WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:24 am 

starduster wrote:
dook, it isn't about "who's smarter" I also have a college degree (in Gerontology) and have not only traveled around the world twice, but actually live in several countries other than the US, and in 16 of the lower 48 states ... but the only thing that matters, is whether we have an OPEN MIND, and are able to discern, what is Universally true ... and find the evidence "hidden in plain sight" that validates that BELIEF... or not and adjust our way of life accordingly.... aka expressing "behavioral intelligence"

when I say "believe what you will" I am not giving you permission to believe something (or not) ... you always have a choice - and Free Will to BELIEVE what ever you choose ... but there is a vast difference between believing and knowing via personal experience ... and that is what I am sharing with you ... my personal experience - that has convinced me that what the Atlantians/LTO are telling us is true ... many of us have used the information found in the WingMaker's material to find the Portal of the Wholeness Navigator, and are following its lead, to REALilize our full potential as Sovereign Entities of the Central Race ... but no one is forcing you to do that ... and no one CAN force you to bring your BS into alignment with the Plan of First Source - or what is Universally True

but why else are you here, if you BELIEVE it is all a fairy tale ?

I should google it? I don't have to. Unlike you, the properties of the neutron is not something I have to double check.

I prefer being a slave? You're the slave. I retired at 40 on 10 beautiful acres in California, big house, all paid for. I sleep in every day, can't remember the last time I set the alarm clock.

You have a degree in Gerontology? Good, maybe you should stick with what you know? Physics, you don't know.

The only thing that matters is whether we have an open mind? You're idea of an open mind is not open. You think anyone who disagrees with you has a closed mind. I've been in and out of WMM material since 2006, I've assessed the data, it's incorrect. It's beautifully put together but so are Disney movies but that doesn't make them true.

To you this stuff has to be true because there is nothing else. You don't accept your Jewish faith because God is angry and vengeful. No way you could go from Jew to Islam. You can't go so far as to become a Christian either because of all the things Christians have done to Jews in history. Urantia Book promotes Jesus big time, so, this is it for you. This is all you've got. It has to be right, well, even if it isn't right you're staying because there's no where else for you to go. You might as well have invented it yourself.

You're not giving me permission? I didn't ask. Why did you think I needed to? I don't. No one does. You can't stop feeling superior towards others.

You've found the portal of the Wholeness Navigator? Okay, what's it do? Nevermind, I don't care. I've seen enough Disney movies already.

There is no Central Race. James made it up.

Maybe the plan of First Source is that Anu does exactly what he is doing? Sounds perfect. Anu does all the hard work and creates a universe and First Source doesn't have to do anything at all? Could be. Makes more sense than humans from the future coming back to help us against some enemy that they've obviously already escaped from.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:00 am 

Tolsap wrote:
Quote:
So the material proves itself?

No, individual behaviours do - and that is what the materials point to over and over and over again, as a constant reminder to keep breaking the chains of pre-programmed behaviours that are steeped in separation.
Dogma and belief systems of course being major catalysts for separation - but I'm sure you know that.

So the question is, if our higher self uses behaviors to express itself, why is there so much dysfunctional behavior in the world?

The mind, aligned to social intelligence, has appropriated the human body. The mind inhibits the body from receiving guidance from the higher self. Behavior is a physical thing (the body is required). We cannot transmit our higher self through our behavior if our body is ruled by the mind or ego. This is part of the social programming: keep the focus on social intelligence—the rewards of glamour, success, influence, power, independence, even sheer survival—and the consciousness of the infinite self can be sidelined as immaterial.

The eclipse of the higher self by the mind and ego is a well-kept secret of consensual reality. The infinite being, we’re told, is a myth, unprovable, an imaginative abstraction, merely wishful thinking in the minds and hearts of the naïve. Or, if it is allowed as an abstraction, it is cloaked in allegorical veneers like cherubs and angels.
Social intelligence dominates our world. Emotional intelligence is expanding. Behavioral wisdom, a mere infant in its reach upon earth, is quietly orchestrating the new human consciousness.
[...]
The interesting thing about behavioral wisdom is that it arises within and nowhere else. It is the creation of our infinite selves in the expression of oneness and equality. Our mind, heart and body must be part of this oneness and equality so our behaviors can be authentically expressed. This is the new “building” that will be built in the rubble of social intelligence.

Behavioral wisdom is our future home. The vanguard has begun. We anchor it here on earth in our bodies, hearts and minds. We embody this alignment without fanfare or title. We forgive shortcomings, understanding that they are part of the wholeness of the journey that supports our infinite selves. We hold firm to the commitment of our purpose.

Commitment is the engine. The practice of behavioral wisdom is the fuel. The vehicle is you.

(WMM- Behavioural Wisdom)

Quote:
Essentially, what James is saying is correct but it's not correct to represent it as a prison.

It is discouraging when life, academia, travel, religion, culture, science, guru's, family and friends can't provide us with satisfactory justifications to the gnawing question of why there is inequality in our world that causes brutal injustice.
It does actually appear that we are in fact imprisoned in a world of ignorance!
Ignorance not of information gathering, that's easy, ignorance on behavioral wisdom.
So why does there appear to be a gag-order on talking about this?
Why are there gargantuan proportions of leadership arrogance in all sectors of society that claim inequality and separation are okay, in fact normal, because that's the way life is supposed to be designed, according to whatever realm of intelligence they subscribe to?
Could it be that to face this fact is simply too frightening? Too demanding?
Easier to cocoon oneself in physical comforts and favours of the world, if one is fortunate enough to have them, and put blinkers on to what is happening elsewhere?
Easier to adopt consensus judgment over oneself, and others, that desiring egalitarian meritocracy is foolish and childlike because it is not steeped in so called advanced scientific, financial, political, or cultural intelligence as it is whimsical heart stuff?

