WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quote:
"For approximately 15 years the fifth interview was withheld, for reasons that were never disclosed, though many people asked about its disposition. James has intimated that the content of the fifth interview was radical, and would be released when the timing was right. The five interviews constitute an important part of the WingMakers materials in terms of defining the technology transfer program, the cabal behind the government, the hologram of deception and perhaps most important of all, the Sovereign Integral process and the true meaning of The Grand Portal."

The true focus of the fifth interview isn’t the scientific definition of the Hologram of Deception, but rather how we can free ourselves from its pervasive and illusory presence. The Sovereign Integral process is defined in this interview in detail, but you may have to read carefully to hear and understand it. This process is truly the centerpiece of the fifth interview. Whatever philosophical perspective you wish to attach to this information, bear in mind that it is shared in the spirit of oneness and equality, and that the Sovereign Integral process is a decidedly experiential practice.
- James
Excerpt from the Introduction,
The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/

we have had months now to "digest" this interview ... yet we have failed to discuss "the process" which this interview defined as "most important of all" ... keeping in mind that the process is revealed via personal experience, what personal experiences have you had since your read it that enhanced your understanding of the (developmental) process this entire species is undergoing ...

personally, I have felt a great calmness and sense of peace ... knowing that everything is part of that process, WWIII, the collapse of the economy, the NWO, ect ect ect, which I no longer feel threatened by experiencing, since they are part of the process - small chapers in the "Book of Life" 8)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:06 pm 
Posting Freak

You must of missed it. The entire Interview is the process and these bits here are really big clues. Bring to the table the personality capable of being aligned enough with the Energetic Heart to be be able to comprehend it. Much work to be done there hey star? You have to get out of your ego first. :lol:

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
The Atlanteans who escaped into the dimensional pockets before the rest were deceived are very much a part of the Discovery of the Grand Portal because they know what we truly are in Truthfulness, Oneness and Equality. The first inception point we all are infected by now is the Hologram of Deception. The first inception point will change after the discovery of the Grand Portal and we are Human 3.0 SI or before the big event for those who become SIs before the big event. The interface between the body, mind and Sovereign Integral is where we were deceived from, in taking on the human body and falling into its programs making us think we are the human body as the Sovereign Integral was buried under the functional implants of the mind and the emotions so fast we didn't know what hit us. Those Atlanteans who escaped into dimensional pockets knew what was about to take place and escaped before it did. Good thing. They are very much a part of what is happening now, in aiding the Discovery of the Grand Portal.

I find this intensely interesting and see can why the Fifth Interview is akin to a instruction manual for transitioning into the Sovereign Integral fully. Our HMS programming is maintained like this:

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “If you look at the material that comes from religion, spirituality, philosophy,
psychology, even the arts, you will see that much of this material is designed to be an owner’s
manual for our functional implants. They support the Human 2.0 interface. They instruct us
on the methods and attitudes to activate these systems inside us.
“I’ve previously mentioned the three layers of the consciousness interface—the conscious
mind, the subconscious and the unconscious. The unconscious is where we mostly operate in
terms of our behaviors and perceptions. The unconscious mind layer is deep and penetrating,
and it is universal. As I said, it’s how Anu uses the oneness concept to his benefit. We are one
in separation. The unconscious mind is one.
“Separation is a fractal energy. It infects everything within the Hologram of Deception to such
a degree that it’s not recognizable. No matter how well intentioned a person or organization
might be to convey true information, what often lurks behind the information is this fractal
energy of separation and its use of comparison and judgment and all the other tools of
separation that distill down to fear and unworthiness.
“It’s as if the internal programming of Marduk and the external programming of the Triad of
Power echoes around in all content of all times and cultures, so common and accepted, as to
be unnoticeable. We have accepted separation, because it seems normal. Thus our behaviors
and perceptions, driven largely by the unconscious mind, embody separation, and the vast
majority of us do not even know it.”

The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda, p.49

"The unconscious is where we mostly operate in terms of our behaviors and perceptions. The unconscious mind layer is deep and penetrating, and it is universal. As I said, it’s how Anu uses the oneness concept to his benefit. We are one in separation. The unconscious mind is one.

Quote:
“I’m sure everyone will receive these materials differently, especially the information in this, the fifth, interview. I would remind you that the emotional and feeling world is a functional implant and the emotions we attribute to our heart or soul are not truly coming from those sources.”

Sarah: “Then, where do they come from?”

Dr. Neruda: “The layer of the mind known as the unconscious generates emotions, but they are felt throughout the human body. The unconscious layer of the mind is interdimensional, so it extends from Bubble One to Bubble Two, which allows you to feel in the astral world or after-life.

(Italics mine)

However...

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “The heart is a metaphor for the portal within each individual. It is relatively free of the Human 2.0 interface and mind functional implants, partly because of the electromagnetic field it produces, and partly because of its physical dynamics. The WingMakers suggest that the heart virtues should be experienced and expressed first in this region of the body, instead of the mind or head region, as a way to isolate the tendency of the mind to simulate these emotions from the unconscious mind layer, where they, by definition, lack the same potency of expression, because they exist in separation.”

and

Quote:
“When I express any of the heart virtues, I place them through the lens of oneness and equality. That’s where they achieve their potency in expression. Then I take that experience and quite literally send it to my head region, imagining that experience is placed in the pineal gland in the center of the brain. This is my way of mailing it to everyone through the unconscious mind.”

