WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:25 pm 

starduster wrote:
Dook, all "soul-carriers" are SECUs (Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe) - whether they are embodied or not

YOU are a member of the Central ... so all you need to do, is looking in the mirror and to know where "THEY" ARE

If you don't recognize your Self, it is because when we incarnated here, our Consciousness was fragmented

but not to fear ... the Wingmakers know how to "fix" it - having collected the data of the five species that incarnated here before us, we know understand that - we need to BE physical in order to do that, in a Physical environment ... and we are physical now - and nothing prevents us from fusing together, the components of the SECU's consciousness that were fragment by the Incarnation Process

Anu doesn't want to BE physical because he has altered the only Human Instrument's Mind - that is compatible for all SECUs to embody ... and concealed (with-held) the information that we need to begin that process - because he wants to Suppress our Consciousness of our Creator, so that he can play god.

You didn't answer the question. Where does the Central Race fit in this Anu/Atlantean bull?

The Wingmakers don't know how to fix anything because they don't exist.

You're looking for reason's to explain why God made so many mistakes. You weren't supposed to be perfect and the earth is not supposed to replace heaven. In a few billion years the earth will be consumed by the sun. You can't stay here forever.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Rick wrote:
Brilliant! You are totally on the page. Even the very word god with a little "g" is a trigger, programming with little insight. Anu, the tyrant and his Anunnaki, Sirian and "snake-people" conglomeration want the programmed response to a higher power or whatever. My intention was to reiterate our limitless potentiality, each of us are always infinite multidimensional spirits. The subtle meaning reaches further within into internal definitions of so called spirituality beyond the indoctrination of the myriad presentations of formal religion as it is presented collectively, worldwide. The spark Ov life-force that animates Anu as a being is the very same that animates our space-suits as well as The Atlanteans. Were-are there 6.8 billion Atlanteans thousands of years ago before our initial agreement with the Niberubians? Not at all. There is currently this many humans incarnating on the planet not because this is the number of earth dwelling Atlanteans. Think about it, Anu would never had needed billions of gold mining slaves. The ONLY possible explanation is as fallows. Take a deep breath. Extra-dimensional souls from all over the place (Not Earth) have intentional incarnated with full knowledge that they too would be born here in 3-d flesh. Knowing the pitfalls of the E.T. created afterlife and being "stuck" as it were on Prison-slave-planet. Our dimension is obviously fascinating enough for them to want to be born here. It fallows logically that there must be some mechanism in place installed to allow creatures inhabiting other worlds in what we consider another universe to chose parents, the likeness of material form and agree to be born here.
Soon there will be 7.5 billion humans reincarnating on Earth, "falling" into 3-d material form must be all the rage in the galaxy.

Rereading this has struck me with what an awesomely intelligent insight it is Rick. I wish I would of thought of it! :lol: This is what it triggered in me upon my rereading. Ya, of course it could mean that because this is the biggest act in town or the universe others would want to get in on it too. However, Anu created this particular universe as well so no matter where they came from it its still a part of the universal Anu Hologram of Deception program. However, the densest humans or beings in the entire universe are here and originated on this planet because of the earth's magnetic core and the Atlanteans. The Sirians, Reptilians and Annunaki did take some of that core and replicate it on other planets as well, them being in this same Anu controlled holographic universe. But obviously, those other planets didn't reach the same density or if they did the life forms on them didn't or if the planet did become dense like here the composition of the lifeforms didn't. Did Anu transplant some of the Atlanteans onto other planets or astroids? What about the Human 1.0s that Marduk saved from the flood in the beginning? Or since this is all programmed perceptions totally split from anything the Energetic Heart perceives since it also has a brain and neuronet system the only thing "real" other than what appears to be so as this planet is the Sun. But is it really the Sun? Since cosmic energies are coming from there to change our DNA and it ain't the Annunaki controlling it, what is it really? I keep thinking of the Truman Show where everything was staged and directed from outside of the set. The Sovereign Integral we are is veiwing from outside of the set as well as being imprisoned within the HMS. When Jim Carrey reached the edge he saw a door, opened it and walked off of the set even though God(the director) tried to persuade him to want to stay imprisoned. Some God huh? Not too powerful either when seen for exactly what he was. Sorry if this seems a bit scattered you just triggered some interesting questions and there are more. :shock:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Rick wrote:
I was thinking about Dr. Neruda's cosmology of dimensional density and discovered right away the key to physical immortality. You simply shift dimensional overtones into one of the less dense waveforms and there are two ways to do that, both stemming from the same source. A synthetic Merkaba, (most likely responsible for the creation of of the third dimensional universe we experience internal reality generation is a feature used by some races) nuts and bolts metal space-time-dimension ship or craft or option number two that thing the Wingmakers materials refer to as the wholeness navigator better known in all ancient cultures by the same name the mer-ka-ba. Anu, The Sirians and the reptillians have set foot on dense Earth in the past, this would involve moving in the other direction. What would happen to your body once you shift density is pretty much nothing as long as you stay within a certain "bandwidth" of overtones or dimensional pockets-notes. Commonly refereed to s the 4th dimension it is said you can find another race "The Ant People" or Zeta-greys who take humans there all the time, but then always bring us back to 3-D. Only SI version 3, but sadly not us, poor lowly 2's cannot enter the more lofty realms. What your body would look like once it enters might be of interest, you will stretch by several feet resembling the humanoid races of the beings from the trinary star system of Sirius, your head will slope back to make room for a larger brain and you will have larger hips. So yeah, get ready for that. According to the metatrons cube human geometry can get even bigger, up to 50 feet tall, but that is so much later for us, just forget I mentioned it. I suspect this fact is true for the serpent people as well as humanoids once they enter that stage in evolution they too will be gigantically huge to us inferior puny 6 foot tallers. You might be like me and wonder who put all that geometric garbage and the face on Mars that we clearly see in 3-D. That would be a failed experiment to separate from Source-God creating another universe to inhabit that took place millions of years prior to this one by another kind of humans that eventually interbred with humans after invading Earth traveling in time to around 13,000 years ago or so. Shame on you Mars, you wrecked an ecosystem and came here to wreck another one, fools. Anyway, if you want to get to SI version 3 without expiring and reincarnating, this is the key.
bye!

