WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
RE: Gold

gold is a resoruce produced abundantly - and UNIQUELY by Earth/Nature - that the entity, who claims to be our Creator, discovered and valued, above all the other Resources that are produced in this Solar System - The account that we have concering Anu's desire for this species resources, are being related to us, by the very people, who were living on Earth, when he arrived - and they tell us, that they were more than willing to give Anu all the gold he wanted, but that they weren't very much inclined to dig it out of the Earth for him - and his species could not dig it out, because they were not "physical" beings - which meant that Anu needed slaves to mine the gold for him.

the Narratives of these Immortal Beings, that we call Atlantians, reveals, that they had developed a somewhat symbiotic relationship, with the evolving native species of Humanoids, on this planet (think of the relationship pictured in the Movie Avatar, that the Sovereigns had with their Planet) ... and they embodied the Neanderthal, to experience physicality - briefly. They also tell us that Anu was brought here, by the Wingmakers, because he was a Wingmaker (creator of Human Instruments) before he incarnated to this remote location in the Universe of Universes to explore the effect of Matter Energy Space and Time, where they converged - which was one of the purposes of OUR Creation... but after gathering information, from six other species, created to serve the same purpose, it was determined that in order to "genuinely" experience being Physical, that they needed a "Instrument" that they could interface with Nature -better - so Anu was shown the Earth, so that he could create a Human Instrument, that allowed us to BE physical ... and as the 5th interview explains in some detail, he did that ... but he also took that opprotunity to take advantage of our innocence - caused by the Incarnation process, that fragmented our Consciousness ... because he needed SLAVEs to mine the gold - that he recognized, would allow him to rule this region of space

This "divine intervention" that Anu was brought here to facilitate, produced a Human Instrument that Anu could control - when he engineered programs into its "mind system" - that triggered emotional reactions, and "trapped" the Entity's Consciousness - until the physical body expired. He did this by using the DNA of the Neanderthal, because it was designed to interface with the soul/consciousness of the Sovereign Entities, seeking knowledge - provided by Nature... but he didn't stop there, he also created programs in the Mind systems of these "humanoids" that triggered an uncontrollable reaction based upon their survival instincts, that shut down, the communications between the Sovereign Entity and it's Human Instrument .

over the eons, that Anu's species, inhabited MEST, he had come to believe that Emotions were a weakness, and had genetically altered, his and his species, so that they did not react to Emotions ... instead of learning how to Master them, and the results of this "technology" hardened their Hearts ... which which were originally designed to allow the Sovereign Entities to interface with the Human Instrument ... but instead of "blocking" emotions - he intensified them - to the point where they control all our reactions ... and make us dependent upon him.

Science has discovered, recently, that the account of the Atlantians, who used their free will to refuse embodying this "modern man (cro-magmun)" - and fled from Anu's grasp, by creating a pocket in a frequency field (dimension) of Earth, that he was unaware of - and had no access to - fits in with the evidence they have gathered from the Earth. From their hiding place, in their self-ceated dimension, they could observed Anu's dealing with their siblings, and worked on a way to free them from being slaves - which they finally achieved in 1998 when they created a Portal in the Human Mind system that allowed us to access a component of the Sovereign Entity, known as the Wholeness Navigator

As the fifth interview with dr Neruda, explains - gold is unique to this enviornment, and its' only real value is its ability to "materialize" our intent - and the more the Earth produced, the denser and more "solid" our environment became ...but its value to Anu, was that it allowed him to control physical beings... by using their Energy to manifest thoughts, that he gave them - that deceptively served his agenda to Lord over us. We were not even aware of the properties, that gold has to make this planet physical, until the Atlantians sent one of the members of the LTO, James, to explain - apparently because that information has been with-held from all of us by God ... I don't think that gold had any value to us, because it was so abundant - until Anu discovered its value to HIM and this is what motivated us to enslave us, so that we would mine it FOR him, because he desires Power and Control of all the Sovereign Entities

After eons, of depleting the Earth of its Resources ... gold is somewhat rare now, so it does have some value to the "modern man" - but it's real value is not understood by us, because Anu used his technology to SUPPRESS Consciousness - and created Hierarchies to conceal our Origins - and the purpose of our Creation - and limit our potential, by creation the illusion of Duality, and demanding that we surrender our free-will, so that HIS will might be done (on Earth, as it is in "Heaven")

as explained, in the First Source Transmissions, Our Creator does not punish us for using the Free Will that he gave us ... nor does he reward us when we use it to explore this region of his Creation - where Matter, Energy, Space and Time converge - creating a density that materialize our intent ... but that is what Anu has done, via the creation of Angels and Demons - who only have influence upon those who covenant to serve him, of their own free will. The Atlantians/Wingmakers, point out, that when you cut all your ties to his Hierarchies (Culture Religion Politics and Science) we are free to exercise our personal Free Will, without consequence, to discover what is Universally True - at our own pace.

and what IS Universally true, is : We are Immortal Sovereign Entities following a(n evolutionary) Plan based upon First Source Intelligence, that will restore our innate ability to multi-verse, as well as explore the many dimensions that Earth offers us ... by transforming our Human Instruments, into Instruments that will allow us to REALize our full potential in the Universe of Wholeness... as intended by our Creator

Last edited by starduster on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:29 pm 

starduster wrote:
believe what you will Dook ... but just because that is what you believe - doesn't make it true ... and it is most likely something you were told or read, that you prefer to believe about Angels or Demons, because it fits into your established Belief System - my rule of thumb, when doing research - is to consider the source - and keep an open mind

The Kabbalist have been studying Angels - for over 4000 years ....and recording their findings - which include the identity of hundreds of sub-species of Angles ... who were all created by God, to serve him - without question or hesitation, because they were designed, without soul/consciousness and they do not have free-will. The reason the Kabbalist were able to study the angels so closely is because they speak the Language of the Angels - and the Angels obey, whomever speaks their language ... from the time of Adam, who was the first Earthling given the Kabbalah (or "Book of Creation") or the "language of the gods" , until the time of the tower of Babel, the angels served man as well as gods, but when man used it and the Angels to "rebel" against god, Anu "confounded the Language" and removed the Kabbalah from Earth - until he befriended Abraham and gave him a copy - and from that point on, it was kept as a "family secret" and used to give "the worthy" among them, an advantage over their peers.... until 1998 - the same year that James released the LTO's work - the Kabbalah was released to the general public - via the internet ... do you believe that the timing of their release was a "co-incidental" ?

you've been visiting the WMF for a number of years, but it is apparent that you have not read most of the materials, which build upon each other,(piece by piece until the reveal the "Whole" truth) based upon the comprehensive abilities of the Species/individual -metaphorically speaking, you don't feed infants Meat... and if infants had a choice, all they would eat is candy ... and probably not even try any other foods. This species has been fed candy for 50,000 years ... they are addicted to it, and not open to trying any other foods, other than to compare them with candy

Answers (Universal Truths) exist - independently - questions that are asked reveal one's personal interest in finding Answers as well as one's ability to comprehend the answers - the questions YOU have asked, have revealed that you BELIEVE you already have the answers - and that YOUR answers do not agree with what the LTO has revealed about the Origins and Destiny of this Species, or the purpose of their creation --- and your resistance to an awareness of what you are participating in --- in other words - your mind is closed.

books cost money to produce - are you suggesting that James should pay you to read his information in book form, when the book recommended (in his website) is a compilation of the writings that he has released previously on the www - for free? ... the only thing that James is asking money for, (that you can get for free ( illegally), if you ask the right person) is the music and art and his novels ... which also cost money to reproduce ... and at the price being asked, it is apparent to most, that he isn't making a living off of the sale of these items. .... and that they ( those involved in their production) are certainly not an asking an unreasonable price, when you consider that "god" wants 10% of your income - for your entire life, to be privy to the (sugar coated) version of "the truth" that he promotes publicly -- which also cost money if you want them in book form.

