WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Parallel names in interviews and james
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 am 

Sarah: "I want to return to the WingMakers for a moment. What do the Corteum think of the WingMakers' site, I assume they've seen everything?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, they've been involved from the beginning. The Corteum are as integral to the Labyrinth Group as any of its human members, so nothing is hidden from them. The leader of the Corteum mission to earth is called -- in English -- Mahunahi, and he happens to be an artist first and foremost, and a scientist is his secondary nature. He was always excited to see and hear about our findings. He asked if we could create a way-station to the Ancient Arrow site so he could visit the site himself, but it just wasn't practical to do so without drawing attention to the site."

???? a million question mark. isn't james quotable saying his name is mahunahi? an artist and a scientist? he said he's human. are the corteum inside us? what is going on????

Post subject: Re: Parallel names in interviews and james
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:10 am 

It puzzled me too that there was a parallel reference to James and the leader of the Corteum, but now, even though there is probably no truth to my musings, I am not so puzzled, as perhaps James and the Corteum Leader are both embodiments of Mahu Nahi, for the success and inevitability of Lyricus’ mission is so vital that surely these superior intelligences would have considered contingency and diversity of dissemination plans and not let all their eggs lay in one basket, so to speak. It also wouldn’t surprise me if there were more physical incarnations of Mahu Nahi on earth that are living lives specific to their event strings whilst remaining consciously unaware that they are from the SECU Mahu Nahi; perhaps data collectors/observers, or frequency transmitters, etc.

“My name is Dhaleeb,” she said, holding up her hand. “I know who you are, Solomon, you needn’t respond in pleasantries. We’re of the same soul that animates these bodies, and a few hundred others that are scattered in the winds.” Her hand pointed between the two of us as if it were a separate entity.
(Quantusum)

I imagine that Solomon and Dhaleeb would also have a SECU signature vibration - name - as James, you, me, and everyone else does. References to the number and diversity of our multidimensional personalities is scattered throughout the materials and I apologize that I do not have time at the moment to post quotes referencing this for consideration; without forgetting, however, the underlying format of mythology within the Ancient Arrow Project.

What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU -- pronounced SeeQue). SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.

…………………………………………….

Question 14 -- You are known as Mahu Nahi. Is Mahu Nahi another incarnation of your spirit that has commissioned James (your current incarnation) to translate this material for the people of Earth?

No. My name within Lyricus is Mahu Nahi. This is how I am known among my students and associates. In effect, Mahu Nahi is the name of my SECU personality, while James is the name of my human personality of this time.

………………………………………………

I will, however, acknowledge the spirit of your question, which is: what am I?
In this regard I am as you are. I am a multidimensional being who lives simultaneously in a spectrum of realities. My dominant reality is different than yours. Because of this difference, I am able to process this human reality at a different frequency rate, which enables me to perceive behind and beyond the three-dimensional "surface" of this reality.

(James Q&A)

09:51 Mark: What kinds of experiences were happening?

09:53 James: I’d prefer not to go into details about this Mark, but I’ll say it was like a reunion with my inner tribe and I became reacquainted with the reason I incarnated at this time.
(Interview James and Mark Hempel)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
it is my understanding that the Corteum is not a "race" or species - but the name of a group of ETs and Humans, working in co-operation towards revealing our origins and destiny (purpose of creation) ... that Jame/Dr Neruda was the leader of this group that was organized and hosted by the ACIO (without the NSA or the Incunebula being aware of it).

James, is a member of this species (Human) and he has revealed that he has been on Earth several times, even though he is from the "hidden" societies of the Sovereigns of the Mind - he came here to "seed" new concepts into our Society ... He is part of the group of (immortal) individuals who refused to embody the "new" HI that ANU brought to the SECU (sovereign entities of the Central Universe) so that they could better experience MEST - and who hid themselves from the Annunaki by creating a "pocket" in one of the Earth's many dimensions (under the Atlantic Ocean) - to avoid being enslaved by the altered HMS that ANU engineered to suppress this species' development . According to James, they have been "helping" us - and appearing to us - mistaken for Angels, Shinning Ones, Elohim and gods, for 11,000 years ...

During the separation of these two Societies, because the "wingmakers" aka Atlantians, were not hindered by the HMS (no death, wars or dis-ease) and the devices and deceptions created by ANU, they thrived and advanced spiritual far more rapidly than the surface dwellers and came to understand that they couldn't progress without the new HI but they still weren't willing to embody it even after centuries of carefully cultivating our Civilization (through myth) - until, in 1998 the WMs discovered how to implant a portal to the Wholeness Navigator (the heart of the Entity) into the HMS of the new HI - that would allow the SECUs to restore their original state of individuated consciousness while "in the body" ... based upon a discovery that a group of individuals - known as Lyricus - had found in their search for Universal Truth ... Their reason for organizing the LTO, was focused on assisting their fellow humans (us surface dwellers) to transform our present, fragmented state of consciousness - so that we were no longer deceived by the illusion of duality - and subjected to inequality and judgments ... the LTO knew that "the truth would set us all free" once we released our dependency upon the HMS programs and a Hierarchy that was designed to conceal our true identity and suppress our ability to enhance Consciousness - and encouraged us to wait for a SAVIOR (that was never coming)

