WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:38 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't know if it's because of all that has gone on since the first 4 Neruda interviews or that this fifth one is really of a different flavor. I like how it jives so nicely with the Camelot Interview with James about the HMS. In that interview he talks about how Anu will not be born on this planet to fullfill his god delusion. In the fifth interview what makes it apparent that it was made some years ago is that Anu hadn't been thwarted yet. What makes it so difficult is knowing that our perceptions are generated from deception in the manner of implants created for such a purpose and programming from within and without. Not only the Annunaki , but Sirians and Serpent Race(Reptilians) have a hand in all of this. What we think of as reality is a program where we are programmed to precieve it how the programmers want us too. Wow, the Matrix movie was/is right on. Still, we are not defenseless. The breath when utilized properly, takes us out of zones of time(illusion) that the implants and programming need to be most effective in controlling people to not remember their essence. In other words, being in the now is not what the implants and programming were created to access. It's the future and the past that the implants and programming utilize the most. What is it about the now that they cannot control? Our essence is of an eternal now because it is not of time which was created by the programmers, the Annuanki, Sirians and Reptilians. So breath people, breath the Quantum Pause...or whatever keeps you in your essence...now.

Quote:
What is within us was present before the universe was created. Our inner pre-quantum core existed, previous to spacetime before any extra-dimensional race enslaved us. We are not weak or defenseless. We are not mere human beings with eighty year life spans. WE ARE infinite, and we are all that is needed to transform reality so that each of us serves truth because we see truth. Earth is not a playground or a school room any more than we are gullible children. There is no new age or end time; there is only the infinite platform upon which we all belong, where we rise up as Sovereign Integrals upon earth.

James Mahu, The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I am still digesting, my poor ole mind, is just reeling "red alert" ! ... I was able to swallow all of it and went back for seconds and third helpings ... sometimes I think it is good not to have been "educated" in the "higher sciences" - there is nothing planted in my mind to support or resist what has been revealed in the 5th interview, so its all acceptable to me - without question ... I just don't "know" enough to raise "red flags" or to jump on the Science bandwagon and take the reigns - all I know is that it gave me hope - that I can cling too instead of the straws I have been grasping at.

... my main concern before the interview, was " who really created us" ... to me it was All important that Anu - did not, and I was very comforted, by what was revealed in the 5th interview - that left no doubt that, while Anu and the others, created the Human Instrument - it was powered by - got its life force from - the species that we call "the Atlantians" and they were here BEFORE the Annaki came along -begging for their help.

but I still have some difficulty grasping how they could be that "naive" - and how these ETs got the Atlantians to agree to WORK for them. I can't fathom why- the Annunaki didn't embody the HI - to mine the gold - they are the one who need it ??? This seems to have remained a mystery - even though we have Avatars from that Community that were there at that time - maybe it is too painful or embarassing to admit, why they would even agree to share this planets resources in the first place or agree to physically "mine" it for ETs --- Dr N mentions the fact that the Earthlings were far more numerous than the Annunaki, Sirians and the Snakes that were conspiring to enslave Humanity (maybe that has something to do with it - economics). My current perspective of the HI, would not motivate me to embody it - much less embody Human 1.0 - Neanderthal man ! What would have motivated the majority of them to do that???

I don't think we are naive now - I understand that we have been programed or genetically altered to comply - cynical may be a better word for what all our "education/indoctrination/programing" has produced - we've learned not to "trust" anything, including our Self... but we can clearly see, the trend towards "trans-humanization" - as plastic surgery - artificial organs and limbs - nano technology, artificial intelligence and genetic alterations become acceptable, everyday practices ... and the secret government continues to "tweek" this species potential - which essentially weaponizes portions of our population ... with prototypes of Human 3.0 and their broadcasted Agenda to wipe out Human 2.0 ... its a given that the upper levels of the Elite population are already making their own modifications.

but the first thing that struck a chord in my heart (almost in the first paragraph) was the timing of this interviews release... in the interview, Dr N stated that he knew it would take at least ten years ... in the Energetic Heart paper , he said 11 years ... before this information, seeped into the genetic (unconscious) mind of the Species' core ... even though we do not have "proof" of the existence of a "holographic" universe - we all can now accept that possibility after a decade or so of it being tossed around publicly - and we can discuss it, without being labeled as "wacko" - interestingly enough, Science is leading the way and opening doors to that possibility. To me, it is still miraculous/magical - to Science is is mathematical ... which is support by what Dr N tells us, because he tells us that the Annunaki were able to duplicate the earth's core - and to trap other species in the same sort of hologram - once they discovered its formula

Interesting, that as the Earth evolved - the prison became a sort of sanctuary for Humanity - these other species can not just come and go anymore - it's gotten way to dense for their etheric form of life ... they would need to embody a HI - which may account for all the interest lately, in the Astral Plane - where these Un-embodies entities are invited into our individual "cells" - without actually becoming "physical" themselves - I never though of it as "hacking" - maybe because our permission is given ... based upon a Trust in the Hackers - It must have been very difficult for the WMs to resort to deception - but it became necessary due to the environment - which under the influence of the triad of power's manipulation, identified the species as "lost" ... being deceptive is a coveted skill now - that insure success in the collective system - it's require - and we all lie - even to ourselves, our children and our dearest companions .

we have been told clearly by their creator (James) - that the WMMs are not completely true ... to protect them and their Source, but even more-so IMO - because we weren't able to "handle the truth" with any degree of confidence (not with-out PROOF) ... because we are programed to IGNORE Truth, because it "morphs" with our evolving consciousness - we are encouraged to Ignore it - dismiss it or self-programed to automatically block it - even the materials tell us that that "truth-seekers" that are attracted to it, are not necessarily truth-FULL --- but note the wording the teacher uses to define WHO is capable of or inspired to discover and serve truth - ( Spiritual beings - all of US ! ) " Even in total darkness, a spiritual person can discover light. They are truth seekers and they wear the countenance of a thousand different personalities. They are not truth tellers. They are not truth expressers. They are not saints. They are truth seekers. " (LD5) - It seems almost impossible for us to even recognize truth much less - appreciate it in this current society... in fact, being truthful - is NOT considered Politically Correct - it is "officially" prohibited, to a certain extent under the guise of "national security" - being deceptive, is completely acceptable when it is used to "protect" the interests of the PTB. We not only accept the lies - we prefer and embrace them intimately.

I am not suggesting that anything the LTO has revealed is a lie - but James has told us clearly, that he (deceptively) categorized his works as Fiction - even though they were based upon FACT - and has identified himself as a "myth-maker" - which has led many to dismiss even what truth they reveal ... but he also says, that one of the requirements that make understanding them possible, is an Open Mind ... because without being open to the possibility that what they are revealing is TRUE - no one would take the time to study them or be motivated to initiate the process of becoming 3.0... because there is no way that we can PROVE to our selves (unless we DO it) - until some Authority figure makes it "official" - and that will change everyone's perspective of our circumstances - more-so than when we discovered the Earth wasn't flat - the question remains, as to how long it will take, for the first probe to hit the wall that encompass the known Universe - before we are told the truth.

According to Dr N, this "truth" about the Nature of our Universe has been known by a (compartmentalized) group of Scientists for decades now ... the book "holographic universe" was published in 1991 and is based upon the theories that several Scientists had been developing privately... and it still remains outside of the accepted teachings of Academia. The truth will no doubt unbalance the entire community for many years, especially when they discover the hologram is created from SOUND. But what must alarm that Hierarchy, it the fact that what the materials are revealing - puts us on on the same "level" (at the beginning) with renown men of Science - which may be a huge blow to some individual's ego - but it is presented in such a way - that even I can grasp the concept - with an Open Mind - and I don't need PROOF - details or the formula - because it resonates in my core ... which is something, after years of practice, I have come to recognize, accompanies TRUTH ... and gives me Hope.

nothing prevents us from pushing the wall down ... we won't "die" if we do - because I AM (sovereign) and WE ARE (integral) our Oneness based upon Equality is what reveals our Origins are not those of an "artificial life form" separate from the Truth - it is embedded WITHIN us - waiting to be REALilize