I will believe what I wish to. Were you actually under the impression that I needed your permission? I didn't. You have quite a superiority complex, you're not superior to me, not even close.

I remember you from before. You couldn't even see the main figure in the Chamber 24 painting until someone drew a line around it. You're a wanta be. You call yourself a "Wingmaker" because you need this all to be true. You like the sound of it, as if becoming an angel would be such a good thing, we'd be like fairies, yeahhhhh!

God's children don't become fairies or angels. God's children return to heaven. We don't get sidelined on the earth to be used by rebellious angels who see us as infinite source of energy.

I never mentioned demons, but you did.

God never created any angels. Angels were created outside of heaven to do work for the universe. They have consciousness and they have free will. Angels don't just obey those who speak their language, they obey, mostly, those who are appointed as their superiors.

I have been visiting the WMM for a number of years. I've been here at times, been other places too. I've read everything. I have all the paintings, all the music, all the books, still have to read Quantusum though. The materials don't build on each other. What happened to the Animus? They're gone. It was a story. What happened to 2012? Nothing happened. It was another story. Once again you think you're superior to me, you're not. I don't bow down to primitives. This WMM stuff won't get you anywhere in the real world and it certainly won't get you anywhere in the afterlife either.

You and other humans have been eating candy for years and years? You can eat what you want, they can eat what they want. I've been eating steak, Porterhouse mostly.

My mind is closed? On some issues. God does exist. Heaven exists. Jesus is not being used by this fictional being Anu. Is your mind completely open? Research Caligastia and soon you will realize why he doesn't like Jesus and doesn't believe God exists.

Books cost money to produce? Not if they are E-books. The Urantia Book is free online. FREE.

God wants 10% of my income? No, the church wants that money. Since you think you're smarter than everyone else maybe you can tell me how they get it to God?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:56 pm 

starduster wrote:
RE: Gold

gold is a resoruce produced abundantly - and UNIQUELY by Earth/Nature - that the entity, who claims to be our Creator, discovered and valued, above all the other Resources that are produced in this Solar System - The account that we have concering Anu's desire for this species resources, are being related to us, by the very people, who were living on Earth, when he arrived - and they tell us, that they were more than willing to give Anu all the gold he wanted, but that they weren't very much inclined to dig it out of the Earth for him - and his species could not dig it out, because they were not "physical" beings - which meant that Anu needed slaves to mine the gold for him.

the Narratives of these Immortal Beings, that we call Atlantians, reveals, that they had developed a somewhat symbiotic relationship, with the evolving native species of Humanoids, on this planet (think of the relationship pictured in the Movie Avatar, that the Sovereigns had with their Planet) ... and they embodied the Neanderthal, to experience physicality - briefly. They also tell us that Anu was brought here, by the Wingmakers, because he was a Wingmaker (creator of Human Instruments) before he incarnated to this remote location in the Universe of Universes to explore the effect of Matter Energy Space and Time, where they converged - which was one of the purposes of OUR Creation... but after gathering information, from six other species, created to serve the same purpose, it was determined that in order to "genuinely" experience being Physical, that they needed a "Instrument" that they could interface with Nature -better - so Anu was shown the Earth, so that he could create a Human Instrument, that allowed us to BE physical ... and as the 5th interview explains in some detail, he did that ... but he also took that opprotunity to take advantage of our innocence - caused by the Incarnation process, that fragmented our Consciousness ... because he needed SLAVEs to mine the gold - that he recognized, would allow him to rule this region of space

This "divine intervention" that Anu was brought here to facilitate, produced a Human Instrument that Anu could control - when he engineered programs into its "mind system" - that triggered emotional reactions, and "trapped" the Entity's Consciousness - until the physical body expired. He did this by using the DNA of the Neanderthal, because it was designed to interface with the soul/consciousness of the Sovereign Entities, seeking knowledge - provided by Nature... but he didn't stop there, he also created programs in the Mind systems of these "humanoids" that triggered an uncontrollable reaction based upon their survival instincts, that shut down, the communications between the Sovereign Entity and it's Human Instrument .

over the eons, that Anu's species, inhabited MEST, he had come to believe that Emotions were a weakness, and had genetically altered, his and his species, so that they did not react to Emotions ... instead of learning how to Master them, and the results of this "technology" hardened their Hearts ... which which were originally designed to allow the Sovereign Entities to interface with the Human Instrument ... but instead of "blocking" emotions - he intensified them - to the point where they control all our reactions ... and make us dependent upon him.

Science has discovered, recently, that the account of the Atlantians, who used their free will to refuse embodying this "modern man (cro-magmun)" - and fled from Anu's grasp, by creating a pocket in a frequency field (dimension) of Earth, that he was unaware of - and had no access to - fits in with the evidence they have gathered from the Earth. From their hiding place, in their self-ceated dimension, they could observed Anu's dealing with their siblings, and worked on a way to free them from being slaves - which they finally achieved in 1998 when they created a Portal in the Human Mind system that allowed us to access a component of the Sovereign Entity, known as the Wholeness Navigator

As the fifth interview with dr Neruda, explains - gold's only real value is its ability to "materialize" our intent - and the more the Earth produced, the denser our environment became ... and its value to Anu, was that it allowed him to control physical beings... by using their Energy to manifest thoughts, that he gave them - that served his agenda to Lord over us. We were not even aware of the properties, that gold has to make this planet physical, until the Atlantians sent one of the members of the LTO, James, to explain - apparently because that information has been with-held from us by God ... I don't think that gold had and value to us, because it was so abundant - until Anu discovered its value to HIM and this is what motivated us to enslave us, so that we would mine it FOR him, because he desires Power

After eons, of depleting the Earth of its Resources ... gold is somewhat rare now, so it does have some value to the "modern man" - but it's real value is not understood by us, because Anu used his technology to SUPPRESS Consciousness - and created Hierarchies to conceal our Origins - and the purpose of our Creation - and limit our potential, by creation the illusion of Duality, and demanding that we surrender our free-will, so that HIS will might be done (on Earth, as it is in "Heaven")

as explained, in the First Source Transmissions, Our Creator does not punish us for using the Free Will that he gave us ... nor does he reward us when we use it to explore this region of his Creation - where Matter, Energy, Space and Time converge - creating a density that materialize our intent ... but that is what Anu has done, via the creation of Angels and Demons - who only have influence upon those who covenant to serve him, of their own free will. The Atlantians/Wingmakers, point out, that when you cut all your ties to his Heirarchies (Culture Religion Politics and Science) we are free to exercise our personal Free Will, without consequence, to discover what is Universally True - at our own pace.

and what IS Universally true, is : We are Immortal Sovereign Entities following a(n evolutionary) Plan based upon First Source Intelligence, that will restore our innate ability to multi-verse, as well as explore the many dimensions that Earth offers us ... by transforming our Human Instruments, into Instruments that will allow us to REALize our full potential in the Universe of Wholeness... as intended by our Creator

Gold is unique? So are the other 105 elements.

