WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 5th Neruda Interview?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:11 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Hello Friends,

In the Wingmakers materials, I've noted a couple times that there were 5 Neruda interviews.

Does anyone know where the 5th interview is?

In advance: thanks for your response.

-- Highwhistler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
welcome HighWhistler...to the forum... glad to see you stopped by the website...as to a 5th Interview...no such thing...as long as I can remember... but the Fourth Interview...was extended a couple of years ago...to include all the "conspiracy" stuff... and the "Journey to Self" is a thirty page "hidden adventure" behind the "icon" in the left hand column..you drag your mouse all over the page and find the link to the next page...there are thirty pages and some "password protected" pages...that are pretty easy to figure out...for some...I needed help...and if you do...let me know...be glad to give you the four passwords, but it is more "fun" if you figure it out..

Actually there are 16 Interviews...from 1997 but four is all we have...according to the LTO (lyricus.org ) the Lyricus (teachers) are waiting for us to share the info...and when they see that it has raised the global consciousness...we get new materials...we just got a batch of them, inc the new Hakomi CD when this forum was opened...when I joined there were only four CDs...now there are nine...eleven if you count Charlotte'marie's two...we are almost finished the second TZ (Peru) so apparently we are making progress...

come share your energy and help raise the frequency of the planet...:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:03 pm 

I've heard the 5th will be out this year so stay tuned...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:11 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you Starduster for the good info.

I've explored through the hidden levels of the website, and followed Jame's instructions regarding the Chamber of Self. The experiences found there, for me, are quite incredible.

The Chamber of Self can be anything you want it to be, of course --- like a base of operations to get insight and explore the inner worlds --- but I think it's best to use it as Jame's suggests, which is so that you can have a first-hand connection with First Source.

I think I should write more about this on another thread.

Real quick tho: do you know of more hidden levels that can be currently accessed on the First Source CD, besides the ones shown on the "secretsitemap.pdf" and the password protected level accessed through the #23? I've travel through both those areas.

Thank you in advance,

-- Highwistler

[Edited on 29-7-2005 by highwhistler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:20 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Im new to this.. Im currently reading the second interview and some of this stuff is alien (pun) to me !

I have no idea what you lot are refering to when you say james has told you of some secret things......

L xxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Laura-Jo drag your mouse over each page in the website at http://www.wingmakers.com and you will find a wealth of "hidden" materials...plus it is fun!

HighWhistler...as you have probably discovered...a lot of things have changed since the First Source CD was released...but so far as I know, there is only one "password" available...SOVEREIGNINTEGRAL.(case sensitive-you can figure it out)..but I do not remember which "box" it works with...maybe Alex will tell you...I can not remember.

The AABook is more complete in the FS cd... but the Interviews have been expanded upon..

btw...there is a topic in the Philosophy Section of the Forum that is titled "Chamber of Self"...you may want to see what has been shared there...

you guys...your energy is fantastic...so great to have you here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:29 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Btw: I just got the First Source CD last week, and the password for 23 is now "SovereingIntegralNetwork" ... spelled just like that, but without the quotes.

Happy Trails,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:36 am 
Posting Freak

yes, thanks for posting that...since I have put most of the materials in a file in my computer...I don't need the passwords...and obviously have forgotten them....it's been four years now...lol

you might also notice that some of the pictures...in the FS CD are found nowhere in the website...IMHO...this is a "must have" cd...

have you been to the What's new Section and seen the 6 Min movie...I think we have some big changes coming to the website...as more "techno" is added... there are also some great downloads for a few of the Paintings, at the bottom of the page...

read as much of the material as you can....and when you are finished...start at the top of the menu and read them again ...to put them in "order" in your mind...each enhances the other...and they build upon each other...

I realize that there will be places that you just "scan" because it seems so familiar...and is not new...but the "order" of the presentation is what makes them so profound...as if the WMs have "gleaned" our entire history, and separated the wheat from the chaf...everything in the materials are important...basics...but the ART, MUSIC, POETRY, and PHILOS are "magic";)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:04 am 
 WWW  Profile

Yes -- some of the pictures on the FS CD are nowhere else, and truly spectacular. Since, the content of the FS CD are seen through a web browser, then when you arrive at a particulary fantastic image, you can, just like when visiting a normal website ... you can use your mouse to click on the photo and drag it to a folder in your computer. This will copy the image into that folder. In this way, you can make a personal collection of artwork that you can review all in one place, at one time, without moving through the CD ... or even print out individual images.

And, I have been to the multi-media part of the WM website to see all the little movies, several times. Very nice stuff.

One question: is all that we know about the Hakomi site ... is all that only on the normal WM website ... or is there addtional info elsewhere?