Identifying prison walls is challenging. Committing to dismantling them, even more so.
And it doesn't start with shifting and changing from one belief system to another.
It starts with chucking everything out. Becoming empty.
Listening to the emptiness inside to see what it has to share from the unknown.
Observing the effects of the prison of ignorance and observing how practicing Behavioural Wisdom has the power to dismantle it, brick by brick.

The WMM materials are a tremendous source of support and activation for exactly this process - irrespective of stories, fantasies, mythology, which are simply communicative tools designed to connect with individuals in multiple formats.

Quote:
This WMM stuff won't get you anywhere in the real world and it certainly won't get you anywhere in the afterlife either.

You're right if we define the "real world" in your sentence as the world we are witnessing that is based on separation. Immersion into these materials however does bring real world change and transformation, and if it is proof you are seeking you only have to demonstrate this for yourself - it's that simple!

James Mahu: The Controllers exist for one purpose: they compete to control resources. It is the “best game in town,” as they would invariably put it. Highest stakes, highest drama, highest rewards, this is what motivates them. Terran Kahn and his inner circle [from The Weather Composer Series] really represent the consciousness of the new generations that will come onto the planet and bring their considerable intellects, energies, ideas and innovations to solve the most intractable problems that humanity is dealing with. This will require new leadership methodologies and new educational platforms, which they will bring.

A global communication network (internet) is the key technology that indicates a species is on the road to the Grand Portal. It is the back door to consciousness exploration, and the new leadership and educational platforms will flourish on the internet. Everything is moving away from centralization, and the Controllers realize this. They have attempted to prevent it, but they see that it is inevitable like a dam that holds back an incredible force of water, and the dam’s cracks are building.

The next three generations will decentralize economies, educational processes, wealth, and even government. Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities will prosper, and these will be the building blocks to a new social order based largely on egalitarian meritocracy.

The Controllers will die off in this world. Their purpose will be undone. I believe in these new generations and their ability to operate at a higher level of understanding. There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology.

I believe in these new generations too, as well as many of us older generations who have, and are, making tremendous commitment to transforming separation to equality - in the different global coordinates we find our local sphere of consciousness positioned and using the variety of our skill sets.

There is actually an abundance of proof for this transformation happening globally, despite the chaos and drama arena perpetuating in politics, if one cares to look.

I will share one piece from my local environment of which I have been steered to actively become involved in. One of our government schools has been given independent status meaning they have greater autonomy with selection processes for curriculum, teachers, projects, etc. We are therefore in the grassroots stages of transitioning this school into a seamless extension of the community rather than traditionally being dictated to and experienced as a separate neighbourhood governed by a disconnected federal government. This means the Heart Intelligence of our community has a tremendous window of opportunity for decision making processes. Some of the projects started are a community linking centre, 6 seasons edible vegetable and bush tucker garden, state of the art technology and science laboratory, etc. We also have 4, to date, teachers who were recently the highest scoring graduates in university degrees of law, science and technology, etc, who have given up their opportunities for six figure incomes as they want to work with youth and local community.

This may not appear to be a riveting, ground breaking example but if we look deeper into the undercurrents of these shifts, happening all over the globe, it becomes easier to identify a forceful wave of change that can dismantle centralized power structures. And if we apply some imagination and vision it becomes evident that what can evolve from these pockets of change is Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities and these will be the building blocks to a new social order based largely on egalitarian meritocracy.

This is what the WM Materials bring to me.

Separation is good. Separation is the reason God created the universe. So He could experience things He could not otherwise experience. If you remembered that you are a child of God you would ruin the experience. Also, it gives you more freedom. Would you get tattoo's all over your body if you knew you were a son of God? Would you smoke? Allow yourself to get really fat? Would you steal? Lie? Be lazy and not work?

You're not going to remember everything here on the earth. It's not going to happen. James wants you to try, he wants you to feel that you're trapped. He wants you to doubt the system. He wants to make you afraid. Beings who live off of causing fear in others are like children who burn small bugs with magnifying glass. There's no respect there. It's superiority against inferiority.

Once again, you're attempting to use the material to support the material. That's like saying everything on the internet is true because it says so on the internet.

No one can provide you with an explanation as to why there is inequality in the world that causes brutal injustice? The problem with the world, in general, is selfishness. There's no penalty for it. It's legal and encouraged.

The next three generations will decentralize economies? Done already, most countries of the world tie the value of their money to the US dollar. As for the rest, it's all way in the future.

I can come up with futuristic predictions too. I declare that in the next 20 years we will be able to cure some diseases that we can't cure now. I declare that 20 years from now the economy of the countries of the world will be more connected than ever. I declare that in 20 years people will be more educated than ever before. I declare that in 15 years we will have a human mission to mars. See, it's easy, anyone can do it.

You shared an experience at a school system that is making changes. Are you suggesting that schools haven't made changes in the past? When I was in school they didn't teach DNA. Years later my nieces were taught DNA in elementary school. A friend of mine, her son was taught about Gregor Mendel and his inheritance studies with pea plants while in high school. I learned that in college. You want this stuff to be true so you're seeing it all over the place.