I appreciate that you have created this topic where we can discuss this "reveal-ation", Shay and what Tolsap and others will share from your personal perspectives - which can only enhance my own understanding ... I have never felt so limited by language as now - It can not express what I feel after reading the 5th interview, which is something akin to doing naked cartwheels across the stage ... (between Acts) ... some will be amused, some will be offended, it's just something that I can not stop myself from doing ... my joy can not be contained.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:57 pm 
 YIM  Profile

the leaves of grass are made of lizard tales
from inside the mid-day sun an image within an image
disadvantaged with a mere five senses and math
disconnected from the devil and the deep blue sea
a mind wandering to the next digital attraction
excited by the advertisement of the latest Ap release
our little tidal pool dimension of solid carbon molecules
little gods throwing little stones in our little pools of life
drowning in the programing pool
oxygen levels drop as our seas and forests die
shocked and amazed at the latest news
reality is a lie, the walls are coming down
like Humpty Dumpty's fragile little shell
I never worshiped the same tampering god as you
I am one with Chaos
you can't deny the holy math
Chaos reigns supreme as your old paradigm dwindles
and dims
hack reality the way all the gods of olde do
crack open a cold one mates
cheers
Odin's remaining eye blinks and a thousand of his crows, once everwatching, die
Chaos smiles in he face of change because I am ever-changing fluid
duality twilight
gestating future heroes of truth
the great central sun above
the afterlife wheel below
a wisp of smoke a phantasm this illusion Maya we call life
the cocoon of the innocent infinite life essence
soon forgotten
awake another day
~r

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:56 pm 

I wonder if the Earth's core is perhaps hollow after all. Is this one of the things that make the the earth's core so special? According to the inner earth theory there is a mini sun inside of the earth. The theory/myth is that the earth is similar to the shape/ structure of an egg shell that has holes at the top and bottom. This inner sun is what in effect produces gravity. Perhaps our species could inhabit the inner earth during a sunrot episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDhb67ZBF64&sns=em

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Rick I love your poetry. Thank you. Multiversal I find it facinating what Neruda said about the Earth in this interview for all of the questions that came to fore if not all of the past contemplations. The consciousness of the planet and nature are not what they seem and especially when viewed from implanted and/or programmed perceptions. To bypass that kind of programming for me was to literally throw myself into the raws of nature and stay there for a while. I managed to do this for 4 years living in a small tent in the woods and cooking over a camp fire. I threw many thoughts into that fire and am still living the answers now, years later, and in a city. Living in and contemplating nature bypassed so much of the programming and implants. It changed me forever and brought me closer to my essence like no manmade philosophy or belief system could. I love what he says about the energy coming from the core of the planet. Now because of how much the Annunaki and other gangs underestimate or don't even acknowledge earth and nature consciousness it works to the advantage of those who respect earth and nature consciousness. It's not even a belief or philosophy as much as experience in being aligned with some of the stuff of which our physicality is made of as much as from the stars...it's called manifestation. And that process existed on this planet long before any of those control freaks arrived here. We were here first.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster thank you for sharing, there is so much to glean from this interview and I understand having to read it a number of times to absorb it. If not only for appreciating so very much the reminder it is to us of what we magnificiently truly are.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:39 pm 
Posting Freak

As an aside , I like that David Icke keeps reminding us that we are all infinite beings. We are and have always been that and like James said, it's only a matter of time before we all realize that. I love how he described us waking up in these bodies as our essence and wondering what happened. Ohhhh!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:13 am 

SD Quote: "What would have motivated the majority of them to do that???"

Love!

"Without evil there can be no good right?" asked Dr. Moralis. "Without hate there can be no love."
"The love you felt was not the opposite of hate. It's authentic. It's not a derivative or a shadow of something divine. It's divinely clear, transparent, the servant of all life. This is love."
"How do I know the difference?"
"You feel the difference. You discriminate between frequencies of love, recognizing that it has many levels, and within those levels, many facets. Love is not a single thing, but as you just discovered, it is an intelligent unity that serves."

(TWC:TBIB Chapter 1)

And a whole lot of exploration, adventure and expansion.

It's an unavoidable question and one I too have pondered many times. From my current awareness I can only hypothesize that as we continue to jettison information that we come to understand and accept we are then able to move into the "next chapters", the "sequels", so to speak of the WM non-static, inter-changeable revelations of information that collide with our own pure-state knowing.

My understanding now is that the "enslavement" of SI's was never going to be a never-ending story as the purpose of life is to create, experience, evolve and expand. Anu's experiment is a Petri-dish in the Grand Consciousness of Life, albeit from our space-suit perspective within the Petri-dish, it appears to be a very big Petri-dish.

Clues to this I find in the following passages, especially Cogniti's vision. Imagine Anu and Cogniti are endowed with what we can understand to be unfathomable intelligence and power to create - let's imagine them as two scientists. On Anu's drawing board Cogniti was able to recognize the fundamental flaw behind entrapment of an infinite power source. Regardless of how much of this power source was captured or for how long shields of protection could be withstood, it would never be permanent enough to allow it to turn back onto its original source to claim control and supremacy; therefore Anu alone would not be able to sustain his ideal of creating and powering not only an independent, holographic universe, but being able to re-engineer the portal of infinity so that he could travel through with enough sophistication to endow himself with the ability to place himself, a singular, at the helm of all creation. As a scientist though. . . ya'd wanna give it a go, wouldn't ya? (Try replacing the word prophecy in the following passage with hypothesis.)

In terms of prophecy there are only two themes of importance. One prophecy relates to the Grand Portal (as it is known within WingMakers) and the other to the End of Time. The End of Time prophecy is attributed to the Mayan, but as I suggested earlier, there was an Anunnaki influence to the prophecy that was due to the genetic intermixing of the two races, which is another story altogether. (Human 2.0?)

The End of Time prophecy was actually initiated in Atlantean times. There was an individual among the Atlantean leadership that possessed a penetrating knowledge of prophecy, so much so, that even Anu was aware of this being. I will call this individual Cogniti, and it was he who was able to perceive, and, more importantly, recall and articulate the prophecy of the End of Time. This prophecy was described to Anu and it was the galvanizing vision that caused Anu to seal Heaven from Earth.

Cogniti’s prophecy was that there would be an individual in the far distant future that would open the Earth to the interdimensional planes. That Earth could not be sealed from the Heavens as it was this individual’s destiny to reclaim Heaven. Anu, was not pleased with this prophecy and it inspired him to separate Humans from the interdimensional planes, and instead he created new worlds that were part of the HMS, residing as programs within the HMS (God-Spirit-Soul Complex) that included constructs of reincarnation, afterlife, and the astral, mental and soul planes.

The End of Time prophecy, as Cogniti described it, was a threat to Anu because if his creation – human beings – could access the dimensions, they would know they were programmed existences, veiled shadows of their true self. So it was this prophecy that begat the GSSC and it became one of the most complex labyrinths in Anu’s arsenal to enslave humanity.

The second prophecy was the Grand Portal, and this has to do with not only one individual discovering the portal into the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral, but all of humanity. This is the return of humanity to its stature as the Sovereign Integral liberated of the HMS, yet still manifest on Earth in a human instrument. In short, it is the transformation of the human instrument into a tool of expression for the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness. (Project Camelot Interview)

What does this information though do to assist us - in the Petri dish? Nothing, unless it is able to be understood and accepted from the portal of the HV's for that is where understanding, acceptance, compassion and so forth bring the understanding and knowing of love that is not conditional - that is not part of separation. From the "environment" that penetrates all environments, Anu was gifted the same opportunities as everyone else; no different, apart from scale, as every child on the beach having the same opportunity to build their own sand creations.

How many of us have volunteered ourselves to a sibling or friend to be buried in sand with only our heads exposed? And how many of us didn't think this would be such a big deal, perhaps even a bit of fun, an adventure, a new experience, only to then feel the compression of the compacting sand, the tingles of fear beginning to knot in our stomach as we faced the realization that if we were suddenly to find ourselves left alone we may not be able to free ourselves. This is when we closed our eyes, caught and frozen in an infinite spiral of increasing terror, fear gagging us from calling for help, and the more paralysis we felt the more we surrendered to it, until we lost our mobility, our movement, our will to focus on one thing and one thing only - move! Move, wiggle, dig with the little finger and the big toe, then move a hand, a foot, an arm, a shoulder, - try not to surrender, to fall asleep, to give up, to forget the fundamental purpose of what needs to be done. But we did fall asleep and we did forget until we eventually heard something, something that never really seemed to go away . . . what is that . . . a noise, a bell, a voice . . . not sure, it's annoying why won't it just go away and let us continue doing all that we know how to do - wake up, survive another day, crave sleep; how can we turn this bloody thing off? We decide to just find it, rid ourselves of its constant irritation, but how? We realize we can't find it unless we move, but we can't move . . . or can we . . . we decide to summon the will, the desperation is ferocious now for even in our exhaustion there are times when it is really loud and we know we must be close. Eventually we find we have taken "the thousand steps" . . . we have literally rearranged, displaced and moved walls of sand until we find ourselves released from the terrifying vice-like grip of innocent, benign, grains of sand.