And, I will go back to the beginning and reread all the WM info in order.

What I've done is print out all the pdfs and much of the artwork ... I've printed them out on paper, back-to-back, and made my own book. I've made a 3-hole punch along the left edge and now have them all in order, in a 3 ring binder. This puts the material in such a way in which I can read them in a quiet place away from the computer. For me, that's a wonderful way to absorb the materials. I've also copied some of the James Q & A sessions, and turned them into pdf files that I printed and added them to my 3-D book.

Thanks a million for all the marvelous suggestions and info.

-- Highwistler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:26 am 
Posting Freak

High Whistler...great ideas...especially printing them out...as many have done...with all that is going on with the sun...who knows when the satilites will get fried...or how long it will take to restructure the system...I have also saved the materials to disc...the fact that the PTB need the internet...allows me to believe that even if it does go down...it will be back up shortly...and the WMs need this S.I.N. to reach out globaly...and to continue releasing materials...and since I have a generator and a Faraday cage...I hope to be able to use my computer...dispite any disruptions.

I also think the materials are more redily comprehended when printed out...and just think how valuable your book may become...to you and the world...during the "earth changes" predicted by the Liminal Cosmogony...

omg, there is a faun and her mother in my yard...I have to go "smell the roses"...later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:16 pm 
 WWW  Profile

And where can one find out more about "Liminal Cosmogony"?

I've only seen a few quotes, or paragraphs from it.

You're going out to see the deer, and I'm going out too ... kayaking at the mouth of the Russian River as it pours into the Pacific Ocean. The river comes out of the coastal mountains and widens out a lot and the flow is very gentle. Lots of wildlife: zillions of birds including osprey, seals, otters ....

Happy Trails,

-- Highwistler

[Edited on 30-7-2005 by highwhistler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

the LC is found in the Lyricus (sister to WM) website... there is only one url for the entire site... http://www.lyricus.org and you can find the LC sprinkled through-out both websites...but there is a download of the bulk of what we have, found by clicking on LINK at the top of the the homepage...scroll down and you will find the appropriate download... enjoy...your kayaking...sounds fun-tastic :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:10 pm 
 WWW  Profile

thanks for the info about the password "sovereginintegral", starduster...I'm heading off to try it...I find the passwords frustrating to figure out because I don't know how they correspond...i.e. I don't know where or how to look for the particular clues that open the particular gates...

if you or anyone else could offer anymore of the passwords for the FS cd I'd be grateful..

also, starduster, what do you mean about the materials being "in order" ? I'm curious...I find them cyclically integrated in the sense that all build on all, so I keep reading them all again and again, but in random order...

oh, and what are charlottemaries two cds? Does she have her own website? (i.e where can I get them?)

~ the elfmage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry Leaf, I didn't mean to ignore your questions....just got sidetracked...

the actual password is sovereignintegralnetwork ...and I believe that it is case sensitive... and I have forgotten which little box it works in...lol...I "save" all the files on my computer, so I don't have to "find" them...and perhaps this is why it is a good idea to read the materials in order... go to the "download" section of the webpage for a "site map" that includes all the passwords...except the Journey to self...(hidden behind the icon in the left hand column of the website...30 pages) ask...if you need help

by "in order"...I mean...we all went to what attracted us the most...what we "resonate with"...and sometimes get so "into" one thing or the other, we ignore the rest... at least once a year, I go down the "menu" and read everything again... and I promise you...it is like I never read them...because each time, I get some new message... and I have experienced some "event string" that enhances my understanding..

since the most contraversial materials are in the interviews...I know them by heart...and the Philos are the ultimate manual for evolution...as well as the Lyricus materials... but there is so much information in the FAQs, you would be amazed... so if you read the website like a book...you get the "big picture"... this is only a suggestion... follow your heart :)

yes charlottemarie has a website... google her name...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:57 pm 

Hi, can you tell me precisely where this '30 page adventure' is(mentioned somewhere above) i cant find it.

Tx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:29 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by 1an[/i]
Hi, can you tell me precisely where this '30 page adventure' is(mentioned somewhere above) i cant find it.

Tx [/quote]

Fourth Interview
Click on the icon on the lefthand side below the menu.

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:21 pm 

Chamber of Self is none other than

Shrine

Temple

Church

Cathedral

Charging Station

Cardinal Direction Indicator

For those that have aversions to certain words...

...just had to point that out...

...so often the words confuse...

...maybe Chamber of Self will be a popularly coined term...

: )_

Post subject: Re: 5th Neruda Interview?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:11 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.wingmakers.com/secretpagenavigation.html

Site Map for Secret Passages
4th Interview Passageway

The secret passage in the 4th interview section consists of 30 levels of art, music, excerpts, and poetry. You can advance through these levels by clicking on specific links embedded within the graphics, and, in some instances, decoding the proper password in order to obtain entry to the next level.