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

This is awesome! Our Energetic Heart is free of the HMS. This is why living a Heart centered life is so important and frees us from the programs of the HMS. The Annunaki can not program the Energetic Heart because they don't know how . They only know the HMS. They dissed the heart a very long time ago and that is the backdoor along with the Wholeness Navigator being redirected to the Energetic Heart that being the 'spiritual center' instead of anything or anyone personality external. This is the best hacking ever! It's what validating oneself with the SELF is all we ever need to do through our behavior in living those 6 Heart Virtues. I AM WE ARE. It's all there inside.

8) 8) 8) 8)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:04 am 
Posting Freak

The mind and emotions are implants of the HMS for the purpose of supporting separation which the ego, intellect and personality also support as directed through the mind and emotions. The We Are of I Am We Are has no personality, ego or intellect per say just Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:59 pm 
Posting Freak

the Mind(system)Body and Emotions are all components of the Human Instrument that our Creator intended we use to serve the purpose of our creation as (equal) partners in the Plan of First Source ... plain and simple ... like it or lump it, but the WMMs make it abundantly clear that we need to MASTER our (own) emotions - and that the WINGMAKERS created ALL "Human Instruments" so that we could fulfill our destiny as Individuated expressions of Consciousness (FSI)

in the Chamber Three Philosophy: The Blueprint of Exploration: the LTO reveals OUR (WMs) purpose of creation .... believe it or not

These initial entities (WMs) understood that their existence held a very specific purpose, which was to construct a vehicle for the newly created entity consciousness to inhabit so the individuated spirit-form could enter the most remote sections of the multiverse and explore, experience, and learn from them.

WingMakers were the first creations that housed the entity consciousness. We are the architects and designers of the human instrument in all its various forms throughout the multiverse.
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/philosophy/chamber-three-philosophy/
read it again Shay ... " in ALL its various forms throughout the mulitiverse"

your (mis)understanding of the Human Instrument is an example of "resisting awareness/ignorance/evil" and your personal HMS programming's ability to block what is Universally True and twist it beyond recognition - I suggest you use the WMMs to save yourself from being manipulated by this deceptive program - intended to suppress consciousness of what IS -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:50 am 
Posting Freak

GCI HRV Study in Saudi Arabia
Produces Exciting Results

Every cell in our bodies is bathed in an external and internal environment of fluctuating invisible magnetic forces that can affect virtually every cell and circuit in biological systems. Therefore, it should not be surprising that numerous physiological rhythms in humans and global collective behaviors are not only synchronized with solar and geomagnetic activity, but disruptions in these fields can create adverse effects on human health and behavior

That excerpt and another at the end of this article are from The Global Coherence Initiative: Creating a Coherent Planetary Standing Wave. That is a report published last year about the Global Coherence Initiative and the 2010 GCI Interconnectedness Study. More than 1,600 GCI members in 51 countries participated in the study, which found convincing evidence that solar and geomagnetic disturbances and activity influenced them psychologically. This was based on several measures, including positive and negative emotions, general well-being, anxiety, confusion and fatigue.

Physiologically Based Study Produces ‘Profound’ Results

"Now comes new data from a study conducted in Saudi Arabia in 2012 that mirrors and strongly supports findings from the Interconnectedness Study," says HeartMath Director of Research Dr. Rollin McCraty. "What’s exciting about this study, is that it used physiological measures to produce equally strong evidence that humans are influenced by geomagnetic and solar influences. When these disturbances reach the earth’s magnetic field, which is what protects us from all of that, the field takes a hit and it becomes less coherent, disturbed and changes rapidly.

The essential importance of the new data is that it shows disturbances in geomagnetic fields and from solar activity can influence human beings physiologically, in this case their heart rate variability (HRV). HRV, the physiological measure in the study, is the naturally occurring beat-to-beat changes in heart rate, or heart rhythms."

"More specifically," he said, "heart rate variability is a physiological measure that reflects autonomic nervous system activity and dynamics, (which) can tell us how healthy we are or whether we’re stressed or not."

"When, for example, our HRV levels are consistently low," McCraty explained, "we’re expending more energy than we’re renewing. We’re depleting ourselves physiologically, which also equates to psychologically, so we don’t have the same inner resources or capacity to manage ourselves, stay in charge of ourselves and maintain our composure. If we’re physiologically depleted, which is reflected in low HRV, we’re more likely to put too much significance in small things, create drama or have negative reactions when we normally wouldn’t."

Saudi Arabian Women Participate in HRV Study

The HRV study kept track of the HRV of 16 women working at the Prince Sultan Cardiac Center in Hofuf, a city in the country’s Eastern Province. The study was conducted under the direction of Dr. Abdullah Al Abdulgader, the center’s director and a respected cardiologist who has been associated with the Global Coherence Initiative and Dr. McCraty for several years.

"The 16 people monitored their heart rate variability for 24 hours a day, three consecutive days each week for five months with HRV recorders," said McCraty, a co-author of the study. He recently gave a presentation on the study at the King of Organs Conference in Hofuf, which is in the Al Ahsa area of Saudi Arabia.

McCraty noted that the latest findings were extracted from analysis of three months of the study data and additional analysis is being done on the data from the full five months of the study. A report on the study will be issued in the future.

