. Our thoughts arise from many sources, some of which have nothing whatsoever to do with our Self—that pre-quantum identity referred to as the Sovereign Integral. Thoughts arise from unconscious, subconscious, programmed consciousness and combinations therein. They can appear to be us, but thoughts actually arise as the artifacts and regurgitations of a programmed, consensual reality.

https://www.wingmakers.com/temet-nosce-know-thyself/

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:30 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
The strata of layers that form thyself.

What are the layers or dimensions that we are made of? The diagram below attempts to show the layers of the onion that comprise each of us. If you are in a human body, you possess each of these layers, and everyone will have an identity link to one layer stronger or weaker than another. Our linkages to these layers are, in part, what define our uniqueness.

Image

If someone has formed a particularly strong identity linkage to their Conscious Self, then they are probably inclined to think of “thyself” as the sum of their successes and failures. If they have strong linkages to their Human Soul Self, they are more inclined to think of “thyself” as a formless spiritual presence that is learning and evolving to become a teacher or master. If their linkages are most strongly with the Physical Self, they are more inclined to perceive “thyself” as the force that propels them to survive the hostilities of the world around them.

No one has a single linkage. No one possesses all perfectly symmetrical linkages to the eight layers. No one has fixed linkages. The linkages are in flux, they operate situationally, they form attachments to layers that reflect where they focus their attention.

When you see the axiom to Know Thyself! consider which layers you place your focus and attention on. Is there one in particular that you have formed a strong identity linkage? If you were to know thyself as that layer, or perhaps a combination of layers, is that even you? Maybe you are more like the butterfly caught in the wind’s play, and not pinned down beneath glass. Maybe you activate your imagination to stretch beyond the strata of the normally defined “thyself,” and in these brief, but profound moments, you touch into the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

Thyself is infinite. It cannot be defined. To know it, is to know its shadow. For that which is truly you cannot be known, because knowing is facilitated by the mind, and the mind cannot comprehend this pre-quantum presence that dances beneath and above our sightlines and the arc of our human consciousness. It is better, perhaps, to form a new axiom. Let’s give it a phrase: Live as I AM WE ARE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image

https://www.wingmakers.com/temet-nosce-know-thyself/

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:29 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
"Maybe you activate your imagination to stretch beyond the strata of the normally defined “thyself,” and in these brief, but profound moments, you touch into the Sovereign Integral consciousness."

This is a major clue in acknowledging if not initiating the process of how we can realize the Sovereign Integral, I am We are!
Imagine it!

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:22 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
I see now that Marduk put a back door into the back door.
As he loved his children more then he did Anu.
Wild card is Earth is alive and the
Illuminati have become the
Elluminati our future is wonderful
Everybody Muslim too as IS lam
Truly embraced all others with
Love
RA and EL
The key .
Appreciation
Compassion
Courage
Forgiveness
Humility
Understanding


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Since we are in a hologram IT does not matter.

Marduk Tov is on our side

I am a Wingmaker for Humanity and like but do

Not follow James according to you Debra

Loke n besides


Soul awareness a function of the Monad and not the fragment.

Mark Zor B Taff pre 1908 Tov
Mordachai ben Moshe
Mac

Everybody becoming a Muslim solves the problem

We move on.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:12 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Hey markz ,since when did Delusion become the new norm? You've been preaching it since you first joined this forum. Most people other than you who come to this forum are here because they appreciate James work. Unlike you who feels in competition with James and tries upstaging his works with your own substandard New Age Drivel known as a component of the Human Mind System to keep people in ignorance and slavery. You demonstrate that aptly enough. :roll:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:25 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Thanks Debra as always your input is appreciated and welcomed by me who is open to what you have to say......I just wish that "James " were a bit more out in the open . Is that desire on my end delusional and is it also delusional of me to wonder if he and Mark H. are one and the same ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:35 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Mark, James has made himself more accessible, by creating a Blog in the new website ...https://www.wingmakers.com/i-am-we-are/

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:20 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 88
The Wingmakers material is designed to give spiritual people hope. We don't have to go through the religions to find God. Then they come up with the idea of the Animus and now replace them with the Annunaki. Even if it was true, why tell us? Why didn't they just keep quiet about it? Does a loving father tell his children horror stories?

I've seen this before, it's the same thing just with different names. God vs Satan in the bible. Jesus vs Lucifer in the Urantia Book. Wingmakers vs Animus. Wingmakers vs Annunaki. It's the same old good vs bad story we've heard about since forever.

Here's what I think, it's about free will and choice. God or Jesus could awaken us all immediately to who we are but that would violate the reason for the universe to exist in the first place. We allow God the chance to experience wonder, to be jealous, to be afraid, to feel average, and many other emotions, and in turn God gives us free will. So, when new information is given to us it has to be in such a way that we have some kind of choice of whether we believe it or not.

Jesus did not wish to perform miracles. Why not just go around curing the sick and healing and turning water into wine all over the place to prove to the people He was the Son of God? Because that would have been absolute proof and free will would have been violated.

They're allowed to plant an idea but no more.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:07 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Hey Dook, good to hear from you again! I understand what you are saying. I attended a school for 10 years where we really were not subjected to what was happening in the world all that much because we were so focused on improving ourselves and doing good. We were aware of what was going on to a certian degree but were more focused on our studies. There was a lot of support there. However, when one chose to leave that environment it was quite the shock to their system. No longer was there the inspiration and support. And people outside of that environment were really trying to do the best they knew how even though it wasn't like having been in such a supportive and inspirational environment if anything, at times it was quite hostile. These WMM have changed over time because they are presented according to the timing of when its best to present certian materials. Especially in terms of censorship from the watchers on the web. And there are a few. For instance at one time James said that 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy. He had to say that at the time. His mission is based on timing in getting these materials out so that the discovery of the Grand Portal is not jeapordized and that as many people as possible are reached who are able to grasp the implications of what these materials are about no matter what. We are a handful for those who have stayed with the WMM consistantly, yet even those who haven't are still touched by them. And that's not a judgment. these are not easy to assimulate because they change everything because everything we have been taught previous to discovering them has been a lie.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:24 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 88
You're take on this seems to be that James is trying to toughen us up for what could be a difficult time for humanity. We've already had a difficult time. When has humanity gone through a time when things weren't tough? There is constant crime, constant war, constant control by the rich and powerful, no need for the Animus or Annunaki even if they do exist.

I think you have to look at this stuff with a dash of skepticism. James admits that some things are true and some aren't. Why invent an enemy called the Animus and then completely change them to the Annunaki? It's like watching a Disney movie, the names of the bad characters change but it's pretty much the same old story over and over again, a good but poor character ends up really being a prince.

If there truly are "watchers" on the web working for Anu then there is no way they would miss this stuff. This stuff is exactly what they would be looking for and getting rid of it would be the easiest thing in the world if they truly had any power over the internet.

Don't get me wrong, I think much of this Wingmakers information is correct. We need to stop being prejudicial towards others. We need to stop being selfish. We need to better ourselves first but these stories are absolute fabrications. The meaning they try to convey is correct. Big government, financial institutions, and powerful people are working for their own interests, not for me or the average person.