This particular page is designed for those of you who would like to view all of the levels contained within the secret passages, but do not want to struggle to gain entry. Hundreds of requests have come from people who are having difficulty navigating through the 30 levels. Below are the links to each of the 30 levels.

Note: There are six pages that include unreleased music compositions from the Hakomi site. They are pages: 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, and 19. These pages will take longer to load, especially if you’re using a dial-up. If you are using a dial-up connection, it is recommended to let the music completely load and then click the “Refresh” button on your web browser. The music will then play without pause or stutters. It is also recommended that you view these pages in the order they are presented. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:01 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Interview 5 is up y'all.
check it: http://thoughtcomputing.org/content/neruda-interviews/

Download all 5 interviews of just the new fifth one at the bottom of the page.
PEACE!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:20 am 

thank you for the link!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:11 am 
Posting Freak

The Neruda Interviews

The back-story of the WingMakers. The reality of The Grand Portal. Everywhere in-between.

The true focus of the fifth interview isn’t the scientific definition of the Hologram of Deception, but rather how we can free ourselves from its pervasive and illusory presence. The Sovereign Integral process is defined in this interview in detail, but you may have to read carefully to hear and understand it. This process is truly the centerpiece of the fifth interview. Whatever philosophical perspective you wish to attach to this information, bear in mind that it is shared in the spirit of oneness and equality, and that the Sovereign Integral process is a decidedly experiential practice.
- James
Excerpt from the Introduction,
The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda

The five interviews of Dr. Jamisson Neruda are an extension of the Ancient Arrow Project novel. The first three interviews are contained on the First Source disc, the fourth interview was released in November 2002, about a year following the release of the disc, and the fifth interview was released in April 2014.

The framework of these interviews is that Dr. Neruda has defected from the Advance Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO) because his unique connection with the WingMakers has persuaded him that they hold the keys to humanity’s ability to attain The Grand Portal—the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul. His defection from the ACIO ultimately leads him to a journalist whom he contacts as a means to tell his story and get it out to the media.

In each of the five Neruda interviews, Dr. Neruda is being interviewed by a journalist named Sarah. Sarah skillfully draws out the details of the ACIO, what it’s like to work for a secret organization whose focus is to reverse-engineer recovered extraterrestrial technologies, but then, in the fifth and final interview, a powerful twist occurs—the hologram of deception (reality) is unmasked.

For approximately 15 years the fifth interview was withheld, for reasons that were never disclosed, though many people asked about its disposition. James has intimated that the content of the fifth interview was radical, and would be released when the timing was right. The five interviews constitute an important part of the WingMakers materials in terms of defining the technology transfer program, the cabal behind the government, the hologram of deception and perhaps most important of all, the Sovereign Integral process and the true meaning of The Grand Portal.

The interviews are available at the bottom of this page in Adobe PDF format, or can be read in their entirety on the webpage below. In the case of the fifth interview, it is recommended that you download the PDF version, as it has the full introduction. The appendix includes diagrams and instructions on Quantum Pause. These are helpful to understanding the Sovereign Integral process and practicing it.

http://thoughtcomputing.org/content/neruda-interviews/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:37 am 
Posting Freak

“Their first disclosure is a cloaked message of hope; an energetic rewiring of the spiritual philosophies of this planet away from masters and organizations and hierarchies and belief. It is more focused on becoming a spiritual activist or practitioner of behavioral intelligence. It is about activating pre-Sovereign Integrals who are able to understand the evolutionary scope of the human being and help it to veer in the direction of the Sovereign Integral.

“The next or second disclosure will be the activation of the human portal. I don’t know yet how this will unfold, only that it will happen relatively soon.

“The third disclosure will be the fifth interview and possibly other material. When the fifth interview is released, it signals that the inception point has already been made. According to the WingMakers, this means that The Grand Portal will occur on this planet. Once the new inception point is anchored, it will unfold to plan.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

“If human beings become self-aware, de-programmed entities, who understand specifically how we have been enslaved and for what reason, we can collectively push down the wall that separates us from our true selves. This creates a chain reaction that affects everyone, including the capstone of the elite. The wall falls for them, too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:45 pm 
Posting Freak

"You can’t paper over this. You can’t wave a magic wand and pretend it doesn’t exist

the wars between races, religions, classes, geographies, relationships of every scope, these cannot be pardoned by a savior or ET race. They have consequences, and these have to be dealt with." pg 216

*my understanding is that "dealing with it" means - dealing with the behaviors that we have been programed to express (that promote separation) - and [i]transforming them into the expression of truth / Virtues of the Heart by dismissing the HMS - When we resonate/transmit at that frequency consistently, it will be enough - the Grand Portal (Source Reality) will be revealed.
I am assuming that the Human Portal is James - these materials are all coming to us through him ... through the Avatar, Mahu Nahi - his future self[/i]. ?