"That’s a total of 960 24-hour HRV assessments that were done for this study," he said. "It’s a huge study, in terms of data analysis. I’m pretty confident that this is the first time that a group has been studied for this long. There are other studies that have been done, and papers have been published on this … looking at HRV and solar and geomagnetic changes, but they’ve been fairly short time spans, maybe over a week or a couple of weeks and fewer using all the measures that we were able to incorporate because we had data from our GCI sensor sites as well."

GCI Sensors Record Critical Data

These sensor sites – four of the 12 to 14 GCI is planning have been completed, including the one in Saudi Arabia that was used in the HRV study – are the central components of the GCI’s Global Coherence Monitoring System (GCMS). McCraty is its project coordinator.

-------------------------------------Image [img]http://www.heartmath.org/templates/ihm/e-newsletter/publication/2013/spring/images
/sensor_site_map.jpg[/img]

HRV Study Is Great Success: More to Come

What researchers hoped to confirm was that the HRV levels of the women, at and around the time of these disturbances, which occur sporadically, but frequently, would be affected. "They were, and there is no mistaking the preponderance of evidence," McCraty said.

"It is very convincing data that there’s a real effect," he said. "At this level of analysis, we’re seeing the correlations are quite strong and have been consistent over a very long time period. … It was one thing (in the Interconnectedness Study) to show the mental and emotional effects, but now we’ve got measures showing pretty profound physiological effects. The data that we found mirrors what we found in the previous study."

"Much more analysis remains to be done on the full five months of the study," McCraty said, "but no matter what else researchers learn, the psychological effects observed in the Interconnectedness Study now have been mirrored by the physiological effects in the HRV study, thus strengthening their hypothesis."

More to the point, McCraty said, "When the fields were less disturbed (in the Interconnectedness Study), they felt better. When the fields were disturbed (in the HRV study), HRV was lower. When the fields were not disturbed, HRV was higher."

If all living systems are indeed interconnected and communicate with each other via biological, electromagnetic, and nonlocal fields, it stands to reason that humans can work together in a co-creative relationship to consciously increase the coherence in the global field environment, which in turn distributes this information to all living systems within the field.

http://www.heartmath.org/templates/ihm/ ... arabia.php

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:10 pm 
Posting Freak

FYI, I just skim right over the HMI stuff you post ... if I was interested in it I would go to their website ... but I joined this forum to discuss the WMMs ... and I believe that is why everyone else joins but you ... are you on their payroll or what ... you should be, for all the spamming you do ... seriously, I would be willing to bet that you quote them far more than you quote the WMMs ... do you have something against the WMMs? because it sure looks like you are trying to undermine the purpose of this forum with all your spam ... Alfred Weber is far more aligned with these materials ... and he isn't associated with the Heirarchy ... or do you just not get what the WMMs are about ... or maybe you got a thing for Dr Childe :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:28 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Cryer says, "HeartMath's aim is to eliminate stress. Of course we can't eliminate stressful events from our lives, but we can change our physiological and emotional response to them. The goal is to teach you to recognize which circumstances create stress so you can change your reaction to those situations. For example, practicing a HeartMath technique helps you not to curse if someone cuts you off on the highway, but to react differently. And the most important result is that no damaging stress hormones are released in your body and no damaging comments come out of your mouth that could make the situation much worse."

http://www.weboflove.org/050720heartmath

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:32 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
We need to remember that without the fragmentation of consciousness via the holograms of illusion (HMS) we could not authentically explore MEST. We need the blank slate so to speak. It is within these epochs of separation and amnesia that we gain genuine experience, new perspectives and henceforth add to the collective of our core selves. Collectively we are Source, individually we are Sovereign Integrals. Our core consciousness can and does experience MEST in many dimensions and species including Annunaki, Sirian, Reptilian and Human simultaneously. At our core we are all of those and more.

Quote:
Each of you must ask yourself the questions: Who would I be if masters, or God, or Light, or an extraterrestrial savior did not exist? What would I do if I was all of these in my world? It is time to take responsibility for your self. To rise up and embody the oneness, equality and truthfulness of who you are, because you cannot stand behind a Supreme Being or Master and truly express the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

The bottom line is that all of this empire of deception, what I have been referring to as a prison, had to be created in order to enslave humans without them knowing they were enslaved. And all of the work that has been done since Anu’s first enslavement of humanity has been deception because humans would never have gone along without it being this way, and Anu and the Elite knew this as a certainty. First Source is re-activating itself within the human family, you can have the condition of forgetfulness, but it is not forgetting. You have not forgotten.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

MEST as we know(?) it is based on total deception and for the purpose of enslavement. The enslavement of the Sovereign Integral. Deception was used because if the truth be known the Atlanteans would never of consented to being slaves. Why is this so hard to understand? And how can you think that forcing these beings into slavery was such a great "learning" experience? And worse, necessary? Necessary for whom? It's the Hologram of DECEPTION that MEST as you now see and know it, is based on, total delusion and lies. None of it is real. You sanction that????? What about those Atlanteans who escaped the slavery? Or other beings who observe us with absolutely no desire to incarnate here and experience this deception. Do you think they feel they are missing anything? Especially Galactic beings whose concept of their reality is so much more expansive than ours in a delusional MEST? We cannot join them until after the discovery of the Grand Portal because the HMS is so limiting that we couldn't see them , understand or conceive of them let alone work with them. Besides, we on earth are the densest of all humans anywhere for the nature of the planet. What would the Atlanteans have done with or about being on earth and its changing density without having been deceived and tricked into taking on the Anu created bodies with their rapid systemic layers of implants and programs of distraction and diversion ?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:14 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
Cryer says, "HeartMath's aim is to eliminate stress. Of course we can't eliminate stressful events from our lives, but we can change our physiological and emotional response to them. The goal is to teach you to recognize which circumstances create stress so you can change your reaction to those situations. For example, practicing a HeartMath technique helps you not to curse if someone cuts you off on the highway, but to react differently. And the most important result is that no damaging stress hormones are released in your body and no damaging comments come out of your mouth that could make the situation much worse."