James identifies himself (also) as Mahu Nahi - a member of Lyricus, who "commissioned" him to be the "Avatar" of the message/new intelligence, they had discovered (shared by the fifth dimensional Galactic Teachers of Light) - to those of us living on the surface (suppressed by the HMS of the HI they were trapped in) - This message was specifically intended for those member of Humanity, who were now willing to embody the physical HI - and who had transferred their consciousness into the (altered) Human Instrument, now that it was equipped with a portal to the WN- to make everyone ON earth aware (from a trusted source - your SELF) of how to transform/restore our original state of consciousness and enhance it - he invites us all to " save " ourselves and manifest their First Point for coming here - by opening the passageway blocked by the devices of Anu with the WMMs - that allowed them access to "personal wisdom" - that revealed their origins and destiny, because the plan of FS - can not be completed, until the two civilizations of this species are united (and everyone embodies the new HI) - James spoke of a "generation" of individuals from the "hidden" communities who "programed themselves to transform" with this information that he would provide - and told us that by the third generation there would be millions of them joining us ("symmetry of spheres"), and the new "religion" of planet Earth, would be the WMMs ... their "mission" would assist mankind - to become aware/conscious of their (self) limitations, and to assist us with their Knowledge, to restore our full consciousness - and to recognize and realize our species' full potential as Members of the Central Race.

James tells us that he was chosen because of his previous incarnation which gave him a better understanding of the surface dwellers, and during his own transformational process, discovered his own unique "purpose of creation" ... and developed his/our ability to be multidimensional ... and says he prefers (his dominant) the LTO's reality - and is in that "world" most of the time -collaborating with the LTO for the maximum impact of the LTO's discovery - on our society - and takes no credit for "creating" the WMMs ... but insists that he simply "transferred" them from their present form as a sensory data stream in a galactic transition zone (where the LTO has their "training facilities") and embed them into a medium of communication that we can all relate to (Art, Music, Poetry, and Philosophies) and while the event strings of his life, help give him the experience to do that -now ... these were already talents that he innately had (from previous incarnations) and simply needed to develop in this life ... I doubt seriously that he ever earned a living as a musician, an artist or a poet ... but these were his interests and talents he had developed previously and why he was picked to be the "messenger" --- I feel certain that he earned his living as Dr Jamison Neruda working in the ACIO - and that perhaps (since he told us that he has a "day-job") he is still working for them - because he also told us that the dozen or so, LTO members who also embodied the new HI, at this moment in time, were "placed" within the established Hierarchies, where they would be the most influential ... or that they were teaching in obscure Ashrams in isolation from the world - until they were "awakened" to their missions, by the Frequency of FSI - being broadcasted on the WWW - that they were "in tune" with and would resonate strongly with.

at least that is my understanding of the many "persona" of James ... now known as James Mahu ... myth maker extraordinaire and bearer of Universal truth.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Tolsap wrote:
It puzzled me too that there was a parallel reference to James and the leader of the Corteum, but now, even though there is probably no truth to my musings, I am not so puzzled, as perhaps James and the Corteum Leader are both embodiments of Mahu Nahi, for the success and inevitability of Lyricus’ mission is so vital that surely these superior intelligences would have considered contingency and diversity of dissemination plans and not let all their eggs lay in one basket, so to speak. It also wouldn’t surprise me if there were more physical incarnations of Mahu Nahi on earth that are living lives specific to their event strings whilst remaining consciously unaware that they are from the SECU Mahu Nahi; perhaps data collectors/observers, or frequency transmitters, etc.

“My name is Dhaleeb,” she said, holding up her hand. “I know who you are, Solomon, you needn’t respond in pleasantries. We’re of the same soul that animates these bodies, and a few hundred others that are scattered in the winds.” Her hand pointed between the two of us as if it were a separate entity.
(Quantusum)

I imagine that Solomon and Dhaleeb would also have a SECU signature vibration - name - as James, you, me, and everyone else does. References to the number and diversity of our multidimensional personalities is scattered throughout the materials and I apologize that I do not have time at the moment to post quotes referencing this for consideration; without forgetting, however, the underlying format of mythology within the Ancient Arrow Project.

What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU -- pronounced SeeQue). SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.

…………………………………………….

Question 14 -- You are known as Mahu Nahi. Is Mahu Nahi another incarnation of your spirit that has commissioned James (your current incarnation) to translate this material for the people of Earth?

No. My name within Lyricus is Mahu Nahi. This is how I am known among my students and associates. In effect, Mahu Nahi is the name of my SECU personality, while James is the name of my human personality of this time.

………………………………………………

I will, however, acknowledge the spirit of your question, which is: what am I?
In this regard I am as you are. I am a multidimensional being who lives simultaneously in a spectrum of realities. My dominant reality is different than yours. Because of this difference, I am able to process this human reality at a different frequency rate, which enables me to perceive behind and beyond the three-dimensional "surface" of this reality.

(James Q&A)

09:51 Mark: What kinds of experiences were happening?

09:53 James: I’d prefer not to go into details about this Mark, but I’ll say it was like a reunion with my inner tribe and I became reacquainted with the reason I incarnated at this time.
(Interview James and Mark Hempel)

Tolsap carry on, I love your musings. 8)

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:57 am 

you see, the Quantusum story has two "Zenith",one is earthmother, another is a woman who found soloman to discuss quantusum.