The account of Anu is being related to us by Atlanteans? Says who? James? James the channeler who channels the rebellious angel Caligastia. Who said that the Animus were coming. Who preaches fear. Who wants to turn you away from Jesus and heaven and the real God. That's where you get your truth from?

If you're going to use the story as proof of the story, that's not proof. A Disney movie doesn't prove itself true, you have to use other sources. What other source do you have? Science isn't working for you, maybe you should try Dr. Suess?

I should think of the movie Avatar? You know that's just a movie, right? It wasn't true. You're really involved in this fantasy stuff. I bet you have ceramic fairies all over the house and fairy paintings on the walls.

Science has discovered Atlantian civilization? No, they haven't. You're using fantasy as support for more fantasy.

Listen, you're obviously looking for something to latch onto, something good, better than what you were taught. You think this is it. Whatever happened to you when you were involved with religion doesn't mean that you and the rest of humanity is in prison. God created a universe and a beautiful world for us. I know that's not enough for you and some others. That's obvious. You want more. You want to be special, not average. You want to be supergirl or Super Wingmaker. It doesn't happen in 1st grade. It happens when you graduate. The children don't run the school even if a rebellous janitor tells them they should.

Last edited by Dook on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:11 pm 
Posting Freak

:roll:

Last edited by starduster on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:16 pm 
Posting Freak

you seem to be finding the "faults" in me that you recognize in yourself ... and there is no point in persueing this discussion, because your mind is closed, and you are UN-reasonable, if you can't accept the fact that all things are possible

I assume that your intent, here, is to promote your personal BS ... which has been debunked by what is Universally true, and I suggest, that you do your proselytizing in some other forum, where its members are still "god-worshipers"

but please keep in mind, that if "god" was our Creator, why didn't he just create some gold ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:30 pm 
Posting Freak

PS DOOK, I also remember you, as one of Rue' alternate personalities - of which she has many, to gang bang anyone who doesn't share her unique perspective of Life :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:48 pm 

starduster wrote:
you seem to be finding the "faults" in me that you recognize in yourself ... and there is no point in persueing this discussion, because your mind is closed, and you are UN-reasonable, if you can't accept the fact that all things are possible

I assume that your intent, here, is to promote your personal BS ... which has been debunked by what is Universally true, and I suggest, that you do your proselytizing in some other forum, where its members are still "god-worshipers"

but please keep in mind, that if "god" was our Creator, why didn't he just create some gold ?

I find faults in everyone. Seems you do to. Humans are faulty beings.

My mind is closed? And you're mind is open? Seems the word open to you means supporting what YOU believe.

All things are possible? No, they're not. God does exist, an endless variety of Wingmaker aka Caligastia paintings or books isn't going to change that fact.

If God was our creator why didn't He just create some gold? He did, and He gave some to the earth. The primitive humans thought that it was "shiny".

You suggest I do my proselytizing somewhere else? Once again, YOU'RE not in charge here or anywhere else. You're not in a position of authority. You're not appointed over me or anyone else. You're stuck in 1st grade over and over and over and over...

If Anu can create a hologram that causes the universe to exist why didn't he just cause an endless amount of gold to form?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:51 pm 

starduster wrote:
PS DOOK, I also remember you, as one of Rue' alternate personalities - of which she has many, to gang bang anyone who doesn't share her unique perspective of Life :mrgreen:

I don't know what Rue alternate personalities is. Sounds like more fantasy bull.

You're stuck inside a Disney movie.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:40 am 

Hi,everyone
All different opinions above is embraced by our Creator in nowness.
perhaps Creator don't care what is ture or not,
Creator looks upon ture or false , the way we might look upon the negative and positive ends of a battery.

Agree or disagree this idea also be an end of a battery

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:42 am 

If the devil was stuck on the earth, no longer immortal, but not able to permanently die either, born into body after body, living a seemingly endless series of lives, but he finally learned to be charismatic, after tens of thousands of years, would he still be the devil?

I'm not saying this WMM doesn't have appeal to it. It does. It's supposed to. There was a lot of thought put into it. A lot of it is true. The information on the soul and universal design seems to be accurate, just with different names.

What's not true is the idea that the universe is a trap, some nefarious plot by angels to use God's children and keep us down. It appeals to some because they have a sense of unfairness. "It's not my fault I'm average and not really successful. It's Anunnaki, it's religions fault, or it's Jesus fault". The truth is that you have no one else to blame but yourself. Whatever happened to you when you were a child is over. Once you turned 18 your life is all on you.

This idea of "oneness" that James teach's. It's true, sort of. Initially God was one. He didn't have any reference to any other being or any other thing. How can you be giving if there is nothing else to give to? But then God created a universe and fragmented His body to create souls that connect with sentient beings to give us life. God is no longer one, He is all. James should be teaching "Allness" not "oneness", but hey, it sounds great and that's all that matters to some people. They're so desperate they will actually follow the devil because he's here and preaching "oneness" whereas God is seemingly somewhere else and uninvolved.

Caligastia has his side of the story to tell but here are the facts: He violated established procedure on the earth which caused humans to not receive the proper genetic uplifting. He is responsible for all of our racial problems. Races are supposed to form sequentially, not all at the same time. He failed to follow procedures that would have removed bad genes which now cause terrible diseases. He is to blame for painful childbirth. It wasn't supposed to be like that. And he did all this because he was in a hurry.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:47 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
Hi,everyone
Creator looks upon ture or false , the way we might look upon the negative and positive ends of a battery.