http://www.weboflove.org/050720heartmath

OH, maybe that's why they don't attract or appeal to me... I don't have any stress in my life :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:57 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Multiversal wrote:
We need to remember that without the fragmentation of consciousness via the holograms of illusion (HMS) we could not authentically explore MEST. We need the blank slate so to speak. It is within these epochs of separation and amnesia that we gain genuine experience, new perspectives and henceforth add to the collective of our core selves. Collectively we are Source, individually we are Sovereign Integrals. Our core consciousness can and does experience MEST in many dimensions and species including Annunaki, Sirian, Reptilian and Human simultaneously. At our core we are all of those and more.

Quote:
Each of you must ask yourself the questions: Who would I be if masters, or God, or Light, or an extraterrestrial savior did not exist? What would I do if I was all of these in my world? It is time to take responsibility for your self. To rise up and embody the oneness, equality and truthfulness of who you are, because you cannot stand behind a Supreme Being or Master and truly express the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

The bottom line is that all of this empire of deception, what I have been referring to as a prison, had to be created in order to enslave humans without them knowing they were enslaved. And all of the work that has been done since Anu’s first enslavement of humanity has been deception because humans would never have gone along without it being this way, and Anu and the Elite knew this as a certainty. First Source is re-activating itself within the human family, you can have the condition of forgetfulness, but it is not forgetting. You have not forgotten.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

MEST as we know(?) it is based on total deception and for the purpose of enslavement. The enslavement of the Sovereign Integral. Deception was used because if the truth be known the Atlanteans would never of consented to being slaves. Why is this so hard to understand? And how can you think that forcing these beings into slavery was such a great "learning" experience? And worse, necessary? Necessary for whom? It's the Hologram of DECEPTION that MEST as you now see and know it, is based on, total delusion and lies. None of it is real. You sanction that????? What about those Atlanteans who escaped the slavery? Or other beings who observe us with absolutely no desire to incarnate here and experience this deception. Do you think they feel they are missing anything? Especially Galactic beings whose concept of their reality is so much more expansive than ours in a delusional MEST? We cannot join them until after the discovery of the Grand Portal because the HMS is so limiting that we couldn't see them , understand or conceive of them let alone work with them. Besides, we on earth are the densest of all humans anywhere for the nature of the planet. What would the Atlanteans have done with or about being on earth and its changing density without having been deceived and tricked into taking on the Anu created bodies with their rapid systemic layers of implants and programs of distraction and diversion ?

MEST wasn't created to "be a deception" it was the unknown "bi-product" , if you will, of the Universe, that our creator wanted to explore - so he created seven species of "explorers" that he could "partner with" to enhance Consciousness ... after the first of these explorers went out from the Central Place, it was discovered that the individuated entity's components were fragmented - this didn't stop the mission, because these Entities could fuse them back together, once they became aware of their fragmented state of being - their "forgetfulness" did not interfere with the reception or transmission of data - but the Entity was just not aware of it happening ... just like when we eat something, we are not aware of how it is digested - we just know that it is happening .

eventually all seven species of explorers were living in the region of the Universe called MEST - and each species' findings allowed our Creator to discover more about MEST and to explore it deeper... by the time the WMs got here, our Creator wanted to know what would happen, if we became physical, instead of just "watcher" - if we were actually interacting with MEST instead of just observing, so he created conditions where by we could BE physical ...

well, that seemed reasonable, we would just put on a "diving" suit ... but as explained in the materials, in order for us to have a genuine experience - we had to believe that we were physical beings ... and that's what we would have been reluctant to do... because it would mean that we would be "limited" - something a Sovereign Entity would not choose to do, ... once we inhabited the Human Instrument that that the WMs had "seeded" into Earth our perspective of MEST would change ... we wouldn't just be poping in and out of denser states of being, we would be "living in them" until the experiment was complete - it would be perceived by us as a prison if we could still remember being interdimensional and multiversal

so that's when Anu engineered the devices that insured this illusion was undetectable --- so that our Creator could KNOW what the full effects of living in MEST would reveal - it was all part of the plan, but it was not revealed to us because if we Knew what it involved, we would have refused to participate ... and a "control" group was allowed to "escape" - to see how they would adapt to being SEPARATED - without being imprisoned ... it was all part of the Plan / experiment and it all was designed to give our Creator knowledge ... it allowed ITs consciousness, which we all shared to evolve - expand and be enhanced - by that experience

once it was discovered that being physical was a preferred "state of being" - all the other species participating in this experiment were allowed to become physical too - by embodying Earths HI ( they had already adapted to the influence of MEST and were somewhat aware of their spiritual abilities ... by doing this, we are ALL becoming the Perfect being - a synthesis of all separate states of being - that can adapt to all circumstances - all environments in all the Universes---at will. It is an evolutionary plan, that evolves so slowly we barely notice, but change is occuring, every moment of our lives and we have progressed to the point where we can "handle" the TRUTH.