Look around you right now. What is it that you can see that is not of your making? Remember, everything you see is made of atoms. Atoms are almost entirely space, and yet you see solid objects with colour and texture. Are you not creating them within your mind? Where consciousness lives? Are you not a God of your world? Consciousness defines reality by its sensory observation.

The universe is potentia. Nothing happens until it is perceived. Until you, the God of your world, open your senses and experience a perception.
Where is the universe? Open your eyes. Touch the paper. Smell the coffee. Taste the tangerine. Hear the drone of a fan.
If you close all of these senses; if you go backwards into the brain, into that small part that supports the mind like a throne, you are operating in another set of senses, peculiar to that reality. Once again you are the creator, and created.
Which universe is more lasting? More real?

(TWC:TBIB Chapter 46)

When Anu created the Human 1.0 spacesuit for SI's even he knew that one day the SI would eventually knock down the walls of sand, hence further elaboration and sophistication of the HMS, with colleagues! As any creator knows . . . the greatest part of the adventure is being able to journey into unchartered waters. But as much as differing levels of ingredients for destruction are monitored and protected from those that are still developing wisdom, no different to the way we do this with our own children at various ages - matches, driving cars, etc, - I see this wisdom and protection applying equally in the worlds of Anu, Cogniti, Wingmakers and so on.

Sarah: "I know what you're implying, but why would either God or soul impose these -- at least from my point of view -- stupid decisions?"
Dr. Neruda: "It has to do with complex systems and their inherent rules of dynamics."
Sarah: "Could you be a bit more specific?"
Dr. Neruda: "In order to expand and ultimately support diverse life forms, the universe required an incalculably complex system of interrelated principles and rules. The more complex this system is, the more dynamic are its poles of interaction. Think of it like an uncut diamond. When you shine a focused beam of light on it in a dark room, there's only a muted glow, but if you facet the diamond, making it more complex, it spreads light in a radiant pattern upon all the walls of the room.
"Complexity works in a similar manner with consciousness, it facets human experience and spreads the light of consciousness upon all the walls of experience, including ignorance, stupidity, wickedness, beauty, goodness, and every other possible condition of human experience. The formless consciousness is not stupid in choosing to experience something that we might deem difficult or boring. It's simply acknowledging that the reality membrane of earth requires it.
"No one can live within this reality membrane and be untouched by the dynamics of the human experience. No one's exempt from difficulties or pain. Does that prove that every one of us makes stupid decisions? No, it only proves that we live within a complex world. That and nothing more."
Sarah: "Not to sound defensive, but you'd agree that some have easier lives than others."
Dr. Neruda: "Yes, but it's not relevant to the intelligence of the formless consciousness."
Sarah: "Okay, so is it related to the age of the formless consciousness?"
Dr. Neruda: "Are you asking if the formless consciousness -- as it gains experience -- becomes better at selecting its motion of being?"
Sarah: "Exactly."
Dr. Neruda: "The formless consciousness looks upon hardship and ease, the way you might look upon the negative and positive ends of a battery. With relative indifference, I would imagine."
Sarah: "There's no difference, is that what you're saying? No value to being an Einstein verses a Hitler? I don't believe that."
Dr. Neruda: "The choice is not made to be evil or wicked, or to select a life path that is excruciatingly difficult for oneself and others. Nor, in the case of Einstein, did he choose to contribute to humanity's understanding in a way that permitted the creation of nuclear weapons. In the formless consciousness of these individuals -- prior to their most recent incarnations -- they didn't make choices to harm or help humanity. They made choices to experience aspects of this reality membrane that would contribute to their own understanding."
Sarah: "So, you're saying that the soul chooses its motion of being according to its selfish desires? It doesn't think about the greater good at all?"
Dr. Neruda: "It doesn't need to think about the greater good. That's what the unification force does."
Sarah: "It's an interesting philosophy. We can be as selfish as we desire, and leave it up to God to make our selfish, clumsy actions into something that contributes to the common good of humanity. Is that what you're really saying?"
Dr. Neruda: "No. I'm saying that God, working through its unification force, orchestrates the intermingling of life in order to bring about transformation in the universe. God is like the cosmological alchemist who transforms the selfish interests of the one into the transformative conditions for the many."
Sarah: "Then you're saying that God solves all of our human frailties. We can do anything and it doesn't really matter because he'll fix it. If this philosophy were taught in our world, we'd be in sorry shape."
Dr. Neruda: "While it may not be taught in a formal way, humankind is unconsciously aware that this is the way it works."
Sarah: "On this point, I have to disagree with you. Selfish interests, evil intent, stupidity -- these are not the traits of a responsible society, and I don't know of anyone who believes that we should act in this way and then let God perform damage control or mop up after our poor judgments."
Dr. Neruda: "You misunderstand. Perhaps I'm not explaining this very well. Let me try again.
"First, the selfish interests of the formless consciousness are to facet its consciousness in such a way that it can receive and radiate the unification force. In so doing, it can become consciously connected to this force and knowingly become a conduit for it into a broad range of reality membranes. Now, the formless consciousness selects reality membranes to enable the faceting of its consciousness. None of this is done with an attitude of universal contribution or noble purpose. However, this isn't a result of selfish behavior as you think of it. It's a result of its nature -- the way it was designed.

"I'm not saying that God cleans up after our messy mistakes. I'm saying our messy mistakes are not messy mistakes. Again, we live in a complex system of interdependent reality membranes. You can think of these membranes like scales on a snake, and the snake represents the collective human consciousness. Each scale protects the human soul and, collectively, propels it through its environment -- in this case, the multiverse. The messy mistakes that we individually and collectively make are as responsible for the existence of the multiverse as are the noble contributions." (Neruda I:3)

Dr. Neruda: “Thanks for asking that question. I meant to bring it up on my own, and I think I sidetracked myself. “Let’s go back to the thought experiment about the bubbles. There is a presentation of a god, which as I’ve said, is Anu. This is the god that Muslim, Jew and Christian alike revere and worship. This is the god who desires to return and provide a clear supremacy over humankind to direct humanity to a Human 3.0, one-world-transhumanist-existence that would stretch into forever.

“As I’ve said, there’s a life essence inside all beings, including the Anunnaki, and this life essence is infinite. If you understand infinite, then you understand it is outside of spacetime. If a being is outside of spacetime, it is not defined by polarities like birth and death, creation and destruction, good and evil, and so forth. It is beholden to none of our vocabulary and concepts. (Neruda I:5)

(First Source Transmission 1)
In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

(First Source Transmission 3)
My plan for your ascendance embraces every creature in all dimensions of all worlds. I do this by divesting myself of every function that is possible for another of my creation to carry out. That which I create is given the power to perform my role, thus I am hidden from your view because you have come to believe that I am that which I have created.

Dr. Neruda: “They were completely biological, but Human 1.0s were not fully physical. They were partly etheric. You see, the Anunnaki and Sirians designed them to synchronize with the evolving densification of the earth. So as the earth solidified, so did the human instruments.”
Sarah: “If they were biological, did they have a soul?”
Dr. Neruda: “We wouldn’t call them human if they didn’t. Remember I mentioned the Atlanteans?”
Sarah: “Yes.”
Dr. Neruda: “The Anunnaki and Sirians placed them—the Atlanteans—inside these human uniforms. These were very advanced beings, but apparently naïve.”

Back to the story . . . and what I find intriguing are the "missing details" which I feel will be part of what will further be revealed. While we tend to get somewhat sidetracked with some fairly chunky pieces of this jigsaw puzzle, like many, I too feel there is an even bigger piece that is alluded to in the materials, but not fully fleshed out yet: The "mystery" of "Earth".

What was Earth's consciousness saying about all of these Human experiments? What part was/is Earth playing and with whom is Earth co-creating?? Was the fail-safe plan for gifting Anu with the opportunity to experiment, because Earth knew it was preparing to dive into the depths of an "Individualized Consciousness or Ego-Mind Consciousness" dimension, chartering its own course and creating its own density, knowing that, in time, it would become a shield that repelled and prevented the Anu clan of scientists from taking their experiments further? Could the continual solidification of the Human body, (thanks to Earth's travels), also have been providing an incubation development period for the Human Body - a Chrysallis so to speak - and as Earth continued its travels its experiential morphing would eventually transform into an environment that provided optimum conditions for the Human "Chrysallis" to be "shed" revealing its "new form"?