Everything we were taught previously wasn't a lie, it was just ignorance. Primitive humans did not have an understanding of science so they blamed every unknown event on God.

For me, belief in something is based on how it fits with what I have already accepted as truth. All of the Wingmaker energy, meditation, chakra's, sovereign integral, information fits.

This enemy of humanity, the Annunaki, may truly exist. Are they in control of the universe and higher beings, even Jesus? No way.


Top
 

 Post subject: UQUALLY
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:03 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Dook wrote:
The Wingmakers material is designed to give spiritual people hope. We don't have to go through the religions to find God. Then they come up with the idea of the Animus and now replace them with the Annunaki. Even if it was true, why tell us? Why didn't they just keep quiet about it? Does a loving father tell his children horror stories?

I've seen this before, it's the same thing just with different names. God vs Satan in the bible. Jesus vs Lucifer in the Urantia Book. Wingmakers vs Animus. Wingmakers vs Annunaki. It's the same old good vs bad story we've heard about since forever.

Here's what I think, it's about free will and choice. God or Jesus could awaken us all immediately to who we are but that would violate the reason for the universe to exist in the first place. We allow God the chance to experience wonder, to be jealous, to be afraid, to feel average, and many other emotions, and in turn God gives us free will. So, when new information is given to us it has to be in such a way that we have some kind of choice of whether we believe it or not.

Jesus did not wish to perform miracles. Why not just go around curing the sick and healing and turning water into wine all over the place to prove to the people He was the Son of God? Because that would have been absolute proof and free will would have been violated.

They're allowed to plant an idea but no more.



what I found vital to understanding the WMMs, was that "god" is not our Creator - he didn't give us free will, and the very first thing that "god" demands - is that HIS WILL be done (on earth as it is in Heaven - his environment) .... All things that he deems "good" are good for HIM and his agenda to control this species ... all thing that are "bad" are the things that we do - when we exercise our free will

you can't just tell the person who has managed to wade through the HMS's programs - of Religion/Spiritual beliefs - to discover the Wholeness Navigator's Portal ... if you tell a person, that god is not their creator - it (by design) triggers strong emotions ... you are telling them that all the people they love and admire the most are liars ... that everything that they have come to believe - after being "conditioned" by the Hierarchies - is false .... they aren't going to listen to a word you say ... their Belief system's defenses will be triggered immediately ... their Mind will be closed

when you were a child, and asked "where do babies come from" - you were not told the truth ... because you were not "ready" for that information, but slowly over the years, you discovered - on your own, how babies are created ... and enhanced your Consciousness via experience ... The LTO is doing the same thing ... it is revealing what you are "ready" to "handle" ... Because we are immersed in Duality, and strongly BELIEVE that some thing are "good" and some things are "bad" - the notion that everything serves a purpose PERFECTLY is hard to accept ... but just recently Science has validated the fact that all things which are manifested (physically) are the result of equal pairs of pos and neg particles - dancing to a specific frequency (your intent) to give them form ... that nothing is "positive" or "negative" that all things are BOTH ... Jesus told us that what-ever we seek (focus on) we shall find ... if we are seeking to find the positive components of a certain manifestation - we will find them - just as surely as if we were seeking to find the negative - because they both exist in all things- Equally

Our creator created us to serve a specific purpose ... and that purpose IS being served, whether we are aware of it our not ... sure we make choices, hundreds in a day ... but they do not change the purpose of our creation ... our Destiny is not a choice - and our Origins and our Destiny is the same - explore and share knowledge ... and we all have a "higher purpose" - and the potential to receive and transmit - genuine divine Love - the frequency that FORMS our collective reality... and animates ALL life forms.

Our collective reality - aka Genetic Mind has been formed by our dominate, collective BELIEFs - created by god (who gentically altered the HMS that we depend on for personal wisdom) - and strongly projected to us, via Culture, Religion, Politics and Science ... but the members of these Hierarchies KNOW - that they are not privy to ALL that IS, and that what they share is greatly limited ... edited, and often completely with-held - so that god can maintain his Power and Control over us (using the "advanced" technology he has developed ... and they are rewarded by "god" for doing that (by his Angels and Demons - that he created without free-will ) ... or punished by him if we "break his commandments" and use our free will ... and god DEMANDs that we "give him all the glory" for creation - even though he can't exist in our environment, or duplicate it.

the one thing, IMO, that exposes god ... is the fact that he IGNOREs the one "law of the Universe" - that is "written on the hearts" of this Species (because he has withered his own heart) - which is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you " - not only does he seem unaware of this "law" - but when he proclaims his Laws (the 10 commandments) he reveals his true identity as - Jealous, vengeful, unforgiving, full of wrath, Judgmental and inequitable ... because he used his free will to suppress his Emotions - he (and his species) are UNable to have genuine emotions, they do not Appreciate us, they have no compassion for us, they do not forgive us - or understand us, they are not Humble - they are not Valorous - and their Love is not unconditional ... and is all based upon their BELIEF that they are Superior, because Anu told them that "emotions are a weakness" and genetically modified them all - so that they wouldn't be influenced by them.

and the results is that there is NO VIRTURE flowing through "god" or his conspirators, who are profiting from our innocence, at great expense to this Species ... they have successfully manipulated us to serve them - and Ignore the plan of our Creator - that can not be altered. ... which makes LIFE far more difficult and confusing for us - because our Origins and Destiny has been concealed - and consciousness Suppressed - intentionally ... so that we will continue to serve god's - self-serving agenda... of our own free will.

hope that helps you under stand that the only "evil" that exists is our Ignorance of what is Universally True and our resistance become AWARE of what we are participating in ... Evil, is defined by the LTO as what we willfully RESIST (experiencing) because we BELIEVE what we have been told - but it doesn't change the fact that Duality is not Real - good and bad are "god's" personal preferences ... but not necessarily ours - and we have the ability to cut the ties to the Hierarchies that promote them (and reward or punish us for our compliance, or not) because our Creator does NOT punish or reward us for using our Free Will , because he KNOWs us, and created within us - the desire to realize our full potential as Individuated expression of his Perfection. - knowing/trusting, that we will fulfill our Destiny - no matter how long it seems to take - in M.E.S.T. because he created us (I am using a masculine pronoun to define IT even though "FSI" has no specific "gender" and IT seems less "human")

the WMs are not "special" - they simply used their free will and refused to embody the "modern man" that "god" created, from the Humanoid Species native to this planet (Neanderthal) ... and were not subject to his Central System or the illusion of Duality that his Hierarchies project... but they too will be required to embody the HI in order to "transform/perfect" it and move on in the Plan's evolutionary stages - which is why they engineered the Portal (in this open HMS) that leads us to the Wholeness Navigator ... which took them a very very long time - but insures that we WILL all, discover our true identity as Sovereign Entities, fulfilling the Plan of First Source (at our own pace) because we can't improve PERFECTION :mrgreen: .

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:16 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 88
This story told by James is his variation of the truth. God, the real God, First Source, the Prime Creator, creates the holographic universe and fragments into pieces that we call souls to connect with sentient beings in order to experience things He could not otherwise experience. God also provides personality to all beings. God does not perform any other work in the universe. High level angels are in positions of great to low responsibility.