at least that is how I understand the Plan of First Source ... which means Anu isn't such a bad guy after all, if you MUST blame someone for the circumstances you find your self in - I guess you will have to blame your Creator .... IT'S ALL GOOD (and bad depending on your perspective)

believe it or not ... mine is only one perspective - and a shallow one at that - believe what you will, but this is how I understand the Plan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
In the April 2013 interview, James put it this way:

“You see, the recitation of philosophy is based on words and mental ideology. Yes, it can

change behaviors to be sure, but it doesn’t bring the ultra-fine frequencies into the human

instrument. Only behaviors that are consistent to the virtues of the heart will purify and

prepare the human instrument to perceive the soul or higher self. To see its movements,

its perspectives, its insights, its consciousness. So, behaviors bring about preparation of the

human instrument, and these behaviors must be coherent and clear, and the only way they

can be of this quality, is if they’re genuine.

”You cannot fake this. You cannot practice like a machine. You must be human, vulnerable,

open, humble, and willing to learn from yourself more than you’re willing to accept the words

of another.”

WingMakers.com, 6-heart-virtues

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:17 am 
Posting Freak

”You cannot fake this. You cannot practice like a machine. You must be human, vulnerable,

open, humble, and willing to learn from yourself more than you’re willing to accept the words

of another.”

you can't fake this, but you can fool yourself, into believing a lesser truth

There are numerous revelations that have been brought to your species through non-physical entities in the form of what you term, channeled information. Even parts of your Holy books are channeled. However, these writings were for the few. They did not contain the true wisdom—they only hinted at the shadow it casts ....

If you believe, as you are taught, in the lesser self, you will reach for the food that nourishes the shadow and not the substance. The substance of your design is awakened with the words that form the concepts of your enlarged self-image. And these words are not merely spoken, but they are seen, felt, and heard as well. They lead you to the tone of equality and the perception of wholeness. Allow these words to wash over you like a gentle wave that brings you buoyancy and movement. It will sweep you to a new shore, and it is there that you will begin to uncover your true nature and purpose.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/phil ... hilosophy/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:05 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
In the April 2013 interview, James put it this way:

“You see, the recitation of philosophy is based on words and mental ideology. Yes, it can

change behaviors to be sure, but it doesn’t bring the ultra-fine frequencies into the human

instrument. Only behaviors that are consistent to the virtues of the heart will purify and

prepare the human instrument to perceive the soul or higher self. To see its movements,

its perspectives, its insights, its consciousness. So, behaviors bring about preparation of the

human instrument, and these behaviors must be coherent and clear, and the only way they

can be of this quality, is if they’re genuine.

of another.”

WingMakers.com, 6-heart-virtues

"... and willing to learn from yourself more than you’re willing to accept the words

of another.”

Yep, especially on this forum. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:52 pm 
Posting Freak

"... and willing to learn from yourself more than you’re willing to accept the words

of another.”

I find this interesting that the same thing is said in Quantusum in an excerpt from Vanessa's diary that Solomon is reading.

"The program doesn't love. The program doesn't hate. The program doesn't produce good or evil. The program lights us up, so we can light up the undefinable and journey in its direction. What direction is that? It is the only thing that matters. That you discern the direction through your own heart. Everything you have learned, all the dramas that define you , every action you have taken, can be modified by these seven words. If you do it enough times, you will see that the direction is stillness and allowance and acceptance and love."

"... discern the direction through your own heart."

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
"None of these races lived in the density of earth, or an earth-like planet. They didn’t realize how earth would interact with their creation and cause it to evolve in directions that they couldn’t control or predict. Earth, as I previously said, was like a random variable, imposing itself on the human body through its gravitational fields."

I find this interesting and sit with it.

later....

I just knew there was some overlooked major factor about earth and that our human bodies were created from her elements so to speak that the Annunaki and cohorts didn't find important enough to consider when creating human bodies. These are from the beginning of chapters in the AA Story.

Chamber Nine: The Primus Code, from Chapter Sixteen and Seventeen

First Source is not a manifestation, but rather a consciousness that inhabits all time, space, energy, and matter; as well as all non-time, non-space, non-matter, and non-energy. It is the only consciousness that unifies all states of being into one Being and this Being is First Source. It is a growing, expanding , and inexplicable consciousness that organizes the collective experience of all states of being into a coherent plan of creation; expansion and colonization into the realms of creation; and the inclusion of creation into Source Reality-the home of First Source. This Being prevades the Grand Universe as the sum of experience in time and non-time. It has encoded ITSELF within all life as a vibratory force that is a primus code that creates you as a silken atom in the cosmological web.

The potency of the human soul is defined first by the laws of creation, and second, by the awareness that these laws assure cosmic stability and spiritual poise.

p.698

and...

Chamber Ten: particle Alignment, from Chapter Seven

There are, below the surface of your particle existence, energies that connect you to all formats of existence. You are a vast collection of these energies, but they cannot flow through your human instrument as an orchestrated energy until the particles of your existence are aligned and flowing in the direction of unity and wholeness.

p. 699

These factors were ignored by the Annunaki and gang if at all acknowledged and have proven to be their undoing. Especially when more and more are focusing on unity and wholeness despite the HMS programming. Unity and Wholeness are utilized through Heart Intelligence and there we rediscover First Source.