If we ignore for a moment all the confusing references that are abundantly found re universal dimensions, and so on and simplify the dimensional list to Terran's list in TWC:TBIB Chapter 20,

1. Potential Energy and a Pure Vibratory Level
2. First Source Consciousness
3. Cosmic Consciousness or Universal Consciousness
4. Sovereign Consciousness or Soul Consciousness
5. Individualized Consciousness of Ego-Mind consciousness
6. Manifested Local Reality,

we might be able to see shape emerging for a co-created universal plan if we consider as many components as we can identify with. So is it when Earth is journeying in its explorations through dimensional environments that it provides an opportunity for creators to utilize its environment and resources as laboratories/workshops in order to create - anything and everything from a bug to a tree, to a cat, to a human? And if the dimensional creators don't lift their heads up from their drawing boards from time to time to pay attention to where this spaceship is headed because they are so consumed with "Level 5", (and controlling not composing), will they find themselves unable to stay on board for the next leg of earth's journey, adventure, exploration and expansion?

Earth, consisting of the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms as well as the elements of air, water, and fire, combined with Nature as defined by the cosmos, is the “Queen” on the chessboard that First Source can use. These are strategic instruments through which specific walls of the prison will be destroyed and individuals who are properly prepared can reclaim their identities as Sovereign Integrals and establish a new transparency and expansion within their wholeness. (Mark Hempel Interview)

Sarah: “You mentioned the earth’s core as being the cause of all of this, what’s so special about it?”
Dr. Neruda: “The magnetic fields associated with earth’s core are unique. They are, in the words of the WingMakers, ‘alive.’ We can only assume that alive is an aspect of intelligence. “The point in this, however, is that everything’s densifying. It is compressing. It is compressing for a reason: the old systems can fall in unison when density reaches a certain critical mass. And that is what will happen.”
Sarah: “When?”
Dr. Neruda: “All I can say is that it is soon. I don’t want dates and times associated with it—”
Sarah: “But do you know?”
Dr. Neruda: “We know a range.”
Sarah: “More than ten years?”
Dr. Neruda: “Yes.”
Sarah: “More than twenty (years)?”
Dr. Neruda: “All I will say is that the WingMakers term for this is SIN, or the Sovereign Integral Network. SIN is the definition of the new system. They said it can come in an instant once the right conditions are in place. What is unclear is how SIN develops after The Grand Portal and Human 3.0.”
Dr. Neruda: “There have been several interventions. While Anu and his Sirian cohorts were focused on the Human 1.0 and 2.0 uniforms, they didn’t pay as much attention to the interaction of earth and the human vessel. Earth is an anomaly in itself. Remember that the earth’s gravitational fields interact with all life. Even non-physical beings—if they get close enough and stay long enough—can be materialized in this plane of existence. Anu did not want to be materialized in this dimension, and he could only appear on this plane of existence for short times, maybe a day or two. In this time, our time, right now, the Anunnaki cannot enter this plane. They’re locked out. The earth plane is too dense. So that is one reason. Anu’s ability to interact directly with his creation has been curtailed.

Surely this wisdom was known by Level 2 Consciousness and the Central Race. And I am sure glad to read the disclosure in the following passage that there is simply nothing more to be gained from continuing with this realm of separation; which has been the loudest "message in a bottle" to the interdimensional worlds of 1-6 from myself, you and countless others ... in other words ... it is time for the wisdom of Enough is Enough!

Dr. Neruda: “Good. So Bubble Three encompasses Bubble Two and all of the smaller bubbles related to Bubble One. There are beings in Bubble Three that are aware of the deception perpetrated on the bubbles and the beings within them, but infinite beings are patient and curious. They wanted to see what this separation construct would create. In dimensions that had only known oneness and equality, the concept of division in material form, was interesting.”

Sarah: “But all the human misery, just to run an experiment?”

Dr. Neruda: “Remember the human machine is not real. It’s the equivalent of a spacesuit with artificial intelligence and a sense-and-respond sensory system. The astronaut—us—is infinite. It cannot be killed or hurt or destroyed. While the experimentation looks miserable from a human perspective, it is vibrant with learning on many other levels, one of which is to build the awareness in all beings of never allowing this deception to occur again.

“The unconscious mind system of the human being exists in a similar, but significantly more advanced modus operandi in the interdimensional beings that can interoperate between the three bubbles. It is what allows the equality and oneness to be maintained in vast worlds of spacetime and quantum spacetime.

“Now, within this thought experiment you can see that the dimensions of spacetime are more dimensional than one universe. That entities exist in these various bubbles, experimenting with their creation. Sometimes in this experimentation, they decide to enslave through the constructs of separation and deception. This occurs with issues that human beings can relate to like scarcity, preservation of a race, unintended consequences of decisions, service to self instead of service to truth. All of these elements were in the behavioral equations of Anu and his Sirian accomplices.

“At some point, the lessons are learned. The entire experiment solidifies and hardens to such a degree that it cannot really compress anymore. Its value rapidly diminishes from that point. When this happens, beings will intervene. In our case, we intervened in the form of humanity returning to warn of this reality, hence the WingMakers intervention. As for why we are talking, it’s simple. Marduk is not the only one who can program.”

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:48 am 

And perhaps we program through the heart's intelligence, not the mind's. We set the nodes by living from the heart and expressing the virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor. We place these emotions and actions into the grid, the hard drive and in turn the super human mind system rewrites itself to support our instructions or codes.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:15 am 
Posting Freak

IDK Tolsap, I forget now, where it was explained but we all have an innate distrust of other Species built in - which is why we can trust the Wingmakers (because we are the same species). Dr N hints that they were trading their gold for technology ... and they were doing it for a long time, before the earth became so dense that it needed physical miners - and they came up with the Human Instrument because they were all "etheric" --- maybe the Atlantians were "denser" because they lived on the evolving earth - which made it easier for them to adapt to the "space suit" they needed to physically mine the gold and the interview also revealed that Anu didn't decide to be their "god" until they were "trapped" in the HI and lost their memories. but up until that time, I believe that the Atlantians and the ETs were bargining on a Equal standing - technology for gold. I have a hard time believing that they embodied the HI for love - unless it was the love of the technology they were getting in return - I've seen teen figuratively jump through hoops to get their IPods back when they were taken away

When the ET produced a "suit" that allowed the Atlantians to physically mine gold - I understand why they would embody it - it would be like, getting into a front loader and using it to dig ... instead of shovel - Human 1.0 wasn't much more than an ape ... strong but with no more intelligence than a front-loader with a computer interface ... Dr N also hints about the fact that the compression (like the sand in your metaphor) cause some of them to go crazy - so there must have been some risk involved as well ... I've read where some people panic in deep-depth diving suits ... and some individuals are just not able to adapt well to Artificial Environments (under water or in space) but those people are fine when they are returned to their natural habitat ... but it seems that you didn't just put on your "uniform" (HI) when you got to work, and took it off when your shift was over ... it was permanent - some people may have been willing to do that, as you suggest, for love of their families, or even their country - but obviously there was a certain number of the Atlantians, that were either not able to adapt or unwilling to embody the Human 1.0

My understanding of the interview lead me to believe that it wasn't until AFTER the ETs had all the gold that they needed, that they hatched the plan to enslave the Earthlings ... that it wasn't until they were all forced into the "uniforms" ... either to mine gold, or to adapt to the growing density, that Anu declared him-self their God... he could not have done that, if their memories were still intact - Dr N also says that there were far less ETs than there were Atlantians - maybe he used Human 1.0 to kill off or capture the others - since they could be programed (individually) - or with their advanced technology - they may have been drugged/hypnotised ... Imagine (if we had that sort of technology) that one day, all the members of the Armed Forces were "programed" somehow, to not go to work that day, but to go into the Metros and round up all the citizens and force them into 'uniformed' service ... because they were ordered to do so by an individual they believed was God. The 'metro' of that time, were nuked by the "gods" --- the survivors either surrender or fled. In the PCI, James told us that they hid in the depths of the ocean, I am more inclined to believe (since the Earth was getting denser) that they fled to where they are now "somewhere in the Galaxy" where they wouldn't be effected by the evolving properties of earth and their own "density" would not be effected ...( loved your metaphor btw)

but the only thing that really 'depressed' me was when Sarah asked "why didn't the Central Race do something, when they saw the suffering" ... geeze - I don't know of any pet owner or farmer, (much less a god) who would watch his animals suffer - and not do whatever they could to relieve their agony ... I have a little "bummer" kid, that was rejected by its mom - and I get up early because I know he is hungry after going all night without food ... I feed him before I have my coffee...and I'm not even its partner/god / creator ... but his hunger and my innate "prime directive" (do unto others as you would have them do unto you) motivates me - to put his needs before mine.

unless, of course, this was part of the original plan, that we weren't aware of ... but I just can't help but wondering, if once this gets out, and people are convinced that death is not real ... why they wouldn't just off themselves and re-enter Life, after the GP event ? What is the point of all this suffering ... just kill anyone who isn't happy with their circumstances - so they can arrange for better ones ... I know I am being silly but isn't that how the ETs look at it ... they aren't really "killing" anyone ... they are teaching them lessons or giving them another opportunity to work out their own salvation ... I bet that everyone of us has dealt with someone with a terminal illness - and bent over backwards to make that person comfortable - feel loved - what-ever (I made a career of doing that) ... we didn't wait around and watch to see if they would heal themselves

If our Creator wants us to appreciate our "partnership" then why isn't he contributing to our well being ... do I have more Compassion than my Creator ? Sorry if I seem "dense" - I assume I still don't know the whole story ... and I hate having these thoughts ... but sooooo much suffering - for sooooooooooo long ... due to no (known) "fault" of our own - is hard for me to understand - I hope that there is something that will be released soon to explain why we need 10,000 "life-times" of slavery to experience all that is ... I mean if you had a child with Down's Syndrome (us compared to the gods) would you let him play in traffic - because to limit him, infringed on his Free Will ?