Are you seeing ISIS? Are you seeing Iran and North Korea with nukes and long range missiles? Are you seeing US debt over $18 trillion? Are you seeing China's military growth and stealth aircraft? Are you seeing Russia invade Ukraine? Are you seeing Ferguson Missouri? You're seeing only what you want to see.

What did you see in 2012? Anything happen? If it did I missed it.

Ever see a picture of Mars? You think you're in prison when you're on the most beautiful planet in the universe. But that's not enough for you, you think you should be able to fly and walk with the gentle lions and tigers and bears.

You're acting like a bunch of spoiled rich kids who think you're poor because you only have one Rolls Royce.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:48 am 

Quote:
James wants you to try, he wants you to feel that you're trapped. He wants you to doubt the system. He wants to make you afraid.

I personally doubted the system a very long time before the WM Materials were released, but unlike other material that I spent years researching, exploring, and experiencing, which sugar coated the WHY question with convincing, but hollow, explanations to justify inequality and injustice, not one of them was prepared to admit that there was a very, very serious problem of entrapment that needed to be identified FIRST, before it could be FIXED.

For how can you fix something without being aware that it is broken?
And pretending that it isn't broken, well, that's all well and good for a while, but eventually it just doesn’t "cut the mustard".

Have the materials challenged me on every conceivable level - absolutely!
But as far as the WM Material making me feel trapped and afraid - couldn't be further from the truth.

If this is what you are experiencing though, then it would perhaps be wise for you to leave them alone - as James himself has advised.

Before you, the reader, continue on, let me warn you that this is a sobering and direct analysis of the suppression framework and I would advise everyone who reads this to remain neutral as they examine my answers. If you find the information feeling too “heavy” or evoking fear, set it aside or return to it later. This story is not for everyone.
(Interview Project Camelot)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:58 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Dook wrote:

I should google it? I don't have to. Unlike you, the properties of the neutron is not something I have to double check.

I prefer being a slave? You're the slave. I retired at 40 on 10 beautiful acres in California, big house, all paid for. I sleep in every day, can't remember the last time I set the alarm clock.

You have a degree in Gerontology? Good, maybe you should stick with what you know? Physics, you don't know.

The only thing that matters is whether we have an open mind? You're idea of an open mind is not open. You think anyone who disagrees with you has a closed mind. I've been in and out of WMM material since 2006, I've assessed the data, it's incorrect. It's beautifully put together but so are Disney movies but that doesn't make them true.

To you this stuff has to be true because there is nothing else. You don't accept your Jewish faith because God is angry and vengeful. No way you could go from Jew to Islam. You can't go so far as to become a Christian either because of all the things Christians have done to Jews in history. Urantia Book promotes Jesus big time, so, this is it for you. This is all you've got. It has to be right, well, even if it isn't right you're staying because there's no where else for you to go. You might as well have invented it yourself.

You're not giving me permission? I didn't ask. Why did you think I needed to? I don't. No one does. You can't stop feeling superior towards others.

You've found the portal of the Wholeness Navigator? Okay, what's it do? Nevermind, I don't care. I've seen enough Disney movies already.

Maybe the plan of First Source is that Anu does exactly what he is doing? Sounds perfect. Anu does all the hard work and creates a universe and First Source doesn't have to do anything at all? Could be. Makes more sense than humans from the future coming back to help us against some enemy that they've obviously already escaped from.

I also own property and have removed myself from the matrix, but I don't sleep ... my "alarm clock" is the sun, that inspires the turkeys to tap on my window, for their breakfast ... and my inspiration, to get up, with the sun, is a chorus of genuine appreciation, sung to me when I make my presence known, by Nature... that "moment" often, triggers humility, and when lifting my gaze from my self-created reality (also fully paid for in cash) I see the magic-majesty of the Earth/Nature, in the awesome beauty of Pike's Peak, enhance continually, to make its image stunningly Unique, each day - and I feel its nurturing energy rising up in me as I stand upon its "first wave"... I don't think I could be any more grateful, if I had a billion dollars in the Bank ... what I am participating in is the Frequency of Love - which I maintain, to the best of my ability, in my little independent bubble, of Sovereignty

and I often stop to express my genuine gratitude, and project the Hearts Virtues, into "my world" ...I practice the "ritual" of the Heart Virtues, each evening, by candlelight in a pool of water, to make certain, that sometime during each day, I use a moment in time to express the genuine Appreciation, that I feel flowing through me, from Our Creator...to Earth/Nature, for all it does to sustain this "heavenly" existence by providing for my every need (physically and spiritually) - unconditionally

you see, dook, our Creator designed our Habitat, so that we wouldn't need a god, to tell us who we are, or why we are here (now) ... because he knew, from the data that he gathered from the Six other spices of Sovereign Entitys, that Incarnated to the distant place where M.E.S.T. converges (on the edge of his self created "universe of wholeness" ) to explore BEing Physical ... and they found it to be very very good - just the way it was Created ...