Yes, and I had simply hoped to be able to fill in some blank spaces, Dook's mosaic - that she missed, when hunting and pecking through the WMMs ... I do understand how difficult it is to admit one's self-created Belief System, is based upon dogma and not actual facts ... because I've been there and know how tempting it is to discredit an individual - instead of trying to debunk facts - ye olde " kill the messenger" tactic - thinking that when they are dead, the message dies with them ... but it doesn't ... even if James died, the message he relayed to us, would still be there - and depends upon whether we are willing to do our own research on both sides of Compassion

I love knowing that I am (we all are) a Wingmaker too - that this is OUR unique habitat and "gods" only exist in the Realms of the HMS and how appropriate, that once again, we are providing Human Instruments - that will enhance the Consciousness of the Plan of First Source ... as soon as we fuse all of our components back together and despite all of "god's" attempts to suppress our progress, our Destiny is secured ... because our Creator doesn't make junk :mrgreen:

but the fact that the entity who calls himself "god" and claims to be our Creator doesn't keep the (one) Law of the Universe is evident - and that alone, should be our first Clue - that "god" really doesn't have (and never did) our species' best interest in mind -his true identity is revealed (by him) in his Commandments (that he channled through Moses the murderer) - when he tells us that he is a jealous god - and will hold the children of "sinners" accountable for their parent's "sin" - and not forgive them for four generations ... how vengeful is that ? and how full of wrath he is ... not to forget how double-minded, when he demands we genocide our neighbors - after telling us "thou shalt not kill" - or how we can be excused, as long as the murdering is done, in his name - when he never told us his name :lol:

we don't need no stink'n god ... especially not a psychopatic ET... with the same agenda as the Wizard of Oz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:50 am 
Posting Freak

:roll:

Last edited by starduster on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Dook wrote:
If the devil was stuck on the earth, no longer immortal, but not able to permanently die either, born into body after body, living a seemingly endless series of lives, but he finally learned to be charismatic, after tens of thousands of years, would he still be the devil?

I'm not saying this WMM doesn't have appeal to it. It does. It's supposed to. There was a lot of thought put into it. A lot of it is true. The information on the soul and universal design seems to be accurate, just with different names.

What's not true is the idea that the universe is a trap, some nefarious plot by angels to use God's children and keep us down. It appeals to some because they have a sense of unfairness. "It's not my fault I'm average and not really successful. It's Anunnaki, it's religions fault, or it's Jesus fault". The truth is that you have no one else to blame but yourself. Whatever happened to you when you were a child is over. Once you turned 18 your life is all on you.

This idea of "oneness" that James teach's. It's true, sort of. Initially God was one. He didn't have any reference to any other being or any other thing. How can you be giving if there is nothing else to give to? But then God created a universe and fragmented His body to create souls that connect with sentient beings to give us life. God is no longer one, He is all. James should be teaching "Allness" not "oneness", but hey, it sounds great and that's all that matters to some people. They're so desperate they will actually follow the devil because he's here and preaching "oneness" whereas God is seemingly somewhere else and uninvolved.

Caligastia has his side of the story to tell but here are the facts: He violated established procedure on the earth which caused humans to not receive the proper genetic uplifting. He is responsible for all of our racial problems. Races are supposed to form sequentially, not all at the same time. He failed to follow procedures that would have removed bad genes which now cause terrible diseases. He is to blame for painful childbirth. It wasn't supposed to be like that. And he did all this because he was in a hurry.

your references to an individual named Caligastia, are from the Urantian "history" of another species of soul-carries (Sovereign Entities) that Anu/God, enslaved - that were channeled (like the Torah) via an individual who had nothing to do with the New Age Religion it has spawned ... and the fact that its predictions have failed to materialized - on Earth, demands IGNORE-ance of what we are participating in NOW ...
The LTO has defined "evil" as our willful ignore-ance - its says that resistance to awareness - is the ONLY evil that exist ... and I think that we are all aware of the fact that god does NOT "do unto others, as he would have them do unto us" proves that he is not one of us ... that he has genetically altered himself beyond recognition, and lacks any and all Virtue - is evident.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:51 pm 

starduster wrote:
yhg342 wrote:
Hi,everyone

Yes, and I had simply hoped to be able to fill in some blank spaces, Dook's mosaic - that she missed, when hunting and pecking through the WMMs ... I do understand how difficult it is to admit one's self-created Belief System, is based upon dogma and not actual facts ... because I've been there and know how tempting it is to discredit an individual - instead of trying to debunk facts - ye olde " kill the messenger" tactic - thinking that when they are dead, the message dies with them ... but it doesn't ... even if James died, the message he relayed to us, would still be there - and depends upon whether we are willing to do our own research on both sides of Compassion

I love knowing that I am (we all are) a Wingmaker too - that this is OUR unique habitat and "gods" only exist in the Realms of the HMS and how appropriate, that once again, we are providing Human Instruments - that will enhance the Consciousness of the Plan of First Source ... as soon as we fuse all of our components back together and despite all of "god's" attempts to suppress our progress, our Destiny is secured ... because our Creator doesn't make junk :mrgreen:

but the fact that the entity who calls himself "god" and claims to be our Creator doesn't keep the (one) Law of the Universe is evident - and that alone, should be our first Clue - that "god" really doesn't have (and never did) our species' best interest in mind -his true identity is revealed (by him) in his Commandments (that he channled through Moses the murderer) - when he tells us that he is a jealous god - and will hold the children of "sinners" accountable for their parent's "sin" - and not forgive them for four generations ... how vengeful is that ? and how full of wrath he is ... not to forget how double-minded, when he demands we genocide our neighbors - after telling us "thou shalt not kill" - or how we can be excused, as long as the murdering is done, in his name - when he never told us his name :lol:

we don't need no stink'n god ... especially not a psychopatic ET... with the same agenda as the Wizard of Oz

First off, I'm a man, not a "she". Second, how is Anunnaki fact? How is 2012 fact? How is the Animus fact? How is the ACIO fact?

I haven't killed any messenger. I don't have the power to remove you from this forum but you don't have that power either. I debunked your idea that every positive particle has a negative particle, didn't really have to, science did it for me. I debunked your idea that gold has some super natural properties.

You're not a Wingmaker. James is not a Wingmaker. It's a story. It's fiction, make believe.

Our Creator doesn't make junk? Go visit an insane ward at the hospital. You're trying to gloss over reality with a Disney story. It might be time to grow up.

Also, you mentioned Kabbalah, that's Judaism. So that's why you're looking for a religion that doesn't have a Jesus in it. What was wrong with the same old traditional Jewish beliefs, probably didn't like the idea of an angry and jealous God?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:01 pm 

starduster wrote:
Dook wrote:

your references to an individual named Caligastia, are from the Urantian "history" of another species of soul-carries (Sovereign Entities) that Anu/God, enslaved - that were channeled (like the Torah) via an individual who had nothing to do with the New Age Religion it has spawned ... and the fact that its predictions have failed to materialized - on Earth, demands IGNORE-ance of what we are participating in NOW ...
The LTO has defined "evil" as our willful ignore-ance - its says that resistance to awareness - is the ONLY evil that exist ... and I think that we are all aware of the fact that god does NOT "do unto others, as he would have them do unto us" proves that he is not one of us ... that he has genetically altered himself beyond recognition, and lacks any and all Virtue - is evident.