God doesn't demand that His will be done. When you die on the earth and awaken at the next level you're dedication to do the will of God is asked for but you can refuse, refusal by a child of God means you cease to exist. God has a goal of an expanded system of universes where all material beings live the same as the ascended beings in heaven.

Anu, is not God or even a god. If he exists at all he is an ascended being who is caught up in selfishness. Did he come to the earth in ancient times? Perhaps, I don't know. If he did would primitive humans consider him a god? Most certainly but primitive humans also thought that lightning was a god. They thought that meteors were fireballs from heaven. They were afraid of comets and eclipses. Angels have always been thought of as gods when they are just ascended beings who have not made it to heaven yet.

We were not created to serve a specific purpose. We were created to serve a purpose, to give God experiences that He could not otherwise have. You do not have a specific purpose. I do not have a specific purpose. If I did not exist the universe would not notice it one bit. The forest has many trees, you can't find one that is the forest by itself.

As for your idea that there are equal positive and negative particles, that's not correct. There are 17 known particles, all with different qualities. I think you're thinking of Super Symmetry in which all particles have an opposite particle. They haven't found evidence for it. It's just a theory at the moment. If it is true it solves some problems but creates others and there would be at least 17 more particles we have to discover and we should have already seen some of them in experiments.

Is the universe a hologram? Yes. Are some ascended beings selfish? Yes. Are we being controlled by other humans? Yes. Do we die, review our life, then experience being born to live another life beginning at the level we have ascended to? Yes, but it isn't some nefarious plot by angels. The universe is a school system. You don't go from 1st grade directly to PHD, you go to 2nd grade, then 3rd grade and eventually get your PHD. Are we being controlled to some degree by the ascended beings? Yes, our evolution on the earth is slow but that is the universal standard for all sentient beings in the universe. What father wants his children to grow up instantly?

I don't believe for one second that any ascended being would want gold. Gold has no supernatural powers. What they want is for us to refuse the idea of the real God and heaven and become ascended beings who stay here on the earth so they can continue to use us, stealing our natural energy.

The idea that James is trying to convey here is the idea of the rebellious angels that because humans are not born already knowing everything and we have to ascend through the levels of the universe to learn about God and heaven means we're somehow being controlled. What parent doesn't set certain rules for their children until they grow and learn and become an independant universal being or Soveriegn Integral as he calls it? Humans already have too much free will. Primitive selfish humans commit horrible crimes, it's not some god Anu who is doing it, it's our brothers and sisters.

God didn't proclaim the 10 commandments. Moses did because he wanted set rules that his people could go by. Religion doesn't represent God, it represents religion. Religion is ignorant humans attempt to understand something that was way beyond their ability to comprehend. When you read the bible it's as if you are studying tribal societies that have no understanding of science whatsoever.

There is nothing evil about ignorance. Children are ignorant but that does not make them evil. Evil is knowing right from wrong and still choosing to do wrong. Wrong, for humans is defined as going against evolved majority accepted rules. Wrong for an angel is going against established rules, either established by their own kind or by higher angels.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:23 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 88
Angels don't come from heaven. Angels are either ascended beings who were born and lived a material life and then died and ascended through the levels of the multiverse or they are beings who were formed outside of heaven to do work for the universe. It's rare but the angels who were formed outside of heaven to do work sometimes rebel. They rebel partly because they only know what they've been told of God. They haven't been to heaven so they don't have any first hand experience. They don't appreciatte being born into servitude and despise having to do universal work for primitive beings like humans.

James answers that he never met Lucifer so he doesn't know about him. James never met Anu either but somehow he seems to know a whole lot about him. The reason James has never met Lucifer is because Lucifer was bound once Jesus left the earth and assumed leadership over the universe.

The Wingmakers warned that in 2012 something was supposed to happen. 2012 came, nothing happened. James is channeling information from rebellious angels who don't know exactly when things are going to happen. They know something is going to happen at some point, humans are going to evolve, they just don't know exactly when. They know Jesus will return at some point because He said He would, maybe they're trying to get us to think that a returning Jesus is actually Anu?

This whole 5th interview is an attempt to portray the rebellious angels side in a better light, as if they were the ones who wanted freedom for humans when in reality they wanted absolute freedom and power for themselves. They use attractive paintings, music, and hijack the truth and put it into a different context to make the school system out to be a prison.

Another thing that bothers me, the books are not free or even cheap. How much do you think Jesus would charge for revealing truth? Charging money for revealing universal truth, is that in service to others or service to self?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:42 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Dook wrote:
You're take on this seems to be that James is trying to toughen us up for what could be a difficult time for humanity. We've already had a difficult time. When has humanity gone through a time when things weren't tough? There is constant crime, constant war, constant control by the rich and powerful, no need for the Animus or Annunaki even if they do exist.

I think you have to look at this stuff with a dash of skepticism. James admits that some things are true and some aren't. Why invent an enemy called the Animus and then completely change them to the Annunaki? It's like watching a Disney movie, the names of the bad characters change but it's pretty much the same old story over and over again, a good but poor character ends up really being a prince.

If there truly are "watchers" on the web working for Anu then there is no way they would miss this stuff. This stuff is exactly what they would be looking for and getting rid of it would be the easiest thing in the world if they truly had any power over the internet.

Don't get me wrong, I think much of this Wingmakers information is correct. We need to stop being prejudicial towards others. We need to stop being selfish. We need to better ourselves first but these stories are absolute fabrications. The meaning they try to convey is correct. Big government, financial institutions, and powerful people are working for their own interests, not for me or the average person.

Everything we were taught previously wasn't a lie, it was just ignorance. Primitive humans did not have an understanding of science so they blamed every unknown event on God.

For me, belief in something is based on how it fits with what I have already accepted as truth. All of the Wingmaker energy, meditation, chakra's, sovereign integral, information fits.

This enemy of humanity, the Annunaki, may truly exist. Are they in control of the universe and higher beings, even Jesus? No way.


We are in a hologram created by the Annunaki and cohorts. Our Human Mind System are programmed in such a way that we think of the hologram as reality and we are constantly fed verification of that in our minds them being the predominant means of assessing the holographic reality which extends as a universe unto itself with many layers and dimensions. It is a complicated affair and will never be understood let alone surpassed with minds programmed to be limited within it, the HMS. My take on James is not a take on James. Whatever I say is from my own understanding and that comes from the intelligence of the heart which is somewhat more extensive and unlimited than the programmed mind we are so endowed with, being in human bodies purposely created to be controlled and limited and reactive. The Intelligence of the Heart tells an entirely different story through it we go beyond the hologram of deception and the human mind system to the essence of our being which is not a part of the hologram of deception but its antithesis. I'm still glad your here Dook.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:50 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
The WMM are some of the most difficult materials you will find because when you get even an inkling of understanding of them and the extent of what they cover in more understanting it changes everything you think you knew. That is why so few stay here. It challenges all beliefs and you are changed after that and for a rare few, they are changed completely. These works are not for everyone and perhaps, that is why they extent over such a long time period because that way they are found by more and more who resonate with them until we reach a tipping point and it takes off from there. Noone said it would be easy and personally its because its not easy that these materials appeal to me so much. They challenge every belief I have ever held. For me its all or nothing. So far it is all. I was born to live this...from the HEART... and I know it.