I posted this because I wondered what it is about earth in particular that the Annunaki missed. They missed that all of life has consciousness and that there is a greater consciousness than them specifically because it is of unity and equality and not separation and hierarchy. And especially when it is a unified consciousness not of separation. All of life and non-life is endowed with First Source. There is all things and no things that are First Source. First Source simply IS no matter what or not. I know polarity because this is the Hologram of Deception but even where there is no polarity all simply is FS and nothing too! :lol: Even the gold that they took from the planet has a certian kind of consciousness that is very impressionable and retains the "feelings" of the planet itself. This is a way earth takes on the consciousness of the inhabitants of the planet and forms a collective consciousness of the entire species. And earth constantly creates gold within her, why? This is my understanding thus far and am open for nonjudgmental, and constructive improvement on it.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

as long as you continue to believe that the Annunaki created the Human Instrument, your conclusions will be based upon that belief ... and you will never figure it out ... The Earth created our Human Instruments - there is ample evidence of this fact - it took millions of years, and we evolve with this planet until it was necessary to embody a physical HI to genuinely experience life in MEST and I believe that we were already doing that before Anu came along and ALTERED the HI dramatically, so that the SECUs living here could be enslaved - the natural HI ( Neanderthal ) had to be exterminated so that they could not interbreed with the "moden man" but not even the Anunaki can suppress our Creator's DNA and it has continued to serve its purpose- via evolution - to the point where it is overwhelming the alterations - and we are regaining our abilities to be interdimensional and multiversal once again - and death and the astral plane no longer serve a purpose

the inclusion of a "portal" to the domain of the Wholeness Navigator - by the Wingmakers in 1998 has given the Entity access to the "worlds" that its components have created while being fragmented - and the WMMs reveal how we can use the information that they were intended to supply, once we neutralize our hearts and clear the blockage that we accumulated over the millinium that distorts or misdirect this information ... to expand and enhance our state of consciousness - to transform our fragmented state of being, by fusing all our components back into One Consciousness

no doubt that the most important thing that we can do for ourselves, is to "attract" the frequencies of the sensory data streams (HVs) that surround us -to flow through us and bring us back into alignment with Earth and the Plan of FS ... by immersing ourselves it these frequencies - which is based upon our own Free Will to complete the process ... but if you believe - as we are taught, that our HI is weak and dependent upon others or their technology - you may be tempted to use it to alter your own HI (trans-humanism) with ET technology ... and ignore the fact that Earth provides everything we ever needed to repair the damage that genetic manipulations by ETs have done - not to forget what all these frequency emitting devices are doing to our HMS too.

Now that we KNOW what has been done, it is our responsibility to restore our original template, and jettison the devices Anu has installed - nothing prevents us from establishing a relationship with Nature, and the Universal Entity once we Master our emotions ... using the WMMs to transform our self

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 pm 
Posting Freak

This is from the WingMakers website and written by James and beautifully depicts what I was endeavoring to articulate about what the Annunaki overlooked about the consciousness of the earth and its effect on humans. Actually this depicts the consciousness of the universe.

... “However, regardless of the many layers, complexity, and scope of these works, there remains a core essence, and this essence is spiritual equality. This is the equality that is found in the deepest layers of the human heart, living free like a mountain stream—uncrystallized and unconformable by social programming or even human experience. You could call this quality of equality many different names. In my own work I’ve endeavored, and, in some cases, struggled, to name it, define it, describe it, compose it or paint it.

“This quality of wordlessness and imagelessness is its real essence. How it has survived over thousands of years of persecution by those who would try to own it, enslave it and make it into something it is not, is proof of how carefully it is protected by those who would have you enlightened by its existence. In part, because it is unseen and unspoken, this spiritual equality runs through the DNA of all life as its template of existence—its distillation or quantum essence. It is what survives all time-forms and though it is hidden in the mundane, it is expressible. It can live in our actions. It can have force in our lives. It can become us.

“The beauty of this inexhaustible essence is that we—living as human beings—orbit around it like planets to their solar centers. It is this essence that activates us to live a love-centered life and to express the virtues of the heart into our local universe just as the sun expresses its light and energy outward without condition. Spiritual equality is the activator of the highest frequencies of love on earth.

“This essence or quality of equality is what is coming to this planet. We are all evolving into it, and it into us, and not necessarily because we are consciously trying or because some all-powerful force is orchestrating it. It is simply a natural outcome of the process that is designed into life. It is the design of an intelligence that arises from our collective sovereign essence. We are all a piece of the design whether we are conscious of it or not.”

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/creator/

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:33 pm 
Posting Freak

The Neruda Interviews

The back-story of the WingMakers. The reality of The Grand Portal. Everywhere in-between.

The true focus of the fifth interview isn’t the scientific definition of the Hologram of Deception, but rather how we can free ourselves from its pervasive and illusory presence. The Sovereign Integral process is defined in this interview in detail, but you may have to read carefully to hear and understand it. This process is truly the centerpiece of the fifth interview. Whatever philosophical perspective you wish to attach to this information, bear in mind that it is shared in the spirit of oneness and equality, and that the Sovereign Integral process is a decidedly experiential practice.

- James
Excerpt from the Introduction,
The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:33 pm 
Posting Freak

So what exactly is the human interface that is referred to in this interview? It interfaces the Sovereign Integral to the human body so that the human body is given "life" from the Sovereign Integral. The lifeforce is not something Anu or any other entity like him are able to create so they had to compartmentalize, confine and use in separation the Sovereign Integral as a life power source for each of the human bodies they created. The Sovereign Integral at that time worked primarily as One whole unit. Compartmentalizing that must of been quite the feat. It must of required such cunning and deceit on Anu's part that we can't imagine. But lets try anyway. LOL

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Anne:
"When you say 'visiting you', what evidence did you have that the WingMakers might be visiting you?"