OK, I get it, our life (all of them combined) here can be compared with the "blink of an eye" in a Timeless Reality - but I think my reaction to finding out that Anu was god/satan - was one of great relief because it released me from my dependency on him for anything - it helped me understand why he seemed so "distant" ... it was empowering to realize that he is my "equal" and the only thing that separated us was his technology and his vast experience - I was glad to know that he had no "association" with me - to pass on ... I am proud that there is no "Annunaki or Syrian" blood in my veins ... call me racist but those species just don't have the same "motivations" as the "Atlantian" (based upon thier histories) - whether they did it to themselves through genetic manipulations or not ... their lack of Virtues is evident.

and what about Marduke ... I read, in the woo woo news, that Mandela funeral, was a cover for the Return of Marduke, who was "given" the continent of Africa ... after reading what he contributed to the HI in this interview ... how he "tweeked" it - how he can "invade" our minds at any given moment... I just have to wonder what he has "up his sleeve" for H3.0 ... how can the "gods" just let him continue to manipulate us - how is that not infringing upon my FREE WILL ?

perhaps this is our "punishment/lesson" for creating the Minds ... ?

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:36 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
And perhaps we program through the heart's intelligence, not the mind's. We set the nodes by living from the heart and expressing the virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor. We place these emotions and actions into the grid, the hard drive and in turn the super human mind system rewrites itself to support our instructions or codes.

interesting perspective ... and I would like to believe that we can function "mindlessly" -but I am already convinced that our bodies, need a "mind" or we would be preoccupied with its maintenance (digesting, cooling, heating, growing hair and fingernails, filtering blood ect ect ect) and as much as I would like to do as Dr N suggests (shutter it) I can't imagine being responsible for all the HI's duties ... as it is, I have a hard time choosing the right food to feed it ... especially now, since GMOs have been inserted into our diet - and our choice determines our state of being - healthy or not

makes you really wonder if the people with more money than common sense, who pay extra for coffee beans extracted from cat poop are really "elite" - or smarter than us slaves. :lol:
$75 a cup - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak (not to mention how much they pay for aged rotten fruit (wine)

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:28 pm 

SD I was not implying that we could function without the various functions our brains perform to the various systems of the human instrument. In a sense the brain is more of a hard drive where as the programming or coding is received from more of a cloud source or energetic transfer. The new codes are transferred via the energetics of living a love centered life through the heart in the here and now.

We have to accept the paradox we find ourselves in and appreciate it for what it is and how it has served us to this point. It is not time to continue to feed polarity by fighting the powers that be. That will only add to the separation and the divide will continue to grow. It really is as simple as living a heart centered life, for many this could be their greatest obstacle to overcome is the simplicity to the answers we need to change our world. Sometimes the greatest voice is silent and not heard by words, but felt through actions.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:40 am 
Posting Freak

What I found most unsettling even though I have been somewhat aware of it for a time now is that everything is part of the illusion created through the HMS from the implants and the programming within and without. Within, it's with etheric pathways they created within human bodies to control their minds that make it so difficult to know if you are unaware, which is explained in the Camelot Interview with James about the Human Mind System. Our perceptions of the world are created from implants and programming coming from some very subtle levels, where the controllers depend on deception and untruth to control and direct us like we are robots...with blinders on. The world we see and experience sensually is programmed for the purpose of us serving a hierarchy of beings who in their arrogance truly think they are superior and we are subject to being commanded by them. It hasn't occurred to them yet that if that were really true, they would never have to go to the lengths they do in stealth, deceit and trickery to keep us convinced they are not doing what they are doing. It hasn't occurred to them fully that their fear of us learning the truth about ourselves, or reremembering it, makes them more fearful of us then the programmed fear they implanted us with to fear knowing the truth. It's so convoluted that seeking the truth is much plainer and I think easier than entangling myself in their labyrinthine conduits. All dimensions are created by these beings. It is part of how they stacked time so that we could never catch up to them especially when we had no idea about it. Imagine the Sovereign Integral and simultaneous reality where there is no time or space or distance. Everything there really does happen all at once. We used to know that as our natural state of being. We used to know such stillness and emptiness that like a river we were always in a flow. Stillness and emptiness doesn't necessarily mean lack of movement especially when it's a state of being. Actually we still are it, it has never stopped because it can't. Neither can we be stopped because we are that flow as One.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:06 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster, wine is fermented grapes not rotten fruit. Rotten fruit is putrid decay which can replenish the soil with microbes to help grapes grow in, and to eventually become fermented, a controlled process that produces a very tasty and drinkable liquid, chalk full of resveratrol, monotonic elements and other healthy delights conducive to a healthy heart if not oxygenated brain. Wine has also been termed a truth serum and/or it allows you wide girth in being present in the present.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:22 am 
Posting Freak

The WingMakers have intervened now. We keep forgetting we are WingMakers. We are the intervention. We just have to re-re-member as One Being. God knows we have the individual down. I really really really love, I AM WE ARE. I walk down a mall full of people and keep repeating that to myself. The I AM as a particle and as I say WE ARE it feels like a wave that flows and totally encompasses everyone , purely so, there is no judgement there, just acceptance of what we all are essentially and a calm and peace that absolutely knows this. In Quantum Physics everything is in wave form until it is observed, than it becomes a particle. When attention is taken off the particle it naturally becomes a wave again. It's interesting when scientists are looking for smaller and smaller particles or components thereof, they always find them because they are looking for them. When observed it appears and then its shared and then it becomes part of a consensus reality. We are such creative beings...who for the most part, love to share.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:40 am 
Posting Freak

Ooops! It just occurred to me I should of provided the link to the Fifth Neruda Interview at the beginning of this thread. :oops:

http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-content/ ... eruda1.pdf

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:29 pm 
Posting Freak

I love that the painting that introduces the Fifth Neruda Interview is called The Grand Portal. It also occurred to me that the movie Cloud Atlas by the Wachowski brothers,(Creators of the Matrix movies) have a segment in Cloud Atlas which to me is an excellent example of what a transhumanist subject would be like in the character of Sonmi~451. Here's a blurb:

"Neo Seoul, 2144

Sonmi~451 is a genetically-engineered fabricant, a human clone and slave worker living a compliant life of servitude as a server at a fast food restaurant. She recounts her memories before an interviewer, an archivist whose purpose is to document her thoughts and story for the future. Sonmi begins by recounting a day in the life of a fabricant like herself. She tells how she was exposed to ideas of rebellion and liberation (based on Cavendish's adventures), and how she was rescued from captivity by Commander Hae-Joo Chang, a member of a rebel movement known as "Union". He smuggles her to a residence in Neo Seoul where he exposes Sonmi to the larger world, including the banned writings of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and a film version of Timothy Cavendish's "ghastly ordeal". They are found and Sonmi is captured. Hae-Joo rescues her, introduces her to the leader of the rebel movement, then shows her that fabricants are not freed at the end of their contract as they are told, but are killed and "recycled" into food for other clones. She decides that the system of society based on slavery and exploitation is intolerable, and makes a public broadcast of her story and manifesto. Hae-Joo is killed in a firefight and Sonmi is captured again. After telling her story to the archivist, she is executed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_Atlas_%28film%29

The people advocating Transhumanism now will always paint it as a lovely picture. On the Big Bang Theory on TV the character Sheldon Cooper advocates it and it is obvious he holds much ignorance about its reality along with the larger reality as well. The reality of transhumanism is much worse than we can imagine. Good thing for Wingmaker intervention from all of us practising and living a heart centered life. :? }