Quote:
We are not the thinkers of our thoughts. Our thoughts arise from many sources, some of which have nothing whatsoever to do with our Self—that pre-quantum identity referred to as the Sovereign Integral. Thoughts arise from unconscious, subconscious, programmed consciousness and combinations therein. They can appear to be us, but thoughts actually arise as the artifacts and regurgitations of a programmed, consensual reality.


https://www.wingmakers.com/temet-nosce-know-thyself

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:16 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 88
Shayalana wrote:
Dook wrote:
You're take on this seems to be that James is trying to toughen us up for what could be a difficult time for humanity. We've already had a difficult time. When has humanity gone through a time when things weren't tough? There is constant crime, constant war, constant control by the rich and powerful, no need for the Animus or Annunaki even if they do exist.

I think you have to look at this stuff with a dash of skepticism. James admits that some things are true and some aren't. Why invent an enemy called the Animus and then completely change them to the Annunaki? It's like watching a Disney movie, the names of the bad characters change but it's pretty much the same old story over and over again, a good but poor character ends up really being a prince.

If there truly are "watchers" on the web working for Anu then there is no way they would miss this stuff. This stuff is exactly what they would be looking for and getting rid of it would be the easiest thing in the world if they truly had any power over the internet.

Don't get me wrong, I think much of this Wingmakers information is correct. We need to stop being prejudicial towards others. We need to stop being selfish. We need to better ourselves first but these stories are absolute fabrications. The meaning they try to convey is correct. Big government, financial institutions, and powerful people are working for their own interests, not for me or the average person.

Everything we were taught previously wasn't a lie, it was just ignorance. Primitive humans did not have an understanding of science so they blamed every unknown event on God.

For me, belief in something is based on how it fits with what I have already accepted as truth. All of the Wingmaker energy, meditation, chakra's, sovereign integral, information fits.

This enemy of humanity, the Annunaki, may truly exist. Are they in control of the universe and higher beings, even Jesus? No way.


We are in a hologram created by the Annunaki and cohorts. Our Human Mind System are programmed in such a way that we think of the hologram as reality and we are constantly fed verification of that in our minds them being the predominant means of assessing the holographic reality which extends as a universe unto itself with many layers and dimensions. It is a complicated affair and will never be understood let alone surpassed with minds programmed to be limited within it, the HMS. My take on James is not a take on James. Whatever I say is from my own understanding and that comes from the intelligence of the heart which is somewhat more extensive and unlimited than the programmed mind we are so endowed with, being in human bodies purposely created to be controlled and limited and reactive. The Intelligence of the Heart tells an entirely different story through it we go beyond the hologram of deception and the human mind system to the essence of our being which is not a part of the hologram of deception but its antithesis. I'm still glad your here Dook.


The hologram is not created by Annunaki and cohorts. Think of how much power it would take to generate a hologram as gigantic and detailed as the universe. It's not done by an angel or a series of angels, it's projected by God. We do think of the hologram as real because we're in it.

Are we controlled? To a degree, would you give unlimited powers to a child?

I bought into this Wingmakers stuff as well. I was already familiar with all of the concepts, this wasn't really anything new to me, James just changed the names of things I already knew of. The art and music was attractive, the stories were interesting even though they were obvious fabrications. The New World Order. The Illuminati. The Incunabula. Great White Brotherhood. The Elite. Animus. Pole Shift. 2012. Annunaki. Sunrot. These are all attempts to cause fear. Beings who feed off of fear always try to sustain it.

Lets say you have a 13 year old daughter and your neighbor, some creepy guy, sees your daughter playing in the front yard and he goes over to her and tells her that she shouldn't have to go to school if she doesn't want to. He tells her that she be able to smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, have sex as much as she wants to and try drugs. He tells her that her parents are violating her right to freedom and liberty.

We're not in prison, we're in 1st grade.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:26 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Dook wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Dook wrote:
You're take on this seems to be that James is trying to toughen us up for what could be a difficult time for humanity. We've already had a difficult time. When has humanity gone through a time when things weren't tough? There is constant crime, constant war, constant control by the rich and powerful, no need for the Animus or Annunaki even if they do exist.

I think you have to look at this stuff with a dash of skepticism. James admits that some things are true and some aren't. Why invent an enemy called the Animus and then completely change them to the Annunaki? It's like watching a Disney movie, the names of the bad characters change but it's pretty much the same old story over and over again, a good but poor character ends up really being a prince.

If there truly are "watchers" on the web working for Anu then there is no way they would miss this stuff. This stuff is exactly what they would be looking for and getting rid of it would be the easiest thing in the world if they truly had any power over the internet.

Don't get me wrong, I think much of this Wingmakers information is correct. We need to stop being prejudicial towards others. We need to stop being selfish. We need to better ourselves first but these stories are absolute fabrications. The meaning they try to convey is correct. Big government, financial institutions, and powerful people are working for their own interests, not for me or the average person.

Everything we were taught previously wasn't a lie, it was just ignorance. Primitive humans did not have an understanding of science so they blamed every unknown event on God.

For me, belief in something is based on how it fits with what I have already accepted as truth. All of the Wingmaker energy, meditation, chakra's, sovereign integral, information fits.

This enemy of humanity, the Annunaki, may truly exist. Are they in control of the universe and higher beings, even Jesus? No way.


We are in a hologram created by the Annunaki and cohorts. Our Human Mind System are programmed in such a way that we think of the hologram as reality and we are constantly fed verification of that in our minds them being the predominant means of assessing the holographic reality which extends as a universe unto itself with many layers and dimensions. It is a complicated affair and will never be understood let alone surpassed with minds programmed to be limited within it, the HMS. My take on James is not a take on James. Whatever I say is from my own understanding and that comes from the intelligence of the heart which is somewhat more extensive and unlimited than the programmed mind we are so endowed with, being in human bodies purposely created to be controlled and limited and reactive. The Intelligence of the Heart tells an entirely different story through it we go beyond the hologram of deception and the human mind system to the essence of our being which is not a part of the hologram of deception but its antithesis. I'm still glad your here Dook.


The hologram is not created by Annunaki and cohorts. Think of how much power it would take to generate a hologram as gigantic and detailed as the universe. It's not done by an angel or a series of angels, it's projected by God. We do think of the hologram as real because we're in it.

Are we controlled? To a degree, would you give unlimited powers to a child?

I bought into this Wingmakers stuff as well. I was already familiar with all of the concepts, this wasn't really anything new to me, James just changed the names of things I already knew of. The art and music was attractive, the stories were interesting even though they were obvious fabrications. The New World Order. The Illuminati. The Incunabula. Great White Brotherhood. The Elite. Animus. Pole Shift. 2012. Annunaki. Sunrot. These are all attempts to cause fear. Beings who feed off of fear always try to sustain it.

Lets say you have a 13 year old daughter and your neighbor, some creepy guy, sees your daughter playing in the front yard and he goes over to her and tells her that she shouldn't have to go to school if she doesn't want to. He tells her that she be able to smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, have sex as much as she wants to and try drugs. He tells her that her parents are violating her right to freedom and liberty.

We're not in prison, we're in 1st grade.