There is no New Age Religion around the Urantia Book. Name one Urantia church or temple.

The Urantia Book's revelations have failed to materialize on the earth? And what happened to the Animus? 2012? This guy Fifteen?

The LTO defines? So. A homeless man on the street doesn't make the rules, why would anyone even begin to worry about it?

First, you deny the Old Testament idea of God as a jealous God then you try to use it as proof that God is not one of us.

You're thought process is very childish.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:28 pm 
 WWW  Profile

"There are four classes of beings:
one, those who know the deception and are actively supporting it;
two, those who know about the deception, but are unwilling to do anything about it;
three, those who don’t know the deception and are unknowingly supporting it;
and four, those who know about the deception and are actively trying to step out of the deception and engineer a process for everyone else to do the same.
That’s it. It doesn’t matter if the being is physical or nonphysical. Everyone falls into one of these four categories—everywhere in our universe of existence.

“The beings in group three are waking up. Some of them understand that the deception in one part of the universe infects all. It requires corrective action. It requires collective understanding to ensure that it will never happen again." Mahu, James, "The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda," © 2014 WingMakers LLC. All Rights Reserved p. 29.

Those of us who have chosen to "live a love centered life" following the When-Which-How practice of the six heart virtues are in groups three and four. We trust our hearts to guide us to what is Truth for us. We have chosen to follow the I AM WE ARE Sovereign Integral process to help us help all of humanity in breaking through the wall of the "Hologram of Deception" the Fifth Interview talks about.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm 

dberges wrote:
two, those who know about the deception, but are unwilling to do anything about it;
and four, those who know about the deception and are actively trying to step out of the deception and engineer a process for everyone else to do the same.
That’s it. It doesn’t matter if the being is physical or nonphysical. Everyone falls into one of these four categories—everywhere in our universe of existence.

“The beings in group three are waking up. Some of them understand that the deception in one part of the universe infects all. It requires corrective action. It requires collective understanding to ensure that it will never happen again." Mahu, James, "The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda," © 2014 WingMakers LLC. All Rights Reserved p. 29.

Those of us who have chosen to "live a love centered life" following the When-Which-How practice of the six heart virtues are in groups three and four. We trust our hearts to guide us to what is Truth for us. We have chosen to follow the I AM WE ARE Sovereign Integral process to help us help all of humanity in breaking through the wall of the "Hologram of Deception" the Fifth Interview talks about.

So the material proves itself?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Dook, I have resisted the temptation "label" you, even though you continue to attack me personally in every single post ... which is probably because you believe that discrediting me - discredits the WMMs ... otherwise, there is no reason for doing it - is there?
I honestly do not care what you choose to believe, but if you want to have a discussion, in the WMF - you will do better if you stick to the facts... and the following are a few facts that my research has revealed

James tells us that we need to be able to discern, truth from deception ... and that it takes a great deal of practice - but once you do, you can easily tell, fiction from fact ... Animus, Fifteen, Dr N ect ect ect are all fictional characters in the mythology that James created, that enhance our understanding of factual events, that have often been burried in "translations" or tainted by Culture ... James also tells us that Truth Seeker, are not necessarily Truth Teller, because they don't always have all the fact - and are still looking for pieces to the puzzle caused by the fragmentation of our consciousness, that we all experience during the Incarnation process ... that will give us "the Big Picture" ... unfortunately the Urantia doesn't fit anywhere in that picture of this Solar System because it isn't about Earth, but the conquest of "god/Anu"

Kabbaha, which you obviously know nothing about is best defined as Jewish Mysticism - it is a detailed study of the Torah, the only KNOWN, "word of god" on the planet ... using Gramatia, the ancient sages discovered a code, embedded in the narrative, that they claim reveals "the soul of the Torah". Chants, such as the Ana B'Ko'ach, were identified, and used by Jews, to insure their prosperity once the "code" was broken - Kabbalah is not a religion, it is "hidden knowledge" intended only for the most sincere god-worshipers as a reward for their dedication.

Please note that the Torah (or the first five books of the Bible, channeled to Moses the murderer) are used by the god-worshipers, of this species three main Heirarchal Religions ... Jewish, Islam, and Christianity- and are the core of all "essoteric mystery schools" even though it is not a "religion" itself (but a very well kept secret, that gave its practitioners an advantage over others - and although the Torah has been translated perhaps hundreds of times now, the original version, still exists - and meticulous care has been taken, to insure, that not one "jot or tittle" has been altered.

The Kabbalist recorded their findings, in a collection of books, called the Zohar (sefer ha-Zohar or Book of Splendor) - adding to it as new things were discovered over the centuries - taking almost 4,000 years to compile ... and includes their study of the "book of Creation" (sefer yetzirah) - and the original language of the "gods" who created Adam and Eve and gave them this information - which is also the "language of the Angels" - because it gives us the 22 original glyphs (along with their numeric and alpha-beta(ic) values - that when combined in sets of 3 reveal the main formulas of "creation" ... which they called "the 72 names of god" - and it was given to Adam, so that he could "subdue the Earth" for the gods - it includes the art of "face, palm and foot reading" - healing, protection, the Zodiac, just to name a few ...

it is also interesting to note, that the first "lesson" of Kabbalah is "We always find our OWN faults in others" - and goes on to explain why and how we are "mirrors" for each other - so that we can SEE ourselves - and correct those (self-created) flaws ... which means, that you are not exposing ME - but identifying yourself, when you "label" me... and once I was aware of that, I stopped finding "faults" in others and started looking for the traits, I admire in others. And as I told you, previously,I started practicing that, was well before I discovered the WMMs - which validate most of what is contained in the 22 volumes of the Zohar (that each cost twice, what the CWWM does - without the beautiful pictures).

I have reason to believe that Jesus is not "the son of god" - which does not mean that I do not recognize that he achieved "Christ consciousness" .... and I understand why god used him (as an example) to create a new type of "god worshiper" that his slaves could better identify with ... while supporting the notion, that his "elite" were also - gods. When you research the source of the Bible, you will find, a council of men, who worked for Rome, gathered all the "scriptures" (works inspired by gods) known to man at that time - and threw out all but 70 of the 700 "books" available, and edited them and revised them, to create the Roman State (Catholic) Church - along with a new Calendar that was designed to break our ties with Nature while adopting many "pagan-rituals" in their "feasts" ... then the "Protestants" edited the Bible -leaving out the Apocrypha - that recorded the exile of the Jews from their "holy-land" (for the third time) as well as the conditions that they would be required to meet, before they "came home" ... which Christians apparently have no knowledge of, or they would not support the Zionist nation of Israel - or the genocide of the Jew's siblings (Issac (Abram's 1st son) is the "father" of the nation we now call Palestine) which was all done, in direct disobedience to "god's command" and tells us that anyone who enters into a pact with the Jews, will suffer their same fate - (Armageddon) for ignoring him... which now includes the the United Kingdom and the United States of America