Anu found it "good" too ... but just like His species' habitate, it is uniquely designed for each species ... and even though we have the same basic "fragment of First Source" (aka Wholeness Navigator) as our zygote - our "human instruments" are not "compatible" and neither is our habitat - they are Unique 'Worlds" ... created for a unique purpose - with a unique perspective of "All that Is"

The Wingmakers were the First Beings - and the last Incarnated here - they were created to co-create Human Instruments for the Six subsequent unique species, that were needed to expand our Creator's Consciousness of his creations - intimately - we are sovereign, and we are integral, and serve the purpose of our creation, perfectly, because we are the results of Perfection personified in our Creator's First Source Intelligence... which It shares with us all, unconditionally, when we open our mind and consciously participate in experiencing ALL that IS

and at this particular moment in our collective evolutionary Age - not limit ourselves to the perspectives of a self serving "god" on a ego/power-trip.... because the Wingmakers have created a "back-door" into the Human Mind System, that will allow all the Species of the Sovereign Entities, to inhabit Earth- naturally and to Master their emotions, and refine their egos in a Human Instrument that can be transformed into a physical form that will not expire, or limit their ability to traverse and explore the multi-dimentional aspects of the Universe of multi-verses, while in this body - and to transmit the authentic frequency of Divine Love, individually to ALL that IS as "emmisaries" of Our Creator

That is the Destiny our Creator programed into all "soul-carriers" - because that "god particle" that resides within us ALL is our creator's "essence" - and it is making its presence known - whether your HMS is attuned to it or not ... whether you believe it or not, the Plan of First Source can not be Altered by you because you agreed to it - before you incarnated here - when you were fully conscious of who you are, and why you are here

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:17 am 

Tolsap wrote:
Quote:
James wants you to try, he wants you to feel that you're trapped. He wants you to doubt the system. He wants to make you afraid.

I personally doubted the system a very long time before the WM Materials were released, but unlike other material that I spent years researching, exploring, and experiencing, which sugar coated the WHY question with convincing, but hollow, explanations to justify inequality and injustice, not one of them was prepared to admit that there was a very, very serious problem of entrapment that needed to be identified FIRST, before it could be FIXED.

For how can you fix something without being aware that it is broken?
And pretending that it isn't broken, well, that's all well and good for a while, but eventually it just doesn’t "cut the mustard".

Have the materials challenged me on every conceivable level - absolutely!
But as far as the WM Material making me feel trapped and afraid - couldn't be further from the truth.

If this is what you are experiencing though, then it would perhaps be wise for you to leave them alone - as James himself has advised.

Before you, the reader, continue on, let me warn you that this is a sobering and direct analysis of the suppression framework and I would advise everyone who reads this to remain neutral as they examine my answers. If you find the information feeling too “heavy” or evoking fear, set it aside or return to it later. This story is not for everyone.
(Interview Project Camelot)

Entrapment is good. It's the reason the universe exists. Entrapment allows us to experience God's universe more. It allows us to walk and talk and interract with others. We can use tools to make music, art, and explore.

Here's why all of you are here, you didn't get the life you wanted or think you deserve. Boo hoo hoo. What do you tell your school kids when they don't like the school rules? Do you just eliminate the rules? Or do you tell them that the rules are good, the rules are to help them so they can all learn and when they are old enough they can go out and do what they want.

You just don't like being in school any longer. You think you've learned enough. You want the reward now. Now dammit now!

Well, the universe obviously disagrees.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:32 am 

starduster wrote:
Dook wrote:

I also own property and have removed myself from the matrix, but I don't sleep ... my "alarm clock" is the sun, that inspires the turkeys to tap on my window, for their breakfast ... and my inspiration, to get up, with the sun, is a chorus of genuine appreciation, sung to me when I make my presence known, by Nature... that "moment" often, triggers humility, and when lifting my gaze from my self-created reality (also fully paid for in cash) I see the magic-majesty of the Earth/Nature, in the awesome beauty of Pike's Peak, enhance continually, to make its image stunningly Unique, each day - and I feel its nurturing energy rising up in me as I stand upon its "first wave"... I don't think I could be any more grateful, if I had a billion dollars in the Bank ... what I am participating in is the Frequency of Love - which I maintain, to the best of my ability, in my little independent bubble, of Sovereignty

and I often stop to express my genuine gratitude, and project the Hearts Virtues, into "my world" ...I practice the "ritual" of the Heart Virtues, each evening, by candlelight in a pool of water, to make certain, that sometime during each day, I use a moment in time to express the genuine Appreciation, that I feel flowing through me, from Our Creator...to Earth/Nature, for all it does to sustain this "heavenly" existence by providing for my every need (physically and spiritually) - unconditionally

you see, dook, our Creator designed our Habitat, so that we wouldn't need a god, to tell us who we are, or why we are here (now) ... because he knew, from the data that he gathered from the Six other spices of Sovereign Entitys, that Incarnated to the distant place where M.E.S.T. converges (on the edge of his self created "universe of wholeness" ) to explore BEing Physical ... and they found it to be very very good - just the way it was Created ...

Anu found it "good" too ... but just like His species' habitate, it is uniquely designed for each species ... and even though we have the same basic "fragment of First Source" (aka Wholeness Navigator) as our zygote - our "human instruments" are not "compatible" and neither is our habitat - they are Unique 'Worlds" ... created for a unique purpose - with a unique perspective of "All that Is"

The Wingmakers were the First Beings - and the last Incarnated here - they were created to co-create Human Instruments for the Six subsequent unique species, that were needed to expand our Creator's Consciousness of his creations - intimately - we are sovereign, and we are integral, and serve the purpose of our creation, perfectly, because we are the results of Perfection personified in our Creator's First Source Intelligence... which It shares with us all, unconditionally, when we open our mind and consciously participate in experiencing ALL that IS

and at this particular moment in our collective evolutionary Age - not limit ourselves to the perspectives of a self serving "god" on a ego/power-trip.... because the Wingmakers have created a "back-door" into the Human Mind System, that will allow all the Species of the Sovereign Entities, to inhabit Earth- naturally and to Master their emotions, and refine their egos in a Human Instrument that can be transformed into a physical form that will not expire, or limit their ability to traverse and explore the multi-dimentional aspects of the Universe of multi-verses, while in this body - and to transmit the authentic frequency of Divine Love, individually to ALL that IS as "emmisaries" of Our Creator