Loving this! The speculation is endless. James mentioned in one of the interviews(either the Camelot or Fifth Neruda Interview) how, Interdimensional ETs, get here in their ships. He says they don't travel so much as pop in and out of the different frequencies and they have to be careful of how long they stay here lest they risk manifesting here and being stuck with us. I think their ships are constructed so as to maintain their own frequency it being less dense than us. However, some ships have been found that did manifest I don't know what happened to the occupants or what race they were. Although he did mention the grays. Funny though, he refers to them as benevolent interdimensional beings. We really do need to question everything because of what we have been led to believe through the web etc. concerning the grays. A thought occurred that if we were on another planet because of the magnetic fields or lack of them or even having some of earth's core, the size of the planet and its frequency, would make a difference in how our bodies would be and look. Remember, the first human bodies made to get denser in time were created for earth (alpng with a trapped and very controlled consciousness) and that we most resemble the Sirians and Annunaki although we do have a reptilian brain as well called the lower cerebellum, just above the brain stem back of our head lower down. Also, any beings from other frequencies not 3D we couldn't see with our programmed 3D eyes. Because we are the densest and most materialized being in the universe we can't see anyone else. :lol: For us to see them they have to allow themselves to densify and really, how many truly want to do that? So I do question all of these sightings or contact with other beings from others planets asteroids or whatever except if when in contact it is within the frame of time allowed them to not risk manifesting or densifying permanently here. I'm not saying I don't believe they exist. Also The Dorhman Prophecy comes to mind in how James describes certian humans being transported through the portals into the Annunaki dimensions if not control quarters. Hugelitod's consciousness is put into a reptilian like body so that he can communicate with the Annunaki even if telepathically. His human body is left behind at the earth portal.Wonder if that is true? Wonder if our consciousness could be put into different bodies not Annunaki and that their are benevolent beings capable of doing this? They would be at least as technologically advanced as the Annunaki .And in Quantusum Solomon goes into an altered state that allows him the experiences he has in other frequencies with beings of those frequencies, again the Annunaki, but with Uncle and the ascended Chinese being as well. Were they able to manipulate the Hologram so as Solomon could have those experiences? I really like knowing about the WingMakers and Lyricus. It just goes to show the capabilities of these bodies and our consciousness especially depending on which one is predominant. All the interventions of the WingMakers, Lyricus and associates over the eons is paying off. Good thing none of them are beholden to Anu .Exploring the Heart consciousness is where 'm putting my bets as being more advanced than the tech of the Annunaki . Because if we can do this without that kind of tech we never will experience such entrapment again. With knowing this from the inside out we know it even better than the Annunaki because they never experienced it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
"Dr. Neruda: “This disclosure is not meant to frighten anyone or make them paranoid. It’s
meant to support them in their own awakening as infinite beings. That’s really it. That’s the
information’s purpose. This includes all of the WingMakers information in whatever form it’s
in.

“There’s a core stability inside you that’s been sidelined in favor of a manufactured or
programmed response to life. You are programmed to fear, because then you will abdicate
your liberties to your saviors. And who do you suppose your saviors will be? Who is it that
makes Saddam Hussein out to be a monster while they kill hundreds of thousands of children
to prove their power is moral? The entities behind that power are the ones who will step
forward and claim to save you. How they will do this is an unknown, but I have no doubt they
will do it.

“And every time they do it, the corrals grow in number and the populations inside the corrals
swell in size. The fences get higher. Those who remain outside the corrals will think they have
insight or special information that allows them to remain independent or free, but they’re still
operating inside their Human 2.0 interface.

“The only real question, as I see it, has two parts: one, ‘do I serve truth or deception?’ And
two, ‘how do I best serve truth?’

“If you feel that the best way to serve truth is to protest, resist, build awareness about what is
happening in the world, then do that, but I would recommend doing it from a non-polarity
perspective. You can’t fight separation with more separation, it will only polarize. It’s important
to feel that you are standing up, not in fear or some other programmed emotion, but that
you are aligned to your life essence and in expression of that source within you, even
when you protest.

“Others may prefer to undergo the Sovereign Integral process and focus on this more internal
stratagem. There is no formula here, and certainly you can do both. But to know this
information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that
is not an answer to ‘how do I best serve truth?’ It is a denial of truth.”