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Everyone in a human body is already a transhumanistic specimen and has been since the inception of human bodies as a diabolical plot to enslave the Atlanteans. What's to fear? As long as we have incarnated over and over and over again we are transhumans. It is time to blow this popsicle stand and those who created it. Just think when we do, all other enslaved races will be freed too. The Annunaki, Sirians and Reptilians have a reckoning coming they have not conceived of and of their own making. We'll see who the real naive ones are. They can't enslave Infinity, they can't stop forever. Especially when both exist outside of time, distance and space and the gravitational field of the earth that makes it's manifestation possible as they know it. Wonder if that were reversed where instead of density becoming more so over time, that instead, time is speeded up for it's unravelling and the etheric is what we are headed back into, again. And that applies to all other planets and places and whatever else that were distorted and warped by the 3 diabolical races for them to control. We're phasing out of the dense particle and back into the wave. I AM WE ARE. What's the worst for them, is the end of the illusion of separation they are even more lost in it than us for they have invested as much of themselves as they possibly could to keep it going. They are even more programmed and implanted then we are because they believe they really have enslaved infinity and stopped forever.Plus you become and are effected by what you give so much of your attention too. There really are no observers because you entangle with whatever you give your focus too.In other words you participate with it which effects both. It's interesting that when the earth was all water and more etheric than it is now it appeared as mist or like steam since water has different phases of being depending on what catalyst moves it to change. For the earth to become so dense whatever process it was experiencing slowed it down. Perhaps, it reached the bottom of the density phase. Perhaps, because of the energies coming to the planet from the Central Sun they are a catalyst for her to change phases and opt into the etheric, again. Still, this is rather simplistic when we are all multidimensional beings experiencing all realities simultaneously. What great times to be focused on! I wonder if the Annunaki being the brilliant scientists that they were and so advanced technologically were able to slow down the earth so that they could implement their Anu's plan for being a god?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:34 pm 
Posting Freak

it is what it is Shay - ever make wine ? because I have, and beer - and its rotten fruit and grains - call it "fermented" if it makes you feel better while you skim the skum off the top :mrgreen: ... I still have all the booze my dad left behind ... I figure I can use it for barter some day

I only wish I knew how to turn off the 'chatter' Multiversal - I was making lite of the paradox ... because I prefer the silence ... and I live in silence 90% of the time - by choice - but the chatter never ceases ...even when I am not listening

I hear what you are saying .. I was just pointing out, that the HI needs the mind - and apparently we need the HI - and I don't have a problem with that - because the materials tell us that we created the Minds - before we even incarnated here ... we were known as Sovereigns of the Mind ... all we really need to do is change the OS and get rid of some restrictive hardware

In light of what James has revealed ... I still believe that the WMs created our HI from what was created naturally, during the Earth's evolutions ... and that Anu altered it - long after they had been using it because - I did some research of Neandertals a while back - what sparked my interest was some article that linked red-heads directly to them (see picture) ... because there are a lot of red-headed people in my family ... my research revealed that they were a gentle species-of humanoids - devoted to their families, and able to live independently (not in tribes) that may have appeared on earth as much as a million years ago - I believe that this is what the WMs used to create the Human Instrument about 24,000 years ago when Monolithic structures began surfacing on the planet ... Science has determined that Neanderthals had the same capacity for intelligence as modern man ... and they did infact "interbreed" with Cromagnum man.... or what Dr N calls H1.0

this is the Neanderthal (a golden man)

This is the Cromagnon (woman and child)

so there you have it ... man did spring (evolve) from the Earth (that was uniquely designed to produce him - and I believe that the Atlantians were able to "domesticate" them - if not "possess " (embody) them as things got denser - and used them to assist them with physical labor ....then Anu came along and via "divine intervention" created "slaves" that once the Atlantians embodied - could not find their way out ... and before the ETs could kill them all with the flood , they managed to intermingle their DNA -

PS before you ask, Lucy the oldest humanoid , found in Africa - is 3.2 million years old - and is not the "link" between Ape and Man, but another species entirely ... that assumedly evolved into Neanderthal - Cromagnum, however, was an unexplained "leap" in humanity's evolution - and they were both found through-out central Europe and Asia

if this theory is correct - it proves that Anu didn't create anything ... he just alter what was available - to suit his needs and to suppress the development of the Sovereign Integral (state of Consciousness) . Wad do ya think?

PS I see how you could see what the ANUs did as "transhumanization", Shay, but they obviously didn't use "mechanical devices " or we could locate them and have them removed easily enough ... what they did, and what they used was "organic" - genetic modifications - that "retarded" the natural development - and symbiotic relationship between "body and soul" ... they were always meant to be together IMO - they just werent prepared for it at that moment in time ...

Last edited by starduster on Sat May 03, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I love that the painting that introduces the Fifth Neruda Interview is called The Grand Portal. It also occurred to me that the movie Cloud Atlas by the Wachowski brothers,(Creators of the Matrix movies) have a segment in Cloud Atlas which to me is an excellent example of what a transhumanist subject would be like in the character of Sonmi~451. Here's a blurb:

"Neo Seoul, 2144

Sonmi~451 is a genetically-engineered fabricant, a human clone and slave worker living a compliant life of servitude as a server at a fast food restaurant. She recounts her memories before an interviewer, an archivist whose purpose is to document her thoughts and story for the future. Sonmi begins by recounting a day in the life of a fabricant like herself. She tells how she was exposed to ideas of rebellion and liberation (based on Cavendish's adventures), and how she was rescued from captivity by Commander Hae-Joo Chang, a member of a rebel movement known as "Union". He smuggles her to a residence in Neo Seoul where he exposes Sonmi to the larger world, including the banned writings of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and a film version of Timothy Cavendish's "ghastly ordeal". They are found and Sonmi is captured. Hae-Joo rescues her, introduces her to the leader of the rebel movement, then shows her that fabricants are not freed at the end of their contract as they are told, but are killed and "recycled" into food for other clones. She decides that the system of society based on slavery and exploitation is intolerable, and makes a public broadcast of her story and manifesto. Hae-Joo is killed in a firefight and Sonmi is captured again. After telling her story to the archivist, she is executed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_Atlas_%28film%29

The people advocating Transhumanism now will always paint it as a lovely picture. On the Big Bang Theory on TV the character Sheldon Cooper advocates it and it is obvious he holds much ignorance about its reality along with the larger reality as well. The reality of transhumanism is much worse than we can imagine. Good thing for Wingmaker intervention from all of us practising and living a heart centered life. :? }