That is the Destiny our Creator programed into all "soul-carriers" - because that "god particle" that resides within us ALL is our creator's "essence" - and it is making its presence known - whether your HMS is attuned to it or not ... whether you believe it or not, the Plan of First Source can not be Altered by you because you agreed to it - before you incarnated here - when you were fully conscious of who you are, and why you are here

There is no Anu. There is no Central Race. There is no ACIO. There is no 15. There are no Wingmakers. There never was. It's all a fabrication. It's a story. An interesting story but fiction. Just like "The Dorhman Prophecy" was a story and "The Weather Composer" is a story.

James is trying to tell you that there are powerful beings doing their best to help you against an angry universe that you are trapped in. And, by the way, eventually you do escape. Eventually you do win. You just have to buy some paintings and music, do this breathing thing, buy a book, oh, by the way, there is no God or Jesus, buy another book, then buy another book, but there is this Central Race and Animus, wait, no it's the Anunnaki see and they... And all the while you missed the one most important part of it all. It was so subtle, hidden, that you didn't even notice.

There is a real God and there is a real Jesus.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Dook wrote:
starduster wrote:
Dook wrote:

There is no Anu. There is no Central Race. There is no ACIO. There is no 15. There are no Wingmakers. There never was. It's all a fabrication. It's a story. An interesting story but fiction. Just like "The Dorhman Prophecy" was a story and "The Weather Composer" is a story.

James is trying to tell you that there are powerful beings doing their best to help you against an angry universe that you are trapped in. And, by the way, eventually you do escape. Eventually you do win. You just have to buy some paintings and music, do this breathing thing, buy a book, oh, by the way, there is no God or Jesus, buy another book, then buy another book, but there is this Central Race and Animus, wait, no it's the Anunnaki see and they... And all the while you missed the one most important part of it all. It was so subtle, hidden, that you didn't even notice.

The WMMs - do NOT say that there is no "god" - of course there is a "god" - for those who need him ... there is evidence of his handi work, all around us ... The Central system that he has created - built upon the Money/power grid of Conmmerse, to make us dependent upon him - as a middle man between us an Nature ... is supported by the four pillars of our inequitable society, as the Hierarchies of Culture, Religion, Politics and Science - to create and sustain the illusion of DUALITY while suppressing the expansion of Consciousness ... but it needs our support and co-operations ... and it seems that most choose to contribute to, of our own free will, that is what perpetuates it. If the same 80% of us, who now support the Kingdom of Deception, cut their ties, and re-established their relationship with Nature - the Central System would collapse - because God can not sustain it alone --- so as long as it exists, we can know for certain "god" exists .

The WMMs also support the fact that Jesus lived in the body (2000 some odd years ago) ... but he was not a half-bred Annunaki - as the title "son of god" implies - because our Species is incompatible and can not reproduce - by design of OUR Creator. The LTO tells us that Jesus was one of them - an Atlantian, that achieved Christ Consciousness - by following the Plan of First Source, that they "discovered" in their research of them selves - in an attempt to fulfill their highest purpose, to assist their fellow man - trapped in Anu's web of deception

The answer James gave to a wmf member - about Jesus's role in the salvation of Humanity on Earth, identifies him as a senior member of the Lyricus Teaching Order, at a level that has full access to First Source Intelligence ... and in order for him to do that, he also had to experience being embodied ... which he did because apparently he was convinced that once we discovered that Death is not "real" and that we are all, Immortal beings with Individuated Consciousness and the potential to comprehend one essential "Law" of the Universe - and capable of "doing unto others as we would have them do unto us " .... but his mission to make us Aware of our true self, was lost, in the overwhelming fear of god, that the Jews lived in for centuries... serving god.

Jesus is alive an well, in the dimension he invited us all to "follow me" into ... where the Atlantians have created a Equitable society, independent of Aun's self-serving "technology" ... and actively serving his fellow man, in this phase of the Plan of First Source
aside from what the composer of the Bible, put into his mouth, about "god" - his singurlar message (IMO) was: The Truth shall set you Free and he would not have told us that, if he thought we were incapable of discerning - truth from deception - and "saving" our selves - from the labyrinth of the HMS Anu engineered to enslave us.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:38 pm 

There is a God. The evidence isn't just all around us, it is us. I know you don't like that. You hate being human, it's sooo, dirty. As if fairies are always clean.

There is no central race. There never was. The power/money grid is good, unless you would rather walk around with heavy chunks of gold or silver to trade. There are tribal groups in Amazon and New Guinea where you can live without money if you want. Kind of doubt you'll be going there any time soon.

You know what I hate, people who live in America but hate it, they hate everything about it. They magnify our mistakes as if there's something better somewhere else, as if they would have somehow done a better job. You wouldn't have done a better job. You would have *&^%*& it up a thousand times worse. You're doing the same thing with the universe. As if you're way would have been so much better. I got news for you, I don't want to be a dang fairy. Children want to be fairies, not adults.

If we do all these ritual things we can know for certain that God exists? I know it, absolutely, positively, 100%, no doubt whatsoever. What seems to be your problem? Oh, you're very sensitive and you can't understand why God allows bad things to happen. Boo hoo hoo. Grow up and stop acting like a child who lives in fantasy books.

There is no Anu. There never was. This fantasy you're consumed by is a dragon and it is eating.