I don't feel a need to debate or prove anything to you. You believe what you believe. However, you feel a need to convince me of your beliefs. You need not bother yourself with that. Whatever resonates within me was there long before seeing WMM and you . It so happens that there is an alignment with the WMM that has activated so much more...within me...and right on time...and I know it.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:47 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 88
Shayalana wrote:
The WMM are some of the most difficult materials you will find because when you get even an inkling of understanding of them and the extent of what they cover in more understanting it changes everything you think you knew. That is why so few stay here. It challenges all beliefs and you are changed after that and for a rare few, they are changed completely. These works are not for everyone and perhaps, that is why they extent over such a long time period because that way they are found by more and more who resonate with them until we reach a tipping point and it takes off from there. Noone said it would be easy and personally its because its not easy that these materials appeal to me so much. They challenge every belief I have ever held. For me its all or nothing. So far it is all. I was born to live this...from the HEART... and I know it.

Quote:
We are not the thinkers of our thoughts. Our thoughts arise from many sources, some of which have nothing whatsoever to do with our Self—that pre-quantum identity referred to as the Sovereign Integral. Thoughts arise from unconscious, subconscious, programmed consciousness and combinations therein. They can appear to be us, but thoughts actually arise as the artifacts and regurgitations of a programmed, consensual reality.


https://www.wingmakers.com/temet-nosce-know-thyself


So few stay here because people can't accept that there is a universe full of other beings, angel and otherwise, who seemingly do nothing to help them. It challenges the main belief that many people have and that is that we are superior beings. It challenges our ego's, to most people that is their most prized possession, the idea that they are smarter or better than others.

"We are not the thinkers of our thoughts. Our thoughts arise from many sources". Okay, first of all this is somewhat correct but once again James is putting it in a nefarious context.

Our thoughts arise from our mind. If you've ever tried to meditate then you know what it is like to try to calm your own mind. Thoughts constantly pop into your head. Think of your mind as the entirety of your life's experiences saved in the main computer (God). Now, you cannot access the whole of your life's memories entirely, the most recent experiences are foremost because they are usually the most relevant to you. There are some people who have a photographic memory and can recall things in incredible detail but these people are rare.

Humans, and angels as well, are incapable of original thought. The reason is because original thought would be creating and only God can create. My definition of the word create here is to cause something to come into existence from nothing. Now, what we are good at is mix and match. We can take things that exist and put them in original combinations and we even sometimes call these things creations. When someone paints a painting, they're not creating, they are mixing and matching. Try it. Try coming up with something completely original, something no one has ever thought of before. You can't do it, but you can mix and match.

Now this causes a problem, how are humans able to learn if they can't come up with any new information? God, that's how. God inputs new ideas into some minds once in a while. In this way God controls how quickly we learn. If you've ever tried to think of something but were not able to so you went and did something else and then suddenly the answer popped into your mind, that's God. When I misplace my car keys I go and sit on the couch and flip through a magazine until I suddenly remember where they are. It almost always works, one time my keys had fallen on the ground between the car and the front door so that time I didn't get the answer because it wasn't something I knew happened.

So, what I'm trying to say is that, yes, our thoughts are not entirely our own and at times ideas can pop into your mind that may make you shudder but the decisions you make are entirely on you. Choice is a big deal to the universe.

Essentially, what James is saying is correct but it's not correct to represent it as a prison.

If you want to see a person who has no controls on their thoughts go visit the insane ward at the hospital.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:01 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Dook wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
The WMM are some of the most difficult materials you will find because when you get even an inkling of understanding of them and the extent of what they cover in more understanting it changes everything you think you knew. That is why so few stay here. It challenges all beliefs and you are changed after that and for a rare few, they are changed completely. These works are not for everyone and perhaps, that is why they extent over such a long time period because that way they are found by more and more who resonate with them until we reach a tipping point and it takes off from there. Noone said it would be easy and personally its because its not easy that these materials appeal to me so much. They challenge every belief I have ever held. For me its all or nothing. So far it is all. I was born to live this...from the HEART... and I know it.

Quote:
We are not the thinkers of our thoughts. Our thoughts arise from many sources, some of which have nothing whatsoever to do with our Self—that pre-quantum identity referred to as the Sovereign Integral. Thoughts arise from unconscious, subconscious, programmed consciousness and combinations therein. They can appear to be us, but thoughts actually arise as the artifacts and regurgitations of a programmed, consensual reality.


https://www.wingmakers.com/temet-nosce-know-thyself


So few stay here because people can't accept that there is a universe full of other beings, angel and otherwise, who seemingly do nothing to help them. It challenges the main belief that many people have and that is that we are superior beings. It challenges our ego's, to most people that is their most prized possession, the idea that they are smarter or better than others.

"We are not the thinkers of our thoughts. Our thoughts arise from many sources". Okay, first of all this is somewhat correct but once again James is putting it in a nefarious context.

Our thoughts arise from our mind. If you've ever tried to meditate then you know what it is like to try to calm your own mind. Thoughts constantly pop into your head. Think of your mind as the entirety of your life's experiences saved in the main computer (God). Now, you cannot access the whole of your life's memories entirely, the most recent experiences are foremost because they are usually the most relevant to you. There are some people who have a photographic memory and can recall things in incredible detail but these people are rare.

Humans, and angels as well, are incapable of original thought. The reason is because original thought would be creating and only God can create. My definition of the word create here is to cause something to come into existence from nothing. Now, what we are good at is mix and match. We can take things that exist and put them in original combinations and we even sometimes call these things creations. When someone paints a painting, they're not creating, they are mixing and matching. Try it. Try coming up with something completely original, something no one has ever thought of before. You can't do it, but you can mix and match.

Now this causes a problem, how are humans able to learn if they can't come up with any new information? God, that's how. God inputs new ideas into some minds once in a while. In this way God controls how quickly we learn. If you've ever tried to think of something but were not able to so you went and did something else and then suddenly the answer popped into your mind, that's God. When I misplace my car keys I go and sit on the couch and flip through a magazine until I suddenly remember where they are. It almost always works, one time my keys had fallen on the ground between the car and the front door so that time I didn't get the answer because it wasn't something I knew happened.

So, what I'm trying to say is that, yes, our thoughts are not entirely our own and at times ideas can pop into your mind that may make you shudder but the decisions you make are entirely on you. Choice is a big deal to the universe.

Essentially, what James is saying is correct but it's not correct to represent it as a prison.

If you want to see a person who has no controls on their thoughts go visit the insane ward at the hospital.


OK Dook, so its not a prison to you. I have seen and been with people who have lost their minds. Sometimes its good to lose them or at least shutter them. It makes for some real interesting realities. There are many, you know. ; ^)

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:16 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Dook why do you feel the need to be a missionary for Urantia? That is no different than any other religion out there that preaches to be the one and only truth. Some people resonate with the WMM and many don't. It's as simple as that and with no judgment. We all go on anyway. Bless you brother it really is good to hear from you again its been a long time. : >}

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:01 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
Quote:
I don't believe for one second that any ascended being would want gold. Gold has no supernatural powers. What they want is for us to refuse the idea of the real God and heaven and become ascended beings who stay here on the earth so they can continue to use us, stealing our natural energy.