I LOVED that movie (Cloud Atlas) omg I watched it ten times hahaha - no one in my family watched it - more than once, and of course they didn't get ... because the first time you watch it, you are trying to identify the characters ... so you miss the story line ... the second time, you forget about the characters and focus on the story ... it takes three time for it to "come together" - and wow what an epic tale ... loved it.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster read the fifth Interview if you haven't already. You have such a hard time accepting that the body is just a garmet or instrument that it is not and never was essentially what we are and is not even essential for what we are to exist. What we are essentially existed long before any human body was even thought of anywhere. The human instrument is a tool and just another experience, one of many. The human body on this planet was specifically created by the Annunaki to mine gold in what appears to be eons ago. With the help of the Sirians and Reptilians(Serpent People) and the Atlanteans before the former 3 conspired against them, a human instrument was created. No human instrument was on this planet prior to the needs of the Annunaki for someone to mine gold for them. The Atlanteans and Annunaki were etheric beings. The body they developed was created to allow for a greater density as the core of the earth created such conditions for the process of that to take place over time. Neither the Atlanteans nor the Annunaki had a desire to change from their etheric state to inhabit the bodies, especially not the Annunaki. The human instrument on earth is the only one of it's kind on any planet anywhere. In the Camelot Interview about the HMS James states this and nowhere does he say that the human body as we know it was created by the WingMakers. The Central Race has the blueprint for the Lifeforce itself which only they hold the knowledge or understanding of. It is why the Annunaki tricked and decieved the Atlanteans to inhabit Human 1.0 and prior to it. None of the Annunaki , Sirians or Reptilians were capable of creating the Lifeforce to power the human instrument they created. It's called human because of it being biological and powered by the Lifeforce. The Atlanteans were decieved into providing the lifeforce to allow the human instruments to function with the implants and programs created to control them by the Annunaki, Sirians and Reptilians. The Atlanteans did not know that the control would be of the creators of the human body and not of their own in inhabiting them with their lifeforce. It was when Anu, the Sirians and Reptilians became so enarmored with power and control over the Atlanteans trapped in their co-creation that they set everything askew for many others as well. The human instrument is akin to a garmet that houses us, Infinite Beings. We have worn many garmets. However, there is only One lifeforce as one and One and it is infinite. Anyone inhabiting a human instrument is automatically made to forget what they are essentially as an infinite being and to focus all of their attention on externals and survival until they realize otherwise and with a little help from some friends in the pockets of the planet and the Central Sun.... I often wonder about the Atlanteans who escaped and hid. I often wonder their role over the eons in trying to help the rest of us to wake up as the infinite beings we are, their sisters and brothers and One Being. It's been a long long sleep...this interview may be more unsettling for some than the Camelot Interview about the Human Mind System. I really really unnderstand why and feel compassion for those who find it difficult. I still haven't fully absorbed this and like with the Camelot Interview I wait for it's impact on me. In the meantime I reread the Weather Composer again making ready for the second book.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:26 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Starduster read the fifth Interview if you haven't already. You have such a hard time accepting that the body is just a garmet or instrument that it is not and never was essentially what we are and is not even essential for what we are to exist. What we are essentially existed long before any human body was even thought of anywhere. The human instrument is a tool and just another experience, one of many. The human body on this planet was specifically created by the Annunaki to mine gold in what appears to be eons ago. With the help of the Sirians and Reptilians(Serpent People) and the Atlanteans before the former 3 conspired against them, a human instrument was created. No human instrument was on this planet prior to the needs of the Annunaki for someone to mine gold for them. The Atlanteans and Annunaki were etheric beings. The body they developed was created to allow for a greater density as the core of the earth created such conditions for the process of that to take place over time. Neither the Atlanteans nor the Annunaki had a desire to change from their etheric state to inhabit the bodies, especially not the Annunaki. The human instrument on earth is the only one of it's kind on any planet anywhere. In the Camelot Interview about the HMS James states this and nowhere does he say that the human body as we know it was created by the WingMakers. The Central Race has the blueprint for the Lifeforce itself which only they hold the knowledge or understanding of. It is why the Annunaki tricked and decieved the Atlanteans to inhabit Human 1.0 and prior to it. None of the Annunaki , Sirians or Reptilians were capable of creating the Lifeforce to power the human instrument they created. It's called human because of it being biological and powered by the Lifeforce. The Atlanteans were decieved into providing the lifeforce to allow the human instruments to function with the implants and programs created to control them by the Annunaki, Sirians and Reptilians. The Atlanteans did not know that the control would be of the creators of the human body and not of their own in inhabiting them with their lifeforce. It was when Anu, the Sirians and Reptilians became so enarmored with power and control over the Atlanteans trapped in their co-creation that they set everything askew for many others as well. The human instrument is akin to a garmet that houses us, Infinite Beings. We have worn many garmets. However, there is only One lifeforce as one and One and it is infinite. Anyone inhabiting a human instrument is automatically made to forget what they are essentially as an infinite being and to focus all of their attention on externals and survival until they realize otherwise and with a little help from some friends in the pockets of the planet and the Central Sun.... I often wonder about the Atlanteans who escaped and hid. I often wonder their role over the eons in trying to help the rest of us to wake up as the infinite beings we are, their sisters and brothers and One Being. It's been a long long sleep...this interview may be more unsettling for some than the Camelot Interview about the Human Mind System. I really really unnderstand why and feel compassion for those who find it difficult. I still haven't fully absorbed this and like with the Camelot Interview I wait for it's impact on me. In the meantime I reread the Weather Composer again making ready for the second book.

well that was rude ... and simply your understanding based on your personal Belief system ... the 3rd philo paper tells us that ONLY WINGMAKERS CAN CREATE A HUMAN INSTRUMENT - and they are all "powered" by and created for SECUs - maybe you should have read that first ... WingMakers were the first creations that housed the entity consciousness. We are the architects and designers of the human instrument in all of its various forms throughout the multiverse. ... the WingMakers created the instruments of exploration that enabled this newly formed consciousness to explore the dense vibratory realms of the outermost creation.

the Atlantians weren't FORCED to embody a HI - they did it of their OWN FREE WILL - ANU decieved them (WMs and SECUs) by altering the HI that the Creator arranged for the WMs to manifest for them ... they understood that it would limit their perception and expression - before Anu altered it.
When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

the Earth was designed to provide for our EVERY NEED Shay - why not a HI ?

the materials also tell us that this Earth is our HOME - it is where FS lives ... we collectively ARE FS - this planet was created specifically by and for this species - we will eventually (once FULLY developed) become emissaries of Universal truth and Unconditional Love to other planets - but this will always be our "home" - the Home of First Source/ full Consciousness - the PCI explains this (repeatedly) When we push the walls down - we aren't going to go anywhere (for a while) and we will still need an HI to BE physical - and serve the purpose of our creation.

you can believe what ever you want - even if it does conflict with the materials ... personally I am trying to bring myself into alignment with them ... and I can believe whatever I want - as well ... but the fact that we have evidence of a "new" HI - with traces of Neanderthals DNA - suddenly appearing - suggest that it was altered to create H2.0 - but H1.0 (Neanderthal) was created by the WM - via Earth, which provides for our every need... and one of the reasons why we don't need a god or a savior -

the materials also tell us that we would have NEVER agreed to "experience all that is" if we would have known what that meant - and that there are (as Tolsap reminded us with a quote) NO MISTAKES ... we obviously needed to learn about deception and separation too and I find it reasonable to believe that the Atlantians had already established a symbiotic relationship with Nature - before Anu ever showed up.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:39 am 

Wow... thanks for your perspectives!

Quote:
if this theory is correct - it proves that Anu didn't create anything ... he just alter what was available - to suit his needs and to suppress the development of the Sovereign Integral (state of Consciousness) . Wad do ya think?

Doesn't this collide with this:

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “The Anunnaki bloodlines were initially Babylonian and Egyptian, but they have spread into nearly all races. It probably wouldn’t be an overstatement to say that nearly every person on the planet today has some fractional percentage of Anunnaki royal DNA.

Sarah: “What were they, in terms of their look? I assume they look like us.”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. It was Atlantean, Anunnaki and Sirian body styles that were effectively blended to create the Human 1.0 prototype. . .

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:18 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I suppose that it does, but if you saw a picture of my third husband, you would swear that (except for the nose and brow) he posed for the image in the glass case pictured above :lol: only his hair was blonder and he was thinner - but his bloodlines DID trace back to the Royal of England ... so maybe he was a "throw back" but all his siblings looked Neanderthalic too and had "brutish" ways - interesting too to note that the were not "builders" of cities - they were "hunter gatherers, that followed their pray - and not specific to any local but spread across the globe ... they also burried their dead ...and were fairly independent family groups - not tribal.

what I found really interesting --- having been taught otherwise in school was Wikipedia's latest information, that reveals

Quote:
With an average cranial capacity of 1600 cc, Neanderthal's cranial capacity is notably larger than the 1400 cc average for modern humans, indicating that their brain size was larger. However, due to larger body size, Neanderthals are less encephalized. In 2008, a group of scientists produced a study using three-dimensional computer-assisted reconstructions of Neanderthal infants based on fossils found in Russia and Syria. The study indicated that Neanderthal and modern human brains were the same size at birth, but by adulthood, the Neanderthal brain was larger than the modern human brain. They were much stronger than modern humans, having particularly strong arms and hands. Males stood 164–168 cm (65–66 in) and females about 152–156 cm (60–61 in) tall.

Genetic evidence published in 2010 suggests that Neanderthals contributed to the DNA of anatomically modern humans, probably through interbreeding between 80,000 and 28,000 years ago with a population of anatomically modern humans. According to the study, by the time that population began dispersing across Eurasia, Neanderthal genes constituted as much as 1–4% of its genome (roughly equivalent to having one Neanderthal great-great-great-grandparent). Ötzi the iceman, Europe's oldest preserved mummy, was found to possess an even higher percentage of Neanderthal ancestry. Recent findings suggest there may be even more Neanderthal genes in non-African humans than previously expected: approximately 20% of the Neanderthal gene pool was present in a broad sampling of non-African individuals, yet each individual's genome was only 2% Neanderthal

other genetic research of modern man concludes "Possible hypotheses are that Neanderthal mtDNA had detrimental mutations that led to the extinction of carriers, that the hybrid offspring of Neanderthal mothers were raised in Neanderthal groups and became extinct with them, or that female Neanderthals and male modern humans did not produce fertile offspring."

so it is the age old question of which came first the chicken or the eggs, but research unanimously concludes that Neanderthal DNA is evident in ALL humans ... their sudden and almost complete disappearance is explained by the LTO's papers IMO...no doubt a alteration by Anu eh? and if you are inclined to belive what Anu channeled to Moses (Torah) then you already believe the story of Noah, and that we are all related - as Dr N suggests. Intresting too that Sarah would ask (inspiring your quote) about "races" that forbid interbreeding - that even the Jews have Sirian ancestry ... confirming their own history of the Exodus that revealed only 30% of those who left Egypt with Moses (to be come what we now know as Jews) were a direct decendants of Abraham - but that they were predominately, a motley crew of mixed races of Egyptian slaves ...