Dr. Anderson:
"I was spending 70 hours per week working on the decoding formulas for the symbol pictures, and this went on for about 8 months. During this time I tried every conceivable combination to create an access code to the optical disc. I was convinced it was the only way to open it. I was also convinced that it was purposely made to be difficult, at least to our present-day brains. It was almost as though the struggle to decode their language was exercising a part of my brain or nervous system that was enabling me to communicate with them.

"I began to hear them speaking to me. It began as a word or two . . . then a sentence . . . maybe just once a day. It didn't make much sense . . . what I heard. But then one day I was working on a chamber painting and I saw something move in the painting. One of the symbols moved and it was absolutely not an illusion or trick of the light. Then I realized that the WingMakers could interact with me, that they were time traveling to my time and that somehow their paintings were actually portals in which they moved through time.

"It was then I began to hear their instructions, or more precisely, their thoughts. I was given mental images on how to use the Sumerian language to decode their own symbol pictures. I thought I was possibly going crazy. I felt like my mind was playing tricks on me . . . that I was working too hard and needed to take a holiday, but I listened to the voices because it seemed plausible what I was being instructed to do. When I finished with the access code and it worked, I knew then that I was indeed communicating with them

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:15 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
More HUMAN 3.0

Quote:
The World Wide Mind Among the other wants and desires of Archontic transhumanism are designer babies; introducing the DNA of other species to create a transgenic (genetically-modified or GMO) human; and a brain-computer interface (already being developed) in which the human mind can be plugged into the Internet to surf (serf), download, upload and merge into a hive-mind with the World Wide Web and all minds attached to it. Technologies such as Google Glass, an Internet-connectable computer that can be worn like spectacles, are stepping-stones to direct microchipped interconnection. One app producer claimed that he could make it possible for pictures to be taken with Google Glass just by blinking and it also has the potential to operate as a face-recognition device. Google Glass came from the Google X technology development arm, and no doubt former DARPA director Regina Dugan to become a senior executive with Google will be very much involved in what her company produces. Google is the predominant player in the transhumanist agenda and technology like Google Now is designed to track and manage every aspect of people’s lives with the ability to know if you are walking, driving, or riding a bicycle, when you are at home and able to recognise your voice patterns which are an expression of your unique vibrational signature. These stepping-stones are promoted as an ‘ain’t it great?’ new gadget when they are systematically taking people down a dark and dangerous road. The modern Pied Piper has ditched the pipe for a smartphone. Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt (Rothschild Zionist) said in 2013 that the company could produce artificial intelligence within five to ten years that would be indistinguishable from the human mind (the enslaved human mind that is). Schmidt is obsessed with the transhumanist agenda and has described concepts like sending a robotic clone of himself to social events and swallowing nanotechnology to regulate his body. His desire for a society run by robots and transhumanist technology is shared by so-called futurists such as Ray Kurzweil (Rothschild Zionist) who wants to see humans merged with machines and have global society controlled by computer systems with an artificial intelligence that surpasses that of the entire human race (the enslaved minds of the human race). Kurzweil is the director of engineering at ... Google. One of his tasks there is to oversee the development of an artificial brain and I’m sure that DARPA’s Regina Dugan is delighted to have him on board. We are now getting close to the major reason why the Internet was created using military technology. If it didn’t suit the interests of the Archon bloodlines this would not have happened. I have been saying for years that the World Wide Web was being developed as a technological collective mind and now they are talking about that. I have also heard the question asked: Could the Internet ‘wake up’? Could it reach a point where it transforms into a global technological mind that begins to dictate to humans rather than the other way around by transforming into a form of technological consciousness? The answer to that is most certainly ‘yes’ and I am sure that is the Archontic plan. Not only a plan either – it is already happening as the Internet covertly re-wires the brain. Neuroscientist Christof Koch says that the complexity of the World Wide Web may have already surpassed that of the human brain. He writes in his book, Consciousness: Confessions of a Romantic Reductionist:

"Take the number of computers on the planet – several billion – and multiply by the number of transistors in each machine – hundreds of millions – and you get about a billion billion, written more elegantly as 10^18. That’s a thousand times larger than the number of synapses in the human brain (about 10^15)."