Most "christian" denomination, are basically the bastardization of the Jewish "religion" - which is not, as many believe, the product of the "Law of Moses" - but created by Abraham ( whom god call his friend - and encouraged his incestuous relationship with his sister by "opening her womb"), and originated at that time when god gave Abram the Kabbalah because he will willing to kill his son. Issac gave one version of it (3 column system or Tree of Life) to Jacob/Israel - and a lesser version (2 column system (aka Ying and Yang)] was given to Essau after his birthright was stolen from him by his twin brother-with the help of their mother Rebecca (his 1st cousin, by an arranged marriage) - because he had little interest in "religions" - the fact that Essau was a "ginger" reveals, that his Neanderthal DNA was dominate, which pre-disposed him to be a "hunter-gatherer" - and after Jacob the inbred pedophile, returned from his self-induce exile with his wives -Leah and Rebbeca (who was 3 yo when he first lusted after her) Essau took his family and moved East and lived a Nomadic life - where the "2 column system" still exist to this day - in some area, mixed with the teaching of Confucius and the I-ching... making Abraham the "father of religion" - the most useful Hierarchy, that god created to enslave us, in our ignorance of our true Origins

I suggest you do your home-work, and you will discover the same thing, with little or no help, thanks to the collective intelligence found on the Internet - because you appear very confused... by design.
PS a suggestion is not a demand - and does not infringe on you free-will, in any way - you always have a choice.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:25 pm 
Posting Freak

do some homework DOOK - it is an established Scientific fact that all thing manifested (physical) were created, by EQUAL pairs of neg and pos-itively charged particles, that dance to the frequency of their intent ... in our case the tone of the "spoken word" into the Light. (prayer)

and keep in mind, that our "goal" it to maintain balance - "point zero" is not achieved when your "scale"is loaded with all positive experience - but, in fact, just as UNbalanced, as they would be if they were filled with nothing but negativity - too much of either, makes you UNbalanced and the only reason the earth has remained balanced is because - all things are equally BOTH - IMO, it is self-delusional to think of it otherwise.

as YHG pointed out, they are "two ends of a battery" ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm 

starduster wrote:
Dook, I have resisted the temptation "label" you, even though you continue to attack me personally in every single post ... which is probably because you believe that discrediting me - discredits the WMMs ... otherwise, there is no reason for doing it - is there?
I honestly do not care what you choose to believe, but if you want to have a discussion, in the WMF - you will do better if you stick to the facts... and the following are a few facts that my research has revealed

James tells us that we need to be able to discern, truth from deception ... and that it takes a great deal of practice - but once you do, you can easily tell, fiction from fact ... Animus, Fifteen, Dr N ect ect ect are all fictional characters in the mythology that James created, that enhance our understanding of factual events, that have often been burried in "translations" or tainted by Culture ... James also tells us that Truth Seeker, are not necessarily Truth Teller, because they don't always have all the fact - and are still looking for pieces to the puzzle caused by the fragmentation of our consciousness, that we all experience during the Incarnation process ... that will give us "the Big Picture" ... unfortunately the Urantia doesn't fit anywhere in that picture of this Solar System because it isn't about Earth, but the conquest of "god/Anu"

Kabbaha, which you obviously know nothing about is best defined as Jewish Mysticism - it is a detailed study of the Torah, the only KNOWN, "word of god" on the planet ... using Gramatia, the ancient sages discovered a code, embedded in the narrative, that they claim reveals "the soul of the Torah". Chants, such as the Ana B'Ko'ach, were identified, and used by Jews, to insure their prosperity once the "code" was broken - Kabbalah is not a religion, it is "hidden knowledge" intended only for the most sincere god-worshipers as a reward for their dedication.

Please note that the Torah (or the first five books of the Bible, channeled to Moses the murderer) are used by the god-worshipers, of this species three main Heirarchal Religions ... Jewish, Islam, and Christianity- and are the core of all "essoteric mystery schools" even though it is not a "religion" itself (but a very well kept secret, that gave its practitioners an advantage over others - and although the Torah has been translated perhaps hundreds of times now, the original version, still exists - and meticulous care has been taken, to insure, that not one "jot or tittle" has been altered.

The Kabbalist recorded their findings, in a collection of books, called the Zohar (sefer ha-Zohar or Book of Splendor) - adding to it as new things were discovered over the centuries - taking almost 4,000 years to compile ... and includes their study of the "book of Creation" (sefer yetzirah) - and the original language of the "gods" who created Adam and Eve and gave them this information - which is also the "language of the Angels" - because it gives us the 22 original glyphs (along with their numeric and alpha-beta(ic) values - that when combined in sets of 3 reveal the main formulas of "creation" ... which they called "the 72 names of god" - and it was given to Adam, so that he could "subdue the Earth" for the gods - it includes the art of "face, palm and foot reading" - healing, protection, the Zodiac, just to name a few ...

it is also interesting to note, that the first "lesson" of Kabbalah is "We always find our OWN faults in others" - and goes on to explain why and how we are "mirrors" for each other - so that we can SEE ourselves - and correct those (self-created) flaws ... which means, that you are not exposing ME - but identifying yourself, when you "label" me... and once I was aware of that, I stopped finding "faults" in others and started looking for the traits, I admire in others. And as I told you, previously,I started practicing that, was well before I discovered the WMMs - which validate most of what is contained in the 22 volumes of the Zohar (that each cost twice, what the CWWM does - without the beautiful pictures).

I have reason to believe that Jesus is not "the son of god" - which does not mean that I do not recognize that he achieved "Christ consciousness" .... and I understand why god used him (as an example) to create a new type of "god worshiper" that his slaves could better identify with ... while supporting the notion, that his "elite" were also - gods. When you research the source of the Bible, you will find, a council of men, who worked for Rome, gathered all the "scriptures" (works inspired by gods) known to man at that time - and threw out all but 70 of the 700 "books" available, and edited them and revised them, to create the Roman State (Catholic) Church - along with a new Calendar that was designed to break our ties with Nature while adopting many "pagan-rituals" in their "feasts" ... then the "Protestants" edited the Bible -leaving out the Apocrypha - that recorded the exile of the Jews from their "holy-land" (for the third time) as well as the conditions that they would be required to meet, before they "came home" ... which Christians apparently have no knowledge of, or they would not support the Zionist nation of Israel - or the genocide of the Jew's siblings (Issac (Abram's 1st son) is the "father" of the nation we now call Palestine) which was all done, in direct disobedience to "god's command" and tells us that anyone who enters into a pact with the Jews, will suffer their same fate - (Armageddon) for ignoring him... which now includes the the United Kingdom and the United States of America