Sarah: “You mentioned earlier that the Anunnaki lent their DNA to the Human 2.0. It
suggests then that their DNA would be present in a lot of us. Is that the case?”

Dr. Neruda: “This is a very complicated subject. Yes, according to the WingMakers, the
Anunnaki, in an attempt to enhance human DNA, conducted, what we would call today, in
vitro fertilization experiments with human women. They wanted their DNA to create a
subspecies that could endure generationally to produce loyalists. The Sirians did the same
thing. In terms of DNA tendencies, the Anunnaki were conquerors, and the Sirian progeny
were colonists. That’s being very general, admittedly, but in broad terms that was the nature of
their bloodlines, when compared to their human counterparts.

“The DNA template for Human 2.0 was Anunnaki, but it had been altered. This is where the
subject gets complicated. The Anunnaki are not physical beings. They did not exist in three-
dimensional density as we know it today. The earth, 500,000 years ago, was a very different
place in terms of its density and the gravitational fields that bathed it. The Anunnaki were
interdimensional beings, meaning they are infinite just as we are, but without the physical
body. However, all beings possess DNA. It’s the quantum equivalent of a blueprint. So they
experimented with how to use their DNA to create physical beings that could function in
accordance to their agenda, which as I said, was initially mining gold, but later turned to the
enslavement of a species who would worship Anu.

“When the Anunnaki fertilized human women it was with royal bloodlines, and this was not a
coincidence. They wanted these royal bloodlines to sustain over thousands of generations so
they could more easily facilitate their master plans on earth.”
Sarah: “Was this a nationalistic thing?”

Dr. Neruda: “How do you mean that?”

Sarah: “Were Anunnaki bloodlines mostly Arab, Jewish, or Gentile? Were there certain
characteristics that were noticeable in the physical body?”

Dr. Neruda: “The Anunnaki bloodlines were initially Babylonian and Egyptian, but they have
spread into nearly all races. It probably wouldn’t be an overstatement to say that nearly every
person on the planet today has some fractional percentage of Anunnaki royal DNA.”

Sarah: “What were they, in terms of their look? I assume they look like us.”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. It was Atlantean, Anunnaki and Sirian body styles that were effectively
blended to create the Human 1.0 prototype. All of these beings, though less dense, looked
similar to a human form. Races did not intermingle, as they were very cautious not to intermix
their DNA, because they were uncertain of the effect and how it might pollute or mutate
through their genetics. But remember, the human physical body was an experiment, and they
literally looked at it as physical protection, just like we would look at a spacesuit.

“None of these races lived in the density of earth, or an earth-like planet. They didn’t realize
how earth would interact with their creation and cause it to evolve in directions that they
couldn’t control or predict. Earth, as I previously said, was like a random variable, imposing
itself on the human body through its gravitational fields.

“The interbreeding between Anunnaki and human women took place around 6,000 BCE and
it was a designed event, not some lustful dalliance with the daughters of men, as it is
sometimes portrayed in Sumerian texts. This was part of the design to place a subspecies
within the human race that would conquer and control the earth’s resources. It was to
consolidate and centralize resources for Anu, and to ensure that the world’s wealth could be
placed into his waiting hands when he returned.”

The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
...Races did not intermingle, as they were very cautious not to intermix
their DNA, because they were uncertain of the effect and how it might pollute or mutate
through their genetics. But remember, the human physical body was an experiment, and they
literally looked at it as physical protection, just like we would look at a spacesuit.

Funny that the Annunaki, Sirians and Serpent race were so afraid to intermingle their DNA with each other but felt that it was entirely ok to subject and force their lesser frequencies, upon the trapped Atlanteans. So when the discovery is made of the Grand Portal it is not the Atlanteans who emerge from this 'experiment' its the Sovereign Integrals. What happened to the Atlanteans? Unless, the irrevocable proof of the human soul is proof of their past existence as well as liberating all of humanity? This experiment was the first genocide of the planet, except for those who escaped, that is all who is left of the original race of Atlanteans on this planet. Perhaps, that is enough. This 'experiment' was doomed from the very beginning. It will prove that infinite beings cannot be trapped indefinitely and this will never happen again. To stand by and watch the experiment out of curiosity doesn't strike me as a very benevolent thing to do either. Even if we are not these bodies that we didn't know about having been so deceived into thinking we were them, I would think was enough to lend a helping hand like the Atlanteans did, who escaped into the dimensional pockets of the Atlantic ocean.There is so much more to be understood and gleaned from this version of our history on this planet.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:32 am 

It doesn't matter what we believe now I guess. Our belief systems have to change by it's own way and time. What the core is that we all resonance with six heart virtues. That's the important part. We can practice these into our daily life. That's where life becomes meaningful.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak

It's because I trust my Heart Intelligence that I get answers. I always ask questions and the answers come sooner or later and yes it does matter , what with so much deception going on, the need for discernment is crucial. Ya can't discern if you don't or won't question things coupled with resonance. James answers a lot of questions which give the person asking a greater understanding, that being one of the Six Heart Virtues

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:35 pm 

So if the Central Race is being controlled by Anu and James is a member of the Central Race that means that James is working for Anu.