This desire for gold is a good reference point, and even in mythology, its apparent "relatively speaking" ludicrousness is enough to deter any serious attention to the rest of the material. It bugged me, so I did what I have learned from the materials re accessing the different networks we have access to, focused on this gold thing, and began to let the materials show me which word adinkra's I was looking at, but not seeing into. This enabled me to realize that although gold as we commonly understand it has significant properties that would be extremely handy in creating all sorts of technology,

Wiki: Gold is the most malleable of all metals; a single gram can be beaten into a sheet of 1 square meter, or an ounce into 300 square feet. Gold leaf can be beaten thin enough to become transparent. The transmitted light appears greenish blue, because gold strongly reflects yellow and red. Such semi-transparent sheets also strongly reflect infrared light, making them useful as infrared (radiant heat) shields in visors of heat-resistant suits, and in sun-visors for spacesuits. Gold is a good conductor of heat and electricity and reflects infrared radiation strongly. In addition, gold is very dense: it has a density of 19,300 kg/m3. By comparison, the density of lead is 11,340 kg/m3, and that of the densest element, osmium, is 22,588 ± 15 kg/m3

we know that its use and mining demand that is historically referenced in the Neruda Interviews was not in the dense form that we are familiar with today. But, although limited, we do have some small clues in the etymology of gold:

Wiki: The symbol Au is from the Latin: aurum, the Latin word for "gold". The Proto-Indo-European ancestor of aurum was *h₂é-h₂us-o-, meaning "glow". This word is derived from the same root (Proto-Indo-European *h₂u̯es- "to dawn") as *h₂éu̯sōs, the ancestor of the Latin word Aurora, "dawn". This etymological relationship is presumably behind the frequent claim in scientific publications that aurum meant "shining dawn".

Sarah: “So earth started out as a water planet and it wasn’t physical?”

Dr. Neruda: “Correct. This was when the Atlanteans lived within the planet. They were the race of beings that inhabited earth at the time of its formation. The Anunnaki came to them and negotiated an agreement to allow the Anunnaki to mine a substance near the core of the planet that would be—in its essence—what today we would call gold.

“These races of beings known as the Atlanteans and Anunnaki were not three-dimensional. They didn’t possess bodies as we think of them today. Their existence was contained in a different range of frequencies—what we would call higher-dimensional frequencies.”

Sarah: “Why did they want gold?”

Dr. Neruda: “The Anunnaki required it. The exact reason is unknown, but it had something to do with the way that gold modulated the frequency of their body. Gold was an essence to their race. It held a property that was vital to their survival. The record is a little vague as to exactly why it was so important. But these records mention that their entire planet had twelve major cities and all of them were made of a semi-transparent gold. Even the book of Revelations refers to this.”


The Seductive Light chapter in The Dohrman Prophecy gives us more imaginative clues about the properties of gold:

Anmael stood up and walked to the wall of windows. "What you see - what you presume to see - is a world of mountains, trees, water, buildings, life, yet with a mere thought I can change the view. Behold."

Immediately the scene outside changed to a view of an infinite, silky blackness punctuated with swirls of galaxies and the silver lights of stars. "Who else but God could do such a thing?"

These clues have a purpose: inspiring questions, leading to correlations, thinking outside the box and then returning to the box, etc. For example, What technology in the semi-transparent gold cities is being used that interfaces with thought to create and change realities so instantaneously and dramatically? How is this similar to our eye-brain biology, what we see in linear time frames, and what we perceive as real? Who are the architects co-creating the pixilated landscapes we see?

Sarah: “Tell me more about this interface and its functional implants.”

Dr. Neruda: “The eye-brain was the key element that the Anunnaki needed to design to make the functional implants operate. This is in Human 1.0. In Human 2.0 it was the DNA.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hugelitod stared. The polished gold walls presented a mirror-like reflection, which mesmerized him. Frozen in a flare of concentration that held him spellbound, he looked at his new body and wondered what kind of creature he would become if he stayed in it.
[…]
Hugelitod wondered what would happen if he just walked out and wandered the streets of this world. Apart from his tattoo, he felt that he would fit in, though he was smaller than everyone he had met so far. He couldn’t fathom how a race could create such a technology to gather people from another world and deposit them into a body.

Next we need to imagine thinking like these scientists.

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. You see the earth had a unique quality to its core. This core was of extreme interest to the Anunnaki when they first visited earth. It was this core that created the gravitational field that enabled the planet to become fully physical in such a way that it could support physical life. Of course other conditions needed to be present, too, but it was this core that was the real key. Working with the Sirians and Serpents, they began to do this same enslavement on other planets. They replicated the core of earth and engineered a method for implanting this core on other planets. They were essentially terraforming a planet by cloning and installing earth’s core.”

So, it would be reasonable to imaginatively muse that:

- the "transparent glow essence" of gold was a functional property that we are unfamiliar with but has logical sense even from our referential framework of its solidified attributes

- creative scientists would be unable to avoid examining, understanding, and subsequently experimenting with the uniqueness of something new, being earth's gravitational core, which they came very close to whilst mining their gold essence

- if a gravitational core could be replicated (copied/cloned) it could also be possible to use this function to create synthetic holographic realms of mimicked realities overlaying organic ones

- it would also be "scientifically" understandable how transporting immortal power sources after their "mining spacesuits" died, could be accomplished by creating a detour into an etheric "cloned" world which appeared familiar in order to trap and recyle them into a false programmed multidimensional holographic reality. Multiple scientific experiments are common so it would not be hard to assume that during one of the upgrades of the "physical mining spacesuits" the implants were inserted. The Atlantean scientists had already trusted the Annunaki, etc scientists for the purpose of benign resource sharing so it isn't too far of a stretch to see how they could be "naively" tricked. Now that we know the genie of "trickery and deception" is out of the bottle, so to speak.

- our scientists still do not fully understand gravity, yet we are acutely aware that it has a phenomenal pull back effect - amazingly, so does the HMS! So, were these scientists able to exploit an organically evolving property and artificially simulate it in multiple ways? And if so, what/whose "gravitational core" are we existing in?

- we have absolute behavioural proof that we are positioned in a world that is governed by a hierarchical dominance dictating worship of artificial, (human or other), deceptive god paradigms, or we will suffer the dog eat dog paradigm, and yet we know, we really do know, that this is not real, no matter how many times we may try to convince ourselves otherwise. This "reality" goes against everything we are in our fundamental core essence - if we really take the courageous path into looking deeply into this essence; the very thing our bodies are designed to fear, repel, and distract us from. This synthetic "experiment" has devolved, not evolved life - doesn't anyone wonder what the real worlds look like now, besides their working tirelessly with infiltration support and techniques for assisting us in transforming this horror? I do and it is from there that I know I am able to receive communications from, as well as being able to look for and recognize some of the transmissions infiltrating and in juxtaposition within our "environmental" world.

Dr. Neruda: “This was all part of the design, to create various religions and esoteric cults that would support a vast Hierarchy and order the human species into master-student relationships, and then create a multi-leveled afterlife that would reward those who believed and were obedient to their god or masters.