Most "christian" denomination, are basically the bastardization of the Jewish "religion" - which is not, as many believe, the product of the "Law of Moses" - but created by Abraham ( whom god call his friend - and encouraged his incestuous relationship with his sister by "opening her womb"), and originated at that time when god gave Abram the Kabbalah because he will willing to kill his son. Issac gave one version of it (3 column system or Tree of Life) to Jacob/Israel - and a lesser version (2 column system (aka Ying and Yang)] was given to Essau after his birthright was stolen from him by his twin brother-with the help of their mother Rebecca (his 1st cousin, by an arranged marriage) - because he had little interest in "religions" - the fact that Essau was a "ginger" reveals, that his Neanderthal DNA was dominate, which pre-disposed him to be a "hunter-gatherer" - and after Jacob the inbred pedophile, returned from his self-induce exile with his wives -Leah and Rebbeca (who was 3 yo when he first lusted after her) Essau took his family and moved East and lived a Nomadic life - where the "2 column system" still exist to this day - in some area, mixed with the teaching of Confucius and the I-ching... making Abraham the "father of religion" - the most useful Hierarchy, that god created to enslave us, in our ignorance of our true Origins

I suggest you do your home-work, and you will discover the same thing, with little or no help, thanks to the collective intelligence found on the Internet - because you appear very confused... by design.
PS a suggestion is not a demand - and does not infringe on you free-will, in any way - you always have a choice.

How have I attacked you? By my refusal to submit to your desired authority over me? My refusal to do what you think I should do and believe what you believe? I'm not your kids and I'm not a kid. The reason for my refusing to submit to your attempts at control are to reset the boundaries and let you know where they really are.

If I want to have a discussion in the WMF I will do better if I stick to facts? Once again trying to tell me what to do. But weren't you the one trying to get me to believe that there are equal positive and negative elements? You didn't know I have 5 yrs of college, almost entirely in science. That's the problem with control freaks, you assume you are superior over everyone. When you meet someone you aren't superior to you can't help yourself and that leads you to put your foot in your mouth. It doesn't make you seem smart, actually the opposite happens.

James tells us we need to be able to discern truth from deception? Wow, no one in all of history has ever said that before. AMAZING! Okay, I'll play your game, Animus, truth or deception? ACIO, truth or deception? 2012, truth or deception? Annunaki, truth or deception? Future humans return to help past humans, why?

Since you think you're so good at telling fact from fiction, how about this, reveal The Book of Revelations. What's fact and what is fiction?

I know nothing about kabbalah? Why would I or anyone?

The Torah is the only known word of God on the planet? Says who? Oh, the Jews. Isn't it amazing how people all think their beliefs are the truth and others are then wrong. Seems to be a repeating problem with humanity.

The Torah is used by the worlds three main religions? Jews use it to some degree, how come they don't stone people to death for violating the sabbath anymore? It's one of the ten commandments so it has to be from God, right? Seemed like the Jews stopped doing it right about the time of Jesus. Hmm, makes you wonder if they really did get the message after all.

You keep calling Moses a murderer, who exactly did he murder?

I'm not exposing you, I'm somehow exposing me? Riiiiiiight. You should write Disney movies. They could use some new material.

I know all about the 313 Edict of Milan issued by Constantine that gave religious freedom and how the books of the bible were assembled. I know about the Apocyphra books as well, I've read them. Religion was my minor in college. Once again you assumed you were smarter. Are you just going to continue to throw stuff out and hope something knocks me down? You're wasting your time.

Another thing that bothers, you keep using the word "dominate" when you mean "dominant".

You suggest I do my homework? Did it years ago.

All of that mumbo jumbo doesn't prove WMM. Or did you think it did? It had nothing at all to do with any WMM. You're just trying to prove how incredibly smart you are. You might fool the kids with all that. You're going to have to do better with us educated adults.

I've been around the world, visited 14 different countries, met a lot of people. You're the one who is a slave. The only one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:56 pm 

starduster wrote:
do some homework DOOK - it is an established Scientific fact that all thing manifested (physical) were created, by EQUAL pairs of neg and pos-itively charged particles, that dance to the frequency of their intent ... in our case the tone of the "spoken word" into the Light. (prayer)

and keep in mind, that our "goal" it to maintain balance - "point zero" is not achieved when your "scale"is loaded with all positive experience - but, in fact, just as UNbalanced, as they would be if they were filled with nothing but negativity - too much of either, makes you UNbalanced and the only reason the earth has remained balanced is because - all things are equally BOTH - IMO, it is self-delusional to think of it otherwise.

Now I feel like I'm beating up a small child. Ever hear of something called a Neutron? Why would they call it that? Maybe because it's "Neutral"? Hmm. How can something be positive or negative when it's neutral?

I know the neutron is not an elementary particle but you don't know one way or the other so, hehe, it doesn't really matter.

There are two ends of a battery? How many ends are there if you wire a bunch of them in series? What about parallel? Hehe, I know you don't understand.

You just make things up and expect people to agree with you, probably because you didn't do the work, didn't go to college, didn't spend hours and hours in the library, you were lazy but you want to feel like you're equal.

This is the real world. Might be time to catch up with the adults.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:14 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:

thanks Darlene, for this perspective (from James) to help us identify ourselves, and what we are (or are not) participating (Now) ... to me, living a "love centered life" is when the individual energize their Hearts - to transmit the frequency of its virtues, into their self-created reality - to duplicate Source reality, to the best of our ability - and "following the I AM/ WE ARE process , means to recognize and appreciate our relationship with Nature is "Independently/Symbiotic" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Dook wrote:
starduster wrote:

Now I feel like I'm beating up a small child. Ever hear of something called a Neutron? Why would they call it that? Maybe because it's "Neutral"? Hmm. How can something be positive or negative when it's neutral?

I know the neutron is not an elementary particle but you don't know one way or the other so, hehe, it doesn't really matter.

There are two ends of a battery? How many ends are there if you wire a bunch of them in series? What about parallel? Hehe, I know you don't understand.

You just make things up and expect people to agree with you, probably because you didn't do the work, didn't go to college, didn't spend hours and hours in the library, you were lazy but you want to feel like you're equal.

This is the real world. Might be time to catch up with the adults.

google it (I did and posted it in the WMF years ago) but I am not going to do it for you, because I get the distinct impression, that it would be unappreciated by you because you mind is closed to anything other than your self-created belief-system based upon Heirarchal mumbo-jumbo ... and you prefer being a slave in an inequitable society dominated by a psychopathic "god" ... who desires to Control Sovereign Entities ... of your own free will as " one who knows the deception and is actively supporting it"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:55 pm 
Posting Freak

dook, it isn't about "who's smarter" I also have a college degree (in Gerontology) and have not only traveled around the world twice, but actually live in several countries other than the US, and in 16 of the lower 48 states ... but the only thing that matters, is whether we have an OPEN MIND, and are able to discern, what is Universally true ... and find the evidence "hidden in plain sight" that validates that BELIEF... or not and adjust our way of life accordingly.... aka expressing "behavioral intelligence"

when I say "believe what you will" I am not giving you permission to believe something (or not) ... you always have a choice - and Free Will to BELIEVE what ever you choose ... but there is a vast difference between believing and knowing via personal experience ... and that is what I am sharing with you ... my personal experience - that has convinced me that what the Atlantians/LTO are telling us is true ... many of us have used the information found in the WingMaker's material to find the Portal of the Wholeness Navigator, and are following its lead, to REALilize our full potential as Sovereign Entities of the Central Race ... but no one is forcing you to do that ... and no one CAN force you to bring your BS into alignment with the Plan of First Source - or what is Universally True

but why else are you here, if you BELIEVE it is all a fairy tale ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:23 pm 

Quote:
So the material proves itself?