Sarah:“One day, hopefully in the not too distant future, a person will read this interview. What advice would you give them?”

Dr. Neruda:“Everyone has thoughts and emotions. Everyone shares a reality called earth and the human body. We’re all on the same stage, playing different roles, but the stage unifies us to some degree. None of us can look across the stage and see a beautiful world of peace and harmony, or goodwill to all men. It isn’t the reality that encompasses us.

“The question is how do we move closer to a reality that supports our most innate truth, that I AM WE ARE?
How do we create a stage and write a play that supports our transformation into the Sovereign Integral that is in fact what we each are?
Has religion shown the way? Has spirituality? How about science? How about our education system? Government?

“My point is that nothing that is currently in play is uniting us in equality and oneness. If you look at everything in your world after you read this interview, you will see that our world is designed for a very specific function, and this function is to feel separation. It can be as obvious as the color of skin, gender and different cultures, to the subtler distinctions between religions and spirituality, but the design is fractal and it infuses everything in this world in this common unity I have called separation. Ironically, our unity is separation.

“If you agree, if you also see or sense this separation, you might also decide that it’s escalating, not moving in the direction of unity, but further towards diversification and distinction, as if the more granular humanity becomes in its information access and expression, the more it drifts apart into clumps of similarity that feign unity within the clump, but expresses separation to the whole.

“The leaders of this world, whether they come from political, economic, military, religious or cultural perspectives, know how to speak the language of unity and oneness, but their actions are the result of programs that often act in reverse. This isn’t about thoughts and language. This is about behaviors and actions. People know how to disconnect from their thoughts and say one thing, and then do another. They know how to feign care, but their actions demonstrate hollowness.

“This is not an indictment to every standing solution, but nothing has worked. Religion’s failure has birthed the nihilistic and disillusioned organizations of darkness and occult experimentation. They feed off one another. It’s symbiotic survival. But what is lost in this is the reality that confusion and disaffection reaches into the world’s populations and dulls our collective minds and hearts.

“There is hope. Hope resides in the vacuum of unity and oneness that is unaligned to anything on this planet — no one owns it or controls it or administers it. There is no mediation or go-between. It is completely unique. For all intents and purposes, it has never been seen or heard. It is on the other side of the wall. This is our hope, as foreign and strange as it may seem.

“What is in this world is not working, and it is because of separation. I don’t care if you read the most esoteric, spiritual information on this planet, it is of separation. I’ve read esoteric spiritual documents over the past twenty years that would make most people swoon and say to themselves ‘this is the highest information’ or ‘this information is true because it is so detailed, no one could possibly know this much detail unless it was true.’

“The most esoteric information on this planet was not written by human beings, but through human beings vis-à-vis channeling. The channeling speaks of wonderful spiritual realities, of how humans and aliens are one, of how the deep psychology of human beings is constructed, of the complex cosmological environment in which humanity is nested. All wonderful information except no one mentions how we are enslaved, or why, or by whom.
Not one.

“If these wonderful sources of information knew about how humanity is enslaved, wouldn’t they share it? Isn’t this the most basic point of information? What the WingMakers call the inception point? Why hasn’t any of this esoteric literature shown this? I’ll tell you, because the beings are either inside the hologram and don’t realize it themselves, or are part of the deception and are guarding its discovery from humans. They’re no different from us — us, as infinite beings. They’re lost in this Hologram of Deception as much as we are.

“For those of you who read this interview and are unsettled by it... I can only say, good, you should be. It’s a reality check on a cosmic, universal and individual level. You can bathe in the splendor of spirituality and quench your thirst with the presented masters, or you can deepen your understanding of the reality that confronts us and stand up committed to apply your self-expression in service to truth. To walk your life in the expression of resistive and insertive behaviors. To be sovereign and integral.

“It isn’t about spouting high spiritual concepts in thoughts and words. That is the reflex of the consciousness system — it’s parroting and robotic. Live the I AM WE ARE in your behaviors and leave the mind. Shutter it. The mind is programmed to compare and analyze, which feeds the me - you separation...

The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
Wingmakers
TM
Page 216
http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-content/ ... ws-1-5.pdf

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:05 am 

Rick wrote:
Interview 5 is up y'all.
check it: http://thoughtcomputing.org/content/neruda-interviews/

Download all 5 interviews of just the new fifth one at the bottom of the page.
PEACE!

Thank you for the link. I've only found out now that there is a 5th interview.
Really looking forward to reading it.