“You see, the whole principle that was behind this entire endeavor could be summed up in one word: separation. Everything exists in separation within the earth plane and its afterlife planes as well. But, according to the WingMakers, what is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness—not through the unconscious mind, which only links us in separation, but rather through the life essence that is us. And this life essence is sovereign and integral. It is I AM WE ARE. No one is above, no one is below. No one is better, no one is lesser.”

Sarah: “But you’re saying everything is a lie? Everything… I mean everything we’ve been taught to believe in is a deception! How is that possible… or … or even believable?”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s possible because the beings that have enslaved humanity designed a world to which we adjusted over eons of time. We evolved into it in such a manner that we became lost in our world. The veils that have been placed over us are opaque. So much so that people operate as human uniforms unaware that everything around them is illusory. It is a programmed reality that is not real.


So yes, there is a major fear factor to address here - but it is not for the purpose of sinking us into fear, that's already been cleverly achieved, it is to realize why there is fear and how we can override it. For as they say, once the genie is out of the bottle, you can't put it back in. In other words we are creators, not destroyers, so we will succeed in ways to transform this genie.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:47 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
believe what you will Dook ... but just because that is what you believe - doesn't make it true ... and it is most likely something you were told or read, that you prefer to believe about Angels or Demons, because it fits into your established Belief System - my rule of thumb, when doing research - is to consider the source - and keep an open mind

The Kabbalist have been studying Angels - for over 4000 years ....and recording their findings - which include the identity of hundreds of sub-species of Angles ... who were all created by God, to serve him - without question or hesitation, because they were designed, without soul/consciousness and they do not have free-will. The reason the Kabbalist were able to study the angels so closely is because they speak the Language of the Angels - and the Angels obey, whomever speaks their language ... from the time of Adam, who was the first Earthling given the Kabbalah (or "Book of Creation") or the "language of the gods" , until the time of the tower of Babel, the angels served man as well as gods, but when man used it and the Angels to "rebel" against god, Anu "confounded the Language" and removed the Kabbalah from Earth - until he befriended Abraham and gave him a copy - and from that point on, it was kept as a "family secret" and used to give "the worthy" among them, an advantage over their peers.... until 1998 - the same year that James released the LTO's work - the Kabbalah was released to the general public - via the internet ... do you believe that the timing of their release was a "co-incidental" ?

you've been visiting the WMF for a number of years, but it is apparent that you have not read most of the materials, which build upon each other,(piece by piece until the reveal the "Whole" truth) based upon the comprehensive abilities of the Species/individual -metaphorically speaking, you don't feed infants Meat... and if infants had a choice, all they would eat is candy ... and probably not even try any other foods. This species has been fed candy for 50,000 years ... they are addicted to it, and not open to trying any other foods, other than to compare them with candy

Answers (Universal Truths) exist - independently - questions that are asked reveal one's personal interest in finding Answers as well as one's ability to comprehend the answers - the questions YOU have asked, have revealed that you BELIEVE you already have the answers - and that YOUR answers do not agree with what the LTO has revealed about the Origins and Destiny of this Species, or the purpose of their creation --- and your resistance to an awareness of what you are participating in --- in other words - your mind is closed.

books cost money to produce - are you suggesting that James should pay you to read his information in book form, when the book recommended (in his website) is a compilation of the writings that he has released previously on the www - for free? ... the only thing that James is asking money for, (that you can get for free ( illegally), if you ask the right person) is the music and art and his novels ... which also cost money to reproduce ... and at the price being asked, it is apparent to most, that he isn't making a living off of the sale of these items. .... and that they ( those involved in their production) are certainly not an asking an unreasonable price, when you consider that "god" wants 10% of your income - for your entire life, to be privy to the (sugar coated) version of "the truth" that he promotes publicly -- which also cost money if you want them in book form.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:29 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 88
Shayalana wrote:
Dook why do you feel the need to be a missionary for Urantia? That is no different than any other religion out there that preaches to be the one and only truth. Some people resonate with the WMM and many don't. It's as simple as that and with no judgment. We all go on anyway. Bless you brother it really is good to hear from you again its been a long time. : >}


Why do you feel the need to be a missionary for Caligastia?

Some people resonate with the WMM and some don't? Some angels joined the Lucifer Rebellion and others didn't.
Which side are you joining? The side that preaches fear? The side that preaches the Illuminati, the Incunabula, the Great White Brotherhood, the Elite, the Animus, the Annunaki, or the side that preaches forgiveness, heaven, and a real God?

We all do go on, and on, and on.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:03 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 88
Tolsap wrote:
Quote:
I don't believe for one second that any ascended being would want gold. Gold has no supernatural powers. What they want is for us to refuse the idea of the real God and heaven and become ascended beings who stay here on the earth so they can continue to use us, stealing our natural energy.


This desire for gold is a good reference point, and even in mythology, its apparent "relatively speaking" ludicrousness is enough to deter any serious attention to the rest of the material. It bugged me, so I did what I have learned from the materials re accessing the different networks we have access to, focused on this gold thing, and began to let the materials show me which word adinkra's I was looking at, but not seeing into. This enabled me to realize that although gold as we commonly understand it has significant properties that would be extremely handy in creating all sorts of technology,

Wiki: Gold is the most malleable of all metals; a single gram can be beaten into a sheet of 1 square meter, or an ounce into 300 square feet. Gold leaf can be beaten thin enough to become transparent. The transmitted light appears greenish blue, because gold strongly reflects yellow and red. Such semi-transparent sheets also strongly reflect infrared light, making them useful as infrared (radiant heat) shields in visors of heat-resistant suits, and in sun-visors for spacesuits. Gold is a good conductor of heat and electricity and reflects infrared radiation strongly. In addition, gold is very dense: it has a density of 19,300 kg/m3. By comparison, the density of lead is 11,340 kg/m3, and that of the densest element, osmium, is 22,588 ± 15 kg/m3

we know that its use and mining demand that is historically referenced in the Neruda Interviews was not in the dense form that we are familiar with today. But, although limited, we do have some small clues in the etymology of gold:

Wiki: The symbol Au is from the Latin: aurum, the Latin word for "gold". The Proto-Indo-European ancestor of aurum was *h₂é-h₂us-o-, meaning "glow". This word is derived from the same root (Proto-Indo-European *h₂u̯es- "to dawn") as *h₂éu̯sōs, the ancestor of the Latin word Aurora, "dawn". This etymological relationship is presumably behind the frequent claim in scientific publications that aurum meant "shining dawn".

Sarah: “So earth started out as a water planet and it wasn’t physical?”

Dr. Neruda: “Correct. This was when the Atlanteans lived within the planet. They were the race of beings that inhabited earth at the time of its formation. The Anunnaki came to them and negotiated an agreement to allow the Anunnaki to mine a substance near the core of the planet that would be—in its essence—what today we would call gold.

“These races of beings known as the Atlanteans and Anunnaki were not three-dimensional. They didn’t possess bodies as we think of them today. Their existence was contained in a different range of frequencies—what we would call higher-dimensional frequencies.”

Sarah: “Why did they want gold?”

Dr. Neruda: “The Anunnaki required it. The exact reason is unknown, but it had something to do with the way that gold modulated the frequency of their body. Gold was an essence to their race. It held a property that was vital to their survival. The record is a little vague as to exactly why it was so important. But these records mention that their entire planet had twelve major cities and all of them were made of a semi-transparent gold. Even the book of Revelations refers to this.”