Last edited by starduster on Sun May 04, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:31 pm 
Posting Freak

That's interesting Starduster, thanks for the research! And you and I both know that we are anything but politically correct. :lol: Human Instruments back then were nothing like what we are familiar with now. You really should read this interview Starduster.

Here is an excerpt from the Fifth Interview that may clarify a few things.

Quote:
“These races of beings known as the Atlanteans and Anunnaki were not three-dimensional.
They didn’t possess bodies as we think of them today. Their existence was contained in a
different range of frequencies—what we would call higher-dimensional frequencies.”

p.8

Quote:
Sarah: “Who were these beings? I mean, I’ve heard of the Atlanteans, but never the
Anunnaki.”
Dr. Neruda: “They’re a race of transdimensional beings. The Atlanteans were the only race of
beings on earth at that time, and they—the Anunnaki—sought permission to set-up mining on
earth, which the Atlanteans agreed to.”

P.8

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “The earth began to materialize more and more. It began to harden in a sense.
The gold with it. The earth, and everything on it, was solidifying. The mining of the gold
would soon become impossible for the Anunnaki, because they’d be unable to mine the gold if
it were in a dense, physical state.”
Sarah: “Why not?”
Dr. Neruda: “Their bodies were etheric. They could not mine the gold if it was physical. They
needed to have bodies that would be able to operate on earth and mine the gold.”
Sarah: “How quickly did this happen?”
Dr. Neruda: “I don’t know. Our records don’t stipulate the time scale, but I assume it was
over tens of thousands of years. The point is that they needed to create a physical vessel like
an astronaut would require a spacesuit to inhabit space. They tried hundreds of experiments
and had the help of both the Atlanteans and Sirians.”

p.9

Quote:
Sarah: “So the Anunnaki created a physical body to mine gold. You mean like a robot or are
you saying these were humans?”
Dr. Neruda: “No. These were the equivalent of ape-men; they were pre-human by a long
shot. But they were our predecessors. We sometimes refer to them as Human 1.0.”
Sarah: “But were they robots or biological?”
Dr. Neruda: “They were completely biological, but Human 1.0s were not fully physical. They
were partly etheric. You see, the Anunnaki and Sirians designed them to synchronize with the
evolving densification of the earth. So as the earth solidified, so did the human instruments.”

p.9

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “The Anunnaki and Sirians placed them—the Atlanteans—inside these human
uniforms. These were very advanced beings, but apparently naïve.”
Sarah: “They wanted to be in these… ape-men bodies and mine gold?”
Dr. Neruda: “No, that was not their interest at all. In fact, they allowed the Anunnaki to mine
their gold, but as the earth began to solidify, they told them that if they could engineer a vessel
to enable them to continue to mine their gold, that would be acceptable, but on a small scale.
“The Anunnaki had some kind of a falling out with the Atlanteans, and began to conspire with
the Sirians and another race referred to as the Serpents. Each of these three races was
interested in figuring out how to embody physical planets. They saw earth as a laboratory of
sorts to figure it out. The Anunnaki already had a human uniform; they simply needed to
power it with a life source or soul.
“The bigger issue was how to get the Atlanteans into these embodiments and keep them there.
In effect, these three races conspired to enslave the Atlanteans within these pre-human vessels.
The Atlanteans were the power generators that made these biological entities operate.”
Sarah: “Are you saying these primitive ape-men had powerful souls inside them? I don’t
understand how that’d be possible.”
Dr. Neruda: “It’s a very complicated subject. The WingMakers wrote about the implantation
of programs inside the human uniform—even version 1.0. The Sirians were mostly credited
with this invention, but it was the offspring of Anu
that really perfected these implants by
programming them.
“The human uniform version 1.0 was designed by the Anunnaki, the implants were designed
by the Sirians, and the programming of the implants was designed and evolved by a being
known as Marduk.”
Sarah: “That doesn’t answer my question as to how a powerful soul would suddenly be
plugged into an ape-man vessel and behave like… like a Neanderthal.”
Dr. Neruda: “Well, first, these were much more primitive than Neanderthals. But the answer
is in the implants. You see, the biological entity or ape-man, as we’re referring to it, was not
able to operate in the physical world. They needed survival skills, how to eat, how to hunt,
how to clean themselves, how to even move their bodies. All of these very fundamental
functions were necessary to actually include or program into the vessel… which was the
purpose of the functional implants.
“The implants were akin to the brain of the Human 1.0, but it wasn’t just in the brain. These
implants were placed inside the body within various parts—like the chest area, middle back,
wrists, ankles, etc. The primary ones were contained in the skull. But generally these implants
were networked to operate from the head or brain area.”
Sarah: “Why do you say the head or brain area and not simply the brain?”
Dr. Neruda: “Because it wasn’t in the brain. Remember that Human 1.0 was still part etheric
and part physical. The implants also needed a similar consistency or sound vibration. They
were placed into the bone or skeletal structure mostly, and some in the muscle tissue. These
functional implants fused into the muscles and bone, including the DNA. The WingMakers
put it this way: the DNA integration was for the intelligence of the plan; the muscle tissue
allowed the life essence to power the functional implant.
“There was a central coordination point, and that was in the brain, but the implants were
located throughout the body. This was an integrated system that was installed in the human
uniform to allow it to be controlled, monitored, and programmed over time. It was the
evolutionary stick and carrot.
“Doing it this way allowed the early humans to dig out gold, which, as I said, was their primary
purpose initially.”
Sarah: “I’m sorry to sound like a broken record, but I still don’t get how such an advanced
race as the Atlanteans could… power these ape-men and become slaves. It doesn’t make sense
to me.”
Dr. Neruda: “You have to understand that the implanted functionality was partly to make the
Human 1.0 and its power source—the life essence of an Atlantean—to function efficiently and
effectively as miners. That was the prime goal. The second, however, was to suppress the
power source, or in this case, the Atlantean beings inside the human vessels.
“They did this by making the power source ignorant of its origin and the reality of its true
expression as an infinite being. When the Atlantean beings were placed inside the human
uniform, they were essentially 100 percent focused on physical survival and functional
performance. There were no relationships. No marriage. No reproduction. These were
essentially cloned beings. They were all the same in terms of their appearance and abilities.
Human drones, piloted by implanted functionality that the Atlantean beings inside became
associated with, as them. The infinite inside the body believed it was the body and the
implanted functionality, and nothing more.”
Sarah: “What happened when they died?”
Dr. Neruda: “Let me be clear, these beings—the Atlanteans—were infinite, meaning they did
not have spacetime regulation. They lived after the body died. However, the Anunnaki created
a set of planes or dimensions of experience that was the equivalent of a Holding Plane, that’s
what the WingMakers called it, where they could be recycled.”
Sarah: “Recycled… as in reincarnation?”
Dr. Neruda: “Yes, later on this became the basis of reincarnation. It allowed the Anunnaki to
recycle the Atlanteans. Some aspects of the implanted functionality were interdimensional,
which is to say, it could assist in the delivery of the beings to the proper location within the
Holding Planes of consciousness, and assist in their reincarnation back into a new vessel.”
Sarah: “But you said that they… the ape-men didn’t have reproduction?”
Dr. Neruda: “Not in version 1.0. These were very basic. But the Anunnaki could create them
in large scale, so when one human uniform expired—let’s say they had a mining accident—
another would be made. These were clones. The ability to self-reproduce came in version 2.0.
That was mostly because the amount of effort required to manage this process was enormous,
on the part of the Anunnaki. They wanted to create an automated system, something that
wouldn’t require them to orchestrate all of the variables. So the Sirians helped them to create
the implants that could propagate through reproduction. This enabled automation of the
recycling of the beings from the Holding Planes to be born into the physical dimension
through a baby.”
Sarah: “So, this was all automated… by programming… technology? I don’t know, this is too
weird.”
Dr. Neruda: “The universe is made up of dimensions that are a result of mathematical
equations. It is constructed from mathematics. Some beings understand how to apply
mathematical equations to organize and plan spacetime. It’s all created. This world is created,
it’s not real. It’s a programmed reality.
“When I say plan, it can also be construed as control of spacetime. That is to say, this is a
programmed spacetime reality. Once you can program spacetime reality within a species like
humanity, you can program at the individual level of a person, right down to when they itch
their nose, if you want to. It’s all mathematical equations.”

p.10-12

The Atlanteans agreed to allow the Annunaki to create human bodies on a small scale, the Annunaki created them on a large scale with the intention of entrapping all of the Atlanteans. Some of the less naive Atlanteans escaped and no doubt have had a hand in making us aware of the infinite beings we are, ever since.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun May 04, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next