The only beings not controlled by Anu are the Atlanteans and James is not an Atlantean, therefore, James is working for Anu.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"Dr. Neruda: “This disclosure is not meant to frighten anyone or make them paranoid. It’s
meant to support them in their own awakening as infinite beings. That’s really it. That’s the
information’s purpose. This includes all of the WingMakers information in whatever form it’s
in.

“There’s a core stability inside you that’s been sidelined in favor of a manufactured or
programmed response to life. You are programmed to fear, because then you will abdicate
your liberties to your saviors. And who do you suppose your saviors will be? Who is it that
makes Saddam Hussein out to be a monster while they kill hundreds of thousands of children
to prove their power is moral? The entities behind that power are the ones who will step
forward and claim to save you. How they will do this is an unknown, but I have no doubt they
will do it.

“And every time they do it, the corrals grow in number and the populations inside the corrals
swell in size. The fences get higher. Those who remain outside the corrals will think they have
insight or special information that allows them to remain independent or free, but they’re still
operating inside their Human 2.0 interface.

“The only real question, as I see it, has two parts: one, ‘do I serve truth or deception?’ And
two, ‘how do I best serve truth?’

“If you feel that the best way to serve truth is to protest, resist, build awareness about what is
happening in the world, then do that, but I would recommend doing it from a non-polarity
perspective. You can’t fight separation with more separation, it will only polarize. It’s important
to feel that you are standing up, not in fear or some other programmed emotion, but that
you are aligned to your life essence and in expression of that source within you, even
when you protest.

“Others may prefer to undergo the Sovereign Integral process and focus on this more internal
stratagem. There is no formula here, and certainly you can do both. But to know this
information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that
is not an answer to ‘how do I best serve truth?’ It is a denial of truth.”

Quote:
Thus, breath is the link, and Quantum Pause enables this link to be nurtured,
expanded, strengthened, and made stable.
It is also important to understand that everything I bring forward for an
individual’s consideration should be treated as a framework, not a prescriptive
technique that should be followed rigidly. Individuals need to take responsibility
for establishing their own exploratory techniques, methods of expansion, and
new behaviors of disentangling from the HMS.
Quantum Pause is a framework,
not a specific system. With the web (an analogue of the Genetic Mind), there
are ways to share your adjustments, add-ons, alterations, and new techniques,
and I would encourage people to do this.

Camelot Interview, p.61

Emphasis moi. :|

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:41 am 

So Anu, and James, want us to awaken and stay on the earth forever so Anu can continue to control us.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:57 am 
Posting Freak

I think this quote from the Rising Heart paper applies to all of these materials for those who resonate.

Quote:
My suggestion to each of you is to read and re-read this paper several times before
you make any judgment as to its usefulness or application in your spiritual life. Then, use your
intuition to guide your interpretation of the technique.

The techniques of Lyricus are never spelled out in burnished detail; its teachers prefer
to provide paradigms, concepts, and frameworks, leaving the precise implementation or
blueprint to the individual. It is the singular initiation.

The Rising Heart, p.4

Quote:
The light body is awakening in literally millions of people on earth. As this blossoming of light occurs on the planet, there is an intuitive wisdom required to direct or channel this light or field of higher frequency energy. A higher ratio of light is not what is required, but rather a higher intelligence of light and love being applied
to the right issues or problems that humanity faces.

The light body reveals one’s inner light and wisdom. It is the vehicle of creativity that telepathically listens to the family of light and expresses its unique signature of insight in response to the family of light,adding dimension and nuance that deepens our interconnection and collective wisdom...

p.4

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:10 pm 
Posting Freak

WOW! This ties in beautifully with this Fifth Interview! They are on the right track and still don't get the bigger picture completely yet but its promising. I would think the basic code is Annunaki and the bigger code not, since the Annunaki didn't want us to evolve outside of their control.

Scientific proof human race was created by aliens 2013

A group of researchers worked for 13 years at the Human Genome Project (Project completed in 2003) indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

Non-coding sequences, originally known as "junk DNA", were discovered years ago, and their function remained a mystery. The overwhelming majority of Human DNA is "Off-world" in origin.

After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently "junk Human DNA" was created by some kind of "extraterrestrial programmer".

Professor Chang further stipulates that "Our hypothesis is that a higher extraterrestrial life form was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets. Earth is just one of them.

Professor Chang further indicates that "What we see in our DNA is a program consisting of two versions, a big code and basic code." Mr. Chang then affirms that the "First fact is, the complete 'program' was positively not written on Earth; that is now a verified fact. The second fact is, that genes by themselves are not enough to explain evolution; there must be something more in 'the game'."

"Soon or later", Professor Chang says "we have to come to grips with the unbelievable notion that every life on Earth carries genetic code for his extraterrestrial cousin and that evolution is not what we think it is."

Human Genome Project Discovery Implications associated with "Human-looking Extraterrestrials"

The implications of these scientific finds would reinforce claims by other scientists and observers of having contact with 'off-world' human looking extraterrestrials.

The 'off-world' human looking extraterrestrial have been claimed to have provided some of the genetic material for human evolution, and that many of these extraterrestrials have allowed some of their personnel to incarnate as 'star seeds' on Earth in human families. These "star seeds", "star children" or "star people"

Human DNA encoded with extraterrestrial signals

Now in 2013, scientists from Kazakhstan believe that human DNA was encoded with an extraterrestrial signal by an ancient alien civilisation.