This is again the scenario symbolised in the Matrix movies of machines taking over the world. To a large extent the Internet is already ‘awakening’ in some form of collective technolgical intelligence, or ‘AI’, and not just the Internet, either, but also the connected and associated communication and survellience systems in all their now endless forms. Once they reach the stage when they are communicating with each other as one global technological mind where does that leave humans then? In the world of The Matrix, that’s where. The corporations will claim ownership and copyright of the human bodies they genetically-engineer or ‘enhance’ just as they do today with genetically-engineered crops and animals. You want to plant patented seeds? Get a licence from Monsanto and pay a royalty. You want to have children? Get a licence from Monsanto or someone else and pay a royalty (until they are produced in laboratories). How much of this genetic engineering and microchipping is already happening through consuming GMO food and breathing in nanoparticles from chemtrails, etc., etc.? How much nanotechnology has already been inserted through vaccination programmes? A CIA scientist told me in 1997 that microchips were even then already so small (’nanotechnology’ as we know it today) that they were implanted with hypodermic needles during vaccinations. Transhumanists give the impression that they are talking about technologically ‘upgrading’ all of humanity, but that is not the game at all. Those in the shadows want only certain genetic types ‘upgraded’ and the rest only to suffer the control aspects of transhumanism rather than the super-strength, super-intelligence stuff they talk about. Why would an El-ite that wants to have total power over the human masses give them ‘super strength and super intelligence’? Nor is it a coincidence that the first person to use the term transhumanism was the eugenicist Julian Huxley, brother of Aldous Huxley, or that transhumanism was launched in the 1950s by Julian Huxley and the Rockefeller Foundation. Huxley once said: The lowest strata are reproducing too fast. Therefore ... they must not have too easy access to relief or hospital treatment lest the removal of the last check on natural selection should make it too easy for children to be produced or to survive; long unemployment should be a ground for sterilization. Now we are at the core of what transhumanism is really about – eugenics. This is such a common theme with these people because like their Archon masters they are obsessed with genetics, both their own and those of the target population. Transhumanism calls its plan for human-technology hybrids the ‘singularity’ and promises immortality and disease-free life. They are so comatose that they don’t realise that we already have immortality – it’s called Consciousness and Awareness. Another chap, Matthew Liao, an associate professor in the Centre for Bioethics in the Department of Philosophy at New York University, wants to see humans re-wired to stop human caused climate change which isn’t happening. Among his ‘human engineering’ proposals are to use drugs to make people meat-intolerant to drastically reduce the number of methane-farting cows that are claimed to be a danger to the world; manipulating hormones and ‘screening’ embryos to create smaller people (which will reduce the weight that cars have to carry and so use less fuel); and using drugs to change personality; but none of these are even his most bizarre idea. Mr Liao, I give you the floor: Human engineering could also be liberty enhancing. In response to climate change, some people have proposed we adopt something akin to China’s one-child policy. For example, a group of doctors in Britain has advocated a two-child maximum. But suppose that the relevant issue is some kind of fixed allocation of greenhouse gas emissions for each family. If so, given fixed allocations of greenhouse gas emissions, human engineering could give families the choice between having one large child, two medium-sized children or three small children. Human engineering seems more liberty enhancing than a policy that says you can have only one or two children. Did I mention that the inmates have taken over the asylum? I must have done at some point given all the evidence that I have presented. These are the people directing and influencing our world. Takes deep breath, checks own sanity (no, it’s not me) ... What I have described in detailing the Archon agenda certainly isn’t pretty, but as Morpheus said in the Matrix: ‘... all I am offering is the truth ...’ and not what people would like to be the truth. If we don’t understand what is going on and what the game is then the plan will inevitably play out. Most of what I have described in the Archon society is clearly stated in Agenda 21 documents while some is unstated (but possible to research and observe) to hide the truth from the Green fanatics and ill-informed public ‘servants’ lower down the food chain whose families will be entrapped in the Agenda 21 nightmare like everyone else. It does not have to happen, but it will not go away by us looking away. There is only temporary and illusory solace in buckets of sand, or even whole deserts of it, because if we don’t face it now when we still just have a chance, we will have to face it down the line when a challenge will be near-impossible. This is the world we are currently heading towards. How do I know? Look around and you will see that the world is changing in precisely the form envisaged by Agenda 21 documents. If we do not have the guts, balls and unshakable commitment to put an end to what is planned then we are condemning ourselves and our children and grandchildren to experience it. Come on, we’re bigger than that.

Perception Deception by David Icke, p.1291-1301

"If we don’t understand what is going on and what the game is then the plan will inevitably play out."

HUMAN 3.0 S.I."“Dr. Neruda: Don't believe the program that you are powerless. The Sovereign Integral process demonstrates that you are not merely a programmed life existence."

"Take the number of computers on the planet – several billion – and multiply by the number of transistors in each machine – hundreds of millions – and you get about a billion billion, written more elegantly as 10^18. That’s a thousand times larger than the number of synapses in the human brain (about 10^15)."

They don't know that! How or what do they measure the number of synapses between neurons with and whose brain? Not all brains are the same some develope more synapses than others. And what criteria do they use to determine that with? And it's humans who program the computers so the computers are limited to what the humans know no matter how fast the computers compute. Even if they use human brains like they did in the AA story with David how do they know there isn't someone with more synapses who wouldn't allow them to use them? Machines can never surpass the potentials of the wholeness of humans because of human HEART INTELLIGENCE. And those who know this would never allow themselves to be used for any Transhumanist agenda. The heart has its own brain and neuronets which means synapses there as well. The Energetic Heart surpasses everything the Transhumanists are attempting because the Energetic Heart has its own inclusive network that connects all of Life something the Transhumanists are trying to replicate but cannot because of their control freak need of heirarchy and arrogance in ignoring the importance of oneness and equality of all life. They ignore most of life on the planet if not the planet itself. Pride before a Transhumanist falls. LOL. Like allopathic medicine the Transhumanists compartmentalize the body and maximize what they think will be the easiest to have complete control over that controls the rest, thinking its the brain. They have no idea of what the effects of such imbalance will bring. They are trying to reverse engineer back to what human clones 1.0 were when the oppression of the Sovereign Integral first took hold and the causalities were high. Since then much intervention from Lyricus and others has taken place and its a whole new ball game for how much of an influence that has been which would make for even more casualities while experimenting to produce the perfect obedient human 3.0 clone. Anyway,this is my understanding so far.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next