No, individual behaviours do - and that is what the materials point to over and over and over again, as a constant reminder to keep breaking the chains of pre-programmed behaviours that are steeped in separation.
Dogma and belief systems of course being major catalysts for separation - but I'm sure you know that.

So the question is, if our higher self uses behaviors to express itself, why is there so much dysfunctional behavior in the world?

The mind, aligned to social intelligence, has appropriated the human body. The mind inhibits the body from receiving guidance from the higher self. Behavior is a physical thing (the body is required). We cannot transmit our higher self through our behavior if our body is ruled by the mind or ego. This is part of the social programming: keep the focus on social intelligence—the rewards of glamour, success, influence, power, independence, even sheer survival—and the consciousness of the infinite self can be sidelined as immaterial.

The eclipse of the higher self by the mind and ego is a well-kept secret of consensual reality. The infinite being, we’re told, is a myth, unprovable, an imaginative abstraction, merely wishful thinking in the minds and hearts of the naïve. Or, if it is allowed as an abstraction, it is cloaked in allegorical veneers like cherubs and angels.
Social intelligence dominates our world. Emotional intelligence is expanding. Behavioral wisdom, a mere infant in its reach upon earth, is quietly orchestrating the new human consciousness.
[...]
The interesting thing about behavioral wisdom is that it arises within and nowhere else. It is the creation of our infinite selves in the expression of oneness and equality. Our mind, heart and body must be part of this oneness and equality so our behaviors can be authentically expressed. This is the new “building” that will be built in the rubble of social intelligence.

Behavioral wisdom is our future home. The vanguard has begun. We anchor it here on earth in our bodies, hearts and minds. We embody this alignment without fanfare or title. We forgive shortcomings, understanding that they are part of the wholeness of the journey that supports our infinite selves. We hold firm to the commitment of our purpose.

Commitment is the engine. The practice of behavioral wisdom is the fuel. The vehicle is you.

(WMM- Behavioural Wisdom)

Quote:
Essentially, what James is saying is correct but it's not correct to represent it as a prison.

It is discouraging when life, academia, travel, religion, culture, science, guru's, family and friends can't provide us with satisfactory justifications to the gnawing question of why there is inequality in our world that causes brutal injustice.
It does actually appear that we are in fact imprisoned in a world of ignorance!
Ignorance not of information gathering, that's easy, ignorance on behavioral wisdom.
So why does there appear to be a gag-order on talking about this?
Why are there gargantuan proportions of leadership arrogance in all sectors of society that claim inequality and separation are okay, in fact normal, because that's the way life is supposed to be designed, according to whatever realm of intelligence they subscribe to?
Could it be that to face this fact is simply too frightening? Too demanding?
Easier to cocoon oneself in physical comforts and favours of the world, if one is fortunate enough to have them, and put blinkers on to what is happening elsewhere?
Easier to adopt consensus judgment over oneself, and others, that desiring egalitarian meritocracy is foolish and childlike because it is not steeped in so called advanced scientific, financial, political, or cultural intelligence as it is whimsical heart stuff?

Identifying prison walls is challenging. Committing to dismantling them, even more so.
And it doesn't start with shifting and changing from one belief system to another.
It starts with chucking everything out. Becoming empty.
Listening to the emptiness inside to see what it has to share from the unknown.
Observing the effects of the prison of ignorance and observing how practicing Behavioural Wisdom has the power to dismantle it, brick by brick.

The WMM materials are a tremendous source of support and activation for exactly this process - irrespective of stories, fantasies, mythology, which are simply communicative tools designed to connect with individuals in multiple formats.

Quote:
This WMM stuff won't get you anywhere in the real world and it certainly won't get you anywhere in the afterlife either.

You're right if we define the "real world" in your sentence as the world we are witnessing that is based on separation. Immersion into these materials however does bring real world change and transformation, and if it is proof you are seeking you only have to demonstrate this for yourself - it's that simple!

James Mahu: The Controllers exist for one purpose: they compete to control resources. It is the “best game in town,” as they would invariably put it. Highest stakes, highest drama, highest rewards, this is what motivates them. Terran Kahn and his inner circle [from The Weather Composer Series] really represent the consciousness of the new generations that will come onto the planet and bring their considerable intellects, energies, ideas and innovations to solve the most intractable problems that humanity is dealing with. This will require new leadership methodologies and new educational platforms, which they will bring.

A global communication network (internet) is the key technology that indicates a species is on the road to the Grand Portal. It is the back door to consciousness exploration, and the new leadership and educational platforms will flourish on the internet. Everything is moving away from centralization, and the Controllers realize this. They have attempted to prevent it, but they see that it is inevitable like a dam that holds back an incredible force of water, and the dam’s cracks are building.

The next three generations will decentralize economies, educational processes, wealth, and even government. Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities will prosper, and these will be the building blocks to a new social order based largely on egalitarian meritocracy.

The Controllers will die off in this world. Their purpose will be undone. I believe in these new generations and their ability to operate at a higher level of understanding. There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology.

I believe in these new generations too, as well as many of us older generations who have, and are, making tremendous commitment to transforming separation to equality - in the different global coordinates we find our local sphere of consciousness positioned and using the variety of our skill sets.

There is actually an abundance of proof for this transformation happening globally, despite the chaos and drama arena perpetuating in politics, if one cares to look.

I will share one piece from my local environment of which I have been steered to actively become involved in. One of our government schools has been given independent status meaning they have greater autonomy with selection processes for curriculum, teachers, projects, etc. We are therefore in the grassroots stages of transitioning this school into a seamless extension of the community rather than traditionally being dictated to and experienced as a separate neighbourhood governed by a disconnected federal government. This means the Heart Intelligence of our community has a tremendous window of opportunity for decision making processes. Some of the projects started are a community linking centre, 6 seasons edible vegetable and bush tucker garden, state of the art technology and science laboratory, etc. We also have 4, to date, teachers who were recently the highest scoring graduates in university degrees of law, science and technology, etc, who have given up their opportunities for six figure incomes as they want to work with youth and local community.

This may not appear to be a riveting, ground breaking example but if we look deeper into the undercurrents of these shifts, happening all over the globe, it becomes easier to identify a forceful wave of change that can dismantle centralized power structures. And if we apply some imagination and vision it becomes evident that what can evolve from these pockets of change is Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities and these will be the building blocks to a new social order based largely on egalitarian meritocracy.

This is what the WM Materials bring to me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next