Jesus did have to be embodied. He already had the power and position but He didn't have the experience and it was expected of Him. How can you judge God's children if you've never lived a life? Jesus mission was not to make us aware, His mission was to experience humanity. Yes, He tried to make us aware of many things, mostly the truth regarding His Father but it was not to instantly evolve us into higher beings.

You don't like having to start from scratch and learn from your mistakes. It leaves a mark, a scar on you that you're embarassed by and trying to hide from everyone. Even James isn't promising instant freedom.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:29 pm 

I found something that should be of interest to you. Of course, it won't be interesting to those of you with closed minds like Starduster.

http://gabrielofurantia.com/articles/de ... revelation

Some of these lies or falsehoods are:

There is no evil. (The URANTIA Book has much to say about evil and the degrees of evil—error, sin, and iniquity.)
We humans create our reality in order to learn lessons; therefore, there are no mistakes or wrongdoing—just lessons to learn. (This ties in with the concept that there is no evil. Though we can learn from our own sins and lower decisions, The URANTIA Book indicates that there is wrongdoing and deviating from God’s way of truth, beauty, and goodness.)

The Lucifer Rebellion is completely over. (The URANTIA Book indicates that there is still much to resolve on this world that resulted from the Rebellion and that Christ Michael’s will for this world is still being outworked and that much adjudication is still in process.)

We are all gods because we have a Fragment of God within us, the Thought Adjuster. (The URANTIA Book is very clear that we are finite and mortal and have a long ascension ahead of us in order to reach the level of finaliter status, which is the closest to a “god” that we mortals will attain. The URANTIA Book also explains that the Thought Adjusters have a very difficult time reaching most of humanity, and God clearly speaks of created mortals as “His children” and calls upon them to do His will rather than theirs.)

There are no absolutes, and all truth is relative. (The URANTIA Book presents absolutes, as well as clarifying how truth also is relative when applying God’s will within specific circumstances of time and space.)

Sound like James?

I'm not here to preach the Urantia Book to anyone. This Wingmakers stuff isn't the first attempt by Caligastia to turn us away from the real God and real Jesus and it won't be the last.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Dook wrote:
I found something that should be of interest to you. Of course, it won't be interesting to those of you with closed minds like Starduster.

There is no evil. (The URANTIA Book has much to say about evil and the degrees of evil—error, sin, and iniquity.)
We humans create our reality in order to learn lessons; therefore, there are no mistakes or wrongdoing—just lessons to learn. (This ties in with the concept that there is no evil. Though we can learn from our own sins and lower decisions, The URANTIA Book indicates that there is wrongdoing and deviating from God’s way of truth, beauty, and goodness.)

The Lucifer Rebellion is completely over. (The URANTIA Book indicates that there is still much to resolve on this world that resulted from the Rebellion and that Christ Michael’s will for this world is still being outworked and that much adjudication is still in process.)

We are all gods because we have a Fragment of God within us, the Thought Adjuster. (The URANTIA Book is very clear that we are finite and mortal and have a long ascension ahead of us in order to reach the level of finaliter status, which is the closest to a “god” that we mortals will attain. The URANTIA Book also explains that the Thought Adjusters have a very difficult time reaching most of humanity, and God clearly speaks of created mortals as “His children” and calls upon them to do His will rather than theirs.)

There are no absolutes, and all truth is relative. (The URANTIA Book presents absolutes, as well as clarifying how truth also is relative when applying God’s will within specific circumstances of time and space.)

Sound like James?

I'm not here to preach the Urantia Book to anyone. This Wingmakers stuff isn't the first attempt by Caligastia to turn us away from the real God and real Jesus and it won't be the last.

You are on the wrong forum. It is obvious what you are trying to do and as you can see no-one is interested. It is long past the hour for feeling a need to defend what speaks for itself in the Hearts of those who resonate with the WMM. Since you don't resonate with the WMM perhaps, you should try some other forum with yet another philosophy and need for followers. This surely isn't the place for you. Bless you on your journey as a seeker. :? }

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:10 pm 
Posting Freak

I never click on links posted by people who show masked hostility toward the WMM. Your reason for being here is no different than the many other spammers with questionable links who come here. The official Urantia link is not the same as the link you have posted that is what makes it questionable. I have known about that book for a good 20 years now and am more than familiar with it even though I never felt a need to be a disciple of it. (Way to complicated for me and too religious for my liking even though Yeshua ben Joseph wasn't). But hey! That's just me! :lol: The official Urantia website is at http://www.urantia.org for those interested.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:20 pm 
Posting Freak

And so the dis and misinfo begins...yet, again, about these materials with attacks. :roll: This thread is suppose to be about discussing the Fifth Neruda Interview what does Dook's version of Urantia have to do with that? Dook you are way too transparent no matter how hard you try to not appear to be who you are in your ego/mind persona. Some of us see you very very clearly. Bless you, go waste your life elsewhere and of course with unconditional love and joy and hopefully you can be focused long enough to discuss the thread or topic at hand... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:39 pm 

Dook IS in his right place.