They call it "biological SETI" and the researchers claim that the mathematical code in human DNA cannot be explained by evolution.

In a nutshell, we're living, breathing vessels for some kind of alien message which is more easily used to detect extra terrestrial life than via radio transmission.

"Once fixed, the code might stay unchanged over cosmological timescales; in fact, it is the most durable construct known," the researchers wrote in scientific journal Icarus. "Therefore it represents an exceptionally reliable storage for an intelligent signature.

"Once the genome is appropriately rewritten the new code with a signature will stay frozen in the cell and its progeny, which might then be delivered through space and time."

The scientists also claim that human DNA is ordered so precisely that it reveals an "ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of symbolic language".

Their research has led the scientists to conclude that we were invented "outside the solar system, already several billion years ago".

One mystery remains: If we were the creation of aliens, who created them?

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.ca/ ... eated.html

We, essentially what and who we are, are NOT the creation of anything other than First Source. These bodies are what were created by ETs who used more than their DNA there is Atlantean DNA, earth and nature (our bodies are made from the clay of earth), the basic blueprint of all life and then Annunaki and co-horts. Obviously the Annunaki and co-horts is being bypassed and at an accelerated rate.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Dook wrote:
So if the Central Race is being controlled by Anu and James is a member of the Central Race that means that James is working for Anu.

The only beings not controlled by Anu are the Atlanteans and James is not an Atlantean, therefore, James is working for Anu.

you really need to read the materials Dook ... Anu is a member of the Central Race of "soul-carriers" but his Consciousness got fragmented, when he Incarnated to this region of the Universe (just like everyone else) and he apparently hasn't been able to restore it ...even with his "advanced technology" ... that he used to block his emotions - leaving him unable to express any Virtues of the Heart --- because he refuses to embody the Human Instrument designed to be "transformed" - because of his "alteration" ... to create the illusion of him being "god" so he could stroke his ego, by controlling us and setting up an inequitable society based upon Dualism

James IS an Atlantian ... who took the risk of emboding the Human Instrument that Anu engineered into a trap ... on more than one occasion ... and if you had read the materials you would know that - the LTO chose him to be their Avatar, because of his previous experience wearing it... to achieve "Christ Consciousness" and master the way we communicate - without being targeted by the PTB - so that he could share his finding... and do as Jesus suggested, and let THE TRUTH set him free and btw, Jesus is NOT "sitting on the right hand of his "father" in Heaven - he is currently living (in the body) with the LTO and working with them to access the "back door" into the Human Mind System, that gives us access to the Wholeness Navigator (holographic god-fragment) so that we can restore our full potential - that has no need for "gods"

the Urantia channeling are simply another account of Anu's dealing with another species of SECU (sovereign entities of the Central Universe) but as anyone with an OPEN MIND can see - his game plan isn't working on Earth ... in fact it has failed miserably, as our original DNA evolves and millions are waking up to what he has them participating in - and cutting their ties to the Hierarchies (Religion, Politics, Culture and Science) which were designed to Suppress Consciousness of who we are, why we are here, and what a useless, self-serving psychopath Anu/god is... and why it is important for us to understand, the difference between "god" and Our Creator

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe you journey or your journey's aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you. First Source Transmission, My Central Message pg 684 in the CWWms

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Dook wrote:
So Anu, and James, want us to awaken and stay on the earth forever so Anu can continue to control us.

no ... James is making us aware of Anu's agenda to control us - so that we can free ourselves from his unrighteous dominion over us... and re-establish a society based upon Equality, by doing unto others as we would have them do unto us ... as intended by our Creator, through-out his Universe, until Anu/god decieved us to satisfy his Ego's desire for Power over others... demanding that only HIS will be done.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:57 pm 

starduster wrote:
Dook wrote:

you really need to read the materials Dook ... Anu is a member of the Central Race of "soul-carriers" but his Consciousness got fragmented, when he Incarnated to this region of the Universe (just like everyone else) and he apparently hasn't been able to restore it ...even with his "advanced technology" ... that he used to block his emotions - leaving him unable to express any Virtues of the Heart --- because he refuses to embody the Human Instrument designed to be "transformed" - because of his "alteration" ... to create the illusion of him being "god" so he could stroke his ego, by controlling us and setting up an inequitable society based upon Dualism

James IS an Atlantian ... who took the risk of emboding the Human Instrument that Anu engineered into a trap ... on more than one occasion ... and if you had read the materials you would know that - the LTO chose him to be their Avatar, because of his previous experience wearing it... to achieve "Christ Consciousness" and master the way we communicate - without being targeted by the PTB - so that he could share his finding... and do as Jesus suggested, and let THE TRUTH set him free and btw, Jesus is NOT "sitting on the right hand of his "father" in Heaven - he is currently living (in the body) with the LTO and working with them to access the "back door" into the Human Mind System, that gives us access to the Wholeness Navigator (holographic god-fragment) so that we can restore our full potential - that has no need for "gods"

the Urantia channeling are simply another account of Anu's dealing with another species of SECU (sovereign entities of the Central Universe) but as anyone with an OPEN MIND can see - his game plan isn't working on Earth ... in fact it has failed miserably, as our original DNA evolves and millions are waking up to what he has them participating in - and cutting their ties to the Hierarchies (Religion, Politics, Culture and Science) which were designed to Suppress Consciousness of who we are, why we are here, and what a useless, self-serving psychopath Anu/god is... and why it is important for us to understand, the difference between "god" and Our Creator

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe you journey or your journey's aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you. First Source Transmission, My Central Message pg 684 in the CWWms

James first said he was a member of the Central Race. So now he says that he's really an Atlantean?

The Urantia channeling is another account of Anu's dealing? And how is the Wingmakers not another account of Anu's dealing? Oh, because you can't handle the concept of a real God and Jesus because they didn't give you the life that you really wanted.

The problem isn't truth, it's you. You've invented concepts that you think the universe has to abide by. It doesn't. It's not about you. It never was, it never will be. You're not going to get your way with God's universe.

You want a society based on equality? Right, a pure European socialist system that rewards the lazy and untalented.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Sarah:"But you're saying everything is a lie? Everything...I mean everything we've been taught to believe in is a deception! How is that possible...or...or even believable?"

Dr. Neruda:"It's possible because the beings that have enslaved humanity designed a world to which we adjusted over eons of time. We evolved into it in such a manner that we became lost in our world. The veils that have been placed over us are opaque. So much so that people operate as human uniforms unaware that everything around them is illusory. It is a programmed reality that is not real."

"The WingMakers say that everything is simply sound holographically organized to look real."

Sarah:"It's depressing..."

Dr. Neruda:"Only when you consider the scope of the deception and the way in which humanity has allowed it to rule its behaviors. The good news is that you"re hearing about it now.

Sarah:"It doesn't feel like good news."

Dr. Neruda:"Each person can step out of the illusion. There is no master here. No god is going to come down and make it happen for us. No ETs. No one. It is each of us. This is what is meant by I AM. I...it's like One. One-me, and one-all unified. AM, meaning exist now. In this moment. Not history or memory. Not in some future time or goal. Now!"

Sarah:" It doesn't feel real to me. I was raised a Christian. I have no reason to believe that Jesus was an inside... agent for this plan of deception."

Dr Neruda:" I'm not saying he was. Many of those who have come to earth as human teachers have tried to reveal how deep and broad and high this illusion has been made. It is as far as the edge of the universe and as close as your DNA. Everywhere in between is illusion. Jesus came to reveal much of this, but the writers of the Bible decided what would be acceptable within the paradigm of life as we humanly know it. They elected to make Jesus a part of the deception. They saw it was time for a redefinition of God to accommodate an evolving Human 2.0. God was suddenly a loving father, and all of humanity was a brother and sister."

Sarah:" So you are saying Jesus was aware of this deception, but his words weren't included in the Bible?"

Dr Neruda: Our opinion was that his words were so against the conditioned beliefs that people could not understand them. And so, over time they were translated into the form you know them today. The Biblical translations simply lack the original potency with which he said them.

"Besides there are two methods that can make exposing this illusion a very difficult proposition."

The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda, p.16-17

Quote:
Dr. Neruda:"Each person can step out of the illusion. There is no master here. No god is going to come down and make it happen for us. No ETs. No one. It is each of us. This is what is meant by I AM. I...it's like One. One-me, and one-all unified. AM, meaning exist now. In this moment. Not history or memory. Not in some future time or goal. Now!"

I know that this helps me to keep things in perspective and stay focused in the now on what I can do to strip the illusion of its mesmerizing effect. It is not by using the HMS that this is done or anything that uses the HMS to distract and divert us with. The potency of the Quantum Pause and practicing those Six heart Virtues reconditions us out of the HMS and into what we truly are here in the NOW. That's because it has the Energetic Heart which has none to do with the HMS, which only perpetuates the illusion with its myriad diversions and distractions and implants through such deviousness you don't want to fathom it. As I see it, the Heart is something accessible to us and gives us access to the Sovereign Integral consciousness which is untouched and untouchable to the HMS and Hologram of Deception and its perpetrators, so therefore is the only way to shatter this illusion and be what is wearing these human instruments.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak

It just occurred to me just how much the earth and her electromagnetic nature have effected us in these bodies despite all of the programming to keep us dumbed down. What wasn't counted on was the discovery of Heart Intelligence nor was the agenda of other beings helping us that weren't beholden to Anu and co-conspirators. Not to speak about Anu and gang not being the most evolved that there is if anything they have become retarded in growth for how much emphasis they put on their technology. So many anomalies have been created that its more than what their programming can deal with. No wonder for the Transhumanist agenda even though that has been part of the plan for eons anyway. Never have the controllers needed it as much as they do now. Not to speak of all the intervention that has taken place over time and the add-ons and new apps. :lol: We really do have everything we need to change allllll of those programmed perceptions that make us think this is sooooo real. Once we have the mastery of our emotions down and redirecting their use in a more constructive and beneficial way for all life, then we have the higher mind....

Quote:
The convergence of several independent lines of evidence provides strong support for the existence of a global information field that connects all living systems and consciousness. Every cell in our bodies is bathed in an external and internal environment of fluctuating invisible magnetic forces that can affect virtually every cell and circuit in biological systems. Therefore, it should not be surprising that numerous physiological rhythms in humans and global collective behaviors are not only synchronized with solar and geomagnetic activity, but disruptions in these fields can create adverse effects on human health and behavior. The most likely mechanism for explaining how solar and geomagnetic influences affect human health and behavior are a coupling between the human nervous system and resonating geomagnetic frequencies, called Schumann resonances, which occur in the earth-ionosphere resonant cavity and Alfvén waves. It is well established that these resonant frequencies directly overlap with those of the human brain and cardiovascular system. If all living systems are indeed interconnected and communicate with each other via biological, electromagnetic, and nonlocal fields, it stands to reason that humans can work together in a co-creative relationship to consciously increase the coherence in the global field environment, which in turn distributes this information to all living systems within the field.

GCI was established to help facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation, and enduring peace. A primary goal of GCI is to test the hypothesis that large numbers of people when in a heart-coherent state and holding a shared intention can encode information on the earth’s energetic and geomagnetic fields, which act as carrier waves of this physiologically patterned and relevant information. In order to conduct this research, a global network of 12 to 14 ultrasensitive magnetic field detectors specifically designed to measure the earth’s magnetic resonances is being installed strategically around the planet. More important is GCI’s primary goal to motivate as many people as possible to work together in a more coherent and collaborative manner to increase the collective human consciousness.

If we are persuaded that not only external fields of solar and cosmic origins but also human attention and emotion can directly affect the physical world and the mental and emotional states of others (consciousness), it broadens our view of what interconnectedness means and how it can be intentionally utilized to shape the future of the world we live in.

https://www.heartmath.org/assets/upload ... g-wave.pdf

So there is scientific proof that our state of being effects the whole and that not only earth has a profound effect on us, but the sun and cosmos as well. How Anu ever thought he could be more powerful than that I will never know. It's not his creation. Yet he thought he could imprison the Sovereign Integral not realizing that he would suffer from such imprisonment even more than those he deceived because of his reasons for doing so. As we unravel this and become freer he fights for more control and becomes more imprisoned. I wouldn't want to be him or his minions for how extremely difficult they have made this for themselves. I can feel some compassion for them with this understanding. Ignorance is not bliss.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Dook wrote:
starduster wrote:
Dook wrote:

James first said he was a member of the Central Race. So now he says that he's really an Atlantean?

The Urantia channeling is another account of Anu's dealing? And how is the Wingmakers not another account of Anu's dealing? Oh, because you can't handle the concept of a real God and Jesus because they didn't give you the life that you really wanted.

The problem isn't truth, it's you. You've invented concepts that you think the universe has to abide by. It doesn't. It's not about you. It never was, it never will be. You're not going to get your way with God's universe.

You want a society based on equality? Right, a pure European socialist system that rewards the lazy and untalented.

OK, it is clear, that you have not read the materials ... and that you have no real desire to read them, for whatever reason, you resist this awareness - IMO it is because your belief system is based upon Hierarchical teaching - as intended - by god/anu's agenda to Suppress Consciousness and loot this Planet

Jesus said, the truth shall set you free (from your dependence upon others)- the WMMs reveals,

Teacher: We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature—our origin. We are each allowed access to this higher knowledge not by how we act, but by simply being what we are.

there is nothing that prevents you from reading the materials and accessing this "higher knowledge" if that is what you genuinely desire and no one can do that for you

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:54 am 
Posting Freak

I'm quite convinced that the work being done through HeartMath is the scientific quadrant of Lyricus on the planet right now and Doc Childre is it's leader.

Quote:
The convergence of several independent lines of evidence provides strong support for the existence of a global information field that connects all living systems and consciousness. Every cell in our bodies is bathed in an external and internal environment of fluctuating invisible magnetic forces that can affect virtually every cell and circuit in biological systems. Therefore, it should not be surprising that numerous physiological rhythms in humans and global collective behaviors are not only synchronized with solar and geomagnetic activity, but disruptions in these fields can create adverse effects on human health and behavior. The most likely mechanism for explaining how solar and geomagnetic influences affect human health and behavior are a coupling between the human nervous system and resonating geomagnetic frequencies, called Schumann resonances, which occur in the earth-ionosphere resonant cavity and Alfvén waves. It is well established that these resonant frequencies directly overlap with those of the human brain and cardiovascular system. If all living systems are indeed interconnected and communicate with each other via biological, electromagnetic, and nonlocal fields, it stands to reason that humans can work together in a co-creative relationship to consciously increase the coherence in the global field environment, which in turn distributes this information to all living systems within the field.

GCI was established to help facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation, and enduring peace. A primary goal of GCI is to test the hypothesis that large numbers of people when in a heart-coherent state and holding a shared intention can encode information on the earth’s energetic and geomagnetic fields, which act as carrier waves of this physiologically patterned and relevant information. In order to conduct this research, a global network of 12 to 14 ultrasensitive magnetic field detectors specifically designed to measure the earth’s magnetic resonances is being installed strategically around the planet. More important is GCI’s primary goal to motivate as many people as possible to work together in a more coherent and collaborative manner to increase the collective human consciousness.

If we are persuaded that not only external fields of solar and cosmic origins but also human attention and emotion can directly affect the physical world and the mental and emotional states of others (consciousness), it broadens our view of what interconnectedness means and how it can be intentionally utilized to shape the future of the world we live in.

https://www.heartmath.org/assets/upload ... g-wave.pdf

What I gather from this is that being in a coherent state which means in the Heart and that's physically as well,(by practicing the six Heart Virtues and various HeartMath techniques for those interested), makes it much easier to deal with those fluctuating electromagnetic and geomagnetic fields, solar and cosmic energies, because in our state of coherence we effect those fields and energies. We effect each other individually and collectively and even those in nonlocal fields. The collective effect increases with each person who decides that expressing positive emotion is much more conducive than the negative. The negative is exhausting. Just ask me. :lol: Anyway, GCI is scientifically proving what James has been telling us for years. And despite how negative and chaotic it can seem at times that's a good sign too because so much is being brought to light that has been hidden for a very long time. Once it's brought to light it's darkness is diminished, it can only thrive in secrecy and feed off of unacknowledged/unconscious darkness/fear. Once the Grand Portal is discovered and people see their souls for all of their incarnations and that their purpose has always been to acknowledge this and be the "underneath where the soul flies", then the changes on this planet are almost unimaginable because it will be nothing like what the perceptions in unawakened human instruments can imagine.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:09 am 
 WWW  Profile

Aun is an immortal being.
The Central Race holds the Seventh Superuniverse Template for beings that are in the
Seventh Superuniverse. This is where we find Anunnaki, and the Human 2.0 at this time.

The Central Race has a group called the WingMakers who created the Light Beings of the Atlanteans, which had as their home planet Earth. However, they are now learning they have been wearing a
"a spacesuit" designed to keep them suppressed from their true identity.

The truth of our history is told in this Interview and it is an opportunity to face ourselves and begin to detach from the functional implants that are part of our "spacesuit." This is done by a commitment to the Quantum Pause (Spiritual Activism e-paper) and having our core center the six heart virtues and practicing the When-Which-How moment by moment.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

So not only were some of us Atlanteans but we are also WingMakers. We created our own light bodies before being Atlanteans. That's pretty awesome. About being WingMakers, we would never be able surpass, neutralize and destroy the HMS and Hologram of Deception if we didn't have our future WingMaker selves helping us now. Good to hear from you Darlene! :? )

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
So not only were some of us Atlanteans but we are also WingMakers. We created our own light bodies before being Atlanteans. That's pretty awesome. About being WingMakers, we would never be able surpass, neutralize and destroy the HMS and Hologram of Deception if we didn't have our future WingMaker selves helping us now.
It's good to hear from you Darlene! :? )

When contemplating that future WingMaker self I realized that I was thinking of it in human terms. Which human of all the incarnations would it be? And if not human then what? I think it's human in a whole new concept of what that means. Human 3.0 S.I.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:39 pm 

Marduk Tov sorry for the mess he made by being fragmented.
Human 3.0 cleans it up
Hologram of deception shattered
2 Suns in the Sky manifests
Nibiru "lands"

Anu caught by surprise
He did not see IT coming
Thank you Mahu Nahi
MacTZorb

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:11 pm 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
Marduk Tov sorry for the mess he made by being fragmented.
Human 3.0 cleans it up
Hologram of deception shattered
2 Suns in the Sky manifests
Nibiru "lands"

Anu caught by surprise
He did not see IT coming
Thank you Mahu Nahi
MacTZorb

It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere! - Voltaire

Niburu is a hoax, it doesn't exist, and a distraction and diversion for the gullible and scientifically unsophistcated. It's to take the focus off of the TTP and other enslaving trade agreements. Cliff is right about us needing courage for these times instead of fear.
This gives some interesting info concerning where the concept of Nibiru came from, a 33 Degree Mason, Zechariah Sitchin, whose books have been proven to contain false, and mis/dis information. Cliff High also explains the bubble no.1 we're in as well when he says we can't leave our solar system....nor can any 3D object enter it. According to Cliff the world is transitioning into a digital economy and that the old system is dead. That conclusion was ratified by world leaders secretly behind closed doors. Their usual way of doing things. :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03t3XaXERwU

Quote:

The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda

Bold mine.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

after considerable pondering, I believe that this is the appropriate place to put this information ... because it validifies, the existance of an advanced species of aliens on this planet... most likely the ones that Dr Neruda is telling us about - without mentioning "aliens" in the vid, we understand intuitively due to the scale of the rape of this planet -
As James has hinted, and it becomes evident in this vid - it was not only gold, that the Annunaki sought from our Planet, ... this video gives us a glimpse of the size of the Looting that went on - and it is mind boggling to consider what we call "forest" are bushes that somehow survived the devastation caused by Aliens - While we ourselves are examples of this Species' genetic manipulations, the Earth reveals its own state of being before the Aliens arrived - plainly, as this vid points it out ... otherwise we are progrmaned not see, what is "hidden" in plain sight, because the Hierarchies have concealed our origins and suppressed our Consciousness - by designed deception

this vid starts out slow, but by the time you get to the end of it, you may find yourself thinking, that this is one of the most important pieces of the puzzle one could hope to find - because it changes your perspective - of who you are - forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next