WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:02 pm 

Do they have a forum for me to discuss Urantia? As I said, they're love and lighters who don't care about fixing any of today's problems because they know when they die they are going to heaven. I'm more into trying to fix things here before we move on.

I'm not wasting pointless moments here. I'm fighting Caligastia, aka the Deceiver, aka the Devil, who is still on the earth. There is no greater fight.

James has mentioned Jeshua Ben Joseph? Oh well that changes everything. He actually mentioned Him? Oh wow! His grace, James, gave Jesus credibility by speaking His name!

Perhaps I need to check out some more WMM? Once again, you're really not in command of anything or anyone. Why do you keep thinking you are?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Bye Dook. I don't engage with hostile people who come here trying to bait us to react to them because of their issues. You are trolling and I'm just not interested in engaging you any further. I wish you well on your journey as a seeker and perhaps, eventually, if or when you chose to resolve your hostility and anger in a manner conducive to an intelligent, amiable conversation , what you are seeking will find you open enough to allow it in.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:38 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Bye Dook. I don't engage with hostile people who come here trying to bait us to react to them because of their issues. You are trolling and I'm just not interested in engaging you any further. I wish you well on your journey as a seeker and perhaps, eventually, if or when you chose to resolve your hostility and anger in a manner conducive to an intelligent, amiable conversation , what you are seeking will find you open enough to allow it in.

You're leaving? Awww. Okay, c ya. Laterrs. Don't accept any wooden nickles? Oh, you did and still think it's going to magically turn into a nickel with wings. It's not.

I'm hostile? Anyone who doesn't submit to your "authority" is hostile huh? Must be a world of hostile people around you.

I'm trolling? James is trolling, he snagged some submerged logs. He told them, "some day you will be a great tree again. You only have to believe," as the logging truck carries them to the factory with the band saw blade.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:35 am 

Hi,Dook,
We are the same purpose to seek a higher expression,although we have different or contrary ideas,please understand everyone's response here whether it seems friendly or not.

I can image our Creator is looking at our discussion with invisible smile now
:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:53 am 
Posting Freak

Moving on here back on topic...I like this reminder of what the soul is and the role it plays and the role of the Sovereign Integral which isn't the soul.

Quote:
Soul is an idea or paradigm that has become a part of the human reality program. Soul is the part of you that contains all memory of your existence as Human 1.0 and Human 2.0. For most of us, this is a vast repository-far too large for the consciousness framework to deal with. So the soul holds this information for each individual human being.

Soul is a paradigm of infinite expression within a finite reality. But you can't be infinite in a finite reality. So soul is not the life force that powers the human consciousness. That is the Sovereign Integral. That is what each of us is when we are stripped naked of all illusion, of all deceptions, of all limitations, of all veils, of all functional implants-including the soul.

It is the redefinition of human identity and expression as I AM WE ARE. From a human perspective, the WingMakers do not see humans as lesser entities, but simply beings with inception points that enslaved them. It is not a judgment that humans are worthless or bad or sinful, or weak or needy. None of those things. Humanity needs a new start. A point in which they can synchronize in one realization, and that is the expression of I AM WE ARE. Living those words as behavior.

Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda, p.21-22

I love how simple he makes this to understand and how clear it is. Not to speak of how nonjudgmental it is. There is so much compassion and understanding and a wonderful example of the behavior he is talking about. I contemplate what it is like being a Sovereign Integral a lot. What can make it difficult is using the limited mind to do so because it can't comprehend such unlimitedness. The lower mind being implanted and conditioned, is a programmed computer like mind and very much subject to its linear and sequential conditions. Never has it appeared so clearly to me before as being rather robotic, and slow and excruciatingly boring. The same old, same old repetitive looping thoughts and so confined according to rules, restrictions, limitations and confined to the judgments of a reactive emotional implant that spits out the lowest frequencies imaginable racing for the bottom. I have no problem leaving the memories of that behind. Still, to transmute such energies and transcend them is worth it. So our new inception point is not a part of the HMS agenda so therefore can only come through the Energetic Heart from a place untouched and untouchable by the HMS and Hologram of Deception. Ever. No wonder we transcended all of this as the WingMakers I AM WE ARE. This is my understanding so far. I was called to these materials in 1998 when they first hit the web that November and never was I so excited about anything to want to dive into so completely as I was when I first discovered these or they actually found me. It has been quite the journey since and really, never a dull moment and never have I doubted what resonates so powerfully within me to the WMM. That resonance has always been there just waiting to align with what its equal too. ;^}

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:15 am 

yhg342 wrote:
Hi,Dook,
We are the same purpose to seek a higher expression,although we have different or contrary ideas,please understand everyone's response here whether it seems friendly or not.

I can image our Creator is looking at our discussion with invisible smile now
:lol:

A lot of this WM stuff is good. The Heart Virtues, love, compassion, appreciation, humility, forgiveness, understanding, valor, that's all good stuff, but James didn't create those ideas. They've been with humanity for a very long time. He's hijacking things that already exist and trying to take credit for them while attempting to dismiss God and the real Jesus.

I definitely understand everyone's response here. This is all they have. What are they going to do without it? Where are they going to go? It has to be true because nothing else works for them. It's just time to grow up, face facts, the world is a difficult and challenging place. Get out of bed, put your shoes on, and get to work.

What makes me angry is when people try to control me, tell me what to do as if I need someone with less education to tell me what to do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Sarah: “Where’s the creator of Anu... the real God? How can we be allowed to live and operate in this kind of deception?”

Dr. Neruda: “The WingMakers talk about the transformation/mastership model... hold on.
(Dr. Neruda went to a page among his folders.) This is how they put it: ‘The time has come to integrate the dominant model of the Hierarchy (evolution/saviorship) with the dominant model of Source Intelligence(transformation/mastership). This integration can only be achieved at the level of the entity. It cannot occur within the context of a human instrument or an aspect of the Hierarchy. Only the entity—the wholeness of inter-dimensional sovereignty imbued with Source Intelligence—can facilitate and fully experience the integration of these two models of existence.’”

Sarah: “So what does that have to do with my question?”

Dr. Neruda: “Each individual being is responsible for this. God or Source Intelligence isn’t going to come down from the heavens and correct human faults or obstacles. Humans need to take responsibility for this—”

Sarah: “But seriously, how? We’re wrapped in so many layers of deception—”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s not easy. The WingMakers write about the heart virtues as the behavioral construct for this time, and how these words can be applied and lived, not simply held in the head as a worthy concept.”

Sarah:
“I don’t think you’ve mentioned these before. What are they?”

Dr. Neruda: “Appreciation or gratitude, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding and valor or courage. It is the combination of nowness—being in the now—and applying these words in our behaviors. It’s being impeccable in this practice.”

Sarah:
“What happens if you do?”

Dr. Neruda: “The unconscious mind is a doorway into all beings. These behaviors go out to all beings. They support the building of the Sovereign Integral Network Human 3.0, which is the replacement of separation consciousness of
Human 2.0. So this is the application of insertive behavior, which is to say, I will insert these behaviors in my nowness. They will become the palette of my behavioral choice.

“The other half of this equation is the resistive behaviors, and these are withdrawing and
stopping behaviors that support separation and deception. These are active resistances. Saying
‘no’ to behaviors of your own and others, without judgment.

“Again, whether you operate in the insertive or resistive behavioral mode, you are affecting the
whole. You either support oneness and equality, the I AM WE ARE, or you support
separation and deception, also known in our reality, as the status quo.

“The starting point of behavior or expression is in the now. This is the creative nerve center.
Every single now is a potential to support oneness and equality in this world and help birth
the Human 3.0 and the Sovereign Integral Network."

Neruda Interview 5, p.22-23

Well, that seems rather straight forward and clear. I love how powerful we are in being able to effect the whole like this. Of course it works with negative behaviors as well they go out and support separation and deception. Ignorance is NOT bliss it can be rather miserable. :shock: Good thing we have a choice, huh? :lol:

Dr. Neruda: “The unconscious mind is a doorway into all beings. These behaviors go out to all beings. They support the building of the Sovereign Integral Network Human 3.0, which is the replacement of separation consciousness of Human 2.0. So this is the application of insertive behavior, which is to say, I will insert these behaviors in my nowness. They will become the palette of my behavioral choice.

“The other half of this equation is the resistive behaviors, and these are withdrawing and
stopping behaviors that support separation and deception. These are active resistances. Saying
‘no’ to behaviors of your own and others, without judgment.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
less education, or less indoctrination and conditioning ? so that you will "automatically" react predictably, and can be manipulated easily and trained to worship/serve a god, that lacks all evidence of ever expressing genuine Virtures, that identify him as being connected to Our Creator

What has god got to offer - that Nature doesn't provide - unconditionally - but some unsubstantiated promise of a reward if you go to the place he created and we call " death "- willingly, and self-limit our soul/consciousness of the experiences that Life has to offer - which happens to be the only Knowledge that is Universally True and not just "hear/say"... because we are all in this together, we can share our findings and perhaps make the truth easier for others seeking it - to find ...because we all have the same Origins, and potential to achieve our Destiny ... at our own pace.

you keep being inspired to come to the WMF, dook, why do you continue to resist the awareness of who god really is? Perhaps you need to Refine your Ego so that it doesn't lead you around by the nose looking for praise from the herd... how much "bad" could happen, if you chose to step out of your "cave of discontent" for a moment and allowed yourself to believe that the Atlantians/First Beings - know god, from their personal experience with him ... and they chose, in their infancy/innocence to avoid any relationship with him - instinctively ... preferring to live their lives in exile, than to submit themselves to a inequitable society based X-clusively upon the "will of god" - but until they "developed" their inate potential to access Full Consciousness - they could not free their fellow man from Anu's Kingdom of Deception ... which they did, after almost fifty thousand years of failed attempts -in 1998, by activating a program within the Genetic mind system - that makes us aware of who we really are, and why we are here - if we can trust ourselves, to cut loose, from the Hierarchy and find the Wholeness Navigator and activate our Heart's intuitive intelligence, that instantly discerns true from deception...without judgment.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:43 pm 

starduster wrote:
less education, or less indoctrination and conditioning ? so that you will "automatically" react predictably, and can be manipulated easily and trained to worship/serve a god, that lacks all evidence of ever expressing genuine Virtures, that identify him as being connected to Our Creator

What has god got to offer - that Nature doesn't provide - unconditionally - but some unsubstantiated promise of a reward if you go to the place he created and we call " death "- willingly, and self-limit our soul/consciousness of the experiences that Life has to offer - which happens to be the only Knowledge that is Universally True and not just "hear/say"... because we are all in this together, we can share our findings and perhaps make the truth easier for others seeking it - to find ...because we all have the same Origins, and potential to achieve our Destiny ... at our own pace.

you keep being inspired to come to the WMF, dook, why do you continue to resist the awareness of who god really is? Perhaps you need to Refine your Ego so that it doesn't lead you around by the nose looking for praise from the herd... how much "bad" could happen, if you chose to step out of your "cave of discontent" for a moment and allowed yourself to believe that the Atlantians/First Beings - know god, from their personal experience with him ... and they chose, in their infancy/innocence to avoid any relationship with him - instinctively ... preferring to live their lives in exile, than to submit themselves to a inequitable society based X-clusively upon the "will of god" - but until they "developed" their inate potential to access Full Consciousness - they could not free their fellow man from Anu's Kingdom of Deception ... which they did, after almost fifty thousand years of failed attempts -in 1998, by activating a program within the Genetic mind system - that makes us aware of who we really are, and why we are here - if we can trust ourselves, to cut loose, from the Hierarchy and find the Wholeness Navigator and activate our Heart's intuitive intelligence, that instantly discerns true from deception...without judgment.

What proof is there that this Anu exists and is creating the universe? James says so, that's it. Didn't he also say that there was this ACIO and the Animus and some guy 15 who was trying to create technology that would enable us to go back in time to change aliens thought process? Koo koo for co co puffs.

I know absolutely that God exists but I don't worship anyone, not while I'm on the earth, not gonna happen. Maybe as I ascend through the universal training schools I will but it's not going to happen at this level. We have too much work to do.

What has God got to offer? He never offered you anything. You use Judaism as proof of a God that you don't believe in all the while using WM material as proof of First Source who doesn't really exist.

We all have the potential to achieve our destiny at our own pace? Correct. You use that as a negative towards the real Jesus and real God but it's somehow a positive when it comes from James because James says God is not a being but diffused into all of us, and this Jesus guy was just a little bit better than a human.

Why do I resist the awareness of who Anu is? Because bull is bull. Humans from the future are helping us against an evil god who creates the universe to trap Godlike beings? Nope.

I'm looking for praise from the heard? If you knew anything about UB people you would know that it's not exactly accepted by most of society.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Sarah: “But you already said that spacetime is an illusion.”

Dr. Neruda: “That’s true. It is, but it’s hard to imagine that the universe in which we exist is really a hologram projection that was programmed inside our unconscious mind and we’re really inside this hologram, wearing a human uniform that was outfitted to perceive only this hologram. The WingMakers say that the real world is sound. Everything is sound and resonance of sound. Everything we have in our human uniform for sensing our universe is millions of years of evolutionary design to tune into that hologram and only that hologram.”

Sarah: “How does that hologram extend beyond this physical world then? You said even the afterlife is part of it?”

Dr. Neruda: “There are many aspects to the afterlife. There is God, first and foremost. There is the Light of illumination. There is the universal spirit and individual soul. There is a hierarchy of angels and masters. There is the concept of karma and reincarnation or sin and salvation. The concept of heaven and hell. The concept of the chosen. The concept of an ascension path. The concept of the Book of Records or Akashic records. All of these concepts were designed into an upgrade of the human 2.0 interface. Certain human beings are programmed to find these concepts in their unconscious mind layer and share them. As a result, religions sprout. Philosophies rise sometimes in support of the religions, sometimes in contradiction. Esoteric cults rise. All the while the human being remains lost. It remains muddled in its illusion. Everything tied to an empty promise in a belief, and in all those beliefs, one thing remains constant: separation.

“The program is vast in its reach, and the Anunnaki, once they had mined sufficient gold, had an entire race of beings enslaved. Anu, along with his allies in the Sirian and Serpent races, decided it would be best to turn the human 2.0s into a worthless creature that forever sought enlightenment through belief. And who do you suppose would provide the things to believe in? Anu and Marduk.

“Everything became learning lessons. The earth was a school house. If you learn your lessons, you won’t have to keep incarnating. Learn, learn, learn. But what are you learning? You are learning to believe in the afterlife, as it was described and prescribed by Anu and his designers. You are learning to don your human uniform obediently. You are learning to discern how humanity is different. You are learning to link every self-image you have to the world of three-dimensions, while hoping there is more after death.

“The sober reality is that after you die, the being inside you is met by a guardian who will take you to your destination, based mostly on your deeds in this life. However, most beings are taken to a life review where they face their life in every detail, and based on that experience an authoritative figure will prescribe your next life options for reincarnation. You are essentially recycled into the same program with a new mother and family, and a programmed life path is laid out for you to follow.

“The afterlife program and process is all part of the master program to retain the enslavement of the beings. Remember, we’re interdimensional beings—meaning we exist in 3-D and the higher planes. It’s just that these higher planes are designed by the Anunnaki. They are not of the real dimensional planes. Otherwise, we would die, discover who we really are, and we would never reincarnate or if we did, we would tell everyone on earth that this is all an illusion.”

Sarah: “Why? Why do it this way? It doesn’t make sense.”

Dr. Neruda: “What began as an experiment in three-dimensional exploration from a higher dimensional reality became what is here. Every human being will confront this reality eventually. It cannot be avoided. We can agonize about the lack of fairness or ask why, but whether it makes sense to you doesn’t change the fact that we live in a world of designed separation. Divide and conquer.

Everything is programmed and projected within our consciousness of the HMS and aligned with what our 5 senses will perceive, based on belief in a consensus reality.Even the programmed so called afterlife. I understand why James says its best to have as few beliefs as possible or no beliefs at all.These bodies were so programmed to such an extent that when we were first trapped in them all of our conscious awareness was completely focused on survival of the bodies, us thinking we were helping in this experiment with the Annunaki and their cohorts. Our consciousness before being in these bodies was not a triad of consciousness, that was created by ANU. And because we were so trusting it never occurred to us to not be so focused on survival in the bodies. However, the Atlantians who escaped being forced into bodies how did they escape and where did they go? Since they weren't influenced by separation and deception could they operate as One? The Annunaki operate in a hierarchical structured environment in bubble 2, were the Atlantians considered more spiritually advanced because they didn't operate as a hierarchy?? The Annunaki operate from bubble 2 and that is where we once operated as well. So those who escaped the Annunaki are they still in bubble 2. Were we aware of bubble 3 before being trapped and are the bubble 2 escapees now aware of bubble 3?Was that another reason they were thought of as being more spiritually advanced? So does the hologram we are trapped in reflect somewhat of the Annunaki hierarchy in bubble 2? I imagine they use the same techniques there of fear etc to control those lower on the hierarchical scale. And... Bubble 1 didn't exist before the Deception perpetrated by the Annunaki. So with its confined creation is it what also confined bubble 2 so that the Annunaki could be contained and not allowed to expand anymore? First Source is reasserting itself or making itself known throughout all of creation interesting to see how that unfolds especially in those who are afraid to acknowledge an intelligence greater than them and more powerful than can be imagined. I say that because I don't think of power in HMS terms because I know thats a program that is so deceptive especially since we are not these bodies or the programmed apparatus used to deceive us into thinking we are.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:41 pm 
Posting Freak

The Atlantians (who refused to embody Anus altered HI), didn't GO anywhere, they are right here, ... they always have been - and always will be - The Earth is multi-dimentional - and so are we - we just haven't REALized it yet - there aren't any "bubbles" - just levels of Self-awareness.

I base my understanding on what James revealed in the PCI ... snipped and pasted below, related to this discussion and aligned with what we were told in the fifth interview:

Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional. First Source is all of us. It is the Collective Us. It is not a God living in some distant pocket of the universe. First Source is the Human Collective unencumbered with the HMS. First Source divided itself into individualized expressions – us. In the beginning, we inhabited dimensions that were not material, but existed at quantum levels of time and space.

However, as the dimensions grew in density through the expansion of creation (our creation), we, as individualized, interdimensional beings, were seduced to enter the human body. This seduction was a co-conspiracy of forces led by Anu, the King of the Anunnaki, who required enslaved workers to mine the physical gold that was present on Earth in abundance. Those beings we now consider the Atlanteans, were interdimensional living upon Earth, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments.

This embodiment was a grand experiment in human engineering, and the Human Mind System (HMS) was at the core of this project. Anu realized that the only way to enslave the Atlanteans was to sheath them in a mind system that would reduce their capacity to express their true nature, and instead, express the programs embedded within the HMS. These programs were the creation of Anu and his scientists.

The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

It was these Atlanteans that became known in mythological terms as the Elohim or Shining Ones, and these are the same as we know today as the WingMakers. These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns within the human instrument from realizing they are present.

The Quantum Moment, as its First Point, perceives that the individual is sovereign and infinite and exists here. Right here. It is not flying about on the soul planes; it is not hidden in the robes of a God or Master; it is not separate from your human instrument; and it does not avoid the human condition. It is, and always will be, right here.

As written in my previous answer, you are here and always have been and always will be. There is no where to go outside of yourself to find yourself or God or Light or enlightenment or ascension. Look at it this way, if you are self-contained, if the Sovereign Integral is indeed within you at all times, then where exactly do you need to ascend? It is realization, not ascension. And realization has, as its First Point, the unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness of Self in all life expressions.

Your entire life is a series of moments or passages of time, and in each passage you are accompanied by your infinite Self that is seeking one thing on this Earth: Self-realization of itself within the human instrument.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

It was these Atlanteans that became known in mythological terms as the Elohim or Shining Ones, and these are the same as we know today as the WingMakers. These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns within the human instrument from realizing they are present.

Thanx for this reminder star, I forgot about them escaping into dimensional pockets in the Atlantic ocean. (From the Camelot Interview). Note the part it says about them not being in human bodies like we are experiencing, HMS and all. That means that we cannot see them per say because of our programmed perceptual limitations in the density of these particular human bodies. Deprogramming ourselves from the HMS will allow for much better communication with these awesome beings I would think.

The bubble thing is an analogy. I never said or implied that we had any place to go. The implication always is that we need to question so we can change our perceptions of where we really are now. And it is not through using our HMS that we experience what is truly NOW. And dimensions as we comprehend them with our limited HMS are all confined to bubble 1. Bubble 2 is where the Annunaki work from to confine all that they created in bubble 1, multidimensionally. And so it seems that the Atlantians that escaped captivity of the Annunaki are still operating from bubble 2 as well, but without the hierarchy. And bubble 3 is what the Annunaki refuse to acknowledge and is what confines them from wrecking any more havoc with their conquering destructive controlling behavior. Bubble 3 is where a lot of help comes from to us trapped in bubble 1. Dimensions in bubble 1 are created by Anu as layers stacked on top of each other to confine us that much more in bubble 1 for the purpose of being ultimately controlled forever by Anu. In the process of him stacking them he slowed down time so to speak, to what we now experience that as. However, its all unravelling and that is why we think time is speeding up. It's not , it's adjusting to a whole different concept instead and that concept is aligned with First Source reasserting itself. Anu's created dimensions all exist here and now in bubble 1. That very space that you think only you occupy can be occupied by many at once because its multidimensional. You know 4 dimensions of it anyway, no doubt there are many more. We are like blind people who only see and acknowledge a tiny fraction of what is teeming all around us due to the abject limitations of the HMS. This is my understanding so far and I am well aware that it is hardly scratching the surface and I am open for more understanding.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns within the human instrument from realizing they are present.

That's how we were before these bodies, hard to imagine huh?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:17 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns within the human instrument from realizing they are present.

That's how we were before these bodies, hard to imagine huh?

and I believe that is how we are now - at least "in potential" ... Sovereign Entities are multi-dimensional and multi-versal - the Human Mind system has been enhanced , and the Human Instrument can be transformed ... by the Wingmakers who created it in the first place and programed it to evolve with Nature - and expand with the collective intelligence of millions - restoring full Consciousness is our Destiny

feel free to dance :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:51 am 
Posting Freak

The Sovereign Integral state of being is in stillness, emptiness, and silence. When doing the Quantum Pause it is what I aim for. It is sooo calming, with no associative memory or attachment to anything, and the silence its... underneath all of the noise and it is so very, very, still, there is no mind there, there is no-thing there...between the breathes and in the pauses...the VOID...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:47 am 
Posting Freak

before I start this reply I'd like to preface it by saying, these are my own "observations" after practicing the QP daily (often more than once) for five years

it is my understanding, that the QP is a "breathing exercise" - that allows us to become aware of the Sovereign Integral's "world" - when we extend the "moment" between inhaling and exhaling (to equal "moments") ... to give us an opportunity to become aware of the pristine "world" the SI lives in - or to "make its (calm) presence known" ... and to better do this, I envision a old time film, with four pictures of the world we are facing, coming towards us (inhale), at that moment and one "blank" followed by four more frames of the world moving past us (exhale) with a blank frame behind it ... our "natural" breathing practice, encourages our our Mind to all but skip-over the blank space - the "world of the SI" without notice.

The QP adds three more blank/empty frames between Now and the Past (inhale and exhale) so that we can view the world of the SI, as clearly (or not) as we view Now, and the Past ... in that "emptiness" we experience - as you have pointed out Shay, "calm" - and because we make ourselves, make these empty "moments" equal, to the time we spend in the Now and the Past ... and they follow each active "glimpse" of our Reality, there is twice as many opportunities to "view" the calm of our "life-force" and experience that Calm and BE there --- to BE Calm ... and (always) aware of how "close" and accessible Calmness is ... and eventually, how valuable it is to our Balance ... it is a "place" were we can step out of the "winds of change" - and appreciate, via absence of activity, (furniture and walls), our true state of being -when we are NOT being "animated" - but existing - none the less

I hope that makes sense ... we "(with)hold our Breath" to experience the Sovereign Integrals perspective - uninfluenced by what the body is participating in - or its needs - it re-assures us, that even if we "not breathing", ( twice as much as we are breathing) - we are still participating in Life - more calmly in that pause - if we use this technique, to "pause" ... anytime we feel like we are being rushed or overwhelmed - when all we need is a "moment to catch our breath" and get the SI's perspective - without the Drama of the "movie" Anu is projecting in 3D triggering our emotions

the thing that led me to believe this was possible, was when I began making myself aware of when I "held my breath" ... was when I was most focused - and came to the conclusion that that was also when I was most OPEN to suggestion ... and allowed the Presences of the SI - Its perspectives - to be known... whether I was "conscious" of IT or not - this ability to "hit the pause button" is always available.

It is the breath, enabled through Nature, that is life-giving to the human instrument, and it is the human instrument that is life-giving to the Sovereign Integral within the manifested physical reality of Earth. Thus, breath is the link, and Quantum Pause enables this link to be nurtured, expanded, strengthened, and made stable. Answer 23 from James: PCI (resources section of the Webpage)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:03 pm 
Posting Freak

You certianly made a good attempt at trying to describe it star, it's not at all easy to do I have found. I can appreciate what you are saying, thank you. What I get from it , is that every time I do it and reach that still, empty, silent state of no mind, nothing else exists except being an observer of the observer that is me, like having touched home if only in that moment of realizing, I am that home...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:46 pm 

And what about the Central Race? What happened to them in all this Anu/Atlantean bull?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Dook wrote:
And what about the Central Race? What happened to them in all this Anu/Atlantean bull?

Whaaat!!?? Urantia doesn't have all the answers??!! :shock:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:41 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
before I start this reply I'd like to preface it by saying, these are my own "observations" after practicing the QP daily (often more than once) for five years

it is my understanding, that the QP is a "breathing exercise" - that allows us to become aware of the Sovereign Integral's "world" - when we extend the "moment" between inhaling and exhaling (to equal "moments") ... to give us an opportunity to become aware of the pristine "world" the SI lives in - or to "make its (calm) presence known" ... and to better do this, I envision a old time film, with four pictures of the world we are facing, coming towards us (inhale), at that moment and one "blank" followed by four more frames of the world moving past us (exhale) with a blank frame behind it ... our "natural" breathing practice, encourages our our Mind to all but skip-over the blank space - the "world of the SI" without notice.

The QP adds three more blank/empty frames between Now and the Past (inhale and exhale) so that we can view the world of the SI, as clearly (or not) as we view Now, and the Past ... in that "emptiness" we experience - as you have pointed out Shay, "calm" - and because we make ourselves, make these empty "moments" equal, to the time we spend in the Now and the Past ... and they follow each active "glimpse" of our Reality, there is twice as many opportunities to "view" the calm of our "life-force" and experience that Calm and BE there --- to BE Calm ... and (always) aware of how "close" and accessible Calmness is ... and eventually, how valuable it is to our Balance ... it is a "place" were we can step out of the "winds of change" - and appreciate, via absence of activity, (furniture and walls), our true state of being -when we are NOT being "animated" - but existing - none the less

I hope that makes sense ... we "(with)hold our Breath" to experience the Sovereign Integrals perspective - uninfluenced by what the body is participating in - or its needs - it re-assures us, that even if we "not breathing", ( twice as much as we are breathing) - we are still participating in Life - more calmly in that pause - if we use this technique, to "pause" ... anytime we feel like we are being rushed or overwhelmed - when all we need is a "moment to catch our breath" and get the SI's perspective - without the Drama of the "movie" Anu is projecting in 3D triggering our emotions

the thing that led me to believe this was possible, was when I began making myself aware of when I "held my breath" ... was when I was most focused - and came to the conclusion that that was also when I was most OPEN to suggestion ... and allowed the Presences of the SI - Its perspectives - to be known... whether I was "conscious" of IT or not - this ability to "hit the pause button" is always available.

It is the breath, enabled through Nature, that is life-giving to the human instrument, and it is the human instrument that is life-giving to the Sovereign Integral within the manifested physical reality of Earth. Thus, breath is the link, and Quantum Pause enables this link to be nurtured, expanded, strengthened, and made stable. Answer 23 from James: PCI (resources section of the Webpage)

I really love Permaculture and other similar things that are making people everywhere more aware of earth and nature and showing ways that people in cities, towns, hamlets, whatever, can be more in sync with her ways no matter where we are. After all, no matter where we live , we ALL live on this planet and no matter where we are we can still do the Quantum Pause and practice Understanding with the rest of those 6 Heart Virtues. 8)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:03 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Dook wrote:

Of course not, only James has all the answers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Dook wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Dook wrote:

Of course not, only James has all the answers.

Well then why aren't you asking him ? :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:34 am 
Posting Freak

Dook, all "soul-carriers" are SECUs (Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe) - whether they are embodied or not

YOU are a member of the Central "race" that were created to explore - the seven Universes that encompass the "central" universe ... so all you need to do, is looking in the mirror and to know where "THEY" ARE now, because YOU are one of them, that was created - to create "soul carriers" to explore MEST.... and we are the last species to incarnate ... but the first to embody a physical Human Instrument - and perfect it

If you don't recognize your Self, it is because when we incarnated here, our self Consciousness was fragmented

but not to fear ... the Wingmakers know how to "fix" it - having collected the data of the five species that incarnated here before us, we now finally understand that we need to BE physical in order to do that, in a Physical environment ... and we are physical now - and nothing prevents us from fusing together, the components of the SECU's consciousness that were fragment by the Incarnation Process because we still have Free Will - and that is what identifies us as SECU's whether we are aware of it or not

and no one - in their "right mind" would be a slave, when they can be free... and that's what the "good and faithful" servants of god, have been programed to be ... willing participants in an inequitable society created by god/anu

Last edited by starduster on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Rick wrote:
Brilliant! You are totally on the page. Even the very word god with a little "g" is a trigger, programming with little insight. Anu, the tyrant and his Anunnaki, Sirian and "snake-people" conglomeration want the programmed response to a higher power or whatever. My intention was to reiterate our limitless potentiality, each of us are always infinite multidimensional spirits. The subtle meaning reaches further within into internal definitions of so called spirituality beyond the indoctrination of the myriad presentations of formal religion as it is presented collectively, worldwide. The spark Ov life-force that animates Anu as a being is the very same that animates our space-suits as well as The Atlanteans. Were-are there 6.8 billion Atlanteans thousands of years ago before our initial agreement with the Niberubians? Not at all. There is currently this many humans incarnating on the planet not because this is the number of earth dwelling Atlanteans. Think about it, Anu would never had needed billions of gold mining slaves. The ONLY possible explanation is as fallows. Take a deep breath. Extra-dimensional souls from all over the place (Not Earth) have intentional incarnated with full knowledge that they too would be born here in 3-d flesh. Knowing the pitfalls of the E.T. created afterlife and being "stuck" as it were on Prison-slave-planet. Our dimension is obviously fascinating enough for them to want to be born here. It fallows logically that there must be some mechanism in place installed to allow creatures inhabiting other worlds in what we consider another universe to chose parents, the likeness of material form and agree to be born here.
Soon there will be 7.5 billion humans reincarnating on Earth, "falling" into 3-d material form must be all the rage in the galaxy.

Rereading this has struck me with what an awesomely intelligent insight it is Rick. I wish I would of thought of it! :lol: This is what it triggered in me upon my rereading. Ya, of course it could mean that because this is the biggest act in town or the universe others would want to get in on it too. However, Anu created this particular universe as well so no matter where they came from it its still a part of the universal Anu Hologram of Deception program. However, the densest humans or beings in the entire universe are here and originated on this planet because of the earth's magnetic core and the Atlanteans. The Sirians, Reptilians and Annunaki did take some of that core and replicate it on other planets as well, them being in this same Anu controlled holographic universe. But obviously, those other planets didn't reach the same density or if they did the life forms on them didn't or if the planet did become dense like here the composition of the lifeforms didn't. Did Anu transplant some of the Atlanteans onto other planets or astroids? What about the Human 1.0s that Marduk saved from the flood in the beginning? Or since this is all programmed perceptions totally split from anything the Energetic Heart perceives since it also has a brain and neuronet system the only thing "real" other than what appears to be so as this planet is the Sun. But is it really the Sun? Since cosmic energies are coming from there to change our DNA and it ain't the Annunaki controlling it, what is it really? I keep thinking of the Truman Show where everything was staged and directed from outside of the set. The Sovereign Integral we are is veiwing from outside of the set as well as being imprisoned within the HMS. When Jim Carrey reached the edge he saw a door, opened it and walked off of the set even though God(the director) tried to persuade him to want to stay imprisoned. Some God huh? Not too powerful either when seen for exactly what he was. Sorry if this seems a bit scattered you just triggered some interesting questions and there are more. :shock:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Rick wrote:
I was thinking about Dr. Neruda's cosmology of dimensional density and discovered right away the key to physical immortality. You simply shift dimensional overtones into one of the less dense waveforms and there are two ways to do that, both stemming from the same source. A synthetic Merkaba, (most likely responsible for the creation of of the third dimensional universe we experience internal reality generation is a feature used by some races) nuts and bolts metal space-time-dimension ship or craft or option number two that thing the Wingmakers materials refer to as the wholeness navigator better known in all ancient cultures by the same name the mer-ka-ba. Anu, The Sirians and the reptillians have set foot on dense Earth in the past, this would involve moving in the other direction. What would happen to your body once you shift density is pretty much nothing as long as you stay within a certain "bandwidth" of overtones or dimensional pockets-notes. Commonly refereed to s the 4th dimension it is said you can find another race "The Ant People" or Zeta-greys who take humans there all the time, but then always bring us back to 3-D. Only SI version 3, but sadly not us, poor lowly 2's cannot enter the more lofty realms. What your body would look like once it enters might be of interest, you will stretch by several feet resembling the humanoid races of the beings from the trinary star system of Sirius, your head will slope back to make room for a larger brain and you will have larger hips. So yeah, get ready for that. According to the metatrons cube human geometry can get even bigger, up to 50 feet tall, but that is so much later for us, just forget I mentioned it. I suspect this fact is true for the serpent people as well as humanoids once they enter that stage in evolution they too will be gigantically huge to us inferior puny 6 foot tallers. You might be like me and wonder who put all that geometric garbage and the face on Mars that we clearly see in 3-D. That would be a failed experiment to separate from Source-God creating another universe to inhabit that took place millions of years prior to this one by another kind of humans that eventually interbred with humans after invading Earth traveling in time to around 13,000 years ago or so. Shame on you Mars, you wrecked an ecosystem and came here to wreck another one, fools. Anyway, if you want to get to SI version 3 without expiring and reincarnating, this is the key.
bye!

Loving this! The speculation is endless. James mentioned in one of the interviews(either the Camelot or Fifth Neruda Interview) how, Interdimensional ETs, get here in their ships. He says they don't travel so much as pop in and out of the different frequencies and they have to be careful of how long they stay here lest they risk manifesting here and being stuck with us. I think their ships are constructed so as to maintain their own frequency it being less dense than us. However, some ships have been found that did manifest I don't know what happened to the occupants or what race they were. Although he did mention the grays. Funny though, he refers to them as benevolent interdimensional beings. We really do need to question everything because of what we have been led to believe through the web etc. concerning the grays. A thought occurred that if we were on another planet because of the magnetic fields or lack of them or even having some of earth's core, the size of the planet and its frequency, would make a difference in how our bodies would be and look. Remember, the first human bodies made to get denser in time were created for earth (alpng with a trapped and very controlled consciousness) and that we most resemble the Sirians and Annunaki although we do have a reptilian brain as well called the lower cerebellum, just above the brain stem back of our head lower down. Also, any beings from other frequencies not 3D we couldn't see with our programmed 3D eyes. Because we are the densest and most materialized being in the universe we can't see anyone else. :lol: For us to see them they have to allow themselves to densify and really, how many truly want to do that? So I do question all of these sightings or contact with other beings from others planets asteroids or whatever except if when in contact it is within the frame of time allowed them to not risk manifesting or densifying permanently here. I'm not saying I don't believe they exist. Also The Dorhman Prophecy comes to mind in how James describes certian humans being transported through the portals into the Annunaki dimensions if not control quarters. Hugelitod's consciousness is put into a reptilian like body so that he can communicate with the Annunaki even if telepathically. His human body is left behind at the earth portal.Wonder if that is true? Wonder if our consciousness could be put into different bodies not Annunaki and that their are benevolent beings capable of doing this? They would be at least as technologically advanced as the Annunaki .And in Quantusum Solomon goes into an altered state that allows him the experiences he has in other frequencies with beings of those frequencies, again the Annunaki, but with Uncle and the ascended Chinese being as well. Were they able to manipulate the Hologram so as Solomon could have those experiences? I really like knowing about the WingMakers and Lyricus. It just goes to show the capabilities of these bodies and our consciousness especially depending on which one is predominant. All the interventions of the WingMakers, Lyricus and associates over the eons is paying off. Good thing none of them are beholden to Anu .Exploring the Heart consciousness is where 'm putting my bets as being more advanced than the tech of the Annunaki . Because if we can do this without that kind of tech we never will experience such entrapment again. With knowing this from the inside out we know it even better than the Annunaki because they never experienced it.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next