"To trust this life-path, knowing it is a co-creation between you and the Universe, and to demonstrate this trust in matters small and large."——Lyricus4—《Universe Relationship》

Even those who do not support wmm are welcomed,because I AM WE ARE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:08 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:

"To trust this life-path, knowing it is a co-creation between you and the Universe, and to demonstrate this trust in matters small and large."——Lyricus4—《Universe Relationship》

You took that quote out of context yhg342. This is about Dooks mistrust and his need to spread it around. He doesn't know his life-path let alone trust it. This is not so much Dook trusting his life path its more to do with not liking the people here following what resonates with them from the WMM. There is a huge difference. I do not go to other forums and trash them for what they believe because I don't, I let them be, I don't have to or want to be there. That option is open to DOOK as well. He does not have to be here if he doesn't like it and especially trying to convince anyone here that they are wrong for resonating with the WMM. That is why we are here!!!!! We resonate with the materials or some us anyway. This thread is suppose to be about discussing the Fifth Neruda Interview . So lets discuss it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:45 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Dook wrote:

Sound like James?

You are on the wrong forum. It is obvious what you are trying to do and as you can see no-one is interested. It is long past the hour for feeling a need to defend what speaks for itself in the Hearts of those who resonate with the WMM. Since you don't resonate with the WMM perhaps, you should try some other forum with yet another philosophy and need for followers. This surely isn't the place for you. Bless you on your journey as a seeker. :? }

I'm in the wrong forum? You're in the wrong forum.

It's obvious what I'm trying to do? Uh, no it's not, Starduster isn't getting it at all. She's more lost than the kookoo for Cocoa Puffs character.

I don't resonate with the WMM? Don't know what resonate is. I know the meaning of the word but how exactly does that apply to an adult human being?

I don't want followers. I hate followers, always have. There's something very wimpy about them, as if I want to have to tell grown adults what to do. A flock of sheep is just a flock of sheep.

This surely isn't the place for me? But it is, and don't call me Shirley.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:53 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
And so the dis and misinfo begins...yet, again, about these materials with attacks. :roll: This thread is suppose to be about discussing the Fifth Neruda Interview what does Dook's version of Urantia have to do with that? Dook you are way too transparent no matter how hard you try to not appear to be who you are in your ego/mind persona. Some of us see you very very clearly. Bless you, go waste your life elsewhere and of course with unconditional love and joy and hopefully you can be focused long enough to discuss the thread or topic at hand... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I posted a link to the information that I provided in the post, which was about a paragraph long, just so people could check and see what I posted was correct, that I didn't change anything.

I didn't post a link to the UB because the book is over 1800 pages long. People can find it if they do a search for it. Don't need me to give it to them.

I can go and waste my life elsewhere? Wow, you and Starduster both think you have powers that you don't have. Where in the WMM does it say you can just wish upon a star and all your dreams will come true? Think that's Disney, not WM.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 pm 

yhg342 wrote:

I like your posts yhg342. You see things that others miss. You put things together. Too many on here take everything for granted, like people who used to buy magical medicine in a bottle from a passing salesman.

I'm not in my right place, yet. The earth is a temporary layover.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:03 am 

Shayalana wrote:
yhg342 wrote:

You took that quote out of context yhg342. This is about Dooks mistrust and his need to spread it around. He doesn't know his life-path let alone trust it. This is not so much Dook trusting his life path its more to do with not liking the people here following what resonates with them from the WMM. There is a huge difference. I do not go to other forums and trash them for what they believe because I don't, I let them be, I don't have to or want to be there. That option is open to DOOK as well. He does not have to be here if he doesn't like it and especially trying to convince anyone here that they are wrong for resonating with the WMM. That is why we are here!!!!! We resonate with the materials or some us anyway. This thread is suppose to be about discussing the Fifth Neruda Interview . So lets discuss it.

This forum has been on life support for years. There are ten or so pages of discussion about the Neruda 5th interview. The discussion has moved on.

There is no, "It's all fake" topic on the index so I have to use what is available.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:46 am 
Posting Freak

Kansas - Dust in the Wind (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:48 am 
Posting Freak

Scorpions - Wind Of Change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:49 pm 
Posting Freak

I have lost count of how many times I have reread the Fifth Neruda Interview, and found this gem:

"If human beings are trapped in a prison of illusion, as Human 2.0s, and the their interface to the holographic universe is the reason for being trapped, then a new model needs to step forward."

p.21, The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda.

The interface is the Human Mind System which is programmed before interfacing with the hologram of deception. It's programmed from birth on. We hold pre-programmed perceptions specifically aligned with the projection of the holographic universe created by Anu. Now that's what I call fake. Living unaware and in ignorance of this is what would make us living as fake beings whose reason for existence and proof of being worthy of it lies in a portfolio containing approval and justification from hierarchical authorities who think we can't live without them. What I especially love about the WMM is they are not based on any hierarchy thus you can have equality in the new 3.0 S.I. model. Urantia is totally based on hierarchy and dovetails with the hologram of deception and is yet another diversion and distraction away from the Sovereign Integral . There is no place for the Sovereign Integral in the Urantia world. Thus the rampant inequality and constant quest for external authority if not a one and only savior that isn't you.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:46 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm thinking dook is looking to score some bonus points, from god ... after the fifth interview exposed god and his self-serving agenda, I wouldn't be surprised if the U-ranter wern't assigned to disrupt the WmF .... either that or they come here to rant, because their own forum is so strictly monitored

they might not have "churches" but the Uranta is unmistakably, a god-worshiping Religion, - and they do have meeting, for "worthy" member (that contribute the most) that the general public is not welcomed to join ... and they are very picky about who gets into their inner circle or trys to enhance the narrative with their personal insight... and their leaders do continue to communicate with ET and the minions of god in the AP for "updated information" that only a very few are privy to... God has really underestimated this Species ... which is what makes the Urantia a very feeble attempt to restore true God worship - the way he really likes in, when you grovel at his feet and wash them with your tears and he utterly destroys the compliant without a hint of mercy ... it's really a tale that disenfranchised religionist would naturally love, with lots of vengeance and wrath ... and Hierarchy galore

Last edited by starduster on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I have lost count of how many times I have reread the Fifth Neruda Interview, and found this gem:

"If human beings are trapped in a prison of illusion, as Human 2.0s, and the their interface to the holographic universe is the reason for being trapped, then a new model needs to step forward."

p.21, The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda.