The Seductive Light chapter in The Dohrman Prophecy gives us more imaginative clues about the properties of gold:

Anmael stood up and walked to the wall of windows. "What you see - what you presume to see - is a world of mountains, trees, water, buildings, life, yet with a mere thought I can change the view. Behold."

Immediately the scene outside changed to a view of an infinite, silky blackness punctuated with swirls of galaxies and the silver lights of stars. "Who else but God could do such a thing?"

These clues have a purpose: inspiring questions, leading to correlations, thinking outside the box and then returning to the box, etc. For example, What technology in the semi-transparent gold cities is being used that interfaces with thought to create and change realities so instantaneously and dramatically? How is this similar to our eye-brain biology, what we see in linear time frames, and what we perceive as real? Who are the architects co-creating the pixilated landscapes we see?

Sarah: “Tell me more about this interface and its functional implants.”

Dr. Neruda: “The eye-brain was the key element that the Anunnaki needed to design to make the functional implants operate. This is in Human 1.0. In Human 2.0 it was the DNA.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hugelitod stared. The polished gold walls presented a mirror-like reflection, which mesmerized him. Frozen in a flare of concentration that held him spellbound, he looked at his new body and wondered what kind of creature he would become if he stayed in it.
[…]
Hugelitod wondered what would happen if he just walked out and wandered the streets of this world. Apart from his tattoo, he felt that he would fit in, though he was smaller than everyone he had met so far. He couldn’t fathom how a race could create such a technology to gather people from another world and deposit them into a body.

Next we need to imagine thinking like these scientists.

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. You see the earth had a unique quality to its core. This core was of extreme interest to the Anunnaki when they first visited earth. It was this core that created the gravitational field that enabled the planet to become fully physical in such a way that it could support physical life. Of course other conditions needed to be present, too, but it was this core that was the real key. Working with the Sirians and Serpents, they began to do this same enslavement on other planets. They replicated the core of earth and engineered a method for implanting this core on other planets. They were essentially terraforming a planet by cloning and installing earth’s core.”

So, it would be reasonable to imaginatively muse that:

- the "transparent glow essence" of gold was a functional property that we are unfamiliar with but has logical sense even from our referential framework of its solidified attributes

- creative scientists would be unable to avoid examining, understanding, and subsequently experimenting with the uniqueness of something new, being earth's gravitational core, which they came very close to whilst mining their gold essence

- if a gravitational core could be replicated (copied/cloned) it could also be possible to use this function to create synthetic holographic realms of mimicked realities overlaying organic ones

- it would also be "scientifically" understandable how transporting immortal power sources after their "mining spacesuits" died, could be accomplished by creating a detour into an etheric "cloned" world which appeared familiar in order to trap and recyle them into a false programmed multidimensional holographic reality. Multiple scientific experiments are common so it would not be hard to assume that during one of the upgrades of the "physical mining spacesuits" the implants were inserted. The Atlantean scientists had already trusted the Annunaki, etc scientists for the purpose of benign resource sharing so it isn't too far of a stretch to see how they could be "naively" tricked. Now that we know the genie of "trickery and deception" is out of the bottle, so to speak.

- our scientists still do not fully understand gravity, yet we are acutely aware that it has a phenomenal pull back effect - amazingly, so does the HMS! So, were these scientists able to exploit an organically evolving property and artificially simulate it in multiple ways? And if so, what/whose "gravitational core" are we existing in?

- we have absolute behavioural proof that we are positioned in a world that is governed by a hierarchical dominance dictating worship of artificial, (human or other), deceptive god paradigms, or we will suffer the dog eat dog paradigm, and yet we know, we really do know, that this is not real, no matter how many times we may try to convince ourselves otherwise. This "reality" goes against everything we are in our fundamental core essence - if we really take the courageous path into looking deeply into this essence; the very thing our bodies are designed to fear, repel, and distract us from. This synthetic "experiment" has devolved, not evolved life - doesn't anyone wonder what the real worlds look like now, besides their working tirelessly with infiltration support and techniques for assisting us in transforming this horror? I do and it is from there that I know I am able to receive communications from, as well as being able to look for and recognize some of the transmissions infiltrating and in juxtaposition within our "environmental" world.

Dr. Neruda: “This was all part of the design, to create various religions and esoteric cults that would support a vast Hierarchy and order the human species into master-student relationships, and then create a multi-leveled afterlife that would reward those who believed and were obedient to their god or masters.

“You see, the whole principle that was behind this entire endeavor could be summed up in one word: separation. Everything exists in separation within the earth plane and its afterlife planes as well. But, according to the WingMakers, what is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness—not through the unconscious mind, which only links us in separation, but rather through the life essence that is us. And this life essence is sovereign and integral. It is I AM WE ARE. No one is above, no one is below. No one is better, no one is lesser.”

Sarah: “But you’re saying everything is a lie? Everything… I mean everything we’ve been taught to believe in is a deception! How is that possible… or … or even believable?”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s possible because the beings that have enslaved humanity designed a world to which we adjusted over eons of time. We evolved into it in such a manner that we became lost in our world. The veils that have been placed over us are opaque. So much so that people operate as human uniforms unaware that everything around them is illusory. It is a programmed reality that is not real.


So yes, there is a major fear factor to address here - but it is not for the purpose of sinking us into fear, that's already been cleverly achieved, it is to realize why there is fear and how we can override it. For as they say, once the genie is out of the bottle, you can't put it back in. In other words we are creators, not destroyers, so we will succeed in ways to transform this genie.


Gold is useful in electronics, so are other metals. Platinum is even more useful than gold but platinum isn't perceived as being as valuable as gold to most people.

Ascended beings are not coming to the earth to steal our gold or any other element. James used the idea of gold because it has value to us, we know it's rare and we put a high value on it so that is why he chose gold. It doesn't have a value to ascended beings. You know what does have value to them? Humanity. God's children.

This story is a story. It's made up, just like 15 and the ACIO is made up. The Animus is made up. Now, it was all very interesting reading and, near as I can tell, the information about the soul, and mind, and it's connection to us is all correct. James just changed the names of things.

The earth does not have a gravity core. Gravity is cumulative, meaning, particles that have gravity add their amounts together. The strength of gravity falls off with the square of the distance. It's not more at the center of the earth.

Our scientists do not fully understand gravity? No, that doesn't mean they have no idea at all about how it works. I have 5 years of college, almost entirely in science.

The transparent glow essence of gold? You mean reflection? So the Anunnaki needed it for mirrors? Come on...

It would be scientifically understandable how transporting immortal power sources" There is nothing scientific about an immortal power source, it's pseudo-science, it's make believe.

Also, you're using the WMM to support the WMM. That's like me saying "Everything on the internet is true" and you ask what my proof is and I say "The internet".

Here's my problem, James says that Jesus is trapped in the holographic prison just as we are and unknowingly working for Anu. NOT TRUE!

You want to know where all this is coming from? Look up Caligastia. James is channeling Caligastia and that is why he's preaching fear, preaching against Jesus and the real God in heaven.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk