WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: OUR DNA EMITS LIGHT
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
OUR DNA EMITS LIGHT ... is a discussion that I snipped (a lot -it was 10 pages) from another forum and wanted to share with you, because it contains so much information (links) and it is presented by a very pleasant individual who goes by the handle of " Mission Invisible" and has personal motivation to find "cures" for her self using "intent" ... which I happen to believe is one of those "supernatural" abilities we all have but just aren't aware of ... because we are so distracted by other shifting realities.

Enjoy ... it may take you a week to read it all and watch all the vids ... the one called the Living Matrix is a "must see" . While I do not agree with all the conclusions she makes, MI is the perfect example of someone researching the new emerging phychology of self-creation and state of (well being) and has presents almost everything (current) that there is on the subject ... that is, everything but the LTO's perspective, which most of this information validates conclusively ... she does get very close, with her links to global coherence ... again, it is such a pitty that HMI doesn't share a link with the WMwebsite ... sigh

Our DNA emits light --> Ticking/vibrating sensations in body....Light "body" and consciousness
Hope everyone is doing well and staying out of the heat! I have noticed a few threads the last week or so about a vibrating sensation/oscillating sensation when meditating along with "vibrations" in hands/feet area...just wanted to talk about this for a little while.

While I will be the first one to say that a year or two ago I would have called total BS on all of this stuff...but as I've had an pretty interesting change in perspective over this last year or two, I can see and sense some very real changes going on energetically within me...and others are experiencing this as well! It can be very confusing and hard to understand as all of these weird "vibrating"/ticking/energetic currents start to flow through your body...along the meridian lines ( [link to acupuncturetoday.com] These also control the holographic imprint/blueprint for our DNA.

Its lightbody "activation"! While I hate the term "New Age" because it has such a negative connotation with most people...I do believe our DNA and bodies are changing at a very rapid rate.

While I don't really believe in being able to predict "exact" times of changes/shifts of 2012...I do think that we can learn a lot from looking at the calendar. We are currently in the last "underworld" as predicted by the Mayans...and it lasts roughly 260 days... Time has seemed to speed up over the last few years. Something interesting to consider is that the changes that once might have taken place over 16.4 billion years...are now taking place within about a year...thats A LOT of change in a little amount of time. ---> Here is a calendar (I haven't even even read the date predictions on it FYI, just read the amount of time in each underworld...notice it gets shorter each period).

The Mayans saw a huge shift in "consciousness". They were connected to Mother Earth and her rhythms more than we could ever imagine!!

As we enter the end of a cycle, and enter a new one...very real changes are going to go on within and around us.

Our DNA reacts as an antennae to the environment around us. It also emits light in the form of bio-photons...receiving AND sending information to and from the environment around us. This energetic lightbody is VERY real and has been researched in depth by scientists over the last few years - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-y8mpP ... re=related
<-- the Living Matrix is an amazing video about many different topics related to our energetic bodies and healing!

Energetically the world is shifting into a higher vibratory state. Many are still "stuck" in a lower vibration as they are completely disconnected to Mother Earth and her rhythms...but those who have woken up per se, are starting to notice changes in their body and in the environment around them as they try to cleanse their mind/body/spirit and begin reconnecting...as this happens-->

Our bodies are beginning to emit more "light" in the form of bio-photons!

http://transpersonal.de/mbischof/englis ... ookeng.htm

http://www.viewzone.com/dnax.html

Light in human consciousness

"I mention this latest work for those who may wish to explore the boundaries of photon research and theory. In a ground-breaking paper with the lengthy title of "Orchestrated Objective Reduction of Quantum Coherence in Brain Microtubules: The 'Orch OR' Model for Consciousness" by Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose, the brain is described as a quantum computer whose main architecture are the cytoskeletal microtubules and other structures within each of the brain's neurons.

If you examine a neuron, you will see that there are many hollow tubes surrounding the axon. These microtubules have been thought of as a kind of scaffold to support the nerve fiber. But they are now getting a second look as the possible architecture of our consciousness.

The particular characteristics of microtubules that make them suitable for quantum effects include their crystal-like lattice structure, hollow inner core, organization of cell function and capacity for information processing. According to the researchers, their size appears perfectly designed to transmit photons in the UV range."

This change in emission of light can bring some cool changes. You might be noticing...

--- thoughts are manifesting much faster
--- strong ticking sensations are starting to form in forehead-hands-feet and eventually these will flow like currents/conveyor belts along the meridian lines of your body
--- loss in appetite or for anything that isn't fresh
--- buzzing/ringing in ears
--- eye "spasms" - idk how else to describe them
--- (this one will seem weird but if you have experienced it you will know what I am talking about) - a computer/typewriter ticking sensation mid brain when in deep meditation, almost like you feel the coding/information your body is receiving
--- heightened senses
--- completely unexplainable inability to focus or care about ANYTHING that brings your vibrations/energy level down (ie. gossip about friends, worrying about checking the mail, TV, popular music, etc.)
--- sensing any strong electromagnetic field in you--- almost like you are matching its vibrations, it becomes very hard to be around strong machinery, computers, and for me, ANYTHING that beeps almost sends me up a wall
--- you can sense energies in nature much much deeper than in the past
--- the reality around you can almost seem fluid at times, as you are starting to see more light energies/wavelengths of things around you
--- mild tremors in hands during times of high solar activity
--- foot cramps and "shin splints"! As your body begins to detox along these lightlines, many of the toxins stored in our bodies work their way out of our feet

and the list goes on and on!!

These very real changes in perception can be very scary, confusing, and invigorating all at the same time! We are detoxing on the physical and energetic level as these higher energies cause our DNA to begin emitting more light, and take on a higher expression! Thus creating a completely different reality than the one we have seen in the past. A much higher level of thinking and connecting things begins to form...thoughts ideas begin to flow, and truths begin to resonate within you. Rapid healing, anti-aging, and many other things can happen at an increasing rate as well!

This is just the start of the change...its important to know you are not alone and that perhaps your just ahead of the game ;) because you are waking up to who you really are and where you really came from!

The vibrations/ticking sensations are just the beginning...we are all in for a wild ride :)

Last Edited by Mission Invisible on 07/09/2012 06:47 PM

They are changing very rapidly.

I feel that the more "in tune" you become...the deeper and more confusing the changes can get.

We are in a state of constant energetic clearing right now...taking on others energies and focusing on negativity takes us even lower. It becomes very important to try and stay positive even when we feel there is no end to the inner battle many of us are feeling as we start connecting to our higher selves!

DNA emits light

http://www.viewzone.com/dnax.html

"What Popp discovered was that benzo[a]pyrene (the cancer producing molecule) absorbed the UV light, then re-emitted it at a completely different frequency -- it was a light "scrambler". The benzo[e]pyrene (harmless to humans), allowed the UV light to pass through it unaltered.

Popp was puzzled by this difference, and continued to experiment with UV light and other compounds. He performed his test on 37 different chemicals, some cancer-causing, some not. After a while, he was able to predict which substances could cause cancer. In every instance, the compounds that were carcinogenic took the UV light, absorbed it and changed or scrambled the frequency.

There was another odd property of these compounds: each of the carcinogens reacted only to light at a specific frequency -- 380 nm (nanometres) in the ultra-violet range. Popp kept wondering why a cancer-causing substance would be a light scrambler. He began reading the scientific literature specifically about human biological reactions, and came across information about a phenomenon called 'photorepair'."

--- think about what unnatural TOXINS, drugs, things in our water, etc are doing to our DNA on an energetic level...no wonder so many people aren't feeling the physical changes/shifts in energy....our bodies DNA light emission is so unnatural due to these things that it can't handle the shift in energies!

Cells, DNA and Quantum entanglement

http://www.fmbr.org/editoral/edit03_04/edit1-sep03.htm

Russian DNA research

http://www.nrgnair.com/MPT/zdi_tech/DNA.research.htm

-->
"But Maurice Cotterell, author of The Mayan Prophecies, Astrogenetics and several other cutting edge books has studied the effects of solar radiation on humans for over twenty years and discovered that genetic mutations are caused through the action of ionising radiations. He has found that X-rays and gamma rays from the Sun are the key factor in genetic leaps of species.

The DNA is spliced which causes the genetic mutations. Ionising radiation and magnetic radiation from solar flares on the Sun’s surface and other sources have acted upon developing genera causing mutational leaps in species. He also discovered that these periods of radiation cause people to become more intelligent and make great advances in society. These claims are mapped out in detail in The Mayan Prophecies. The sunspot cycles are part of this mutational process. Cotterell found that the suns solar flares peak in an 11.5-year, a 187-year, a 3,740-year and an 18,137-year cycle, which increase in intensity on respective peaks. 1991 was the peak of an 11.5-year cycle where sunspot activity was at an all time high. It is theorized by many that the peak of all the cycles together are destined to meet in December 2012."

Computer made out of DNA and enzymes

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... puter.html

"Israeli scientists have devised a computer that can perform 330 trillion operations per second, more than 100,000 times the speed of the fastest PC. The secret: It runs on DNA.

A year ago, researchers from the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel, unveiled a programmable molecular computing machine composed of enzymes and DNA molecules instead of silicon microchips. Now the team has gone one step further. In the new device, the single DNA molecule that provides the computer with the input data also provides all the necessary fuel."

just ran across this today! Pretty interesting...makes sense tho as we are "downloading" some new upgrades to our biological systems as these higher energies come in!

There comes an extreme heightened awareness about you as these changes increase... it really is mind body spirit all together!

Yep its all about energy...its funny to see scientific names put to things that our ancestors knew as truths, while society today in general has to have "proof" to believe they exist...

Now we have both...agreed. The "junk" DNA isn't really junk at all...its part of our energetic body and as it begins to fire back up we are going to have some very real changes taking place within!

My body and DNA doesn't work no light, no vibrations nothing, did i am reptile or what's wrong with me.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19415227

doesn't mean anything is wrong at all...some people can sense it some can't...its a process everyone goes through at different rates...eventually it will be unavoidable as some very real changes to lifestyle and diet have to be made in order to stay healthy, good ole Mr. Sun and the photon belt will help accelerate some of those who are unaware into a heightened awareness. Take the time to educate yourself about energy healing/chakras/and keep an open mind...you probably know more than you think you do!

Check this video out -

Go to around minute 48...and at the 60 min mark - some cool information in it...you will probably end up going back to watch the whole movie! :)

http://www.documentarywire.com/living-m ... of-healing

Also, our DNA stores memories/karmic energies from past lives and our ancestors...as energetic cleansings start to take place on the DNA level all kinds of weird emotions and memory triggers start to show up all over the place, it can be very confusing if you are unaware of whats going on!

This might sound weird, but I tend to "match" whatever strong field is around me. I have to constantly put up a mental shield - and keep all kinds of emf protectors on me otherwise my tremors get uncontrollable and I actually lose the ability to focus and tend to have more problems coherently putting thoughts together... I am extremely extremely energy sensitive tho, its just increased significantly over the last few months!

A few more threads about these topics!

Thread: Light frequencies, DNA, frequency modulation, and the changes many are starting to feel energetically!

Thread: DNA Can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies

Thread: Scientist Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies. Can create wormholes with our dna.

Thread: Source Code: the earth and our bodies as ONE living and breathing ORGANISM (the good, the bad, and everything in between)

Here is an article that talks about our bones. I'll paste the interesting section related to light emitting. It also talks about magnetite in the body.

"Mechanical stress on the bone thus produces a piezoelectrical signal from the collagen. The signal is biphasic, switching polarity with each stress-and-release. The signal is rectified by the PN-junction between apatite and collagen. The strength of the signal tells the bone cells how strong the stress is, and its polarity tells them what direction it comes from. Osteogenic (bone forming) cells, which have been shown to have a negative potential, would be stimulated to grow more bone, while those in the positive area would stop production of matrix and be resorbed when needed. If bone growth and resorption are part of one process, the electrical signal acts as an analog code to transfer information about stress to the cells and trigger the right response. Hence, stress is converted into an electrical signal.

An interesting property of PN-junctions of semiconductor diodes may be observed when current is run though the diode in forward bias, i.e. when there is a good current flow across the barrier. Some of the energy is turned into light and emitted from the surface and are therefore known as light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Researchers found that bone was an LED that required an outside source of light before an electric current would make it release its own light, and the light it emitted was at an infrared frequency invisible to us, but consistent."

http://www.affs.org/html/biomagnetism.html

We are changing on both levels so it can really really mess our systems up as we try to rebalance...the mental side of it is the hardest part for me. The constant constant feeling off needing to escape and feeling suffocated even in my own surroundings now. Our "invisible" body fields begin interacting with everything around us and it creates and unbelievable and at times very uncomfortable heightened awareness as our energetic bodies are expanding as they cleanse!

. There is a group of individuals who have, in a way, broken the boundaries of the 3-D model of reality as we see it today. Many are on here (GLP), as they came to find out what the hell was going on within and around them.

Those who have broken through are REALLY struggling emotionally and mentally as they feel that deep inner calling to another reality/dimension where stupid stuff of this material world does not matter....making it VERY hard to exist between both dimensions.

Frequencies/energies control everything. EVERYTHING. Our DNA has lightcodes that send and receive frequencies from our surroundings and the cosmos.

(from what I gather) There are very advanced civilizations who understand this and have extremely advanced technologies that can help control/tune our DNA (good or bad we have to choose as this is where our free will comes in to play). Do we stay here in this hate filled world or choose to listen to our hearts/minds as these energies cause our vibrations and energetic bodies to transform into something supernatural? Choosing the latter will help usher in those energies that connect us to a higher universal consciousness.

I do believe "they" are out there. I see many many signs in the skies around me...hard to get pictures and don't talk about it much because I'm not sure what to really think of it all yet.

I do know that when I see certain flashing lights/hear certain frequencies it does seem to take over my body and makes it hard to concentrate on what I am doing at the time.

These energetic signatures of our DNA are wayyy off and are passed down from generation to generation...so take for example your great great grandmother died from a particular type of cancer due to a chemical or random toxic exposure...your DNA has a genentic link to her so that unnatural energy that was in her body will most likely be transferred down to yours - EVEN IF THE TOXIN ISNT PRESENT IN YOU (watch the living matrix for some more information about this) ...as our bodies start to cleanse themselves and rebalance, all kinds of cool healings (along with serious physical detoxing) will occur!

I drastically changed my diet about a year and half ago...while diet isn't all there is to it...its a big key in keeping the bodies vibrations and energy coherent with nature! All the unnatural toxins wear down our energetic body! Water and grounding yourself to mother earth are also critical in creating a conduit (vessel /body) for Source energy to flow :) The Popp research has some cool information about light and natural coherence!

I have been taken out by some mid-brain headaches recently...not the normal tension or sinus headaches - its completely different - feels like someone is drilling a hole in the center of your head (I think this is an energetic/toxic detox as the brain hemispheres are starting to fire and use a higher percent of our brain power)

What about more empathy? I cant even watch those commercials showing beaten and abused dogs and cats on TV and when it comes to watching hidden cams showing Aides beating elderly or mentally handicapped people, I get up and start crying, I was never this sensitive before at least I would sit and watch and think how could someone do that to the helpless. Cant watch them anymore, makes me physically ill
Quoting: MONSTER

absolutely! Perfect example. You ever walk in a room and just feel the tension or sadness...or take on a negative energy of a friend??

I find that I can't even kill bugs in my house anymore...I have to find a way to take them outside...which leads to me becoming very inventive!

You start to see it all as an intricate part of the network...everything is connected, so you see the world as yourself and vice versa, so your whole perspective changes because you are re-connecting!

Our heart has brain cells! It also sends out an extremely strong electromagnetic pulse to the environment around it!

http://www.therealessentials.com/followyourheart.html

Its no wonder if you are empathetic you take on others energies and it can "break your heart" by seeing or hearing something!

This site also has some information on our emotions, heart rhythms and the earths magnetic field!

About HeartMath and the Global Coherence Initiative
http://www.glcoherence.org/about-us/about.html

News articles
http://www.glcoherence.org/resources/news-room.html

Our heart has brain cells that function similar to what we see as brain cells for thinking/processing (while actually all our cells have a level of consciousness)...

This website here has a few links - http://www.ascensionq3.20fr.com/custom3_6.html <--- its ugly though, haha just pay attention to the cited sources on there because there are some good links to information about our heart rhythms and the environment around us!

it would then be the power of thought within to transform our bodies on the cellular level (while eating healthy and living a healthy lifestyle also drastically help)...in the end it does come down to our mind to transform these energies coming in from solar radiation and the photon belt...

Energy is never created or destroyed, only transformed :)

Many people who have autoimmune type diseases with overlapping symptoms are going through the genetic cleansing...its just hard to know how to "fix" it...changing diet, grounding, meditating, and educating yourself become critical in your own healthcare :)

The Human Antennae

http://theintentionexperiment.com/the-human-antenna.htm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> additional links (you will have to google the "threads" on your own)
http://www.affs.org/html/biomagnetism.html - Wormholes in Our DNA
http://www.rexresearch.com/gajarev/gajarev.htm - DNA BioComputer Reprogramming
http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2012/0 ... nerations/

Post subject: Re: OUR DNA EMITS LIGHT
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:24 am 

hiyas all...

starduster, you touched upon a subject which is very interesting...healing of self and healing of other-self...

there are formulas for such things which bring them about yet one must understand that variables are utilized in the eventuation of an outcome...kind of like how if you wish to turn the light on in your livingroom one must have all the pieces in place such as the wiring, the switch, the bulb and the key energy of electricity before that bulb will begin to glow white...so it is with healing...

for instance...to heal others the formula involves variables which includes two individual personalities aligned properly and accomplishing specific formulas...then a third aspect of the "I Am" fragment which is attached to First Source can perform the act of "time adjustment" if it falls within the "most mysterious plan" which is a requirement of First Source as a perogative...

a short story to display the formulas...in the eighties I asked a woman how she was doing...she began to cry and explained that she had just left her doctors office with the news that she had a heart anurism where one side of her heart was 4 times bigger than the other side and this would require her to quit her job...she was in her 50's and single and had payments on nearly all her possessions...house, car, furniture, appliances, and loans...she did not know how she would survive on disability and everything she owned would be lost...

i asked her this question...(while you must understand that most would only understand if the word "god" was used)..."Do you believe that God is powerful enough to heal you if he chose to?"...she stopped crying and straightened up suddenly and firmly stated, "YES I DO"...

exactly at the moment when she said the word "DO"...out of my chest rushed a massive energy spike which shot through my left arm and bolted across the room and into her body...at which time her arms went straight up, level with her shoulders and she began to shake while a smile broke out on her face...as massive energy fluctuated between my body and the ground...I was forced to jump up and sit on my desk top...at which time I voice my opinion that she had just been healed and she confirmed that she knew that because she felt it happen also...

that is how one would feel and react and contemplate what took place if one was involved and yet the reality of the event was much different...

as for self-healing...that can occur much differently...

if one understands that all life forms have the same right to experience this reality and exist in this reality...yes even a virus or bacteria...and one understands what they are as an off-spring of the infinite being...there is an interface with this reality...if one can imagine something like a computer program which runs these things and therefore would have menu options to operate under...imagine the disease or virus attacking your body...eatting or destroying it...then one can imagine logging into this interface and pulling up this menu and changing the options of the virus or bacteria as well as informing it of what it is doing in error to your body...then one might add new options for it to follow...such as stopping it's activities and flowing out of one's body or even of self-destructing or any creative option one might come up with...this is the generalized formula for dealing with self-healing of a virus or bacteria illnesses...

these are only examples and soon one might find these examples very useful...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:37 am 
Posting Freak

hey there, good to see you back ... and I appreciate that you have shared some of your findings on this topic ... I have no doubt that "faith/intent" can heal ... and posted a link to a documentary called "the living Matrix" yesterday that told the story of a woman who developed a tumor ... that changed her life as well ... but only after she began to appreciate its purpose ... everything has a purpose, even dis-ease, and I could relate to what she was saying, because I also had the same experience while I was suffering with Lyme's Disease ... it wasn't until I understood WHY I got LD ... and how it changed my perspective as well as my path ...and I genuinely appreciated it - that it began to release its grip on me ... I look back on that experience, as just as life altering, as any other event in the string of events that have shaped me to be who I am today ... not that I would wish a disease on anyone, but until you understand why you chose this experience to enhance your understanding of "all that is" it doesn't serve its purpose and in some cases, you can not continue without this profound understanding of your self .... we are self-sustaining, immortal spiritual beings ... and it is time we REALized it :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

In case you didn't catch it "The Quantusum" is now available on Darlene's website. :D

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 pm 

This thread is deep!

Just what I needed, more info on healing, DNA and light, I've been doing a lot of self healing this year.

Starduster, I appreciate you sharing this brief post about this topic with us.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
This thread is deep!

Just what I needed, more info on healing, DNA and light, I've been doing a lot of self healing this year.

A follower of starduster who fawns over her so much is rather suspect. Is she your "handler"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:22 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Onyks wrote:
This thread is deep!

A follower of starduster who fawns over her so much is rather suspect. Is she your "handler"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is my "handler", yes : ) and I appreciate that. I really feel like a young deer in my first year.

As I said, I appreciate, this thread, simply.

It makes me a follower then. . .
Ummmm, öö, I follow this thread, yessss.....
and starduster, indeed, . . . . as far as I know. . . is following the WingMakers, with great observation (in my opinion)
and WingMakers, I follow. . .
I'm a follower AND friend of TRUTH, rather. ( :

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:30 am 
Posting Freak

yes, there are some great links in this thread that I posted from another forum ... I am glad that you appreciate them and that you aren't distracted by the our resident troll , I am impressed that you face her - most just ignore her - but I believe that ignore-ance in any form is evil and that she presents the perfect target to practice using the Heart Virtues on ... I am glad that you can see right through her .... she has become a "follower" of HMI's half truths and has roots in the Ramtha New Age mumbo jumbo ... it is very difficult to change your learned behavior - but James tells that we must- jettison our Belief Systems - and Open our Minds

you expressed an interest in healing ... and James has address this innate desire to Heal, that most truth seekers are seeking as a way to serve this species and to express their understanding of their abilities ... but he gently reminds us that this is not our "First Point" ... but the results of coherency

Within the esoteric fields of study, it has long been known that sound is the most effective way to move beyond separation and rekindle the sense of integration between the heart-mind-body-soul system. Music, properly tuned and orchestrated, is like a needle and thread that stitches these component parts of the human entity together not in permanent union, but in manageable alignment and coherence.

It is this alignment and coherence that enables your spiritual work to surface and bloom, and sound is the bridge that connects the “archipelago” of the heart-mind-body-soul system, uniting them as a singular “geography” or system in service to the native, original purpose of the individuated consciousness. (See Fig. 1 below.)

This does not mean that you necessarily become a healer or a teacher of spiritual works. The original purpose of the human instrument and soul – as a unified team – is to harmonize consciousness from the density of material survival to the highest vibration of love. This harmonization is not ruled by human definitions of good and evil or right and wrong. It is exclusively about bringing disparate vibrations into harmony and building coherence between the two poles of survival and divine love.

Spirit becomes matter through the vibration of sound, and similarly, matter becomes spirit through the harmonics of sound. It is a reciprocal energy transfer – one in which science is only now beginning to understand. Since prehistoric times, humans have known that music modifies the environment and our relationship to time and space, but now science is revealing that music also modifies our cellular structure, energy centers (chakras), and the coherence between our total selfhood (heart-mind-body-soul system).
http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

the deeper you go (down this rabbit hole) the more one becomes aware that our understanding of this world is based upon our understanding of frequencies and how our bodies react to them ... especially the ones we can "hear" and there has been a great deal of work shared, by those using their understanding of frequencies to heal ... you may be familar with the work of Wilhelm Reich (contemporay of Freud) and what he calls "orgon" energy ... which many have expanded upon to reveal the effects that our technology that uses frequencies has on the Human Instrument ... something as simple as the TV can be used to transmit disruptive frequencies - that disrupt our otherwise harmonious state of being - and are often used to send subliminal messages ... James talks about how much "static" we are surrounded by that tends to distort or even deflect our own transmissions or those coming to us ... he gives us several suggestions about how we can position ourselves in a place where a new energy stream is flowing - as well as how we can beef up our own magnetic "shields" (in the Rising Heart Paper) ... he makes us aware that with a Wholeness Perspective - gained by brining the separated components of the Sovereign Integral back together as a "unified team", will greatly assist us in Mastering the frequencies in MEST ... as you progress through the transformation process, you become aware of these frequencies - which is the first step in any process of problem solving ... identify the problem :wink:

personally I believe it is all about managing frequencies ... and if you are not familiar with the study called cymatics - google it and watch some YouTube vids - it will really blow your mind when you see the relationship Sound (frequencies) has with "sacred geometry" and our state of (well) being --- it is also interesting to note, that even though this "science" has been around for decades now, the word (cymatics) is still not included in the dictionary - hummmmmmm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:42 pm 

Never heard of Wilhelm Reich... ah, yes the TV, I usually ask people to turn it off, if I find a chance. I sold my TV, I find no need for it. Even staring at this computer screen makes me sometimes annoyed, but I'm kind of used to this already, and I believe me and my laptop have some form of co-operation :D

Cymatics, never heard. I'll definitely check it out.

Thank you

starduster wrote:
...which is the first step in any process of problem solving ... identify the problem :wink:

So true!
I once studied electronics and components, and I was a problem solver, and of course the problem had always to be identified before it could be solved.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
In case you didn't catch it "The Quantusum" is now available on Darlene's website. :D

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:18 pm 

Is why looking at the Sun carefully is important as doing so activates IT.13 degrees Scorpio

The Angels of The Sun

Also known as

The Angels of ‘Trasorim’

Beloved,

‘The sun is life. We have inspired mankind with this idea since the origin of time. We have allowed mankind to make inventions during the course of time which have brought the use of the power of the sun.’

‘We teach you to use the rays of the sun by application of coloured filters for various medical purposes.’

‘We are the originators of the colour-light treatment. Medicines which are influenced by the coloured light of the sun, in analogy to the universal laws, show a better quality and capacity and have a better dynamic effect than medicines produced in the normal way.’

Ancient and future knowledge of the original ultimate computer of all, the entire creation with all of its dimensions, universes and frequencies, is dawning within DNA codes of mankind. The children of Divine Being are destined now to use the light of the universe as it manifests into the physical realm through sunlight. Sunlight is streaming information. It, like feelings, which are compressed information, are being rediscovered as sources of knowledge and nutrients and put to use at this time.

Knowledge produces thoughts. Thoughts produce both conscious and unconscious feelings. Feelings cause glandular centers of the human body to secrete amazing psychoactive and potentially healing substances into the bloodstream.

The rays of the sun are streaming information. The solar sun is a step-down transformer of energy-information from the higher sun, called the Central Sun or, in some literature, The Eye of Buddha.

Streaming information waves enter the eye, which is the only exposed nerve in the human body temple.

Sunlight information waves travel along the optic nerve to the pineal and other glands and centers.

The pineal gland is ALSO referred to as the “Eye of Buddha” in ancient literature. The pineal gland is seen as the Eye of Buddha in the microcosm, and the central sun is seen as the Eye of Buddha in the macrocosm.

The pineal gland attaches to these sunlight information waves and they become a particle…a discreet particle of information that can be unzipped in meditation. Relax and be at ease to enter the Theta brainwave state. In this state of deep inner thought, the body reacts secreting neuropeptides or glandular chemicals that are natural consciousness enhancing agents.

There are over 20,000 psychoactive chemicals in the pineal gland alone. According to information in the light particles, these chemicals self select and inform the Children of Light with Divine Consciousness on cellular levels as well as emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. These naturally produced psychoactive substances are at least a thousand times stronger than psychoactive chemicals produced any other way. Because they are produced in the body naturally, they are exactly right for bringing about the highest good of all 72 trillion cells in the body.

Looking at the sun at sunrise or sunset is safe on the eye, and over time, the eye is capable of looking for longer periods of time at brighter light.

Information can also be received by looking at reflections of sunlight on water or any other reflective surfaces.

The light of the moon, which reflects sunlight onto the Earth at night, also carries information of the sun’s rays.

By isolating different colours of the spectrum through the use of filters, specific domains of information are concentrated and collected.

Each colour of the spectrum carries specific information.

These are:

The first chakra, a brilliant hue of ruby red,

is supreme happiness and abundance and health in the world of form..

The second chakra, scintillating shades of fiery orange, is the ability to relate in sacredness and intimacy with other expressions of God in form.

The third chakra, gold and yellow like the shining sun,

is the perfection of the personal will in attunement with the ALL-THAT-IS.

The fourth chakra, endless varieties of emerald green,

is the OCEAN of DIVINE LOVE and the ENDLESS FLOWING JOY of the emotional nature.

The fifth chakra, infinite sapphire blue, is the doorway of unlimited creativity and the ability to manifest the qualities of the ONE BEING.

The sixth chakra, deepest shades of indigo blue,

is the infinite space of ALL WISDOM and perception.

The seventh chakra, shades of flaming violet and purple,

is the merging with the almighty connection with the ALL-THAT-IS.

Visualize and see the colors swirling around your being at the places where the encircling bands of the chakra energy reside.

The first chakra, beautiful and pure Ruby Red,

is glowing around your lower body at the base of your spine .

The second chakra, blazing shades of Orange,

Shine forth from your body below your navel;

The third chakra, Sunlight Yellow,

Shines like a sun from your solar plexus;

The fourth chakra, endless shades of Emerald Green,

Flows like an ocean in your heart;

The fifth chakra, infinite sapphire Blues,

Emerges in your throat;

The sixth chakra, Deep and endless Indigo Blues;

Forming an infinite space within your forehead;

The seventh chakra, an upreaching Violet flame,

at the crown of your head merging with the infinite Being of God.

We have given information that is easy to make practical use of.

For instance, if your health is weak, putting a piece of red cellophane on a window where the sun shines through and sitting in it revitalizes your physical body.

You may increase its potency even more if, at the same time, you meditate on infinite abundance and security in the area at the base of the spine. Your immune system and vitality will be greatly strengthened over time.

Or if relating to someone is troublesome, putting a piece of orange cellophane on a window where the sun shines through and sitting in it empowers the psychic energy of Divine Gestation of Relationship. Meditating on the omnipresence of the Divine Consciousness in all beings and holy oneness of all life, especially as it regards the relationship in question, brings healing.

This same process is done with each of the colors.

The potential of these domains of information encoded in the colours of the rays of the sun is great. Seemingly miraculous results can be obtained by using them for various purposes.

The human eye is the only eye of any mammal on earth that has ‘the whites of the eyes’. This is because light goes forth from the eyes of the Children of Light as well as into it. It is through the eye that information is sent to others. This is the meaning of “darshan, the gaze of the master”.

When you look directly at the sun’s rays, you can send information as well as receive it through the optic nerve.

It is important at this time that the Children of Light send prayers while looking at the sun. In this way, blessings travel along rays of light to the sun and the sun broadcasts this to all.

Remember to send blessings and prayers as well as receive when you gaze at the light.

This is the 247th group. 2+4+7=13. 1+3=4.

‘NUMBER FOUR is the perfect number of mastery of creation. The work of Carl G. Jung emphasized that mandalas with four or a multiple of four spokes (petals) represented complete balance and healing in the four brainwave states. It is represented by Jupiter. It represents the four basic elements of fire, air, water and earth. It also represents the four directions, the four fundamental features of God, which are omnipotence, wisdom, love - immortality, and perfect consciousness. It is the number of everything that is created in the visible and the invisible worlds. It is highest wisdom and the number of length, width, height, and depth. It is represented by a cross with arms of equal length, or by an equilateral quadrangle’.

MIRACLES

‘T-R-A-S-O-R-I-M’

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:07 am 
Posting Freak

MACTZORB ? You really like confusion and unclarity huh mark? You still hanging onto the past with Athena??? Or did you never leave it?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:14 am 
Posting Freak

From scientific mystics who can verify without the need of an ego to falsify for its need of importance. HeartMath is an excellent source for all the painstaking research it does to help as many as possible to understand and change without fear or the need of any savior to save them because they can do it themselves.

Quote:
Quote:
Interaction between the Sun and the Earth

A sunspot-rich highly active sun causes an increase in the plasma density at the upper edge of the atmosphere, which is called the ionosphere. The plasma density is particularly high over the sun-lit side of the Earth, corresponding to a large number of ions and free electrons. These ions and electrons cause the ionosphere to be electrically highly conductive. As the Earth rotates, the Earth’s magnetic field also rotates. This creates an interesting condition somewhat akin to an electric motor: as the Earth’s magnet turns underneath the stationary, electrically conductive plasma on the sun-lit side of the globe, the plasma forms current vortices above the northern and southern hemispheres. They flow 100 km and more above us. They carry several hundred thousand amperes. As the Earth turns underneath, these current vortices induce – in a diurnal pattern – electric currents in the Earth’s oceans and the Earth’s continents. In the solid Earth these induced currents produce a force that pushes the Earth’s crust into different directions depending on the time of the day. Integrated over sections of the Earth’s crust that behave as rigid plates, these forces can carry energy equivalent to magnitude 5 or larger earthquakes. When solar flares arrive at Earth, they impact the ionosphere, deform it and cause extra high levels of ionization. Thus they cause extra large induced currents in the solid Earth and extra large forces.

What is described here is a fascinating interplay between the sun and the Earth, mediated by the ionosphere. The forces produced in the solid Earth can be felt anywhere, on all continents. They follow a diurnal pattern, a seasonal pattern and a decadal pattern linked to the sun’s activity. In stable regions of the continental crust, e.g. in seismically inactive regions, the effect of these forces may be subtle and difficult to discern. In seismically active regions, however, their effect can be seen in a striking way in their capacity to trigger earthquakes. This triggering takes place when the vector of the induced forces coincides with the local tectonic stress vectors and when rocks along some faults are already stressed to near the breaking point. Under these conditions the induced forces are often enough to push the system "over the edge" and trigger earthquakes. The observed diurnal, seasonal and decadal variations in the seismicity patterns around the world are probably the most striking expression of these forces that come to us, ultimately, from the sun.

One of the remarkable effects of the induced forces is that they can stress the rocks at depth to the point where they release large numbers of highly mobile electronic charge carriers. These charge carriers, called positive holes, can spread through kilometers of overlying rocks and come to the Earth’s surface. There they set up very steep, though microscopically short-range electric fields. When these fields reach high enough values to field-ionize air molecules, the air begins to be filled with positive ions. The medical community has known for decades that positive airborne ions increase human moods and activity.

Interaction between the Sun and human excitability
As mentioned in previous commentaries, solar flares have not only been associated with global weather patterns, but also human social activity.

A.L. Tchijevsky
A.L. Tchijevsky
(1897-1964)
During World War I, A. L. Tchijevsky, a Russian professor of Astronomy and Biological Physics, noticed that particularly severe battles followed solar flares during the sunspot peak period of 1916-17. Intrigued by the connection of human behavior to solar physics, Tchijevsky constructed an "Index of Mass Human Excitability". He compiled the histories of 72 countries from 500 BC to 1922 AD to provide a database to articulate his correlations. After rating the most significant events, Tchijevsky found that fully 80% of the most significant human events occurred during the 5 years or so of maximum sunspot activity.

The solar connection to terrestrial events has been studied by scientists ever since then, but most of the focus has been on the sun itself and on the impact of the solar cycle on the climate, weather, agriculture, commodity markets and other non-human phenomenon.

When the data is examined, it appears that when solar-geomagnetic activity is changing most rapidly and is on the ascent or on the descent of a solar cycle, when solar spots are rapidly increasing or diminishing respectively, it has the greatest potential to affect human moods, behavior patterns, creativity and historical trends.

Throughout history, cultures such as Egyptian, Hopi, Ancient Indian, Mayan, Aztec and Chinese, believed that their collective behavior could be influenced by the sun. Seers such as the famous psychic Edgar Cayce, claimed that humans meditating together could influence solar activity and that such meditations can help to establish a more peaceful future and reduce individual and collective stress. More and more groups are continuously forming with this intention. They are stanch believers that prayer, meditations and collective intentions, over time, can help upgrade consciousness and facilitate positive outcomes for the planetary whole. This is especially relevant during times of increased "human excitability," and hence increased creativity and opportunity available from the energy influxes which occur during the increase of solar activity.

Evidence for this is provided from a historical study conducted by Suitbert Ertel ("Bursts of creativity correlate with solar activity"-1997) who examined the association between solar activity and oscillations in human creativity. Using time series analysis he examined the periods of flourishing and years of increased creativity in science and the arts (e.g. painting, poetry and fiction). The results clearly show that during increased solar activity, human creative activity also peaks. Tchijevsky contributes this observation to the fact that the influence on the human nervous system is greatest when the amount of emitted energy by the sun and radiation of the earth are greatest.

We are at the beginning of the next Solar Cycle 24, which will increase over the next four to six years. There are always pessimistic and fear-based projections related to any new energetic cycles that have an interactive influence with the planet. However, the increasing light and coherence on the planet facilitates new choices and the power to change our responses to energy influxes. That’s what the global consciousness shift is about: a chance to elect heart-based choices, then take charge and do things differently and respond with more consciousness, respect, love and compassion. It’s time to end the tendency to create and repeat the same old stress-producing "play-outs" each time there in an energy influx on the planet—such as solar activity and other energetic influences—that could bring benefits and creative opportunities to help humanity spiral upward towards the next dimension of active intelligence and heart-based living.

More and more people are realizing that solar and universal energetic influxes are part of a natural cycle—they are not "out to get us". Their effects depend on how we choose to respond to them. These influxes can be a great add-on to humanity. Yet people have to take responsibility for their own energy and elect to use this creative energy influx to create deeper connections and more caring interactions with each other and Mother Earth. The GCI’s intention is to help provide self-transformational tools and technologies that help people align with their higher potentials for empowerment, in order to facilitate positive global change during the influx of the next solar cycle.

The GCI hypothesizes that:

1. All living things are interconnected and that we communicate with each other via our biological and electromagnetic fields.
2. Not only are humans affected by such energetic fields, but conversely the Earth’s energetic systems are also influenced by collective human emotions and consciousness. Much of the planetary field environment is made up of the collective consciousness of the inhabitants.
3. Large numbers of people intentionally creating heart-coherent states of care, love, compassion and appreciation will generate a coherent standing wave that can help offset the current planetary-wide wave of stress, discord and incoherence.

A major factor in the global consciousness shift is enough people realizing the need to become more self-responsible for their own energy, thoughts, feelings and actions. It is each person’s responsibility to establish balance within oneself and with the Earth. Every action counts, and by "taking charge" and increasing our coherence baseline, this shift and consciousness upgrade will be reflected in the global field environment as well. This in turn will create a mutually beneficial feedback loop between human beings and the Earth’s energetic systems.

Though not fully proven yet, we at the GCI research center feel that using our heart’s intelligence to balance and manage our mental and emotional systems, along with meditations to increase our coherence, will raise our personal frequency pitch and energetically align us with the creative opportunities and benefits that can come with this next cycle of solar activity. More people are becoming aware that they have a choice in how they interact with new energy influxes—be they spiritual, astrological, solar, lunar, environmental or social.

The Global Coherence Initiative is only one of the many emerging groups working to facilitate the planetary shift in these adventuresome and sometimes challenging times. No facilitation is "more important" than another. With a noncompetitive spirit and genuine care, all groups and individuals add a helpful piece to the grid and are energetically connected to each other at the heart level to serve the greater whole. We at the GCI honor and appreciate the love and care these groups and individual light workers from all over the world have put into this cause.

With gratitude and appreciation,

Annette Deyhle, Ph.D. and GCI Research Team

This part of the article is really interesting and just goes to show there are some things we can counter the effects of ourselves with the right information to do so. :wink: :D

http://www.glcoherence.org/templates/gc ... il=1343697

Coherence is a fine state to be in for in this state ones perception is rather expansive with no need for external verification. Our hearts know.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:49 am 

Artwork in and of the Chambers spark a Light that activates our DNA......brilliant......and Shayla dear......re Athena/June.....I forgive myself everyday
for not only still "loving" her .....but you too.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:44 am 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
Artwork in and of the Chambers spark a Light that activates our DNA......brilliant......and Shayla dear......re Athena/June.....I forgive myself everyday
for not only still "loving" her .....but you too.

You have a mental condition that is delusional and your mind is not only being used by you. I cannot trust anything you say it doesn't feel genuine and your manipulations are plainly seen . That accounts for your switch in personalities . This is why channeling is not a good idea mark it has unhinged you. We don't know who we are dealing with here, which demon????? Deception and trickery are their game and has now become yours through you allowing them to trick you into being used by them as their slave. This also accounts for your mumbo jumbo and out of context use of the WMM and/or what little of the WMM you have actually studied and especially your emphasis on the Animus and you having practically accused everyone on this forum as being from the Animus. Have you been duped or what?????? Emphatically, YES! You need to do something about this mark there is noone here to save you but yourself.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:56 pm 

I have a mental condition.....and SD is a Nazi.......is you practing the Heart Virtues.......yes ?....or no..?.....because honestly not looking to offfend you.....I can't tell Debra..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:02 pm 
Posting Freak

takes one to know one :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:49 pm 

You are "funny" Debra.....saying you do not trust anything I say....yet allow yourself to get so bent out of shape for me saying it.....why if I am delusional do you give me such power to effect you........please explain why it is ok for you to spread lies about me personally....as to being under medication which I am not......these projections on your end.....ARE delusions .....and frankly I think you should explain yourself......because for one who gives the impression that she lives the Heart Virues in all she does....am funding your actions do not support that notion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:20 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't think that you are delusional, I think you know the difference between your dominate reality and the worlds you entertain yourself in ... but you must admit that you have let these worlds become your "preferred" reality ... even though you know that they exist only in your mind... or in the minds of others who visit these Circuses that Anu has created to keep you from interfering with what he has planned for Humanity ... while you sit in your holodeck and pretend that you are vanquishing our foe ... life goes on in the REAL world - without your assistance. You actually allow support it as long as it doesn't interfere with your "game-time"

grow up and quit wasting your time in Anu's worlds ... and DO what you incarnate on Earth to DO, you've procrastinated enough.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 pm 

Shay.....to expedite ....yes I am a Demon......who rants and raves....both Monads....and is off kilter re the Animus invasion of Keylontic Science to enslave Humanity,,,,,there is a war going on ....between the WingMakers and KS.....ignore it if you wish but there is as we speak a battle going on....4 AM......Zenith.......and the Quantusum do appear,.....sorry you think I am delusional Debra......I am just me Mark Taff,in 3d4d and MacTov Zorb 4d5d,,,in real life trying to ground IT as I am sure you are also....as best you can......Kingdom of Heaven.open to all of us...Eklal Keushana a friend helping me from the otherside we are building New Philadelphia.....and Anu is not present Carolyn,,,,we are eventually free from him......isn't that good news .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:39 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:

Back atcha! YOU are his mentor, and friend! You resonate very well with each other. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:30 am 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
Shay.....to expedite ....yes I am a Demon......who rants and raves....both Monads....and is off kilter re the Animus invasion of Keylontic Science to enslave Humanity,,,,,there is a war going on ....between the WingMakers and KS.....ignore it if you wish but there is as we speak a battle going on....4 AM......Zenith.......and the Quantusum do appear,.....sorry you think I am delusional Debra......I am just me Mark Taff,in 3d4d and MacTov Zorb 4d5d,,,in real life trying to ground IT as I am sure you are also....as best you can......Kingdom of Heaven.open to all of us...Eklal Keushana a friend helping me from the otherside we are building New Philadelphia.....and Anu is not present Carolyn,,,,we are eventually free from him......isn't that good news .

Your "good news" has about as much effect on me, as if you told me you got 2 million pts - playing Bejeweled ....What you believe is the 4th and 5thD are levels of a GAME WORLD designed to distract you - and to keep you amused by stroking your ego - of course Anu isn't there, he has an Empire to run - he isn't wasting his time playing games with the dis-embodied beings he created to keep you distracted !

Yes, the densities are shifting, but these are artifacts of the Human Mind System (HMS). Even the belief that the near-infinite dimensions of the astral and mental planes are real is a comparison to the physical plane.

I would suggest to you that what is in the purview of the human instrument, which includes the physical, emotional (astral) and mental densities or dimensions are all caught up in the HMS and suppression framework. It is not of the Sovereign Integral and it is therefore impermanent, existing in polarity, separation, and deception. In other words, it is a creation designed to conceal what you truly are

you are not a "demon" - you are a Sovereign Integral of First Source, transferring knowledge via your experiences while exploring MEST through the Human Instrument - demons can not empower a human instrument, and like Angels, they do not have a Soul - they are holograms designed to work with your mind to appear as whomever you want to see ... your willing interaction with them, allows them access to your Human Instrument's Mind System - they were designed to work with it programs - they are a technology

Answer 12 from James: The transition of the Earth is not dependent whatsoever on any savior or technology. Bear in mind that the human family, dimensional beings, Earth, Nature, and Universe are all unified in the Tone of Equality (as described in the WingMakers philosophy). This equality is precisely why separation is not real. Anything that is of separation exists in deception or the HMS.

The Earth is conducting itself in this equality and that is all that is required.

I am sure that you would agree that War, is an expression of Separation (in the extreme) Anything that is of separation exists in deception or the HMS.

Our threat is the Human Mind System and its self-perpetuating nature.

Answer 14 from James: I agree that the Anunnaki are here, but they are not the threat. As I have previously stated, the real threat is people’s indifference to re-referencing their world from the HMS to the Sovereign Integral.

The Elite, at all levels, direct the attention of humanity on those efforts that build the world according to their needs. The New World Order exists now, and the Anunnaki and their placements are well in control of it. Regardless of what name you give it, the world is indeed undergoing a new order, and there are those within the Elite who are assessing the masses’ awareness of these changes and their reactions to it.

In order to ensure that the rebellion within the masses of humanity is manageable, the Elite use the entertainment, media, religion, government, and education systems to de-sensitize humanity to the real issues, keeping their attentions on the trivial and unimportant, all the while monitoring their reactions to being monitored.

You can argue that this is paranoia, or you can argue that people are naïve and easily manipulated. If you choose either side you have activated your Polarity System. Congratulations. The issue is whether you resonate with the construct of the Human Mind System or the Sovereign Integral. If it is the latter, then allow your resonance to guide you, and, in an informal way, release your attention from those elements that reflect or constitute the HMS.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
starduster wrote:

Back atcha! YOU are his mentor, and friend! You resonate very well with each other. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

it is evident enough, that my only intention here, is to discuss the WMMs and to share my findings of them (not of the members of the WMF) and that neither you or Mark seem to be interested in discussing the materials, which is, from my perspective, unjust and deceptive... because this forum was created to be a place where we can discuss the WMMs and share our findings - so why isn't that what you are doing ?
(Just thought that I would take this opportunity to practice, being co-creative (with Universe) by pointing that out Shay)

There are a handful of humans, who have removed the HMS and its assorted systems of separation and broken out of the prison, but these are an infinitesimally small percentage, and generally their writings, stories, techniques are received as “crazy talk” by their fellow inmates. And even if a handful of humans escape the prison, the prison sends its guards to re-capture them or discredit them in such a way as to render their deeds as “supernatural” or, worse yet, demonic.

I am convinced, by my own experience, that ANYONE can use these materials to remove the HMS and to "break out" of the prison system (separate themselves-snicker) - but where do they "go" :roll: - where else can they serve the purpose of their creation ? ... We don't need to leave - we just need to take down the WALLs that make it a prison.... but you can be sure that Anu didn't create an Exit (in his worlds) :mrgreen:

The real problem in this story is that the humans ... are oblivious to their imprisonment. Thus, they are not trying to escape from the prison; rather, if they are seeking to escape from anything, it is from boredom, anxiety, poverty, pain, bad relationships, illness, depression, and hopelessness. The suppression of their identity as a Sovereign Integral that lives in eternal and unconditional oneness, equality, and truthfulness is not even a consideration in their search.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 am 
Posting Freak

I think that all of us ....you included SD 's intent is to discuss the WMM.....but it does not take much to get off track.......you judge Shay who judges me who defends his position and on and on it goes......and many read what is being said and stay away wanting no part of the "bloodshed"....what is the solution besides letting go of the past and being as best we can transformed by the Materials that are despite outer appearances making us better.

Today is the first day of Spring......I want to make a " new" start......I want to be washed of my "sins" ......and do my best to be of Appreciation -Compassion-Forgiveness-Humility-Understanding-Valor towards all I encounter not just here but in my daily life also.......this is my intent.......is all I have right now to say.....Blessings to ALL of you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:36 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate that attitude ... and focus - I believe that you will find that when one sticks to the topic - they can avoid the personality issues ... and I don't really believe that any body will "stay away wanting no part of the "bloodshed"" but that that is an excuse that they use - because the materials themselves tell us that NOTHING prevents us from using the Materials to "experience the WHoleness Navigator " ... and if they had this experience, then wild horses couldn't keep them away .... I can't tell you how many times I have just wanted to walk away from the WMF .... but where would I go to discuss these materials - other than here? :roll:

I really don't need "group participation" to "share my findings" :mrgreen: ... no fault of mine if others refuse to share theirs ... or if they consider other things more important to discuss ... but having to remind them of where they are - and why they are here - gets real boring after the first hundred or so times ... but really becomes annoying for everyone, is when you need to point it out - to the same individual - DAILY - for months on end :shock: - I have a hard time believing how truly dense some folks are ... or from another perspective - how much "practice" I need :lol:

Happy Spring - all my nannys had their kids - three sets of twins, three does, and three billies - I beat the odds! (normally -80% male)