The interface is the Human Mind System which is programmed before interfacing with the hologram of deception. It's programmed from birth on. We hold pre-programmed perceptions specifically aligned with the projection of the holographic universe created by Anu. Now that's what I call fake. Living unaware and in ignorance of this is what would make us living as fake beings whose reason for existence and proof of being worthy of it lies in a portfolio containing approval and justification from hierarchical authorities who think we can't live without them. What I especially love about the WMM is they are not based on any hierarchy thus you can have equality in the new 3.0 S.I. model. Urantia is totally based on hierarchy and dovetails with the hologram of deception and is yet another diversion and distraction away from the Sovereign Integral . There is no place for the Sovereign Integral in the Urantia world. Thus the rampant inequality and constant quest for external authority if not a one and only savior that isn't you.

you made some excellent points here - but I would have said, there is no place for the Urantarian's Religion, on Earth - god may have successfully kept us emotionally immature, but since he no longer has any emotions, and has hardened his heart to the point where it can't transmit Virtue - he obviously never Mastered them, as the Wingmakers suggest we do now, if we don't want to continue to be manipulated by the automatic reactions he has associated them with via the programs he has hacked into the HMS --- and he has forgotten what purpose they serve ... which is to identify truth from deception and trigger intuitive intelligence, immediately

fool me once (with your visions of grandure) shame on you - god
fool me twice (with the Urantia) shame on me, for not learning the first time - there is no way you can please the Entity who claims to be "god of this world" ... because he so envy s us, it blinds him - and now that the WMs have installed a "fix" program, and his genetic manipulation can not suppress Consciousness - he knows that he is going to be left behind - with no one to Lord over, if he doesn't embody the Human Instrument that he designed - and transform it - to save himself from what he created.

I sure hope I am there to see that day ... when god Anu becomes dust in the wind, heated by fire, and quenched by water - and Nature, nurtures him - unconditionally - instead of vengefully, for all the abuse it has suffered at his hand - I bet he is overcome with emotion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:27 pm 

starduster wrote:
I'm thinking dook is looking to score some bonus points, from god ... after the fifth interview exposed god and his self-serving agenda, I wouldn't be surprised if the U-ranter wern't assigned to disrupt the WmF .... either that or they come here to rant, because their own forum is so strictly monitored

they might not have "churches" but the Uranta is unmistakably, a god-worshiping Religion, - and they do have meeting, for "worthy" member (that contribute the most) that the general public is not welcomed to join ... and they are very picky about who gets into their inner circle or trys to enhance the narrative with their personal insight... and their leaders do continue to communicate with ET and the minions of god in the AP for "updated information" that only a very few are privy to... God has really underestimated this Species ... which is what makes the Urantia a very feeble attempt to restore true God worship - the way he really likes in, when you grovel at his feet and wash them with your tears and he utterly destroys the compliant without a hint of mercy ... it's really a tale that disenfranchised religionist would naturally love, with lots of vengeance and wrath ... and Hierarchy galore

I'm scoring bonus points from god? That's the way you think, not I. You would try to scheme your way through difficulty instead of earning it with hard work.

You think I'm assigned by Urantia Book people to disrupt WM? I've been on WM since 2006, almost as long as you've been here. I was fine with it all until I read the 5th Interview and realized that James is dismissing Jesus and the real God.

To be honest, some things didn't sit right with me before that like the preaching of fear, all the supposed organizations (Incanabula, Illuminati...), and the selling of the material whereas Jesus gave away new ideas for free (the UB is free also). Also, Jesus didn't hide his identity, and His story didn't change constantly.

The Urantia Book is not a religion, name one church or temple, but it ABSOLUTELY presents the idea of Jesus and a real God. The UB people are very picky about who gets into their inner circle? Wouldn't know, never met any other UB people in person. Talked to some online but they were too heavy into the "Light and love" stuff. People need to keep things real.

The UB leaders do continue to communicate with ET? Oh yeah, you are way gone. Even if this was so, how the hell would you know? Lady, you are one kookoo for Cocoa Puffs character.

God likes it when you grovel at His feet? Ignorant humans thought every unknown event was an act of God so that's what they wrote in their books. Today those things are still called "Acts of God". The real God never did any of those things but you're Jewish, it's tradition. Three thousand years ago the Jews gave humanity the idea of monotheism but, just like a one hit wonder, that was it.

You're what Alan Dershowitz would call a "Self hating Jew".

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Dook I think you missed the thread for you to not discuss the WMM so we can contain the spewing of hatred you have for starduster. That is definitely not of any virtue here. Does Urant-ia support such behaviour? I dare say if it does you are most definitely on the wrong forum. Do they have a forum for you to discuss Urant-ia on? If so why waste another pointless moment here? If you care to make the effort James has mentioned Yesha Ben Joseph you just have to look for it in the materials. You can also lookup "The Return of the Masters". That is what Yeshua was considered and in the company of many other esteemed Masters. Perhaps, you need to check those out before you spout anymore unverifiable irrelevant to this thread stuff.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next